Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

9.9

Tony Rezakhani Aliso Viejo, CA

Very truthful snd professional , and Daniel was aware and awesome I really enjoyed doing Buisness with all of them and even the follow up was very promptly done

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, this is great to hear! Thank you for working with us Tony!

Jul. 15th, 2021

Jeremiah Eucha, OK

Autopay was able to help me refinance my vehicle with a lower payment and interest rate! They were quick, responsive, and very helpful thru the whole process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Jeremiah! Thank you for your kind response! We are always happy to help and we are glad your experience went so well.

Jay H. Spring, TX

It was very easy to submit the required information to process our re-fi. I'm happy with the rate, and pleased with the manner in which the transactions were handled.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Jay! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jul. 17th, 2021

Jodie Hallares Roanoke, VA

Because my experience was fabulous. The gentleman that I spoke with was knowledgeable, personable, and really on top of making sure I got the best deal that I could.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing Jodie! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Tanille Williams Saint Petersburg, FL

This started out ok and I followed all the instructions. When it was time to sign the contract I did not see where it asked for Down payment. I asked Monica what about the down payment she specifically said don't worry about the down payment because the lender is funding the loan in full. I was like ok Great this is awesome. A month later, the previous lender called to say I still owed. I reached out to auto via email to Monica. She called me furious saying I need to pay the $2400 now, so I was hold on wait a minute this was a month ago you told me I didn't need to and I've already spent that money. I mentioned that I would make an arrangement with my previous lender to clear the balance and she basically said no if you can't pay now the deal is off I'm going to cancel the transaction. Keep in mind they've already funded the loan and my due date was in a few days. I emailed her and she basically replied making it seem as if I was the problem when they did not have proper checks and balance. This by far is the worst experience I have had and I'm putting the world out there for everyone to stay away from autopay.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Tanille, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. We always strive to be as clear as possible during contracting, which is when a down payment is agreed upon. Since the down payment came as a surprise, then we would love to talk to you soon so that we can research this further so we can make sure it doesn't happen again. Please reach out to us at 844-290-5731 when you're able.

Kristin Bellflower, CA

They promised me a fast loan, supposedly it's still in the works. They told me that I wouldn't have to make a payment for 2 months and then my current loan called and I'm late and it might ruin my credit, they should have told me that!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Kristin, thank you for sharing and we apologize for the confusion. If you would like to discuss the matter, we would be happy to help you resolve this. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

Aug. 6th, 2021

Morgan Grace Bedford, IN

I had a fantastic experience with Noah! He was great with communication and overall very helpful and on top of things. I am very, very pleased with the service I received.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing Morgan! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Marvin J Jernigan Macks Inn, ID

There were many problems with paperwork not being correct (addresses not matching, etc) much of this was blamed on Penn Fed (new lender). The agent "Xin" claimed that he was in contact with my existing lender, they claimed to have no contact from him, someone is not telling the truth. The new lender Penn Fed has funded my loan (sent the check to Autopay), the existing lender has not received anything from Autopay after a ten day delay. So currently I am being charged interest on money sent from Penn Fed to pay off my car loan. My current payment is late to my existing lender. This late payment will negatively affect my credit score. No one seems to know where the money is. I am very frustrated that the process is not transparent. I am frustrated that the Autopay employee assigned to my "deal" seems to be less than forthright about what is going on in the process (either he does not know, he knows and doesn't want to say, or doesn't know how to find out). The interest rate reduction on the refinance is great. The process is terrible. If I had known what I was getting into I would have searched out a service that was better organized.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Marvin, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. I would love the opportunity to look into this and provide you with a clear answer as to where everything went, and what has happened. Please give me a call at 844-290-5731 so we can get this sorted out and provide you with a solution.

Steven vergara Longmont, CO

It took nearly a month to complete the process due to Autopay sticking their foot in the middle of everything. What I thought would be a mutually beneficial relationship turned into a very one sided transaction. I had nearly no control over the process or access to the lender directly which is primarily the reason this took so long. Ashly was very helpful but I found that her timelines weren't accurate whatsoever and on TOP of that when I finally received my check it was misspelled. I'm aware this doesn't affect the ability to deposit the check but It seems Autopay is shouting ‚ they're unprofessional

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Steven, thanks for your review, and the critique. Feedback like this helps us to improve, so we're very grateful. We'll be working with your loan specialist and our general process so we can be as accurate as possible with our timelines. While most deals are wrapped up in just a week or so, some loans can take longer. When things take longer, it is generally because we are trying to make sure your paperwork is 100% in order so that no confusion happens once you leave our hands. I'm sorry we weren't able to complete the deal sooner in your case. Please feel free to give us a call at 844-290-5731 so that we can receive more of your feedback.

Janet Rosario Asheville, NC

Delay in processing and connecting with representative by phone or email.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Janet, thank you for your review! I'm so sorry about the delays, and would love to research this to see what went wrong. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731? Our customer service team would love hear more about this.

Roger S Bresnahan Jr Bellevue, NE

Was a very easy process. I would recommend it.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, Roger! That is the highest compliment you could give us! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Joseph A Langevin Lafayette, NY

The service was very fast and courteous.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Joseph!

Donielle Brown Newburgh, NY

Took MONTHS and multiple different agents. Weeks without communication or updates.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Donielle, thank you for sharing this feedback! We are sorry to hear about these delays and gaps in communication! We pride our self in providing smooth and efficient financing and clear communication. We would like to research this so that we can keep this issue from happening again. Please call our escalations department when you are free at 844-290-5731

Nicholas Schober Olathe, KS

The communication along the way regarding the process and status within process was rather poor.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Nicholas, thank you for your review. I'm so sorry that you had trouble contacting us, as we're always trying to communicate as clearly as possible. I'd love to look into this to see what went wrong; do you mind giving us a call? Our customer success team would love to hear from you. Our number is 844-290-5731.

Christopher Tinsley Vine Grove, KY

Time difference complicated the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the feedback, Christopher. I'm so sorry that the time difference caused some confusion, but we'd love to hear more about this so it doesn't happen in the future. Would you mind calling 844-290-5731 to speak to our customer success team?

Brian Matthews Dyer, IN

Karen was very helpful and great to deal with

Reply from AUTOPAY

Brian, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm glad we were able to help. Thank you for refinancing with AUTOPAY!

BENITA AVANT-CARTER Fort Lauderdale, FL

My Rep was extremely professional and knowledgeable . He kept me informed every step of the way and the process quick and easy. His name is Michael H and he was great. I can't say enough great things about him.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Benita, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business.

Eulises Amezquita Crosby, TX

Great service they were really nice and professional literally love talking to them they answered all of questions and when I was confused they helped figure out or helped me solve my problem

Reply from AUTOPAY

Eulises, , Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY for your refinance needs!

Todd Snyder Denver, CO

They found me a better rate than I was able to obtain with my existing auto lender and took the pain out of the loan shopping process. Broker was responsive and streamlined the entire process. Was great!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Todd, We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Renee Kanitz Las Vegas, NV

Switching my loan was fairly painless and the hiccup I had was with my insurance company. The issue was explained and accepted and my old loan was paid off in a couple of days!

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is wonderful to see! Thank you for your business and for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jennifer Moul Falling Waters, WV

They were very fast and efficient. I was assigned a customer service agent who met my needs and answered questions very quickly. The process didn't take long for what we needed.

Thank you, Jennifer! Cheers, AUTOPAY

George Philadelphia, PA

They found me a great rate but the agent I was dealing with either quit or was fired and nobody reached out to me for days afterwards. After I reached out they acted like he was on vacation and business as usual. Also they attempted some shady sales techniques on me where they include extended warranty into my refinancing without ever saying it was optional raising my monthtly payment significantly... You can't reject something you are not asked about, right... I had to specifically stop the agent and ask about these "wonderful benefits that are included in the refinancing", as she said.

Reply from AUTOPAY

George, This is not how our staff are trained. We are terribly sorry about your experience and our escalations team would be happy to speak with you and gather some data to further train our staff. Please feel free to reach out to our team at 8442905731 . Thank you, AUTOPAY!

Dave Nutaitis Wilkes-Barre, PA

Outstanding customer service (first rate!), excellent communication between rep and customer, fast turn-around time even with all that has been going on with the COVID-19 pandemic.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding feedback! Thank you for Choosing AUTOPAY, Dave!

Jessica Zei San Antonio, TX

My agent, Jordan, was so helpful. He was able to walk me through the numerous versions of my loan paperwork and with all of his hard work and advocating for me I was able to cut my interest rate in HALF! I am SO happy!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Jessica, thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We are thrilled to have cut your payment in half! Cheers AUTOPAY!

Donald Shelbyville, IN

Customer service is great process was very easy and didn't have to make a trip to an office they sent a prepaid label for paperwork that had to be mailed in which made everything go smoothly

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Donald for your feedback and business!

Johnathan Perez Irving, TX

My rep Nemo with autopay went all the out his way to help me find the best deal after turning down 3 offers he found what I wanted. Kept me update through out the whole process. Great company hands down

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Johnathan for choosing AUTOPAY! We appreciate your business!

Jasmine meeder Clarksville, TN

Great customer service. Michael stayed working with me throughout the whole process!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you, Jasmine! We appreciate hearing your feedback!

Sep. 20th, 2021

Monica Mbua Sterling Heights, MI

They are very thorough with explaining the process and get back to you in a timely manner.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for your feedback, Monica!

Sep. 20th, 2021

Robert W Stoltz Rockford, IL

They were very friendly and trying to get me to lowest rate as possible fast and easy to work with

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you, Robert! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

TERRI L DAVIS Circleville, OH

Thoroughly reviewed options and answered questions without having to "get back" to me.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you, Terri! We appreciate you sharing!

Chandler Fayetteville, NC

My representative was very slow working and when it came to the end she submitted and approved my loan without my final consent. Overall experience was unnecessary and quite shocking.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Chandler, thank you for your review, and I'm so sorry to hear about such a poor experience. I'd love to hear more about what happened so we can make things right. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able?

Kevin boyd Palmetto, FL

Good experience. Could have taken less time to process if communication was better.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Erin Mclellan Kentwood, LA

They were so helpful in the whole refinancing process. I couldn't have asked to be in better hands!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

David Jeffcoat Lexington, SC

Very helpful, an excellent service an always there to answer an questions, fast response.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you, David! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

James Perry Muncie, IN

They were thorough and helped me a lot. My agent showed he cared I got the best deal.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you, James! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Kevin Kershner Spofford, NH

Process took way too long went through 2 representatives to get the job done, and was told I'd have 60 no payments upon loan aproval and my first payment was due in 14 days instead. Strongly feel I was lied to, and very disappointed in the misleading!!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't expecting payment so soon. Normally, the first payment days are 45 to 60 days from their initial offer. We normally inform you of the payment date before and during the signing process, so if you weren't told, we want to know! Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731 so that we can research this further?

Benjamin Young New Braunfels, TX

The people are considerate and quick. They also made sure to stay in contact throughout the entire process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Benjamin!

Christy Alberts Green Bay, WI

I signed the paperwork about a month ago. Payoff was good until the 14th, it is now the 17th and payoff still hasn’t been received…at this point I’m lost!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Christy, we apologize for the delay, this is not the experience we strive for. Please reach out to us at 844-290-5731 to resolve this, and answer any additional questions/concerns.

Oct. 1st, 2021

Jessie chancey jr

Customer service excellent all services was very very satisfactory I been a pleasure working with a staff like your.

Reply from AUTOPAY

The pleasure is ours and once again, thank you for working with us, Jessie!

Brian Tynan Dayton, OH

My specialsit was really good and prompt. However I am still dealing with my previous lender and I had to still pay about 600 because the payoff check was short of what they wanted.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Brian, we apologize for the issue with the payoff! this is not the experience we wish to provide. Please call us at 844-290-5731 so we can correct this!

Oct. 5th, 2021

Jason Shepard Frostproof, FL

Everyone was very friendly and helpful, however lots of hurry up and wait. Interest rate was higher than they first advertised.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jason! Those were pre-qualification estimated offers based on the limited information we had at the time and the official rates come directly from the lender once approved. We apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding. If you would like more information please call us at 844-290-5731

Oct. 1st, 2021

Robin Drowne Langhorne, PA

The person I spoke to through my loan experience was helpful and knowledgeable with each step of the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Norton Whiteriver, AZ

Quick turnaround and helpful. Answered all my questions and took care of all the paperwork for my refinance .

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your experience, Norton!

Micaela Zwicker Milford, NH

Customer support setup was awesome they are saving me a great deal of money things were smooth and pretty fast

Reply from AUTOPAY

Micaela we are thrilled to have lowered your rate and save you on your payment! Thanks for the feedback! Cheers AUTOPAY

Ryaan J Mansouri West Lafayette, IN

I could never get a straight answer. if I called with a question the response was rushed and did not address my question. I repeatedly submitted documents that should have been accepted the first time. the call in system never worked.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Ryaan, thank you so much for your review. This is what helps us grow as a company! I'm sorry you felt our answers were rushed, but I'd be happy to research and answer any questions you may have. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731 so we can clear up any confusion?

B MORSE Baltimore, MD

So far my experience has been positive. The loan that was secured will save me hundreds of dollars.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing to hear! Delighted we helped you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Lori Yukon, OK

I was mislead into thinking the payment would be significantly lower than what I had and Jacob did not tell me the loan was for longer than what I had. I owed $23,000 on the car NOW I OWE $26,000!!!! I wish I would of never done this!!!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Lori, thank you for your review, and I'm very sorry that the length of your loan came as a surprise. The term length would have been included in the documents you signed. Additionally, our loan specialists are required to disclose this information to you. Since it wasn't expected, do you mind giving our customer success team a call? We would like to research as soon as possible. Our number is 844-290-5731 and we hope to hear from you soon.

K Phelps Tucson, AZ

Very difficult to talk to anyone about the status of your loan. You can tell that the person you are "talking" to is busy doing something else and only half listening!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello K! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met. We would like the opportunity to investigate further. Please could you contact us at 844-290-5731

Oct. 20th, 2021

Terry k Turner Gaithersburg, MD

Pretty easy. Had a bad experience recently and very skeptical of every one. All that was slowly demished completely!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for giving us a chance Terry! We are happy to help you! Thank you for sharing!

Audrey Quarryville, PA

It was one of the worst experiences in my life. They tell you to call them and then all you ever get is a voicemail. They NEVER returned any of my calls. I finally got in touch with them after my approval by email but it took a good week!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Audrey, I'm so sorry you had such trouble contacting us! I'd love to research this to find out what happened. Would you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731? We're available from 7 AM–7 PM MST on weekdays, and 9 AM–5 PM on Saturdays. We hope to hear from you soon.