Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

$100 Guarantee

Tax Defense Network

verified
$100 Guarantee
Tax Defense Network has consulted on over $15.7 billion in tax debt since 2007.

Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation. The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry. With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt you have and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is fair in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website; this is something to applaud. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are almost never available until customers have called and given information about their situation.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and find resolutions.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows customers with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail. Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the recent victims of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS' way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, like Optima Tax Relief, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief. Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Though the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.7

Miguel Ramirez
December 26th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

They did not help me as promised in a timely fashion. Aside from that I got charged 400 for services I did not recieve which mwas lifting a wage garnishment. After I tried to speak to my "case worker" about a refund since I never got any info about my student loan nor did they ever lift my wage garnishment which was the main reason for my call. I had to do lift the garnishment myself since they mistyped my Date of Birth and could get the power of attorney in their name. When I cancelled my card so they would not charge me, I had a rep call me and ask me for my last payment to which I replied with the events that took place. I was told I would be contacted by someone at their office so they could refund me what I was charged for and I never recieved a refund nor a phone call from anyone. Worst experience ever!!!

Jan 09, 2019

Miguel, Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can discuss this further and come to a resolution.

George
December 26th, 2018 San Angelo, TX DETAILS

Fast efficient work done with prompt answers to my questions

Dec 31, 2018

George, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Tracy Montero
December 26th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

I was put on a payment plan. I gave them information they ignored. No reduction and it resulted in a lean on my home. I never spoke to an attorney and at times were told the attorney was to busy to help me.

Dec 31, 2018

Tracy, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Rod Pitzer
December 26th, 2018 Grapevine, TX DETAILS

Overcharged for services rendered. Offered settlement without confirming with me. Poor communication. Would not recommend to anyone.

Dec 31, 2018

Rod, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Peggy mccomas
December 26th, 2018 Fairfield, TX DETAILS

They solved my problems Nd settled my Irs debt and gave me peace of mind

Dec 31, 2018

Peggy, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Saved my Bacon!
December 26th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

They are thorough and bring fresh strategies.

Dec 31, 2018

Glad we could save your bacon! Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Jeffrey martin
December 26th, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

They wanted money first didn't advise me that I wouldn't save more than the fee

Dec 31, 2018

Jeffrey, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

LLarboleda
December 26th, 2018 Meraux, LA DETAILS

Although their program did not benefit us, they listened to our concerns and corrected the situation.

Dec 31, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that we couldn't help you. Hopefully, if you ever need help in the future, we will be able to.

Shawnte Gooden
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Very professional company.Really helped my mother with her taxes . She is elderly and has copd. If not for tax defense network she may of lost her housing.

Dec 31, 2018

Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter. I'm happy to hear that the outcome was a great one!

Bill
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Did not reduce my tax debt, just delayed it, which cost me more in interest & penalties. Did not assist me with 2016 & 2017 tax preparation, as promised. Every time I called there was a different agent handling my case! VERY costly for what I received!!

Dec 31, 2018

Bill, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Hard to get a hold of and didn't keep us up to date

Dec 31, 2018

Anonymous, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

James Vanluinen
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Good personalities but do not think they saved me any money

Dec 31, 2018

James, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Regina
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Great service. Problem was handled quickly.

Dec 31, 2018

Regina, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

James Sirois
December 26th, 2018 Adrian, OR DETAILS

They were great answered my questions,returned my calls

Dec 31, 2018

Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Leesa
December 26th, 2018 Crescent City, CA DETAILS

Hands down, Noel C. I initially made contact with this company in 2015; however the agents I worked with repeatedly dropped the ball. I finally gave up hope until I received a call from Noel. Her sincerity and commitment to making things right and championing real resolution towards my tax issues surpassed any expectations. Noel took my situation personally and methodically pressed relentlessly towards achieving and succeeding in a solid resolution for me. I can honestly breathe now and I am in a better space because of her. Thank you Noel! You truly are a most valuable asset to this company and an angel for people like me.

Dec 31, 2018

Leesa, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter. I will definitely pass on your kind words to Noel. I am so happy to hear that you're in a better place and can live stress free.

Again if I could put zero I would.
December 26th, 2018 Laguna Niguel, CA DETAILS

If I could choose zero I would. Worst customer service I've ever received they did nothing for me. Did not respond for months.

Unhappy customer
December 26th, 2018 Murrieta, CA DETAILS

They advertise they can help your situation and in most cases lower the amount you owe. All they did was set up a payment plan for me. Even that took 3 months. I could have done that myself and they charged me 3,000 dollars to do it

walter thomas
December 26th, 2018 Encinitas, CA DETAILS

Worst service ever. Terrible service. Terrible customer service. I was changed advisors THREE times and over a year and a half later, it's still not resolved.

Dec 31, 2018

Walter, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

David Hall
December 26th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

They charged me thousands of dollars and they really did nothing for me. They did what I could of done for free

Dec 31, 2018

David, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Mg
December 26th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Won't return call , once they get your money they don't care

Dec 31, 2018

We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563. We definitely care and never want to just take your money.

Edward Tafoya
December 26th, 2018 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

The "owner" if that is true, Randall, was extremely difficult to get ahold of. What we were told, and what has happened so far, is complete opposite. I would give negative stars if I could.

Dec 31, 2018

We do not have an owner by that name. We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Tori Emerson
January 2nd, 2019 Warren, ME DETAILS

I was very happy with the work that Tax Defense did for me. Before I contacted them I spent my days worried about my tax problems with the IRS. From the first phone call I was given advice and peace of mind that they could help me solve my problems with this debt. I have talked to several people and every one of them have been very respectful and professional while working with me. I am relieved to have this tax debt resolved in the best way they could for me. I also want to add a special thanks to Deborah A I feel like I am talking to a friend every time I speak with her. Thank you for all that you have done!

Jan 02, 2019

Tori, I am so happy to hear this. We hope to always be there for you if you need help again. I will pass on your kind words to Deborah.

Samantha
January 2nd, 2019 McCammon, ID DETAILS

They couldn't/wouldn't do anything for me and they weren't very good about getting back to me when they said they would, be it by phone or email. Then after they dropped me as a customer, they sold my name and number to every tax help company ever created. My phone has been ringing off the hook.

Dec 21, 2018

Samantha, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

Daisha
December 21st, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

Very helpful staff. Whenever I call to get assistance I'm always greeted with care.

Dec 21, 2018

Daisha, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Craig
December 20th, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

They are an okay company, but I wouldn't rate them at the top. They are doing bascically what I needed to get done.When you call and talk to them about your actual situation you never really talk to a person.

Dec 21, 2018

Craig, Please contact us at 888-829-0563. We do not use automated systems so you should always be speaking with an actual person.

Shirley
December 20th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

I chose them because the people were friendly but not overly so and they seemed to know what they were talking about unlike the other companies who asked me for my social security number and other personal information that I that they didn't have. If I should ever have to need that type help again I would go back. I feel satisfied.

Dec 21, 2018

Shirley, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Tina
December 20th, 2018 Marion, IN DETAILS

My sister did it first and told me about good they were so then I tried it. Everything was real thorough, it took me from beginning to end and they got me to a place where I had the weighted lifted off my shoulders and I could sleep at night. They have good people skills, they know how to talk to people. They were real and they don't rush you and they listen to everything you say.

Dec 21, 2018

Tina, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Jimmy
December 20th, 2018 Browns Summit, NC DETAILS

They are a good organization. They do a good job, though I did have a problem with one of the things they did last year. Customer service is excellent, they could always answer my questions and they were with answering the phone working with me.

Dec 21, 2018

Jimmy, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Marion
December 20th, 2018 Huntersville, NC DETAILS

Communication is sometimes pretty tough. I thought my case was resolved and I contacted the IRS and found that it wasn't and so I'm a little unhappy about that because I paid a lot and it is still technically hasn't been resolved. I can't always get a hold of someone, it is difficult getting a response once the resolution is in place.

Dec 21, 2018

Marion, Please contact us at 888-829-0563. We'd love to get you some answers.

Alonzo
December 20th, 2018 Gonzales, LA DETAILS

They did save me some money. They did a good job for me and everything but I expected more but got less. I have trouble getting a hold of them, I could call and call and I wouldn't get a hold of them, that kind of bothered me a little bit.

Dec 21, 2018

Alonzo, I'm sorry you had a hard time reaching us. We would like to hear more about your experience, could you please contact us at 888-829-0563?

Robert
December 19th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

I would not do that again. Based on the results I would not use it or refer them. I had over payed my taxes by six thousand dollars, I wanted them to be able to reconcile instead they got me to pay a hundred dollars and it was not what they had committed to for me and in that thing. I was really counting on them. I have found that they are a group of individuals spread all over the country and that they work with each other but they're really not a concentrated company. At least in my experience I was calling different numbers all over and I don't think they understood my request.

Dec 19, 2018

Robert, Please contact us at 888-829-0563 so we can look into this further and explain our dynamics as a company.

Charles
December 19th, 2018 Marble Falls, TX DETAILS

They told me about their plan and I decided to use them, I had talked to a couple other companies and they sound like they're the ones that were going to take care of me the best. They handled it and took care of it. It wasn't a lot of money to get it all done and now free, I'm just paying back my taxes and take care business. I'm very good I'm glad I got it done. It's a good company and they helped me, and I appreciate all the help and they were help me and when I needed help. My account manager who was in charge of mine contacted me on all changes and guided me through everything. It is a real simple process and she took care of me. They are very trustworthy.

Dec 19, 2018

Charles, Thank you for your review. Hopefully, you will choose us with any other tasks you need handled.

Kenneth
December 19th, 2018 Clearwater, FL DETAILS

I saw them out and so I'm satisfied. They were up front with everything but my case is so old that they did a settlement in compromise and I kind of felt like I paid more than I had to because they didn't have to do any little paperwork but overall their support and their communication and the fact that they were not deceptive in anyway were commendable.

Dec 19, 2018

Kenneth, Thank you for choosing us to assist in your matter.

Bobbi
December 19th, 2018 South Bend, IN DETAILS

They were very professional and very helpful over the phone when I talked to them, every time I called with questions or concerns they immediately answered it and they did not think any question was a dumb question. They are very helpful and gave me more options that I didn't even think of. They are very professional and very courteous and are sympathetic to you and your needs.

Dec 19, 2018

Bobbi, We look at our clients as family. Thank you for your review and we with you the best.

Rupert
December 19th, 2018 Murrells Inlet, SC DETAILS

They have a good service but nobody is perfect. Sometimes it seemed like I was dealing with so many different people I think things would go better dealing with one person. They helped me get caught up with my return. They're courteous and they'll get you in and they work on getting you answers to your questions.

Dec 19, 2018

Rupert, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Calvin
December 19th, 2018 Alexandria, LA DETAILS

They didn't communicate with me a whole lot after we got set up. They worked it out so I'm satisfied.

Dec 19, 2018

Calvin, Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Louis
December 19th, 2018 Riverdale, GA DETAILS

All they did was get the government to put me on noncollectible. They didn't give me the option at the end to do anything other than what they wanted to get done. It was hard to get back with them and to get them to respond.

Dec 19, 2018

Louis, We would love to discuss this in more detail. Please contact us at 888-829-0563.

December 19th, 2018 Columbus, OH DETAILS

They were really understanding. They did a good job for me. I had a couple issues with them like that they took money out of my account without let me know or just it was just a mix up miscommunication that's all but overall I'm happy with the service that I received.

Dec 19, 2018

Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Michael
December 19th, 2018 Corning, IA DETAILS

Mine was kind of a unique situation but I though they handled it well. They were not able to resolve the problem but they were very reasonable and refunded my money. I had a positive experience and I would use them again if us the situation calls for it.

Dec 19, 2018

Michael, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

December 19th, 2018 DETAILS

I'm glad that I that I'm a customer there. I've looked into a lot of different other companies and I when I read here it was an eight plus rated company, I felt comfortable giving them the business. They actually were able to help me make payment arrangements to pay them back. They want their customers to be comfortable. It is a little scary and they make you feel at ease because they do all the work for you so you don't have to worry about engaging with the IRS. I feel they are very passionate with helping their clients with their tax issues.

Dec 19, 2018

Anonymous, Thank you for you review and choosing us to assist with your matter.