Best Company Guarantee Gabb Wireless Logo

Gabb Wireless

5.9

LAST UPDATED: September 23rd, 2022

Steven Dalby, the founder of Gabb Wireless, struggled to find a phone plan for his teenage son that didn’t include access to social media, the internet, and other apps. He also discovered that most major phone retailers only sold high-tech, full-featured devices that cost hundreds of dollars. That’s when he decided to create a phone that was safe for kids.

Gabb phones are made to look like a regular smartphone but have no internet browser and no social media. Gabb plans include coverage on a nationwide 4G LTE network. Under the Gabb plan, users receive unlimited talk and text service on a flexible monthly plan to fit the needs of your child.

Simply put, the company's mission is three-fold:

• Protect children
  • Connect families
  • Encourage life outside the screen

The Good

• National Coverage Minus Alaska
  • Safety Features to Protect Kids
  • Affordable Phone and Plan
  • Customer Reviews

National Coverage Minus Alaska

Kids, like everyone, need a phone with reliable service. Gabb phones are built on the back of the nation’s most reliable network and offer great cell phone service coverage. Coverage is offered throughout the United States and customers can enter their zip code on the Gabb Wireless website to view whether their area is covered.

Hawaii is included in Gabb Wireless’ cell service coverage; however, the company does not currently offer any coverage in Alaska.

Safety Features to Protect Kids

The cell phone market for kids is growing, and there are many options now for parents and guardians to choose from. Gabb Wireless’ phone offers several safety features to keep kids safe — no internet browsing, no social media, and limited apps to encourage life off the screen.

One of the things that Gabb Wireless says it is preventing with its phone’s limited features is cyberbullying. One in three kids is a victim of cyberbullying and social media is one of the main platforms where it occurs. While cyberbullying is a complicated issue, Gabb Wireless can help with its lack of social media access on its phone. It also keeps kids safe by not offering internet browsing.

Affordable Phone and Plan

Gabb Wireless offers multiple plans. Each plan, whether through a contract or not comes with unlimited talk and text, and image and group text. The plans start at $29.99 per month for no contract, $24.99 per one year, and $22.99 per two-year contract.

The company sells two types of phones: Gabb Phone and Gabb Phone Plus. The Gabb has a competitive price of $149.99 and looks like a regular smartphone and was developed to be completely safe for kids — no internet browser, app store, or social media access. The price of the phone is very attractive for parents who are looking to avoid costly replacements if their kids' phone takes a trip through the washing machine, is dropped in a lake, or simply lost. The Gabb Phone Plus is the Premium Safe Phone for Kids listed at the price of $199.99. Both phones have access to Gabb Music, GPS location services, and Bluetooth for music connection.

The Gabb Phone Plus is pre-installed with pre-installed apps with more added regularly. The company also offers a watch for parents who prefer a stand-alone watch device: The Gabb Watch 2. The new and improved Gabb Watch 2 triples as a cell phone, GPS device, and interactive watch. It comes in two colors: Silver and Space Gray. The cost of the watch is $149.99, but like the phones, parents can choose from multiple plan options that are less expensive than the phone plans. The Gabb Watch 2 also offers customizable safe zones where parents can be notified when their child enters or leaves a specified location, 15 customizable text message presets, up to 25 parent-managed contacts, an SOS button for emergencies, and more.

Gabb truly takes safety to a new level with its variety of devices and built-in features.

There are phones with limited features on the market; however, many do not have the features or appearance of a smartphone. Many look or function like walkie-talkies with a GPS tracker. This can work great for a younger child, but a child who wants to fit in with their peers will likely want a smartphone device.

The Gabb Z2 Bundle also comes with a 15-day money back guarantee, an 5MP front and 8MP back built-in camera, bluetooth connectivity, and 14 essential apps that include the following:

• Music
  • FM Radio
  • File Manager
  • Settings

Customer Reviews

Gabb's mobile phones may look like a smart phone, but it is actually a dumb phone (which is a good thing).

Reviews left on BestCompany.com consist of parents thanking Gabb Wireless for creating a mobile device that allows them to easily communicate with their children but doesn't include all the headaches or safety concerns that come with modern smartphones.

In fact, most Gabb customers were extremely satisfied with the included apps and features installed on the phone, stating that it was just enough to entertain their child but not cause them to ignore the world around them. Other customers were happy with the phone and its long battery life (due to the fact that kids can't drain the battery on internet browsing or social media).

There were also a number of reviews that mentioned the company's customer service. In particular, many customers felt that Gabb Wireless responded to their questions in a timely manner and often went above and beyond to help.

The Bad

• Cheaper Options Available
  • GPS Capability Limitations
  • Does Not Offer Certain Parental Controls

Cheaper Options Available

If you are looking for an even more basic and affordable phone that lets you keep in touch with your child and track their location using GPS, there are lower-priced options with great reviews. While $149 is a great price, parents can find options for half that cost with even lower tech features. Think walkie-talkies on steroids with a large range.

GPS Capability Limitations

For many parents, being able to track their child’s location is one of the biggest safety benefits of giving their child a phone. The Z1 phone from Gabb Wireless does not have this capability. The new Z2 phone will have GPS capability starting in November 2020. Its GPS tracking capability will be limited. Other competitor phones allow kids to use GPS to check the weather or to navigate using a maps app. The Z2 does not have a maps app that could help your child find directions if needed.

Does Not Offer Certain Parental Controls

Gabb Wireless phones only offer one mode which gives full access to all 14 apps. You can’t turn off calls or texts during school for example. Or change the phone to only receive calls from emergency contact on the device during certain times of day or night. The only mode is full access. While the phone has a much more limited selection of apps and internet browsing capabilities than others, there is still the inconvenience of not being able to limit phone calls or texting during certain times of the day or at night.

Competing phones often offer more parental control modes like a “school mode” or “family time mode” which gives parents the ability to change every app, or contact to match the rhythm of the child’s day-to-day life. Night mode can be especially nice because it essentially turns your child’s phone into a brick at night, preventing lost sleep.

The Bottom Line

Gabb Wireless gives parents and children the option of an affordable and safe smartphone and cell service. It is designed to teach kids healthy screen habits and give them independence while allowing parents peace of mind.

Cell phones can have a lot of benefits for children and families but they can come with issues as well, such as screen addiction. Many parents want their child to have independence and would like to be able to communicate with them while they are away from home but may not like the idea of giving their child full internet, app store, and social media access. Gabb Wireless helps alleviate these worries with its phone that does not have internet browsing or social media capability. However, Gabb offers unlimited talk and text. It also offers kids a limited selection of apps to allow them to learn healthy screen habits while having fun.

Message from
Gabb Wireless

Gabb Wireless provides a safe phone for kids on the first wireless network that's designed for kids. Parents don't have to worry and kids stay connected with the apps they need and a phone they love. Finally, a safe phone for kids!

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

harrisfam Boise, ID

Great customer service. We really like the concept that Gabb provides - everything is just easier. Phones are reasonably priced and the monthly fee is very reasonable as well. Would highly recommend!

bookmark

Featured Review

Dee Smith ,

My kids has been begging for a phone but my husband and I decided we wouldn't get him a phone until he was 16 yrs old. However, because of the safety and GPS capabilities the Gabb phone has we got our son a phone for Christmas. He was thrilled and we have peace of mind. My interaction with everyone at customer support has been amazing! Such a great product and incredible company. Thank you!

LM Glendale, AZ

Gabb Wireless has been fantastic for my young teen. We have been using them for almost two years and have been very happy with the service and have the peace of mind that our daughter is not exposed (to the best of OUR abilities) to social media and such. We have had to contact customer service a few times and they have always been great, although calling in takes much longer. Highly recommend this phone/service for any parents on the fence about getting their older child/young teen a phone.

Mac Cabot, AR

After 1 month our daughters phone would not charge. We contacted GABB online chat, Rebecca J did an excellent job, quickly joined the chat, quickly responded to my questions and concerns and found answers and very satisfactory resolution to my issues. I would highly recommend her to address other issues. Thanks so much Rebecca, great name and quality of service for GABB.

V. Venugopalan Aurora, CO

I wanted to write about Scarlett C. I had great difficulty placing an order for two or three weeks. Chat wait times were too long and I wasn’t getting much help. Ms. Scarlett followed up, using her own initiative, emailed me and wanted to know how she could help. She followed up with emails and helped in securing my order fora phone and phone service. I commend her for excellent customer service! I commend er for her customer service and excellent follow through..

Colin May Charlotte, NC

Our son love his Gabb watch! Can’t wait to put it on every morning and is more confident knowing he can always get a hold of us if needed. And we certainly feel more relaxed being able to keep an eye on his whereabouts when playing outside or at school. Highly recommend!

Mark Henderson Smyrna, GA

We have been a customer over two years. The first phone was more a standby, just in case we needed to communicate with our children. Was never used enough to really test it out. Now the kids are older we decided to purchase two Z2 phones. After having them for less than 30 days. We now see that was a mistake. Very poor signal strenght when inside buildings. That is a huge issue when inside their school or at school events and we cannot connect or never receive their txt messages. If it wasn't for the fact we aren't ready for the phones to have internet we would have gone with another option. As far as trying to get a hold of support, and believe me I have burned up my time waiting in the que just to get one of the phones to even work. Although the staff is helpful and responsive. Gabb needs to look at how other companies operate support centers.

Nicole W Dallas, TX

I have used gabb wireless for my 14 year old stepdaughter and now also for my 5 year old son. Customer service has always been very helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend them as a safer option for cell phones for kids!

Jessika Thompson Salt Lake City, UT

We were having issues with connectivity and Hanna G. was there to help, she ws promo in her responses and stayed until the issue was resolved. its nice to "chat with a real person not a bot! Thanks Gabb, thanks Hanna !

Teresa Terry St Louis, MO

The GPS is so reliable and I trust that my son will be safe when using his watch. He loves it (he is almost 9 and is in 3rd grade). My 6th grade daughter also uses it, although she would rather have an iPhone, this gives me piece of mind :)

Melissa R Valparaiso, IN

Gabb seems to be working great so far. I got the watch for my 7 year old, as he likes to go play at the park behind my house, and this way I don't have to be with him at every moment. Customer service via chat was rather quick and able to assist with what I needed.

courtney dittrich TX

I love that there is a safe cell phone option available not only for children, but also for moms. Gabb gives me everything I need in a phone (calls, texts, photos, videos) and it doesn't distract me or pull my attention away from what is most important, my kids!

Caden Kunkle Sebastopol, CA

Every time I’ve talked to Gabb customer service they are very polite and nice and helpful and this time was no different, Brad fixed my problem in record time with a Great attitude :)

Timothy Jones Coatesville, PA

Helpful, courteous customer service. It's refreshing and freeing to know my child is protected, while allowing him to call and text with friends and family.

Jonathan Staten Bloomington, IN

We have tried both the Z2 and the Gabb Plus. We've had many problems with each , including... Z2: - Inability to receive messages from people in group chats not in contacts (thus allowing you to see only one side of every conversation) - Extremely inconsistent service and inability to send or receive photos much of the time - Shutoffs every hour or so, unexplained by customer service and not fixed when sent a replacement. - Failure to load .WAV files in manager or music player Phone Plus: - Difficulty in receiving MMS messages in general - Lack of local 'Music' app included with Z2, only 'Gabb Music,' with no search feature, no good way to play songs you like, and no way to play local music outside of file manager. - No way to use custom notification sound, if that matters to you - Error messages for unsent texts do not appear for at least several hours - Broken McAffee security feature that, once turned on, cannot be turned off and only exacerbates f]problems with viewing MMS messages. Inability to install messaging* apps (such as WhatsApp, the current way everyone sends notices and messages) renders phone virtually useless for kids' communication with their peers. * And yes, I mean messaging, not social media Would not recommend; buy any cheap phone with parental controls instead to avoid many, many frustrating software bugs.

crystal baker Monument, CO

UPDATED!!!!! My son has had the watch 2 for about 3 months. It was working great. We had small things that we didn’t care for but over all where happy. After about 3 months it was having trouble charging. After a week of that it stopped charging. The battery died needless to say. After finally getting it to charge again it would not load his account. It would not link to my phone either. I tried to contact the company first by email after 2 days of not responding I tried live chat. It gave me an computer response saying it would be 45 minutes. But after 10 minutes the page reloaded and dropped my chat. Then I tried by phone. I was on hold for one hour. At this point I was beyond frustrated. I work. I don’t have time to sit on the phone that long. Finally I got a person. She told me that I would have to reboot the account. For those that have these phones there is a game they can play and earn points or coins. My son is really into it and has been working really hard to earn all his coins to earn new characters. Before his phone broke he told me he only had two more coins to earn to get a character he wanted. The woman on the phone told me that he was going to lose all that. I was really unhappy. When I told her that he was going to be upset she told me to sarcastically “sorry”. She could care less. We paid for these devices to work. We purchased this phone as a safety device for our son that he has not been able to use for days. Then the only game they have on there he loves and now it’s gone. Of course she doesn’t care. She’s not going to have to be the one to tell my son that all his work was wasted. I will not be resigning up once my contract is up. Update Well, I got a call from gabb as soon as I wrote a review. No joke, I had been waiting days for help and with in a couple of hours I got a call after writing a review from their media team. The woman was really nice. But unfortunately the damage was done. They where not able to solve my problem. I did receive an email after speaking to her and saying that if I have any other problems to contact her and she would fix or replace my device. She also said that she credited my account for two months. I replied to see if this was her email and not a general account email. She replied back. I then started having two problems with my sons device. I emailed her to let her know. It was a holiday weekend so I was not exciting an email until Tuesday. Then I got our bill and guess what no credit was given. So I emailed again. Wait two more days like the automatic email said. And again nothing. I am beyond mad with this company! I have tried to call but again I’m on hold for insane amounts of time. Maybe if I write another review I can get some help. It seems to be the only way I can get someone. MAKE IT RIGHT GABB!!! Figure out how to help customers! You can NOT claim to have amazing “real person” customer service if NO ONE helps you!

Heather V Santa Rosa, CA

Service is ok, phones are acceptable but the customer service and warranty is horrible. I contacted customer service in March because my daughters phone screen stopped working. We plugged it in one evening and the next morning it wouldn’t work. I thought good thing we pay extra for the insurance (supposed to replace or repair phones). So once I finally got in touch they said they don’t repair phones and wanted me to pay $40 for a replacement. I felt cheated, why in the world had I been paying for an insurance they didn’t even offer. I was just going to leave it there, then months later I realized they had still been charging me for service that I didn’t have because they wouldn’t replace my phone. I tried to get in touch multiple times but either had to wait too long (45+ minutes or I was number 60+ in line, and I wrote the customer service email but didn’t get a response in two weeks). I just wanted what I paid for (a replacement phone for the one that stopped working). Finally after the run around I submitted a cancellation request, and they got back to me within a day saying they were “sorry to see me go” with no mention of a refund for the months they charged me even though I had no service with them.

Nathaniel KG7ORH (KG7ORH) Rexburg, ID

Gabb was quick to answer my questions when I contacted their support and were able resolve my questions.

Kymberly Rittman Lynn Haven, FL

We are terribly disappointed in Gabb wireless. We watch the original video and read all the information and in theory it really did sound like a wonderful answer to our concerns about digital media and our children's exposure to it. Unfortunately nothing about this lives up to the height. 1st of all the phone that we received never has worked properly. it continues to say that my son's phone needs to be charged and tells me that he hasn't been located in 6 hours or 8 hours. The truth is the phone has been fully charged all along and the locator has never ever worked. It syncs maybe once a day, maybe twice a day, so it's completely useless as a way of knowing where my kid is. Secondly, on the 3rd day we owned the phone, the phone stopped recognizing the password pattern that my son had programmed to get into and out of the phone. When I looked into customer service I found that you cannot speak to any person ever. There is a live chat which I actually used to get some questions answered before we bought the phone but at this point live chat is no longer an option. we were told to submit all requests via email and it would be 5 to 7 business days to get a response! I think the idea of this is so good parents are jumping on board and I don't think they have the infrastructure as a company to support the amount of business they're getting. The return policy and the cancelation policy are very difficult. They'll only offer a return of to 15 days after you receive the phone and there are plenty of clauses in the return policy to allow them not to honor the policy.. I think we're just out $250. it's an expensive lesson for us but let our lesson be your lesson. Do not get a Gabb phone. Do not go with this company. Figure out another way but this is not the way..

Reply from Gabb Wireless

Hi Kymberly - I'm very sorry that you were not able to get ahold of a live person. We do leverage email for support and have been experiencing a higher than normal influx of customer inquiries due to recent promotions. We'd love to be able to assist if you could email us at [email protected] and include "Your Name - Best Company Review" with your account information then we'll get back to you and see how we can help!

Aug. 19th, 2022

Charlie T Pasadena, CA

The customer service is my favorite part about this company! Thank you so much for helping me!!

John Hunsberger Omaha, NE

Scarlet was very patient and helpful. She communicated in a timely manner, helpped diagnose and solve my issue.

Shannon Schommer Bloomfield, NJ

The online live agent was quick and helpful in addressing my issue.

Kim Westford, MA

Tommy S was outstanding to work with and was very patient in helping me resolve a problem.

Lindsay Jobe Elizabethtown, KY

I love the idea. However, hope you never need to get ahold of them for a warranty or anything. They only have a chat feature and you will have to refresh it every min or so to not get kicked out of line. This has happened to me so many times I am going to have to cancel services and move somewhere else.

Reply from Gabb Wireless

Hi Lindsay - I am very sorry for that experience. Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help. Please include "You Name - Best Company Review" In the subject line and account information, and we'll do our best to assist. Thank you!

Aug. 19th, 2022

Jen Vinson Brigham City, UT

I got this watch for my daughter in high hopes it would be everything it said it was. The first day my daughter received the watch the protective screen was broken by my daughter simply putting on the watch and accidentally dropping it a foot above the ground. The product itself is very cheaply made. Zero durability. On top of that I was charged $298.15 for missing a payment. Customer service is terrible. I would highly advise anyone seeking a watch/phone for their kids to avoid gabb wireless.

Reply from Gabb Wireless

Hi Jen - I'm very sorry for that experience, that must be very frustrating. Please email our team at [email protected] and include "Name - Best Company Review" in the subject line along with your account information and we will get back to you with assistance.

Aug. 24th, 2022

JoReSmi San Tan Valley, AZ

While the intent is good, there are some extremely frustrating things about the gabb phone. The phone is extremely fragile and poorly built. There is also no way to back up any of your text messages. When trying to switch to a new phone, this gets really frustrating, as you need the developer tools to do this. Not having developer tools available is fine, but there should be a way for parents to enable it to transfer data to the new phone. There is also no way for parents to monitor anything that goes on in texts or calls. Overall, get Bark instead. Gabb isn't worth it with all the downsides. Also there is no warranty. Unless you want to pay $5 a month PLUS $40 when you actually need to use the warranty.

Brynlee Dalton Riverton, UT

Gabb Wireless is SO amazing! It is very good for kids or tweens. With all the bad things going on in the world, I am so happy to know that kids are safe on their Gabb Wireless phones! I would definitely recommend Gabb Wireless to a friend.

Peace Keeper Greeneville, TN

KALI H. Needs a promotion or a raise, I'm just gonna say it. You need to look at how well she dealt with "Eric B" and how a couple minute issue turned into 3 days over email cause I had no secondary phone. I find it humorous how everything happen but she didn't get irritated at all. Just got the job done. 👏👏👏

Mary-Garner Merz Augusta, GA

My daughter's phone was acting up and I decided to try Live Chat to see if we could get the issues resolved. Rowan K was the support team member who was assigned to our chat and I couldn't be more thankful that he was. He very patiently helped us figure out how to clear the cache as well as figure out why some calls weren't going through. When we say our prayers tonight, we will include Rowan. Thanks, Gabb!

Holly Ledbetter Lehi, UT

We absolutely love the watches. They are perfect for my kids (ages 8, 8, and 6) who ride their bikes to school and activities so we can make sure they made it to their destination and keep in contact with them when needed. My youngest daughter's watch recently stopped working and the customer service has been incredible, especially Jody S. Thank you Gabb!

Heavensenthorse Clermont, FL

This product is marketed as a kids phone, with no internet access. However, we found that for a work phone, i.e. no access to internet, it is fantastic!! It has the features needed to do a job without the distraction of looking online for things. Also, it is a great phone for those not wanting to be tempted to be on social media, etc. It keeps a person humble, honest, andtrustworth. I think the only negative I have, and it's not much of one, is that it doesn't have a map software. But most vehicles have that today anyway, so that is why I didn't mark down my stars. We have had great customer service with this phone. We even bought one for our 16yo's first phone. It's been peaceful knowing he cannot surf the web whenever. It's a least a deterant!

Beth Los Angeles, CA

I like what the company has to offer. It’s been something I have searched for for my younger teens. A phone that looks like a smart phone without the freedom of the internet and apps. It also has a camera and the capability to down load music onto it as well as hold an extra SIM card for storage. I also like the fact that you can allow SMS/picture sending/receiving and group texts or not based on the plan you have. I think the plans are very affordable and the phone very reasonably priced as well. I have had to use customer service twice since getting our phones and both times I got a reply before 24 hours. I used their email and both times they were able to help me and fix my problems with clear and easy to follow instructions.

Teacher Mom Modesto, CA

This is an AWESOME product (phone and cell plan) for young teens! I have a 13 year old boy who has enough screen distraction in his life. Gabb allows us to have a connection through phone, text, and GPS for safety, without all of the headaches that come with modern smartphones. It also gives my son a phone with the same look and feel of a modern smartphone--and this is more important than you'd think during the middle school years when they just want to blend in with the crowd. The company itself is FANTASTIC--they do exactly what they say they are going to do. Customer service is fast and easy. I've lost track of the number of people I have recommended Gabb to!

Angela Linville, CFCE Leavenworth, KS

We purchased the Z1 at Christmas time last year (2019) for our 13-year-old, and it served it's purpose well. The only features we really wanted that it didn't offer were GPS tracking, group texting, and image texting (selfishly for my own use). When the Z2 was announced, with the GPS tracking, and the option for the Plus plan with both image and group texting, it was a logical upgrade for this Christmas. We were going to pass the Z1 down to my 10-year-old, as he already had the Verizon Gizmo watch for tracking and basic texting. However, he had outgrown the watchband, and we decided to trade in the Z1 for a second Z2 with the basic plan, and cancel the Gizmo. Both boys were excited to receive their phones, and they do exactly what we wanted them to do. The customer service reps at Gabb have helped us receive promo discounts, transfer lines, upgrade plans, transfer SIM cards, and merge accounts. They are pleasant, helpful, and follow-up with more details or corrections when the situation calls for it. We have kept our Verizon accounts for the parent devices for now (as 15+ year customers), but are happy to have this option for the teen/tween, and have even contemplated switching the parent lines as well. We recommend this option to others and are grateful for a simple, effective, and safe way for our kids to stay in touch.

jedimvma Tysons Corner, VA

i purchased a phone for my 5 year olds to share. it was (is) going to arrive later than expected and i was worried because they're about to visit their dad out of state and i wanted them to have the phone for the visit. i first contacted because the billing is set on a certain day, which happened to be before we go the phone (but after we were supposed to get it) and i didn't want to be billed before my kids were even able to use the phone. the agent who helped me basically said they could disconnect the phone so i'm not billed, and credit me the bill amount that i'd already paid so that once i get the phone i can reconnect and use that credit on my account then. i contacted again 11 days after i was originally supposed to get the phone and that agent explained that there were 2 more days until the time when they would send a replacement, but because of my situation he went above and beyond and asked for approval to send one out 2 days early to make sure we have the phone on time. i have yet to get the phone but i'm already so happy because the customer service agents have been so very helpful, kind, and understanding. i'm so pleased with the help i've received and can't wait for my kids to get their first phone!

Jason Muhlberger Flower Mound, TX

Customer Review Video

Ellen Blust Middleton, WI

Gabb Wireless offers all that it advertises - a smart, inexpensive way for teens to be in touch with their parents and friends without the addictive quality of internet connection, and without making them feel too different from their peers. I searched for a long time for something like this, and was so glad to find Gabb. Now that my son has his own Gabb phone, I can also say that it works great in all its apps and its network. The phone lasts for days without running out of battery, my son enjoys having it, and the assurance that he can get in touch with us without being tempted to spend all his time staring at a screen... is priceless!

bb2250 San Francisco, CA

The software is far more complicated than any phone I’ve ever used. In fact, it’s essentially unusable. For one of many examples, placing a call on hold and then returning to that call seems to be impossible. I’ve been working around computers since the late 70s and I’ve never experienced software this bad.

Jllo Springville, UT

The absolute worst company to deal with. They make many promises of a safe phone and wonderful service only to disappoint beyond measure once you are locked into a contract. The phone is probably the worst quality you could imagine, and that would be fine it or provided the basic functions that it’s supposed to. The phone doesn’t receive about 50% of the text that are being sent to it as well as calls. It also will not send out texts. When I contacted the company to resolve this issue they told me, sorry but you agreed to the terms and deal with it. They offered zero solitons ti replace the phone or let me return or cancel service. They are content to scam people out of their money with false advertising. I 100% DO NOT RECOMMEND this company or services. Having no phone would be better.

Brynlee Dalton South Jordan, UT

I love Gabb Wireless so much! It is such a great relief knowing that kids are safe on their Gabb phones. I also love that there are many colors of cases that you can buy. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

David Nelson Lehi, UT

Respectful and responsive customer service.

Travis Clifton Seaside, CA

Scarlet was fantastic, she was able to answer all my questions and very personable. I called in about my sons cracked screen on his gabb watch and she was able to help us get a new one ordered and just a great overall experience. We will be gabb customers for a long time as we have 4 children and we love the product and finding good service is hard these days, thank you Scarlet and Gabb.

Mother to many Ann Arbor, MI

Two phones broke - twice. All attempts to reach customer service resulted in no response, and often waited over an hour only to be disconnected. DO NOT RECOMMEND,

Tyler Galovich Kamas, UT

Customer Review Video

Michel Snyder Medford, NJ

I cannot tell you how excited and relieved I am to have found Gabb wireless. We want to live intentional lives and it has been difficult finding phones and phone carriers that align with this. Thank you Gabb wireless for what you're doing. The customer service that they offer is outstanding! I thank you as a mom and just as a person. You guys are the best

Katrina Kadlec Rhinelander, WI

We LOVE this company. Thank you for offering a phone without apps and internet access. Please, please keep it this way!! It is the only safe option for our teens and we have five children. I am hoping your company stays around for a long time and true to your mission... Our oldest daughter has one of your phones and I am going to order another for our second daughter this month. We really appreciate having a safe device to offer them.

Amanda Watson Eagle Mountain, UT

Frustrating experience. I ordered 3 watch screen protectors and only received one in the mail. I reached out to customer support and was told I had to pay my bill before they can send me the other two (already purchased) screen protectors. My issue isn’t that I had to pay my bill, it’s the back and forth communication to get this taken care of a week later. If you mess up an order, it would be a better experience for the customer to not have them jump through hoops to get it taken care of.

Shannon Phillips Mesa, AZ

The bad: we bought the case and screen protector and screen has shattered twice and no warranty. I wish there was a way to get music without a computer but is what it is. The camera is not great quality. I like the app to see where my kids/phone are and i love keeping in touch with kids and not worrying. I have been a huge support, they need a better case or warranty on protective products.

casey smith Moorhead, MN

We love Gabb! Always wonderful customer service, quick, efficient and very informative. Our tween loves the phone, it does what is needed and she isn't on it all day with apps. Truly the perfect first phone company!

Ali Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I love having this phone option for my kids! The phones are great, and the one tiny problem we had with my son’s phone disconnecting from the network was easily and quickly fixed through a painless chat with Support. I can’t recommend Gabb enough! I talk about it to all my friends!