Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.5

Duane Columbia, MD

Very helpful and took care of everything

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the stellar feedback. We were happy to work with you on your case! Have a great day.

Jan. 17th, 2019

Dr. Raymond Wilmington, DE

They got me major relief. Customer service was wanting.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Raymond, thanks for the feedback. It's great to hear that our team and services were able to provide you with "major relief." We wish you the best moving forward!

Dec. 20th, 2018

Tax payer Monroe, MI

Saved me thousands. Highly recommended.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

It's great to hear that you saved "thousands" through us. Thanks for the recommendation - we appreciate it and you!

Dec. 20th, 2018

Mary LoConte Humble, TX

They were horrible after paying them for a year I requested a refund because they didnt fufill there end. They gave me back $700 and I am at ground 0 again and out of thousands of dollars.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Your opinion truly matters to us. We'd like to speak with you as soon as possible to make the situation right and better understand your concerns. However, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Oct. 8th, 2021

M. Jaffe

Have been honest and helpful, fixed the immediate problem and are working on a long range solution

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback!

M JOHNSON Washington, MI

I'M VERY FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY WITH THE DOUBLE TALK I HAVE RECEIVED. I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN A RELATION WITH OPTIMA TAX RELIEF. MY ISSUES SEEM OF NO IMORTANCE . AND NO SEEMS CONCERNED WITH MY ISSUES.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Upon receiving your review, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Oct. 15th, 2019

LINDA A CORLEW Carrollton, GA

I have been in contact with optima Tax and we have resolved the issue. Thank you

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Corlew we would like to get a better understanding of your situation. Please give us a call at (800) 965-3192 to provide us the opportunity discuss your concerns further. Optima is the leader in the Tax Resolution industry because we take our clients concerns very seriously. We stand by our stellar reputation that we maintain with all other consumer review sites that verify client reviews. One of our core values is to "aim for excellence," and we will work hard to ensure you have an excellent experience with us. We look forward to speaking with you.

Apr. 25th, 2019

Bobby Irvin Siloam Springs, AR

These people do not have english as their first language. They do not listen to the customer. They will drain thousands of dollars from your bank account for "services" that you can do yourself. STAY AWAY!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hello Mr. Irwin, we sincerely appreciate the feedback you provided. We want assure you that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service as well as obtaining the best resolution for our clients. In light of receiving your comments, we have notified our QA team and expedited your case to Specialist solely dedicated to addressing and resolving your specific concerns who will be reaching out to you ASAP. We encourage you to continue working with us so that we can address the issues to your satisfaction, our main goal is to provide a successful experience for every client and we will work tirelessly until we can provide that for you. If you prefer to get in touch with us at your convenience, we welcome you to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. We look forward to speaking with you.

Dec. 18th, 2018

Brenda Houston, TX

I will not recommend them to a dog, they did nothing but took my money, by the time I pay back the arrangement they made I will pay back more than I owed initially. and I will not go away I want my money.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Upon receiving your review, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system, but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Dec. 11th, 2018

Bob K Babanian Northridge, CA

100% satisfied. Response is great. After each event you get phone and e-mail confirmation.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Babanian, we're so happy to hear that you're "100% satisfied" - we appreciate you! We wish you well, and thank you.

Apr. 26th, 2018

Linda barnes Ocean Shores, WA

We are planning to continue working with optima until we reach some kind of solution. Linda Barnes

David Pomona, CA

Optima Tax Relief settled my $54,000 tax debt for just under $1,500...a 97% drop!!

Lin C

I had a mess on my hands, 14 years worth. Optima straightened it all out for and got me a manageable payment plan.

William Mountain Taylor, MI

Optima Tax relief stopped the IRS from freezing my accounts and set up a payment plan I can afford

Peter Mincieli

Minimal contact and no reply to my requests

May. 4th, 2021

Doug Hixson Sparks, NV

A lot of money for no results. Never use them

Mar. 25th, 2021

Ty Syharath San Pablo, CA

No result on my tax problem yet, it's been almost three months

Jan. 4th, 2021

Vivi Tempe, AZ

Poor communication and results after 9 months of services

Sep. 7th, 2021

Julio Rivera

Well I give them a 3, I haven't got a results yet.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for you feedback.

Nov. 25th, 2020

Earl W Ford

Not enough updates. Should have at least monthly updates

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We really appreciate that feedback and we're passing it along, Mr. Ford.

Jul. 22nd, 2020

Raul Perez

Great service but take long to provide updates.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you and thank you for providing your feedback!

May. 26th, 2020

Rick

I have not been able to resolve my case at this time.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Rick, thanks for letting us know. We will have someone reach out to you to address your concerns.

Apr. 2nd, 2020

Jose L Loera

because for what they did to help I could contact IRS and do it my self

Apr. 2nd, 2020

Mark Charlotte, NC

Missed a deadline, blamed the IRS, Optima's and the IRS's records showed it was Optima's fault.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We sincerely appreciate the feedback you provided. Rest assured that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service as well as obtaining the best resolution for our clients. With that said, we have full confidence in our staff to deliver excellent service and results. Our team truly goes out of their way for every client who hires us. We are extremely proud of our staff and the amazing work that they do in helping thousands of people solve their IRS problems every month. We have resolved over a billion dollars in tax debts for our clients. We have received the Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau as well as many other awards recognizing our adherence to the highest ethical standards, consumer-first business practices, and community service. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly and we are looking forward to your call.

Feb. 26th, 2020

Susan Meixner Simpsonville, SC

They haven't contacted me with any updates.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi, we would like to get a better understanding of your situation. Please give us a call at (800) 965-3192 to provide us the opportunity discuss your concerns further. Optima is the leader in the Tax Resolution industry because we take our clients concerns very seriously. We stand by our stellar reputation that we maintain with all other consumer review sites that verify client reviews. One of our core values is to "aim for excellence," and we will work hard to ensure you have an excellent experience with us. We look forward to speaking with you.

Jul. 22nd, 2019

No name Westminster, CA

Able to solve problems but some personnel are rude

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your feedback. Our success is made possible thanks to our dedicated staff – hundreds of the hardest-working tax professionals you can find – who pour their hearts and minds into helping every one of our clients, every day. We appreciate you stating that we were able to solve your tax issues for you and bring you to a great resolution! We wish you well.

Jan. 17th, 2019

Greg Mitchell, IN

only thing done was set up payment plan. no savings. Service was very costly with minimal results

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Greg, we thank you for your feedback, and emphasize that it is our priority to provide the best possible outcome for every one of our clients. We appreciate your feedback and want everyone to have a happy experience with us. To help bring additional clarity to your situation, we have expedited your case to our Quality Assurance department. One of our QA Specialists has attempted to reach out to you, but the number we have on file is not directed to you and the email we have on file is not working. Please call us at (800) 965-3192 so that we may work together to help address your concerns. Our QA Specialist will happily work with you directly to review and address the specifics involved with your case and resolution. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you shortly.

Oct. 10th, 2018

Joe Robinson

Expensive , I think I probably could have done it myself.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Robinson, first, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We understand your concerns and we would like the opportunity to continue working with you, and we aim to do so as soon as possible when we have a dedicated Quality Assurance Specialist reach out to you today. Delivering excellence to all of our clients is central to our mission, and we would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that you can provide us with additional details, as well as review your case so as to determine what additional assistance we are able to provide. Our team will be reaching out to you with additional steps we can take to further assist you with your case, but you may also call us at (800) 965-3192 at your convenience. It's always our goal to resolve every issue for our clients to the fullest possible extent, so thank you for providing that opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you, and hope to resolve any concerns you may have.

Sep. 19th, 2018

Me Disapointed

They took my money and did not a thing that I couldn't have directly with the IRS myself.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We certainly want to stay in communication and work together to find a resolution that addresses your concerns. Your feedback has not gone unnoticed, as a Quality Assurance Specialist will be reaching out soon to help determine your specific needs, obtain more clarity on the situation, and ultimately help to resolve the issue. If you would like to get in touch with us at your convenience, you can always reach us at (800) 965-3192. We hope to provide additional assistance so that you ultimately have a positive experience with us. We thank you for providing the opportunity to work together, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sep. 17th, 2018

Charlie Kaiser

I think they do a good job. I think there portals need to be more friendly user.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We really appreciate that Mr. Kaiser, and we appreciate your client portal feedback.

Johnny Shaw

The interaction between us he’s always on it very professional level

Thanks Mr. Shaw!

enrique capiro

They are very professional and keep me always aware of whats going on

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Great to hear Mr. Capiro, thanks!

Jodi Hemingway Greer, SC

Optima reached out to me in regards to my review and offered to make it right with me. I am sharing that we were willing to work out an amicable solution.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hello, we sincerely appreciate the feedback you provided. We want assure you that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service as well as obtaining the best resolution for our clients. We were able to review your case, and we saw that you have already been working with our Quality Assurance team, and we’re happy to continue working with you until we address all of your concerns. In light of receiving your comments, we have notified our QA team and expedited your case to Specialist solely dedicated to addressing and resolving your specific concerns who will be reaching out to you ASAP. We encourage you to continue working with us so that we can address the issues to your satisfaction, our main goal is to provide a successful experience for every client and we will work tirelessly until we can provide that for you. If you prefer to get in touch with us at your convenience, we welcome you to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sep. 20th, 2019

Brandon

Optimas customer service team worked hard to solve my issues.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Brandon, we sincerely appreciate the feedback you provided. We want assure you that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service as well as obtaining the best resolution for our clients. In light of receiving your comments, we have notified our QA team and expedited your case to Specialist solely dedicated to addressing and resolving your specific concerns who will be reaching out to you ASAP. We encourage you to continue working with us so that we can address the issues to your satisfaction, our main goal is to provide a successful experience for every client and we will work tirelessly until we can provide that for you. If you prefer to get in touch with us at your convenience, we welcome you to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. We look forward to speaking with you.

Mar. 13th, 2019

Peter Marion, AR

Optima Tax Relief has assured me that they are working diligently to resolve my tax issues.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi, thank you for sharing your feedback. We certainly want to stay in communication and work together to find a resolution that addresses your concerns. Your feedback has not gone unnoticed, as a Quality Assurance Specialist will be reaching out soon to help determine your specific needs, obtain more clarity on the situation, and ultimately help to resolve the issue. If you would like to get in touch with us at your convenience, you can always reach us at (800) 965-3192. We hope to provide additional assistance so that you ultimately have a positive experience with us. We thank you for providing the opportunity to work together, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sep. 12th, 2018

Jesse Riverside, CA

Don't use optima tax relief. They will overcharge you for their services and deliver absolutely nothing. Save your money and deal with the IRS directly

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Jesse, first, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We understand your concerns and we would like the opportunity to continue working with you, and we aim to do so as soon as possible when we have a dedicated Quality Assurance Specialist reach out to you today. Delivering excellence to all of our clients is central to our mission, and we would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that you can provide us with additional details, as well as review your case so as to determine what additional assistance we are able to provide. Our team will be reaching out to you with additional steps we can take to further assist you with your case, but you may also call us at (800) 965-3192 at your convenience. It's always our goal to resolve every issue for our clients to the fullest possible extent, so thank you for providing that opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you, and hope to resolve any concerns you may have.

Mar. 19th, 2019

Everyone was great

They handled my tax problem very professionally and in a speedy manner

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you, we're so glad to hear that you found our team to be "very professional" and to have handled your resolution in a "speedy manner." We wish you well!

Dec. 26th, 2018

Enrique Estrada Scurry, TX

FAUD!!! SCAM. Do not trust them. We payed them $2K just to look at our case and did nothing. IRS took my entire paycheck and I the end ended up settling with IRS by myself.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. We certainly want to stay in communication and work together to find a resolution that addresses your concerns. Your feedback has not gone unnoticed, as a Quality Assurance Specialist will be reaching out soon to help determine your specific needs, obtain more clarity on the situation, and ultimately help to resolve the issue. We hope to provide additional assistance so that you ultimately have a positive experience with us. We thank you for providing the opportunity to work together, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Dec. 18th, 2018

Craig Holloway League City, TX

Optima saved me over $100K. Job well done Optima Tax Relief!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Holloway, thank you for sharing that you're thrilled with your resolution. We are happy we could help, and we wish you the best moving forward.

Jul. 16th, 2018

MonteithWright Charleston, SC

Good tax service they resolved all my tax issues and they have gain a lifelong customer.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Wright, we’re thrilled to hear that we were able to help “resolve all your tax issues,” and that we have found a “lifelong customer” with you. We enjoyed working with you, and wish you the best!

Mar. 21st, 2018

Randy

Tell you to do everything but do nothing themselves

Oct. 3rd, 2020

Salomon M. Garcia Las Cruces, NM

did not help with reduction in taxes owed. not worth the cost!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We do everything we can to get the best resolution possible for every one of our valued clients, and because you are one of our valued clients we want to assure you that we worked tirelessly with the IRS on your behalf. Whenever we receive feedback from a client, we appreciate it and we are always willing to revisit the case to determine if there's anything additional we can do to help. That is exactly what we will be doing in your specific situation. We would truly appreciate you giving us another opportunity to speak with you again. At your earliest convenience, you are welcome to call us at 1-800-965-3192 and ask to be connected to the Quality Assurance department. We are looking forward to speaking with you.

Jun. 23rd, 2020

Laura Scales

Seems effort to help me was not taken seriously enough

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're passing along this feedback. Thank you Ms. Scales.

May. 27th, 2020

Aubrey Holder Brooklyn, NY

It's been a nightmare! They are very expensive and very slow!

Feb. 26th, 2020

Mary Hertzog

Little to no personal contact. And mistakes!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your feedback and want everyone to have a happy experience with us. To help bring additional clarity to your situation, we have reviewed your case and expedited it directly to one of our Quality Assurance Specialists who will be working with you to resolve your concerns. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case, as we’re positive we will be able to help resolve your concerns. Our QA Specialist will be reaching out to your shortly, but if you would prefer to speak with us at your convenience, we welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 whenever you are ready. We are looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Feb. 28th, 2019

none

Never spoke to a lawyer..comstantly changing contacts and sending the same info

Dec. 11th, 2018

Dylan Everett Jeffersonville, IN

I have enjoyed your all’s help It’s great

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Happy to hear it, Mr. Everett!

Aug. 13th, 2020

Laura Michaelson

They work as a team. I had 5 different people working on my case

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Michaelson, we're glad you had a pleasant experience!

Billy Bradley

They are very informative. Answered all my questions.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Great to hear Mr. Bradley!

Milam Byrd Houston, TX

Optima Tax Relief was not the right place for me but I was able to receive a partial refund.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for reaching out. One of our dedicated Quality Assurance Specialists has already been made aware of your concerns and is ready and waiting to speak with you with additional steps we can take to further assist you with your case. Please feel free to give us a call at (800) 965-3192 at your earliest convenience. We are ready to help resolve any and all of your concerns, and we thank you for providing us with that opportunity by reaching out. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Dec. 20th, 2019