Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price for the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard among tax relief service providers.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network helps its clients navigate the IRS's tax relief programs. The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also has tax preparers who do tax return preparation. Tax preparers ensure that clients' taxes are filed properly and that clients get their tax refunds if they paid more taxes than they should have. Tax Defense Network also helps with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

Interested individuals should take advantage of Tax Defense Network's free consultation to have their case reviewed, hear a potential plan for resolving their tax debt, and get more specific information on costs.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Charlie
September 18th, 2019 Stittville, NY

I was very please with the work they did and I’ll come back they where kind and answer all my questions thank u AAAA+ 😀

Sep 19, 2019

Charlie, you are an A+++++ client. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Daniel Pedersen
September 18th, 2019 Manitowoc, WI DETAILS

Corrie C. and Matthew C. where both very pleasant to work with. Corrie was exceptional and extremely professional and helpful through this whole process.

Sep 18, 2019

Daniel, Corrie and Matthew will be enthused to hear from you. Thank you for choosing us as your partners on your journey towards transforming your financial future

Dennis Noonan
September 18th, 2019 Sullivan, NH DETAILS

Thought the final amount that we would have pay back would have been alot less based on the tv ads.

Sep 18, 2019

Dennis, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It has been our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your choice in partnering with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Joshua Campbell
September 18th, 2019 Carnegie, PA DETAILS

They lied to me at every turn. You can literally call the Department of Education and they will ask for the same documents. I was told they would get my tax return withheld, but that didn’t happen either. I can’t believe I wasted money on this shame of a company.

Sep 18, 2019

Joshua, I am sorry to hear the you've had such a negative experience. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you and discuss the details of your experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at [email protected]

Patricia A WIlson
September 18th, 2019 Springfield, MO DETAILS

I am happy for the way Tyler has helped me to get my issues under control, especially with the IRS and it seems to be working on the other creditors I have so ty so much and I look forward to each closure-losing 75% of your income makes you wake up and realize to save for a rainy day and I hope when this is all said and done I will be able to do that-hard at 73 to change but I am determined-I don't want to live the rest of my life in stress so thank you FDR for your help and I hope all continue to run smoothly.

Sep 18, 2019

Patricia, thank you for taking the time to give Tyler such grand feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Jason Gianatasio
September 18th, 2019 Wakefield, MA DETAILS

Overall it was a good experience. I will say at times I felt a little neglected by my tax rep in the beginning, but that was also because my rep changed about midway through the process. Once Norin Z took over the case, I felt more relieved that a resolution was going to get done. She did a great job in laying out my options and helping me choose the best resolution.

Sep 18, 2019

Jason, thank you for letting us know how excellent Norin is. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Mark Unruh
September 18th, 2019 Moundridge, KS

I called Tax Defense Network to have them help me get set up on a payment plan to pay 2018's tax. I was put in touch with Maggie L, who proceeded to get everything taken care of in a very timely manner. She set my payments at a very manageable amount. All in all I feel like I was very well taken care of. Hopefully I won't have to do this again, but I'll know who to call if I do.

Sep 18, 2019

Mark, should you need to do this again we will be here for you, every time. Thank you for taking the time to let Maggie know that she played a big part in your partnership with us.

Jim fel vecchio
September 18th, 2019 Largo, FL DETAILS

In general it was very good. There were times when I could not reach them and visa versal but we worked it out.

Sep 18, 2019

Jim, thank you for your candid feedback and for choosing us to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Matt R
September 18th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

I received excellent service ! Amber was great!

Sep 18, 2019

Matt, thank you for letting Amber know she was excellent. We appreciate having you as our client and will be here for you now and always.

James Trumbly
September 18th, 2019 Pawhuska, OK DETAILS

I am happy with the service I am receiving from the tax experts at Tax Defense Network. The agent assigned to my case (Max Williams) has been extremely professional and helpful throughout the process.

Sep 18, 2019

James, Max will be enthused to hear this feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

urobgo
September 18th, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS

Our experience with Keri was great. She did everything she said she would do.

Sep 18, 2019

Urobgo, thank you for your feedback to Keri. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Salvador
September 18th, 2019 Goodyear, AZ DETAILS

Deanna B was my Tax Analyst. I am a school teacher and I have little time to take care of my tax issues. Deanna took care of me. She kept in touch with any information I needed to resolve with IRS. I had no stress during this period. I was able to focus on my job full time. Thank you for your services.

Sep 18, 2019

Salvador, thank you for giving Deanna a shout out. We are happy that we were able to relieve the stress of this situation and will be here for you should you ever need us. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Jeremy Johnson
September 18th, 2019 Argyle, TX DETAILS

My experience with TDN has been top notch. They immediately provided relief in my situation and have followed up at each important moment. Best investment I could have made!

Sep 18, 2019

Jeremy, we are enthused to have been your choice on your journey towards transforming your financial future. Thank you for being our client.

Dan
September 18th, 2019

Tax Defense Network work diligently at our tax problem and coordinated with our CPA until the issues were resolved.

Sep 18, 2019

Dan, this is great to hear. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Robert & Kathie Lomineck
September 18th, 2019 Colquitt, GA DETAILS

They are a real great company most of all Dianna B is one of the best she stay on top of our case. An kept us informed all they way Thur our problem she was nice an very professional at all times. I would recommend Taxsolver to anyone. Kathie Lomineck,Georgia

Aug 12, 2019

Hi Robert & Kathie. Thanks so much for the compliments and a wonderful review. It's clients like you that drive us to do our very best. Should you need our assistance again or if you just have a question don't hesitate to call.

Donald Hight
September 18th, 2019 Homestead, FL DETAILS

The Tax Defense Network is an excellent organization. Deanna B and the rest of the people at the Tax Defense network helped me to save thousands. They did a wonderful job.

Sep 18, 2019

Donald, thank you for giving Deanna B and our team your appreciation. We will be here for you now and always. Thank you for being our client.

Wayne Royce Seiler
September 18th, 2019 Coarsegold, CA DETAILS

The tax defense network has taken a tremendous load off of my shoulders. Irena B. has been my go to person for my tax problems. Although this is a review for the Tax Defense Network, I cannot say enough good things about Irena B.. She has been not only knowledgeable, but also very courteous and very patient with me as a customer. She has been extremely easy to reach and is always willing to help. She contacts me regularly to make sure that all my documentation is complete and clear. She is an excellent face for the Tax Defense Network.

Sep 18, 2019

Wayne, thank you for taking the time to give Irena such a shout out. We strive to make each experience a memorable one. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Lee Withee
September 17th, 2019 Charleston, AR DETAILS

Keri B and the team at money solvers are the best at what they do. They tell you upfront what they can and cannot do for your situation. They helped me step by step through mine. Keri was very friendly and understanding. She answered every question I had and trust me her patience is outstanding. If have a problem these are the right people for the job hands down. Thanks again Keri B.

Sep 17, 2019

Lee, thank you for taking the time to give Keri a shout out. We take great pride in doing everything we can to help all of our clients as partners through this journey. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Kim S
September 17th, 2019 DETAILS

Feeling so much better about my tax situation. Deanna B. has been there every step of the way. She has been a lifesaver! Highly recommend!

Sep 17, 2019

Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We take great pride in hearing that we were able to make such an impact. Deanna will be enthused to hear that she made such an impact. Thank you for partnering with us on your journey to transform your financial future.

Carroll
September 11th, 2019 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

Everything started off kinda slow and we had some miscommunication but in the end everything was resolved and I’m very satisfied thanks to Jordan

Sep 12, 2019

Carroll, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback and giving a shout out to Jordan. Thank you for partnering with us on your journey to transforming your financial future.

Eddie
September 4th, 2019 Monroe, MI DETAILS

Tax defense did their thing! At first I was a little skeptical about this business because I kept getting redirected to different case workers. Joanne R was was tax analyst and she was amazing. She stayed in contact with me, kept me up to date on all the information I needed to know, and explained in good detail the fine print.

Sep 04, 2019

Hi Eddie. Thank you for taking the leap of faith and trusting in us to get the job done. We are so pleased that we were able to do everything you were expecting. We really appreciate the positive review and will pass this along to Joanne. We are only a phone call away if there is anything else we can assist you with.

LUIS COLON
August 30th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

OK people I will be completely honest. Before making this phone call and asking for help I was in a disarray with the IRS, they have the ability to make you feel lost confused and useless . Tax Defense stepped in like a Knight in shining armom, Seriously that's how I felt. They explained the procedure, steps and plan of action. At times there were long periods of no communications, I was a bit nervous. I realize now that good work requires time they are absolutely amazing that hole that I was once in no longer exist if feels good to look at the world from the top down. They say a wealthy man is a happy man I guess they never been a debt free man. ;) Thank you Tracy

Aug 30, 2019

Hi Luis. Wow! What an awesome testimonial. We truly understand how scary this situation can be so we give it our all. We really appreciate hearing the positive results of our hard work and it all starts with wonderful customers like you. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Joseph
August 30th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

Unfortunately our original payment plan was messed up by the IRS but as soon as I found out Tax Defense got on the issue right away to resolve it thanks to Corrie C and her team!

Aug 30, 2019

Hi Joseph. We understand taxes are complicated and so glad we were able to step up to the plate and get this resolved for you. We will pass this nice review on to Corrie and team. Together with you we were able to make a difference. We are a ring away if you ever need anything.

Daryl K Adkins
August 29th, 2019 Polk, OH DETAILS

I struggled with dealing with the IRS for years with back taxes. I used the tax defense network to handle things for me and it helped me to not be stressed out about getting this resolved.

Aug 30, 2019

Hi Daryl. Thanks for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service to all our clients. If there is anything we can do in the future, don't hesitate to call.

Monika
August 29th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

Well I'm on a fixed income didn't know which way to turn. Made the call to Tax Defense and they took control and made life easier for me now. Ms. Irene thank you you were a wonderful help. You kept my mind at ease, with my health issues I couldn't handle the stress thank you.

Aug 29, 2019

Hi Monika. We want to take this opportunity to say thanks for the nice review. We are more than thrilled we were able to help you through this stressful time. It takes a team and we all worked together to get this done for you. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Joe Starosta
August 29th, 2019 Muskego, WI DETAILS

Problem with IRS over Business taxes, from Business we closed over 10 years prior. Tax Defense Network cleared them up! Saving me over $34,000. Great Work!

Aug 30, 2019

Hi Joe. We are so happy you are pleased with our service. Now this is what I call a good pay day. We are overjoyed we were able to get this resolved for you. Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Mary Ann Pappone
August 28th, 2019 Harwood Heights, IL DETAILS

I am very pleased how you helped resolve my situation. Corrie C is an asset to your company I would definitely refer you as a professional and ethical business

Aug 30, 2019

Hi Mary Ann. It was our pleasure to be of assistance. We truly have an asset in Corrie. We will pass this along to her, as she will be happy to hear your positive comments. Feel free to reach out to us if we can help in the future.

Ken
August 27th, 2019 Bristol, RI DETAILS

I was not sure where to go or what to do once IRS sent me a letter, after talking to someone at tax defense network I immediately felt a resolution could be found. They were always in contact with me, and I was always able to talk to someone there. They were able to help me greatly! Ken

Aug 28, 2019

Hi Ken. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We want to thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future. We are always just a phone call away, so give us a ring if there is anything you need.

Daniel
August 27th, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS

I don't really have much good to say about TDN. I took on there service in March of 2018 to help with my huge tax problem to the tune of $30,000. I had to take out a $6000 loan to pay for TDN services. To make a long story short I paid $6000 to TDN to negotiate a payment plan to the IRS. This is something I could have done myself with the IRS. I hired TDN to negotiate my tax bill down to a affordable level. They didnt do it. I owed the IRS $30,000 dollars from the beginning and now due to hiring TDN I can add a additional 6k to my tax bill. Think twice before hiring these crooks. Thanks TDN for doing absolutely nothing

Aug 28, 2019

Hi Daniel. We want to sincerely apologize if we did not meet your expectations and appreciate your feedback. We strive provide the best service for each and every one of our clients. If you could please reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165 we want to see what we can do to make this right.

Mark Perry
August 27th, 2019 Madison, TN DETAILS

The folks at TDN were so helpful and understanding and helped me through my problems and gave me a feeling of relief. John R and Kyle M were very helpful and answered every question I had and help guide me through the process. I feel a lot better now. Highly Recommend them to anyone.

Aug 28, 2019

Hi Mark. We would like to thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to go to bat for you and help you through this stressful situation. We will pass this along to John and Kyle, it will make their day. Always feel free to reach out to us if ever you have any questions.

Donald Hight
August 27th, 2019 Homestead, FL

They were able to get my IRS debt down from owing $25,000 to owing nothing. They were very professional and always on top of the situation.

Aug 28, 2019

Hi Donald. Thanks for leaving us a positive review. It was our pleasure to work with you and get you the best possible outcome. We understand what a relief this is for you. Again we are always here for you so don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions.

Shannon H
August 27th, 2019 Roanoke, VA DETAILS

Michael and everyone at Tax Defense Network turned a stressful situation into a manageable, even simple, process. And he was so personable and pleasant to talk with! I’m so relieved to be able to move on from tax issues. I’d highly recommend working with them!

Aug 28, 2019

Hi Shannon. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks a million for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us to know we are taking care of our clients. We are happy to hear Michael and team were able to able to provide you with the relief you deserve. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if we can be of further assistance.

Michelle
August 26th, 2019 Perry, IA

Everyone has been so amazing!! I have been feeling so helpless with my debt and even though it won’t happen over night I can see a small glimpse of hope that we are on the right path!!

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Michelle. We first like to say thank you for letting us be of assistance to you and rewarding us with your kind words. We are so happy we were able to help shine the light on once seemed like an endless tunnel. If we can be of assistance in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Stan Gibson
August 23rd, 2019 Andover, KS

Your people are very professional and super friendly. Took great care of my tax problem with excellent results!

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Stan. We want to thank you for the positive review. Taxes are complicated and we are glad we were here to help you get the best outcome. If there is anything we can do to help in the future just give us a ring.

Brenda T
August 22nd, 2019 Keller, TX

It was a positive experience working with Irena B. She is professional and is knowledgeable when explaining the tax process Michael M was professional, he was my initial point of contact with Tax Defense Network. I appreciate their and efforts. Brenda T.

Aug 23, 2019

Hi Brenda. Thank you for the nice review. We are so happy you had a positive experience not only with one but two of our employees. We are committed to providing our clients with outstanding service. Feel free to reach out to us if ever need additional assistance.

Mark L. Michael
August 22nd, 2019 El Cajon, CA

Well, Tiffany W has been on my side in regards to this matter, she is very driven to ensure the correct outcome is happening, not taking a no from the FedLoan Service when she knows she is correct....a relief for me because she is handling it and that is what I want. Thank you very much Tiffany!

Aug 23, 2019

Hi Mark. We really appreciate you taking time to leave us this wonderful review. It means so much to us and our employees to know we got it right. I will pass this along to Tiffany, it will make her day. Feel free to reach out to you if we can be of further assistance.

Kellie
August 21st, 2019 Madison, AL

Helped me with my tax debt and protected my assets from the IRS

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Kellie. We want to thank you for the 5 star review. It is always so nice to hear how well we did our job. We take pride in helping each and every client. It was a pleasure to assist you and feel free to reach out if you have need anything,

C Chancelor
August 21st, 2019 Irving, TX DETAILS

I rated it four stars only because my initial contact could not be reached easily and didn’t seem to have the answers I needed. However, when I finally got to speak with a gentleman named Carson M, all of my questions and concerns were handled quickly and efficiently. I will certainly recommend their services to any and everyone that needs tax help.

Aug 21, 2019

Hi C Chancelor. Thanks for providing your feedback. It is always our goal to provide our clients with excellent customer service and we are thrilled to hear Carson had done just that. We will pass this along to him as I know this will make his day. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need any additional services.

Patty
August 21st, 2019 Perrysburg, OH DETAILS

My consultant brandy H was very professional and kept me informed of every step with the IRS. It was a pleasure working with her and would recommend anyone to her.

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Patty. Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We are so proud to have Brandy as part of our team, she is a true asset. I will pass this along to her as I know this will make her day. We are here for you if ever you have any questions.

Janie Carson
August 20th, 2019 Belton, SC

The only reason I agreed to this program is to lower my student loan payments and this program didn't do anything to help me it was a waste of time and money never again

Aug 20, 2019

Hi Janie. Thanks for sharing your feedback. We apologize our program did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165 so we can make this right for you.

Carmen Larrea
August 20th, 2019 Rio Rancho, NM

From the start they made me feel at ease, I was scared at first to call, I was afraid they would not be able to help. They were very courteous, respectful and easy to talk to, sometimes issues like these can be embarrassing.. but they made me feel comfortable and not ashamed..It was a very nice experience and would recommend to others in my situation.

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Carmen. Thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure to assist you. We are so happy we made you feel at ease and together we were able to achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance in the future.

Kathy Kraskov
August 13th, 2019 Salem, OR DETAILS

They were very patient with us. Kept in contact with follow up calls until we were able to get all the information that was needed . Jordan was super friendly. Would highly recommend to any family member or friend.

Aug 13, 2019

Hi Kathy. We appreciate your positive feedback. It was truly our pleasure to assist with all your needs. I will pass this along to Jordan as well, he truly is an asset to our company. If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Michael Lombardi
August 13th, 2019 DETAILS

TDN or Tax Defense Network helped me though a financial difficult at a time I was having problems making my Federal and State taxes payments. Their case managers, tax specialist and even the person answering their phones have always been polite and knowledgeable in all aspects of troubled tax accounts. What is more, every one I've spoken with at TDN was sympathetic to my situation and dealt with me very respectfully. This made the whole process far more comfortable. Just this morning I spoke with a new contact at TDN, John Foss for the first time. Just like all the others, John made me glad I called TDN this morning I never dealt with another tax organization in the past. At this time I would not go to any other company for tax advice unless major changes in the culture at TDN’s breakdown. I feel here is what makes the deference in a well-run organization whether they provides tax related services, designs software or sell sandwiches. I call companies like TDN ‘Wawa run organizations’ because Wawa does make sandwiches and serves gas. Everything these two companies do they shoot for the 'ideal' level.

Aug 13, 2019

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The team at TDN strives to personalize the experience for each client and we are thrilled we were able to do this for you. We truly understand tax situations can be complicated. Don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future for any questions you may have.

Harvey Whitford
August 11th, 2019 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

Tax Defense Network is a premier organization which is steadfastly protecting their clients and their tax or financial interests.

May 13, 2019

Harvey, thank you so much for your shout out. We appreciate having you as our client and choosing to partner with us to transform your financial future. You are awesome.

Mary
August 8th, 2019 Grand Haven, MI DETAILS

They got it so I would not stress any longer. It took a while but they a great job of us. We still owe but we feel better about. He were doing our business with Brandy what a nice and pleasant person. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you

Aug 08, 2019

Hi Mary. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Brandy is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Aleisi Thompson
August 5th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

Thanks Tax Defense. I am very satisfy for the work you have done in my case. Time frame was done correctly. All information and feedback was very clear. I will recommend this company highly and also I will use it again.

Aug 06, 2019

Aleisi, we will be here for you should you ever need us again. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Stephanie Dever
August 1st, 2019 Fort Wayne, IN DETAILS

I had Brandy as the lady that handled my case. She did a wonderful job! She called me every time that there was something new and every time that I call her if she did not answer she did return my call back. With her help on my case I was able to get the help I was looking for. Thank you for Brandy and the wonderful team.

Aug 02, 2019

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! It was our pleasure to assist you. We’re so glad we were able to help take steps toward a brighter financial future. We’re also happy to hear you appreciated Brandy’s work! We’ll pass along the kind words to her. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Eric Glassberg
August 1st, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Tracey M was extremely helpful with my tax problems at times I was really difficult to work with but Tracey was always patient with me I would reccomend her to everyone

Aug 02, 2019

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We realize how stressful this was for you. We’re so glad we were able to help take steps toward a brighter financial future. We’re also happy to hear you appreciated Tracy’s work! We’ll pass along the kind words to her. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Larry McMillian
July 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Tax Defense has been working with me for serval months they have come to agreement with the IRS that have save me tens of thousands of dollars I highly recommend Tax Defense taxes problem.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Larry, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Mike Kent
July 30th, 2019 Seneca, IL DETAILS

Starting out everyone I talked to was polite and patient with my complete ignorance of tax matters. It does take a while between communications with the people assigned to my case and I was switched between representatives a couple times, which can be aggravating. However in the end tax defense network dropped my tax liability from just over $40,000 to $4,000 total! What is more impressive is they did it while staying polite and patient with me, and did exactly what they promised without any other fees. Skeptical by nature I thought for sure the advertisements were mostly oversold, I will say that now I believe them fully. After all, any organization that can save a regular middle class person $36,000 should be trusted.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Taxes are complicated. We’re so glad we were able to meet your expectations and help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. As always, our team is ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.