Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.5

Jacquelinne Glazebrook

I owned a lot of money to the IRS, never couldn't catch up and I didn't know what to do or how to fix the problem myself. Back in 2015, I was driving back home from work and I heard about Optima Taxes in the radio. I hesitate for a few day but finally I decided to call and ask for help. Literally, it was one of the best decisions I made in my life. From the start of the process, I was advised that they would do their best to help me. I put together all the documentation they need it but above all, I was honest about my financial situation. I was scared and very nervous that the ITS would never forgive what I owned them and I would never could pay the higher amount of money. It was a long and stressful process but OptimaTaxes saves my life. Period. I went from own almost $25,000 to pay $150. They have an amazing and knowledgeable team, they are honest and they don't promise what they can't achieve. They will do all they can as long as you do your part as well. I wish I have known about them years before a got in a big hole. Don't hesitate to call them, don't wait. You won't be in better hands to take all the stress and bring relief and peace of mind to your life.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow, what great savings and a great resolution! We are so excited to hear about your savings and the great end result we helped you to achieve. Navigating tax debt on your own can be a struggle, so we're proud to eliminate that stress for our clients. You've received an incredible resolution, and we appreciate you stating that you found our team to be "amazing and knowledgeable." We are happy to root for our clients, and we're wishing you the best in moving forward!

Feb. 12th, 2019

A.Hill Dumfries, VA

Optima Tax Relief, what can I say Optima Tax Relief delivers, they did everything they said they would do. I paid dearly but the service I received was worth every dollar. As soon as I was officially signed up the IRS immediately stopped all threatening communication. Optima was extremely responsive, professional and totally get the job done for me. They even prepared my 2015, 2016 and 2017 taxes as a courtesy. Optima was able to negotiate an installment that is beyond belief. I highly recommend Optima Tax Relief to anyone needing assistance with the IRS. I personally rate Optima Tax Relief Job well done!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for stating that our service was "worth every dollar." We cannot stress enough how great that is for us to hear. We were more than happy to prepare your extra taxes for you, and we thank you for the great feedback. We wish you well!

Jan. 23rd, 2019

carlos j goodwin Columbia, SC

The person that was helping me prepare my taxes went on maternity leave over a month ago and no one has replaced her. She was able to finish my 2020 tax information, however I need help preparing 2017 - 2019 taxes.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We sincerely appreciate the feedback you provided. We want to assure you that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service as well as obtain the best resolution for our clients. In light of receiving your comments, we have notified our QA team and expedited your case to a Specialist solely dedicated to addressing and resolving your specific concerns who will be reaching out to you ASAP. We encourage you to continue working with us so that we can address the issues to your satisfaction, our main goal is to provide a successful experience for every client and we will work tirelessly until we can provide that for you. If you prefer to get in touch with us at your convenience, we welcome you to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. We look forward to speaking with you.

kelvin humphrey Norcross, GA

They got everything done in good time and they did all the work for me I’m so glad I went to optima tax

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We truly appreciate your kind words. We are so happy to hear we were able to resolve your tax debt with the IRS.

Vickie Williams Conway, AR

They really helped me and was very helpful and explained everything to me so that I understood everything

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad we were able to help and wish you the best in the future!

Glenn Jones Locust Grove, GA

The support and advise I recieved. The representive that worked with me was very knowledgeable when it comes to taxes information!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Amazing to hear! Our team has a passion for resolving tax debt and we are happy to hear that we were able to help you out.

Randy Keltner Marionville, MO

They are willing to explain the important things and are willing to explain things that I don’t understand and give timely updates

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave this fantastic review!

Becca Jones Bel Air, MD

Optima tax relief helped me in a time when I needed it most. They allowed me to resolve nearly $10,000 I owed in taxes. They are knowledgeable of the IRS and helped me each step of the way for my debt relief.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

What a reduction! We’re overjoyed to hear that you are not only a satisfied customer but that we were also able to reduce your tax balance with the IRS.

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Walter L Johnson Tampa, FL

Very good company and very nice people work for Optima Tax Relief they really taken care all my taxes problems and taken real tax problems I thank them for all their help

Thanks Mr. Johnson!

Aug. 4th, 2021

David Jimenez East Chicago, IN

I read them exceptionally high because they are able to help me with understanding how to go about getting together my forms and papers that I need to get sent out to the IRS

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Jimenez - we certainly appreciate hearing your feedback. We're so glad to have helped you.

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Brenda Jean Begeman Nashville, TN

Since moving to next stage of this process there has been no contact made with me outside of the Portal Hard to tell if message are standard from the system or if someone on the other end is requesting or needed something. Nothing has been personalized, no phone calls VM left since going to this stage. The first stage was very interactive and felt personalized for me and as if Optima wanted my business and to help me.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for letting us know, Ms. Begeman. We've passed on this information to our team!

Jun. 10th, 2021

Ricky. B. Midway, UT

They care about their clients. My case has been drawn out for years and they stay in constant contact with me. It’s reassuring to know that someone’s thinking about your IRS problems.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ricky! We truly do appreciate your great feedback - we treasure our relationships with our clients.

May. 18th, 2021

Cynthia Olivehurst, CA

Great people .. Helpful whenever I had a question.. Patient with me because I am not very techy. Phone calls were helpful and they out of their way to mail me things when I couldn't do things by computer or phone internet.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Cynthia, that's so important for us - we gladly support our clients through the whole process!

Apr. 5th, 2021

Angela Young Collins, MS

2018 tax weren't taken care of. I got a letter from irs a week after everything was done.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Fantastic to hear! Thank you for the review.

Kathy Paige Concord, NC

The steps they take to help you resolve ur tax problems.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review!

Latham Graham Rialto, CA

Pleasant, professional, concise, and through.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the compliment! We do our best to make our client's experience as easy and seamless as possible.

Greg Kogut Essex Junction, VT

They have acted promptly and very professionally with me.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the kind review!

Mark Bauer Mount Vernon, IL

Job well done outstanding work experience

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the compliment! We've enjoyed having you as a client.

Bonnie James Virginia Beach, VA

They help people like me shuttle your tax problems

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Owing taxes to the IRS is a nightmare! We are happy to hear we were able to help resolve your tax situation.

Blake Indianapolis, IN

I haven't received final amount but it seems like after paying fees to reduce my taxes. Im I'm a bigger whole of what I owe

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Your opinion truly matters to us. We'd like to speak with you as soon as possible to make the situation right and better understand your concerns. However, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Melissa Barnes Buffalo, NY

They are very helpful and can answer all my questions

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for thinking of our team as "helpful." We make it our mission to get people out of collections and compliant with the IRS!

Melanie V Marlboro, NY

I had a great experience with Optima Tax Relief. They were very professional, and accommodating to my situation. Each representative was so helpful and friendly every time I called. The way they explained everything was very thorough, I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Melanie, we appreciate that. We will always be able to help if you need any assistance - don't hesitate to reach out.

Feb. 24th, 2021

Brady Pettie Tulsa, OK

I keep thinking about the very first time I had called. I didn't think Optima would accept me because of all the commercials I have seen. Stating that you had to have $10,000 credit card debt to be helped more or less. I don't remember not one commercial from Optima statiing that so I called and they accepted me from that first call. I needed to hear that because the weight of the IRS was finally going to be lifted.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's amazing to hear! Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback!

Jan. 25th, 2021

Shannon D. Allen

Best customer service in the business. Optima helped me reduce my IRS payments to a reasonable amount. Helped me negotiate a fair amount with little effort on my part. Plus they have informed me that they will handle our yearly tax return from here on out.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Allen, thank you for sharing that you're thrilled with your resolution. We are happy we could help, and we wish you the best moving forward.

Jul. 30th, 2021

Abel Salinas Panorama City, CA

Because i don't know what i'm doing and they talk me thru it

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the positive review!

Daniel Washington Fort Myers, FL

They were great from the start. Did not treat me like I was irresponsible.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive review. Our team of tax professionals is here to assist you and answer any of your tax questions!

Jacobo leanos Joliet, IL

They are friendly, understanding,and attentive with my case

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for thinking of our staff as “friendly, understanding, and attentive.” We are happy to have been able to resolve your tax debt!

James Gainesville, FL

They do as advertised and follow up on all calls and messages

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Fantastic to hear! Thank you for the positive review.

Lloyd Lacey Haley

For me it was the response time when I first call. They call me back within 15 minutes and went over on how the process would work. I was assigned several of you tax consultant who gave me information on documents I needed. They where very professional. I haven't gotten a final resolution as of yet but I have total confidence that the outcome will be great.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the great feedback and taking time out of your day to share your experience!

Nov. 24th, 2020

Philip Bell

When I got started Joshua spent over an hour talking me through how to complete the contract and how to pay online or what ever you call it. The next worker helped me to sign up for covid relief funds which was really nice of him. So far they have been really prompt with the way they're handling things now I'm waiting for the final transaction to take place so all in all they have been really good to me

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the in depth review! We appreciate it Mr. Bell, and congrats on your resolution.

Nov. 10th, 2020

Macklin Lawton, OK

I had no idea how I was going to do my taxes I got a hold of Optima tax relief to start my taxes they took all of my information and told me they will get back with me after they figure it out and the next day to get back with me which made me more relaxed and said they would do everything to help me solve my tax problems they found all information I could not find to do my taxes in a time of the matter if it was someone need to send in there they would get it done as soon as possible I think they did an excellent job prepare my taxes for me when I had no idea how to do them at all

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So great to hear that you've truly benefited from our services. Thank you!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Clint Parker Mount Hood-Parkdale, OR

Upto the investigation phase I felt I had been more organized in providing the info that Optima Tax has asked for, and now that I'm in the next step I will find out how good they are at providing tax information and representing me in my oppertunity to resolve any tax issues before I could be in trouble concern if I hadnt acted before the IRS could act on me without the help from Optima.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wonderful, thank you for the feedback Mr. Parker.

Aug. 18th, 2020

Kelly Jackson

They are understanding & Sensitive to what you're goin through. I would definitely recommend all of my friends that may run into a problem like me. They do all the paper for you I definitely liked that....any questions I had I call them or send email they responded right back.....I'm team player Otima you have Tax problem call them they will ease your mind the minute you talk to them.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so happy to hear that Ms. Jackson. It's so important for you to feel like you're in great communication with us!

Nov. 5th, 2019

Kevin Hiscox

They are the greatest people to work with to solve your tax issues. They listen to what I had to say and advised me how the would take me step by step from the beging to the end. They did exactly what they said they would do and kept me informed with every step of the process. I felt that they were in control the whole time. My results were fantastic. They are the best at what they ddo.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Mr. Hiscox, it's been a pleasure to help better your tax debt. We thank you for stating that we are the "best at what [we] do," and we're always here to "listen and advise," however you may need. Thanks again!

Jun. 10th, 2019

Ralph White Centralia, WA

When I came to Optima Tax I owed the IRS $21,000. No matter what I tried I could not settle this on my own. Optima Tax Reid settled my Debt with the IRS for $100. I have to be honest and say that I didn't think that was going to happen but it did. I cannot Thank Optima Tax Enough for what they did. I urge Anyone who has a Debt with the IRS to let Optima Tax help them. It will change you life as it did mine.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent to hear, Mr. White! We've enjoyed working with you and it sounds like you've reached an incredible resolution - "life changing" indeed! Wishing you the best moving forward.

Apr. 9th, 2019

Barbara P Oklahoma City, OK

Optima Tax Relief got my tax problems resolved. I didn't file returns for several years because my husband was dying from brain cancer, I myself was having significant health issues and the medical bills totally zapped us. I went to a CPA a couple of years ago to try to get help. It was an unmitigated disaster. I say all of that to say this: Optima Tax helped me get my records together for each year, dealt with the IRS and negotiated a reasonable payback schedule. Their cost was less than the CPA. I give Optima Tax my highest praises and thanks.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Barbara P - thanks for taking the time to write us, we're sure you have a busy day ahead! That is a very difficult situation to be in. Your story is a predicament that is familiar to many people, and it's why we're proud to help serve our community in need of tax debt resolution. We work hard to ensure that you're taken care of, no matter the difficult situation. Thank you for bravely sharing - and what a steal, we were cheaper than a CPA! Thanks again.

Apr. 9th, 2019

Willie Edwards

Optima Tax Relief, LLC has been a godsend for me and my wife. They made the process very simple and explained everything in full detail. They employ very knowledgeable tax professionals who are motivated to provide you the most up to date and accurate information. The empathy for their clients, combined with a sense of urgency and open communications makes them the best in the business. I highly recommend their services to anyone who wants to be relieved of the stress of worrying about their tax debt.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow, thanks Mr. Edwards! To hear we've been a "godsend" is truly amazing. We're glad you and your family are much better off and that you've found yourselves happy with our service. We're wishing you and your wife all the best.

Mar. 27th, 2019

Anna Jackson

Within minutes after receiving a letter from the IRS collection agency regarding my back taxes I owed, I contacted Optima Tax Relief to solve my tax issues. My case took 7 months which depended on speed of IRS and the complexity of my case. We worked together as a team, Optima Tax kept me updated as each Phase moved forward to completion. I am very happy with the results. I recommend Optima Tax Relief to family, friends and strangers. Optima Relief tax professionals are awesome.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Jackson, we're thrilled to hear that you appreciated "working together as a team," and that you really feel "happy with the results." We are glad to have helped and thank you for your excellent recommendation!

Mar. 13th, 2019

Robert

Optima Tax Relief is a very helpful, professional and highly courteous service for tax related issues. I need of tax related help that was beyond his ability to resolve. I contacted Optima Tax Relief and the group immediately started communicating with the IRS in an effort to set up a payment plan that later resulted in debt resolution. Thank you Optima Tax Relief!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Trying to work through tax debt alone is pretty difficult. It brings us a lot of happiness to be able to help you through a difficult time, and really provide beyond-satisfactory results! Hearing you share that we're a "helpful, professional, and highly courteous" team is music to our ears, and we have been lucky enough to have worked with you!

Feb. 12th, 2019

Melissa Skeens Moundsville, WV

Optima tax said they could help me, and that is exactly what they did. I was so afraid I was making a mistake, but I'm so glad they showed me making the decision to call them was the best decision I made. The IRS id terrifying to deal with alone. But once I made the call they took over and I didn't have to spend another minute on the phone with the IRS. Optima Tax took care of the rest and were able to save me thousands!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the great feedback, Ms. Skeens. What a story and what an incredible resolution! We enjoyed working with you and we wish you a great day.

Jan. 23rd, 2019

Bobby Britto

Optima tax relief helped me so much that I still can''t believe it and it''s been a few years. I rode 48,000+ dollars and they reduced my bill two only $50 I still cannot believe it but that is truthful. Thank you Optimum tax relief so much! Your staff and attorneys are amazing I wish I could travel to California and give everybody personally a hug. Thank you again

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Britto, thanks for the great feedback. It's amazing to hear that you are thrilled with your resolution - believe it, it's true! Thanks for the kind words about our team, we'll be sure to pass on the "hugs"! We enjoyed having you as a client, and we wish you the best!

Dec. 20th, 2018

Bob M. Abita Springs, LA

I had many sleepless nights, worrying about the taxes I owed.. I hadn't filed my federal tax in 2 or more years. I heard the testomony of clients of Optima on he radio and decided to give them a c all. after the first call I was feeling very relieved when I hung up. If you give them the information and material they request they will do everything... and more... They are very professional and courteious.] leavcing you cwil a satisfied feeling wqhen you hangup .I highly recommend Optima Tax relief to solve you tax problems.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Tax debt can be incredibly stressful. Helping clients like yourself is what keeps us going! We are so happy to have helped you and improved your situation. Thank you for the feedback, and we wish you the best moving forward!

Oct. 17th, 2018

Kelli Abbott Damascus, MD

I decided not to proceed with Phase 2 with Optima Tax. NEVER signed papers yet a month after no contact with Optima Tax ...I was charged 999.00 on my credit card so I now havent to waste my time canceling my credit card, getting a new one and disputing the charge that I NEVER authorized!!! NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you and we thank you for sending in feedback. We want to emphasize that we take our client's concerns very seriously and we seek to solve all issues brought to our attention immediately, such as yours. In fact, delivering excellence to all our clients is central to our mission, and we would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that you can provide us with additional details. One of our dedicated Quality Assurance Specialists has already been made aware of your concerns, has taken the initiative to review your case, and will be reaching out to you to further assist you with your case. But if you prefer to speak to us at your convenience, please feel free to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. It's always our goal to resolve every issue for our clients to the fullest possible extent, so thank you for providing that opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to resolve any concerns you may have.

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Marqus Lowe La Marque, TX

They are very good with explaining everything so you can’t understand it and you know where you at

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Stupendous! We are overjoyed to hear that our team of tax professionals has been able to provide you with the assistance that you require!

Leleao B Toa North Salt Lake, UT

Good communication and rates the follow up consistent either phone or online website

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you so much for your kind review. We take great pride in providing our clients with great customer service

Robert Slone Apple Valley, CA

Communication they don’t communicate well spent 11000 before we heard anything

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We thank you for your review and appreciate the feedback

Constance A Ammon Nevada City, CA

They have been very clear when explaining their services and what to expect will happen on my behalf.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your positive review! We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service to all our clients.

Robert truszkowski Beachwood, NJ

They actually work with me without having a a computer to give a very personalized service to appreciate it

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Glad to hear you’ve had a positive experience with our team so far. We make every effort to accommodate each of our clients to ensure that they are getting the best customer service!

Wayne M Miller Bethany Beach, DE

Attentive and amazingly helpful - the team is fantastic and gives me confidence that my issues will be resolved.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Stupendous! We are overjoyed to hear that our team of tax professionals has been able to provide you the assistance that you require!

Erinmarie Xian Seffner, FL

Anytime someone can help maximize tax refunds and what write offs you are eligible for is a win in my book and thats what they did.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Fantastic! We are overjoyed to hear that we were not only able to resolve your tax debt but also get you a refund with the IRS! Thanks for sharing.

Nov. 10th, 2021