Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.5

Cory Soto

First, I would like to thank everyone at Optima Tax Relief. I owed about $17,000 to the IRS and they began to garnish my wages. I really didn't know what to do. As I drove to work, I thought about my dilemma and who I could talk to about my situation. That's when it happened. A commercial on the radio began to play and it seemed like a godsend. Shocked, I immediately pulled off the freeway so I can write down this phone number before the commercial was over. I quickly called and from the very beginning Optima Tax Relief associates were very courteous and professional. Throughout the entire procedure, I never felt uninformed. They called me when needed, emailed me and had a convenient way for me to keep track of everything online. To put it plainly, I was simply amazed at the speed and professionalism that they showed. Within a few days, they had convinced the IRS to remove the levy from my pay and I felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. They then set up a payment plan that was within my means to afford. Over all, I am truly grateful for all the effort they put into my case and here, I can give you ten stars.

Gerald Whitson Conyers, GA

After four years of personal, unsuccessful, and frustrating negotiations with the IRS, I turned to Optima Tax Relief for my representation. As one of the many individuals with IRS problems, I had heard Optima Tax Relief commercial advertisements and was skeptical. Thankfully, selecting Optima Tax Relief resulted as one of the best decisions of my adult life. After four years of my unsuccessful IRS discussions, Optima resolved my IRS issue in less than one year. My problem with the IRS has been resolved with an Offer in Comprise at a savings to me of $23,495. While one year may sound like a long time, it's significantly shorter than the four previous years I had hopelessly spent dealing with the IRS. And, I did not have any inter action with the IRS – Optima Tax Relief did it all. They kept me up to date with the negotiations from beginning to the final resolution. If you have an IRS problem that you cannot resolve, I would emphatically refer Optima Tax Relief as your representative. They do what they say they will do. They did for me- I no longer have an IRS problem!

CatherineW Washington, DC

Optima Tax Relief literally provided a much needed life line for me. I was receiving multiple letters from the IRS saying I owed thousands of dollars; I called the folks at Optima Tax and they were very understanding as they have helped thousands of people, meaning my case was handled by very competent, experienced and friendly staff; from the initial administrative details to me being assigned my own personal case worker, I knew I had made the right decision. With minimum fees (compared to the enormous bill I had received from the IRS) and a clear upfront explanation as to what would be done, I was amazingly comfortable every step of the way. They negotiated my settlement to a very happy outcome....I strongly recommend them to family, friends and coworkers. Give Optima Tax Relief a call and you will be completely satisfied:-)

Chuck More Reno, NV

I had some past Federal tax situations that I needed help with. I had heard about Optima Tax Relief on the Mark Levin radio broadcast. I gave them a call and was immediately talking with a gentleman that was very business like, but also I felt that he cared about making sure I felt at ease, and that I was in good hands. He asked me a series of questions for a basic check to make sure they could help me. After it was determined Optima could help with my situations the process started. During the time it took to go through the many steps to insure that every “T” was crossed and “i” dotted I talked with several different people at Optima that handled different parts of my situations. Dealing with the IRS on behalf of anyone like myself that needs help can not be easy, but these people did an outstanding, professional job. Every time a question came to my mind or I wanted to check on the status of one of the steps the process was going through the people at Optima were very quick to return my phone call, or email, but the majority of the time I was immediately put in touch with my case worker. At times when my case worker wasn't available at the time the person I was talking with was extremely helpful and took care of my inquiries, if they could, or insure my case worker would get back to me by the next day, which they always did. Everyone I talked with at Optima was always very pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful, and put me at ease during that very trying time. During the whole process it took for Optima to work with me, and the IRS to bring to a finalized solution, I really felt that they totally cared about getting the best outcome for me, and that they were diligently working towards that end. When I got the word from my case worker on what the IRS agreed to I was overjoyed, and I felt that a huge burden was lifted from off my shoulders thanks to these hard working people. Optima did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them to anyone that is dealing with IRS problems.

Patrick McKinney Pompano Beach, FL

Optima Tax Relief saved my financial life in a really big way! After accruing over $30000 in tax liability from several years of being self employed / 1099, and not being able to keep up with the increase in my annual returns from the added self employment tax, I had no idea how to dig myself out of the hole. I started receiving collection letters from the IRS, and had a tax lien filed against me. I finally decided to call Optima Tax Relief after hearing commercials about them on the radio. They handled my case expertly, pulling my records from the IRS, invoking power of attorney to protect me, and working with the IRS to create a settlement that worked for me. When all was said and done, I ended up with a total settlement of approximately 10% of my total liability, which included my payment to Optima for their services. I absolutely couldn't be happier, and feel like an immense weight has been lifted from my shoulders!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing help with tax issues.

Freddie Parker Franklin, NC

It is a horrific burden when you, for whatever reason or reasons, have not paid back taxes. Letters from the IRS can be scary, and you even think of the possibility of losing so much if those taxes are not paid. I called several agencies I thought could help me with a plan to pay my back taxes, but either they did not call back or wanted a huge sum of money. I must say that after I contacted Optima Tax Relief, the burden was lifted. I was impressed with their professionalism and the structure they have in place for solving my tax problem. Burden lifted and a payment plan is now in place. Highly recommended for their attention to detail and overall professionalism.

Tania Satcher Washington, DC

After receiving a letter from the IRS saying that I owe an substantial amount of money to them, and I didn't know how I was going to repay them. I was riding home and I heard an announcement on the radio regarding a company that could help me out with my debt. It was called Optima Tax Relief and I called them and the team that I worked with was so helpful and very nice. They put my mind at ease letting me know that they had it all under control. I am proud to say that I ended up paying them a very small amount to the IRS and I am so much happier. Optima Tax Relief is so AWESOME and I would recommend me to anyone who has troubles with the IRS.

Craig Allen Frisco, TX

I was contacted via the mail from the IRS, and realized that I had made an error in a previous years tax return. I was scared to think about how I was going to pay this back, and the fear of the unknown concerning the IRS. After contacting Optima Tax Relief, I had a sense of peace about my tax problem, and in fact would call during a particular phase of the process, and was always reassured that it was being handled. I was amazed about the outcome. Completely amazed how hard they fought for me, and understood that I was not just a number but an actual person. I would highly recommend Optima Tax Relief to anyone who is experiencing any type of tax issue.

Keath Hartley Eugene, OR

I'm very grateful it was suggested I use Optima Tax Relief for my tax concerns. From the start they were very professional, and always will to help as well as being available when needed, and quite courteous. As I'm sure most people are I was very concerned about my situation, but they alleviated my fears and were very supportive. I worked with a number of different Optima associates during the process and they all were great, and always able to give me the answers needed as well as alleviating all of my concern. When the final outcome came to pass I was overjoyed as the compromise they came to with the IRS was unbelievably great. A tremendous weight was taken off of my shoulders and on cloud 9 from the outcome. I would suggest Optima Tax Relief to anybody needed this service, and know a few other people who've had the same great experience as I have. I owe them a large debt of gratitude, and will forever be grateful they were suggested to me, and that my years of concern are finally over.

Tisha Starghill Farmington, MI

I believe I contacted them in September or October of last year. Becky was my case manager but I did have contact with a few other representatives. I really thought I would end up owing the IRS a lot of money because of me not filing my taxes. Also I thought it was going to take a really long time. In my first couple of phone calls with Optima they explained the entire process and how long it should take. I couldn't believe it would take roughly 3 to 4 months. My phone calls were always returned promptly along with my emails. After all my past tax returns were filed I received TWO refunds. One for prior years and the one for the current year. I will NEVER allow myself to be in such a situation. I would recommend this Optima to anyone in a similar position.

Stanley VanDiver Montgomery, AL

They are very professional. Always willing to answer my questions and respond very quickly.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are still here if you need anything, Mr. VanDiver!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Andrea Abejon Burbank, CA

Because they were always polite and professional and helped me solve my tax issue

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We certainly appreciate your feedback, Andrea! We wish you the best moving forward.

Alexandra Stricklin Newnan, GA

They keep you up to date on where your case is and answers all of your questions when you ask them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for leaving us a review, Ms. Stricklin. We certainly appreciate you!

John S. H. Council Bluffs, IA

They gave me piece of mind. I felt I was in good hands to deal with my taxes. Sense of relief.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We wish you well moving forward. We certainly appreciate the kind words, and we truly do like to go the "extra mile" for our clients! Wishing you well.

Myra Brown Garfield, NJ

A very professional company. They explain everything you need to know and are very accessible.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for thinking of our team as "professional." We make it our goal to provide a positive experience for all of our clients!

Gary Martin Detroit, MI

Christina answer all of my questions and call me back on a timely matter back order

Thank you Mr. Martin.

Gene Eudy Birmingham, AL

They gave me hope for a financial future when back tax debt was taking all my financial dreams.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so glad you have hope again! Thank you Mr. Eudy.

Raymundo Salinas San Antonio, TX

Because they are direct. They don't beat around the bush. They are honest people.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent, we are happy to hear it. We pride ourselves on great communication!

Steve Burt Salt Lake City, UT

Great service from each and every team! Answered most questions so even i could understand

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Burt, that's so great to hear!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Robin Miller Bakersfield, CA

They are extremely professional. I was impressed with how responsive and thorough they are.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's amazing to hear, thank you Mr. Miller.

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Freddie A. Hutson Detroit, MI

Very efficient communication. They let you know how things are going every step of the way

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Hutson! Glad to hear our great communication is a positive on your end!

Jun. 17th, 2021

Terri Rogers San Antonio, TX

They were very prompt and on top of things quickly responded to any questions i had and always available

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Rogers! Our team is proactive and responsive.

Michael S Polusky Goodyear, AZ

Everything has been finished as planned. We have one more step. It was a great experience working with all of them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Polusky, we're glad to hear that.

Joseph E. Malbrough Jr. Beaumont, TX

They reach out and settle tax problems above and brown those problems, they take tax problems serious.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Malbrough, so happy to hear that. We do take our client's issues very seriously!

Floyd Baylor Jr. Gary, IN

They are great at comforting you and giving you good answers to your questions and they really work well with the IRS

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We have a great relationship with the IRS which provides us with the unique perspective to serve our clients. Thank you!

Cleo Jackson III Leander, TX

Everyone I spoke with was very professional, efficient and very knowledgeable. They are all a class act!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Jackson, thank you for the feedback! Our team is so easy to work with and incredibly personable. Thank you!

Brian Tennyson Tuscumbia, AL

They are the best very helpful and friendly. Everything has always been explained to me so I understand.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Tennyson! We appreciate your feedback, and we're proud to have helped you during a difficult time!

Bobby Ellis Jacksonville, FL

They did what they said they would. The IRS stopped sending letters and a payment plan is being worked out.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the great feedback - congrats on a happy resolution!

May. 19th, 2021

Yoko DeAnn Hall Carrollton, GA

They continue to ask for documents my husband & I have already provided. Also, after the initial steps of enrolling us within the process, customer service runs at a decline.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback, we'll be in communication with you!

May. 18th, 2021

Gary Carson City, MI

They are awesome!!! They take care of any question you have immediately or any problems that arises.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Awesome to hear Gary, you let us know what else we might be able to do for you! We're here to help.

May. 17th, 2021

Charles Baltimore, MD

They worked closely with me to resolve my tax situation, now I am able to pay my taxes with any stress.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Great to hear Charles. Congrats on a terrific resolution!

Apr. 5th, 2021

James Slater

The misleading of their media advertisment into the idea that they will save you thousands of dollars is false. They also lost information given and asked for things I did not think were proper, and when I adressed them were put aside.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We do everything we can to get the best resolution possible for every one of our valued clients, and because you are one of our valued clients, we want to assure you that we worked tirelessly with the IRS on your behalf. Whenever we receive feedback from a client, we appreciate it and we are always willing to revisit the case to determine if there's anything additional we can do to help. That is exactly what we will be doing in your specific situation. We would truly appreciate you giving us another opportunity to speak with you again. At your earliest convenience, you are welcome to call us at 1-800-965-3192 and ask to be connected to the Quality Assurance department. We are looking forward to speaking with you.

Mar. 19th, 2021

Kevin Jetton Elk Grove, CA

STOP! this is the worst company. They act like you matter when first signing up, and they say a money back guarantee but that's 14 days after you sign with them and they take forever to get started on your case so even if you want your money back forget it. Their communication is terrible, if you call and do get through, they say Somone from your team working your case will call you back in 24~48hrs (doesn't happen) and if they do call use a land line because if your call drops, they don't call back and if you do they say a person from your team will call back in 24~48hrs. There's better companies out there!!!!!!! Like Anthem Tax Services Tax Defense Network Community Tax

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We want to assure you that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service, as well as obtaining the best resolution for our clients. In light of receiving your comments, we have notified our QA team and expedited your case to a Specialist solely dedicated to addressing and resolving your specific concerns who will be reaching out to you ASAP. We encourage you to continue working with us so that we can address the issues to your satisfaction, our main goal is to provide a successful experience for every client and we will work tirelessly until we can provide that for you. If you prefer to get in touch with us at your convenience, we welcome you to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. We look forward to speaking with you.

Aug. 9th, 2021

Marcellus Duke Garland, TX

The team members are knowledgable, patient and responsive. Each team has communicated well throughout the entire process.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you - client service is everything to us, so we ensure each client is getting a phenomenal service experience. We appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts with us!

Mar. 1st, 2021

Beverly Lohr Summit, MS

They are very helpful and courtesy. Anytime I call and ask a question they throughly answer. Im never left in the dark.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We certainly appreciate it Ms. Lohr! We'll always be available to help you!

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Jeff Anderson Aliso Viejo, CA

Communication was not always good. Lack of communications and delays resulted in a significant fine from the state for a year that they owed me a refund. No guidance to secure an extension of time and no response to state when I was told that would happen

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Upon receiving your review, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sandra Burnette Bristol, TN

They are goodwoth communication-always being helpful and knowledgeable. Everyone I have spoke with is quick to help me with questions.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So glad to hear it Ms. Burnette, thank you. We pride ourselves on our excellent client communication!

KELLY Topeka, KS

Overall you did a fantastic job! It was a slow start on both parties. However was we got on the same page it went very well.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thrilled to hear it Kelly, and we appreciate the honest feedback.

ROGER D WOODARD Los Angeles, CA

At point everything seems great . I DON'T HAVE THE FINISH PRODUCT . Why ask me these questions when i don't any not complete

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We'll continue to keep you informed on your case, Mr. Woodard! Thank you for the feedback.

Jan. 4th, 2021

Yusuf Abdul Haadee Salaam

Timely....accurate and polite. They took time to help me understand IRS process and how important it was to get things done.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So happy to hear your positive feedback. Glad you had an excellent experience!

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Scott Lewis Cranston, RI

I have only heard form Optima once since I paid the up front money. That call was disconnected at your end and I was unable to call back because your number was unavailable. I have called and left messages that remain unanswered.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Our top priority is making sure our clients have a full understanding of what’s going on with their cases. We encourage you to reach out to our team so we can address any further questions or concerns that you may have. You can call us at (800) 536-0734.

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Angie Lee Whiteriver, AZ

They have done their best to handle my situation and involved teams that focused on certain parts of the process with great attention and sensitivity.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your positive review. Our team of tax professionals is trained to address any questions or concerns any of our clients have!

Sep. 7th, 2021

Charlie Williams

They're a very good company and took a lot of the stress off my shoulders by not having to deal with the IRS on my own. They explained each phase thoroughly and I knew what to expect.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Williams! We take pride in taking care of the difficult stuff so our clients don't have to.

Dec. 3rd, 2020

April Goodman

They were very persistent with my case, they made sure I understand the process, they were very effective, I am grateful for their services, I would recommend them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent, thank you for the positive feedback Ms. Goodman. It's important to us that all of our clients experience success.

Nov. 24th, 2020

Maria

They do has a promise and relieve you of a lot of stressThey are professional and then make the process very easy for you doing the best to get the best outcome to serve you

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Maria, we appreciate your feedback. Congrats on a great resolution!

Nov. 24th, 2020

Nanette Kruse

Their helpful and make me feel hopeful answer any questions I have and keep me informed. They tell me what's happening and what documents I need to send.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your honest feedback. It's been a pleasure to work with you, Ms. Kruse!

Oct. 20th, 2020

Ilhan Pere

They took on our difficult tax job however we are complete with it yet so I gave them 4 instead of 5 stars. We need to have a good outcome to add the other star. All other aspects have been great.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Glad to hear you received an incredible resolution!

Oct. 6th, 2020

Brad Engen San Clemente, CA

Very helpful. There was some miscommunication at the beginning which made our time together drag out quite a bit but otherwise everyone was extremely helpful

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your honest feedback Mr. Engen. We're proud to have righted that situation and that you're happy with the result.

Sep. 1st, 2020

Angelo Gonzales Pasadena, TX

When I started out I was very afraid of the consequences of dealing with the IRS . Optima gave me peace at mind . I was finally able to get good Night sleep .

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the feedback - glad we provided you relief!

Aug. 18th, 2020

Michael jemison

Optima made me feel comfortable. Optima teams kept me updated on all actions taken. I rated them 4 star because it's not over yet. I wouldn't want anyone else to help me with tax relief

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Jemison! We look forward to your future feedback.

Jul. 22nd, 2020