T-Mobile Logo

5.3

DANIEL F BELL SR Detroit, MI

What a bunch of Crooks...my phone stopped working so I took it in to them ... FIRST WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH you need a new phone ....sells me a new galaxy phone ..... the brand new phone don't work it's got the same problem as the one he said replaced ... then disappears in the back room comes back out tells me there's a block on your phone it won't work for 24 hours ask him why did you sell me a new phone... argued and would not take the phone back there's nothing wrong with the old phone just wanted his Commission on a new phone.... my bill went form 30 a mouth to 70 a mouth tells me the phone is free.... but if you leave I own $110 ....so it's the same only different ....double talk.... all Crooks use double talk Crooks cheats robbers and scammers.... that's your T-Mobile.... the Galaxy phone has all kinds of problems my other phone worked perfect this one's got all kinds of glitches and problems in It software updates that don't fix anything don't recommend it at all flashlight keeps turning itself on for no reason randomly just dials somebody's number have checked it over and over for viruses it says it has none just a lousy working phone from T-Mobile

susan miranda

I went to Rocky point t Mobile!! Connor and Zane went above and beyond to help me. The staff is excellent all of them!!! Thank u for your continued support . Susan miranda

hamzah zoubi

T-Mobile’s in-store customer service left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I visited the store to replace my internet router, but the staff refused to help me, claiming that the router was defective and that replacing it would hurt their numbers. They told me I would have to go to corporate or mail it in and wait for it to be shipped. I explained that I needed internet right away and couldn’t be without it for several days, but they still refused to help. I have a business account with 12 lines, but they didn’t seem to care about my needs. The customer service specialist was rude and unhelpful, and I was left without internet for several days. I would not recommend this store to anyone. The in-store customer service is terrible, and the staff doesn’t seem to care about their customers’ needs. I plan to reach out to T-Mobile’s corporate team and management to file a complaint about this store and its poor customer service. I hope that T-Mobile will take steps to improve its in-store customer service so that other customers don’t have to go through the same frustrating experience that I did.

Alyna Harrall Pleasanton, CA

I got stuck with T-Mobile when they merged with Sprint. Coverage for calls/data was the worst– they blamed it on high network traffic but I would be sitting next to friends with AT&T, Verizon etc. – they would have service/internet & I would have nothing. Finally made the switch to Consumer Cellular – 2 of my 3 phones there was no issue to unlock & activate. My S21 showed unlocked to T-Mobile my phone had a message "please contact Sprint to unlock your device.” After spending over 6 hours on the phone cumulatively, receiving conflicting & incorrect information – the issue STILL is not resolved. I had been in touch with the executive office about the coverage issue and brought it to their attention. They advised they “regret” this occurred. Really?!?!!? Unbelievable that 5 different T-Mobile representatives had different answers to the issue including doing a factory reset which resulted in spending another 1.5 hours to set my phone back up. It’s been 1.5 days and I have to wait another 3 days for T-Mobile to figure out the issue. I strongly urge you not to do business with this horrible company. Apparently it’s the norm for customers to spend 6 hours of their weekend on the phone.

Monica Rogers

cell phone service is trash. By far worst cell phone service ever. No matter where I'm at it lags. Been up to the store 3xs and nothing helps. I paid off my phone just to get out. Been with then 5 months too long. Had 3 phones in my Okanagan and everyone had the same missed calls, dropped calls, lagging with the internet. Also my bill credits only hit 2xs then went back up. Waste of money I lost so much money with their horrible service. If you want the worst of worst with cell phone service and high bills with no credits go with them. Enjoy the dropped calls,missed calls that don't show but if you're lucky and the person that calls leaves a voicemail then you'll get the call but your phone won't show a missed call. Missed texts or texts not going threw, and lagging internet.

Dark Horse Networks Baltimore, MD

Im so disappointed I have excellent credit I switched 4 lines to T-Mobile from att. I wasnt to upgrade my 2 lines and they want me to pay high down payments on phones they lied to me over and over on at customer service that they would fix it but they didn’t after 4 calls still got the run around how they care I will leave reviews everywhere how they lied to me. I even asked about upgrades when I got the new service. They said Every customer is different that you get a spending limit. I have a 795 credit score and it’s just not right I will go back to att where I can get anything I want and just pay taxes. I would have never switched to save 30 bucks a month.

Robert Horn II Pahrump, NV

T-Mobile offers a great Senior Plan. I like that their plans include all taxes and fees in one low price. As an extra benefit you get a Netflix subscription. Both my wife and I have T-Mobile and the coverage is excellent.

guest guest Cincinnati, OH

I have been looking into getting 2 phones for hubby and me. We are both seniors. Visiting one store and told we could get 2 phones free and cost would be $80 a month. I did a live chat a few days later asking if I could get one phone with internet, calls, text, etc and the other just for calls and text and told yes and how much. Went to another store and told the price is now $90 for 2 lines and cannot get one line with call and text and the other with internet, calls, text, etc. None of them matched price or what I can or cannot do. I will go to another store and see what they say.

Beverly Smith Albuquerque, NM

Just a shout out I've been a t-mobile customer from the beginning customer service is amazing I requested to be put on waiting list for home internet they just sent a email to keep us informed love the service

Janet Esposito Bayville, NJ

I want to write a review concerning my recent experience with T-Mobile: Joe and the Crew are so very helpful at the Bayville T-Mobile Store in Bayville, NJ. Joe very patient and took his time with any issue I had. I will always refer my family and friends to Bayville T-Mobile. I cannot thank them enough.

Rose farbman Hollywood, FL

T Mobile has terrible customer service. They do not listen to you when you talk about your problems. They used to be very good. But they have gone downhill. You can barely understand the people that are trying to help you... It is extremely frustrating. They have changed my whole plan with a very poor explanation. I never wanted to change my plan. I had a big problem with the insurance with them writing the wrong problem with my phone. So they gave me a promotion so I would not have to pay for the phone, We shall see how that works out. I will say that Tmoble and the insurance went out of their way to fix the problem. But they just do not understand it took me 3 to 4 days on the phone arguing back and forth and a lot of stress for me...My blood pressure was through the roof. People do not want this kind of stress . We are paying for a service and want it done right .

RONALD J BOLLINGER

Well to start off, I was with a partner company using T-Mobile’s Network so when I switched to T-Mobile it should have been a fairly easy switch over. But I wanted to check out what they had for me before I would jump over to them. So my first mistake was to get in contact with them through a chat/texting meeting, but I figured I was just trying to get some information on the plans they offer and how it compared to the one I have now. So right away they asked what I was looking to have on a plan. I told them what I have with the company that I was with and that I was thinking about getting a home wifi and then dropping my cellphone data down to balance my bill out. So that my bill would be at least close to what I’m paying now. They checked for a bit and came back with the perfect plan for me and it would only be $35 today and that I would have all these benefits. So I asked several times what I would pay a month but kept asking if I was ready to get started. So if I told them that I didn’t want to be paying much more then what I was paying I figured it was going to be about the same price, and said okay lets get me signed up. Thought this was great, I was getting unlimited data, calls, texts, plus a home wifi gateway on it’s way and wouldn’t cost me anything extra. Then came the first bill in the middle of the month on the 25th or sometime, witch don’t work to well for me because I’m not paid til the beginning of the month so im almost broke by then. Well the bill came and I was shocked! It wasn’t even close to what I had been paying but 3X the amount I was paying! So I’m not to happy with T-Mobile and not sure I’ll be staying with them for long. And by the way that didn’t even include a new phone, I used my own phone I already bought myself. Think I got worked over. So be careful and ask questions and get an answer before agreeing to anything.

Carl Price Oklahoma City, OK

Was a great experience from the beginning. They had a 55+ plan for senior citizens. Good price and good service. They have several plans and phones available that fit your lifestyle. Would recommend to a friend or family member.

Antonio Gutierrez San Antonio, TX

Ever since T-mobile took over sprint the range of service has improved dramatically. I don't know why i did not start with them in the first place but now it's great!! I have 3 phones under a 100 bucks a month with everything unlimited that's right! Take them on you will see. Customer Support, Chat line Awesome!!!

Sue Repsher Inman, SC

We visited the T-Mobile store, in Simpsonville, SC a couple of days ago, looking for information concerning switching to T-Mobile. Our Customer Service Representative was Savvon, & he was very personable, willing and able to answer any of our questions, and even stayed past his normal working hours to help us! Good experience with T-Mobile so far! Keep up the good work, y'all!

Dan Ford Redwood City, CA

My family and I've been T-Mo subscribers for >5 years. We were attracted by the transparent, competitive pricing, free Netflix, and generally reliable service. Customer service has been okay though I was very upset by their response to massive data breach 1-2 years ago. Offering subscribers 1 year of security monitoring doesn't make up for this!!!! Despite this, it's far better than the mainstream alternatives like AT&T, Verizon and (yuck) the cable cos.

MY Woodmere, NY

The phone service works most of the time, I find that i have dead spots. Somebody has to communicate to higher management that its unacceptable to tell customers that your phone is working when you know its not. I'll explain. We have 8 employees on T-mobile and around our building non of us get service unless we make phone calls on wifi, I have tried at least 4 times to walk into our local store and tell them this and there answer is to google search the coverage area and tell me Im in a working red zone and that means i get 5G. And i keep telling them i dont care what your PDF says your service doesnt work and they will tell me (after resetting my phone) it will now work. I cant tell you how many sim cards and hard resets and new phones ive tried but it doesnt work. bottem line a phone needs to be able to call!!!

Art Glider Heber Springs, AR

I am a new customer with T-Mobile. I can not say enough good words to describe the employees & service. When you need them they are there in person. The mobile service is outstanding. Service is their most important product.

Andrey Oklahoma City, OK

Been with T-mobile for 4 years Couple years ago I got new Sim card for a tablet. We told sales man that we don't have a tablet yet but planning to buy it in few months. He said no problem just pay $30 now and activate your Sim card when you get your tablet. Two years later, I still didn't get a tablet yet and have not activated Sim card, but I found out ghey were charging me over$10/mo all that time. T-mobile compensated me for last 5 month. Couple months ago I saw T-mobile advertised free phones. Since the screen on my phone was cracked I decided to stop by T-mobile store and find out without knowing much about. So I got two cheap A32 phones for "free" and was guessing that they do it because they want people to switch to 5g, which sales men confirmed. At the bill time I found out that I owe over $300 for the phones and I can't return them now because it's too late and it is free only if I add a lines. None of these were told at the store. When we signed up with T-mobile we got the locked price plan that includes all fees and taxes, but some how, two years later, some kinda extra fees or taxes started being added to our "fixed" amount

2 years ago Edited June 6, 2022

Cathy Lee Gettysburg, PA

We've had T-Mobile for about 20 years. Their coverage has improved sooooo much since we started. We have a great "senior" 2-line plan that is hard to beat cost-wise. Every time I have called, I've been pleasantly surprised by the caring and professionalism of the service rep. I highly recommend them.

Alyssa Miller Atlantic City, NJ

The women I spoke with, Tea, was so nice,professional and understanding. She went ABOVE AND BEYOND! She resolved my billing issue and was great! Because of her I'll definitely stick with T-Mobile and recommend to friends and family. Thanks Tea!

enelson3903 Bowie, MD

T-Mobil has been a very good service. I love the coverage for international calls because of the cost and customer service. They are quick to refund you when there is a problem. I will continue to use the plan and have my family convert over.

David Christiansen Salt Lake City, UT

I have been with t mobile for over a decade. I like unlimited text and data that comes with my plan (not certain if that is still available as I have a grandfathered plan). One thing I do not like is something that I have seen others having. That is the allowing of text messages that come in from an email. A few days ago, I spent a bunch of time with customer support and they are unable to help in a reasonable way I can block all media in text messages (which the text from email is treated that way), but then I would be blocking photos being sent to me from friends. I can change my number - which is linked to a lot of other places - alerts from bank, password recovery, friends, and work. So I am now leaving this on and on occasion getting woke up in the middle of the night by spammers.

brett connolly Palm City, FL

Honestly, T-Mobile has been a great service ever since I switched over to them from Sprint but their "360 Protection" plan is an absolute scam and complete waste of money. I was paying $13 a month for a year a half after after I broke my previous phone and figured why not get insurance so the process is simpler and I can avoid having to pay full price again for a new phone. My current phone finally breaks and I find out that my $350 phone (now not even worth $120 brand new) won't be replaced without paying a $100 deductible. I could understand $100 maybe if I had a flagship phone but this was just insane considering I found my phone refurbished and like new selling online for around the same price. Long story short, do NOT get the phone insurance unless maybe you have a really expensive phone, and even still, I can see them still charging a ridiculous deductible that almost negates having the insurance to begin with. I mean, even with my middle range phone the deductible was more than it cost to just get another phone online. So yeah, do the math, $13 x 18 months = $234 that could have bought me the brand new version of my current phone where T-Mobile is simply giving me a pre-owned refurbished phone and STILL charging me $100 for the replacement, so really, it's costing me $324 to get a crumby replacement when I could easily buy an even better phone than my current one, brand new. So yeah, I give T-Mobile 3 stars because I love everything else about them but their insurance is just an awful scam. Too many hoops to jump through and then they'll still charge you through the nose just to get an even worse version (refurbished) of your current phone. Assurant is the company they use for their phone insurance. I know my rage should be focused solely on Assurant, but T-Mobile did decide to use them, so they still get a lot of the blame.

jerri reed Kansas City, MO

I received great service at the TMobile on 71 highway in Springdale AR. They had plenty of staff and EXPERT staff to help me with my issues. Marco G. deserves a raise for the magic he performed on my phone. I'm so grateful to him. Someone at TMobile needs to be congratulated for having the foresight to hire this genius of a man!

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I had my whole family on T-Mobile and it was a great cell phone plan. We had a little trouble with a phone trade in and had to take a lower amount on trade as originally promised, but I think that was a naive salesperson not the company. We are not o. Their service right now but I will consider T-mobile again in the future as we look to change our service.

3 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Max Winkel Payson, UT

T-Mobile is awesome and it always has fast data. There stores are very helpful and usually quick. When ive traveled to other states around the U.S. ive notice my data slows done a little bit but not much thats the only flaw ive got

Martym Spokane, WA

They support the military and first responders with amazing prices.I have been with this company since they were Voicestream with brick sized analog phones to today. They have the best service and their coverage is all I need.

K C Curry San Antonio, TX

They have the best customer service of any of the cell phone companies I have used. If you get a customer representative that is out of country you can asked to be transferred to an American call center. I love their plan for senior citizens that has unlimited everything.

Victoria Martinez

T-mobile is very affordable with great family plans. I've been a customer for more than five years. Easy payment service, friendly customer service. And I like the products they offer. Plus the store looks really inviting and cool

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

T-mobile has finally become a company that I can genuine say has finally worked their way up to the better phone carriers. This company wasn't always one of the better companies but they've finally made their way by finally bringing the best phones on the market along with some of the best data.

Sarah

I have had T-mobile for over 1- years and I stay with them because of their service. The customer service they have is fantastic everyone is very helpful. Also their coverage is great! I am one of the only people who have cell service at my office, other providers have no reception.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I used to be with T-Mobile. I am currently on a business plan with another cell phone carrier but I miss the days I had T-Mobile. I look forward to when I can switch back to T-Mobile. They had great coverage and customer service.

Sterling Davis

I've been using them for 16 years and never even thought of switching. They provide great plans at great prices. Also I have to travel a lot for work and don't get charged for roaming data almost anywhere in the world. Can't beat it.

edna thornton Pearland, TX

My family have used T mobile service for five plus years. This week my son who shares my account dropped his phone from a height of 30 feet. Although he could receive messages he could not respond nor make calls. His phone was eligible for an upgrade. However when he went to a T mobile store he learned he needed authorization from me — primary account holder. Of course I gave consent so he could replace his phone. The person I spoke with told me she was making notes in the file so he would not have a problem getting a new phone. After viewing the available phones he decided to wait a day before selecting a phone. Today he went to our local T mobile store in Pearland. The lady he spoke with said he did not have authorization and could not get a phone. She made no effort to verify that communication made yesterday, treating him like some kind of scam artist. I am very disappointed in her attitude and behavior of disrespect and rudeness. I do not think she represented T mobile in a way and company would approve. I hope this will not be the way we are treated in the future

Dave G Joliet, IL

I have been with company for approximately 14 years. I have always ha excellent service. Their coverage across the country has improved very much through the years. Every time I've had a question, I received very good customer service.

Judy

T-mobile purchased our phones when we decided to switch to their company. The process was surprisingly easy and quick. Every time I've called customer service they were able answer my questions competently and fix issues. I was able to make calls and text when I was in Canada because my plan covered the cost.

George

I hve been doing a lot of traveling overseas. The provide me with unlimited data and texted at very slow speed. I have gotten messages from them that I am using excessive data. When i inquire as to what is excessive data when one has unlimited, they are vague, evasive or downright rude. The direct me to their agreement but trying to find the answer there is posible and they then tell me I should use a SIMchip from another provider when I am overseas... not at all happy with their '''free unlimited data and text'' that really arent! Their agreement with carriers need to be reviewed as the quality of service is rally poor in Panama! I visit there a lot and spend upto 2 months in country visiting family!

Jeremy Balls Kaysville, UT

I have been with T-Mobile for over 6 years now. When I first came on they were a welcome improvement over the carrier I was coming from. They have improved year over year, and continue to improve their coverage. Now I think I get some of the best speeds and coverage for the price. Keep it up, T-Mobile. Anytime I have contacted T-Mobile their customer service has been great.

John Burnside Colorado Springs, CO

We use T-Mobile for our family plan and feel it offers the best value for the amount of lines we have. I travel for business quite often and get frustrated with the lack of coverage in some of the rural areas but deal with it. It works well around the major metro areas and the data is fast and reliable. Just don't expect phone and data in rural areas.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love T-Mobile! They have a great phone plan for my family and pretty cheap for all 6 of us. I’m currently abroad and their international plan is awesome! Free texting, WiFi calling, and I get free data too. Also T-Mobile Tuesday’s are great on their app with lots of deals of the week!

Joe Lally Toms River, NJ

TMobile is a lot better than Verizon. Data speeds are way faster. Better prices. What you see is what you pay unlike Verizon always raising the price without your knowledge..TMobile CEO does care & he reaches out to their customers. I left Verizon and will NEVER go back

Adrienne Raff Hallandale, FL

#1 customer satisfaction, technical support excellent, any improvement would to have extra offers on phone sales on single family users too just not always having to add an additional line. I have been a customer since the 90's.

Jeff Spring Valley, CA

I came from Verizon and it's much more then the 50% savings and T-Mobile paying my new s8plus off in full. The service is much better and offers so much more. The data is quicker and I get better cell service I get all bars 90% of the time. I also get all bars in my home in all rooms. Plus real customer service with people you can understand.

Art Stevens Fort Worth, TX

Great service. As a truck driver and while in the Army, TMOBILE had the best coverage of all carriers. And I've been in the middle of nowhere! They also offer a discount for veterans...biggest attraction! Help the veterans out and you just may get more customers. HINT to other carriers....but it's not like I would quit T Mobile.

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

We have been with T-Mobile for over fifteen years. I like that they have many plans for people on a budget. We used a pre-paid plan for our daughter and my husband and I have monthly plans. The coverage is very good and we always receive great customer service in both the stores and over the phone. We are highly satisfied customers!

Miguel Figueroa Provo, UT

My friends tell me that they aren’t as reliable when it comes to traveling but I’ve never had a problem with them. From California where it all started for me, to Utah where we live now to Washington and Louisiana where I’ve had the pleasure to visit on multiple occasions I’ve never had a problem.

Tony Chicago, IL

Service was great, easy to make transfer and very helpful in explaining all the features on the new upgraded cell phone. I was with T-Mobile years ago and left to get on a family plan with my wife. We are glad to be back with T-Mobile.

Adam Seffner, FL

The price is right and I have enough coverage in the Tampa Bay area that service is sufficient. My biggest pet peeve is that the billing cycle is every 30 days, NOT every month as advertised. I have paid 2 bills in one month before and always at least 1 every month. Said another way, I paid 13 bills last year, 12 the year before, and I'm on track to pay 12 this year.

McCauley Seattle, WA

Great coverage, price, speeds are excellent and the customer service is second to none. Within minutes, I had someone on the line, that was nearby, spoke clearly and was very kind and helpful. Much better than any other carrier I’ve used.