Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.5

Reginald Williams

Optima Tax Relief was very Professional and very competent in solving my complicated and difficult Delinquent Tax situation! The Optima Tax Relief Business module is designed with a specific core of Tax Specialists and Tax Attorneys who are very versed with the IRS law and or rules. They have every component of Tax Professionals to help their clients on every level, from the client tax evaluation, case managers, on through the resolution process with the IRS. Optima Tax Relief and its Professionals are Proficient, very efficient and knowledgeable.

Arthur M Carmel, IN

Optima Tax Relief helped me through a matter with the IRS in a way that took away the worry of getting a notice from the IRS I had never received anything of the sort before. They handled my matter professionally, with great communication and auccessfully resolving the case as promptly as I would have hoped for. I would recommend using Optima Rax Relief for any Tax matters you might be unfortunate enough to be involved in.

Ray Chapman Quinlan, TX

After receiving letters from the I.R.S., I contacted Optima. They reviewed my case and we decided they could help me. The tax prep department worked hard at making sure I received all deductions possible. At the end I actually received a refund. Optima was a great partner in this endeavor and was responsible for the extremely satisfactory outcome. I have recommended them and will continue to do so.

Heather Fleeming

Optima Tax Relief helped me in a major way. The process took some time but I was informed of what to expect, including any fees, documentation that would be required and the approximate duration of my case before I even signed on for the service. Each step of the process was outlined and I was assigned a rep for each step who walked me through the process with ease. Of course, with any tax related issue where money is owed, there is always anxiety but I must say that towards the end of the process, my rep at the time was a SUPER helpful man named Brandon who answered any questions I had and basically held my hand until completion of the process. Optima saved me almost 75% of what the IRS was asking me to pay.

Lass Word Pomona, CA

I want to thank optima tax relief for the past year for continue support for being sensitive to both me and my wife tax problem nit being long hall but we as a team pull it through an that is because of your professional skill and leadership row each department play an important part in achieving this success and if anyone that i may run in who have this type of problem I would not hesitate to recommend you guy to them thank you and God Bless You All.

Joseph Interdonati Mastic Beach, NY

The staff at Optima Tax Relief were amazing. Each team member assigned to my case displayed the highest level of professionalism which put my mind at ease during the process. They always took to the time to contact with additional updated information concerning my case. Dealing with the IRS can be very stressful but team at Optima Tax Relief really allow me to have a peace of mind. And they did a superb job! I never expected the outcome to be this good. The smartest move I made concerning my tax problems was turning it over to Optima Tax Relief.

Laurie Steele

The staff kept me informed and answered my calls when I contacted them. Don't expect them to be able to correct your problems over night. I would have waited another year for the results I got. I have a $0 balance with the IRS now and can't wait to file in 2017 and see my tax return sent to me instead of my outrageous balance that I've had for 12 years. Thank you Ashley at Optima. She submitted the offer to the IRS for me and a few months later called me to close my case!!! It was well worth the initial investment and they never asked for anything more from me after that investment.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Steele, thanks for reaching out! We appreciate your candid feedback.

Judith Thomas Corona, CA

I was very pleased with the service I received at Optima Tax Relief. When I made my first call they took the time to calm me down and explain the process in detail. My fear and anxiety disappeared. Every representative that I worked with through each step of the process was knowledgeable and patient with me. I tax debt was resolved and I was very happy with the final result. I recommend them to anyone who is struggling with large tax debt. End your anxiety and give Optima Tax Relief a call.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Thomas, thanks for the feedback! We are glad you've enjoyed our process and working with us, as we have with you. Please feel free to call us for anything, anytime!

Nathan N Sherman Oaks, CA

I can't say enough positive things about this company. I was nervous as to how I would be able to get out of the hole of tax debt I was in. Being young and naive caught the best of me. Thank God maturation stepped in and I had the wisdom to call, Optima Tax Relief. Great staff- they answered all of my questions, returned all of my phone calls, answered all of my emails, and even reached out to me when I was unsure how I could even afford their services. I never felt like a number to them. I was a real person and my situation mattered. And for that I am eternally grateful.

Patricia Davis Royal Oak, MI

Optima Tax Relief deserves a 5 star rating, for the work they did resolving our tax problem. They not only got us a great settlement, but saved us thousands of dollars. The big thing they gave us was peace of mind, from the first phone call. They were always available to answer questions and to allay our fears along the way. We would and do strongly recommend them to anyone needing assistance with a tax matter. "THANK YOU OPTIMA!!!!"

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Davis, thanks for the feedback! We have enjoyed working with you tremendously and wish you continued success!

Ronald Meacham Logan, UT

I would just like to say that my experience with Optima Tax Relief LLC was way better than I could of imaged. From the first call to the last they made me feel like I was in good hands and that I need not worry about my tax debt. They kept me informed of the process through out and settled with the IRS much better than I could of ever done. If someone needs a great review about Optima Tax Relief LLC, I would certainly send them mine.

David Petty Los Angeles, CA

When I received my notice from the IRS that I owed more than one third of what I earned in the tax year in question I panicked. I had no idea if this was legitimate and if it was - where would I get the money to pay that off in the one month the IRS had given me in their letter. So, based on the ads on the radio that we've all heard, I called Optima - I expected typical lawyer crap: no free quotes, pay a retainer and still end up owing, etc. What I got from Walter and the team at Optima Tax Relief was anything BUT typical: before asking me for any money he walked me through the letter and helped me certify that it was legitimate. He helped me understand all the options that are possible and helped me get an idea, based on my income and expenses, of what I could expect. Essentially, at no cost and with no waiting period I received from Optima all the information I needed to know to understand my situation and grasp it logically. Walter then explained, very clearly, their protocol - a 2 stage process wherein they 1st file power of attorney to keep the IRS from simply taking the money from my check, investigate to see if I'm being overcharged and verify that it is all I owe (you DO NOT want to be hit with this twice) then, in the second stage, they determine what programs I'm eligible for with IRS for paying off the debt and how much my monthly payments would end up being and fighting, on my behalf, for payments I could manage. BOTH stages were FLAT fee retainers with NO additional costs paid to Optima and BOTH were extremely reasonably priced with GREAT payment plans available for those of us who can't pay in full. I went ahead with Stage 1 and, luckily, came across the funds to cover my debt to the IRS and did not need Stage 2 - however, if I hadn't I would've been confident in my ability to survive this BECAUSE of the services provided by Optima Tax Relief. If you get a letter - Call Optima; at the very least they'll give you the information you need and, at best, you'll have a shield against the IRS (who could ask for more?).

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for sharing, Mr. Petty! We appreciate the incredible testimony!

Christina Romulus, MI

I had 7 years of back taxes that I needed to have filed and paid. I called Optima in a panic after I started receiving certified letters from the IRS. They not only took care of everything but the got my tax debt from $21,000 to $100. It took a little over a year but was definitely worth the wait. I highly recommend Optima to anyone the is in need of tax help.

Kristan Scully Medford, MA

Optima Tax Relief helped me a lot. They eliminated my tax debt for a fraction of what I owed. They were responsive and professional. Very reasonable. They stopped the IRS from garnishing my wages when attempted. I have had a large weight lifted off my shoulders and now also have peace of mind. I would recommend their services to my friends and family, or anyone struggling with tax liability.

Sharon Hall Baltimore, MD

Optima Tax Relief exceeds its television advertisement. They provide a professional and courteous service. I could not resolve my tax problem on my own but Optima was able to help me with a settlement that I could afford. They provided me with updates throughout the process and they put my mind at ease. I highly recommend Optima's service to all who are in need of help with tax problems. The Better Business Bureau gives them an A+ rating and so do I.

Chris Wolf Deltona, FL

So happy I called Optima Tax Relief. I had an accountant that did some questionable things with my taxes several years ago and the IRS audited me and I ended up owing over $100,000 with interest and penalties. I'd been putting off dealing with the issue, then I heard an ad for Optima and decided to call them. It was the best decision I've ever made. They got my debt settled for pennies on the dollar and made the process painless. I would recommend Optima to anyone in need of help with tax issues. Everyone was very helpful and nice and made the whole process easy.

Michael Torres Kaneohe, HI

After years of fighting with the IRS over my past text chat and trying to other companies to settle it that were ineffective. I was pleased with the results I got from Optima Tax relief and amazed at the settlement amount that they got me. Everything they say in their ads are true and they say what they do and do what they say. I would highly recommend them to anybody needing relief from IRS tax debt.

Berenise South Gate, CA

Wow where do I begin.....after so many poor choices I found myself in debt with the IRS to the tune of $25,000. As the years went by I became overwhelmed with my situation. I couldn't figure out a way to get out of it.Thats when I heard an ad on the radio for Optima Tax Relief. From the moment I called their tax experts were informative,professional and made me aware of all my options. After a few short months they worked out a plan with the IRS and were able to negotiate a plan which was suitable to my needs. Thank you Optima Tax!!!

Jason Eisenberg Woodway, TX

Four years ago I felt completely overwhelmed and thought there was no way out of my situation - that I would be forever in IRS debt just because I was a dumb, young kid. Joining Optima Tax Relief was one of the best decisions I made and was the first step to taking control of my life. The harassing phone calls stopped and the liens on my bank account stopped. Now after a few years, Optima Tax helped me handle '07, '08, '09, '10, '12, '14 debts that amounted to over $25,000. I am happy to say I am paying a mere fraction of that in order to become compliant. Thank you OTR.

Alex Terrones Leawood, KS

I was in a bind, a stressful bind & did not know who to call. I called a few debt relief Co & was most certainly pleased with Optima. They treated me with kindness & courtesy & with detailed info. I was satisfied with the pymt & pymt plan. They answered all my questions & came back with results & an explanation as to why the settlement was reached in the way it was. I am very pleased with their customer service staff.

Pam Thomas-Tejero La Mesa, CA

Optima Tax Relief was the best thing that I have ever done on getting my taxes caught up to date. The team of employees, were very helpful and we settled my debt with the IRS. The team works with you all the way thru and if you don't understand something that they are talking about they will explain it so your can understand it. Thank you Optima. I have now referred 3 others to Optima.

Karen L Burd Mount Bethel, PA

So far they seem good but my case isn't final so when it's finished I'll review again.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Burd, we appreciate the early feedback. Please let us know how we can assist you!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Michael Sink Ann Arbor, MI

Solid and quick work on a multi year tax package. Thanks very much!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent, we're proud to have helped you reach a positive resolution, Mr. Sink!

Aug. 4th, 2021

B. Hollifield Holly Springs, NC

They took my documents and went for it! Responsive and professional.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Happy to hear Mr. Hollifield you had such a positive experience with our team.

Philip L Simmons Menominee, MI

The excellent way they provide data and process all tax needs with the IRS.

Thanks Mr. Simmons!

Charles Vaughn Oklahoma City, OK

Good service nice people got my taxes in line with my accounts

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Vaughn, we're glad to hear it! Our team is truly one of the hardest-working teams out there, and we're honored to hear you recognize them!

Amber N Spears Alhambra, CA

I haven't had 1 issue. They are very thorough and open to all questions

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the great feedback.

Jul. 21st, 2021

Willie Dallas, TX

Awesome always helpful and follows up and sends emails and text

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Willie, that is very appreciated. We pride ourselves on our great communication with clients.

Jul. 21st, 2021

William Donoghue Cincinnati, OH

Seems like they really care. When I try to reach out to someone they try to get an answer for me.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Donoghue, that's our goal. We're glad you felt that.

Scott Ring Waynesville, NC

They were responsive to all my needs. Always available for questions.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Ring, we appreciate your feedback. We will continue to be available to you!

Lucian Carson, CA

They answer and return your calls. Very knowledgeable and pleasant.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent, thank you! We're here when you need us.

Mack Woodcock Prospect Heights, IL

They made a very stressful u certain situation very manageable.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's fantastic to hear. Be well!

Sandradbarnes Greensboro, NC

They are helping me with everything I was lost until I called them

Thank you!

Tyrone L Evans Canton, MI

They care about the customer/client and went above all my expectations

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Evans, that's what we like to hear!

VICTORIA VOLK Bossier City, LA

Never rushing me when I have questions. Patience with crying jags

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Glad to hear it, Ms. Volk. We always walk our clients through the process with care.

Robert Dean Snyder Kimball, NE

Very easy to work with. Polite. Explained the process very well.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Snyder, we're happy to hear it. Thank you for sharing!

Suzette Mitchell Los Angeles, CA

They're thorough and work on our behalf. They relieve the worry and stress.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Mitchell, we're glad to hear it!

Troy Simpson Desoto, TX

Professional and thorough. Slow but always gets the job done.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate the feedback, Mr. Simpson, and we'll continue to work with you to achieve a great result!

Millicent Shields Calumet City, IL

They've been very helpful and responds back quickly if I have any questions.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Shields, we are glad our team's excellent communication has been beneficial to you in this process!

Steve Michael Stephenson Los Angeles, CA

They gave me the stress relief I need it ...very professional great communication

Thank you!

Phillip Long Cheyenne, WY

They have helped me out wonderfully, I am so relieved to get this taken care of.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Long, happy to hear that!

Michael Johnson Staatsburg, NY

When I spoke to the IRS personally, they said they have no record of anyone including Optima Tax disputing my claim. So I closed my account with you because I spent over $3,000 for no help

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Johnson, please call in or respond to this review - we would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Upon receiving your review, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Marianna Amos Conyers, GA

We always have to contact them for an follow up and when we upload documents, we are not sure if the documents are received or not.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate the honest feedback, Ms. Amos, and we're passing it on.

DAVID M LOGAN Savannah, GA

They gave me peace of mind and eased the stress I was enduring from owing the IRS

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Logan! Glad you have peace of mind restored.

Allen Owens Bensalem, PA

They take the time to explain how they 0perate and what is going with your tax situation

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Owens! We appreciate that you took the time to write in with your thoughts.

Jun. 9th, 2021

John R. Boyer Houston, TX

They are very uniquely qualified. They also very service oriented and knowlegable.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Boyer! Glad to be of help.

May. 24th, 2021

Glenford wagner Wadsworth, IL

Because I still had to pay back the IRS , isn't optima a tax relief? With the amount of tax I pay all year I don't see why optima couldn't get rid of this debt in full!! That's why I only gave it 1 star

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Your opinion truly matters to us. We'd like to speak with you as soon as possible to make the situation right and better understand your concerns. However, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

May. 28th, 2021

Daniel McArthur Traverse City, MI

They were always very informative and try to help with all question that I had asked.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. McArthur, we appreciate you taking the time to write in and share your feedback. We are always available for any further questions!

May. 18th, 2021

Wesley Kinard Meridian, MS

Very professional and informative when explaining your options is and good for their word

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Kinard, that's so great to hear!

May. 18th, 2021

Tracy V. Neyland Kennesaw, GA

Because they we not able to help me because the costs was way to high, unaffordable. I even lost the $500 initial payment that I paid. It was so disappointing. The commercials are a little misleading as well. ☹

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Neyland - we have received multiple avenues of feedback from yourself and want you to know that we are taking your concerns incredibly seriously, and are working hard to correct the situation so as to ease your concerns. We appreciate you continuing to work with us and we will be in frequent contact to help correct the situation. Thank you again for your patience.

Mar. 19th, 2021