Tax Defense Network

verified

Tax Defense Network

verified
Tax Defense Network has consulted on over $15.7 billion in tax debt since 2007.

Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

View real Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is fair in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website; this is something to applaud. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are almost never available until customers have called and given information about their situation.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the recent victims of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS' way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.7

Stacey
May 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

It is a quite expensive program but it does end up in the long run saving you quite a bit of money. It is scary when you owe money to the government and they're so competent and able to advocate for you. I was able to get a really good monthly payment and program for all of our back taxes that was affordable when a couple of issues came up we were able to restructure for even lower payments. They were able to be exactly what we needed and even when mistakes were made, they made it right. I had a couple of incidents come up after that had helped use with our settlement that they did free of charge to correct some of the mistakes that were made. I really appreciate that. I am grateful we found this company and I would highly recommend them to anybody who needs it.

May 02, 2019

Stacey, we are grateful that you have allowed us the opportunity to partner with you towards your financial future. If you need us we will be there anytime and every-time.

Raymond
May 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

I signed up with them because they said they guaranteed and I found that wasn't true, it was the worst decision ever. They don't tell you the truth. From the get go, in their advertisement, they say they can lower how much you owe the government but it is only going to take five or seven years. They don't tell you that you get hurt and you're paying much to them. If you go online or speak to the government, you can get the same set up. This is a scam.

May 02, 2019

Raymond, I am sorry to hear the you've had such a negative experience. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you and discuss the details of your experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Stan
May 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Their service was excellent, it satisfied all my expectations based on their advertisement. The rep I worked with was excellent. It was a great decision that save me a lot of money.

May 02, 2019

Stan, we are happy to hear that you are so pleased with how we did. We are here for you and will be here for if you need us. Stay Awesome.

William
May 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

The taxes are resolved and I don't regret signing up even though they are a little pricey. They are diligent and pushed me through the process.

May 02, 2019

William, we are happy to hear that you have received the value you have purchased. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and we appreciate the feedback we have received.

Jamie
May 1st, 2019 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS

Don't know what the end result is going to be yet, but up to this point they've been there and what they've done seems very reasonable. We had a few glitches in the gebinning, but after we got everything together, it was great and I have no qualms now.

May 02, 2019

Jamie, thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right for you and get us back on track to transforming your financial future. It is our pleasure to have you as our client.

Paul
May 1st, 2019 Grover Beach, CA DETAILS

Read some of the reviews that people had written about them, so I decided to call. After I called and paid them, they did what they needed to do to take care of me and didn't bother me. Mr. C was the best, just a really nice guy.

May 02, 2019

Paul, it was truly our pleasure to be of service. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

May 1st, 2019 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS

Tax Defense Network put a lot of work and time into my case and I appreciate it. They've kept me informed and updated on everything that was going on - I thought that was very important. I would recommend them.

May 1st, 2019 Pawleys Island, SC DETAILS

I wasn't sure how to handle some things with my taxes. I have several penalty abatements and amended returns that they are still working on. Every time I had a query, they always got back to me to discuss my status with the IRS. They'v been very profession. THe process takes about a hear and a half so we will still have to see how it goes.

May 02, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to be of service and look forward to continue working with towards transforming your financial future.

Robert
May 1st, 2019 DETAILS

They were really good at helping me out with my student loan.

May 02, 2019

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We would love to hear about the rest of your experience to see what areas we could improve upon. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Karen
May 1st, 2019 DETAILS

Needed help with my taxes and Tax Defense Network was extremely helpful.

May 02, 2019

Karen, like a good neighbor Tax Defense Network is happy to be of service to you.

Steven L
May 1st, 2019 Oil City, LA DETAILS

They always know how to answer my question and they did so within a reasonable time frame. They were helpful and I appreciate everything they've done for me.

May 02, 2019

Steven, we value your feedback and are happy to hear that all your questions were answered fully and in a timely manner.

Kim A
May 1st, 2019 DETAILS

I ended up with 3 different tax analyst. So it took a lot longer and got confusing for a while. Each time I got a new person it was like starting over and having to review everything again. If I could have just gone through one analyst it would have been a lot better. Tax Defense Network was able to set up a payment plan that was a little tough, but at least we're going to get it paid off. I feel good about choosing them. It's good that someone else could figure it all out for me because I was lost. I do want to say how courteous and helpful they were. The only problem I had was switching analysts, but other than that, job well done.

May 02, 2019

Kim, thank you do much for giving us your honest feedback. As we are always striving to be our best selves we appreciate you sharing your experience to highlight the things we can do better. It was our pleasure to partner with you to transform your financial future and we look forward to working with you in the future.

John C.
May 1st, 2019 Downers Grove, IL DETAILS

I have been working with Cody H., a tax analyst at the Tax Defense Network for a few months now. He and tax accountant Antoinette H. have been very helpful and patient, while I have been trying to obtain pertinent documents and information necessary to file complicated multi year filings. I expect that my problems will be completely resolved in the near future.

May 02, 2019

John, thank you for your review. We will be sure to let Cody and Antoinette know how well they have served you. We look forward to continue working with you towards your bright financial future.

Marla V
May 1st, 2019 West Des Moines, IA DETAILS

This is our second time using Tax Defense Network. We had some frustrating issues this time through the renegotiation process of our payment plan. I have to say that Max and Jordan were both great at getting us a resolution to this very difficult process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is having issues with the IRS.

Dec 14, 2018

Gerrit, This is awesome news. Thank you for your review.

Joseph Kisinski
April 30th, 2019 Newark, NJ DETAILS

My experience with Tax defense has been great and if someone that I know asked me to recommend a company that can help them dealing with the IRS this is the company that I would tell them to get in touch with

May 02, 2019

Joseph, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you would recommend us as a company and if there was such thing as a client review - we would give you 5 stars.

Jim S.
April 30th, 2019 Shelby, OH DETAILS

I would like to thank Irena for her assistance in obtaining a resolution to my tax issues. She took the time to explain the process and relieve some stress!

May 02, 2019

Jim, we have informed Irena of her awesomeness and we surely appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we helped.

ELS
April 30th, 2019 Glen Allen, VA DETAILS

We are repeat customers and John made the whole process easy and painless. We Would recommend this company to anyone!!

May 02, 2019

Glen, we are happy that we have earned your trust and your repeat business. We are here for you whenever and forever. Thank you for being an awesome client.

Dennis Cessna
April 30th, 2019 Panama City, FL DETAILS

Aaron B. at the Tax Defense Network started my case immediately without hesitation. Competitive rates and extremely responsive to getting my case off the ground.

May 02, 2019

Dennis, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We surely let Aaron know how well he is doing also.

Aj
April 30th, 2019 Parrish, AL DETAILS

I called Tax Defense Network AFTER contacting another company that took money from me just look at my case, but wouldn’t disclose the cost of there complete services until I paid for the “evaluation” phase, they then hit me with a cost that was absolutely Ridiculous , I began to research the top rated companies and found Tax defense Network was a top rated company with the BBB. When I called Tax Defense Network, they were very informational and gave me a complete explanation of what there services included, the process and the complete cost upfront! A cost less than 1/3. They also worked with me on paying this! (Which was a huge help) My case is a mess and needed immediate attention so they escalated my case and assigned Cody H. to help me. Cody has been awesome, he contacted me very quickly and so far has made the process Very understandable and easy! There has yet to be a time that I haven’t been able to reach him or I get a return call almost immediately. They have made a bad situation better and after along time of dealing with this I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

May 02, 2019

AJ, we appreciate your feedback so much as we are always striving to do better. It makes us happy to hear that you have had such a great experience and that Cody is doing an excellent job as your partner through this time. We look forward to continue working with you towards transforming your financial future.

Kristina
April 30th, 2019 Haverhill, MA DETAILS

Pete E. and Tax Defense Network are the most amazing people that I have met. They are 100% reliable, trustworthy and do an amazing job. I was skeptical but I can reassure anyone who is reading this review, there is nothing to worry about with this company. You will be in great hands, Especially with Pete E., but they are all good..

May 02, 2019

Kristina, we will surely let Pete know how well he is doing. Thank you for your excellent feedback

Lucy
April 30th, 2019 Egg Harbor, NJ DETAILS

I had a heck of a federal debt and Linda managed to make it all go away. The collection action stopped, irs notices stopped. I am very happy with the job she did.

May 02, 2019

Lucy, just call us the federal debt busters. We will surely let Linda know another one bites the dust. Thank you for your review.

Paula
April 30th, 2019 Santa Fe, TX

My advisor Irena B. was so helpful in explaining everything to me. And also kept me well informed

May 02, 2019

Paula, we reached out to Irena and shared your good graces with her. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and letting us be a part of your journey to transform your financial future.

B.Mad
April 30th, 2019 Myrtle Beach, SC DETAILS

So Far I am 1 month into the process and my Tax Analyst, Cody Hall has been Top Notch! He is an excellent Communicator and seems to genuinely enjoy his work, as well as care about the Client and their needs. I must say, being a former Realtor for the past decade and attention to detail is the basis of my profession, Cody is right there with me in his knowledge and expertise and attention to detail! Whatever Cody is making; I say it needs to be doubled!! You dont find many True Customer Service Reps that really go above and beyond, nowadays! Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who are helping me on this complicated bump in the road, journey! You truly have given me back a sense of peace I haven't felt in quite awhile...

May 02, 2019

Mr. Mad, thank you so much for your feedback and we will surely let Cody know how highly you hold him. We appreciate having you as a client and look forward of being of further assistance to you in the future!

San
April 30th, 2019 Durango, CO DETAILS

Excellent co, very professional Pamela Thomas is a credit to this company. It is because of her that even after closing the problem I had, here I am seven years later and they (Pamela) are still doing my federal and state taxes. 👍🏻

Dec 21, 2018

San, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

JIM JOHNSON
April 30th, 2019 Leesburg, VA DETAILS

I thoroughly enjoyed working with The Tax Defense Team, especially Heather I. and Mark G. They have the knowledge, people skills and communication ability to make my wife and I feel very comfortable to understand everything they're explaining in detail. These two are great people to have on my team with Tax Defense. Heather & Mark GREAT JOB!!! Jim/Deb Johnson

May 02, 2019

Jim, thank you so much for the shout out to both Mark and Heather, we will let them know your thoughts about them as it will surely make their day. Thank You for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to continue working with you both

Christina Dougher
April 30th, 2019 Glassport, PA DETAILS

Max has been very helpful with my situation since 04/18/19. Keeping me updated along the way either by email or a phone call. I really appreciate all his help in my situation. Thank you MAX

May 02, 2019

Christina, this is so awesome to hear. Max will be thrilled to hear how much he impacted your experience.

Gloria Opie
April 30th, 2019 Broomfield, CO

I called Tax Defense about my 2018 Income Taxes and spoke with Jim H. who was so helpful and had several conversations with him and answered everything I wanted to know. I had my son review the site and also he said to go ahead and use them for my Federal Taxes. After Jim was done with his part I was turned over to a Tax Analyst Irena B. who answered all my questions and told me everything I wanted to know and I am very happy with her as she will follow my cause until all my taxes are paid to the IRS plus she did all the footwork needed with the IRS. I would certainly refer this company to others.

May 02, 2019

Gloria, we are so happy to hear that not only was your experience with Jim a delightful one, but that it leveled up once you began working with your Tax Analyst Irena. We thank your son for taking the time to review us and also thank you for allowing us the opportunity to partner with you to transform your financial future.

Vicmoney
April 30th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

I have several years of undone taxes and I called different companies that claim they can save you from the IRS. After careful research, I called The Tax Defense Network and now I feel a lot better about my chances. I was assigned to Linda S. who I feel is an incredible person. I explained my situation and she could have said, Mr. Monroe, you are in deep trouble. Instead, she took my case and worked hard with me to get my paperwork in order. After submitting my forms to the IRS, Linda kept me informed of all my options and when I didn't do something in a timely manner, Linda would either call or email me to make sure I did my part. Linda is heaven sent in my opinion.

May 02, 2019

Vicmoney, thank you so much for your response and for your feedback to Linda. In truth, when the heavens sent us Linda we were certain that she would give it her all every time and with you confirming this, I am sure that her day will be made. Thank you for being our client.

Cheryl
April 30th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

I contacted Tax Defense Network because of back taxes owed from a previous marriage. I got the opportunity to work with Linda S., one of their partner tax attorneys. She held me accountable to get her everything she needed to help me. During the time I worked with her I found her to be no judgemental on my situation and very understanding. I am on one coast and she is on the other and she was always available for me despite the fact it was 9:00pm her time. Owing back taxes is daunting and an uncomfortable situation to be in and really what someone should know is would I recommend Linda S. and the Tax Defense Network to someone else - YES.

May 02, 2019

Cheryl, we are very proud on Linda and will make sure she gets your feedback. We are happy to hear that your case went smoothly and that you are able to put this tax situation behind you. Thank You for allowing Linda and our family to help you transform your financial future.

Bill L
April 30th, 2019 Middletown, NY DETAILS

This is my second time dealing with the IRS in a bad way. Thank GOD for Cody H. and TDN! I can finally feel at ease knowing that all will be alright and I can live again without fear of losing everything!

May 02, 2019

Bill, thank you very much for partnering with us once more. It has been our pleasure to serve and we will surely let Cody know how much he has impacted your life

ARTHUR TAYLOR
April 30th, 2019 Mesquite, NV DETAILS

Tax Defense Network has completed My Taxes for the last two years. Both years were very complicated with no 1099s from the broker only monthly statements. This was tedious and very time consuming. Mason D. completed this task in an out standing manner. Along with the same problems as last year Mason D. contended with a junk silver trade that could not be reconciled with the buys. Through his constant prodding me and his concern the trade was correctly reconciled, Because of employees like Mr D. I would highly recommend Tax Defense Network.

May 02, 2019

Arthur, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We will surely let Mason know how awesome he is and how much of a difference he has made. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to continue partnering with you to transform your financial future.

Nebra
April 30th, 2019 Cleveland, OH

This has been a wonderful experience so far compared to the other company who I thought had my best interest in mind and Jeff S. is a gem Thanks for all you have done and for being so patient

May 02, 2019

Nebra, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are here for you whenever you need as long as you need.

Sandy C
April 30th, 2019 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

Brandy H. did an outstanding job of keeping me up to date with my situation and what was happening. Very nice customer service! Always pleasant and patient.

Apr 30, 2019

Brandy, It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client.

Bill Daniels
April 30th, 2019 Oakton, VA DETAILS

Tax Defense did an excellent job in representing me. Max W. was superb and was always available to assist me. I would recommend Max and the team to anyone!

Apr 30, 2019

Bill, It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client.

happycamper
April 30th, 2019 Belen, NM DETAILS

This is an outstanding company to work with! Excellent personnel that jumped right in to take care of the issues we were facing. I would highly recommend them!

Apr 30, 2019

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client!!

Michael wells
April 30th, 2019 Normangee, TX DETAILS

I have been working with L. Smith for about 3 years now. She has helped me with resolving problems with my personal and business taxes. She’s always with answering any questions that I may have. I will definitely rely on her for any matters in my future!

Apr 30, 2019

Michael, It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client.

Anthony Hobson
April 30th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

Working with Mr R. Campo was very easy all my questions with him was answers and when he did know the answers he will find out and get back with me

Apr 30, 2019

Anthony, It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client. We will be sure to let Robert know!

David S.
April 30th, 2019 Colleyville, TX DETAILS

Maxwell has been extremely professional and diligent. He's extremely knowledgeable and has proven sincere interest in the welfare of me and my company. I highly recommend him to provide skilled, knowledgeable support to everyone.

Apr 30, 2019

David, It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client. We will make sure to let Maxwell know!

Tamara Jackson
April 29th, 2019 Daleville, AL DETAILS

Horrible. They did NOTHING they promised. I have demanded my money back. My husband and I chose this company because of their great reviews, but they took our money and did nothing. I am going to tell everyone I know not to use this company.

Apr 29, 2019

Tamara, We would like to fix this issue. Could you please contact 904-309-7859 so that we can address your concerns?

MaryAnn Bolger
April 29th, 2019 Old Saybrook, CT DETAILS

Not great as my tax analysist hasn't responded to my emails as I did send over the required information for my 2018 W2's

Billy WEBB
April 29th, 2019 Milton, FL DETAILS

USELESS ...Basically charged me about $4500 to "negotiate" a payment plan WHICH I could have done myself come to find out. Rip off....poor communication....never talked to same person....DON"T WASTE your money CALL THE IRS YOURSELF. I have had to do that myself even after paying these con arist

Apr 30, 2019

Thank You for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to here that your experience was not a pleasurable one. We are always striving to be better and with your help, we will be. We are looking into this and will have someone reach out to you personally.

Tim
April 25th, 2019 Prescott, AZ DETAILS

Very happy with the resolution of my case. Tracy M did a great job.

Apr 25, 2019

Tim, It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client.

Sharon G
April 25th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS

It’s really scary trying to deal with tax issues directly with the IRS. And it’s even scarier to have to call one of these type of businesses to represent you however my first initial call the person I spoke with was so understanding I cried. Then I was introduced To the person who is going to represent me Ms M, she was probably one of the most wonderful people I could ever meet in my lifetime she did an awesome job and now my issues have basically been resolved sometimes you got to take a risk and just believe I did and it worked for me thank you.

Apr 25, 2019

Sharon, It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client.

Nancy Maurer
April 25th, 2019 Midvale, UT DETAILS

It took 10 months and almost $5000 just to be on a payment plan that I can’t afford to pay. Communication was horrible. Always talking to a different person. I have left 4 messages and 3 emails this month alone. I have no idea if we are finish.

Apr 25, 2019

Thank You for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to here that your experience was not a pleasurable one. We are always striving to be better and with your help, we will be. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Gia
April 25th, 2019 Buffalo, NY

I had a tax question that I couldn't get clarity on after researching it myself. I was skeptical about calling this company as I tend to be pretty cynical these days about anything labeled "free" online (or elsewhere) but decided to just see, as I had nothing to lose by giving a call. I figured I would get a customer service rep who would then tell me how to pay for any real legal advice. But that didn't happen!!! I spoke to two people, both VERY professional and nice and I got my questions answered and the clarification that I had needed on the seemingly conflicting internet info. I am SO beyond happy right now and I guess my faith has been renewed that there are actually good and honest businesses out there wiling to give a free consultation... I honestly thought I might be sitting in a lawyer's office and paying $200 - $400 for this 10 min of advice/clarification. My situation was more on the simple side, BUT I would recommend anyone call this company. My rep John was honest in telling me I am good to go after explaining everything and patiently answering my questions. I am super thankful for this company!

Emil Strandquist
April 25th, 2019 Aurora, IL DETAILS

I am very happy with the resolution of my case. Tony was especially thorough and diligent in communicating.

Apr 25, 2019

Emil, It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client.

K Chapa
April 25th, 2019 Chico, CA DETAILS

I have used Tax Defense for years for both difficult tax situations and routine yearly tax prep - this year it was hard getting returned calls, emails or response without going to legal dept - which I hate to do - but the end result was taxes done and efiled on time even after weeks of no response - so all is well that ends well I guess.

Apr 25, 2019

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. We are sorry to here that your experience was not a pleasurable one. We are always striving to be better and with your help, we will be. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client.

Reuben Daniels
April 25th, 2019 Mesquite, TX DETAILS

It was just average don’t feel like it wasn’t anything that I couldn’t have done myself. I had to wait for a long time but ultimately just received a installment agreement

Mickey
April 25th, 2019 Rock Hill, SC DETAILS

After talking to the NCDOR officer, I found that you defrauded me and others. You can not have the interest and penalties removed, I had to negotiate a resolution to my case. You and all the other tax companies should be closed down for good. I will get my money back that was paid to your company.

Dave M
April 22nd, 2019 Charles Town, WV

TDN was extremely clear and professional in explaining what they were going to do and how their process works. They answered all of my questions. They even gave me personal contact information, should I need anything. They were fast and effective in contacting the IRS to help resolve my issues.

Apr 22, 2019

Dave, It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we appreciate having you as our client.