Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.1

James Fells Lakeland, FL

Tax process knowledge..Also you all know how to make the sun shine, when I know it's cloudy and storming outside..so Thanks for that..Smile

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

thank you Mr. Fells! We love to see our clients smile.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Joan Relos Antioch, CA

Everyone I dealt with is kind, very understanding and communication is key. If I had any questions the client portal was very helpful to use.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's fantastic to hear Ms. Relos. It's so important to us that you have a great experience.

May. 24th, 2021

DeVennis Brown Kansas City, MO

I went to these guys for help with my tax problems and they have exceeded my expectations, I would recommend them for all your tax help needs.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the outstanding feedback!

May. 24th, 2021

Jason Krompier Saugerties, NY

They corrected several of my returns, very professional and available for questions and status of my appeal for a reduction in my tax obligation.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're so glad to hear that - we are proud to bring you an excellent resolution!

May. 18th, 2021

Frank Bandy Tucson, AZ

Save your money, they are nice and work with you, but there is a high percentage of people that the IRS won’t negotiate with to lower the cost. Optima will have the IRS set you up on a payment plan that you could have negotiated and protect your accounts, but as in saving you money they don’t and they charge a decent amount of money for nothing. They will communicate with you but will also try to up sell you on additional coverage. I gave them 2 stars because they do seem like they try and work with you but the results won’t benefit you for the cost if you make a descent income. You are prolonging the inevitable of paying the IRS. I owed $37,000 and paid $4,400 to optima to be put on a payment plan that I could have negotiated. It did save me from my accounts of being frozen, but saved me zero dollars owed.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback, Mr. Bandy, the team is in touch with you and we hope to get you to an excellent resolution and come to a clearer understanding of the situation.

Jul. 21st, 2021

Donna L Trunk Leicester, NC

I had to pay $5000 up front and I didn’t get any reduction and can’t afford to pay but I’m on a payment plan also when they filed my 2019 taxes they had to amend them in Dec because they didn’t include the healthcare subsidies and I sent them my 1090 i time to file. Also never got a copy of my 2019 state taxes and JUST found out( March 2021) that I was supposed to send the copy in myself but never got a copy. So now I’m waiting for a copy to be sent to me. Just talked to Becky on phone from optima last week. Waiting for the copy. I never got a copy in my portal. I thought they had sent them into state. So if I send the 2019 North Carolina taxes in now assuming I get a copy from optima soon then I might owe fees and penalties. It was not my mistake. I will be calling NC department of revenue to see what I can do about this. A reduction in my taxes with the help of optima would have been helpful since I’m on a low income with medical bills etc. so the only thing I paid $5000 for was some protection from IRS garnishing. I could have worked with them myself. I will not recommend Optima tax to anyone.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Trunk, thank you for reaching out and we want to let you know that we take everyone's experience with our company very seriously, and we work hard to provide the best possible resolution for all of our clients. Please give us a call at (800) 965-3192 to provide us the opportunity discuss your concerns further. A dedicated member of our team has already been made aware of your concerns and is ready and waiting to speak with you with additional steps we can take to further assist you with your case. We believe our clients have the right to "be treated like an individual, not a number," and we plan to commit to these actions in our follow up call with you. Your concerns are especially important to us, and we aim to make any experience with us a total success. We are extremely proud of our staff and the amazing work that they do in helping thousands of people solve their IRS problems every month. We have received the Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau as well as many other awards recognizing our adherence to the highest ethical standards, consumer-first business practices, and community service. We have devoted tax attorneys and enrolled agents possessing the certifications required to negotiate directly with the IRS on our clients' behalf and resolve their tax issues, and we are also officially approved by the IRS to provide continuing education courses. Our success is made possible thanks to our dedicated staff - hundreds of the hardest-working tax professionals you can find - who pour their hearts and minds into helping every one of our clients, every day. We are ready to help resolve any and all of your concerns, and we thank you for providing us with that opportunity by reaching out. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 25th, 2021

Mr. Fred D. Saltzman Nanuet, NY

Information on needed information is not forthcoming.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Oct. 6th, 2021

Valerie Augusta, GA

Representative are really helpful and patient

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for thinking of our team as "helpful and patient." We wish you well!

Oct. 6th, 2021

Jay Smith Wills Point, TX

Lack of communication on the progress of our case.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Every case our tax professionals work on is unique and may require additional time. Please feel free to give us a call at (800) 965-3192 if you have any questions or concerns.

Sep. 27th, 2021

Tarraino Smith Detroit, MI

They really came through to help me get this issue resolved, keep me updated with what was going on and provided me with the best options. Had me extremely confident with securing my information.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Smith, we will always work with you to get your issues resolved!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Mark Bonner Indianapolis, IN

I like how they take care of business you find so Tax Relief companies it's all about the money they charge you. Optima tell you what you they follow up on it there response back to you is very important and quick

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you so much Mr. Bonner. Our clients are always our priority in our business.

Jan. 4th, 2021

Jon Clayton

It seems very slow going. We are going on 4-5 months now with no resolution and very little communication about the progress being made. I know both OTR and the IRS are extremely busy right now, but status updates would be nice, so I don't feel as though I have been forgotten. My ratings are sort of middle of the road because I can't comment or provide higher scores until after my case has been settled at which point I would probably give them higher marks.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Clayton, thank you for your feedback. We really do appreciate hearing from you and look forward to improving your experience.

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Sandra C. and Curtis C. Gober.

Once they had all of our information that they needed to negotiate with the IRS, they went right to work and turned a large amount (for us) owed into a refund. Very impressed with the whole team. Thanks.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Congrats on an incredible resolution! We're happy to have helped.

Nov. 24th, 2020

Al Lowry Baltimore, MD

Great job in communication and guidance.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the positive review!

Greg Sweasy Temple, TX

Very knowledgeable and easy to work with

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so happy to hear this. Thank you so much for your great review!

Edward Foye Raleigh, NC

They go over items with you and they guestions where you can understand

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the positive review!

Cathy R Jackson Spartanburg, SC

great communicate and project coordination

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the great review!

Valerie Tovar Fillmore, CA

So far everyone we have talked to has been friendly.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your kind words. Our company’s passion is to resolve as much tax debt with the IRS as possible!

Sep. 13th, 2021

Stanley and Dana Perkins Sikeston, MO

Friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy staff

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for thinking of our team as "friendly, knowledgeable, and trustworthy." We wish you well!

Connie Chase Indianapolis, IN

Optima tax relief consultants know their job very well

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the compliment! We've enjoyed having you as a client.

Adam Bollaert Brandon, MS

They resolved my tax issues with efficiency and no hassle.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Amazing to hear! Thank you for the positive review.

Thomas Buxton Box, OK

Reducing my taxes as advertised.Great customer service

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We’re overjoyed to hear that you are not only a satisfied customer but that we were also able to reduce your tax balance with the IRS. Thanks for sharing!

Karen Ross Gastonia, NC

I don't like dealing with numerous people. Therefore, I have not developed a relationship with anyone at Optima.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Your opinion truly matters to us. We'd like to speak with you as soon as possible to make the situation right and better understand your concerns. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Brent Escoubas Santa Rosa, CA

Hard to communicate with staff. Calls at wrong times and scheduling is difficult

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you resolve your tax debt with the IRS.

Laura Moore Davison, MI

They have all been so nice and very informative

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your positive review! We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service to all our clients.

Lisa Nichols Savannah, TN

Ease of use. The portal makes things extremely easy

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the compliment! We do our best to make our client's experience as easy and seamless as possible.

Harry K Groce Washington, DC

They helped me with my back tax issue and kept me updated.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Amazing to hear! Our team makes it their mission to ensure that each of our client's questions and concerns has been addressed.

Lynn Matthews, NC

They don't return calls or emails. The resolution they came up with was no better than what I could have done on my own for free.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Your opinion truly matters to us. We'd like to speak with you as soon as possible to make the situation right and better understand your concerns. However, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

A. Small

Thorough, professional, very patient and helpful throughout process. Always willing and open to answer questions and concerns. All of the representatives I had contact with were pleasant to work with and competent in areas of specialty. It was an all around good experience.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wonderful to hear, we're passing on the great feedback to our team!

Oct. 6th, 2020

William & Phyllis Ballard Columbia, MD

They are very experienced and knowledgeable with all tax services that they provide. They also provide excellent customer service and also provided my Husband and I with peace of mind as they spoke as well as providef correspondence to the IRS on our behalf! They were able to resolve all of our tax issues.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Ballard! We're so pleased to have helped your husband and yourself and resolve all of your tax issues.

Sep. 1st, 2020

Damandra Bates Dallas, TX

Optima Tax Relief was able to greatly reduce the amount back taxes I owed the IRS, eliminate penalties and interest occurred over many years. Optima relieved the stress of personally dealing with the IRS, and constant worry of wage garnishment.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad to have relieved tremendous stress for you! Take care.

Jul. 1st, 2020

Timothy R Harris Houston, TX

I know what they’re doing you can tell they’ve been doing it a long time the way they handle where we turn in our papers port hole where they call you talk to you about it well organized seem like as a way of doing things thank you

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Harris! First, we tremendously appreciate your feedback and have enjoyed working with you. Hearing your experience first hand is so important to us. Thanks for sharing!

Jun. 23rd, 2020

Sandy Allen

Optima Tax Representativesare always available to help me since enrolling in the protection plan Olivia Solano has been especially helpful. optima has resolved my tax issues and continues to provide me with excellent service.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Allen! We've enjoyed working with you tremendously.

May. 27th, 2020

Sonja Ogburn

My experience with optimum tax relief has been outstandThe last word relief absolutely true to their name. I am so relieved that I was able to set up a payment plan to pay my taxes. Optima tax relief was a great part of it and I want to say thank you.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Ogburn! We have enjoyed working with you and we're so proud of the resolution we were able to bring you! Enjoy.

May. 27th, 2020

Sandra Posey Gary, IN

Optima always provided help and assistance when I requested it. I was able to speak with any individual and was if they could not provide immediate assistance my call was directed to the a staff member who could solve the problem.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your thoughtful feedback about our company. We're glad you found our team to be helpful.

May. 5th, 2020

The Braxton Latona Baton Rouge, LA

Very thorough and informative every step of the way to achieve the results I wanted. I never got the feeling that Optima was trying to get extra money out of me for additional services. Very please with Optima and the ones that's helped through the process. Not happy about the actually IRS and their untimely responses or lack there of.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are happy to have been with you every step of the way! And we only charge a flat fee, so we'll never take advantage of our clients.

Apr. 9th, 2020

David Simpson Atlanta, GA

I'm constantly updated on what's going on .I'm walked through each phase of the process ,answer all of the guestions I've asked. But most importantly all seem to be genuinely interested in my well being, as it pertains to getting my taxes taken care of!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We have been proud to take great care of you throughout each step of the process, Mr. Simpson! We care about all of our clients tremendously.

Apr. 7th, 2020

JoAnn Dawson

They are very professional and so easy to talk too about sensitive financial matters. They are never judgmental and answer e very question to mybsatisfa tion no matter how trivial. They want to.make sure you understand. Everyone I have spoken with has be amazingly kind and helpful.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's our goal, Ms. Dawson! We consider it our priority to help our clients to the best of our ability!

Mar. 4th, 2020

Robert Griggs

Great service but I am still waiting to hear the final results. Still in the negotiation phase I thought. Haven''t heard from anyone yet. Don''t know what to do yet. Going to call and get some advice. Other wise a great product albeit an expensive one.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Great to hear, Mr. Griggs! We understand that it's a process and it's so important to us to help our clients every step of the way. Thanks for hanging in there!

Jan. 9th, 2020

Alma

Quick service and professional.Their staff is very friendly. If I have a question I was assigned to a case manager that I could reach out. optima tax staff gave me peace of mind that they will be able to offer me the best of help with my tax problems.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Alma, thank you for the feedback! We're glad to have provided you with that "peace of mind."

Dec. 10th, 2019

Jackie Weber

They have done everything they said they would do. They were able to assist me in not getting my wages garnished and potential bank seizure. I tried to make arrangements with the IRS. When Optima got involved they were able to get me a monthly installment program.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Weber! Congratulations on your resolution - it's so important for us to ensure our clients are protected throughout the process, so thank you for the shout out.

Nov. 5th, 2019

Jane DePauw Saint Charles, IL

They have been extremely helpful in all areas of concern to me. They explain everything clearly and in lay terms so I understand fully. Christian my first contact there stands out the most. He really helped me when I was very worried

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We'll be passing on your kind feedback to the rest of the team. Thank you for letting us know, and they'll be happy to hear it!

Oct. 8th, 2019

Arthur De La Cruz Mesa, AZ

They reduced my tax debt down to a manageable amount. And that's an understatement. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the exact amount but I will day that it went from a five-figure amount to a three-figure amount. I am very grateful for their help.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. De La Cruz, thanks for the feedback! We've certainly enjoyed working with you and are very proud of your resolution!

Aug. 26th, 2019

Juan Victorville, CA

Very professional and informative. I've had a good experience with optima tax employees. Their response time in a timely manner and ver informative, however, my only complaint is that is very pricey. It's more expensive than hiring an attorney. This is my only concern or complaint

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Juan! Thanks for reaching out and leaving your personal feedback. We're glad you've had a good experience with us thus far, and that you find us to be easy to work with! We are glad you've had a positive resolution, and we're wishing you the best.

Aug. 19th, 2019

Daniel Maikai

From my 1st phone call I was treated with respect and understanding. They where with me everystep and explained everystep. Even when I didnt see any way out they kept assuring me it would all work out. I owed over 30k in back taxes and Optima was able get me an offer and compromise deal with the IRS to only pay 1795.00.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

What an incredible resolution, Mr. Maikai! We aim for the best for all of our clients, and it's great to hear you really felt our team's great attitude. Wishing you well!

Jun. 26th, 2019

Mark Dooley

I gave them that rating because they are too notch professionals who are really at the top of their "game". They we're by my side every step of the way and very patient with my busy schedule. Everyone I worked with was very interpersonal with me. I have recommended their service to all of my friends and co-workers who need help with their taxes.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Dooley! Thanks for writing in. We love to hear back from our clients. We were more than happy to be "by [your] side every step of the way," as it's one of the most important things to us in a client - business relationship. Thank you for all of the recommendations - we promise to be at the "top of our game" for every individual you may recommend to us!

May. 7th, 2019

Carmen Carmichael Trumbauersville, PA

Optima Tax Relief took over my $10,000 owed to the IRS for 2012 and brought it down to $4,700 with monthly payments. . Then they filed my unfilled taxes for 2014-2017. I never had to talk to the IRS, they handled it all. After losing years of sleep over my IRS issues, I am sleeping peacefully all because of Optima Tax Relief.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your personal experience with us. Our reps were certainly able to bring you to a fantastic resolution, so that's good to hear! Sounds like you'll have many nights of "peaceful" sleep ahead!

Apr. 15th, 2019

Helen vuittonet Sacramento, CA

I was so stressed it started to affect my health so I called them and I was reassured and of course I'm a I don't believe everything everybody says I'm very skeptical person but they make me believe in miracles I was so happy and even though the process they helped me whatever they could and that relieves a lot of stress for me thank God for them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

It's true that stress can affect our health for the worse - and tax debt isn't an easy situation to be in. We're so happy to have relieved some stress for you, ultimately bringing you to a great resolution! We're wishing you the absolute best.

Apr. 15th, 2019

Matthew west

They helped me so much with the IRS I was in need of someone to help me and they were able to get me a settlement with the IRS and now I don't get the threats from the IRS. Optimal Tax relief has a great staff as well, always returning my phone calls.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. West, thanks for reaching out! We appreciate the feedback and we're proud of your excellent settlement!

Mar. 26th, 2019

Victor Green

Optima has improved my quality of life by providing a service that has been extremely satisfying and I'm so happy I chose them in helping me with my tax issues the I'm able to sleep without the stress of dealing with the IRS. They are the best in this business Thanks again for all your help. Best regards,

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're so happy you chose us, too! We enjoy helping our clients out of tough situations - that's what keeps us going the most. We've enjoyed our time together and we wish you well!

Mar. 13th, 2019