Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.1

Frank

Very professional and easy to talk to and made the whole process easy and simple.i would recommend them to others.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Fantastic, we're thrilled to hear that. We pride ourselves on our transparency and excellent communication with our clients!

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Lewis Davis

They did a great job explaining and made sure I understood fully of the process from start to finish. Great job!!!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Davis, we're happy to hear it!

Dec. 23rd, 2020

John wilcher

They were able to do what they said going to do and that was lower my IRS problem as well as stopping the garnishment.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Wilcher, we're so proud of your excellent resolution!

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Cosonya Greenleaf

The entire process is very stressful, not knowing weather or not the IRS will accept your application

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We understand it's an extremely stressful situation Ms. Greenleaf. We're happy to be assisting you through this difficult time.

Dec. 2nd, 2020

Edith Coates

My case isn't resolved yet. Depending on the outcome when all is said and done the rater may change. It's sort of silly asking my opinion in the middle of the process

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Please be sure to reach out to us with whatever you may need.

Nov. 25th, 2020

Terence

They keep me informed on the progress . very professional u can ask questions and they always have the answers.Terence

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the kind feedback. We appreciate you writing in and taking time out of your day to share.

Nov. 25th, 2020

Shaleen Ramirez

They will help you till the end. They will make sure everything is good and taken care of before letting you go.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the kind feedback, Ms. Ramirez!

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Denise Nichols

They saved me a lot of stress and overall headache with my my tax debt and I am so happy with the results I got.

Thanks Ms. Nichols!

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Darnell Sedgwick Fredericksburg, VA

I really didn't get a affordable tax relief

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you and we thank you for sending in feedback. We want to emphasize that we take our client's concerns very seriously and we seek to solve all issues brought to our attention immediately, such as yours. In fact, delivering excellence to all our clients is central to our mission, and we would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that you can provide us with additional details. One of our dedicated Quality Assurance Specialists has already been made aware of your concerns, has taken the initiative to review your case, and will be reaching out to you to further assist you with your case. But if you prefer to speak to us at your convenience, please feel free to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. It's always our goal to resolve every issue for our clients to the fullest possible extent, so thank you for providing that opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to resolve any concerns you may have.

Sep. 21st, 2021

Jason Hall

Yr an amazing company took very good care of me answered all my questions and walked me through every step of the process and what to expect

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We take great care of all of our clients! Thank you for sharing. You are valued and we're glad you're thrilled with your resolution.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Glenna Reed

Very nice and educational, they made me feel at ease that I called them and they are handling my case...It's not over yet , but so far so good

Thanks Ms. Reed!

Oct. 6th, 2020

Sandy Seibert

We have had 2 appointment where we wereppose to have a meeting but both times they never called until hours after our appointments. Have sent a few emails asking if anything else is needed but have not received email back to what is still pending .

Sep. 25th, 2020

Stephanie Whetstine

They are very supportive. They answers your questions. They are there when you need them. I would recommend family and friends to Optima tax relief

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Whetstine, it's our pleasure to help our amazing clients.

Sep. 25th, 2020

Vera

Very informative and professional. Answered all questions when asked not matter how many times. Call backs were very prompt.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So happy to hear it. Thank you for the kind feedback.

Sharon Smith

So very helpful & nice. Always there when I needed a question answered. Guided me along the whole process with clarity & kindness

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Of course, thanks Ms. Smith! It is a pleasure to work with our clients and get them the outcome they deserve.

Ernestine Wells

Because they is good and very fast they give you quality Information they price was just right I'm happy and I'm glad I went with Optima

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Wells, that means a lot to us!

Gregory Posey

They have given us piece of mind knowing they are handling our taxes professionally ! They update you every step of the way and are very polite !

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Fantastic to hear, Mr. Posey. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Sep. 16th, 2020

Catherine M. Baker Midway, GA

I would graciously recommend Optima Tax to anyone. They resolved my issue with IRS with an installment agreement that I am comfortable with.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your kindness and we hope you're celebrating that resolution!

Aug. 18th, 2020

Cynthia Blackwell Upper Darby, PA

They help me when I need help I am thankful for help the staff is hard to get to reach but when they finally decide to call me they help me

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're so happy to have helped you Ms. Blackwell, thank you!

Aug. 18th, 2020

Rochelle Smith

Excellent customer service. I wasn't really sure what to expect but Optina Tax made me very comfortable Znf explained everything step by step.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for working with us, Ms. Smith, and we're glad we were able to provide you an amazing tax resolution experience!

Jul. 28th, 2020

Alfredo

I had the best attention from my audit, and the professional, Daniel and his assistant Vanessa, gave me a very attentive and professional treatment.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for giving a shout out to some of our awesome team! We appreciate it.

Jul. 28th, 2020

Diane

Great people to work with and they return phone calls quickly.I have had my mind put at easy with the help of the staff at Optima Tax Relief.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's wonderful to hear, thanks Diane!

Jul. 22nd, 2020

Felix Vigil Chimayo, NM

They were professional on how they would explain everything to me Robert O was very helpful all that help me were very good

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

It's so good to hear that from you, Mr. Vigil! We know that tax debt can be a difficult situation so it's important for us to take great care of our clients. Thanks again.

Vicki Johnson Cincinnati, OH

Efficient and non judgemental. Very understanding when it came to my budget. Offered great payment plans for legal fees.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So glad to hear it, Ms. Johnson! Thanks for working with us.

JOHN E JONES Bessemer, AL

The tax professionals are courteous and very knowledgeable. They worked within my best interest and relieved me of my pressures.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for sharing, Mr. Jones. We'll pass on the kind words to our hard-working team!

Margaret La Mesa, CA

Very courteous ,prompt . They always pick up the phone and deal with matters on hand promply make you feel like you can trust them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you, Margaret! That's why we have such a great response time. Glad you enjoyed working with us.

Anika Owens

Expectation was set and accomplished and I’m grateful for the tax relief my team was able to provide in a timely manner.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the kind words Ms. Owens!

May. 26th, 2020

Carl Montalbano

Professional results orientated They are super responsive to inquiries and totally non judgmental. They are prompt when responding to questions

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate that! Thank you for the feedback Mr. Montalbano, please enjoy your results!

May. 27th, 2020

Gloria

The people at optima made me feel better about my tax resolution. They explained how important it was for me to follow up with my advisor.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Gloria! Please enjoy your resolution!

May. 20th, 2020

Michael Redden Braggadocio, MO

Diligent and way to work with. Philip P was amazing! Kind and informative,always available for discussion with prompt advice and information.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

It is so important for our clients to receive an excellent resolution from the IRS, so we work hard on your behalf to deliver the excellent service you expect. Thank you Mr. Redden!

May. 12th, 2020

Kirsten Andresen Bothell, WA

Professional, efficient, helpful. While I haven’t received my final arrangement yet, so far the experience has been great.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Anderson! We're glad to have provided you with such an excellent experience.

May. 11th, 2020

Wesley Gilliland Simpsonville, SC

Optima so far has done exactly what I was told the could do and are pending my resolution but have kept me updated all the way

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's fantastic to hear Mr. Gilliland! We've enjoyed working with you tremendously.

Apr. 28th, 2020

omar bowers Seminole, FL

my back taxes were a mess Optima has helped me get on the right track to get the best liability results for my late taxes. Thank you Optima

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We love hearing that our clients are thrilled to have their taxes in order and to be in good standing with the IRS again! Enjoy your resolution!

Apr. 9th, 2020

Curtis Walter

Their responsiveness, they have answered my questions to my satisfaction. My final evaluation relies on the outcome of my tax issues.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Walter, thanks for reaching out. We hope to give you incredible results!

Apr. 2nd, 2020

James Barker

Professional, fast, polite! These folks provide the three things I look for in business. Thanks Optima, I appreciate your efforts and results!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's excellent to hear Mr. Barker! We are proud to have incredible results for our clients!

Mar. 20th, 2020

Marie Ramos

I contracted Optima in October of 2018. I provided requested documents> I paid Optima $18,000 as per our contract. I received a notice from my employer that the IRS is now garnishing $20,000 from my wages. OPTIMA DROPPED THE BALL! For 18 months nothing was done on my case.I had to hire a tax attorney to deal with the IRS. I am seeking a total refund from OPTIMA TAX RELIEF.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Ramos, thank you for reaching out and we want to let you know that we take everyone's experience with our company very seriously, and we work hard to provide the best possible resolution for all of our clients. Please give us a call at (800) 965-3192 to provide us the opportunity discuss your concerns further. A dedicated member of our team has already been made aware of your concerns and is ready and waiting to speak with you with additional steps we can take to further assist you with your case. We believe our clients have the right to "be treated like an individual, not a number," and we plan to commit to these actions in our follow up call with you. Your concerns are especially important to us, and we aim to make any experience with us a total success. We are extremely proud of our staff and the amazing work that they do in helping thousands of people solve their IRS problems every month. We have received the Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau as well as many other awards recognizing our adherence to the highest ethical standards, consumer-first business practices, and community service. We have devoted tax attorneys and enrolled agents possessing the certifications required to negotiate directly with the IRS on our clients' behalf and resolve their tax issues, and we are also officially approved by the IRS to provide continuing education courses. Our success is made possible thanks to our dedicated staff - hundreds of the hardest-working tax professionals you can find - who pour their hearts and minds into helping every one of our clients, every day. We are ready to help resolve any and all of your concerns, and we thank you for providing us with that opportunity by reaching out. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 17th, 2020

Anglean Hubbard

This company is a rip off they they have you talk to someone and have you thinking that they can help you out but once you once they get your money and I leave you out to dry I talk to someone named Jenny J and she assured me that I would have to pay the whole $12,000 but come to find out they took all my tax $8100 and I still owed IRS $5197 they didn’t call me back after I did a bad review to tell me that they can work something out with me

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Upon receiving your review, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Mar. 9th, 2020

Lemar A Perez

Has been able to stop the government, now I am waiting for the final out come of the negotiation phase. I wish this is over soon

Thanks Mr. Perez!

Jun. 17th, 2020

Leif C Freemam

Very professional and helpful. I am currently still undergoing the process, but I have very pleased with the services so far.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're proud to have helped, thank you! We know you're going to get an incredible resolution at the end of this process!

Mar. 10th, 2020

Eva Morris

I like professional direct approach.Optima team members provide easy to follow instructions. They respond quickly to my questions.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Morris, thank you for that feedback. We value your thoughts and will always be here for any questions or assistance you might have!

Mar. 4th, 2020

Angelique Early Philadelphia, PA

Since day 1 everyone working with me has been so nice, friendly and professional. I never have to wait to speak to anyone & my team is all that.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's what we love to hear! We prioritize our clients first above everything, so their experience is the most important.

Feb. 26th, 2020

Scott

They did what they said they'd do. Sometimes it was hard to get ahold of me because of my work. They stayed with me till it was done

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are committed to open and thorough communication with our clients, so we're glad you found that to be your experience!

Dec. 10th, 2019

Sourendra Raut

Optima tax relief has been very professional and knowledgable and has been effective at managing my tax issues without much difficulty.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So glad to hear that! It's a priority for us that you're well taken care of, so thank you for sharing and being so patient throughout the process.

Nov. 19th, 2019

Lane Inglish

Excellent hands on approach; Marcel A is in close contact with me. However, items that I mail in have a lag time; I get calls that I didn't turn items in when i had.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We take a proactive approach with all our clients, because we know how urgent each case is. We appreciate the feedback!

Nov. 15th, 2019

Margaret Hryniuk

I have found Optima Tax Relief to be a very professional and caring company. From my first phone call until today I have been treated with respect.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We truly do care about our clients, Ms. Hryniuk, so thank you for sharing. We are proud of how we treat our clients with respect and care.

Nov. 5th, 2019

Joseph Palacios Houston, TX

Because thy are A1 tax specialist. The process is easy, the reps are friendly. This is one product I would recommend to others

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Happy to have worked with you, Mr. Palacios! Thanks for being a great client.

Oct. 22nd, 2019

Danny M. Cox San Francisco, CA

Great work, Saved me 97% off of my tax bill, I would recommend Optima Tax Relief to any and every one that might have IRS Tax Issues.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's truly incredible Mr. Cox! We are so thrilled to have helped you achieve such big savings.

Oct. 8th, 2019

Margie

Each person I spoke with was cordial and knowledgeable. They walked me through the process and created a successful resolution.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Happy to hear it, Margie! Our tax pros are the best in the biz and have years of experience! We're proud to have such a smart and capable staff - they're also incredibly easy to work with.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Richard Hall Mohave Valley, AZ

The personnel at Optima Tax Relief are very professional and you can feel their caring attitude the first time you talk to them.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's what we pride ourselves on, Mr. Hall! We aim to make sure we're doing the best for our clients. We appreciate your very kind feedback.

Aug. 26th, 2019

Vickie Blue Springs, MO

Great results! It was a lot of work and a long endeavor, but well worth it in the long run. Optima got our IRS debt settled for a fraction of what we owed.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you Vickie! We know that it's a lot of tedious, hard work, on both the clients and Optima's end, but we pride ourselves on taking over all of the work for our client! It's definitely worth it, congratulations on your resolution!

Aug. 19th, 2019