T-Mobile Logo

5.3

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

We switched from T-Mobile from At&T and it has been great. AT&T was getting so expensive and we got new phone and a great deal with T-Mobile. There are a few parts of town where our phones don't work because of coverage but I know that's typical for most plans.

4 years ago Edited February 16, 2022

Makya Love Sun Valley, CA

I love having T-mobile so much and if anything is wrong with my phone i go right in and they have the best service. they get it fixed and the service through t-mobile is so good i almost always have service!! 10/10 recommended!!

janice pan ,

The customer staff is so friendly. The 2 agents we talked to were so kind and helped us find the best way to get switched over and even if that meant for us to wait a little, to change, it was a nice change from the hard sells. The easy switch over and less cost is not really that easy and not that much less expensive, but will do it just for the service.

Anne Tallahassee, FL

I love the fact that I get 6 GB a month for internet and that it rolls over the next month. Great update from my 1 GB a month from my previous phone service provider. When I traveled to another country, I was able to keep in contact with family member and friends.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I have been with T-Mobile for over 20 years. They have been very affordable and anytime I have had an issue with my phones the customer service has been fantastic. They have kept me happy and I have no desire to switch service.

Quinn Johnson South Jordan, UT

Great customer service, great cell service in most locations, and T-Mobile Tuesday’s are useful if you put in the effort to take advantage of them. Netflix basic subscription is also included. Plus, billing has absolutely no hidden fees.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve used T-Mobile for years. The cell phone plans are competitive in price and options. I’ve recently added Digits to have my company’s number on my cell, in addition to my cell number. Texting has been convenient, but doesn’t always go through and voice calls aren’t always reliable. Digits needs some work, but I’d recommend them for cell phone coverage, I’ve started with them for over 10 years.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

T-mobile is the best cell phone provider I have ever had. I get great service no matter where I go. Even out of the country, they provide with service which makes traveling very easy. They also offer weekly rewards through the T-mobile Tuesday app. It's affordable and I highly recommend T-mobile to everyone.

Kassandra Tallahassee, FL

I have been with T-mobile for a very long time. I have a plan with me and my brother and it is less than $100 a month. The service is great, if I ever experience any problems I know I could call T-mobile and they would fix it right away. Great customer service.

Naomi Hollywood, FL

I love T-Mobile. Best service for any type of phone you could think of. It’s unlimited data in network really works and that’s what I like I love my phone to work in places that other phones don’t work if anyone does not have T-Mobile as their service they need to get it now.

Jacob American Fork, UT

100% recommend T-Mobile. Not only do they have fantastic deals, but T-Mobile Tuesdays make every week exciting and fun to see what special deals customers can get. Customer service is top notch and they are always truthful in what phones and plans to get that help your situation.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

T-mobile has been great for our families phone needs. They have reasonable priced plans. T-mobile Tuesday is a bonus! None of my phone calls have been dropped since signing up with T-mobile like with other cellphone companies. The only negative thing I have to say is that the agent we worked with misrepresented that our plan included Netflix. They said it was free and come to find out we have been paying every month for it.

Dustin Marx Brighton, CO

We switched to T-Mobile from another major wireless carrier because T-Mobile had fewer fees and significantly lower overall cost for the family plan we used. We also appreciated that we could purchase a mobile telephone separately from the plan and so not pay monthly payments on the device. This allows us to purchase a mobile telephone when we want to upgrade without having to change our plan at the same time. "T-Mobile Tuesday" discounts and freebies are a welcome extra.

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

T-Mobile is my current service and we've had no problems at all. We were worried because we live close to a mountain, but I've had no issues at all. The employees at the T-Mobile stores are always super friendly and helpful!

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

T-Mobile is cheap, reliable, and has great coverage. Our favorite part by far is T-Mobile Tuesday, which gets us free Redbox movies, Burger King, Taco Bell, discounted gas, and other free T-Mobile SWAG. Definitely the best company for cheap college students.

Haley Baldwin

I traveled abroad this summer and T Mobile had the best and most affordable plan! So I switched to them for the three months that I’m gone and I’ve really liked it. The internet works great for being foreign and the price of calling isn’t terribly expensive. Their customer service has been great as I’ve asked questions or had concerns.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

I switched from Verizon because I needed something I could afford on my own. I like it. It’s not my favorite. Verizon will always be my favorite. However for the price I pay for a phone unlimited and an Apple Watch is still less then what I was paying for my phone with Verizon on a 10 gb plan with my family. Sometimes the coverage isn’t always 100% but it works for what I need! Highly recommend it if you are wanting something a little cheaper with almost as good coverage as Verizon.

Janessa Herriman, UT

TMobile has been great for me and my family for the past 5 years we have had it. The service isn't the best in some areas, but they do keep improving it. Their customer service is usually pretty helpful and sometimes even gives us bill credit when we call in to apologize for any inconvenience we had. We have also received some pretty awesome stuff for free or highly discounted from their Tmobile Tuesdays.

Christine Farmer Littleton, CO

I have been using T-mobile for years. The value for the money has been excellent. They have provided good service whenever I've had billing or plan issues. The coverage area seems to be improving. The one complaint I have is that it seems almost all new phone upgrades or sales are linked to adding a new line. What about rewarding long time customers with a phone sale deal?

Nicole Mills Lehi, UT

Tmobile has been my cell phone service for over 15 years. I am obviously still with them for a reason. They are nothing but kind and helpful whether it be for doing an upgrade or asking questions about other products and services they have to offer. They have awesome customer service.

Lauren Jorgensen Salt Lake City, UT

I am a loyal T-Mobile customer. I like that I have pretty good service most places but I mainly appreciate how many stores they have so If i'm having a problem with my phone I am always near a store. T-Mobile tuesday is a great plus to.

FABIO CAVALCANTI Orem, UT

We love T-Mobile, we are their customers for the last few years and as I travel to several countries around the world, I love the fact that I can use the Internet without any extra charge. Also, I keep replacing our iPhones with them paying little per month. They are the company that I recommend to anyone looking for mobile phone services.

Leslee Muramoto Draper, UT

I have a family of 10, so I’m paying for 6 cell phone services! T-Mobile is reasonably priced for a big group. The coverage and service has always been satisfactory. We took a cruise to the Caribbean and had free texting while on the various islands. I have been an AT&T customer as well and prefer T-Mobile for the price.

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

I have been with TMobile for 10 years and they have never disappointed me. Excellent pricing and service. Fewer dropped calls than any other carrier I have ever had and better pricing. Great coverage and unlimited calling and data has been perfect for me!

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

T-Mobile was the best priced service for our family. The employees at our local store are very helpful when it comes to picking our phones, our packages, etc. They've even helped me w hen I've had issues knowing how to use my phone (or when I've broken it). We have pretty good coverage in most areas, but have had spotty coverage when traveling or in odd places.

maika Orem, UT

wow i mean just amazing. Their customer service is amazing and the longer you're with them the more benefits you have, so for example i went to see the price for a upgrade and it was way cheaper than i thought. just amazing this company is

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

T-Mobile has a great policy for when someone passes away. It allows one of the users to take over the line without any trouble and they write off the debt of the origianal owner. My experience with this company when my mom passed away was very positive and helped a great deal during this hard time.

Melissa Reinoso Herriman, UT

I used to have a plan with them under my parents plan. They were okay to work with and tried to help if they could. You could call them and they would answer questions that you had and they would make sure that all questions had been answered.

tini mapu Orem, UT

I have had tmobile for a long time. I stay with them because they have great prices, family deals and promotions. Anytime I have a problem they fix it right away. They also have really helpful employees in their offices. They try real hard to make their customers happy.

Troy Millett Lindon, UT

I switched to T-Mobile about 4 years ago. I have lines for all of my family (8 lines currently). Sometimes I feel like the coverage is not as good as Verizon, but for the cost, it is definitely worth it. I have a great plan. Customer service has always been top notch!

Mallory Millett Lindon, UT

Recently bought a new iphone 7+ from T-Mobile. The employees were very helpful and it was easy to set up. I love that I get 2.5 gigs of fast data per month, but if/when that runs out, I get unlimited slow data. The only thing I haven't been thrilled with was that I paid an extra ten dollars a month to get data while I was in Europe, but the data was so slow it almost didn't work.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

I really like the free texting/data they offer for international travel which is why I switched to them. I also really enjoy T-Mobile Tuesdays. At times my service is a touch spotty, but overall I have not had issues with them and think their prices are very reasonable.

Scott Fairfax, VA

I love how they have pushed the industry. Switched to them for their 'bring your own phone' plans. Stayed because of the simple choice quasi-unlimited data and no contracts. After adding my entire family to the plan, we got it really cheap. Have come on and off the plan as I've joined company plans but I love coming back. Coverage is a little weak in parts of the NE but with the new bands they have rolled out it is getting much better.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

My family has used T-Mobile in the past and I have always felt like their range of coverage is good and have had pleasant interactions with their customer service. I recently bought the iPhone, it was an easy transaction. I went in and 30-40 minutes later I had my phone.

Eridee Vance Lehi, UT

I've been with T mobile for quite a while but tend to hang on to phone for a long time - six years! Just went in and purchased a new I phone 8+. It was a great experience. No pressure, or hard sell. The salesman was helpful, kind and very personable. Was happy to look at my plan and upgrade something for free. I'm loving my new phone.

Tami Allen Gilbert, AZ

We got T-Mobile coverage for our teenagers when they came out with their unlimited data plans. We got tired of sharing our data with our four teens! They get great coverage, and have had no complaints since we made the switch. They love being able to stream music and watch movies without it counting toward a data plan! The plans are reasonably priced, and work for a number of different family situations. I'm grateful to pay less than our Verizon plan cost, but have the same coverage and an unlimited data plan.

Tera Layton, UT

I was with T-Mobile for about 5 years. I was very impressed with their customer service. They were very helpful. The reason that I left is because I wanted to be with the same carrier as my wife. I would definitely recommend T-Mobile to friends and family.

kassandra marquis Brooklyn, NY

T mobile is full of crap they will lie to you promise you carrier freedom and a trade in price for your phones then give you less than half what was promised I was promised $650 per phone and only received $235... do not trade in phones with T-Mobile if you are switching providers they are liars

Joe

T-Mobile, is a very shady place, been trying for over a month to get my refund, talked to about 10 customer service people and have been getting the run around, think twice before dealing with the clowns in customer service, I never been so pissed off

Win Wan San Jose, CA

Worst company ever.... No words can express how I feel about these liars. Bait and switch all day long. Extensive wait time, never call you back as they promise, and they never honor what they say. Run away and never give them business. Run....

Amy Gale Des Moines, IA

Customers service rep promised all kinds of stuff from 800.00 in rebates we were denied because services not qualified. Our service isn’t all that good. Sometimes we get text other times we don’t. I should have stayed with the cell company I was with.

Pam Hambrick West Chester, OH

I left T-Mobile for Mint which is cheaper with better service imo. Tmobile sent a bill out saying they overbilled me $46.67. I figured they would refund me but no. I called customer service and they said they couldn't put the money back on my credit card so they would send out a prepaid card. I waited a month and nothing. I called again and they said they never actually sent the prepaid credit card because it has to go back on the credit card they took it from. Ughh. So they said they would but nope. Still have yet to receive my money back. They are crooks. Buyer beware.

Vee Romero

Basically all calls are transferred to the Philippines and good luck with trying to understand their English. Seems they're all running around with their heads cut off. 2 hours trying to get help and they still couldn't help me. Asked last guy to transfer me to a manager more than 20xs and still wouldn't. I'm thinking about switching after 10 years. Everything went downhill with customer service the moment these people began answering... they don't understand are US English unfortunately.

Shibu Pothen Tampa, FL

I was with T mobile with 5+ years, recently they have changed their policy on auto pay. As we had auto pay with credit card, now they want debit cards or check from us. So, I have cancelled the membership and joined another company. These people are very rude as they abruptly changed the policy. Now they are laying off 5000 employees from the job. I think some stupid person became the CEO or CFO of the company.

Golf Addict

I ported all my numbers out to Google Fi who uses their network. I had a business account and was paying for internet where i returned their internet box and every month I was paying before I realized it 3 months later. I paid off a device that was never used and they refused to unlock it because i never used it. The store reps just want to cell service and they will lie through their teeth as they get a percentage of your monthly bill. This was my second round with T-mobile and these guys just cannot get it right. I am done with them for good.

TC B Florissant, CO

The service- well I have not had luck with this service in the places I have lived. I feel that T-Mobile offers the least amount of coverage of all the major carriers. This is just my opinion and experience.

Mary Goodman

Zero stars for customer service. When you go in a store for customer service they tell you to call 611. When you call 611 you are on hold for 45 minutes, then you get to speak to someone who barely speaks English and is no help at all. It is worth $10 more to deal with AT&T or Verizon Wireless where they actually try to help their customers. Do yourself a favor and avoid T-Mobile at all costs!

Kimberly Douyon

I just switched from AT&T to T-Mobile. That was the worse mistake ever. They lie from the inside of the store, all the way to customer service. I haven’t even been a customer for three weeks. They put my account under business without my permission, they added two lines without my permission, and now they are holding my carrier freedom. I would not recommend them to anyone.

10 months ago Edited July 31, 2023

Mav Corp Roanoke, TX

It is a very bad company. Even though I canceled my subscription last April, 2023, they still kept on charging me on my credit card even though not a single use was done. All they want is your money. Aside from very poor reception, the customer service is terrible. Don’t get trapped with all those offers. I have to switched back to my old provider.

Stephanie Echeverry Trenton, NJ

Let me start by saying I been having issues with my light ppl call me and I cant pick up and it says user busy, this been going on for over one year and half. They cant find or fix the issue, so at this point i am changing companies. They expect you to still pay your balance from a line that I been having issues with. DONT EVER GO WITH TMOBILE, they want to take your money but never fix the issue.