Tax Defense Network is a highly recommended tax company with a full range of services extending from tax debt resolution services to tax return preparation.

Tax Defense Network has an average cost of $2,500 to $3,000 for its full services (prices will be lower for less in-depth services and higher for more in-depth services), a good price for the tax relief industry.

The company employs many tax professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. These experts work to resolve tax problems on their client's behalf.

With the combination of professionals, a large selection of relief services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating.

Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of its clients and find a solution that is best for the taxpayer. Some of these solutions include providing tax representation and making offers in compromise that settle your tax debt to a lower total amount. Delinquent taxpayers can work with a tax expert to receive the relief they need from a variety of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax penalties.

View Tax Defense Network reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Tax Defense Network Cost
  • Excellent Customer Reviews
  • Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services
  • Professional Debt Forgiveness Team
  • Available Nationwide

Tax Defense Network Cost

Tax Defense Network charges between $2,500 and $3,000 on average. End price depends on the amount of tax debt owed and the tax relief actions required, Tax Defense Network's average price is good in comparison to other tax debt relief options.

Prices for tax relief services vary depending on the client's situation. For a more precise cost estimate, potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation offered by Tax Defense Network. This process of determining the complexity of the tax problem and then offering a cost estimate is standard among tax relief service providers.

Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs and fees from customers.

Excellent Customer Reviews

Tax Defense Network continually receives positive online customers reviews.

Customers praise the company’s professional and attentive service and kind staff. Reviews regularly comment on the knowledgeability of the tax professionals and their ability to answer questions and resolve issues.

Many clients also praise the company for resolving their tax issues, dealing with unfiled tax returns and unpaid taxes, removing a bank levy, and settling their IRS tax debt to something they could better afford to pay. Furthermore, clients have also appreciated TDN’s assistance with filing tax returns.

Variety of Tax Forgiveness Services

TDN is more than just a tax resolution company and offers an impressive selection of options for individuals, the self-employed, and business owners.

The company's full-service approach allows individual taxpayers and businesses with a variety of tax needs to utilize its assistance. Interested customers can call for a free consultation with a tax professional to gain guidance before committing to its services.

Tax Defense Network’s tax professionals can assist with tax issues such as IRS back taxes, delinquent taxes, small business tax issues, payroll taxes and a variety of IRS penalties such as wage garnishments, federal tax lien issues, and bank levies.

The qualified tax forgiveness professionals can also represent clients during tax audits. Additionally, it assists with IRS appeals and also offers rare IRS debt forgiveness solutions such as innocent spouse relief, student loan forgiveness programs, and other tax amnesty programs.

The company helps customers receive the best possible tax resolution through its tax relief services. It can help settle IRS tax debt through an offer in compromise, penalty abatement, an installment agreement, or a currently not collectible status. TDN also offers financing options for those in need of assistance.

Tax Defense Network helps its clients navigate the IRS's tax relief programs. The ability to work with tax experts makes Tax Defense Network a great option with seeking a tax relief agency.

It can help small businesses with tax resolutions similar to those provided for individual clients such as an offer in compromise (settlement agreement), installment agreement, penalty abatement, and more. TDN can help people fight a wage garnishment or tax lien, prevent future tax liability, take advantage of tax cuts, and educate you on your personal taxable income for future reference.

Tax Defense Network's services extend beyond tax relief. The company also has tax preparers who do tax return preparation. Tax preparers ensure that clients' taxes are filed properly and that clients get their tax refunds if they paid more taxes than they should have. Tax Defense Network also helps with student loan debt. Its tax preparation services are available to individuals and small business owners. It also assists with payroll taxes and other tax forms. Additionally, it provides financial solutions for businesses such as bookkeeping and business advice on its site bizsolutionsnetwork.com.

With these additional tax services, Tax Defense Network goes beyond relief programs to help its clients avoid future tax problems.

Professional Debt Forgiveness Team

The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. These types of tax professionals are qualified to represent clients in front of the IRS during disputes and appeals.

Tax attorneys and enrolled agents understand how the IRS works and what tax law requires of taxpayers. The most common ways to deal with the IRS is to negotiate the tax debt with an offer in compromise or set up a payment plan with an installment agreement.

Removing penalties, like levies on bank accounts or liens on property, is trickier to achieve because of the strict rules and eligibility requirements for penalty abatement.

A highly qualified tax team is vital for creating and providing customers with a quality tax forgiveness program.

Additionally, representatives are accessible 24/7 by phone to answer questions or for free consultations. The company can also be reached by email or mail.

Finally, Tax Defense Network employs Spanish speaking representatives, a service not offered by all tax resolution companies. With the help of a professional tax lawyer, you'll be able to fight virtually anything the IRS throws your way.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. Not all tax resolution companies operate in every state. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

There is also a minimum tax debt requirement of $5,000, which is low in comparison to other tax debt relief companies; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. A $5,000 minimum requirement makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people from many different financial circumstances.

The company can also help natural disaster victims and taxpayers with tax problems, such as the survivors of Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Harvey. Disaster tax relief is the IRS's way of helping those who live in an area that has been declared a "disaster area." Qualifying customers will be able to claim a loss and gain some tax credit.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

Tax Defense Network does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

Though Tax Defense Network predominately receives positive reviews, it has also received some complaints from customers. One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications.

Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns about their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the tax relief services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of tax services to help clients achieve a successful tax resolution. It has been in business for more than two decades, so it has valuable years of experience in the industry. The company has a minimum debt requirement of $5,000 and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief.

Tax Defense Network can offer you the services of a skilled tax attorney, CPA, or Enrolled Agent. Working with these tax specialists, clients can receive help preparing taxes and resolving tax problems. Access to an attorney familiar with tax law is especially helpful for individuals with trickier tax situations. The average cost of Tax Defense Network's services is $2,500 to $3,000, though the actual cost varies based on a customer's tax situation.

Interested individuals should take advantage of Tax Defense Network's free consultation to have their case reviewed, hear a potential plan for resolving their tax debt, and get more specific information on costs.

While the company has limited industry accreditations and a short refund policy, the customer reviews are overall very positive. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network as your tax relief agency because it is one of the best tax relief companies in the industry.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

3.8

Denise and mike Dobbs
September 30th, 2019 Dallas, GA DETAILS

We have had absolutely no help after paying $2700 to your company . We were told last dec that our 15 and 16 taxes were closed with zero balance owed. In April of this year got a notice from irs stating we owed $26.000. A “mistake” on your part. We have been sent from person to person on our case. Couldn’t get our original case worker to respond to our issues. A complete letdown. Now after nothing done since April we are having to pay $480 a month for who knows how long. Very upset and feel like we were taken advantage of after our initial payments were made. Nothing absolutely nothing was done to lessen our amount or even interest! We work hard for our money and expected your company to do the same to help us out.

Sep 30, 2019

Hi Denise and Mike. We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with us and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We strive to provide excellent service to meet our clients needs. We would like the opportunity to review your concerns and do what we can to make them right. We will reach out to you in the next 24 hours or if you prefer you can reach us at 888-829-0563 ext 165

Jason Wandell
September 30th, 2019 Montrose, CO DETAILS

They were very helpful in giving me my options on the best way to take care of my tax issue, got a follow up every few days, a phone call and a follow up email. They were very fast at making progress to take care of my tax issue. I would recommend them to any one who has tax issues or questions.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Jason. Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The team at TDN strives to personalize the experience for each client and we are thrilled we were able to do this for you. We truly understand tax situations can be complicated. Don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future for any questions you may have.

John Peirce
September 30th, 2019 Humble, TX DETAILS

I started with a rather large debt..to IRS.. I was a subcontractor.and 1 of the companies I sub from used my information I was was a victim of identity theft... I used a CPA to prove from checks and 1099 ECT that I was a victim... The CPA was assured i would get credited for this amount...IRS didn't accept this... Next I got a lawyer..the IRS had sent my work letters to garnish my wages...well the lawyer stopped the garnishment...but I was going to have to pay more than I could afford.. with the identity theft that added 140000$ to what I actually owed...the lawyer charged me for trying to fight the identity theft. and the lawyer was actually a waist of time.. except for stopping the garnishment.... A friend at work..had told me a lawyer or most people that deal with the IRS. won't actually challenge them or battle with them...last thing they want is the IRS on them....so I tried handling my case...on my own...DONT DO THAT.... They are tricky ....and it's not up to them to try to help you... You have to know the laws to even start with the IRS......... Using my friends advise. I called Tax Defense..... My introduction to them they were very interested..and could help me... So here we go... I signed for them to represent me... My case went thru 5 steps ..as my case got involved it went to different case workers ...that are Pristine in what they do... It took about a year...but I had no more letters from the IRS ..and was definitely less stressed....at times updates were perhaps 2-4 months apart... Waiting on IRS to reply ....or this is our next step...Tax Defense kept me up to date ...on what was going on.... I spoke with a few of there team before my case went to closing.... Then there closing Artist ...as I say ... Had called me and sent email on my final ...which is 0 balance owed and lien on Home removed... Well 4 months later evidently the IRS didn't remove my lien on my Home...Tax Defense immediately reopened my case and got the lien removed..... I am Very Pleased with my out come....Very Pleased.... RELIEVED.... Tax Defense... Is THE BEST .... Long Story short...... By the way my debt to the IRS was 175000 ...so much interest that I could of never paid it off... The IRS had garnished my tax return since 2007. which I felt had MORE than paid them.....

Oct 01, 2019

Hi John. Thanks for sharing your success story and leaving us a 5 star review. This is going to help others that may be in the same situation and don't know which way to turn. Our team takes great pride in their work and are results driven. We are truly grateful we lived up to your expectations. Helping wonderful clients like you makes this the best job in the world.

Daniel Johnson
September 27th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

My review is really more specifically of our (my wife and I) experience with Tammy G, the professional to whom we were fortunately assigned via Tax Defense Network, rather than Tax Defense Network as an organization, in general. It's difficult to really imagine what our process could've been like with a different professional, and even more so to imagine a different professional being more kind, capable and diligent than Tammy has been. She was empathetic to our plight, and more often than not relatively immediately responsive and communicative in regard to our questions and needs. For reasons too complicated to document here, there was a moment during our advocacy process at which we thought we might be placed otherwise, and we were so relieved when that didn't happen. Tammy was amazing from day one, and continued to be available and helpful at every turn. I sincerely don't know what we would have done without her. To the extent that Tax Defense Network was smart enough to make sure she was one of the professionals commissioned in their company or "network", I give them credit; they picked a great person to represent their organization, and we're incredibly grateful they also picked her to advocate for us. She made the experience for us, and it's really hard to see it any other way. Thank you, Tammy!!!

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Daniel. Wow such a wonderful review, thank you. We strive to match clients with the Analyst that is best able to handle their situation and sounds like we hit a homerun. We couldn't agree more that Tammy is an outstanding, compassionate and knowledgeable Analyst. We are so happy she was able to exceed your expectations. We will pass this along to her and know this will make her day (more like her month). If you ever need assistance in the future we are just a phone call away. Thanks again.

Scott
September 26th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Can’t begin to say how much they have helped me. I know a lot of People see commercials and say that people were paid to write nice comments however I am telling the truth all these people are the real deal. A special shout out to John K for his support.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Scott. We would truly like to thank you for this amazing review. It means so much to us not only to provide exceptional customer service but to hear from our clients that they appreciate our service. We will pass this on to John, it will surely make his day. Give us a shout if there I anything we can further assist you with.

Mark Anthony
September 26th, 2019 Tolleson, AZ

My experience using the Tax Defense Network was very good. I was very well informed from my fist consultation what to expect regarding my tax situation. Their Staff of Tax Professionals is outstanding in working tax problems for people like me, I can highlight in my comments that John J who was my tax agent was very professional, knowledgeble and communicative thru the entire process. I recommend Tax Defense Network Services to anyone with tax problems with the IRS.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Mark. We would like to take this opportunity to say thanks a million for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us to know we are taking care of our clients. We are happy to hear John was able to provide the exceptional service you deserve. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if we can be of further assistance.

Mark Hearn
September 26th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

Tax Defense Network has been a great team that has been on my side from the beginning. They have helped me twice now on my IRS tax issues and they have provided me with all the info I need to take care of my debt. I highly recommend this great group of professionals to anyone with Tax problems.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Mark. We would like to thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to go to bat for you and help you through this stressful situation. We really appreciate our wonderful clients like you. Always feel free to reach out to us if ever you have any questions.

TERANCE HALL
September 26th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

I would highly recommend Money Solver. I was stuck in a rut. A large amount of tax debt. I reached out to them and was taken care of in a timely manner. Specifically Carson M, who is the one who took my case. He took great care of me and my case. Explained to me everything he needed to do and how it all should turn out. He kept his word and now I'm debt free.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Terance. We are ecstatic to hear we met your expectations. Tax laws are complicated and Carson is an expert at what he does. We appreciate you positive feedback and will pass on your kind words Carson. We are a phone call away if we can be of assistance in the future.

William Spiegel
September 26th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

9-17-19 I would like to take a minute to express my gratitude to the Tax Defense Network and Mr. Maxwell W for the personal interest and concern provided while handling my case. They have helped me through an extremely stressful, high anxiety situation. I have contacted other Tax Services and been very disappointed, so I was apprehensive and worried to think that I would not get the help I needed. Mr. W was professional and extremely helpful. I would recommend his services to anyone who needs help. Thank you William Spiegel

Sep 29, 2019

Hi William. We would like to say thanks for leaving such an awesome review. Max is very passionate about helping his clients and is a true asset for our company. Thanks for taking the leap of faith in partnering with our company. We are honored to be able to assist you in this stressful situation. Now you can rest easy.

Consuelo Alexander
September 26th, 2019 Somerset, NJ DETAILS

The team I worked with was so efficient and on point with everything I can't thank them enough...

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Bruce. Thanks for leaving us your honest feedback. We apologize if something was overlooked on your case. Our team of experts are going to review the details and will reach out to you shortly. We want to ensure you are satisfied. We can also be reached at at 888-829-0563 ext 165

Bruce Colt
September 25th, 2019 Dayton, MN DETAILS

I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a reduction in the debt

James Pernell, Sr.
September 25th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

Daniya B helped me with the process of getting my affairs in order. She guided me with such care and insight, she made me feel like a friend of the family. In my personal opinion she need a huge raise salary.

Sep 25, 2019

Hi James. We would like to thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy everything turned out in your favor, after all you are like family to us. And we have to admit Daniya is top notch in our company. Feel free to reach out to us if we could be of further assistance.

Nolan white
September 25th, 2019 Etoile, TX DETAILS

Amazing service, Jordon was super helpful with me through the entire process

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Nolan. We appreciate your kind words. We could not agree more on the amazing service Jordan provides to his clients. We will pass this along to him, it will make his day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime you have questions.

Donna
September 24th, 2019 Whitwell, TN

I just spoke with Josh A at tax defense network. He was very helpful in advising us with our tax issue. Very honest and up front. Integrity means a lot these days.

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Donna. We are so happy to hear Josh was able to assist you on what could be a very stressful situation. Taxes are complicated and we have the knowledge. We agree honesty is the best policy and that what we practice. Thanks for leaving us a positive review.

Steve Nichols
September 24th, 2019 Fort Myers, FL DETAILS

Worked out Great in my favor. They stayed in touch with me thru the whole process.

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Steve. Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We strive to get the best results for each and every client and we are thrilled we were able to accomplish this for you. Thanks again for partnering with us. Feel free to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Peggy T
September 24th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

I had to follow-up continuously due to lack of timely responses; provisions of forms, information from members of the "team." However, the agent assigned to my case (Haydee S) has been extremely professional and helpful throughout the process.

Sep 24, 2019

Hi Peggy. We appreciate you honest feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we will review on what we can do better. We are very happy to hear that Haydee was able to help, she is a true asset to our company. Feel free to reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165 if we can be of further assistance.

Lisa Di Meglio
September 24th, 2019 Trenton, NJ

First time ever owning the IRS a large amount of money. I was panic stricken and didn't know what to do. I saw a TV commercial for TDN. I was immediately put in contact with a wonderful agent (my apologies I have forgotten her name) and she thoroughly discussed what TDN does. I was assigned to Stephanie T, who was awesome! We did have some issues getting documents from my accountant, so the case took way longer than it should have. Stephanie was ready to close the case, which I completely understood and once we spoke she was very accommodating to the situation. Once the documents were received my case was resolved in a day. So I just wanted to say Thank you Stephanie for helping me during this stressful period. I will definitely refer TDN to others. Lisa

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Lisa. Thanks for choosing our company. It is has been our privilege to assist you in this matter. We understand how difficult these times can be and going at it alone is never easy. Our mission is to help every person, one client at a time. We are so happy you had Stephanie by your side. We will pass this along to her, it will make her day. We are always here for you if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Anita Mounce
September 24th, 2019 Shelton, WA DETAILS

Sara A has been wonderful to work with. She has made my life a whole lot easier. I will work with her and only her from now on. I worked with Ruth R in the beginning and I was ready to drop Tax Defense Network because my experience with her was horrible. But I am very happy to be working with a real helpful and competent tax agent.

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Anita. We would like to say thanks for leaving Sara such a wonderful review. It is important to us that you feel confident throughout this process. Our management team is always here to assist if there are any questions. We will pass this along to Sara.

Corinne A Chapman
September 24th, 2019 Kentwood, LA DETAILS

Tyler J was extremely helpful and courteous. He handled my problems timely, and made himself available 7 days a week, in the event I had questions. I would highly recommend this company.

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Corinne. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Our employees are dedicated to helping our clients and we are really glad it shows. Tyler is a true asset to our company. Always feel free to reach out to us in the future if you have any questions.

Debbie Kernell
September 24th, 2019 Cicero, IL DETAILS

I’m a client and had nothing but a great experience with this company, I have Jordan as my consultant and he is the best person ever, he has always been there with any questions I have, he is very patient and very understanding, he has helped me get through difficult times, he actually cares about his clients,

Sep 24, 2019

Hi Debbie. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience and want to thank you for your positive feedback. We agree, Jordan is very passionate about helping his clients and is a true asset to our company. We will pass this along to him, it will put a smile on his face. We are always here for you if you if you need further assistance.

Debbie
September 24th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

Corrie was great but I had one issue that wasn’t addressed for months only because she didn’t understand it at the time but she got it taken care of and learned as well

Sep 24, 2019

Hi Debbie. We would like to thank you for leaving us the positive review. We are so pleased to hear Corrie was able to get everything resolved for you. We always strive to do our very best. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

P. Thompson
September 23rd, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

This company gave me immediate attention. The person assigned to help me with my tax problems constantly keep in touch with me. She gave me hope that some all of my Tax problems will be behind me. I'm glad I made the call.

Sep 24, 2019

Thompson, we are glad that you made the call also. We are a team and we appreciate having your as our client. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you as our client.

adriano demos
September 23rd, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL

My expectation was to pay 40 % less on the amount that I owe. with is $ 12.000.00 I like the lower amount per month . I can afford.

Sep 24, 2019

Adriana, we appreciate having you as our client and you choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Edward
September 23rd, 2019 Dayton, OH DETAILS

I originally had a payment plan with the IRS and was faithfully making payments. In December I went into the hospital and had emergency open heart surgery. While in the hospital the payment date came and went so I missed it. The day after Christmas I got the letter that the IRS was going to do what they enjoy doing which is come after my wages and assets. This happened about the time the government shutdown which included the IRS. Sick and desperate I did not know where to turn so I found Money Solver. They took it from there and worked out a payment plan I could live with. Everyone one I worked with especially Corrie C were courteous and competent. I am now back on track in dealing with that beast called the IRS.

Sep 24, 2019

Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and giving Corrie a shout out. We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our client.

Barbara Auguste
September 20th, 2019 New York City, New York DETAILS

Sense of urgency is lacking. If not for repeated calls and complaints I would more than likely still be waiting for a response I essentially could have gotten on my own from the IRS. Complete waste of time and money

Sep 23, 2019

Hi Barbara. Thanks for your feedback. We are truly sorry we did not meet your expectations. We strive hard to do provide our clients with outstanding customer service. I would like to review your situation with you to see if there is additional assistance we can provide. Please reach out to me 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Aaron N Weed
September 20th, 2019 Auburn, NY DETAILS

They are awesome. I have chronic renal failure and I owed money. They helped alleviate the stress of owing that money so I could focus on my health

Sep 20, 2019

Aaron, we hope your health continues to progress in a positive direction. Thank you for the opportunity to have you as our client.

Harold J
September 20th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

Very courteous. Prompt. Very knowledgeable about tax issues. Would recommend them for all tax issues

Sep 20, 2019

Harold, it is our honor to have you as our client, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future

Sandra Ard
September 20th, 2019 Watford City, ND DETAILS

Tax DEFENSE NETWORK IS THE BEST. They put my mind at ease and got the job done always there to calm me down when I had a melt down over unpaid taxes.Great Team of experts.

Sep 20, 2019

Sandra, thank you for such a shout out. You are awesome and we appreciate having you as our client.

Bill
September 20th, 2019 Sarasota, FL DETAILS

I had tried two other companies over a space of 3 years and couldn't get much of a result. Spent a lot of money. Got a hold of Tax Defense Network and they over performed each step of the way. The results from Tax Defense Network far exceeded my expectations.

Sep 20, 2019

Bill, we are the genie in the Tax bottle. Thank you for being our client.

Gknowlton
September 20th, 2019 Buena Vista, CO DETAILS

The first agent I worked with did not complete my case in a timely manner. Once I started working with Tomika she was able to help me get quick results and was very gracious to me as I was very upset.

Sep 20, 2019

Gknowlton, I am sorry to hear the you've had such a negative experience. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you and discuss the details of your experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Ramona Renguul
September 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Fast and friendly, service I would suggest them to anyone.

Sep 20, 2019

Ramona, thank you for taking the time to be our client and choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Ron
September 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They did nothing. Had to pay them 1000 dollars and the did not reduce the tax debt or even get the interest removed. Not did they remove any penalties. They set up a payment plan. That's it. They aren't worth the phone call. A month or so later the IRS sends me a notice on their own saying I had been over billed by 2/3 of my tax debt, but tax defense couldn't figure that out. So I know they literally did nothing.

Sep 20, 2019

Ron, Thank You for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not a pleasurable one. We are always striving to be better and with your help, we will be. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected]

Patricia
September 20th, 2019 Trenton, NJ DETAILS

They helped me but I'm paying them almost what I did to the IRS. Sorry but that's how I feel

Sep 20, 2019

Patricia, thank you for your candid feedback. We are always striving to get better and with your candor we will. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for being our client.

Jason Boutaugh
September 20th, 2019 Warren, ME DETAILS

I basically paid $2000 for tax preparation. I still owe the IRS money and they didn't help me make a payment arrangement or anything.

Sep 20, 2019

Jason, I am sorry to hear the you've had such a negative experience. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you and discuss the details of your experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Chad Brown
September 20th, 2019 Imperial, MO DETAILS

The TAx Defense takes time to help clients

Sep 20, 2019

Chad, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It has been our pleasure to have you as our client.

Erika Furedi
September 20th, 2019 McAllen, TX DETAILS

They keep me updated send me new information if it is available

Sep 20, 2019

Erika, you are amazing. Thank you for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future

S. Benson
September 19th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Keri B. is amazing. (KERI B. IS AMAZING)! The Staff are very helpful with the client in navigating the process of resolving the Tax Debt with the IRS! They are also willing to work with the client in the area of financial issue during the process, They are GREAT people the work with.

May 08, 2019

Benson, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We will surely let her know that she is a gold star and an extremely valuable asset. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with you to transform your financial future.

angela
September 19th, 2019 Murrieta, CA DETAILS

Ruth R. is amazing. She is kind compassionate and professional. Takes the fear out of dealing with the IRS even followed up with me a month later. Really happy

Sep 20, 2019

Angela, thank you for taking the time to give Ruth a shout out and for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Martha
September 19th, 2019 Lakeside, CA DETAILS

Stephanie T. helped me both times I needed help with taxes owed to the government. She explained everything to me so I could understand what was going on. As a result, I ended up with a payment plan I could afford. Thanks Tax Defense Network and thanks Stephanie!

Sep 20, 2019

Martha, thank you for letting us know how much Stephanie meant to you. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and will be here for you should you ever need us once more.

Jeffrey L Whitley
September 19th, 2019 Mt. Pleasant, SC DETAILS

Corrie C. put an end to our tax nightmare! We were once afraid that this monstrous liability would torment my family and me forever. Thanks to Corrie and her excellent colleagues at Money Solver, this bad dream is over. We have closure. And a future. Bless you all for working so diligently and professionally in order to help us make a fresh start. Jeff and Carol Whitley.

Sep 20, 2019

Jeffrey and Carol, thank you for taking the time to give Corrie such appreciation. We appreciate having you as our client and are enthused to be your chosen partner on your journey towards your financial freedom

Jerome
September 19th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

This was absolutely the best decision I made by choosing Tax Defense, they delivered on every promise that they made. I could finally sleep a little better at night because of Tax Defense Network

Sep 20, 2019

Jerome, thank you for your praise and for choosing to partner with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Alton & Paula
September 19th, 2019 Pineville, LA DETAILS

When my husband and I initially contacted Tax Defense Network We were very skeptical and extremely concerned about letting total strangers handle our excessive tax debt and be allowed into our personal expenses and business. It turned out to be the wisest choice we could have made and they gave us back peace of mind. Mr. John Joycelyn was one of our main case workers and when the IRS sent my husbands employer a letter of Wage Garnishments Mr. Joycelyn really grabbed our situation by the horns to prevent this action. Not only did he prevent the garnishment but he was able to expedite an agreement with them on a payment plan that was comfortable for our financial situation with options to renegotiate if our finances worsened. I won’t lie, throughout the process it was nerve racking but Tax Defense Network walked us through the entire process step by step so that we completely understood each step and each process including future steps to take in the event anything changed. And as if that wasn’t enough, they offered an aftercare program so that they would be able to continue taking care of us until the debt is satisfied. Thank you Mr. Joycelyn and the entire Tax Defense Network team for all you care and extremely hard diligent work to take care of us and give us peace of mind.

Sep 20, 2019

Alton & Paula, this is why we do what we do and live to be the best resolution for our clients. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to being here for you now and always.

Nancy
September 19th, 2019 Apopka, FL DETAILS

The only positive thing I have to say about Tax Defense Network is Corrie C and Dave T I began working TDN 18-19 months ago maybe more,by Giving them all records I had plus power of attorney In return I got promise after promise that I was going to be OK we had plenty of time…(and a huge fee that changed several times and no guarantee of what my options were) ended up I got my social security garnished ,multiple threats to take my property … I had 6 different personal tax professionals All of which sang a different tune and gave me different excuses I was frantic I didn't know what to do Or what to expect next. About 5 or 6 months ago Corrie came into the picture... After my horrible experience thus far I didn't trust her either and wasn't very pleasant to work with I'm sure She had Dave T give me a call which was wonderful he explained everything to make what they had and had not done and what I might be able to expect and what they were trying to do From that point on I felt like I might be in good hands I still don't trust the company very much because it'll be a long time before my IRS issues resolve and anything can happen as we know, So for now I'm cautiously OK with what's happening and I thank Corrie and Dave for that!

Dawn M Morgan
September 19th, 2019 Lynchburg, VA DETAILS

Tax Defense helped me keep my home & not lose my bank accounts. I don't know what I would have done without them.

Sep 19, 2019

Dawn, rest easy in the house and accounts you've earned. We will be here for you now and always. Thank you for being our client.

RDS
September 19th, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS

Staff has been incredibly friendly and easy to work with in helping to resolve my tax issue

Sep 19, 2019

RDS, we believe in the best relationships start with friendliness. Thank you for being our client, partner and friend throughout your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Dennis Karlovich
September 19th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

The Tax Defense Network was fantastic is resolving my IRS Tax debt. From the outset when i first called them, they were understanding and knowledgeable on my problem, The attorney assigned to my case, Carson M kept me informed via phone and e-mail through out the proceedings. Within 4 months, he resolved my case with the IRS resulting in my not having to make any payments to them. Of course, I was more than thrilled to learn this. Their fee was reasonable and I am a very happy client of Tax Defense Network

Sep 19, 2019

Dennis, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Carson will be enthused to hear from you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Amber Kogut
September 19th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

The most outstanding and professional group I have dealt with. They consolidated years of my unfiled taxes all to the benefit for me. Amber K. was extremely efficient and educational during the entire process. Her customer service, compassion and ability to educate me regarding my rights and the over all tax laws specific to me were exemplary. She is an outstanding asset to the company and I will be forever grateful for her dedication to helping me succeed and move forward.

Dec 31, 2018

Thank you for your review and choosing us to assist with your matter.

Melinda Yao
September 19th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

John J is a rock star...he never disappoints...no matter the issue he has a comfortable resolution...I have recommended your organization to several friends

Sep 19, 2019

Melinda, if we could recommend you as a client we would return the appreciation. John will be enthused to hear that he made such a difference for you. Thank you for being our client.

Cheryl L Okeefe
September 19th, 2019

My experience started out shaky but once Deanna took over it was much better.

Sep 19, 2019

Cheryl, Deanna will be enthused to hear from you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you as our client and make things right.

Priscilla and Clarence Jordan
September 19th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

In the beginning when we first called to speak to someone to get things started, it seemed like everybody was very prompt and interested in the the way they got back to us. We went through several people and it was very hard to get any answers and if we wanted any information we had to call their supervisor to get answers. If you look at our history of how long we have been dealing with the company it would seemed that we would be much further along in the process. It wasn't until we had the pleasure of working with Joanne R, from the beginning she explained who she was and what she could do and followed through with on her promise. She would tell us that she would get back to us in two days with updated information and she did just that . when we would call her and leave a message she would get back to us very promptly. She would find out what our concerns were and give us the any information that she had on hand and followed up with us on the same day. If we had to rate her overall we would give her five stars because she was prompt concerned and thorough. If only the rest of the your staff could be like her. Sincerely: Priscilla and Clarence Jordan

Sep 19, 2019

Priscilla and Clarence, thank you for taking the moment to give such specific feedback and appreciation towards Joanne. It was our honor to have been chosen by you as your partners on your journey towards a brighter financial future.