T-Mobile Logo

7.5

Nicole Mills Lehi, UT

Tmobile has been my cell phone service for over 15 years. I am obviously still with them for a reason. They are nothing but kind and helpful whether it be for doing an upgrade or asking questions about other products and services they have to offer. They have awesome customer service.

Lauren Jorgensen Salt Lake City, UT

I am a loyal T-Mobile customer. I like that I have pretty good service most places but I mainly appreciate how many stores they have so If i'm having a problem with my phone I am always near a store. T-Mobile tuesday is a great plus to.

FABIO CAVALCANTI Orem, UT

We love T-Mobile, we are their customers for the last few years and as I travel to several countries around the world, I love the fact that I can use the Internet without any extra charge. Also, I keep replacing our iPhones with them paying little per month. They are the company that I recommend to anyone looking for mobile phone services.

Leslee Muramoto Draper, UT

I have a family of 10, so I’m paying for 6 cell phone services! T-Mobile is reasonably priced for a big group. The coverage and service has always been satisfactory. We took a cruise to the Caribbean and had free texting while on the various islands. I have been an AT&T customer as well and prefer T-Mobile for the price.

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

I have been with TMobile for 10 years and they have never disappointed me. Excellent pricing and service. Fewer dropped calls than any other carrier I have ever had and better pricing. Great coverage and unlimited calling and data has been perfect for me!

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

T-Mobile was the best priced service for our family. The employees at our local store are very helpful when it comes to picking our phones, our packages, etc. They've even helped me w hen I've had issues knowing how to use my phone (or when I've broken it). We have pretty good coverage in most areas, but have had spotty coverage when traveling or in odd places.

maika Orem, UT

wow i mean just amazing. Their customer service is amazing and the longer you're with them the more benefits you have, so for example i went to see the price for a upgrade and it was way cheaper than i thought. just amazing this company is

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

T-Mobile has a great policy for when someone passes away. It allows one of the users to take over the line without any trouble and they write off the debt of the origianal owner. My experience with this company when my mom passed away was very positive and helped a great deal during this hard time.

Melissa Reinoso Herriman, UT

I used to have a plan with them under my parents plan. They were okay to work with and tried to help if they could. You could call them and they would answer questions that you had and they would make sure that all questions had been answered.

tini mapu Orem, UT

I have had tmobile for a long time. I stay with them because they have great prices, family deals and promotions. Anytime I have a problem they fix it right away. They also have really helpful employees in their offices. They try real hard to make their customers happy.

Troy Millett Lindon, UT

I switched to T-Mobile about 4 years ago. I have lines for all of my family (8 lines currently). Sometimes I feel like the coverage is not as good as Verizon, but for the cost, it is definitely worth it. I have a great plan. Customer service has always been top notch!

Mallory Millett Lindon, UT

Recently bought a new iphone 7+ from T-Mobile. The employees were very helpful and it was easy to set up. I love that I get 2.5 gigs of fast data per month, but if/when that runs out, I get unlimited slow data. The only thing I haven't been thrilled with was that I paid an extra ten dollars a month to get data while I was in Europe, but the data was so slow it almost didn't work.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

I really like the free texting/data they offer for international travel which is why I switched to them. I also really enjoy T-Mobile Tuesdays. At times my service is a touch spotty, but overall I have not had issues with them and think their prices are very reasonable.

Scott Fairfax, VA

I love how they have pushed the industry. Switched to them for their 'bring your own phone' plans. Stayed because of the simple choice quasi-unlimited data and no contracts. After adding my entire family to the plan, we got it really cheap. Have come on and off the plan as I've joined company plans but I love coming back. Coverage is a little weak in parts of the NE but with the new bands they have rolled out it is getting much better.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

My family has used T-Mobile in the past and I have always felt like their range of coverage is good and have had pleasant interactions with their customer service. I recently bought the iPhone, it was an easy transaction. I went in and 30-40 minutes later I had my phone.

Eridee Vance Lehi, UT

I've been with T mobile for quite a while but tend to hang on to phone for a long time - six years! Just went in and purchased a new I phone 8+. It was a great experience. No pressure, or hard sell. The salesman was helpful, kind and very personable. Was happy to look at my plan and upgrade something for free. I'm loving my new phone.

Tami Allen Gilbert, AZ

We got T-Mobile coverage for our teenagers when they came out with their unlimited data plans. We got tired of sharing our data with our four teens! They get great coverage, and have had no complaints since we made the switch. They love being able to stream music and watch movies without it counting toward a data plan! The plans are reasonably priced, and work for a number of different family situations. I'm grateful to pay less than our Verizon plan cost, but have the same coverage and an unlimited data plan.

Tera Layton, UT

I was with T-Mobile for about 5 years. I was very impressed with their customer service. They were very helpful. The reason that I left is because I wanted to be with the same carrier as my wife. I would definitely recommend T-Mobile to friends and family.

Marie Harnishfeger Morristown, TN

Great customer service on the phone and in store. Honest and trustworthy.

Jan Thomas Dallas, TX

We have always had excellent Customer Service from T-Mobile.

Evelyn Jackson Seattle, WA

I've been with them for years and they are very very professional

DANNY COUVSON Fairfield, CA

Very good company to have wireless customer service is great

Ronald Walls Portland, OR

Very helpful and courteous to their customers you talk to real people not a recorder

Sarah Rosencrans Portland, OR

About T-Mobile as myself up definitely now and I love them great prices no hidden fees and service

WT Vienna, VA

I hate that T-Mobile has taken over Sprint. The customer services sucks! The promotions suck. The fine print (that nonexistent) sucks. The associates in the stores KNOW NOTHING!

Ahmed Brooklyn, NY

Cons: lose services and random places and times but generally good No HD streaming when I had service Pros: pricing!

Bryan Cuilty Newburgh, NY

Trash. Switched from Verizon for a better deal and not worth it at all. Service is in and out all the time. Do not recommend. Can't wait till my contract is up so I can leave them.

jennifer b Olathe, KS

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, EVERYTHING IN THE PHILLIPPINES. STORE IN OLATHE KS DOES NOT HAVE PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP YOU EITHER. THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO SELL YOU THEIR SERVICE. NOT ENOUGH SPACE TO TELL THE WHOLE STORY, BUT TRUST ME, THIS COMPANY IS AWFUL.

pbard Royal Oak, MI

Horrible Customer service. They have no idea on contracts and I was given bad advise twice by their representatives. It took over an hour to even get a representative on the call at least three times. Very expensive service for frustration. Take a pass on them.

adam Dorchester, MA

Worst company ever. Opened account on 12/31 received equipment on 1/10. Had no signal with equipment returned and canceled on 1/11. Company kept billing me. Now they will not make right after multiple phone calls. I tried to save money now it is costing me 100s for nothing. Do not ever use T mobile!!!

Conqualla Scott Tallahassee, FL

I have had a good experience with T-Mobile over the past year. However, there are times in which the service isn’t the best.

Christina1991 ,

Good service, I had a couple of troubles over the 3 years ive been using it, but each was solved easily ones i contacted the support.

Josee Bidwell Louisville, KY

We have been with T-Mobile for about 6 years. Great customer service, coverage, and overall reliable.

Scott Burdick St Louis, MO

Very satisfied with my service I have with them Very friendly and fast service and very knowledgeable staff

Mr Fields Charlotte, NC

I just switched to this company from straight talk. The mobile reception with T-Mobile is horrible in comparison. Their customer service is great.

Paula Shearer Omaha, NE

In general, I am happy with my T-Mobile service but there are too many times when the service lapses or delays in service. The local store people are very nice.

Judy St. Petersburg, FL

We are really pleased with T Mobile! The service is outstanding and we got great deals on our phones and service!

Rich Michel Apopka, FL

Bought new iphone mini and got percentage off all accessories. Tech was very professional and knowledgeable.

kimberli eicher Bend, OR

Great customer service and decent reception. Their wifi coverage is definitely lacking in certain areas, but seems to be improving.

Alex Washington Phoenix, AZ

Great service great customer care I have had some problems but not too many are highly recommend T-Mobile

Ian Oakland, CA

If I could give this company less than 1 star I would. I went to buy an iphone 12 which they said would be delivered to the store in 3-4 weeks minimum. It actually came in only about 3 days. The problem is that I was billed $138 dollars when I came back to the store to collect my phone about 4 weeks later. They start billing you before you even take possession of the phone. No refund, no credit. Appallingly bad policy. Just aweful. When it come to T-Mobile, STAY AWAY.

Beth VanDyke Otsego, MI

HORRIBLE customer service!!! I attempted to replace my internet provider with their home internet and got terrible service. I called the next day to return it, but they didn't follow through on e-mailing me a return label. I called again (each time on hold for OVER an hour) to be hung up on after waiting over 2 hours. Finally, they e-mailed a return label which I then shipped out the next day. 2 bills later and many phone calls with lots of hours on hold...it STILL isn't cleared up. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They are nothing but a pain in the butt to deal with!!!!!!

Rakesh Roselands, NSW

Tmobile executive office runs its operations solely based on their ego. I had an active connection with tmobile. One day I lodged a complaint against tmobile, it was a genuine complaint, I sent the complaint directly to their top executives in writing. Following which the executive office of tmobile blocked my access to my account. Tmobile and it’s top executives are corrupted and lacks integrity. The executive office of Tmobile abused its powers by blocking my access to my phone account. Corruption to the max...

Nelson Charlotte, NC

It hurts me that I have to give a star I give 0 service is horrible I was lied to about what I would be getting con job for the love of all things good stay clear of their mifi box offers they lied!!!! About it I was told I get 100 gigs at 5G and then unlimited at 4 G lte 300mbps not true it cut me if at 100 gigs then I spent 3 hours on fone with so called customer service only to get bounced from billy to jack got no help so I canceled everything am just thanking god I never ever have to deal with company again lies to make the sale they are horrific never again buyers beware …. They get staff to write reviews to so don’t trust them

CM Butler, MO

I have constant issues with service, data, tower which is located a few miles of my house. I have used technical support and they do they same thing to refresh to tower and explain tower issues.I had been suggested new phones and a cell hotspot which they do not provide. I had to look for one to purchase. My connections with calls and data are not up to standards even doing what was suggested. I am bed bound and need reliable service. I have connection issues to make a call. I have issues of calls being delayed to people I call even after I hang up. I have consistent dropped calls. Messages aren’t received by others for hours. Customer service is better in ways than others but have issues of correct documentation and notes not being documented for correct services to be provided. I would give zero if possible!

Arzk New Orleans, LA

Great costumer service, they have special rates for military families, awesome unlimited data plans... definitely a great cell phone service company

Garrett Jones Hyattsville, MD

The service is OK sometimes it has drop zones but it comes back i’m OK with the service but I would like it a whole lot better if it didn’t have these drop zones

Samuel Tripp ,

Great reception, and very low cost for an unlimited data plan. I was qualified for a new phone with a unlimited data plan, highly recommended.

Natalie Free ,

Anytime I’ve had any problem with my account or just simply upgrading the phones on my line, it has always been a great experience.

Debbie McCale ,

Awesome company. We have the over 55 yrs.unlimited calls and text.$60 for two people. WE have had this about 3 yrs.Great customer service.