T-Mobile Logo

5.9

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

My family has used T-Mobile in the past and I have always felt like their range of coverage is good and have had pleasant interactions with their customer service. I recently bought the iPhone, it was an easy transaction. I went in and 30-40 minutes later I had my phone.

Eridee Vance Lehi, UT

I've been with T mobile for quite a while but tend to hang on to phone for a long time - six years! Just went in and purchased a new I phone 8+. It was a great experience. No pressure, or hard sell. The salesman was helpful, kind and very personable. Was happy to look at my plan and upgrade something for free. I'm loving my new phone.

Tami Allen Gilbert, AZ

We got T-Mobile coverage for our teenagers when they came out with their unlimited data plans. We got tired of sharing our data with our four teens! They get great coverage, and have had no complaints since we made the switch. They love being able to stream music and watch movies without it counting toward a data plan! The plans are reasonably priced, and work for a number of different family situations. I'm grateful to pay less than our Verizon plan cost, but have the same coverage and an unlimited data plan.

Tera Layton, UT

I was with T-Mobile for about 5 years. I was very impressed with their customer service. They were very helpful. The reason that I left is because I wanted to be with the same carrier as my wife. I would definitely recommend T-Mobile to friends and family.

Charles Lavery Hickory, NC

Poor signal and customer care service. I always felt I was being over charged for poor service each month. That's why I now have consumer services phone service.

Buck Nashville, TN

Sales person help me set up phones and service that fit our needs.

JW Hoffman, NJ

Company services are could improve better merging with sprint takes a long time to get customer services

Bob B St Louis, MO

I went down to T-Mobile in Hannibal Missouri waited for over 45 minutes just to get a free replacement SIM card I was not got to because they were extremely slow I was not got to I seem to be very slow very slow and incompetent

Chris Adams Portland, OR

Overpriced crappy network. Customer service sucks.

happyclient Miami, FL

Not too happy with their service. When you travel, there is always problems with their date and WIFI calling and then you have to fight for the ridiculous charges.

Randy Eckert Houston, TX

No issues other then seems as though signal gets much leaker between 11 - 2 in the afternoons for some reason. Other then that no issues

Janis Dunbar Bonney Lake, WA

I'm with MetroPCS by T-Mobile.good phone.i haven't had a problem with dropped call .I give that a thumbs up

Mrs. V Jacksonville, FL

We've had TMobile for almost 13 years and the service has had some issues but they have always been quick to fix them and we like TMobile for the most part!!!

Malissa Singleton Dallas, TX

Transferred over from Sprint to Tmobile. In 2018 purchased two phones. I was told that the lease was only going to be 18 months. After the lease was over, I continued to be charged $55 for the phones. I called Sprint and Tmobile multiple times and nothing was mentioned about the month-to-month lease on the phones after the completion of the 18 months. I have been paying $55 for an additional 18 months and now I am out of $990. When they transferred my services, Tmobile increased my price rates by $30 and took away the service to my IPAD and removed the hotspot service from 2 devices.

Wence Nino ,

I can't belive any of the good reviews in this page! The only people that can say anything good about TMobile are the ones that never drive out of their service areas. I changed from Cricket to TMobile and it was my worst move. TMobile service are is bad! My business rep, Christal, wouldn't answer my calls nor my texts. If you don't travel out of your city it might be good for you but for someone like me that likes to travel, it's the worst!!!!!

Seth Schellenberg Lehi, UT

We came for the price and almost nothing else. But honestly, t mobile has been good to us and we haven’t lacked in coverage as much as we anticipated.

Ian Oakland, CA

If I could give this company less than 1 star I would. I went to buy an iphone 12 which they said would be delivered to the store in 3-4 weeks minimum. It actually came in only about 3 days. The problem is that I was billed $138 dollars when I came back to the store to collect my phone about 4 weeks later. They start billing you before you even take possession of the phone. No refund, no credit. Appallingly bad policy. Just aweful. When it come to T-Mobile, STAY AWAY.

jay baby Auburndale, FL

What’s the total week ago that I will be receiving a phone and a call I haven’t received none ask for corporate’s number Unfortunately I was told by corporate that they’re not taking any calls as of October 1st Would not recommend this company to my worst enemy Customer service likes to act as if the customer is lying and their representatives are right when they know the calls are recorded and monitored and they can pull the calls and listen to them. I have spoken to three representatives and the manager and they saying that they don’t see an order placed when I was promised that my phone will be coming tomorrow all I was calling them for what is the tracking number because I haven’t received a true email.

JC Whelchel Wesley Chapel, FL

I was a customer for several years and signed up with T-Mobile at the Outlet Mall Store in Wesley Chapel FL. When we called the store to check on new phones, the man we spoke to gave us a trade-in price that was acceptable. When we came to the store, he suddenly noticed that he had read the info incorrectly and reduced the trade value by half. We then cancelled our account with T-Mobile and they billed us for an extra month after we had service with another carrier. On calling T-Mobile I was told their phone customer service could not access our account because it was closed and that I would have to go on-line. When I went on-line I could not access the account because it was closed. I finally paid the extra month after they sent the bill to the credit bureau. The company is a bunch of rip-off artist.

Lisa Maestas Henderson, NV

The speed isn’t as fast as Verizon, but it’s much better than it used to be. I love my plan, which offers unlimited data.

Lakita Dockery Garland, TX

Awesome coverage! I’ve rarely been without coverage. Love that I can use in Mexico with no additional charge. I have auto pay and save $10 a month!

Wendy Voorhees Kansas City, MO

Wonderful Customer Service Can get some spotty service but, they are working to upgrade that. Cheapest around for our family

JW Zionsville, IN

I was a long time client of T-Mobile - for over 20 years. It got more and more frustrating the more money I paid for services, that some terrorist could go and buy a burner phone at Walmart for cheaper than what I was paying. Somebody... was getting $45 / month phone plans, while us hardworking people were paying through the nose. T-Mobile walked away from its clients a long time ago. Now, they no longer protect your privacy and they charge you up the yin-yang, while a bunch of losers get free phones. Thanks, T-Mobile... for the memories.

Kristy Wiland Universal City, TX

The system is reliable, and the rates are what they say. The sales people constantly try to push you into plans you do not need, and things you do not want...such as a smart watch.

hemant mahidhara Grafton, MA

I used T-Mobile cell phone service a few years ago. The price was excellent but was not very happy with the coverage. The signal was good within the city but was quite poor in the outskirts.

Karencita Z Cedar Hill, TX

I don’t like the signal service not that strong in my area I always use WiFi Other than that I pay a little more than $100 for 4 lines but I believe my plan is not that good

Corie Grussing Douglas, GA

T-Mobile has come so far.!! Very reasonably priced and excellent customer service at every location. From Texas to Georgia and especially online!!

Mike Grove Atlanta, GA

I have Metro PCS and they are now Metro by T-Mobile. I get all the access to T-Mobile Tuesdays and of course I get great reception anywhere I travel

Rich Sanford, NC

Switched from Verizon to T-Mobile for new IPhone Promo and perceived better pricing. Not enough signal at my home needed a Cell Booster. Lots of area around me with poor service. Areas with 4 bars of 5G no faster and sometimes slower than Verizon 4G bases on SpeedTest by Ookla. Video in text not supported. Beautiful video is downgraded in size to become such low quality they are unwatchable. I text a lot of video's to people. They can text me full quality 780P Video I cannot send them any. You get what you pay for. I regret going with T-Mobile. Customer Service works really hard to make you happy. They are good people. Company over sells its services in Marketing. I mam an unhappy camper.

Danny Ortiz Commerce City, CO

I have had a Sprint Business plan for over 8 years. The service has always been so so but the price and store assistance was decent. After a while a business account rep was finally assigned to me. I wish she wouldn’t have. No sense of time when it comes to responding. I’ve been waiting tmfor months for credits for over charges, weeks to even get an email or phone callback from 2 reps that are supposed to be servicing my account. I can’t even get a phone canceled or ordered without jumping through hoops. Stay far away from T-Moble/Sprint business. They have terrible customer service and ethics. Maybe I’m not a big enough client since I only have 28 lines with them.. Switching to AT&T

Bruce Baker Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I cannot strongly enough discourage any and all to avoid the new T-Mobile. First, I was T-Mobile customer years ago and I was very much impressed by their customer service. I moved to a new location that had a worthless T-Mobile signal, so I had to switch to AT&T. Years later, I rejoined T-Mobile. Despite their promises that they had a good signal, it turned out T-Mobile had a very inadequate signal at my new address. After 7 months of waiting for T-Mobile to provide the promised signal boaster, they told me to find another carrier. They were unwilling to compensate me for 7 months of crappy coverage. When I left T-Mobile, my ex-wife spun off her own account, which was supposed to include her phone on her line on which she was making payments. That same afternoon, I went online to pay off my balance. T-Mobile had left her phone on my account. I called immediately, and they agreed they'd made a mistake. After 30 days of them not being able to actually make this phone go to the ex's account because their computer system has/had a glitch, they offered to just give me a credit to zero out my account. The next month, instead of a credit, T-Mobile doubled the charge. After many, many, many calls and countless hours of my wasted time, as well as a letter to the department which handles disputes, I was sent to collections. Sadly, the company I had switched to was Sprint because their coverage map showed great coverage where I live (BTW: the area where I live has no access to broadband, so my phone is my only access to the world), but what their coverage map showed wasn't true. A few months later (right after Sprint and TM merged), the closest tower to my house went offline due to a part that is indefinitely backordered with absolutely any idea by Sprint/T-Mobile when that tower will work again. No compensation for this either. I went to Verizon. When I tried to pay off my Sprint leased phone and close my account, T-Mobile did everything within their power to keep my account open so they could continue charging me. You cannot cancel your account in the app or online. You MUST call and wait and wait and wait to talk to someone who will tell you that you have to call another dept, and start the whole process over. That would be bad enough, but even after you find the right dept and tell them to close your account, they refuse. You must provide irrefutable justification as to why, and they deemed my experience with them as not enough - so they just kept putting me on hold, transferring me around, and asking me over and over what they could do to keep me from leaving. Did NOT matter to them that my number was already ported to VZW weeks earlier. I spent hours on the phone, chat, and in the store before they would close my account and agree to stop charging me for service I was not getting or using.

Tavius Hurd Memphis, TN

I've been a T-Mobile for a while their service is good but there customer service and convenience needs extreme work I'm one of their prepaid customers who have to pay their bill using the website instead of simply logging into the app plus I have to constantly pay for a new sim card when I need one. I will be switching to Verizon soon because they allow their customers to pay through the app. They don't care whether you are prepaid or postpaid. T-Mobile wants customers but isn't looking out for their existing customers.

Jayla Thomas Jacksonville, FL

T-Mobile has the fastest service with the most coverage. Their customer service can be a little overbearing at times, but overall T-Mobile is a great company.

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

T-mobile is a good phone service. You do get what you pay for. The plans are fairly affordable and the T-mobile Tuesday perks are a plus! I have good signal everywhere I go for the mot part and the data is very efficient.

Janice Scott Bixby, OK

We chose T-Mobile because of their rates and international plans. We left T-Mobile after a year because they lied to us about several things: 1. They aid that our area didn’t have good service but that improvements were being made to correct those issues within 1 month at the most. Those improvements never happened. 2. They told us that we had to upgrade to new phones when we transferred from ATT. We found out that that was a lie. This lie cost us approximately $1900. 3. We were told that if T-Mobile couldn’t provide us with service in our area they would release us with no additional phone fees. Again a lie: we had to pay approximately $700 to leave T-Mobile for Verizon. 4. Even after paying phone fees that continued to lie when we attempted to transfer our phone #’s to Verizon. T-Mobile stalled almost a week in unlocking our numbers which violates government policies. THIS IS THE WORST CELLULAR COMPANY EVER WITH THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE (EXPERTS ha!) I’VE EVER DELT WITH IN MY 25 YEARS OF HAVING A CELL PHONE!!!!!

Mirtha Hiram, GA

NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS NUMEROUS TICKETS PLACED BY TECH SUPPORT AND STILL NOT RESOLVED. PHONE 1+8 DOESN'T WORK WHEN YOU ARE PLACING A CALL TO ANOTHER 1+8 PHONE. Joined TMobile in July to take advantage of the 1+8 phone at 50 percent off. I purchase 2 of the 1+8. One for me and one for my husband. Ever since I joined in July calls between both of our phones only work 25 percent of the time. Calls to other people is ok since they have other type of phones. Problem is calling each other on the same brand and model phone 1+8. I've been complaining every few weeks and Tech Support has been writing "tickets" but the problem is still there. Technical support keeps saying there's an issue with the software of this 1+8 phone and they are working on it with the manufacturer. I've been hearing the same excuse for 3 months. You hear a silence for 30 seconds then go to voicemail. Other times one of us cannot hear the other when by a miracle the phone rings and goes through. We end up having to text. Check the history on BOTH phones and you'll see the same number dialed repeatedly because we are unable to establish communication. We are in our 70's and I'm staying at my daughter's because I had surgery 2 weeks ago.he's also 70 and is incommunicated at our house not being able to call us in case of an emergency. TMobile deserves a rating of -0 Now you are replacing both phones with the same brand as the one we already have and DON'T WORK when you try to make a call to the same type of phone. RIDICULOUS!!!

Nafiseh Salmani Niasar Centerton, AR

I was a sprint customer since 8 years or more, recently I changed job that t-mobile BYOD plan was offered for my employer. I called to use that promotion, first they made me to create a new account in tmobile and transfer all of my numbers to tmobile (while sprint and tmobile were merged) . No! it wasn't easy I become a tennis ball between these two sprint and tmobile for days and hours. After couple of weeks trying different methods of calling sprint , calling tmobile, going to store, trying online I eventually made the transfer happen once I stayed in store for a whole day with the store rep trying to get someone to help the transfer by phone. After that the process of creating BYOD account was done and then transfering my old numbers from normal tmobile account to this BYOD account started. I have been calling them , everytime being transferred to multiple people and explain things over and over it is been 12 hours yesterday 4 hours, this morning 4 hours and another 4 hours on the call with them to make my phone number transfer from one account to another. Everytime they promise me it will be done in couple of hours and then it is not done yet!! very frustrated with the customer care and the whole organization! no one reads the record of the other person, if the call gets disconnected no one calls me back! and they have been making me to go through the same process with a new set of reps again and wait on the line for 30 minutes every time.

OG187phxaz Tempe, AZ

I've had t mobile for over 6 years and they never seem to let me down when it comes to issues with my plan, phone and or service. I've finally had enough and decided to share the final straw. I have a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra which from day one has not worked properly. My service is terrible, I have to constantly retry outgoing calls, incoming calls go straight to voice mail, text messages don't send, can't receive messages, and when I finally do get some type of decent service messages will come in 6+ times. I'll have full bars and no service, 5g signal but slow to no internet connection. Extremely frustrating paying for a 1500$ phone with cell service to use as a wifi only device. I have contacted t mobile numerous times to resolve the issue and over the past 8 months have been given different troubleshooting methods that never resolve the issue. Finally yesterday an associate tells me it's a software issue from Samsungs end, which is a little confusing to me, seeing how I never heard of these issues with other carriers on the same phone. They only offered to have me trade in my phone for a lesser phone. Or pay more money for a better one. Not taking into account that I paid about 600$ on this phone already. Which is extremely unfair to pay for a phone for so long that has not functioned properly. T mobile has given me so many issues I try to be understanding but this is it. I would not recommend T mobile to my worst enemy. Such a failure of a company. Taking so many steps backwards acquiring sprint who has the worst cell service out there even worse than budget services. Suck it T mobile!

Alex Gibson Kennesaw, GA

HORRIBLE CRIMINALS! They LIE about EVERYTHING just get a dollar. Their rep STRAIGHT UP LIED to my face and said my phone would be unlocked (so I may use w/another carrier), as long as I paid off the ACCOUNT BALANCE. She said she would have her manager expedite the request and have my phone unlocked in 2 hours and that she would call me back personally to see that is was unlocked. She did call back, but the phone NEVER unlocked. When I spoke to 2 different reps, they told me there's an EQUIPMENT balance (which the previous rep I spoke with NEVER mentioned) of nearly $400 that has to be paid before they will unlock the device. T-mobile was already charging me $147/month for a SINGLE (ONE PERSON) phone line, so that tells you enough right there. I just decided to switch data to the FREE NEW CELL PHONE furnished by AT&T (which offered me BETTER cell phone plan for $80 LESS and month than criminal T-Mobile. GOOD RIDDANCE, I WILL NEVER EVER USE T-MOBILE SERVICES EVER AGAIN AND WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE I KNOW DOES NOT OR DROPS THEM ASAP.

george ce Euless, TX

I dont have much complaints for the the 15 year I ve been with them 2002- 2015 and 2018 till now, but I have noticed twice so far that they literally make up false charges on your account, especially when you are signed up for a automatic payment withdrawal every month. And if you dont carefully watch what s going on, you will miss and they will keep on stealing from the millions of clients they have. this month i was $30, next month could be $3 but it still a theft. This month I was charged $138 instead of the $109 I am supposed to pay. I immediately noticed and called to see what s going on and I was informed that they did some changes on my account (unauthorized of course, and without my knowledge) and this is why my bill was $30 extra. They apologized and issued a credit,. this is the second time I caught them cheating by making up false charges and they always apologize and refund them. But the only reason i noticed was because both times was amounts over $20. If it was something like $5-$10, I d never noticed. This is a SCAM, a theft, Be careful with them! Always watch your bills. If I catch them once again, I am done for good with them.

David B Danbury, CT

After 15 years, my relationship with t mobile is over. Yesterday I called in to upgrade my phone. I was told of an offer that I agreed with...but they would not mail me the new phone, I had to go to the mall in person to complete. As we are in the mist of a global pandemic, that seemed problematic. At the mall, after waiting in line with mask, I was told that was not a valid offer and would have to move to a new contract at a much higher cost. At home again was told not to worry, go back to the mall and have the manager call in to verify the deal and that there was a notation on the account to satisfy the manager. At the mall I was turned away again with the admonishment that “ customer service will tell you anything to get you off the phone and in the store”. After 2 visits to a Covid hot spot mall, I now need to self isolate from family for 14 days, as a family member has a compromised immune system do to cancer. T mobile has gone from ‘cool to cruel’ I will now try a new plucky upstart company called Ting with fingers crossed.

Kim Millville, NJ

We switched to T-Mobile December 2018. Upon receiving the first bill, we noticed we were being charged for protection 360 on 2 of the phones which we did not authorize. On February 22, 2019, I visited the store and spoke with the person who sold the phones and plan to us, Kyle C. He said the credit would be on the bill and it would take up to 3 billing cycles to appear. We never received the credit. He also gave me his personal cell number so that I could contact him if the credit did not appear. In August 2019, we had to cancel our TMobile plans because my son was starting in college at West Virginia University and there was absolutely no reception with TMobile. I was forced to pay in full for both phones which were BOGO at no fault of mine. I spoke with so many representatives about this and they repeatedly referred to the contract that was signed. Although I am still extremely upset about this, I have had to put it past me and move forward. I spoke with Kyle in the store again in August after texting his number with no response. In regard to the refund for the protection 360, which was never removed from the bill, was now totaling $210. His response was that I had cancelled the account and therefore they couldn’t credit me the money owed to me for the plan. After some back and forth, he said he had to have his regional manager take care of the credit. He was going got contact her and let me know. I visited the store again in December 2019 because I still had not received the refund. Kyle avoided me for a period of time, then went to the back room and closed the door. I asked one of the sales people to let him know I needed to speak to him. He reluctantly came out and looked at the account. He said he saw a credit being processed on my account but didn’t know how much or when I would receive it. He also said at this point I had to call customer service to help any further. Tonight, I called customer service. They told me I have to go to the store and request the credit. The store is obviously closed due to COVID 19. I’m am at the end of my patience with TMobile. Between being forced to pay for both phones on full ($1500) so that I could communicate with my college son and not receiving the refund )$210) I have requested numerous times for something I did not authorize, I can honestly say I am ready to take legal action at this point. Bad move switching to TMobile! Don’t do it!!!

Michelle215 ,

I've been a paying customer for almost 7 years and i wouldn't switch for anthing great service and customer service as well..t-mobile keep up the awsome work!

Michelle P. Woodland, CA

Customer service is fast and they take care of your concerns. They are flexible with payments if you need more time to pay. They are just very easy to do business with.

Karen M. LaFave Durand, MI

I am on a family plan. This plan was set up by my nephew. Every time I call in I have an awful time getting my issue taken care of. The customer service representative tells I am not on the family plan, I have no insurance for my phone and I can not get any help.

Michael A ,

Been a Tmobile Business customer for ovet 6 years. Bill and coverage has never been an issue., until now. Since, the latest updates my services have degraded. Slow internet, slow connections time to calls, dropped gps. Did the whole troubleshooting thing. Replaced my SIM card and it's still has not fixed the problems. I'm not about to pay for an upgraded phone when the service is not reliable. I'm giving t-mobile a few more weeks and if the services do not improve if I'm switching to Verizon. They have plenty of honest, true deals for new customers.

Odao Ogbonmwan Mableton, GA

Not the best cellular service, they lie about how they have the best service anywhere in the nation. But in reality I can barely get service when I’m at work, especially in the basement. I took a trip to New Mexico once and could BARELY get a 1 bar. And the data plan that my family uses is never enough but we always pay over $200 each month for it??

Sandy Drelich Cape Coral, FL

I have never had a problem that T Mobile wasn't able and willing to solve. That's why we have added family members and have been with Tmobile for over 15 years

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

T-Mobile is a great service provider. They are cheap and has great customer service. Some areas do not have as strong of a connection as others but it's still probably the cheapest plan out of all the carriers I've ever had.

Robert Castro Tampa, FL

My experiences with T-Mobile have all been positive...excellent service, excellent phone packages, and very competitive phone selections & phone promotions.