Best Company Guarantee Concord Auto Protect Logo

Concord Auto Protect

David Inman New York, NY

Their customer service is simply amazing, they always help me out with anything i need. Their pricing is very fair and im happy with the warranty i got for the price as well. This is the second car warranty company im with and i plan on staying here for many more years :)

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey David, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Juan Garcia New York, NY

I would highly recommend Concord Auto Protect, I have been a happy customer for 3 years with them so far. Zero problems at all, when i needed a repair done witch was a steering related repair. The repair was covered and the customer service was simply amazing the entire time.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Juan, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Chris Smith New York, NY

I have been using Concord Auto Protect for 2 years now, I purchased the warranty for my 2018 F-150. Im pleased with how the service is and how amazing they treat me as well. I have only used the warranty once so far for a small repair, everything was taken care of. Price wise i think its fair but what sold me was their amazing customer service.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Chris, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Jackson Boyd New York, NY

I have been using Concord Auto Protect for multiple months now. Im very happy with how their customer service is and how the prices are fair as well. I needed a very small repair and they covered it zero issues. Im very happy with them and would recommend them to others as well.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Jackson, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Ben Ehrich New York, NY

So far i have had Concord Auto Protect for 2 years on my newer jeep. Im very happy with their customer service and how they took care of the one repair i needed. ZERO problems during the whole thing, im a very happy customer.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Ben, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Bisram Bhagwandin New York, NY

I have been using Concord Auto Protect for my car over the past few years. I have zero complaints about the warranty, It does what it needs todo and so on. Their customer service is amazing and friendly as well. I would easily recommend them to my friends and family.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Bisram, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Roy Schorsch New York, NY

I used concord auto protect to cover my lovely jeep. I have only needed one repair so far and it was todo with the steering, But there was no problem it being covered and repaired right away. I would highly recommend their amazing customer service and how they took care of it right away.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Roy, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Joesph Toy New York, NY

Im very happy i went with Concord Auto Protect two years ago. Since then i have only needed to use them once and everything went smoothly. I personally have never had any problems with concord. Prices are fair and competitive with others, But there customer service is better.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Joseph, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Lindsay Macakanja New York, NY

I never had any issues with Concord Auto Protect, They always treat me amazing. I have a bmw 335 and it had some repairs it needed and they covered it without an issue. Im happy they have such fast and nice customer service as well. Im going to be a very long term customer.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Lindsay, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Kenny Phonglom New York, NY

Concord Auto Protect is one of the best auto warranty companies i have used to this day. They gave me a really fair price and when i had a claim everything went smoothly. No excuses at all, I stand behind them. I would recommend friends and family to give them a chance.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Kenny, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Phillip Sanchez New York, NY

I have been a customer of Concord Auto Protect for well over 1 year and their customer service is simply amazing. Im very happy to be going with them because they treat me amazing. When i needed a claim to be figured out they helped and the repair got done right away.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Phillip, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Kate Witenden New York, NY

Concord Auto Protect is always my goto company to use for my car warranty. I have been using them for well over 4 years and i'm very happy with their customer service. They handled the repair very quickly and i'm so happy to be with such an amazing company as well.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Kate, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Paul Davidson Chesapeake, VA

My interview with your agent went very well. He was very cordial and explained the program, to my understanding. I was sold by his presentation, and although it is my hope not to have to make a claim, I feel that I can trust Concord to come through for me.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Paul, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with one of our reps. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Celia Richardson, TX

After I submitted my EMail request, I prompted received a phone call message regarding my inquiry. When I returned the call to Steve W, he was most helpful in answering all of my questions which included contents of potential coverage, cost of different years of coverage & associated payment options.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Celia, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect.

Anne Lusk Tucker, GA

I really appreciate the time Steve took with me today to get my vehicle enrolled. He was very patient with me and I really liked that. I just hope if I ever need this policy, the people I encounter will be just as nice and kind.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Anne, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect.

DaleP Forked River, NJ

I feel as though the type of warranty I received for my vehicle was fairly priced with a decent amount of coverage. Steve, the representative that I worked with was friendly and eager to help me obtain coverage to suit my needs and budget. I hope to never have to use it. But when and if I do I anticipate that it will be a good service.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Dale, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Brian Rouach Staten Island, NY

Thanks to my car salesman for telling me about concord. After 6 months in, my car got stuck on a trip to the shore, and Michael from Concord helped me authorize a repair and got me a rental for a few days. I was very grateful at the time and happy I was covered, thanks guys.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Brian, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Michael. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect.

Susan LABRECQUE Fairfield, CA

Very helpful at explaining policy. Robert was very polite and pleasure to talk to you.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Susan, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Mar. 1st, 2021

Sue Ellen Campbell ,

It was easy to understand. You gave good information. The salesperson was courteous, knowledgable, and efficient.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Sue Ellen, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 8th, 2021

Douglas J Lipsey Houston, TX

Robert Cole was very knowledgeable and professional. All of my initial concerns and questions were properly addressed.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Douglas, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Jeff Enck Carlisle, PA

Great experience so far buying the policy, haven't used anything yet we'll see . Mark was excellent at his job!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Jeff, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 19th, 2021

Ron Cobbs Houston, TX

The Prices were Very Competitive! I appreciated Steve's patience in answering all of my questions! Steve W did an excellent job in helping me to find the right package to cover my vehicle.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Ron, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jun. 16th, 2020

Mr. Alvarado Dallas, TX

I am new to the policy but the person but the service was great and sounds like a great program. Time will tell I hope I never have to use it but is a peace of mind if I ever need to use it

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Mr. Alvarado, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Andrea Brooklyn, NY

Great coverage at a great price! Concord is by far the best warranty company I have ever delt with. Would definitely recomend them to anyone looking to go with the #1 car warranty company in the industry!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Andrea, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Gavin duffhuis Austin, TX

I have been using Concord Auto Protect for multiple years now. Im very happy with there customer service and they have always treated me amazing as well. They took care of the repairs right away and had zero problems.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Gavin, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Pauline Schuh New York, NY

Concord Auto Protect is an amazing company to use. Their customer service has helped me out countless times, Repairs are always taken care of ASAP. Pricing is also good compared to some other companies.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Pauline, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Jaylen M Jacksonville, NC

Purchased an extended coverage well over 2 years ago and never had to use it until recently. Concord was amazing they got in contact with the shop and took care if it. Highly recommended!!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Jaylen, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Rob Las Vegas, NV

I took my 2014 Ford Flex into the shop because the AC isn't working. The condensor is leaking. Concord isn't covering the recharge and refill of the refrigerant. It has to be drained to replace the condensor. My car has been at the shop for 4 days already. The shop says they are waiting on Concord. I call Concord and talk to Frank who says he emailed the shop and they must not have checked their email. C'mon. So Frank is calling them now but I'm going to have to pay for MANDATORY items that are required for the repair. Oh, Frank said they only cover the replacement of the refrigerant if it causes the issue even though it must be evacuated to do the repair. The shop also found an issue with the turbo. Frank told them it normal for the turbo to be leaking oil and it hasn't failed so they are not authorized to do any work. Basically, what everyone says about extended warranty companies (they do everything they can to not cover the repair) is coming true here. If anything changes I will update my post but at this point I say BUYER BEWARE!

Judah Mizrahi West Long Branch, NJ

I had Concord on my Equinox and when the AC stopped blowing cold Concord approved to replace the compressor. The process was very quick and easy. I will recommend them for sure.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Judah, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate the continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Phil Lyman Olathe, KS

Marc was very courteous and knowledgeable and the entire process was painless. Thanks, Marc.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Phil, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 8th, 2021

Don ,

Obtained quote and coverage information. Excellent service and very personable agent.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Don, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 4th, 2021

Karen Popa Farmington, MI

Concord is highly rated. We called to get coverage for our RAM. Steve W took great care of us.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Karen, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Edward Shannon Norwood, MA

Steve W was very helpful with my warranty purchase and explained the coverage thoroughly.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Edward, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 13th, 2021

Joseph Marchesi Centereach, NY

Mark..The rep .was quik with his explanations and offers ...which i do appreciate... people droning on aggrivate me

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Joseph, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 12th, 2021

Peter Cohen Princeton, NJ

My experience with Gene H was excellent. He was thorough, comprehensive and concise and answered all questions in a straightforward manner.

David T Eatontown, NJ

Great customer service experience. That's why they are #1 Custom service means everything when you're spending your money

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey David, Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to help & greatly do appreciate your continued business. Thank You, Concord Auto Protect.

Jun. 18th, 2020

Don Tesky ,

This was the fastest and easiest auto protection I have ever purchased. Steve was very helpful and answered all my questions. I give him a 5 star rating. Thank you Steve!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Don, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect.

Michael Volante Warwick, RI

A few months ago, I began shopping around for an aftermarket warranty for my vehicle. I contacted a multitude of companies before discovering Concord Auto Protect. I spoke to a representative there and what they offered for the price was unbelievable, but now I know why. Concord does not cover any problem that has had a previous technical service bulletin issued in connection to that problem. To simplify, say your car has an issue with the steering components that the manufacturer is aware of. The manufacturer sends out a bulletin to dealers, not consumers, to help their technicians recognize and diagnose that fore-mentioned issue. Once this bulletin has been issued, Concord will not fix that problem at all in the future, whether you owned your vehicle at the time of the bulletin or not. I will say that Concord does list this in their contract, but they do not direct attention to this clause or explain it whatsoever. After speaking with numerous people in the mechanic world, service bulletins represent approximately 70% of the issues people bring vehicles in for. Concord will not fix any of these issues which basically renders your warranty useless. I highly suggest you avoid this company! There prices are too good to be true for a reason and that reason is you will never get reimbursed for your repairs. Also, most of their reviews seem to be fake.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

This review is not relevant to us. Customer name or other credentials does not match with our records. This kind of vague and non- credible review is not helpful. Concord Auto Protect prides themselves in customer satisfaction and will continue to strive for customer happiness. Thank you.

Jun. 5th, 2020

Doug Brooklyn, NY

Concord really took care of me with my chevy camarro. Great deal and Morris was very good with his customer service, explaining the plans, and got me my military discount.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Doug, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Morris. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect.

Daniel Marshall Fox Lake, IL

Easy, pleasant, helpful. Great experience.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Daniel, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Mar. 1st, 2021

Joanne Alexandria, VA

Steve was very helpful and addressed all of our concerns.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Joanne, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 19th, 2021

Richard VanOteghem Rock Island, IL

I was pleased with the prompt response. Fair price easy peasy

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Richard , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 12th, 2021

Greg Murray Maple Grove, MN

It was quick and easy to get the extended service through Concord.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Greg, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Feb. 11th, 2021

Renaldo Vish Coraopolis, PA

MARC WAS PROFESSIONAL AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THAT WAS ASKED OF HIM..

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Renaldo, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 8th, 2021

Amber Parham Jacksonville, NC

Mark was very nice and helpful!! Affordable quotes and great customer service!!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Amber, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Jan. 7th, 2021

Dwayne P Manchester, TN

Very convenient and transparent. Haven't had to use but expect trustworthy or wouldn't have purchased.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Dwayne, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review. Thank You. Concord Auto Protect.

Jun. 22nd, 2020

Maureen Stewart Union, KY

Easy to set up and affordable. Haven't had to use their services for repairs yet but if it is as cordial as the set, we'll be very happy.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Maureen, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review. Thank You. Concord Auto Protect.

Dwayne Allison Havertown, PA

Great help getting peace of mind cover help. From Steve , was nervous of repair cost on my Land Rover. Steve was really great help

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Allison, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Russell Rau Lincoln, NE

My experience with Concord was very professional working with Steve was a pleasure he made experience seamless and very professional great job.

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Russell, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

michael sheridan Cherry Hill, NJ

Steve was awesome... he answered all my questions and im excited to be covered for the next 3 years!!! Thanks for all your help Steve!

Reply from Concord Auto Protect

Hey Michael, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Steve. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect