Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price in the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard for the tax relief industry.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also offers tax return preparation and help with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Edwin Abramson
June 7th, 2019 Corona, CA

I don't usually write positive reviews but for Tax Defense Network, I have no negative experiences, and NO I am not an employee or relative of one. My problem came an inability to pay taxes for a number of years. I was forced to retire for physical reasons requiring several surgeries and losing my job in the meantime. I am beyond the preferred hiring age and was unable to continue in my field physically. My wife had lost her job shortly after and our income was pretty much from Social Security. We had purchased rental 4 rental properties using our retirement and savings thinking they would provide as we bought them under the FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers) program and had the fully furnished. and ready to occupy. The government paid $2,100.00/mo rent for each and guaranteed for any damages. Sadly that program ended about a year later but we still had mortgages. The units were unoccupied for almost a year, we ended up having to file bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure and sold all the furnishings in yard sales for about 10 cents on the dollar just to live. Letter after letter from the IRS and even called the number on the letter but was not happy with the person at the other end. I'm not sure how I learned about Tax Defense Network (TDN), but I'm sure glad I called. It turned out to be the best decision I ever made besides my wife and children. I was moved from person to person and specialty too specialty but EVERYTHING that I was promised came to pass. I was quite nervous as I kept getting IRS letters. I was assured by TDN that was normal and that they were in negotiations with the IRS and not to worry. It took awhile because of the mess I had gotten myself into but the result was very satisfactory and TDN sent me a letter explaining what the terms of the disposition were and any correspondence from the IRS on this matter should be referred to TDN. The fees for what TDN accomplished were quite reasonable and I have to say, I'm a happy camper.

Jul 11, 2018

Hi Edwin, That is because we are ALL IN on providing the customer with a wonderful experience.

Herbert C. Smith
June 7th, 2019 Sheridan, MT

Brandy did a great job contacting me and keeping me informed with what was going on. It has been a pleasure working with her.

Jun 10, 2019

Herbert, it was our pleasure to have you as our client. Thank you for taking the time to let Brandy know how she is doing.

K. Bergman
June 7th, 2019 Reno, NV DETAILS

Based upon my time working with Mr. Alec J I was impressed by the efficient and effective solutions I received. They were timely in responding back to me when ever questions arose.

Jun 10, 2019

Bergman, we believe all questions deserve answers along with any expectation deserves to be over achieved. Thank you for being our client

Melissa Madison
June 7th, 2019 Palm Bay, FL DETAILS

Hamara R was working in my case, very friendly and efficient. Understand of my schedule and worked with me.

Jun 10, 2019

Melissa, we know you are a busy however we will be here for you regardless of when your shift ends.

Calvin Wright
June 7th, 2019 Tuscaloosa, AL DETAILS

If anybody was to ever questioned this company then. They are highly mistaken their rating is an A plus. On better business beruo that speaks for itself. Before my case even started. I was highly informed what was going to take place, and my case manger started right away. Once she obtained the information she needed to start the investigation. Every service cost but the cost in the end. Is well worth it in my opinion. The people that work for the company fully extend their genuine care and concerns.

Jun 10, 2019

Calvin, we take proud in being thorough and providing the highest in customer service. Thank you for being our client .

Brian Brey
June 7th, 2019 Elizabethtown, KY DETAILS

Well honestly I was getting ready to lose everything and I was working 7 days a for almost 3 months and the IRS was garnishing my wages. Thank God that they was there to help me and stop garnishing my wages!!! And I just wanna say Thank You for everything you’ll have done for me!!

Jun 10, 2019

Brian, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we helped. I hope you are able to take a well deserved vacation to celebrate the release of your garnishment.

DERON BUSBY
June 7th, 2019 Yemassee, SC DETAILS

Had a problem with taxes, had an unexpected illness which left me out of work for months, so changed tax bracket to bring home all money to fix and catch up all me bills. Didn't file for some years, when I decided I needed to try and get them all done. The amount I owed before penalties and late fees and penalties for not paying penalties made my tax quadruple to a large amount of money. I saw an pop up on my phone for tax defense, so I called and started the ball roll to help me with this problem. They worked for me until my situation was complete. I like to thank them for everything they have helped me with.

Jun 10, 2019

Deron, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you that we can help. We will be here for you whenever or wherever you need us to be.

Ariel w.
June 7th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS

My experience with tax defense was amazing!!!!!!!! John J helped me so much! He Kept me updated with my case every step of the way! Thank you John so much!!!!!

Jun 10, 2019

Ariel, thank you for giving John that extravagant shout out! We appreciate having as our client

Rudolph Modeszto
June 5th, 2019 Clermont, FL DETAILS

I highly recommend Tax Defense Network, particularly Jordan U of the Jacksonville FL office. He kept me informed throughout the process and advocated on my behalf so much so that I thought I would owe money to the IRS, and instead will be getting a refund. Thanks for all you do healing the little guys out.

Jun 10, 2019

Rudolph, that's one exciting result towards a stressful situation. We are happy to be a part of transforming your financial future. You are awesome!

jeannie
June 3rd, 2019 Birmingham, AL DETAILS

I was getting threatening letters from the IRS telling me I owed 10,000+ This hung over my head for 18 months bc the IRS acted like they had received no response. . While having a conversation with Keith, he picked up on so many deductions I was unaware of. Ended up getting a refund of $2700. Best money I ever spent. And the service was awesome.

Jun 04, 2019

Jeannie, thank you for sharing the weight on your shoulders and allowing us to help you through this time. Thank you for being our client.

M Motwanj
June 3rd, 2019 West Bloomfield, MI

OK - Response and serv ice not good at all.

Jun 03, 2019

Motwanj, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We would love the specifics of your experience to make sure that we are doing the most to improve. We look forward to learning from this.

Lamuel Mann
May 31st, 2019 Kaibito, AZ DETAILS

I was really worried about my tax problems for couple of years and money solution helped me out a lot. Now I'm happy that I can pay for my IRS.

May 31, 2019

Lamuel, hakuna not taxa - it means no more worries for the rest of your tax days. It is our pleasure to serve.

Bobby Sims
May 31st, 2019 Houston, TX

So far I have had a wonderful experience working with Diamond S. Looking forward to my case being handled in the best care with Mrs. S.

May 31, 2019

Bobby, we are in the business to stay wonderful. Thank you for being our client we look forward to continue rocking it.

George Schnabel
May 29th, 2019

Terrible - They don't respond to emails nor do they keep phone appointments

May 30, 2019

George, thank you for your detailed response about your experience. We apologize for the rough start and would love the opportunity to be of service to you. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected] to answer any questions that were left on the table.

Mike
May 29th, 2019

Up and down : one person might tell you a price a while anther will quote anther price and there is so many involved that it can be confusing on who is who

May 30, 2019

Mike, it is not fun to have an elevator experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected] to get one answer and a game plan catered to your specific situation.

Becki
May 29th, 2019

The rep repeated accolades too much and avoided my question until after keeping me on the phone for over an hour. When told him this process wasn't a good fit for me he became pushy and rude

May 30, 2019

Becki, we always strive to do the best for our clients however it is never the intent to be rude. We would love to reach out to you to discuss your full experience however we need some information from you. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience by phone at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected]

Jerry
May 29th, 2019

Waste of my time. Talked to a customer service rep told them my situation. They said they would call me back in an hour and no call. I called and left message for the rep on his voicemail and still no return call.

May 30, 2019

Jerry, allow us the opportunity to make things right. We would love to reach out to you to discuss your full experience however we need a few tidbits of information from you. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience by phone at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected]

Jeanara Green
May 29th, 2019 Lake Stevens, WA DETAILS

Did not do as promised and stopped responding after my payment plan was complete.

May 29, 2019

Jeanara, please allow us the opportunity to review your case once more and make things right. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] with your best contact information to reach you. Thank you for being our client.

Miriam
May 29th, 2019 Beaumont, CA DETAILS

They are amazing and helpful always nice never any problems

May 29, 2019

Miriam, you are amazing and we thank you for the opportunity to partner with you towards transforming your financial future. Add us to your contact list under problemsolvers!

Sharon
May 29th, 2019 Window Rock, AZ DETAILS

The Tax Defense Network helped me with with my IRS situation. They communicated with on decisions and advised on time. I recommend TSN to anyone.

Steve Digby
May 29th, 2019 Kyle, TX DETAILS

Lack of personal attention, unanswered phone calls and emails.

Ken b
May 29th, 2019 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS

Minimal communications on their part .I called them many times with no return .Phone calls to mephone calls to me

May 29, 2019

Ken, we only get better with candid feedback. Thank you for making us aware of the opportunity to grow. With that stated, we would like to earn your recommendation by making things right. Please email us at [email protected] with your contact information to have one of our specialist reach out to you or you can call at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611.

Lee Stoltz
May 29th, 2019 Hutchinson, MN DETAILS

they were helpful , Irena B had helped anser questions

May 29, 2019

Lee, it is our pleasure to be of service and thank you for taking the time to shout out our team. You are awesome!

Jeffrey Thornton
May 29th, 2019 Auburn, NY DETAILS

The whole experience was very easy. They took care of everything

May 29, 2019

Jeffrey, our team your way. We are happy life was made easy for you during this. Thank you for being our client.

Ngauv, leng o
May 29th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS

At Tax Defense Network, they are very professional. Quick and reliable and additional to what they are good at doing, they help to release my mountain of stress. I specially give a big thank you to Ms. Joanne R and Mr. Mark G. I thank you 🙏 both very much

May 29, 2019

Leng, thank you so very much for being you and taking the time to let us know that we matter and made such a difference to you!

Vivian Velasco
May 29th, 2019 Dyer, IN DETAILS

Anytime you get the notice that you owe taxes or any other tax issue, it is unnerving and upsetting. When I joined the Tax Defense Network, I found ALL to be calming and willing to help my every need. Very positive experience. The person that really helped me was Brandy H. She was professional, helpful and reassuring. All my concerns were taken care of and in a timely manner. She gave me excellent help with a kind touch that I needed to get through this process. I would highly recommend Brandy for any needs the public may have. She made this experience easy to handle. Brandy answered all my questions and guided me in a positive direction. I appreciate her very much.

May 29, 2019

Vivian, there's nothing better than a cold glass of "we have your back" when it is needed. Happy to be of service to you and we will surely let Brandy know that she made all the difference.

jim werner
May 28th, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS

karl s was tops. he was especially helpful when the irs tried to back door me when after they received a payment and i had followed their directions for the specified tax year. the irs dropped me off the payment plan even though they had received the payment. i did have to pay a reduced additional fee to tax defense network but they reduced my monthly payment by 4/5ths.

May 28, 2019

Jim, you were a 5/5 client. Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to serve you.

SHERLIE ANDERSON
May 24th, 2019 Shawnee, KS DETAILS

ALL MY QUESTIONS WAS ANSWER NO SURPRISES, MY MONEY SOLVES CASEWORKER, RESPONSE QUICKLY, I FELT SHE WAS CONCERNS ABOUT MY NEEDS. PUT GREAT EFFORT TO RESOLVING MY GRANISHMENT ISSUE QUICKLY AND PAYMENT REDUCTION. I WOULD RECOMMEND MONEY SOLVER 100%.

May 28, 2019

Sherlie, call us Taxoogle. Thank you for being our client!

Jonathan A.Micael
May 24th, 2019 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS

I became a client of TDN in July of 2016. I was satisfied with the service as it was exactly as promised. I had forgotten all about it until now, almost 3 years later, John F gave me a follow up call. This was an important call for me because it prompted me to take a look at my situation and make a final payment to the IRS, thus avoid further penalties and interest. John was very attentive and thorough in providing me all the information I needed.

May 28, 2019

Jonathan, we are the notification you never expected you wanted to read. We are proud to be of service. Thank you for being our client.

Randall Bennett
May 24th, 2019 Yuma, AZ

My case was handled quickly and professionally. Irena B was knowledgeable, courteous and responded to my questions and concerns quickly.

May 28, 2019

Randall, we may not be as fast as JJ's sandwiches however we are close second! Thank you for your feedback.

Patty
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Because of the people working there! Specifically John F - concerned, professional, excellent with follow up

Apr 29, 2019

Patty, Thank you so much for your review and choosing us to assist with your tax matter.

Albert Smaistrla
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

I paid my Tax bil plus their fee. No help whatsoever I am still receiving demand letters from the IRS

May 06, 2019

Albert, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry to hear to your experience with us did not meet your expectations. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] to discuss what we could've done better.

Aes
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They didn't help me at all. Nothing .I couldn't do nothing

May 21, 2019

Aes, we would love the opportunity to review your case once more. Please reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] Let us make things right.

Elaine
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Because it takes about up to 4 phone calls to get me questions answered.

May 21, 2019

Elaine, thank you for your candid feedback. We are always looking to improve and with your help and specific feedback, we will. We look forward to the opportunity to make things better for you in the future.

Daniel Kulstad
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Took care of the problem fast and professionally

May 21, 2019

Daniel, efficiency is our middle and professional is our last name. Thank you for being our client.

Victor Matloff
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

The representatives assigned to me kept changing- I had 6 or 7 in total- no one stayed they kept moving on. Also, the representatives were only a go-between, not the tax agent who actually needed to take care of my needs and I had to get very curt, almost rude with the representatives in order to talk to the tax agent. I almost demanded a refund.

May 21, 2019

Victor, thank you for your candid feedback. We are always looking to improve and with your help and specific feedback, we will. We believe in working as a team to ensure that you are getting the best service for your tax situation and for your experience. We fell short and will work to do better. Thank you for being our client.

Sherry
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Finally got action once its threatened to take my ss. 6 payments in to my yearly set up with them. But they finally came through which is great.

May 21, 2019

Sherry, thank you for your patience and we are happy to hear that we were still able to hit it out of the park for you. Thank you for being our client.

Elizabeth Keller
May 20th, 2019 DETAILS

In the beginning when I first talked to Tax Defense I was under the understanding that my taxes would be taken care of but by the end of everything I found out that I have to wait a few more years before everything will be over and I already knew that after 10 years of each year owed that the IRS would possibly drop everything. So I am still going to have to look over my shoulder for several years.

May 21, 2019

Elizabeth, we are sorry to hear that the results you received were not expected. Whenever you look over just remember that we are here and will be there for you, every time. Thank you for being our valued client. At any moment please feel free to reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Belinda
May 20th, 2019 Harper Woods, MI DETAILS

Corrie C was friendly all of the time. She give assurance when I was worried and helped me with questions and concerns.

May 21, 2019

Belinda, we will let Corrie know how awesome she was. Thank you for being our client we are happy to be of service to you.

Robin
May 20th, 2019 Tacoma, WA

Not very professional or respectful. When I decided not to enlist their service, I was bombarded with phone calls 2 or 3 times a day, from different phone numbers. They never left a message, which is also quite unprofessional. This continued even after I said to stop calling me. I finally reported them to the FTC and BBB for harassment. I've no idea if they are still calling, I blocked every number they used and stopped answering my phone. Based on discussions with others, they had similar issues. This company most definitely should not be recommended by your company.

May 22, 2019

Robin, we are enthusiastic about how we can help and we always want to make sure that we are fighting the good fight. With this said, we appreciate the feedback and will continue to work harder and get better with your help.

Roy & Audrea Hamilton
May 17th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

I would like to thank Lakeisha W for her excellent support. She took care of all my queries in a jiffy. She also provided timely and helpful advice regarding the my concerns about what the possible options may be if going to purchase property while in a non collectable status with the IRS. LaKeisha thoroughly explained all possible options and results as well as suggested the best way to proceed that will suit our needs. Ms. W has a caring approach and she is a true professional. Please accept my gratitude towards her and your customer care staff for their speedy and efficient services as well as their attentive and alert presence. I would especially like to commend Ms. W for her professionalism and superlative skills. Sincerely Roy and Audrea Hamilton. : )

May 17, 2019

Roy, she is jumping with joy at your feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to let her and us know how we are doing. You are awesome!

Ernest Wells
May 16th, 2019 Wilmington, DE DETAILS

When I had Shantell K as my rep, she was very helpful & kept in touch so I knew where I was in this process. She was excellent. This new person you've assigned to me has been the WORST. He is so bad I can't even tell you his name! The company has no problem deducting a payment each month but I'm feeling like I'm on an island. I don't know where I stand with your company or the IRS

May 16, 2019

Ernest, thank you for honest feedback. We will have someone reach out to you shortly to make this right. If we miss each other please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Don
May 14th, 2019 Round Rock, TX DETAILS

*I have been very pleased with each of the people we have had the pleasure working with at Tax Defense Network. Each of the representatives are knowledgeable, and are working in our behalf.

May 16, 2019

Don, service is our first priority. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you towards transforming your financial future.

James Ashley
May 14th, 2019 Polk City, FL DETAILS

Ebony R amd Everyone else that I have spoke to have been very helpful and very polite they have been quick at handling my case.

May 16, 2019

James, thank you for letting us know how we are doing. You have made our day! Thank you for being our client!

melinda frias
May 14th, 2019 Novato, CA DETAILS

Max has been outstanding this whole time and has provided outstanding customer service. He always responds and he always makes himself available for answering any and all questions

May 16, 2019

Melinda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We will let Max know how well he is doing . You are awesome!

Elizabeth Schloth
May 14th, 2019 Bellport, NY

initial impression was promising but haven't been able to get a call back in 4 days and since my situation is urgent I am considering finding another agency for help with my tax issues

May 14, 2019

Elizabeth, we are sorry for the lack of communication you are currently receiving. Please reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or email us at [email protected] We will make this right.

Brenda Sonia
May 14th, 2019 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

Team worked very hard in accomplishing a satisfactory outcome and end results. Always available when needed and made themselves available when needed.

May 14, 2019

Brenda, you call we answer. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It was our pleasure to work for you towards getting you your desired results.

Gerald Anderson Sr
May 14th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

You are always reachable and understanding

May 14, 2019

Gerald, we will be there for you at all moments. Thank you for being our client.

David Thomas
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Great customer service and professionally done

May 14, 2019

David, this is fantastic to hear. We are happy to serve. Thank you for being our client.

Charles Wright
May 14th, 2019 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS

I worked with several different people and 4 out of 5 were very helpful.

May 14, 2019

Charles, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are always striving to get better and look forward to the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating. Thank you for being our client.