Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

$100 Guarantee

Tax Defense Network

verified
$100 Guarantee
Tax Defense Network has consulted on over $15.7 billion in tax debt since 2007.

Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation. The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry. With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt you have and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is fair in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website; this is something to applaud. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are almost never available until customers have called and given information about their situation.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and find resolutions.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows customers with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail. Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the recent victims of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS' way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, like Optima Tax Relief, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief. Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Though the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.7

John
December 19th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

In the internet ad, they say they're going to help but all they do is take money. It was awful. They're totally untrustworthy. I sincerely regret ever going through tax relief because they did nothing but take my money and now I'm in more debt because they did nothing for me.

Dec 20, 2018

John, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

December 19th, 2018 DETAILS

They are nothing special. I got be on a payment plan but the issue I'm having right now is that everything was resolved for thirteen hundred fifty dollars but basically nothing went through. I just wish that they would have told me up front what it would have been. I guess was disappointed. the person assured me that everything would be okay that that interested penalties would be waived but they were not so.

Tim
December 19th, 2018 Midland, TX DETAILS

They settled everything for me and then we had a couple issues and I went right back to them to sign back up. I would continue to use them because of their help and their feedback. I didn't seem like I got a whole lot of relief from the I. R. S. or the state of California, I wanted a better fresh start but I didn't qualify. When you have a question, they take your phone call and they answer your question, if they don't know they find out.

Dec 19, 2018

Tim, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Nathaniel
December 19th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

I don't have any complaints. They were really good for me and they took care of me very good I was satisfied with everything in it. They let me know what was going on and every time something was wrong

Dec 19, 2018

Nathaniel, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

December 19th, 2018 Louisville, KY DETAILS

I think I made the right decision. Money well spent. I ended up not having to worry about my backpays, all the years that I did not pay taxes or even file taxes, they were able to take care of everything. I've been able get help and everything was taken care of.

Dec 19, 2018

Anonymous, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Jr.
December 19th, 2018 Hewitt, TX DETAILS

We were desperate. The IRS did not agree to the terms of our tax reduction but that was beyond our control, I had an issue before I wasn't aware of. It is a good company. They were very helpful and they kept us in the loop. I got emails letting me know what the status was.

Dec 19, 2018

Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Darrin
December 19th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I'm very satisfied. I was get able to get the help to put in place the settlements that I needed.

Dec 19, 2018

Darrin, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Rodger
December 19th, 2018 Plymouth, IN DETAILS

They have been good with me thus far. They've been very courteous and kind and they've tried to be very helpful. I think it could be a little cheaper.

Dec 19, 2018

Rodger, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Christabelle
December 19th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

Well I think that all tax people they advertise that they can do a lot more that they really can't. They advertise that they could literally wipe your taxes away and that didn't even come close to happening. I could reach them if I needed to.

Jun 27, 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Ms. Lucero. I have sent you a private message to discuss your account in more detail.

Ishmal
December 19th, 2018 Spring Lake, NC DETAILS

Don't do business with them because they don't do business right. They have bad service overall. They are inefficient. There were many occasions where I email it would take a week to get back to me and times I never got a response back.

Dec 21, 2018

Ishmal, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

December 19th, 2018 Fort Walton Beach, FL DETAILS

They did a good job getting my taxes taken care of. I had really good responses from customer service for a while there but then the errors kept sending some emails to my representative, and not getting answers back although it probably wasn't critical but I didn't get a response back.

Dec 19, 2018

Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter. We will take your feedback into consideration to improve.

James
December 19th, 2018 Parsons, TN DETAILS

So far everything is going great. They've done a wonderful job. They kept us in touch on notifications paper wise. They were professional, and they work with us really well. It's a little pricey but it's worth it.

Dec 19, 2018

James, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Murphy
December 19th, 2018 Waynesboro, PA DETAILS

I highly recommended, top of the line. Customer service was very attentive and addressed my concerns. They were of great assistance in explaining the entire process and what was going on.

Dec 19, 2018

Murphy, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Johnnie
December 19th, 2018 Rochester, NY DETAILS

I heard about on an advertisement on the radio. They didn't live up to the to either my expectations or what the problem they had promised. It was not a good decision. In fact I'm looking at the other Tax relief companies at the moment to see if I can get an additional systems from them. My experience with them as they put me in a very difficult position financially and there were times when I called three or four times in one day and sent multiple emails and got no response.

Dec 20, 2018

Johnnie, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Mary
December 19th, 2018 Woodruff, SC DETAILS

I haven't heard from them in 2 months. I was told I was about 60% complete and they haven't contacted me since. They just take payments without giving feedback. I threw away $3,200 and I'm still in debt.

Nov 19, 2018

Lynn, Debbie is basically Wonder Woman. We appreciate your feedback. Although we never like to hear that our clients had a rough patch through their journey with us, we are glad things fell into place accordingly. Thank you for your review.

John
December 19th, 2018 DETAILS

I owed the IRS 3-5 times more in interest than what I really owed and they helped me out with it. They did a good job of getting in touch and answering questions.

Dec 19, 2018

John, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Katherine
December 19th, 2018 Sterling Heights, MI DETAILS

The communication should be better and the instructions should be clearer.

Ova
December 19th, 2018 Sour Lake, TX DETAILS

It took too long to get things going in the beginning and they didn't really help me as much as I thought they would.

Dec 20, 2018

Ova, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Adrion
December 19th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Most of the times I called I was able to get the person assignmed to my case. It's helpful and affordable to have.

Dec 19, 2018

Adrion, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Anthony
December 19th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

The communication should be better and the instructions should be clearer. They were patient in taking my payments. There were a couple of times that I paid a couple of days late and they didn't send me to collections or anything. They were understanding of my income situation.

Joel
December 19th, 2018 Lincolnton, GA DETAILS

They were responsive when I reached out to them. They did everything they said they were going to do in a timely manner.

Dec 19, 2018

Joel, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Marilyn
December 19th, 2018 Odessa, FL DETAILS

The person I was working with wasn't very competent. I had to supply a lot of information and it was like I was doing all of the work myself.

Dec 21, 2018

Marilyn, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Howard
December 19th, 2018 Rembert, SC DETAILS

There was a mix up and I got assigned to the wrong department, it's been very confusing. It's been about a month and a half and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Dec 20, 2018

Howard, Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can get you answers.

William
December 19th, 2018 Sonoma, CA DETAILS

I've only just started, but every time I have called in they have been receptive and helpful.

Dec 19, 2018

William, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Emprise
December 19th, 2018 Tracy, CA DETAILS

I thought they would help, but they didn't do anything for my situation.

Dec 19, 2018

Emprise, I am sorry to hear this. We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Marcos
December 19th, 2018 Boerne, TX DETAILS

It's like they're really busy and don't have time for you. I don't know what kind of deductions they were able to get or penalties removed.

Dec 20, 2018

Marcos, You're very important to us. Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can get you answers and a clear path set in stone.

Daniel
December 19th, 2018 Snellville, GA DETAILS

They make you pay them and then they analyze the situation. Then they just tell you the bad news and they don't fix the problem. I paid them over $8,000 and I still don't have any progress.

Dec 20, 2018

Daniel, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Ronnie
December 19th, 2018 Loganville, GA DETAILS

I like being able to talk to a person and not a recording. They respond quickly and are willing to help.

Dec 19, 2018

Ronnie, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Derek
December 19th, 2018 Cumming, GA DETAILS

I didn't really know what I was doing but they held my hand every step of the way. They're very punctual in calling you back.

Dec 19, 2018

Derek, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Zoe
December 19th, 2018 Bullhead City, AZ DETAILS

There's not a lot of patience in helping people sort through the paperwork. I haven't seen any benefits, I could have just bought turbo tax.

Dec 20, 2018

Zoe, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Florencio
December 19th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

The young man I spoke with was pleasant, knowledgeable, and sold me on their services. I have no reservations or second thoughts, I am very satisfied.

Dec 19, 2018

Florencio, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Gregory
December 19th, 2018 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS

Basically, they ended up doing more for me than I had hoped for. They care quite a bit and follow up with what they say they're going to do.

Dec 19, 2018

Gregory, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

December 19th, 2018 Beckley, WV DETAILS

We were in constant communication and they made a plan for me and explained the specifics. They are very knowledgeable on tax and understanding as well.

Dec 19, 2018

Anonymous, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Richard
December 19th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

Most of the people I talk to seem to know their jobs fairly well, but there are some exceptions.

Dec 20, 2018

Richard, Thank you for choosing us to assist with your tax matter. We would love to hear more about the exceptions you referenced. Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can discuss further.

Eon
December 19th, 2018 Accokeek, MD DETAILS

They seem to know what they are doing. They follow up and stuff, and I like that.

Dec 19, 2018

Eon, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Bernard
December 19th, 2018 Oviedo, FL DETAILS

I'm relieved because they solved my problem. They worked with me on a daily basis and answered my questions most of the time.

Dec 19, 2018

Bernard, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Joseph
December 19th, 2018 DETAILS

I had to pay the full amount, they didn't relieve any of my taxes. It seemed like I got bounced between representatives constantly. It felt like a game of tag. I payed $500 a month for them to not get anything lowered, I could have just done it on my own.

Mickey
December 19th, 2018 Round Rock, TX DETAILS

It was enganging and we were able to work out my problem quickly. They're responsive and good at what they do. Once you finish your installment they connect you to a laywer for anything else, I thought they would represent me the whole time.

Dec 19, 2018

Mickey, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Jon
December 19th, 2018 Verona, PA DETAILS

I've been through like 3 different people, someone new keeps taking over my case. They're generally responsive though.

Catherine
December 19th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

They have a dedicated group of attorneys that work on this and are reasonably priced. They worked with me on making payments and constantly kept me in the loop. It was probably the best decision I made to deal with the problem.

Dec 19, 2018

Catherine, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.