Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard for the tax relief industry.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Roderick Mcclellan
May 2nd, 2019 Tulsa, OK

Had a tax issue that I thought couldnt be resolved and they fixed it

May 03, 2019

Roderick, we are the handy dandy Tax Defense. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

Hugo Palacios
May 2nd, 2019 Glastonbury, CT

I do not see any action yet, in more than a month

May 06, 2019

Hugo, Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We will make things right.

Gadi Lum
May 2nd, 2019 Sanford, NC DETAILS

This was the worst decision I could have made. The company did not do what they claimed they could do. A total scam

May 03, 2019

Gadi, I am sorry to hear the you've had such a negative experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Debra Evans
May 2nd, 2019 Elloree, SC

Irena B was very informative and was more than willing to explain everything to me until I was able to understand what was going to happen in order for me to solve my issue with the IRS . I am very happy with the outcome of my problem.

May 03, 2019

Debra, we will surely let Irena know that she has done amazing and that she made a huge difference in impacting your journey to transforming your financial future. Thank you for being our client.

Doreen
May 2nd, 2019

Very helpful with the IRS and was able to have payment plan set up for us. Tax preparer was very helpful.

May 03, 2019

Doreen, we are happy to help and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. You are awesome

Kevin E Smiley
May 2nd, 2019 Savannah, GA DETAILS

Spoke with John F today. He is an excellent asset to your already outstanding organization. As I suffer from early onset dementia he was able to explain information about the debt I have with IRS. He was professional, kind, and went above all expectations.

May 03, 2019

Kevin, we will be here for you every time and anytime. We will let john know how much of a difference he has made also. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Karen Darcy
May 2nd, 2019 Madison, WI DETAILS

For the first time in over 30 years, I found someone who said they could actually help me solve my Student Loan issues! This is huge. My Certified Student Loan Professional, Jacqueline, guided me through a rehabilitation process that I never even knew existed (and I had researched for YEARS how to correct the problem). She had excellent communication with me throughout the entire process. I feel very lucky to have finally found her!

May 03, 2019

Karen, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your review we look forward to being here for you whenever and forever. Jacqueline was just as excited to hear about your results.

Harold Roberts
May 2nd, 2019 Lexington, KY DETAILS

My husband and I needed help with the IRS, Maxwell has been doing a great job with getting our taxes in order.

May 03, 2019

Harold, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are happy that we are a part of your journey towards transforming your financial future.

C Gist
May 2nd, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

Overall great experience...over the years I have enjoyed working with TDN.

May 03, 2019

Gist, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. You are awesome and we appreciate having you as our client.

Gerri
May 2nd, 2019 Liberty, SC DETAILS

Very good service easy to talk to took very good care and took time to make sure all my needs were meet.

May 03, 2019

Gerri, thank you for giving us the opportunity to service you. You are fantastic.

Clarence Chappell
May 2nd, 2019 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS

I was not happy with my rep. Based on her customer service I felt she was not experinced and I was not satified with her solution. after all the pmts and papers completed she offerred me the same thing that was on IRS website. I spoke with IRS and was able to set up a plan to get this bill behind me. I want 1/2 of my $ back from Tax Defense Network

May 06, 2019

Clarence, We would love the opportunity to make it up to you and discuss the details of your experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Patricia A Scott
May 2nd, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

Tax Defense Network is probably the most professional, efficient and knowledgeable agency you could ever trust with your IRS issues. I had utilized another popular Tax Resolution Company who is well known and advertises that they are a BBB accredited, but in fact, hides their incompetence and inability to do as they promised. Please do your homework with this well advertised company and read all their negative reviews. Tax Defense Network not only does an outstanding job with tax debt, but maintains contact during the process via e-mail and phone calls, and if you leave a message, you receive a immediate response. Robert C, is by far, one of the best Tax Analysts you will have ever had the pleasure to work with and treated me with respect, empathy and in a non-judgmental way. Not only did he and the staff at Tax Defense Network resolved my IRS issue with a payment plan that is affordable, but gave me additional information to help if I had any issues with tax preparation and or future concerns that may arise. I cannot speak highly enough of Tax Defense Network and would recommend their services to anyone who is struggling with IRS debt and needs some peace of mind in resolving their debt.

Nov 20, 2018

Patricia, We are so glad to hear this. We never want our clients to feel like their needs aren't important to us. We hope that you continue to have a peace of mind and no more stress when it comes to your IRS issues. Thank you for this awesome review.

Bruce Hewlett
May 2nd, 2019 Englishtown, NJ DETAILS

Mr Kenneth W, was truly a god send. From the beginning he was professional and calming with me. Kenneth explained the procedure so that I would understand . I especially liked that he kept in touch and was very personable. As an Air Force Veteran I appreciated his service as a Veteran also. I will recommend your service too others. HOO-RAA!!

May 03, 2019

Bruce, we thank you for your service and we will surely let Kenneth know how his special attention made all the difference. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Katasha B.
May 2nd, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

Very unresponsive to client emails. They tell you one thing yet you continue to get notices from the IRS that say different.

May 06, 2019

Katasha, we are always striving to get better with our communication and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

GORDON FREEMAN
May 2nd, 2019 Robins, IA DETAILS

I had the IRS making threats to take my home, empty my bank account, and if they could take my children (that bad) but with the money solver they calmed my anxiety by walking through the steps of the IRS and worked with me. The initial cost for their program made me a little uneasy and thinking it could be a scam BUT they are true to the test. I owed over 25k and the cost of the service and the fact they were there every time I got one of those IRS letters plus they helped me with payments for that service. Patients is key for those who don't know the practices of the government and I applaud Tyrone for his patients with me and tenacity to get the debt reduced significantly. I went from $25k to $9K plus the $4500 service fee, a 50% savings and piece of mind. Thank you Tax Defense Network

May 03, 2019

Gordon, that feedback is why we do what we do. Thank you for being our client.

Joyce Z.
May 2nd, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

They were courteous and professional. Worked very hard on my Moms IRS troubles. Joetta B was the best! Kept in touch with us to keep us up to date all along the way. Sure helped keep our stress down.

May 03, 2019

Joyce, thank you for the opportunity to service your family. It was our pleasure to help your mom and we look forward to continue being of service to you and your family in the future.

Artemio Garcia
May 2nd, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

My experience to this point has been superior. Tyler J is a quality individual and a most importantly a quality professional. We have yet to finish the process, but I am very pleased to this point.

May 03, 2019

Artemio, we will definitely let Tyler know how awesome he has been doing. We look forward to continuing working with you as we complete your case. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback

eugene scott
May 2nd, 2019 Lake in the Hills, IL DETAILS

great experience! Very responsive to my questions. Highly recommend!

May 03, 2019

Eugene, we aim to please and we are happy to hear we served you well. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

Brie
May 2nd, 2019 White Sands, NM DETAILS

I owed the IRS a good 6000 dollars. I decided to work tax defense network because they said they would work to get my penalties dismissed & I dont even think that was brought up in their case. That was the main reason I hired them. It doesnt even seem like they did anything for me. I could have worked with the IRS directly without having to pay out all this extra money.

May 06, 2019

Brie, we would love the opportunity to make it up to you do a thorough review of your case. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Linda PERILLO-ZAZZALI
May 2nd, 2019 Saddle River, NJ DETAILS

Mason D is the best tax preparer I have ever worked with in the last 20 years. He is competent, calm, and relieved much stress and anxiety when filing my taxes. He is unbelievable awesome. Above and beyond. I am actually looking forward to working with him again on the next round.

May 03, 2019

Linda, we are happy to hear that you have become a part of our family and we will definitely let Mason know that he is awesome. Thank you for being our client.

Patti Deangelis
May 2nd, 2019 O'Fallon, MO

I was extremely excited on how professional everyone was with my situation. Everything was handled quickly and a resolution was came to quickly! I really appreciate Brandy H personal attention my case making sure I understood everything and it made me feel like I had someone in my corner !! Thanks

May 03, 2019

Patti, move like a butterfly sting like a Brandy. We will let her know how awesome she is and we appreciate the opportunity to have you as our client.

Ivy
May 2nd, 2019 Mays Landing, NJ DETAILS

Very professional, friendly and knows the tax laws. Linda is very helpful with all my tax problems. I could not have done without her. She went above and beyond to make sure I had no further questions or concerns. She gets on the work right away and knows her job. I would and will recommend anyone to this location at anytime.

May 03, 2019

Ivy, thank you for being our client. We will be sure to let Linda know how helpful she was. We appreciate your feedback.

Cyrus Robert
May 2nd, 2019 Glen Oaks, NY DETAILS

This company has set me free. I was $13,000 in tax debt and now have a $0 balance owed to "I arrest".(Not a typo)and received a handsome refund on top of that. You've got to be seriously misinformed to believe TDN will do otherwise. Many thanks to Ms. Keri B and team for making this happen at the speed of light. I am forever grateful.

May 03, 2019

Cyrus, we will be sure that she is made aware of how awesome of a job she did. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Manny
May 2nd, 2019 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

I am a new client. At first workers were very professional. I received calls frequently almost on hourly basis. After I signed the papers and I entered into a loan agreement to pay for their services, no one calls me again. No one is asking me to submit documents that are tax related. I hope things will change for better. I want the company to look at the wordings in their response to complaints. The response is the same to every negative complaint. The word ‘hear’ from you is spelt ‘here’ from you. This does not give good image to this company. Manny

May 03, 2019

Manny, Typo oops! we appreciate the look out and we thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback. Please reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected] to discuss the details of your current case. We appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

David Beck
May 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

If you're looking for a tax defense that has no interest in negotiations with the IRS on your behalf except to present them with their determined payment the Tax Defense Team established you should pay, this is a smart choice. If you're looking for a company to negotiate with the IRS on your behalf, look else where.

May 03, 2019

David, I am sorry to hear the you've had such a negative experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected] We would like the opportunity to review your case with you and make things right.

Melvin Sierra
May 2nd, 2019 Lakewood, OH

In my case the attorney is miss Joetta B and she is being very good letting me know the status of the case I will recommend them to anyone.thanks

May 03, 2019

Mike, this is incredible to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review

Paul Brown
May 2nd, 2019 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

Filed my delinquent taxes in a timely manner. Very lax in letting me know what was happening with my case. The person who I was dealing with for two years got an upgraded job with the company and gave me to someone who does not return calls when they say they will and avoids me when I call her. I am very dissatisfied with this company at this time! I still receive IRS notices and no one will tell me what to do anymore! very poor communication. This review will never get posted because it is negative!!

May 06, 2019

Paul, we apologize for the lack of communication and updates with your case. We would love the opportunity to work towards a resolution. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Janet
May 2nd, 2019 Spartanburg, SC DETAILS

My rep communicates with an attitude and does not include me in the actions that are going to take place

May 06, 2019

Janet, thank you for your honest feedback. We would love to make it up to you and discuss the details of what can be done. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

LINELL GRIFFIN
May 2nd, 2019 Somerset, NJ

Sean J and Peter E were our representatives. They worked tirelessly to help with our tax problems. They were quick to respond to calls, emails, etc. We found them to be very customer oriented and very professional.

May 03, 2019

Linell, we will be sure to let Sean and Peter know how great they are doing. Thank you for being our client.

R. Taylor
May 2nd, 2019 Sylvania, GA DETAILS

Michael M is the best. I am very happy with the service he has provided. Very patient and professional. I am what you could call hard to please but Michael was up for the job and I feel secure that my case was handled just right. The concern and follow up made me feel like I went to the right place to settle my tax issue. I am very satisfied and appreciate everything tax defense and Michael M accomplished.

May 03, 2019

This is fantastic feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how awesome Michael is. We will be sure to let him know. Thank you for being our client.

Maria
May 2nd, 2019 Ridgewood, NY DETAILS

My Tax Analyst Tracy M has been excellent. I get an update on my tax status and cares about the clients needs. I am very grateful to have her as my Tax Analyst.

Nov 14, 2018

Ahh Maria! We love it! Thank you so much for this incredible review. We can not wait for you to continue to have a great experience.

Janet Phillips
May 2nd, 2019 Birmingham, AL

I would not recommend your service because no one keeps me informed of any progress concerning my case for dismissal of student loans. Most often I contact to ask about the disposition regarding what is being done and ask why I don't receive any communication. Right now I would like someone to let me know something please.

May 06, 2019

Janet, We would love the opportunity to make it up to you and discuss the details of your case. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Bradley C. Oliver
May 2nd, 2019 Bullhead City, AZ DETAILS

Tax Defense Network is a terrible organization! They promised I paid and they did nothing. In actuality they stole my money over $ 800.00 (2 installments) . I would not use they or recommend they!!!!

Feb 26, 2019

Bradley, I am sorry you feel this way. Our customers are very important to us and hearing that they don't feel that way is disheartening.

La Donna
May 2nd, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

Everyone from start to finish listened to by story. Progressing to resolution, Deanna B kept me up-to-date, step by step, including calls, emails and followed up with summarization of what was taking place, my required responses. I am so very grateful for this organization for much needed care, intervention & resolution.

May 03, 2019

Donna, every step you take, every move we made we are here for you. Thank you for being our client.

Eric
May 2nd, 2019 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS

Was in deep trouble. Was able to contact TDN and speak to Max, who was amazing in getting my IRS issues taken care of. Couldn't be happier with the result and how the process was to make things less stressful! Thank you!!! A++++

May 03, 2019

Eric, we work hard to earn your A++++ rating. Thank you very much for your feedback and grading we are certain that Max will be thrilled to hear how much of an impact he has transforming your financial future.

Victoria Ignacio
May 2nd, 2019 Rowland Heights, CA DETAILS

Tax Defense staff are courteous, knowledgeable and helpful resolving tax issues.

May 03, 2019

Victoria, we graduated most helpful in our journey to Tax Excellence. We appreciate you letting us know that our hard work paid off. Thank you for being our client you are awesome!

L M Redd
May 2nd, 2019 Quincy, MA DETAILS

Hello! I reached out to Tax Defense Network after being notified by the IRS that I owed a large amount of money for 4 years of returns with penalities. I've been notified that penalties will not be charged for a specific tax year but there is no change in the amount of my installment payment agreement. I do have my IRS letter stating such, so I assume that this is true. My problems with the IRS only started after I retired from my profession. Prior to that all taxes were filed through the years and no penalties earned. Initially I felt like "a criminal" because I had trouble understanding and navigating through all of the IRS correspondence which I felt was so negative and accusing. I've never had any problems accepting responsibility for my financial issues, but the fact that I didn't quite understand what was going on with these back taxes and penalties made things much worse for me. I was initially contacted by the Tax Defense Network on the day that I called them. The initial contact was with John, a senior tax consultant He was extremely helpful in getting me to calm down and feel like my whole financial situation was not as earth shattering as I thought. At some other time, I was assisted and advised by Whitney who was reassuring and helped me to understand what I was dealing with and assisted in filing taxes. My final contact person was Deanna (Dena) B, Tax Analyst who again walked me through all the steps needed to get the feds off my back!!! Dena was extremely professional, understanding and non- judgmental while assisting me. I was able to fully understand my IRS issues completely with her assistance and I now realize the errors that I made . With Dena's assistance I now have a solid plan going forward for how I will meet my tax debt responsibilities with the IRS. Ms. B was instrumental in assisting me to gain full understanding of my IRS issues and helping me to regain some peace of mind and positive hope as I begin my journey to obtaining a clean IRS slate. I was a little concerned about the fees that I took on with TDN, but now realize that the help that I received from Tax Defense Network for me is priceless. Dena B is the kind of person you hope and pray to deal with. She made the whole experience positive and worthwhile for me. To be assisted by someone that could anticipate what I felt I needed was really wonderful. She provided the support and hand holding that I needed at times and went above and beyond when I needed that extra reassurance. She is a valuable member of your agency that helps to uphold your reputation in this field. For me, this experience with your company and employees has restored my faith in the fact that there are really people out there who care. I understand that this is the business world and that the agency benefits from my business, but I can honestly say that I reaped a lot of benefits. Thank you Tax Defense Network and Deanna B for helping me and making it as painfree as possible as I begin my long journey to resolving my IRS debt. Linda M Redd

May 03, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed and wonderful review. We will be sure to let Deanna know how much of an importance she made to your journey with us. You are awesome and it has truly been out pleasure to serve you.

Eric
May 2nd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Approximately a year ago I approached Tax Defense Network (TDN) as I had several years of unfilled returns and was in a very bad way with the IRS. Constant calls, letters and a bank levy. I can honestly say that after I retained TDN I began to breath a little easier and feel better as I knew that professionals were representing me and the process of getting my life back in order was underway. I’ve been working with Cody H, who is definitely a valued member of the team, and we stay in constant contact regarding current status and what needs to be done. If you are in a situation with the IRS and need professional representation , don’t hesitate to give TDN a call...you cannot do this on your own...it will be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made!!!

May 03, 2019

Eric, we are truly honored to receive such praise. Thank you very much we will let Cody know how much of an impact he has had in your life. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continue working with you whenever or wherever you need us.

Jason S
May 2nd, 2019 Neptune Beach, FL DETAILS

Tax Defense Network helped make sure I did not owe a large amount of taxes for tax year 2019. Pamela Thomas was able to prepare my taxes and show me with the correct deductions how she was able to significantly reduce my tax bill from an amount greater than $10,000 to less than $500 owed in taxes. Could not be happier with the results

May 03, 2019

Jason, we are not saying that we are the Groupon of Taxes however we are proud to hear that you were able to save big on your Tax Bill. Thank You for taking the time to leave your feedback and allow us to partner with you to transform your financial future.

Whitney Williams
May 2nd, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

I absolutely love working with Suzan B and Charlot M in Tax Prep. They are very helpful and professional. They always take the time to assist me and help me better assist the client. I have learned so much working with these two ladies. They are truly gems here at Tax Defense Network.

May 03, 2019

Whitney, they truly shine bright like a diamond. We will be sure to give them that feedback. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you through this time.

Karla Pingry
May 2nd, 2019 El Dorado, KS DETAILS

Good company and very helpful. Everyone was very friendly.

May 03, 2019

People let me tell you about the one and only Karla and how awesome of a client she is. We are happy to be of service.

Travis Declet
May 2nd, 2019 Augusta, GA DETAILS

Terrible they are slow, unresponsive, didn’t give us any follow up information, and I felt like I could have called the irs myself

May 03, 2019

Travis, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

John C
May 2nd, 2019 Bostwick, FL

I called after calling a lot of other places and I was given REAL information that really put me at ease. It was discussed and they decided I didn't really need there help! Other companies wanted me to pay them before discussing what they could really do for me. I promise if I ever do need to hire someone these guys will definitely be it!

May 03, 2019

John, we are here to help in every way we have possible . Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate having you as our client.

Tesha R
May 2nd, 2019 Saint Cloud, MN DETAILS

Stephanie T. did a wonderful job helping me out with my tax issue. I was skeptical with letting them help me, but Stephanie and her team of people calmed me when needed, and did the job they said they would do. I would recommend Tax Defense Network to others in need of help with the IRS. I am appreciative of their services and my final outcome. Thanks Stephanie T. for making my experience wonderful!

May 03, 2019

Tesha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback and highlighting how Stephanie helped you throughout this process. It was and is our pleasure to have you as our client for now and always.

RANDALL GRAVES
May 2nd, 2019 Roswell, NM DETAILS

TAX DEFENSE TOOK OUR MONEY AND FOR 9 MONTHS DID NOTHING . ENDED UP WITH A LEVY ON OUR BANK ACCOUNT, LIEN ON OUR HOME. HAD TO HIRE ANOTHER ATTORNEY AND COME TO FIND OUT EVEN THOUGH THEY CLAIMED TO HAVE SPOKEN WITH SOMEONE AT THE STATE LEVEL AND IRS NO ONE FROM THOSE AGENCIES HAD HEARD FROM THEM. IF YOU WANT TO HIRE THEM GO AHEAD YOU WILL LOSE MORE THAN THE $6500 COST TO DO NOTHING.

May 03, 2019

Randall, thank you for your honesty and taking the time to leave us your feedback. Due to the specifics of your statement, we would love the opportunity to make it up to you and discuss the details of your experience so that we can work towards a resolution. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Disappointed tax payer
May 2nd, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS

Ware of time and money, spent thousands of dollars for them to just stall the its and rack up more debt. They will in the end just set up a payment plan for you with the irs. You are able to do that yourself and don't need them. Don't waste your time or money on this.

May 03, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. When you are able please reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Vallie kaprelian
May 2nd, 2019 Menasha, WI DETAILS

There was absolutely no follow up at all. There were promises to help prevent a tax lean reduce my tax burden nothing was done. I had to make a deal with the irs after a tax lean was done . A large waste of money for no Benefit would not recommend.

May 03, 2019

Vallie, we apologize for such a negative experience and would appreciate the opportunity to make it up to you. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Troy
May 2nd, 2019 Portland, TN DETAILS

I reached out to this company to assist with filing taxes from prior years and to work with the IRS on penalties. From the beginning they stated that they could assist and could also get the amount of taxes owed reduced and could get the penalties reduced or removed. In working with them for a year the ONLY thing that happened was they filed my taxes and during the year the IRS kept tacking on more and more penalties. In the end from the time the tax returns were submitted until my wife contacted the IRS agent herself it wound up costing us an additional $80K in penalties while the tax defense company kept telling us nothing. The only time we received ANY information was when we emailed and called over and over for a couple of weeks. You would finally get a return email or call regarding information that they had apparently been sitting on for a month or two but never sent it to us. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone and would HIGHLY recommend if you have tax issues deal with someone else.

May 03, 2019

Troy, we apologize for such a negative experience and thoroughly appreciate the candid feedback. We would like the opportunity to make it up to you and review the details of your case so that we can work to make things right. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Ring
May 2nd, 2019 Missouri Valley, IA DETAILS

I have had too send an fax my stuff too like 3 people over the last year. An the response time I get has been horrible an for the price I paid could have did it myself

May 03, 2019

We apologize for the delays in communication thus far. Please allow us the opportunity to make it up to you so that we can work towards a resolution. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Mike
May 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

They were great they cleaned up a tax mess that spanned about 7 years . They got me compliant with the IRS and got me through the OIC process for a fraction of what I was expecting . And my girl that handled it all sounds hotter than a peppermint fart on the phone ! 😉

May 03, 2019

Mike, we appreciate the minty feedback and it was our pleasure to be of service.