Tax Defense Network

verified

Tax Defense Network

verified
Tax Defense Network has consulted on over $15.7 billion in tax debt since 2007.

Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

View real Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is fair in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website; this is something to applaud. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are almost never available until customers have called and given information about their situation.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the recent victims of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS' way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, like Optima Tax Relief, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.7

Jr.
December 19th, 2018 Hewitt, TX DETAILS

We were desperate. The IRS did not agree to the terms of our tax reduction but that was beyond our control, I had an issue before I wasn't aware of. It is a good company. They were very helpful and they kept us in the loop. I got emails letting me know what the status was.

Dec 19, 2018

Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Darrin
December 19th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I'm very satisfied. I was get able to get the help to put in place the settlements that I needed.

Dec 19, 2018

Darrin, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Rodger
December 19th, 2018 Plymouth, IN DETAILS

They have been good with me thus far. They've been very courteous and kind and they've tried to be very helpful. I think it could be a little cheaper.

Dec 19, 2018

Rodger, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Christabelle
December 19th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

Well I think that all tax people they advertise that they can do a lot more that they really can't. They advertise that they could literally wipe your taxes away and that didn't even come close to happening. I could reach them if I needed to.

Jun 27, 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Ms. Lucero. I have sent you a private message to discuss your account in more detail.

Ishmal
December 19th, 2018 Spring Lake, NC DETAILS

Don't do business with them because they don't do business right. They have bad service overall. They are inefficient. There were many occasions where I email it would take a week to get back to me and times I never got a response back.

Dec 21, 2018

Ishmal, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

December 19th, 2018 Fort Walton Beach, FL DETAILS

They did a good job getting my taxes taken care of. I had really good responses from customer service for a while there but then the errors kept sending some emails to my representative, and not getting answers back although it probably wasn't critical but I didn't get a response back.

Dec 19, 2018

Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter. We will take your feedback into consideration to improve.

James
December 19th, 2018 Parsons, TN DETAILS

So far everything is going great. They've done a wonderful job. They kept us in touch on notifications paper wise. They were professional, and they work with us really well. It's a little pricey but it's worth it.

Dec 19, 2018

James, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Murphy
December 19th, 2018 Waynesboro, PA DETAILS

I highly recommended, top of the line. Customer service was very attentive and addressed my concerns. They were of great assistance in explaining the entire process and what was going on.

Dec 19, 2018

Murphy, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Johnnie
December 19th, 2018 Rochester, NY DETAILS

I heard about on an advertisement on the radio. They didn't live up to the to either my expectations or what the problem they had promised. It was not a good decision. In fact I'm looking at the other Tax relief companies at the moment to see if I can get an additional systems from them. My experience with them as they put me in a very difficult position financially and there were times when I called three or four times in one day and sent multiple emails and got no response.

Dec 20, 2018

Johnnie, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Mary
December 19th, 2018 Woodruff, SC DETAILS

I haven't heard from them in 2 months. I was told I was about 60% complete and they haven't contacted me since. They just take payments without giving feedback. I threw away $3,200 and I'm still in debt.

Nov 19, 2018

Lynn, Debbie is basically Wonder Woman. We appreciate your feedback. Although we never like to hear that our clients had a rough patch through their journey with us, we are glad things fell into place accordingly. Thank you for your review.

John
December 19th, 2018 DETAILS

I owed the IRS 3-5 times more in interest than what I really owed and they helped me out with it. They did a good job of getting in touch and answering questions.

Dec 19, 2018

John, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Katherine
December 19th, 2018 Sterling Heights, MI DETAILS

The communication should be better and the instructions should be clearer.

Ova
December 19th, 2018 Sour Lake, TX DETAILS

It took too long to get things going in the beginning and they didn't really help me as much as I thought they would.

Dec 20, 2018

Ova, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Adrion
December 19th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Most of the times I called I was able to get the person assignmed to my case. It's helpful and affordable to have.

Dec 19, 2018

Adrion, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Anthony
December 19th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

The communication should be better and the instructions should be clearer. They were patient in taking my payments. There were a couple of times that I paid a couple of days late and they didn't send me to collections or anything. They were understanding of my income situation.

Joel
December 19th, 2018 Lincolnton, GA DETAILS

They were responsive when I reached out to them. They did everything they said they were going to do in a timely manner.

Dec 19, 2018

Joel, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Marilyn
December 19th, 2018 Odessa, FL DETAILS

The person I was working with wasn't very competent. I had to supply a lot of information and it was like I was doing all of the work myself.

Dec 21, 2018

Marilyn, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Howard
December 19th, 2018 Rembert, SC DETAILS

There was a mix up and I got assigned to the wrong department, it's been very confusing. It's been about a month and a half and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Dec 20, 2018

Howard, Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can get you answers.

William
December 19th, 2018 Sonoma, CA DETAILS

I've only just started, but every time I have called in they have been receptive and helpful.

Dec 19, 2018

William, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Emprise
December 19th, 2018 Tracy, CA DETAILS

I thought they would help, but they didn't do anything for my situation.

Dec 19, 2018

Emprise, I am sorry to hear this. We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Marcos
December 19th, 2018 Boerne, TX DETAILS

It's like they're really busy and don't have time for you. I don't know what kind of deductions they were able to get or penalties removed.

Dec 20, 2018

Marcos, You're very important to us. Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can get you answers and a clear path set in stone.

Daniel
December 19th, 2018 Snellville, GA DETAILS

They make you pay them and then they analyze the situation. Then they just tell you the bad news and they don't fix the problem. I paid them over $8,000 and I still don't have any progress.

Dec 20, 2018

Daniel, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Ronnie
December 19th, 2018 Loganville, GA DETAILS

I like being able to talk to a person and not a recording. They respond quickly and are willing to help.

Dec 19, 2018

Ronnie, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Derek
December 19th, 2018 Cumming, GA DETAILS

I didn't really know what I was doing but they held my hand every step of the way. They're very punctual in calling you back.

Dec 19, 2018

Derek, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Zoe
December 19th, 2018 Bullhead City, AZ DETAILS

There's not a lot of patience in helping people sort through the paperwork. I haven't seen any benefits, I could have just bought turbo tax.

Dec 20, 2018

Zoe, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Florencio
December 19th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

The young man I spoke with was pleasant, knowledgeable, and sold me on their services. I have no reservations or second thoughts, I am very satisfied.

Dec 19, 2018

Florencio, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Gregory
December 19th, 2018 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS

Basically, they ended up doing more for me than I had hoped for. They care quite a bit and follow up with what they say they're going to do.

Dec 19, 2018

Gregory, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

December 19th, 2018 Beckley, WV DETAILS

We were in constant communication and they made a plan for me and explained the specifics. They are very knowledgeable on tax and understanding as well.

Dec 19, 2018

Anonymous, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Richard
December 19th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

Most of the people I talk to seem to know their jobs fairly well, but there are some exceptions.

Dec 20, 2018

Richard, Thank you for choosing us to assist with your tax matter. We would love to hear more about the exceptions you referenced. Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can discuss further.

Eon
December 19th, 2018 Accokeek, MD DETAILS

They seem to know what they are doing. They follow up and stuff, and I like that.

Dec 19, 2018

Eon, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Bernard
December 19th, 2018 Oviedo, FL DETAILS

I'm relieved because they solved my problem. They worked with me on a daily basis and answered my questions most of the time.

Dec 19, 2018

Bernard, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Joseph
December 19th, 2018 DETAILS

I had to pay the full amount, they didn't relieve any of my taxes. It seemed like I got bounced between representatives constantly. It felt like a game of tag. I payed $500 a month for them to not get anything lowered, I could have just done it on my own.

Mickey
December 19th, 2018 Round Rock, TX DETAILS

It was enganging and we were able to work out my problem quickly. They're responsive and good at what they do. Once you finish your installment they connect you to a laywer for anything else, I thought they would represent me the whole time.

Dec 19, 2018

Mickey, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Jon
December 19th, 2018 Verona, PA DETAILS

I've been through like 3 different people, someone new keeps taking over my case. They're generally responsive though.

Catherine
December 19th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

They have a dedicated group of attorneys that work on this and are reasonably priced. They worked with me on making payments and constantly kept me in the loop. It was probably the best decision I made to deal with the problem.

Dec 19, 2018

Catherine, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Ruby
December 19th, 2018 Dyersburg, TN DETAILS

It was hard for me to get in touch, I was told I would be contacted the next business day but it would be 2 weeks before I would hear anything.

Dec 21, 2018

Ruby, That is definitely something we would like to discuss and hear more about. If we promise you contact in 2 days, that is what you should get. Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can correct this issue.

Pamela
December 19th, 2018 Burlington, WI DETAILS

I had to stop making payments for a little and they had this ability to hold payments but they kept drawing out money.

Dec 21, 2018

Pamela, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Roger
December 19th, 2018 Union City, CA DETAILS

I paid them a lot of money and didn't really get anything accomplished. They don't get back to you right away and they don't tell you what's happening either.

Dec 21, 2018

Roger, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Mary
December 19th, 2018 El Monte, CA DETAILS

They promised me that they would help but they didn't really help that much.They wouldn't contact me and lied to me while I was making payments.

Dec 20, 2018

Mary, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Patrick
December 19th, 2018 Vancouver, WA DETAILS

Aaron has been absolutley wonderful, he's been helpful from the beginning.

Dec 20, 2018

Patrick, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Eric
December 19th, 2018 Reno, NV DETAILS

As long as you can get ahold of them they are good. I always get the answering machine.

Dec 21, 2018

Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter. We are working on improving daily so hopefully you will not have this issue.

Stephen
December 19th, 2018 Coopersburg, PA DETAILS

It's the best in the business and they helped me out in a jam. The price you pay gets you the results.

Dec 21, 2018

Stephen, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Christopher
December 19th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

There's been some not so great communication and they tried to double charge my monthly payment.

Dec 21, 2018

Christopher, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter. We would like to hear about this more so we can improve, please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Carl
December 20th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I think they're very thorough. I think they do the job well. They don't call you very much and you don't get frewuent status reports.They're slow in giving you updates. They don't offer status reports periodically so communication with them is a little slow.

Dec 21, 2018

Carl, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Ronald
December 18th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I work a long schedule and it's hard for them to contact me and there were times that I tried to contact them but I couldn't reach anyone.

Dec 19, 2018

Aside from playing phone tag, I hope you're pleased with your experience. If you can't get a hold of your assigned contact, you can always reach us at 888-829-0563 and any questions you may have, we can answer.

Michael
December 18th, 2018 Crowley, TX DETAILS

They got all the information for me to take care of everything. They're very professional. They know what they're doing and only call me when there's something they need to discuss. They're very customer friendly. They have fulfilled everything they said they were going to do so far. It's been a very positive experience and like I said, the are there for me and I'm glad to have them.

Dec 19, 2018

Michael, Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you have had a pleasurable experience.

Alisha
December 18th, 2018 Boiling Springs, SC DETAILS

The service is great and excellent but sometimes it takes a while to get to you. I sent some paperwork off through fax and we haven't heard anything back from them and it's been over two weeks. They're great and they explain everything and make sure to give you the information but it takes a while.

Dec 21, 2018

Alisha, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Jalal
December 18th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

They do a good job. I've been working with the people and they've been so far so good. They have been very responsive with everything. If I have a question or some technical issue, they were very responsive.

Dec 19, 2018

Jalal, Great to hear! Thank you for your review.

December 18th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

They're very friendly and easy to get along with and your questions are always answered. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me and tell me what's going on and I haven't heard anything yet. I think they're very courteous and they get back to you as soon as they possibly can.

Dec 21, 2018

Anonymous, I'd love to get you some answers but I need your name. Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can assist.

Frederick
December 18th, 2018 Vancouver, WA DETAILS

They are honest and they know what they're doing. They're experts. They're just fantastic and I haven't been happier with anything else.

Dec 21, 2018

Frederick, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.