Leaf Home Water Solutions

LAST UPDATED: November 12th, 2022

Leaf Home Water Solutions aims to improve water taste, smell, and color in the homes of its customers. The company can treat water that is sourced from wells or city water systems, and the company will professionally install all water equipment.

Leaf Home Water Solutions is expanding across the nation with a variety of products and customized water treatment systems.

Video Customer Reviews

Briana Gonzalez Customer Review Video About Leaf Home Water Solutions

Briana Gonzalez

Barb Radschlag Customer Review Video About Leaf Home Water Solutions

Barb Radschlag

Carlos Vargas Customer Review Video About Leaf Home Water Solutions

Carlos Vargas

The Good

• Variety of Water Products
  • Free Water Test
  • Salt and Salt-Free Solutions
  • Professional Installation

Variety of Water Products

Leaf Home Water Solutions offers many products. These products are equipped with self-charging 48-hour battery backup, smart controllers, and LCD displays for easy monitoring. While whole home systems treat common problems like hard water and unpleasant tastes and odors, Leaf Home Water Solution's Reverse Osmosis and Ultraviolet systems help to rid water of disease-causing microorganisms, like bacteria and viruses, without the use of harmful chemicals.

Free Water Test

Before the consultation, Leaf Home Water Solutions will perform a free water test on the customer’s property. Leaf Home Water Solutions’ water test stands out from other water tests because it eliminates the chance of user error. The company’s test can achieve results in under two minutes and the results are easy to read.

The water test will look at levels of chlorine, pH, Iron, copper, alkaline, and more. Once Leaf Home Water Solutions sees the results, the company can analyze what solution will be best for the home.

Salt and Salt-Free Solutions

Leaf Home Water Solutions offers softener solutions that are salt-free. It also offers traditional solutions that use salt. With a variety of options to choose from, customers can find the product that best fits their home and their situation.

Professional Installation

Customers do not need to worry about installing their water softeners incorrectly with Leaf Home Water Solutions. The company has a four-week training program for its employees in order to provide high-quality installation. During the installation process, Leaf Home Water Solutions representatives have a goal of educating the customer on the system so that they can be self-reliant.

The Bad

• Pricing Transparency
  • Warranty Information Not Available Online
  • Time in Industry

Pricing Transparency

Leaf Home Water Solutions openly shares details about its products. However, one detail that is lacking is pricing. As residences throughout the United States receive their water from different sources, water quality tends to vary from home to home. During your free water test, a Leaf Home Water Solutions representative will discuss the best water treatment solution for your home based on what they find in your water.

Time in Industry

Leaf Home Water Solutions has been in business since 2020. Nevertheless, it is a branch of the company Leaf Home, which was established in 2004. Since this branch of the business is still new, the company’s service area is a bit small.

The Bottom Line

Leaf Home Water Solutions offers a variety of products and an option for professional installation. Armed with a dedication to White Glove Service and offering installation as little as one day after purchase, the Leaf Home Water Solutions team takes great pride in knowing that it provides families with the cleanest, crispest water possible.

View Best Water Softeners

not_listed_location

Leaf Home Water Solutions Frequently Asked Questions

How do I know what contaminants are in my water?

Leaf Home Water Solutions provides a free water test at every home. A member of our team will scientifically sample and assess your water, so we will be able to show you exactly what is in it. We'll also be able to present a solution for your unique situation.

I don't know where I would install a system like this. Does it have to be in the basement?

A water treatment system can be installed in your garage, outside, or anywhere else where we can obtain access to your water source and electricity. Every home is different, but we have a solution for each unique situation.

Will hard water cause health issues?

While hard water doesn't pose direct threats to your health, it can impact you and your home via contaminants, such as an overabundance of minerals. Believe it or not, bottled water is naturally soft on its own. However, soft water in your home is more accessible and, unlike bottled water, doesn't contain microplastic, which can also become a health hazard. With that in mind, water quality can vary greatly from home to home.

What products do you offer?

Leaf Home Water Solutions offers water softener + carbon filtration, conditioner + taste/odor filters, reverse osmosis water systems, UV disinfection systems, advanced water filtration, and whole home water systems.

Who do I call if I have questions or need service?

If you have any questions or concerns after installation, a dedicated support team is just a quick call away. You can also visit the company's website for more information.

What are the benefits of a water treatment system?

The company's water solutions not only help to filter out common water contaminants, but also things that you might not be aware are lurking in your water. The advanced digital water test will help determine the best water treatment system for your home. Leaf Home Water Solutions professionals look for chlorine, pH, iron, copper, alkalinity and much more.
Message from
Leaf Home Water Solutions

The team of professionals at Leaf Home Water Solutions takes great pride in knowing that families are provided with the cleanest, crispest, and heathiest water possible.

Custom solutions may include enhanced impact on hair and skin, energy savings on bills, increased appliance longevity, and elimination of hard water contaminants like calcium and magnesium, while also combatting taste and odor issues by filtering out chlorine and other organic compounds.

With state-of-the-art water testing materials, dedication to White Glove installation and service, best-in-class products, and the support of the nation's largest home solutions company, homeowners can feel confident in trusting Leaf Home Water Solutions. Call our team of experts today for a free home water test!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

Stephen K Olson texas

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you Stephen for sharing your experience with Leaf Home Water Solutions! Custom-built to your specific water needs to ensure you get the cleanest and healthiest water throughout your home. Thank you for your recommendation!

Oct. 10th, 2022

Robert Ferland saint Petersburg florida

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Your story is incredible, Robert. We pride ourselves on timely communication, professionalism, and educating our customers on the importance of water treatment. Thank you for choosing Leaf Home Water Solutions for your home.

Oct. 4th, 2022

Carlos Vargas Florida

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Your story is incredible, Carlos! Thank you for your trust, we're grateful to have you as a customer.

Barb Radschlag Wisconsin

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Your story is incredible, Barb! Thank you for choosing Leaf Home Water Solutions for your home!

Alan Miller Florida

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a great review, Alan. Our team loved working with you. We are grateful to have you as a Leaf Home Water Solutions customer.

Sep. 9th, 2022

Briana Gonzalez Davenport, Florida.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Briana!

John Freda Palm Coast, FL

Starting with the sales technician, he was knowledgeable and courteous. The installation technician was professional, detailed and on time with appointment. He also made sure I was satisfied with the equipment install and ensure I knew how to use the product. The product has been great and eliminated our city water smell and hardness issues. The drinking filter does a great job providing us with clean drinking water.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Expertly installed home water treatment systems optimized for your water. Thank you for being part of the Leaf Home Water Solutions family!

Richard Mosey

My skin looks and feels softer since installing the Leaf Water Filter. I also had the reverse-osmosis system installed which I am disappointed in. The water looks cloudy at first then clears up but I did not like the taste. I wish I had not installed this part of the system.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you for your 5-star review, Richard. Your feedback is appreciated and helps us do better.

Ruth

After choosing my system, I am left with an odor from my filtered water. I reported this issue and a tech came out and took a water sample and told me that he would get back with me. When I did not hear anything back, I made a second call and was told someone would get back with me. And now it has been reported a third time and still no one has gotten back to me with a solution. We are on well water and it was important to me to have a water filtration system. An odor in the water has an affect on clothes that are washed preventing them from having a nice fresh smell. I feel that someone should be willing to work with me to resolve this problem.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

We are experiencing higher than normal call volume during these challenging times. We believe in transparency with our customers and want you to know that we are working diligently to get to everyone as quickly as possible. If you have already reached out to our service team, please allow up to 2-3 days for them to contact you to address your request. Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation.

Daniel Hazen Rodney, MI

Compared to our old system it is nice not seeing iron stain's and lime build up everywhere. Also we purchased a large system and now the neighbors well pump quit working. Due to a shortage of people who repair wells, two weeks, we just put hoses between the houses. Simple solution, we both have soft, clear water.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Quickly and accurately servicing our customer’s water system is always a goal for us at Leaf Home Water Solutions, and hearing that we lived up to that goal is very encouraging. Thank you!

Ana Harsch Indialantic, FL

Daniel was great. He came out and arranged for the RO. The first installer was good but seemed like he had a difficult time. The second installer came to hook up my fridge but he left my dishwasher hose on the hot spigot and didn't cap off the cold. My dishwasher did not have any water which I only noticed after I ran a full session. Seems it should have been on the cold spigot, not the hot. I had to call someone else to help me reconfigure under my sink so I could actually use my dishwasher. Still need to get a 3/8 cap to close off the open hot. Daniel sent the issue to the installers but no one ever got back to me which was disappointing. I would expect that they would want to make things right, but seemed they had no interest.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Anna. Your experience is an uncommon instance, and we’ll do better in the future. To assist you personally on this matter, please call 888-320-5497.

Ricardo Murph Columbus, OH

We purchased the whole house filtration system to save us from buying distilled water for machines in the house. It will also save us from purchasing spring water in plastic bottles for drinking. We signed papers on Wednesday and installation was on Friday. Installation was completed in less time than promised. Everything was clean when the installer left with no messes when completed. After the installer left, I drank from the faucet and I liked the taste of the water even with it being warm. Before the installation I bought flavored water to drink on a regular basis. I can stay away from the plastics for my drinking water and the plastics for my other water needs. I look forward to the other benefits from the installation of this system.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you for your recommendation, Ricardo! Leaf Home Water Solutions prioritizes every customer experience, ensuring you get the highest quality water possible.

Sep. 23rd, 2022

Erik Smith Round Rock, TX

*** BUYER BEWARE*** I usually leave positive reviews but cannot let this atrocious experience with an extremely shady organization top to bottom go unheard. So, here goes my first one star review. We had this company come to our home to quote us on a whole home water softener system with a Reverse Osmosis setup on Veterans Day along with 2 other companies. **Disclaimer, I am a 2 x Iraqi war veteran and spent almost 11 years in the service before chucking up the deuces with an honorable discharge. I had a whole home water softener system in our previous home that we sold and am familiar with more than a rando off the street. After the hour+ long pitch we received from Leaf Home Water Solutions, they quoted us nearly $10k AFTER discounts ON VETERANS DAY no less. After expressing our displeasure in their process, they brought it down to $7k, then $5300, then $4925. Makes me sick to think how many people they have robbed blind. Luckily we did our research and found an amazing company out of Salado called Clear & Pure Water (with unreal personable customer service, & reviews) that will give us their system that accomplishes the exact same thing for a fraction of the cost. After voicing my displeasure, and requesting to cancel, I was contacted by the Operations manager out of the Austin branch, Andre a day later. I understand Andre was reaching out and working to get the deal in order to prevent this experience from being posted as a review, but let me tell you...I feel like I was being trolled it was so bad. I mean BAD. This place needs some training asap. He showed zero remorse nor did he take an ounce of accountability to the fact that his organization offered a whole home system to a disabled war veteran at a ridiculous mark up. Andre also tried to throw his salesman Jeff under the bus which was an extremely messed up thing to do. I personally don't know how this scummy sales tactics work nor do I know how they sleep at night when the do. The best jaw dropping lines and I quote, " You remind me of my favorite customer in Kentucky that answered the door with a gun animated when I did door to door sales". "You can't pay Honda prices for a Lamborghini." (We're a Honda family lmfao) "If you would have said yes to the $10k quote, we wouldn't have collected the money without discounting it down for you" and my personal favorite, "I would rather be unemployed than support another water softener system". I sincerely hope someone reads about our experience and it triggers you to do more research in turn leading to you enjoying a system that accomplishes the same thing as their proprietary one at a fraction of the cost. Save yourself hours of time and heartache as well as money and use ANYONE else. As I stated above, I found a company that's been in business since 1988, is personable, and offered a comparable system for a price we couldn't refuse with a faster install time.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

We have received your multiple reviews across various locations, Erik. Please give us a call at 888-320-5497, so we can discuss this further.

Nov. 14th, 2022

John A Lake City, FL

They were very competitive and aggressive about their pricing. They planned on a half day installation but ended up spending some seven hours due to the plumbing in my house.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you for your review, John. If you have any issues, please contact us at [email protected]

Ashok Nair Houston, TX

Professional and customer friendly attitude. They made sure all the work was done to my satisfaction even if that required ordering new parts and required more than one visits

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Leaf Home Water Solutions prioritizes every customer's experience and satisfaction, ensuring you get the highest quality water possible. Happy to know we exceeded your expectations.

Joseph Morgan Wilmington, OH

We had hard water before the installation of the new system. We saw an immediate improvement and it's has operated exactly how we have needed it to from day 1. We like the system and have no issues at all.

Ron Otis Delray Beach, FL

Person who sold us the leaf home water solution system indicated it would produce clear ice cubes from our refrigerator after a week or two and the water when bathing or showering would be clear and it has improved but still shows some signs of yellowing.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable record of your situation. If you haven't already been helped, please contact us 888-320-5497, Ron.

Liz Hastings Point Blank, TX

From the presentation to installation, it was a pleasant experience. Our water was awful and now we can drink it without worrying about what is in it. It tastes great!

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Liz, Thank you for the kind words! Leaf Home Water Solutions customizes your water system treatment so you can enjoy cleaner and safer water.

Michael Nageotte Saegertown, PA

They were great, explained everything, did a nice install, very happy. I believe they should have a way to test the water after the system has been in to make sure everything is now fine and customer has piece of mind.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

We certainly appreciate your feedback, Michael. If you would like to speak to a team member, please call us at 888-320-5497.

Anthony J Celletti Loxahatchee, FL

Since the original installation, the system has been plagued with problem after problem. They finally got it fixed after 5 or 6 trips. The 3 stars is based on the quality of the water . Still feels a little hard and total dissolved solids are still very high over 840 ppm

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

We hope to learn more about your experience, Anthony. Please do not hesitate to call 888-320-5497 so we can work together to find a solution.

erlane2003 Tampa, FL

They showed up on time and the system is ok. Unfortunately it seems they subcontract the install out to the technician. Unfortunately they don’t do a well enough job interview. The guy couldn’t figure out how to turn the water off to the house the first time. I had to show him. The next red flag was it took him 7 hrs to cut some pipes. Didn’t bring anything with. Kept running back to Home Depot. Cut the pipes in the wrong place, almost to short in the wall of the exterior. Didn’t dig a hole and did not bring a tile for it to sit on. Couldn’t answer basic question. Never received my paperwork for the warranty and did not even show me how to use the system nor paperwork for that. Buyer beware. Ask those important questions. Who is the tech and what kind of training do they do. I went over 24hrs without water. The hole situation was really unnecessary. The manager wanted to keep the same guy employed with them for another job the next day. Didn’t want to loose out on that money. Do not pay the extreme cost. In the end a nice guy came out to finish the job. He did a great job. But he was even a loss for words. This is for the Tampa fl location

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

We certainly appreciate your feedback. When our customers voice their concerns, we do take note. Your situation is not our standard, and we will share this information with our team to minimize issues like this in the future. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to share any additional details we can take into consideration.

Sep. 23rd, 2022

Tim Sauerbrey

My well water was so bad you couldn't stand the smell or taste. Since the equipment was installed the water tastes great and there is no smell.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Every install is given the white glove treatment and is curated with your home in mind, Tim. Thank you for choosing Leaf Home Water Solutions.

Paula Assad

We were told our water was very acidic. Glad he came and tested our water. The installation was a day later and very professional.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you for the 5-star review, Paula. Leaf Home Water Solutions are expertly installed home water treatment systems, optimized for your water needs.

Robert j Chaffin Newark, OH

Told me I had hard water and rest of the water was okay and they stopped the water software the same day they test my water

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Leaf Home Water Solutions stands behind the integrity of each and every one of our products. Happy we exceeded your expectations.

Ronald Duran Saint Cloud, FL

Good quality equipment for the money. The sales rep was great however I never received a call back to ask how was everything going with the product.

Joseph A Vargas Largo, FL

The purchase was fine once I got it installed and I paid it off I couldn't get any response or customer service and then when they did respond they told me to read the manual I was very disappointed

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review with us, Joseph. If we can help in any way in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Amy Rogers

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you so much Amy, for supporting LeafFilter with a five-star review!

Christy Klotzbach

It doesn't work that great. It caused us to replace my water heater rod which cost me extra money. This is my 4th review and still know one ever follows up. Customer service horrible.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

We hope to clear up any misunderstanding. Please do not hesitate to call (888) 320-5497, so we can work together to find a solution.

Terri Bingham Webster, FL

Great product and prompt service. Great value for our money, sales man was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Every install is given the white glove treatment and is curated with your home in mind. Thank you for choosing Leaf Home Water Solutions.

Ann L Nelson Lawtey, FL

We have really hard water and the difference is absolutely amazing once we started using this system

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Quickly and accurately servicing our customer’s water treatment systems is always a goal for us at Leaf Home Water Solutions, and hearing that we lived up to that goal is very encouraging. Thank you!

Nicole Port Saint Lucie, FL

Our water quality improved 100% after its installation. They came and installed the day after purchase.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Our experts are dedicated to finding a solution for every home. Thank you for choosing Leaf Home Water Solutions.

Linda Parent Summerfield, FL

Very pleased with sales rep!installer was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job!

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you for your recommendation, Linda. We are happy to welcome you to the Leaf Home Water Solutions family.

Bob

No more hard water. No scaling. Fun to watch having water softener installed. Looks great.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Our Leaf Home Water Solutions team loved working with you, Bob!

Neva Lowe

They were very professional during installation and made sure I was happy with it before leaving.

John Murphy

Set up & financial arrangements easily arranged. Installer was helpful and congenial.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

We pride ourselves with 5-star service from start to finish, John! Thank you for choosing Leaf Home Water Solutions!

Michael Waldron Palm Coast, FL

Clearer water, no muss, no fuss. I like that I have safe water to drink right out of the tap.

Jean A. Bauer Inver Grove Heights, MN

The technician was efficient and cleaned up after himself. The Salesman was more than helpful

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Jean, Thank you for recognizing Leaf Home Water Solutions' 5-star service!

Lowell Jones Chagrin Falls, OH

Cured my hard water issues. No rust / orange build up in toilets or sinks anymore.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Lowell, Customers like you make our job a pleasure. We are thrilled to know you chose Leaf Home Water Solution for your water treatment needs!

Tim Van Horn Seminole, FL

They came out priced and installed the unit when they said they would. But I have no idea if it is working.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Expertly installed home water treatment systems optimized for your water. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at 888-320-5497. Thank you for being part of the Leaf Home Water Solutions family!

Patti Saint Charles, MO

Good solution to my problem. The drinking water here was very bad tasting. The system remedied the problem.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Leaf Home Water Solutions prioritizes every customer experience, ensuring you get the highest quality water possible. Happy to know we exceeded your expectations.

Jerry Cleveland, OH

I love how my water out of the faucet does not have the chlorine taste and smell. I think it tastes better than out of my osmosis tap. Another thing I like about my system is when I take a shower, my skin feels much softer and does not feel dry and scratchy afterward. Thank You Leaf Water Solutions.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Every install is given the white glove treatment and is curated with your home in mind. Thank you for choosing Leaf Home Water Solutions, Jerry.

Jan. 14th, 2022

Brian D Hall Shelbyville, KY

Very professional and fast getting this installed and running

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Custom-built to your specific water needs to ensure you get the cleanest and healthiest water throughout your home. Thank you for your recommendation, Brian!

Andrea Avon, OH

Great product, smooth installation. I'm very happy with how my water feels now.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Every install is given the white glove treatment and is curated with your home in mind. Thank you for choosing Leaf Home Water Solutions, Andrea.

Michael Portwood

We haven't had the system very long but can see a difference in our water

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

You and your home deserve cleaner, safer water. Our team loved making this a reality, Michael.

William Andrick

From start to finish highly professional and completely open.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

We pride ourselves on timely communication, professionalism, and educating our customers on the importance of safer, cleaner water. Thanks for the 5-star rating, William!

Joan Meyer

Great quick service polite and cleanly. Plus water that tastes better

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

We're happy we exceeded your expectations, Joan!

John Spence

The water is so clean, great for showers, washing clothes, and for drinking.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

You and your home deserve cleaner, safer water. Our team loved making this a reality, John.

Roy McIver

I can finely drink water from the facet. No more purchasing store water.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Leaf Home Water Solutions stands behind the integrity of each and every one of our products. Happy we exceeded your expectations, Roy!

Josephine Burgio

The technician was very knowledgeable and took care of the problem quickly.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

It’s wonderful to hear that you received great service from LeafFilter! Thanks so much for supporting us with a five-star review.

Jeffrey S Holzer Sr.

The water feels soft but we still have an odor. Thinking maybe it's the hot water heater, not sure.

Reply from Leaf Home Water Solutions

Thank you so much for your feedback, Jeffrey!