Best Company Guarantee 3 Day Blinds Logo

3 Day Blinds

8.9

LAST UPDATED: May 5th, 2022

3 Day Blinds is a well-known and respected leader in the window coverings industry — as it has been manufacturing, designing, and installing window treatments for well over 40 years.

The company is best known for its superior custom window treatments, free in-home design consultations, and same-day quotes.

The Good

• Product Quality and Selection
  • Free Design Consultation
  • Design Consultants
  • Financing Available
  • Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
  • Safe for Children and Pets
  • Environmentally Conscious

Product Quality and Selection

The variety of products 3 Day Blinds has to offer is impressive. Consumers can choose from thousands of window treatment options and configurations.

When it comes to blinds, 3 Day Blinds offers high-quality custom blinds in various styles and colors. Plus, consumers can also shop for custom shades, drapes, and indoor shutters.

However, that's not everything 3 Day Blinds has to offer. More recently, 3 Day Blinds has offered clients motorized window treatments for a modern and sleek addition to their home.

The motorized blinds are powered by rechargeable batteries and controlled by a remote or the 3 Day Blinds app. This is a perfect solution for anyone guilty of forgetting to close the curtains before bed or accidentally leaving the blinds open while on vacation.

Free Design Consultation

3 Day Blinds’ design consultation is completely free. A consultation includes a design consultant coming to your home and giving design advice, showing product samples, measuring windows, and answering any questions or concerns you may have. At the end of the consultation, you’ll be provided with a quote.

Design Consultants

3 Day Blinds prides itself on hiring locally based consultants with an average of over ten years of experience.

This is an excellent opportunity for homeowners who want to match their home's current architectural style and are unsure which window treatments will match. It's also a perfect opportunity to find out which materials fit your unique lifestyle. Have children and pets? You probably want to go with something a little more durable and easy to clean, like indoor shutters. Want something to make your room unique? 3 Day Blinds sells custom curtains and drapery panels.

Whatever your situation, 3 Day Blinds design consultants are there to help you and provide their expert advice. The in-home design consultation is completely free. Plus, you get a same-day quote (which comes in handy when setting a budget).

Financing Available

3 Day Blinds offers clients a convenient no-interest payment plan.*

The payment plan is a great way for homeowners to finance their new window treatments, should they not pay for everything upfront. 3 Day Blinds claims that its payment plan can help save consumers money as the interest rates are typically lower than the interest rate on a credit card.

Of course, there are some terms and conditions. Clients must make the minimum monthly payments during the promotion period (remember that making the minimum monthly payments during the promotion period may not pay off the entire principal balance). And all interest is waived should the client pay the whole amount within 12 months.

*Subject to qualifying credit approval

Limited Lifetime Product Warranty

3 Day Blinds extends a limited lifetime warranty to homeowners who purchase its products and services (original buyers only, with proof of purchase).

The Standard Product Warranty covers the following:

• Operating mechanisms (other than motors and remote controls) and components are covered for the product's lifetime.
  • Cords and ladders are covered for 7 years. After 7 years, a nominal fee applies for repair, or the client can order replacement parts for a small handling fee.
  • Fabrics, motors, and remote controls are covered for 5 years.
  • Manufacturing defects and shipping damage must be reported within 30 days.

Additionally, 3 Day Blinds offers a Professional Installation Warranty.

If you purchased a professional installation service alongside your 3 Day Blinds blinds, drapes, shutters, or shades, 3 Day Blinds states that the installation services will be free from defective installation.

This installation warranty extends to the original buyer (with proof of purchase) for up to one year.

With the purchase of a professional installation, the company states that it will come to your home to perform any service required under the "Standard Product Warranty" at no additional charge for one year from the date of purchase.

If 3 Day Blinds finds it necessary to remove the product from your home to complete the repairs, your installer will re-install the product free of charge.

Safe for Children and Pets

If you require assistance and would like to know which products are safe for your children (and pets), it’s best to call and book an appointment for a free in-home consultation.

The following products are considered kid-friendly:

• Cordless Honeycomb Shades
  • Motorized Honeycomb Shades
  • Ultralift™ Honeycomb Shades
  • Motorized Horizontal Sheer Shades
  • Cordless Roller Shades
  • Motorized Roller Shades
  • Cordless Vertical Blinds

Recently, 3 Day Blinds received "Best for Kids" certification from the Window Covering Safety Council on several products. The "Best for Kids" certification program was launched in October 2016 by the Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA) to help educate consumers about potential window-cord hazards facing young children and informs consumers in making the right choice when selecting window coverings.

It's the industry's first third-party certification program. Manufacturers must meet the specified program criteria and submit their window covering products to a designated third-party testing laboratory to be eligible for this certification. If the products pass testing, they may be labeled "Best for Kids."

In addition to its window treatments meeting and exceeding the stringent guidelines of the ECSC, CPSC, WCMA, and other industry trade associations, all products made by 3 Day Blinds are in accordance with the current voluntary American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards for corded window coverings products.

Environmentally Conscious

At 3 Day Blinds, being environmentally conscious is important. The company offers many products that have Confidence in Textiles certifications, GreenAssured certifications, and GreenGuard certifications. Company products with these certifications are made from eco-friendly materials and come from environmentally sustainable factories.

The Bad

Unclear Service Area

3 Day Blinds' exact service area is a bit difficult to pin down. Our research team did find a page on the website that provides a list of states where you can find and work with a design consultant. Still, if you're wondering if your county or city is included in the service area, you'll have to fill out an appointment form with your zip code or call appointment services and ask.

Here is a list of the states 3 Day Blinds' currently operates in:

• Washington
  • Washington D.C.
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin

The Bottom Line

Over 40 years in business says a lot about a company, and we believe consumers who choose to work with 3 Day Blinds will be satisfied with the high-quality products and services.

The company believes in making superior window treatments that are safe for children and pets and aesthetically pleasing. If you want a little help with interior design, you can schedule a free in-home design consultation, and a design consultant will give you their expert advice on the best window treatment(s) for your lifestyle.

3 Day Blinds' products come with a lifetime limited warranty, but be aware of the terms and conditions for that warranty. 3 Day Blinds is not yet available nationwide, so you might want to double-check to see if they're available in your area. And not all products are available everywhere. Still, your design consultant should tell you all this during your consultation and give you similar available options.

bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Anita Stockman Alexandria, VA

3 Day Blinds took over some of the business from Next Day Blinds when it went out of business during the pandemic. This was discovered when I needed to replace several blinds with life-time guarantee from Next Door. 3 Day Blinds were able to replace the exact style and color of my blinds. I was thrilled since there are other like blinds in my home. 3 Day Blinds were quick in delivery and installed them to perfection. Besides the staff were super nice and accommodating to my needs. Thanks 3 Day Blinds.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback. We always love to hear happy customers that have had a terrific experience. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Dec. 7th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Clara Shell Woodbridge, VA

My blinds are beautiful! They have enhanced the overall aesthetic appeal of my home and I feel so better living here.

Nov. 30th, 2021

Vernon Smith Valrico, FL

Great product, great installation. I would however, encourage management to change the name of the company to 30 day Blind as that is what my newest order is apparently going to take (30 days) to get delivered and installed. Just a suggestion!

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you love the treatment. We apologize for the delays from your recent purchase and thank you for your patience. Though we strive to offer speedy turnaround on all of our orders these unforeseen delays may occur. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Jeannie

I think what they do is good product. They best thing was they had two samples brought to the home instead of having to go to a store. They're good quality. They were replacing ones I had before and they were at least at least as good as the old ones in terms of quality. They were very polite. There was a missing piece because the cord for a couple of them were wrong, but it was actually fine because they fixed and replaced it and now they're working correctly.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you loved the treatment.

Estelle

I was very well satisfied with the fact that they replaced my blinds you know all I had to do was pay extra for what can replacement blinds cost from what I had paid originally for the blinds I paid like forty-five dollars. I was very satisfied with them because that was the type of a blind that I was looking for, for my window. I'm so just happy with the quality of them. I had a problem. I had my blinds installed and I was having problem when a couple of shades wouldn't stop where I wanted them to, so I called my representative and she talked to the company to see what they could do and maybe replace all my blinds and they replaced all my blinds that I was having a problem with and there were five of them.

Mary Rusnak Bedford, TX

Customer Review Video

Mar. 7th, 2022

Linda Ellis Wesley Chapel, FL

Jodelle F was friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Blinds were in on time and the installers J Crow interiors were just as professional. Will be calling to order additional plantation shutters.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Linda, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

May. 5th, 2022

Shirley

They immediately got in contact with me and gave me deadlines for my installation. I don't have to worry about cleaning my windows anymore. I don't have to worry about outside looking in because I can adjust the blinds to my desire and I mean they look good in the window. I was able to get financial assistance. I think they're doing excellent job.

Emily

They kept calling me, but when I call back, I could never get anyone. Nobody was answering. I think they're a little bit expensive. But then again, I didn't have anything to measure them by, so that maybe the price was okay. I like the fact that they came out to me and I didn't have to go down and go through a whole warehouse. They brought everything that I needed to see and it was convenient. She answered all my questions.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Emily. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Customer service is going to be let down because there was a disconnect between the agent and the person who came over. In my second interaction with them, there was a big delay and it turned out the agent hadn't passed on my order. I wasn't getting updates. This last experience was much better. But the my previous experience was not good. The quality is good. I have never had a problem with the in ten years - they've never broken - so the quality is good. They're not the cheapest but they're not the most expensive; their competitive.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

3 Day Blinds is committed to providing excellent customer support, and we thank you for your feedback.

Stephanie

I have no complaints. Very quick to respond, great with all my questions. We have the wooden ones and also just regular blackouts and I would say they're not any much different than what I thought, so I was a little disappointed in the price. The installation Is quick and they think they're high quality.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Stephanie. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback.

Apr. 8th, 2022

The guy that came out to install the blinds took less than an hour, which was great. But then he asked to use the bathroom and it made me uncomfortable thinking about him looking for drugs in the medicine cabinet especially when there is a gas station just down the road.

David Middleton, MA

There were all kinds of delays in getting my blinds to me. First, the color I chose was not available, then the valances were not available, then they were too big and had to be shipped by ground. Once they arrived, they send the wrong size and had to be reordered. It was much longer than 3 days - more like 3 months.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello David, We apologize for the delays and issues you experienced with your purchase. Thank you for your patience, and for allowing 3 Day Blinds a chance to address this matter.

Velinda

I was able to get through, they followed up with me, and called when needed and kept me informed on the status and what was going on. They are fabulous. I had the country shutters but in they're actually beautiful. The guy that came in and installed them did a fantastic job.

Charlene

The blinds are very good quality, but sometimes I find it hard to push them up or open down. I had minor problems with part of the installation but other than that they did a great job. Economical.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Charlene, Thank you for your support! 3 Day Blinds is always looking to improve our designs to offer the best quality, and we appreciate your feedback. All of our blinds are covered under warranty should you need any service. We hope that you are not experiencing any current issues, but in case you need repairs or warranty service, we are more than happy to assist or answer any questions for you at (800)800-3329 or online at [email protected]

Margo Ridgefield, WA

They were more expensive than I thought they were going to be. I think the name is a little misleading cause three days was only a suggestion. I think it took like seven weeks or something like that. Well I think the fact that they come into your home and measure is the best thing. We love the blinds the color is perfect for our walls and we're very very happy. I thought they did a good job. They were polite and professional. The young man that came out for the installation had a miscommunication with time of install.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you Margo! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Gerald Phoenix, AZ

They responded very quickly and the salesman who came out was very knowledgeable and he told me what he could do and how long it would take and that's exactly what happened. I was extremely satisfied.They suited me perfectly and they are exactly what I wanted, I have no complaints about that and I'm very happy with what I've got what I got. It's a quality product I could not be more satisfied with what I bought and the service that I received. Completely satisfied every day when I open my blinds and very happy.

Ann

I would recommend them. You can select from the variety of things that they have, you can select what you want and that's what you got so no complaints there. It takes a couple of weeks between ordering and receiving the product it's really not three days but I have no complaints. The products that I've had for four years are still very new looking and I liked it so well that I ordered from more windows. They do what they say they will do they deliver the product, the service is good the people are pleasant no complaints.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Ann, Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds. Our team appreciates the time spent working together on your window treatments.

Feb. 1st, 2022

They did exactly what they said they were going to do in a very short period of time, was excellent. Their prices are very fair and their services axle.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and we are glad to hear that we are on the right track.

Samuel

They came right away. So far looks good. They were very responsive, they responded right away and they set up an appointment and no matter what they came on time.

Amada

Its very difficult to speak to a live person. The quality is very high, but the accuracy in installment lacks perfecton. Costumer service needs to be improved and the installation was not accurate leaving gaps in the windows that I was not pleased with.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

We truly value your feedback. We hope that you are not experiencing any current issues, but in case you need repairs or warranty service, we are more than happy to assist or answer any questions for you. Please provide us with your invoice number or phone number associated with your account so we can look into this. Once we have your information we will have our Customer Care team reach out to you immediately to assist in addressing this issue. Thank you.

Andrea

Everybody did a great job of keeping in touch and answer any questions and scheduling the installs quickly as possible. They seem like they're sturdy, in good shape, and should last a while.

Cindy

I wanted something fast. They were very prompt. I love my blinds. The staff installation and response time was fast and the quality of product is great.

Ron Wisdom

My front end Arizona Room has 11 windows in it with 5 that face the eastern sun, which heats that room up very quickly. Ordered some 90% blocking shades and it has cooled the room down to a comfortable temp and living in Arizona that is very important. Best of all it only took less than 5 days to get them. I did the installation which was very easy

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Ron, Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Apr. 6th, 2022

jeff molitor

Beautiful blinds and expert service. Our rep came to the house and recommended the perfect options for us while staying in our budget. She was so knowledgable on the types of blinds that would work for all of our rooms. Just buying our first home and being on budget made us weary of a pricey blinds investment but it was very affordable and the quality is unmatched!

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to share. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Apr. 6th, 2022

CJ Saint Paul, MN

It did a prior review and was a bit disappointed in the install. As it turned out, 3 Day called and made it right. The installer failed to secure the brackets on our blinds, but he came out and fixed the situation. All is good. Truthfully, I was surprised that 3 Day reached out to me before I could reach out to them, Thank you for this.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback. We always love to hear happy customers that have had a terrific experience. Thank you for your patience, and for allowing 3 Day Blinds a chance to address this matter.

Feb. 16th, 2022

Roberta Gelt Moss Beach, CA

The sales woman was terrific and helpful; the installer was nice and did a good job but didn't have some brackets he needed so I had to wait another month or so to get one blind installed. He also took measurements for three more windows I didn't think I needed blinds for, but then I didn't hear back from him for over a month and finally called the saleswoman.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Roberta. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly value your feedback.

Feb. 16th, 2022

Kathleen Swett Mc Lean, VA

The entire experience of deciding what blinds would be best, the manufacturing process, and install was amazingly efficient. In one word, the experience could be described as "painless". All employees encountered were well- trained and personable. Thanks, 3-Day Blinds!

Feb. 9th, 2022

Michael Maldonado Longwood, FL

The entire process of ordering and having blinds installed was pretty good. However, the installer did not install all the blinds correctly. I had to point out to the installer that he had not installed the blinds correctly. Also, the installer did not clean up the mess the window ledges and the floor around the windows we're not cleaned up by the installer.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback. Thank you for providing us with information that will help us to improve our services.

Feb. 9th, 2022

Vanessa Bayonne, NJ

The customer service was great I have no complaints that the gentleman who came out to the home to talk to me and recommend stuff was very cordial, very friendly. They called me and followed up this Saturday and everything went according to plan so it was an easy process.

Carl Camas, WA

We has used them before. The samples they gave us matched. The person who did the measurements was service oriented. They were on schedule and we didn’t have to wait a long time. It wasn’t three days but it was a reasonable amount of time.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Carl, Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Leslie Tucson, AZ

I liked that it happened quickly. My experience with the salesperson was pleasant. I wish there was a little better communication when it cam to the installation but I was still pleased. It as just that sometimes it took a bit for someone to get back to me. It wasn’t quite as simple as it could have been.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Leslie. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback.

Reberta Lake Geneva, WI

The lady consultant was knowledgeable and measured everything. The installer was cordial. He knew his stuff. The job got done in a straight fashion. It was fast and efficient. The selection was good as was the price. We’re satisfied.

Carol Littleton, CO

The service sounded fast and affordable. The woman who came out to help me figure out my window was wonderful. The person who come out to install the blinds was very quick and did a perfect job. He really knew what he was doing. They are perfect. It is a good service.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for your feedback and support! It means the world to us to hear that you loved the treatment.

Linda Marina Del Rey, CA

A good product, professional, they we're accurate in their time of delivery and installation service. As a whole everything was to my to my standards. I'm not a blind expert but I I'm very satisfied. The best thing was reliability.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Linda, Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Tom Tucson, AZ

We really like dealing with the owner, he's a great guy and when we needed an adjustment done they came right out and adjusted it with no problem and everything's perfect now. There's nothing amiss, their objective they work really well exactly what we wanted.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Judy Clinton Township, MI

The consultant that came off to the house was very nice and very helpful. They were very courteous and the work was done very quickly and done properly and then showed me how to use them afterwards. I like them very much and they look very nice and all the rooms.

Kathy Chandler, AZ

Overall I've been pleased with all the products and services. There was a small issue with a corner piece and they were very good at communicating when a replacement part was ordered and installed. Everything works well. They go up and down with the remote. I love the quality. It has added so much to my home to make it feel like a house.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Kathy, Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Jan. 27th, 2022

Sherry Philadelphia, PA

They're absolutely beautiful. I am really happy with everything. It is very quick and easy. I was happy with the price. Something wasn't quite right and they had someone come out to look at is and came back quickly to fix it.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Thank you Sherry! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Jan. 27th, 2022

Kathleen Surprise, AZ

They were very responsive, they came out quickly and when there was a little issue after installation it was going to be addressed it has yet to be completed but that's because they have to order parts and they and the installer was very professional. I used them in other homes and this particular installation met our needs very well. They give us really good quality service and we're very happy with it I'm just still waiting for a piece to arrive.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to comment! At 3 Day Blind we take pride in providing excellent customer service, and we are glad to hear we are on the right track.

Shelia Titusville, FL

I'm just glad I have them. They were quick and they set up the appointment quickly. The blinds are a lifetime guarantee and the guy did a good job. The only thing I'm disappointed in is I think that the big window it's actually like three regular windows put together. I really think we should have two blinds there, it seems also heavy but other than that I'm very happy with it.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hi Sheila, Thank you so much for your feedback! At 3 Day Blinds we have a dedicated Customer Care team to answer questions and address any concerns with your order. Please give us a call at (800)800-3329 , and we will be more than happy to assist. Thank you!

Saundra DeGeneste Durham, NC

The sales representative was very knowledgeable about the products 3 Day Blinds offer. He was professional and made my selections easy. I have ordered from 3 Day Blinds twice. Both times the Blinds arrived when expected and installed in a timely manner. I had the same installer both times. He was fast and explained everything in regards to which remote went with which set of Blinds and how to recharge the motor for both sets.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Saundra, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

R. Walker Glendale, AZ

Representative was professional and updated me before and after appointment. Good quality on blinds.

Rose Dubiel Mc Kinney, TX

The sales experience was great! We had a few issues with the installation. I have completed a previously survey outlining the details. I never heard back.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Rose, At 3 Day Blinds we have a dedicated Customer Care team to answer questions and address any concerns with your order. Please give us a call at (800)800-3329 or email us at [email protected], and we will be more than happy to assist.

Apr. 21st, 2022

Helen Lalli

Very knowledgeable person, with immediate choices of color examples, of which she let me know what she felt would be great. Very helpful.

Apr. 14th, 2022

Shannon Sanchez

I have had the hardest time getting any customer service response since one of the shades I got installed in January had some cuts in it. I wrote customer service in February and still haven't heard back and when I call the wait times to speak with someone are longer than I have to wait.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

We understand your concerns and apologize for this setback. We always strive to deliver a great experience, and we thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention so that we can get your order back on track! Would you be willing to provide us your invoice number, and contact information associated with your account so we can look into this? Once we have your information we will have our Customer Care team reach out to you immediately to assist in addressing this issue.

Apr. 14th, 2022

Heinz

They they come when they say they're going to come. I don't have that much experience with blinds and I haven't had any problems.

Simone

It was a cheap, it was good quality. There was a good selection, good people to talk with. It was very good and I am at peace. It was a good job.

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

Hello Simone, Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Mike

They're fast and convenient. They came in, they're very professional, they were fast and effecient. I mean they look nice and they work.

Patricia N Boyd Naples, FL

Nothing but trouble! After a wonderful experience with the agent sent to help me select the products, it has been one thing after another. Issues getting in contact with the company , problems with contact from the installers , to goofy guy installer, to wrong shutter designs that could not be installed and waiting now for another week before any contact from Three Day Blinds, I have had it!

Reply from 3 Day Blinds

We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. Please provide us with your invoice number or phone number associated with your account so we can look into this. Once we have your information we will have our Customer Care team reach out to you immediately to assist in addressing this issue. Thank you.

Mar. 23rd, 2022