T-Mobile Logo

5.9

Nicole Woody Oklahoma City, OK

T-Mobile has amazing customer service. They help me with anything. My husband and I had calls that were dropping in our house after a major ice storm and they waived our bill that month. The next month I got a new phone that I did not purchase at the store, yet the employee worked with me for over an hour trying to unlock the phone and upload everything on it. I also am I big international traveler and I always have service, get free text messages internationally, and have enough internet to use mapquest. I don’t think I’ll every change companies.

Rhea ,

I have tried almost all cell phone companies in the US and I can genuinely say TMobile has the best coverage (in all of Texas, including the Southwest desert). I always thought they were overpriced, but especially now that they started Tmobile Bank, I really see the cost benefits of using them. I cannot speak for the rest of the US, but in the places where I have used them: NM, TX, FL, MN, NV, it's truly the best coverage.

Joe K. Fort Worth, TX

I have used then in my military service and for my Federal job on temporary duty (TDY). Great coverage almost anywhere in the USA. I receive a free Netflix account through them. Their T-Mobile "Tuesday Deals" I have used often: Free Red Box movie rentals, extra money off gasoline, discounts at Dunkin' and other restaurants. They also offer some free items at their stores (face masks, caps, etc.).

Qiao Bethesda, MD

I have being with T-Mobile for over 10 years and still stick to it now at original plan price which is $20/line with unlimited text, call and data, I really enjoy T-mobile service, particular it is very convenient when you go oversea. I used my phone to make calls, text and chat with my friend by Wechat all free of charge, no hiding fee and roaming fee.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a customer of T-Mobile for over 13 years. I've stuck with them for so long because their pricing has always been affordable and they've always had really good customer service. I will say their coverage was worse than other carriers like 10 years ago, but it's gotten a lot better over the years and I rarely have issues now. My husband has used AT&T for his work phone and had better coverage than me, but it's typically only in very remote locations. T-Mobile has always been very accommodating to my needs and I've enjoyed using their service.

Katie Salt Lake City, UT

While I've never had any other cell phone provider, I've never needed another one because of the great service I've received with T-Mobile! I get great service even when some of my friends don't have any service. Additionally, whenever I've had a question or concern about my phone, I visit their store locations and they've always been able to answer my questions.

Mildred Carter Woodbridge, VA

I switched to T-Mobile from my previous carrier due to their terrible quality service. I was able to trade in my old phone, and they gave me a visa card to use for payment for it. I picked out my phone, and my plan and was extremely happy with it. I still am - about 3 years or so later. Upgrading my phone every year thanks to their Jump! program is simple and painless, and Jump! also provides phone insurance too, so in the event I lose my phone or it breaks, it's covered.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

I've used t-mobile for years, and I've been quite happy with them. They have good coverage, although I have trouble in some rural areas when I travel. I chose them originally because they had a program that didn't require signing a two-year commitment. Now many carriers do that, but at the time it was new. Although it meant buying my iPhone up front (on a payment plan), I figured out that it would be cheaper than other plans in the long run if I kept the phone longer than two years, which I have. If you are someone who changes phones often, this might not be for you. Watch out for local store workers--they've been dishonest with me several times and aren't much help if you go back in with questions when there's no longer a sale on the line. But the website customer service is much better.

Sarah Ava Salt Lake City, UT

Husband and I used T-Mobile for years before switching. Their prices were fair and customer service was always very polite and helpful, so we would have stayed with them had their service been a little better. We live in a very large suburb yet we still had calls drop quite often. We got spotty service in basements and my husband had no service whatsoever when he started working in a small town nearby. He switched to Verizon before I did and on a road trip to Washington, he had service the entire time while I rarely had any. That was when we decided to switch carriers. Cancellation was simple thanks to T-Mobile, so no issues there.

LAURI J CLARK Lindon, UT

We have been T Mobile customers from the beginning! We like that we do not have to have a contract and can purchase our phones elsewhere and use on tmobile. Their customer service is awesome! I have been impressed with the quick response I get on any issue I have ever called about. I appreciate that they will make suggestions to me that save us money too! T Mobile really does look out for their customers!

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I use T mobile right now on a family plan. I always have great service and reception! They actually work hard in expending their network and I have seen it improve a lot over time especially on long road trip where my husband's Verizon account used to be better and isnt anymore. Also they have great rates for families!! Love the plans!! I have had great experience with their customer service too. I had a deffecting phone that they immediately changed when I brought it back into the store a week later.

Cassie young Chicago, IL

Not good listeners. They almost never are interested in customer satisfaction. Especially when you speak to anyone that only is concern with what's owed

Ljubisa Jakovljevic Sterling Heights, MI

Didn't have service with T mobile, just open account ,and cancelled couple days after, and T mobile charging me since. We called 10-15 times and all EXPERTS(????) promise that they closed account and they will not charge us .Today we received letter from collection agency ???!!!!

D f Detroit, MI

Service is not always reliable, drops calls and weak to no signal in spots. I drive a semi and this just won't do . Had to wait an hour and 15 minutes to get my phone unlocked that I paid in full for when I went to tmobile.

Bruce99981 Houston, TX

Worst customer service of any cellular carrier I have ever had. Going to cancel all of my sprint accounts after my experience with their high speed internet service. I will never ever do business with this company again. Definitely the worst experience I have ever had with a tech company.

N Goshagi Ellicott City, MD

Great service great price but i wish costumer service was as good as their actual phone and internet service

Tom K San Francisco, CA

Excellent service and works in other countries as well. Customer service with real people based in the USA!

Kenneth Nicely Lake Wales, FL

T-Mobile is full of it. New phone and two boosters later and still can't get any bars. I had nothing but problems with them. We saw a lady talking on her phone at the springs and I asked her what she had as my girlfriend nor I didn't have service. She told us At&t that she was with T mobile and they were not that great. So after 17 years with T mobile we may just switch as well.

TCrooter Indianapolis, IN

I will NEVER use this company again. Customer service is horrible. I cancelled my account in February because my phone DID NOT WORK any longer and I no longer needed a second cell phone. I have been on the phone and corresponding with this company ever since and still cannot get them to cancel my account and credit my card for services I was unable to use, again because the phone no longer worked. If I could give this company zero stars I would do so. Stay away.

Ncc Lithia, FL

They are like scammer ......do not use T-mobile. Their customer services are very bad!!!!! they lie to you about discounts, then I gave good feedback. Then it is not true. I called again, They said they did not receive my call ever. And due to the pandemic, i wanna switch to another cheaper carrier, I called customer service to cancel my plan before the bill cycle of 20days. they don't cancel for you , said will automatically cut off if we move, But we did not move all , we moved two numbers, they charged us again. $150. Will not ever go back to T-Mobile. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Douglas Webb CO

wish I could give them zero stars. When a company makes promises then changes the plan it is immoral and I believe illegal. When I signed up with T-Mobile my plan had unlimited data and unlimited 4G lte hot spot. Since they bought out Sprint they have been throttling the HS at >50GB. When I spoke to a representative they agreed that they changed the terms of my plan (but continue to charge me for it) and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm thinking this is a class action lawsuit in the making. Soon I will be canceling T-Mobile.

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

Current T-Mobile clients and I love it I have four lines in a service plan is great I don’t feel like I’m giving up service for a lower price.

thomas Quintana Denver, CO

Been with tmobile for 14yrs. They gave me a free tablet I was told I would pay 10.00 a month for service they lied 3months later they started charging me 25.00 month listen up people if they give you a free tablet you have to tell them to cancel old tablet line because 3months later they will start charging you for that old line your not using its a scam sprint has taught tmobile how to scam there customers I'm going to tell family and friends to get rid of tmobile and anybody else that I find out has tmobile I guess 14yrs doesn't mean nothing to tmobile

M Morales Kissimmee, FL

Very poor reception in the Central Florida area. There have been times when I do not receive my text unless I turn off my phone and turn it back on. Many drop calls. When upgrading our phones in the store, they took forever and added services like the Insurance with out permission.

cheryl yeary Denver, CO

I really like T-Mobile cell service. We have been T-Mobile customers for 20 years. I have always had great service. I recommend them to anyone.

payal patel Orlando, FL

I have had T Mobile for almost 20 years, its been great! We have hardly ever had issues with service no matter where we travel.

John Sandstrom Two Harbors, MN

I switched to T-Mobile about three months ago only because it was significantly less expensive than Verizon. T-Mobile has great customer service.

Lisa Lynn Butte, MT

Really negative 14. Forced to choose one star. Tmobile experts my left toenail. 3rd time not a charm. THEY LIE. Say "free" to close the deal then you get a $275 bill for the "free" equipment. Billing wrong and over charged EVERY single month. Hours on the phone twice a month to correct. I was told it was corrected and here comes another outrageous bill for products and services that I never ordered or received. Don't Don't Don't fall for it. They are horrible!! Hidden charges??? You bet in spades. All three experiences with them over 10 years exactly the same. Oh! And let's not talk about their 5g network that drops calls and crashes your phone internet. They are "expert" rip-offs and liars. Straight Talk. No issues and very affordable and fabulous customer service. No taxes, hidden fees, wrong billing, hours on the phone with dummies, dropped calls and service coverage better than anyone else that I've used. 83% of reviews are bad. Go figure. Have an awesome day ya'all!!!

DaretoExpose Las Vegas, NV

T-Mobile is just as bad and the Internet Service Providers by selling compromised cellphone as a sale. T-Mobile Android cellphones are compromised and design to eavesdrop on their customers, causing frequent dropped calls, low or no signals although your are standing next to their cell tower. You will also receive denial of service if you complaint to loudly or to much. Overcharge for data never used, cloned calls due to their illegal wiretaps on the service of targeted victims. Verizon will trick their customers into signing 2 year contracts, then near the end of your contract, your cellphone is compromised, this is to force the customer into purchasing a new cellphone with another 2 year contract for compromised services.

Alfreda Days Atlanta, GA

T-Mobile Is The Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With In The Whole Wide World The Person That Owns This Company Has No Value In Their Customer's That's How Money Hungry These's People Are They Hire Illegal Immigrants Or Foreigner's To Work For This Company Take Over Companie's Like MetroPCS Allowing Their Employee's To Degrade American's Especially The Black Customer's I've Been With Metro PCS Since 2003 It Wasn't The Best Company At Least You Had A Voice T-Mobile Bought The Company Out It's Like Being On A Plantation Your Paying Bill With No Respect I've Had Every Plan On My Phone It Buffs All The Time Good Example My Billing Date Is On The 4th Of Each Month My Phone Is Buffing By The 12th Of Each Month Data Does Even Roll Over I Intentionally Did Not Use My Phone In February Black History Month To Prove A Point The Data Is Not What They Say It Is When I Called Them On March 3rd 2021 The Representative Said I Used Up All Your Data And I Kept Telling Her Over And Over For An Hour I Didn't Use The Phone In February But You Used Your Data That's when I made The Decision After 18 Years And The Last 6 Year's Arguing With T-Mobile I Made Decision I'm Not Going To Pay People To Degrade Me And Disrespect Me Every Single Month I'm Working Class We Don't Have Money To Give To Rich People 👎👎👎👎👎

Marcus Anderson-Yeager Indianapolis, IN

T-Mobile raised my phone monthly service fee, I switched service in the middle of to keep my same number (30 years) to Consumer Cellular, didn't use ththe e full month. Then T-Mobile tried to charge me for the next two months, when I disputed the charges on my credit card they charged me a $20.00 fee each time. I filed complaint with the Indiana Attorney General, found out they were charging me for a phone I paid cash for, They reversed the charges, but didn't take away the dispute fees of forty dollars. T-Mobile wrote the Attorney General that all was settled, then they charged me another $23 dollars on my credit card and turned my account over to a collection agency for the $40.00 dispute fees. I was told that everything was clear now, we will wait and see, the attorney General is not happy and refused to close the file. Horrible service and a scam overcharging and trying to scare me with a collection company. Stay away from them. T-Mobile dispute this post I have all of the information

Deb Metcalf Meridian, ID

T-Mobile at first appeared to be a step up from Verizon's shoddy customer service. I was able to set up cellular services with T-Mobile and have my phone numbers ported quite easily via phone with their representative(s). That always seems to be the easiest part when attempting to obtain any service - T-Mobile is not an exception in taking potential customers hard earned cash and in a prompt fashion. Their reps were courteous, friendly and appeared to be quite knowledgeable — again, a step up from Verizon. However, and stay with me here for this is almost amusing (emphasis being on almost), T-Mobile sold me cellular service for an area that they do not provide cellular coverage for. Yes, you read that right. They obtained my location information, verified my location information and then sold me a package for non-existent cellular services. What?? Now I am in the process of finding yet another cellular company that does indeed provide cellular coverage for my area. Third time lucky it's been said. We'll see. There is an issue on the table here of the money I paid this company for the activation fee for such non-services. The first rep I spoke to said she couldn't refund an activation fee which led me to speak with a supervisor. This supervisor initially said the same thing — stating she was as high up in management as I could go to have this issue resolved. She was it. Excuse me? - I think not. As usual, I persisted and between her speaking to her management team (of which I was just informed didn't exist), they were able to circumvent the inability to refund the activation fee to my bank account by issuing a pre-loaded debit card for the activation amount that I could use anywhere as a debit card. This said card is "supposed" to be mailed to my home address — but "be advised it could take some time arriving". I am a bit hesitant to believe that said card will actually arrive considering that this same company told me their cell services covered my area, sold me a cellular package and took my money quickly in the process of doing so. Are they to be believed or not? That remains to be seen. This supervisor, like so many other sub-par businesses, was apologetic that I was sold such services but I grow weary of such glib apologies from such companies. They are not the ones spending countless hours having to rectify issues that have arisen solely due to their very own ineptness. It is far easier to give lip service than to get on the horn and have these issues resolved in just as quickly a manner as they were in quickly extorting good money from their customers. I told this supervisor that I would be filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission for Fraudulent Business Practices - for selling services to consumers that simply do not exist. Her reply was that it was not fraudulent. Pardon me ma'am, but this practice has fraud written all over it unless I am mistaken in the meaning of that word — which in this particular instance, I think not. There's also the issue of my spending even more of my good money in purchasing a T-Mobile compatible phone, but we won't go into that issue for fear of this company turning tail and hitting the road running. It would be highly unproductive for me to waste my time attempting to do so. At the beginning of this review I stated T-Mobile's customer service appeared to be a step up from Verizon Wireless customer service; however, Verizon never sold me cellular service they were incapable of providing. If you have to make a choice between these two I would suggest Verizon. At least you would have cell service while attempting to resolve your issues of which Verizon will inevitably drag out. If you can avoid these two companies altogether then I would highly recommend going elsewhere for your cellular services. There are many to choose from. Do not settle for sub-par services. You are not at their mercy and you are deserving of quality service.

Tonya Heath ,

We have had nothing but trouble with T Mobile since Sprint merged with them. We upgraded our phones with our "free upgrade" and got charged $300 for each one ($900 total). Got that mess fixed after MULTIPLE calls. They were taxing us for THREE different cities, we lived in one. Got that refunded. We qualified and got the Govt Employee discount for hubs phone, tax exemptions, and the Freedom Plan for the other phones. And yet, they somehow kept removing both discounts and our tax exemptions AND changed our plans with our consent "to a cheaper (for them not for us) plan." THEN said they had no record of us applying for the discounts/exemptions! BUT miraculously found it when I confirmed we had the email stating they received it and it would be applied. THEN our bill shot up every month over $100-150, same song and dance every month. Only last time I spoke with a supervisor and told her I would not be remaining as a customer if I had to call them every single month to correct our bill. She "guaranteed" me it was fixed and would not change and gave me an exact amount it would be. BuT, SAME THING THIS MONTH. Only now, another "supervisor" said there was "no way our bill is that price." And argued with me that the Freedom plan wasn't removed when it clearly said "canceled" though not by us! After a lengthy discussion, him basically calling me a liar, saying they "had no record of anyone guaranteeing that and that my bill was correct" and me explaining that we never authorized anyone to "change our plan" and that breaking a guarantee/making changes to our plan without consent would be a breach of contract costing them more than us, they somehow confirmed I did indeed speak to someone. (Imagine that?) And all this after I KEPT saying it was a PHONE CALL not a chat. Marvin couldn't get past the fact I CALLED not chatted with them last month. He kept saying he couldn't "find" my LAST phone call. Not hard since it was my last interaction with them. Even said the "discounts I got last month were a one time thing." No, they were refunds for over billing! He said I paid one amount when the bill clearly show I paid a different amount. Now we DO have that "low price" for a year now because they DID record the "guarantee" we were given by the other supervisor (who was great) and it is contractuaĺly valid for 12 months, even though they believe it was in error. BUT NOT A SINGLE APOLOGY from Marvin, the one who said I was wrong. Removed over $2500 in over charges the last 3 months! At least it gives us time to pay off our last few credit cards and change companies. Never had these issues with Sprint. And we will not be staying with T Mobile. Worst company we have ever dealt with. ALWAYS ask for the conversation transaction number and keep it. Always check your bill. They remove discounts every month that are supposed to be for your entire contract. They conveniently lose any applications you file on time and can't ever "find" conversation from previous calls. Always call. Don't use the chat unless you screenshot all of it. Can't wait til we leave. They broke the contract so many times we can legally walk away and owe them nothing after only a 4 months with them. They can't get a single thing correct. Never had problems with Sprint. Worst merger ever. Worst customer service. Will NOT be staying with them since legally we can leave our contract without repercussions.

TL Owosso, MI

Horrible experience! I was going to switch to them but after them wanted a ridiculous deposit decided not to. So the guy at the store front cancelled the set up and order. Or so I thought. They keep taking money out of my bank account for a service and phones that I don't even have! When I call customer service I get the run around. If you ask to speak to their supervisor they hang up on you. The actual store front tells you they cant do anything because on their end it shows cancelled and locked. Total Scam! Worst experience I have ever had with a phone service. What they are doing is illegal, I have a feeling I am not the only one going through this. Maybe they should have a class action law suit or something started against them.

Lawrence Falls East Falmouth, MA

Extortionists. The "service" they provided was a memory chip they sent me that caused my I-phone to crash literally rendering it useless until the T-Mobile chip was removed. Tried help from customer service and they couldn't figure it out. They changed my phone number when I asked to keep the one I had. Then when I tried to cancel their service they sent me on a wild goose chase from store to store to finally cancel after a week of trying. And then after all of the trouble their "service" provided me they send me a bill for $254.69 which is twice as much as they initially said the "service" would cost, then threatened to report me to the credit bureaus. Sounds like extortion to me. I tried to submit a picture of the bill but it exceeded memory requirements (5MB).

Joel R ,

The worst coverage I’ve had in 20 years. Terrible customer service (apathetic, mechanical, written scripts). Because of the terrible coverage, we need to get a new carrier. Then we find out what the scam really is. When We signed up for a no contract, unlimited plan, I was going to pay cash for my phone. Salesman told me a number of ways it was better to pay it over time. I bought his lie. I have no contract, but it cost me 800 dollars to terminate my relationship with this provider. 400 of it was punishment fees for leaving t mobile. Worst experience in telecommunications I’ve had. 2020 MoneyTalks news article rates t mobile and sprint as the total disappointment they really are. Out of 33,000+ consumers, it is the worst rated company on all fronts. And all the employee “support”are poor performing, disinterested individuals.

Nova Starr Miami, FL

Taking money from your bank account without permission when you already paid for it... No respect for the customer

Ryan Caballero Woodland Hills, CA

Been a member for a long time. I live in Los Angeles county and overall, the coverage is great. Customer service is also very good with friendly and knowledgeable team.

james scharoun Balch Springs, TX

T-mobile is a good company but it depends where you are located. When in Washington DC verizon was the best. In connecticut t-mobile was ok. Its north east coverage was not bad and the price was reasonable.

Custom Shop Laser Engraving San Antonio, TX

I can't give 5 stars because we all have very bad reception, always is a problem receiving calls there are points on our job or at the house that we don't have any signal and we miss a lot of calls, the only think why I'm giving 3 stars is for the cost that is really affordable and the statements are very complete and detailed.

Staci Nicolee St Louis, MO

My team of experts always find the best deal for me. I have internet, phone an family plans with them and will never leave as they have consistently been quality for me.

Maria Z Las Vegas, NV

Have always had good/acceptable service. I moved recently and now I barely have service. Would be great to have that fixed as I'm paying off purchases and can't switch carriers.

Jihad Mohammad Paterson, NJ

Great prices for family multi phone line discounts. Courteous and professional customer service. Text response from customer service and reliable feedback to insure customer satisfaction.

Kim San Jose, CA

Customer service is always kind, professional and answers all your questions. Pricing is exceptional for our 7 phone line bill. Sometimes there is still a quality issue with the call on Tmobile cell phones.

Kym Lewis Glenwood, IL

Associate Zelliece was professional, pleasant, and helpful. There were 10 employees and four customers which might explain why there were two additional associates hovering and interjecting questions, ideas, and suggestions. It was a bit overwhelming. One salesperson in particular was extremely overbearing and pushy, suggesting phone upgrades for which I previously said I was not interested, and repeatedly suggesting a password reset. When I said for the fourth time that I was not interested in resetting my password, she became offended and walked out of the store. Let an associate do his/her job. Often customers complain that they have not received enough customers, too much service is just as bad, if not worse. Good customer service is really becoming hard to find. There are some simple expectations. 1. Greet customers 2. Introduce yourself 3. Ask “how may I help you” or “what brings you in today?” 4. One associate should help a customers. If an additional associate is needed, introduce him/her. 5. Offer information/options without bias 6. After a customer has said that he/she is not interested in an option, do not continue to bring it up unless the customer chooses to revisit the issue. 7. Thank the customer. 8. Let the customer know about other ways he/she seek assistance in the future (business card, website, or app)

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

I’ve been a customer of T-Mobile since 2012 and I love it. I rarely, if ever have problems with my service, anytime I have issues with my phone technical support is very helpful and nice. The monthly bills aren’t out of my budget and pretty consistent. My unlimited data is never slow and I love having the free personal hotspot feature.

Gayle Lincoln, NE

I recently switched from Verizon to T-Mobile because they were offering free iPhone 11’s and 11 Pro Max’ For free with specific trade-ins. I qualified and went to the T-Mobile store and the representative assured me that I could have either the 11 or the pro max for no charge with a trade-in of my iPhone 8. I said I wanted to do this and that I wanted the promax obviously since it was the more expensive phone. Later when trying to get a case for my new phone I discovered I had an iPhone 11. When I went back and confronted the service people at T-Mobile I was told I would have to pay an additional $250 if I wanted the iPhone 11 promax. That is not with their promotion represented and I feel like I was scammed. I also was not able to port my phone number due to there being no T-Mobile tower when I got that number. Between having to change my number and not getting the phone I wanted and was told I could get for free, I am not happy with T mobile. Be aware of this promotion—it is falsely Advertised!

Kyle N. Meridian, ID

I have been with T-mobile for over 15 years now. Never had issues with them & their service & prices are great. Happy to be a long term customer & I have no future plans on changing providers.

Greg

A few years ago we left T-Mobile and went to a competitor prior to the ending of the contract we paid off the competitor and returned to T-Mobile. We have been very happy with them and have no plans of ever leaving

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

T-Mobile has been great for our family use. It provided a low cost option to keep bill under control. They offered the latests phone tech and great accessories. Great low cost option with T-Mobile Tuesdays discount program.