Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

8.7

Francisco Rodriguez Jr Ridgefield Park, NJ

Took care of the process and decreased my APR rat by half, and lowered my monthly payment. Also give me update of the process until it was finalized.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Francisco, we're so glad to help you save so much money! Thank you again for choosing AUTOPAY.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Lnfon Apalachin, NY

Very simple process from start to finish. The only negative would be the difference from the quote to the actual numbers which obviously is based on credit.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for your feedback! I'm so glad we were able to make the process of refinancing so easy for you. I'm so sorry that our initial estimates aren't always completely accurate. Only once we run the credit can we know for sure what we can offer you. If you have any questions about the process, please just let us know! Our number is 844-290-5731.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Karen Chestertown, MD

The last rep that help process my loan was tops, it's the first rep that puts the vice on my rating. He was lazy, arrogant, and not dedicated to the task, in addition to being rude. Had it not been for the Mgr passing me on to another the entire 3 week process would have been a disaster. I'm sorry it has an adverse effect on my rating, but I cannot overlook that horrible experience. He should be fired. Had he been my rating would be 5 stars

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear about this poor experience, but glad we were able to find a solution. If you'd like to discuss this more, our customer success team would love to hear from you. Please give us a call at 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you!

Robin Dupuis West Brookfield, MA

They made the process very easy and explained everything well. They found the best fit for my auto refinance that lowered my interest rate and payment while also including a extended warranty.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Robin, thank you for the incredible feedback! Stories like this are what keep us going. Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Barnett Shelly Groveland, FL

Daniel was very helpful. He made sure that I filled out the paperwork correctly and he was never more than a text away! Any questions I had were answered he was extremely helpful

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the positive feedback Barnett! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Thayer Philpot Gastonia, NC

The process was simple as 1.2.3 they was great from start to finish the guy I worked with was there with me from start to finish and he keep me informed on everything that was going on even if anything changed.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Thayer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. This is the experience we strive for! Thank you for working with AUTOPAY!

Jennifer berryfrazier Brightwood, VA

Very pleasent. They kept me up to date every step of the way. I would definitely use them again and recommend them. My personal agent was helpful and the way of contact made things easy and made for a good experience.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Anthony Jaramillo Chandler, AZ

I worked with Bryce S who was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He communicated and assisted me with every step of the way and I couldn't be more appreciative. Thanks for all you did/do Bryce!

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Leila for choosing AUTOPAY!

Carrie fehlberg Jasper, IN

Because I was told by Simon that he would help with with what steps I need to do to cancel my extended warranty with my other bank since I have an extended warranty with you. He has been ingoring my emails. I work in customer service and that is NOT how you treat customers. Especially when you were told that you were going to help them later. If I would of know I was going to be treated that was I would of went with a different finance company.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost contact with your loan specialist; we'll be researching this and following up with them to make sure this doesn't happen again. If there's anything you need, or anything we can help with, please give us a call at 844-290-5731. Thank you for your review!

Samantha Freeman Pembroke, NC

I had a fairly good experience with them. Response time from my loan specialist wasn't always great, and on 2 occasions that I checked in with her, there was an issue or another document needed but she didn't reach out to me to let me know. The process could have been better and faster with a little more communication.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Samantha, thank you so much for the review. I'm so sorry to hear that you had difficulty contacting your specialist, and that it slowed things down. We value great communication, so we would love to hear more about your experience. If you would like, please give us a call 844-290-5731 so we can research this further.

Mike Howard Massillon, OH

They were very efficient and thorough. They made sure they had everything they needed before submitting paperwork to the lender. Very responsive to return texts, emails and phone calls.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Tho Tucson, AZ

Very slow service so that they basically screw me over. Even low APR I still pay more than my own loan. When push comes to shove, I got in contact with a different bank that will payoff the remaining balance and lower APR. I told I want to cancel with Autopay because they're taking forever next thing you know they said they can't because it's finalized.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the review, Tho, and I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. Our customer service team would love to look into this so that we can improve as a company. Would you mind reaching out to us 844-290-5731 so that we can research what happened? We hope to hear from you soon!

Nenette Serrano Las Vegas, NV

The process took a bit longer than expected. Make sure to read the fine prints and numbers because I did have to sign the DocuSign at least 5-6 times due to an error on their end, but my loan assistant was nice enough to waive the doc fee when I asked. Other than that everything else was smooth.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Nenette, I'm so sorry to hear that there was an inconvenient error in our paperwork but very glad that we were able to find you a good solution. Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Michael Glenn Indianapolis, IN

My rep was great. Very helpful. Had a few hiccups at the end of the process. Wrong amount sent for loan payoff resulting in 2 loans being open at the same time with new loan being due for payment. Tracking number was requested but not given for payoff check.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for the feedback, Michael! We apologize for the issues during your refinance but are happy to hear that you were able to have a good experience overall. We will work to ensure errors like this do not continue. If you still need the tracking number please call us at 844-290-5731

Russell T Beaver Ware Shoals, SC

The Autopay Rep ( Dallas ) was very helpful in finding a lender to refinance my auto loan. He made the whole process go very smoothly and answered any and all questions I had.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Russell, thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We will pass along your feedback to your specialist!

Tara Mayhew Tyrone, PA

The process was so incredibly easy! The team provided all of the documents I needed, answered all of my questions quickly and clearly, and literally made this the easiest refinance I’ve ever done.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Joseph Mayerhoff Monsey, NY

Everything seemed to go along fine. The process was easy and the representative I dealt with was very help and maintained communication with me throughout the process. To my surprise, although they lowered my rate by 12 percent, the balance due on my loan is now more than a thousand dollars higher than it was before. And I am not sure but I may have lost my extended warranty. I don't think I would have refinanced had I known. They did lower my monthly payment but extended the term of the loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for your feedback, Joseph. We would like to discuss this with you. Any previous coverages should now be paid in full and still valid until the expiration dates. Please calls us at 844-290-5731

Justin Rome, GA

They were able to easily explain the process to me and were very patient with any questions I had. The only critique I have is that I fell the process could have been shorter.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear Justin! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, your feedback, also letting us know how to improve!

Earl Hatter Nicholasville, KY

Ryan R. would be a person I would call every time due to his personality, personable nature, and down right cool demeanor. I've never had a transaction with any loan company go how this went.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Earl!

Theresa Lingenfelter Mason, MI

My loan was quick to go through an easy enough to process but the follow up information is definitely lacking I have no idea how to pay my loan when my loan is due if there is an app available to pay my loan I'm still trying to figure that out

Reply from AUTOPAY

Theresa, we are sorry to hear about this gap in information, Typically once the loan refinances are completed the new lender reaches out directly. Thank you for your feedback, we will work to create a smoother process.

Nicki Marshall West Sacramento, CA

The process was easy and quick. My loan representative, Austin K, was professional, friendly and efficient. He always responded very quickly to all my questions and concerns.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! This is great to hear! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Nicki!

Jessica Higdon Browns Summit, NC

The service you offer is great and for the most part the speed at which the process happens was great. At first the rep I would with was awesome. After the deal was agreed upon the customer service I received in regards to my application and loan timeline was horrendous. The rep became rude and condescending.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Jessica, I'm so sorry about this experience. We always strive for excellent customer service all the way through the loan process, so we would love to see where we went wrong. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able? This way, we can research the issue and prevent it from happening again.

Eugene Lawson Southington, CT

The service and attention to my account was amazing.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the positive feedback Eugene! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Jul. 7th, 2022

Patrick McGuire Winter Haven, FL

Found a better interest rate that I was approved for.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing!

Tara Dickerson Woodbridge, VA

Auotopay handled my refinance swiftly with no issues.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Awesome! We appreciate you sharing Tara!

Ramon H Marquez Chula Vista, CA

Peyton F was excellent the service, quality was awesome

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience! We will pass along your feedback!

Emily Goddard Kansas City, MO

The loan officer was great to work with.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the positive feedback Emily! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Emmanuel Addo Trenton, NJ

just was quick and helpful very easy to go through the process

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing!

Thompson Mancos, CO

Courteous, helpful, answered questions, addressed concerns

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Cesar Katy, TX

Awesome service for what they do and hard work..

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, thank you, Cesar! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Rudolf Bartolpome Temple City, CA

Easy to deal. Very good customer service. They are honest.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Very nice to hear this from our customer. Thank you for trusting AUTOPAY Rudolf.

Jason Quintana Las Vegas, NV

This company disburse payment odd and don't allow you to self manage your account anytime you want to pay principal payment you have to call them in.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Good evening Jason, We don't generally take monthly payments, but if you would like to have a more detailed conversation about this issue please reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!

Jun. 16th, 2022

orlando garrido Cape Coral, FL

This company really works,i recently received a very profesional care from Aaron H,he was very patient with me and help me in all process,english i͏s͏ not my mother lenguage but he was special consideration with it and talked very slow in all time,he also responde all my questions and was contact me in my free time to have time to solve my process,i really apprecciate it

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the great review, Orlando! I'm so glad we could help.

Jan. 26th, 2022

Sonya Smith Gulf Shores, AL

The experience was amazing. Very easy, good communication, I was honestly impressed with how smoothly the process went. Can not say enough good things about Kyle. He was friendly, explained everything thoroughly, returned messages, texts and phone calls in a very timely manner, and was just all around great to work with. And the most important part, my interest rate dropped 10 points. Have already recommended you guys to a coworker.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Nov. 19th, 2021

Juan Rivera Jr. Magnolia, DE

Autopay responsive to inquiries and questions. Great experience with the process, very informative with updates and the status of loan. Easy to reach for any questions or concerns. Autopay is model for great customer service, I would highly recommend to anyone and would do business again in the future.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing to hear! Thank you, Juan, we really appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for working with us here at AUTOPAY!

Jul. 17th, 2021

Roscoe Waukee, IA

The process overall was pretty seamless. I didn't like that there was an additional warranty placed in the contract when my car isn't a year old. I also didn't like being charged a processing fee without someone speaking to me about it. It felt like because I declined the additional warranty and GAP coverage I was charged a processing fee instead.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Roscoe, We thank you for your feedback and would love to address your concerns regarding any additional coverages on your contract. If you wish to discuss these, you may call us at 844-290-5731 and we would be happy to help find a solution for you.

Aug. 6th, 2021

Anonymous Petersburg, VA

At first I was skeptical because there is another company with the same name. However, my agent was very knowledgeable to let my know how this Autopay company operates. If you do what is required of you the process is efficient and effective. Thank you Autopay!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Sorry for any confusion! Thank you for your feedback.

Aug. 2nd, 2021

Jennifer Murfreesboro, TN

Easy process, nice customer service. Communication could be better. I was asked by 2 different agents for documents that I already submitted and needed to submit twice. I am still unclear about the current payment that was drafted from my previous loan. I was hoping to have everything completed before the draft hit bit it wasn't. I have had to follow up in order to check status of the process. I feel like if I hadn't followed up, it would still be processing.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Jennifer, thank you for sharing your experience. At AUTOPAY we strive for an excellent experience and apologize for falling short. We would be delighted to help clear up any remaining confusion. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

Aug. 6th, 2021

Carmen Gonzales San Antonio, TX

The young lady, Karri, was being helpful. She explained how each step worked I was able to connect with over the phone without any issues.. She even connected with my wife to get her part of the paperwork completed. Awesome young lady!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Carmen! Thank you for the great feedback with Karri! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jul. 16th, 2021

Raymond Campbell Pinellas Park, FL

This company is amazing! They handled every aspect of my loan processing quickly and accurately. My loan processor Leah E was absolutely the best and treated me with respect and gave me her total attention. She always responded to any questions I had immediately. I could not have had a better representative. Thank you Autopay

Reply from AUTOPAY

Raymond! This is great feedback, we will be sure to pass this along! Thank you!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Alexander Law Ellensburg, WA

Got my interest rate incredibly lower and monthly payments to something I could afford every month. Super please would have given 5 stars if my sales associate would ask for documents in one go, would not always seemed rush and cut off our phone calls/also with my car insurance agent and follow up with me instead of someone else about final approval and status

Reply from AUTOPAY

Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to leave us our review. We value all feedback and will take yours and use it for training!

Jun. 8th, 2021

Sherry L Chedsey Denver, CO

Ari, helped us every step of the way. We have never refinanced anything before. To us it was very confusing however our agent helped us through the entire process. We were treated with respect and good customer service was given at all times.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Ari, Thank you for your business! We are working to make refinances easy for our customers! Thank for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jun. 8th, 2021

Scott Bernier Watertown, MA

Great customer service this company got me a excellent rate after I went to AAA and they were not able to reduce my rate so for that I am very grateful for their help in this process and for all of the help and support for getting me a lower rate

Reply from AUTOPAY

Scott, we are thrilled to have lowered your rate and save you on your payment! Thanks for the feedback! Cheers AUTOPAY!

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Yadira I Cabrera El Paso, TX

And they help me find a lower interest rate and a responded to be appropriately

Reply from AUTOPAY

Yadira, we are thrilled to have lowered your rate! Thanks for the feedback! Cheers AUTOPAY!

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Chris Amici Henderson, NV

I have never had an auto loan take a month to process and involve so many forms of I'd and info, and the lack of info I was given on the progress was horrible

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize, as this is not the experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. We have escalated this to management for you. If you wish, we would be more than happy to address your questions or concerns as well. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

I would recommend it if you need your car loan lower. I would use auto pay.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Brad

I feel like it went very very fast so it was sufficient. They were available.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are glad to hear your refinance went smoothly and efficiently. Thank you!

Jefferson

Really good customer service, they explained everything in detail.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Customers come first Jefferson! Thank you for your feedback!

Amy

It was very easy and it works well for my budget. They gave me the best rate.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save Amy! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Stephaine Graham Raleigh, NC

Great customer service - agent was very knowledgeable and patient

Reply from AUTOPAY

Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback Stephanie! We really appreciate it!