T-Mobile Logo

7.5

Charles Walton Salt Lake City, UT

If I had to say one thing about T-Mobile it would be that they have the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. No waiting to get a human being and then they listen carefully to the issues and do all they can to resolve problems. The phone service itself has always been excellent for my needs. I have never been anywhere I did not have service. My home does not get any other provider except T-Mobile and we can use our phones and data over that network anywhere inside our home. I am just glad, since it is all we can get, that it is a great company to work with.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

Ive been a T-Mobile customer for almost 20 years. They have great customer service. Every time I’ve ever had an issue, their customer reps have been very quick and very helpful. I hate having to go thru the automated operator to get to a live person, but other than that I love their customer service. T-Mobile is also cheaper than other carriers which is why I have stayed with them for so long. I wish they had a better upgrade program though. Ive been wanting to get rid of my iPhone 6 for a while now but dont want to pay full price for a new phone. Their upgrade program in the past was awesome, but the upgrade program now is just meh.

KEVIN BROWN Gorham, ME

Excellent all around service for the last 10 years. I would like a more intuitive website and a call in service that has a more intelligent automated responce that remembers your voice and preferences..maybe Male or Female choice .. ( paying bills for instance on your second call it would recall you prefer a female automatic voice responce and what you normally call about )..if possible it could track your location for instance and say " hope you have a nice day or night or say something positive about your make of phone or even comment on the weather. Their Customer Service both hard location and via phone have been great..I recently called about reducing my bill and they made it happen..very pleased.7

Brian GPWarrior

Thank you for making me feel like we have always been family. John Legere the CEO of T-Mobile has inspired me more than he knows. At a very dark time in my life just recently John's videos and tweets helped bring me back to life you could say. I'm playing guitar more than ever now after stopping for many years due to some challenges during my military service and after I got out. John retweeted a guitar video I sent him live on Twitter using #tweetjohn that boosted my spirits and I've learned to strengthen my faith and this might sound weird but all I want to do is help anyone I can. There is good in everyone and sometimes when people are doing bad all it takes is one person to reach out, hey or how are you? Even smiling at someone could change someone's day or life. You never know. T-Mobile is dedicated not because they feel obligated but because they care in truly addressing your needs and concerns and doing everything it takes to not only fix the problem, but also makes sure you are satisfied with everything before finishing the Call! #TeamMagenta

Tony Pena Whittier, CA

I was with Verizon for 18 years and switched to T-Mobile last year. So far I am super happy with them. They offer great customer service, they are much more reasonably priced and in my situation much faster data speeds that Verizon. I know that your mileage may differ but in my case where it matters most (home, office, etc) the service is better and faster than Verizon which is considerably more expensive, requires a 2 year commitment and and does not offer an unlimited plan for under $100. When I would call Verizon for support I often got attitude but T-Mobile is really good. I know that their coverage isn't as good as Verizon or ATT but for me it is good enough and they are growing their network footprint faster than anyone else. Plus as a whole, they are much more consumer friendly than the other providers. T-Mobile has been the single most influential company to get the bigger guys to at least consider to consumer and not flat out take them for everything they have. I will be a loyal T-Mobile fan as long as they continue to be consumer friendly, I refuse to give my money to the other guys when they make statements like Verizon recently made that they do not care what their clients say they will not give them unlimited plans. I will not support companies like that.

Jeff Bray Patchogue, NY

I don't understand Melinda Elizaldi's review. I simply forgot to pay my T-Mobile bill a couple of months ago. The following month I logged into my account, online, to pay my bill and saw a past due amount along with my current bill with a BIG total amount due. They gave me a option of paying the past due amount in full or in payments. All I had to do was click on which ever option I wanted. I paid it in full, but I remember thinking that it was nice that I had the option if I needed it to pay my past due amount in a payment plan. Maybe Melinda isn't a post paid customer, or maybe Melinda didn't know that payment plans were a option.

D f Detroit, MI

Service is not always reliable, drops calls and weak to no signal in spots. I drive a semi and this just won't do . Had to wait an hour and 15 minutes to get my phone unlocked that I paid in full for when I went to tmobile.

Rob Spring, TX

Prior to joining T-Mobile, I felt like every phone company was out to extract as much money from me. When I signed up for T-Mobile I was amazed when I got my first bill and it was clear to understand, I didn’t have excess fees that I wasn’t expecting, and the customer service is great. You can tell they treat their employees well when the people you’re talking to are inquisitive and willing to make sure you (the customer) is happy. I also added their child phone app to my kids phones, and it does a great job letting me control what my kids access. Overall, T-Mobile is the only large company that I trust to put my interest, as a customer first.

Karo H. Moreno Valley, CA

This people don't know what they are doing and they give you another phone number that you don't want , second rude . And incompetent just lest say this company is bad to have an account and is not better then others all are the same expensive and not good at all . Bad experience we have in this store

happyclient Miami, FL

Not too happy with their service. When you travel, there is always problems with their date and WIFI calling and then you have to fight for the ridiculous charges.

Randy Eckert Houston, TX

No issues other then seems as though signal gets much leaker between 11 - 2 in the afternoons for some reason. Other then that no issues

Kenneth Nicely Lake Wales, FL

T-Mobile is full of it. New phone and two boosters later and still can't get any bars. I had nothing but problems with them. We saw a lady talking on her phone at the springs and I asked her what she had as my girlfriend nor I didn't have service. She told us At&t that she was with T mobile and they were not that great. So after 17 years with T mobile we may just switch as well.

cheryl yeary Denver, CO

I really like T-Mobile cell service. We have been T-Mobile customers for 20 years. I have always had great service. I recommend them to anyone.

payal patel Orlando, FL

I have had T Mobile for almost 20 years, its been great! We have hardly ever had issues with service no matter where we travel.

John Sandstrom Two Harbors, MN

I switched to T-Mobile about three months ago only because it was significantly less expensive than Verizon. T-Mobile has great customer service.

William Geist Marietta, GA

I was a Sprint customer that was forced in the direction of T-mobile after the purchase/merger with sprint. My experience since then has been VERY subpar. T-mobile seems to have no real concern with Sprint customer's nor Sprint's 3rd party vendors(asurion). I have spent at least 24 hours of my time over the course of 6 months dealing with a defective device from asurion. I have spent another 24 hours trying to reason with sprint/t-mobile about the issue. I have spent at least 36 hours trying to find a physical location that was willing to help, with NO prevail...THIS COMPANY IS NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR SERVICE.

Jason and Julie Shih Closter, NJ

I was debating changing service from Verizon to Tmobile because of price. We did decide against the move because the connection was not as stable near us. This was all fine. However, when I went to cancel the lines, we had started, the lady on the phone did it incorrectly. 6 months and half a dozen employees later, they have now sent the bills that we should not even be receiving to COLLECTIONS. I am beyond myself with frustration. The phone lines have NOT been used and I have been trying to cancel them since October of 2020. It is now Mid 2021 and NOT one single employee or supervisor seems to know how to cancel the lines. They all apologize and agree it is NOT my fault and yet...here we are with them dinging my credit over phone lines I do not use nor want.

Dr Philip Duterme Houston, TX

T-Mobile is just terrible and dishonest. Two months ago, I suddenly lost access to the network. The next day, I went to the store about it and was told it was my phone. I was not convinced but they left me no other choice than buying a new handset. It turned out that I had lost access because it was in fact T-Mobile who had improperly assigned my line number to a SIM card on another phone, something known in the industry as a SIM swap. Then the store had in fact concealed the real cause and deceived me into buying a new handset, even charging me an upgrade fee. When I complained, T-Mobile nickel & dimed me. I filed a complaint with both the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Communications Commission and T-Mobile responded with a bunch of lies, trying to sweep the issues under the rug and avoid any regulatory problems. I suspect that thousands of other customers have been deceived the same way.

Aixa Figueroa Orlando, FL

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES IF YOU WANT TO AVOID PROBLEMS! On 3/12/21 I went to the T-Mobile store managed by Ivan Martinez inside the Millenia Mall in Orlando, Florida. I was interested in getting a new iPhone 12 Pro with T-Mobile on their Magenta plan. I was approved to make 36 monthly payments for the iPhone 12 Pro, apparently under the Jump On Demand program. On 3/14/21, I returned to the store with my wife Aixa Figueroa, to get her on my plan. The manager of the store offered us the buy-one get-one-free iPhone deal. They informed us that since I bought my iPhone 3 days, we would qualify for that deal. We left that day content with two new iPhone 12 Pro’s. However, the next day my wife noticed that her iPhone 12 Pro with T-Mobile was not receiving any calls or texts. Instead, all her phone calls and text messages were going to her old iPhone Xs Max with Verizon. We went back to the store at Millenia Mall on 3/15/21 to inquire about this problem. They stated that it could take as long as 72 hours for a number to transfer and for us to remain patient. As they accessed my account, they also realized that they made a mistake because we were not supposed to get the buy-one, get-one deal when the first phone was bought on Jump on Demand. In order to correct my account, they made us pay $50 additional dollars to satisfy the down payment amount for the Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), and they also changed our Magenta plan to the Magenta Plus plan, which we did request. We were unaware of the change to Magenta Plus until we returned to the store two days later on 3/17/21, because my wife’s iPhone hadn’t activated with her phone number yet. By 3/19/21, my wife’s phone still was not activated with T-Mobile, after Verizon already released the number and the plan was still Magenta Plus. Our problems failed to be resolved, therefore we returned on 3/19/21 to the T-Mobile store at the Millenia Mall to express our dissatisfaction to management and to request a complete refund on the items bought. The store manager agreed to return the entire amount we spent on the devices without charging a restocking fee. Before leaving the store, we made sure to remind them to close our account because we did not want any recurring fee on our checking account. They assured us the account was terminated and that we would not receive any further fees. They told us to not worry about anything else. On 5/1/21, I receive a charge of $224.25 on my account, making me overdraft significantly on my account. That same day, I called T-Mobile to inquire as to why I was charged if my account was closed on 3/19/21 and I no longer had the T-Mobile iPhones. They continued to explain that they were not going to refund me my money because this was a pro-rated charge that I supposedly owed for the month of April 2021. This was impossible because I closed my account on 3/19/21 and was no longer using their services. I demanded to speak to a manager, and eventually they agreed to return the $224.25 to my account INCLUDING the $35 overdraft fee my bank charged me. On 5/1/21, I received a refund for $35 from T-Mobile but I never received the rest of the $224.25 that they promised to refund me. I waited for a week for that money to be refunded but never saw the money back in my account. I called back 5/7/21 and re-explained the situation to multiple T-Mobile customer service representatives. I was eventually assured that the refund would be processed and within 72 hours I should see my money back in my bank account. A week passed and I still did not see my refund in my account, so my wife called on 5/14/21 and spoke to multiple T-Mobile customer service representatives, and AGAIN was assured that we would no longer have to call T-Mobile for the refund because the issue would be resolved and the $224.25 would be placed back into my account. They placed another refund “request” and had me wait for my money. On 5/19/21 we call AGAIN, only to find out that the refund request had again been denied. T-Mobile has taken much needed money from me for an account that I closed on 3/19/21 and now refuses to refund me money that I rightfully own. Every time we call and get ahold of a T-Mobile manager on the phone in attempt to get the problem resolved, our phone call magically fails. I am the only person who works in my household due to the COVID-19 pandemic and this situation has paced my family in a very unpleasant financial situation. I would like T-Mobile to return my $224.25 that they took from me for an account that THEY failed to close on 3/19/21 when we requested it of them.

Ryan Caballero Woodland Hills, CA

Been a member for a long time. I live in Los Angeles county and overall, the coverage is great. Customer service is also very good with friendly and knowledgeable team.

Andrea Wheaton, IL

If you're on a budget, Tmobile is a great choice for the money. However, since they have merged with Sprint, the service tanked. I rarely had good reception and my calls were constantly being dropped. They also made it really hard to switch to another carrier. I had Tmobile for many years and saw the service decline over that time. I hope they can get back to what they used to be.

Ly Marus Hallandale, FL

Very disappointed They do not listen to what you are asking them to do , in having different plans that suits you and your family

Barb Pro Columbus, OH

I had sprint and without being told to had to go to t-mobile we were switched. The rate went up. Me daughter calls me across the road from my house and I could hardly hear her. And the call keeps getting dropped. 17 hours away I get a call and it’s good. Why didn’t we at least get a new customer deal?

Joshua Squire Ogden, UT

I like T-Mobile's pricing structures and the fact that they don't add taxes and fees on top of the monthly price. Unfortunately, I live in an area where I just couldn't get consistent good signal strength. People just a few blocks away seem to have much better success.

Michael Bieker Los Angeles, CA

Best in class service - been with them for years. Always highly recommend. The best pricing on phones, and the service is incredible with coverage almost everywhere. No dropped calls since 5G.

MamaWalnutz Memphis, TN

I have great coverage, never had a dropped call and get rewarded every Tuesday with their TMobile Tuesdays program, which means discounted fuel prices, 5.00 off Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin Robbins, etc.

Shirin Marvi Chicago, IL

Good service at company stores but private stores are not recommended because they cannot help customers to a great extent. T-MOBILE service is excellent for me because it works all over the world. It even works in remote locations. It is best for people in the USA and world travelers. Love it!

DealStar Salt Lake City, UT

I've been a customer of T-Mobile for over 5 years. The service is fine, with few dropped calls. My only real complaint is their political affiliations with ultra-right-wing political pundit Corey R. L. That alone is causing me to seek a less controversial cell provider elsewhere. We vote with our spending, and choose to not support the political right with my cell service.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I had my whole family on T-Mobile and it was a great cell phone plan. We had a little trouble with a phone trade in and had to take a lower amount on trade as originally promised, but I think that was a naive salesperson not the company. We are not o. Their service right now but I will consider T-mobile again in the future as we look to change our service.

Max Winkel Payson, UT

T-Mobile is awesome and it always has fast data. There stores are very helpful and usually quick. When ive traveled to other states around the U.S. ive notice my data slows done a little bit but not much thats the only flaw ive got

Tricknotic Hartford, CT

I keep getting charged a bill every month even though I already cancled and switched carriers... Everytime I call they tell me I still have sprint and then hang up on me

Ingrid Benedict Tucson, AZ

I have been a T-mobile customer for over 10 years. I recently moved to another state, needed to get a new phone and the nearby office was very helpful. Love the senior discount and service. See NO need to change to any other carrier. Ingrid

Dana Miller Marietta, GA

I purchased a Family Plan for my daughter, my mother and myself. I have enjoyed my new iPhone 11... Love the many features of the phone and still learning all the amazing things it does. My call to customer service for Q & A are always efficient and easy to get a resolution. We had our contract for 6mos and so far, so good!!

KC Gilbert, AZ

COVID-19 closed our favorite store and we reluctantly went to another who in the past had very bad customer service. To our surprise a new crew was in town. And now the store located at 1385 E Warner Road, Gilbert AZ is on the goto list. Thank you David you were a surprise for this store, hope you and the crew continue on the upward trend for best customer service.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

when I had a personal cellphone I was with T-Mobile. I loved their coverage and prices at the time. Eventually when I started traveling for work and moved out of the city the coverage wasn't as good anymore. I'm hoping that if/when I do not have a company cell phone anymore I can go back to T-Mobile and see if the coverage has improved where I live.

linda lloyd Ligonier, PA

I would just like to thank Michelle J, Mobile Expert, and Sheila C, Store Manager, for the wonderful service they provided us when we got our new cell phone at the store located in the Westmoreland Mall, Greensburg PA. Michelle knew everything about the phone (s) and the service plans, it was a pleasure having her there to help us make the decision that would best suit our needs. Sheila went to another store to get more of the new model phones because they were out so we could purchase one. We will definitely be returning! I love the phone!

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I recently switched to TMobile with my family and so far it is great. We are on the T-Mobile One plan and it's working great. I am out of the country now and I am so glad the T-Mobile unlimited data and texting is included. Sometimes international plans can be super expensive. I bought my phone, OnePlus 6t through tmobile and it was simple and easy, no problems.

Bobby McMillan Lakeland, FL

I have to say, I am quite happy with T-Mobile right now! Last week I moved to Alaska for work and was questioning whether or not I'd have service in Seward. Not only do I have service, I have full 4G LTE service. Because T-Mobile and GCI which is the primary provider in Alaska, have an agreement together. The signal is phenomenal! I will say, my phone Bill is twice as much as id pay on prepaid with a paid for phone. But I also do like my phone!

Hannah Giles Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had T-Mobile for about three years and we have three accounts on our plan. It has been a problem-free experience. My only complaint is that when I have called to ask a question or about an issue, it is difficult to reach someone who speaks English proficiently enough to understand what I am trying to say. The last time I called, asking a question about my automatic payments, the customer service person was very kind and tried to be helpful, but she could not quite understand what I was asking, so I just gave up. Besides that - which could happen with any company - I have had a pretty positive experience.

Lindsay Davis Baltimore, MD

I'e been with TMOBILE for 13 years. Rarely do I get bad reception. The reception is very good. They give good discounts on family plans and also offer a Veterans discount (I am the Veteran). They make it simple, organized and inexpensive to upgrade your device. Their monthly expense is reasonable. The staff at any TMOBILE I go into is always willing to help and moves the line through quickly. The staff is also friendly whenever I go to TMOBILE store whether it's corporate or retail it does not matter!

A.

T-Mobile has the most friendliest and Kindest Support Staff who treat you like a person and are willing to help out in any way they can! Also, T-Mobile offers weekly perks with T-Mobile Tuesdays which offer tons of promotions from free giveaways to huge discounts on every day goods, services, food, etc.! Another 'very' vital aspect is that not only does it have quality and reliable coverage, the affordability it top notch! Thank you T-Mobile!

Jennifer Malvern, PA

T-Mobile is always nothing short of excellent. They are always very helpful and friendly. I always feel like I'm talking to a friend and they take their time when they help you. I've never had a bad experience with them in 10 years. I love T-Mobile Tuesdays as well. Super great offers and free stuff just for being with the best uncarrier in the world. I love the CEO and think he's innovative and creative in his approaches to advertising mobile. I am a proud member of the Magenta family!

Pat Ron Shiruba Rosemead, CA

5 bars. 72Mbps download & 27Mbps upload with 4LGTE. Jump plan for only $2 more than standard insurance. Small monthly payment if you want a flagship phone. I add $20 to my bill for unlimited 4LGTE service as I burn through 14-20 GB data every month. Sure, I'm not paying $30-50 a month for service. But to get my features on your carrier you'll be spending just as much if not more.

Edward Rodriguez Foley, AL

Switched from Verizon this year. I have more bars at home, more bars at work, TRULY unlimited data (no throttling games), NO contract, FREE data roaming and FREE texts in Europe, and starting this month, Canada is free. Great selection of phones, but all these whiners who complain about that need to realize with T-Mobile you can bring your own phone, so virtually ANY GSM phone that takes a SIM card will work no matter where you buy it. OH.. and did I mention I'm paying about $50 a month LESS than I did with Verizon? This really is a no-brainer.

Tymmekia Miller Birmingham, AL

Good phone service. I wish it was more affordable for families. But overall they offer some pretty good perks

DAWN MCFARLANE Brooklyn, NY

I have been with T-mobile more than 10 years now I am totally satisfied with their service in store and customer services when I called them what I like the most is that they work with you. If you can’t pay on the bill due date they offer you payment options and I don’t have to pay until my next payday I strongly recommend this company one more thing I live in a basement and the service is fantastic

Nicole Woody Oklahoma City, OK

T-Mobile has amazing customer service. They help me with anything. My husband and I had calls that were dropping in our house after a major ice storm and they waived our bill that month. The next month I got a new phone that I did not purchase at the store, yet the employee worked with me for over an hour trying to unlock the phone and upload everything on it. I also am I big international traveler and I always have service, get free text messages internationally, and have enough internet to use mapquest. I don’t think I’ll every change companies.

Rhea ,

I have tried almost all cell phone companies in the US and I can genuinely say TMobile has the best coverage (in all of Texas, including the Southwest desert). I always thought they were overpriced, but especially now that they started Tmobile Bank, I really see the cost benefits of using them. I cannot speak for the rest of the US, but in the places where I have used them: NM, TX, FL, MN, NV, it's truly the best coverage.

Cindy Losacano Chicago, IL

Got my phones during offer at walmart. One phone didn't work. Got the run around, phone wasn't replaced, had to buy out of contract. Then premium went up on other phone. Lose signal often. Going back to Straight talk.

Bruce99981 Houston, TX

Worst customer service of any cellular carrier I have ever had. Going to cancel all of my sprint accounts after my experience with their high speed internet service. I will never ever do business with this company again. Definitely the worst experience I have ever had with a tech company.