Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.5

Scott

They did what they said they'd do. Sometimes it was hard to get ahold of me because of my work. They stayed with me till it was done

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are committed to open and thorough communication with our clients, so we're glad you found that to be your experience!

Dec. 10th, 2019

Sourendra Raut

Optima tax relief has been very professional and knowledgable and has been effective at managing my tax issues without much difficulty.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So glad to hear that! It's a priority for us that you're well taken care of, so thank you for sharing and being so patient throughout the process.

Nov. 19th, 2019

Lane Inglish

Excellent hands on approach; Marcel A is in close contact with me. However, items that I mail in have a lag time; I get calls that I didn't turn items in when i had.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We take a proactive approach with all our clients, because we know how urgent each case is. We appreciate the feedback!

Nov. 15th, 2019

Margaret Hryniuk

I have found Optima Tax Relief to be a very professional and caring company. From my first phone call until today I have been treated with respect.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We truly do care about our clients, Ms. Hryniuk, so thank you for sharing. We are proud of how we treat our clients with respect and care.

Nov. 5th, 2019

Joseph Palacios Houston, TX

Because thy are A1 tax specialist. The process is easy, the reps are friendly. This is one product I would recommend to others

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Happy to have worked with you, Mr. Palacios! Thanks for being a great client.

Oct. 22nd, 2019

Danny M. Cox San Francisco, CA

Great work, Saved me 97% off of my tax bill, I would recommend Optima Tax Relief to any and every one that might have IRS Tax Issues.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's truly incredible Mr. Cox! We are so thrilled to have helped you achieve such big savings.

Oct. 8th, 2019

Margie

Each person I spoke with was cordial and knowledgeable. They walked me through the process and created a successful resolution.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Happy to hear it, Margie! Our tax pros are the best in the biz and have years of experience! We're proud to have such a smart and capable staff - they're also incredibly easy to work with.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Richard Hall Mohave Valley, AZ

The personnel at Optima Tax Relief are very professional and you can feel their caring attitude the first time you talk to them.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's what we pride ourselves on, Mr. Hall! We aim to make sure we're doing the best for our clients. We appreciate your very kind feedback.

Aug. 26th, 2019

Vickie Blue Springs, MO

Great results! It was a lot of work and a long endeavor, but well worth it in the long run. Optima got our IRS debt settled for a fraction of what we owed.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you Vickie! We know that it's a lot of tedious, hard work, on both the clients and Optima's end, but we pride ourselves on taking over all of the work for our client! It's definitely worth it, congratulations on your resolution!

Aug. 19th, 2019

edward

so far they have done a good job for me the tax problem im going thru is very important,that why i picked the very best.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We pride ourselves on consistent transparency with our clients, so we're glad you found us to be the "very best!" Congratulations on a great resolution.

Aug. 5th, 2019

Steven Hernandez

With Optima I reached an Offer In Compromise which lowered my penalty fee with IRS drastically but seizes two years of my upcoming federal tax returns.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Hernandez, thanks for reaching out, we're glad you received such a great resolution!

Aug. 5th, 2019

Debra Smith

Because they stay with you every step of the way, even when you think they are not working they really are making it feel seem less

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Smith, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to help our clients out "every step of the way." We're glad to take care of everything for you, so you can relax.

Jun. 26th, 2019

Kimberly Cannon

The customer service was on point very help full. They walked me through each and every process. And solved my tax problem..

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wonderful to hear, Ms. Cannon. Our client's experience is always our priority, so it's great to hear that kind of feedback. Wishing you well and a happy conclusion to your tax worries!

Jun. 10th, 2019

Shari Bowen Edison, OH

I had amazing results and I am completely satisfied with the work they did and they are very professional and very caring about the customer's needs.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Bowen, thanks for sharing your personal experience with us! We really do care about our customer's needs - it's the height of importance for us, so we're glad you noticed. Let us know if you need anything else - do not hesitate to ask!

Apr. 15th, 2019

Frank Phillips

They really came through and helped me when I needed it. They helped me get everything in order and helped me get my tax dept taking care of.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Great to hear, Mr. Phillips! We're wishing you the best moving forward.

Mar. 27th, 2019

Larry Clark

Professional service didn't let me down answer phone or return within a timely manner worked hard on getting my tax situation resolved thank you

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Great to hear, Mr. Clark. We would never turn down a phone call from a client - punctuality, transparency, and communication are of the utmost importance to us. Thanks again!

Mar. 26th, 2019

Walter Wayde Martin

They were awesome they reduce my tax deficit I thousand percent easy to work with their step-by-step can't say enough for this company

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Martin - we think you're "awesome" too! Incredible to hear that you found us "1000% easy to work with." We appreciate you and have enjoyed our time together. Best of luck!

Mar. 13th, 2019

Anthony Smith

They care about your situation. They handle everything in a professional manner. They keep you informed of your case progress.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We always strive to get our clients the best resolution possible. Thank you Mr. Smith!

Mar. 13th, 2019

Partially satisfied.

They kept me informed during the entire process. The only reason for the four and not five is I didn't get the resolution I expected which was a reduction on the taxes owed.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We understand that it can be a difficult process, and we certainly work to get you the best resolution possible. Please reach out anytime and we can discuss.

Jan. 30th, 2019

Joy

They were professional, courteous and took the time to make sure you understood the process. They made it a very low stress experience.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We aim for great customer service, every time. "Professional and courteous" is what we strive for, and we appreciate that you felt it! We enjoyed working with you, and thanks for your review!

Jan. 30th, 2019

Anonymous Tampa, FL

Walked me threw the process and kept mi informed every minute and took care of all my tax needs Also if I left a message it was returned promptly

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We encourage transparency at our company, so we're glad you truly felt that our associates were there to talk with you! We appreciate your great feedback and we wish you well.

Jan. 23rd, 2019

Margaret Foreman Claymont, DE

They were very patient and understanding throughout the whole 4 year of my process of my case regardless how overbearing my case was.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're so glad to hear you hold such great regards for our team! We appreciate you and we wish you a great day.

Jan. 23rd, 2019

John Hollywood, FL

Each if my case workers were friendly, patient and informative. They explained to me in detail anything i did not understand

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hello, and thanks for reaching out! Sounds like you had a great experience with us - we're glad that you found our team to be "friendly, patient and informative." They love to help our clients. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, and we wish you well!

G.H.L Pompano Beach, FL

They were honest, did not make any false promises. Everything they promised to do was done and in the time frame stated.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you! We do work hard to keep things going on our end like a well-oiled machine, so we appreciate you noticed! We enjoyed working on your case, and we wish you a great day! Thanks again for the great feedback.

Tdy Knightdale, NC

They protected me and made me at ease knowing I had nothing to worry about as long as they were providing 5 star services

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive rating and for your recommendation! We are happy that we were able to help you reach a satisfying outcome, and we're so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us, as we loved working with you!

Anonymous The Bronx, NY

I had a hardship, my claim was small in the larger scope of things, it was straight forward, but they took nearly two years to push it through the process. I complied with every request within the time provided ASAP.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We understand the stress and frustrations that come with dealing with IRS tax debt, but the resolution is always worth it. We enjoyed working with you and we wish you well!

Matthew Herring

Very friendly and professional. They were efficient and quick. All my tax problems have been resolved and I couldn't have done it alone. Thank you!!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Herring, we appreciate you stating that you found us to be "very friendly and professional" and "efficient and quick!" What a stellar review, and most importantly, it's amazing to hear that "all [your] tax problems have been resolved." We're wishing you a happy new year!

Jan. 2nd, 2019

Ashok Nair Houston, TX

Excellent service, know what they are doing and will get you a speedy resolution to your tax problems. This is what they did for me

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Nair, thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear that you felt we are professionals who "know what [we're] doing, and will get you a speedy resolution." We wish you well!

Sandy Anderson Statesville, NC

They saved me 50,000 dollars from the IRS. The took their time and assisted me with all the paperwork needed and now I am able to breath financially.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Anderson, thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear that you're thrilled with your resolution, and that you're able to "breathe financially." Be well!

Rica Bedford, OH

Excellent and professional service! Very understanding and their non-judgemetal service made me feel very comfortable and relaxed!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Rica, we appreciate you stating that you found us to have "excellent and professional service." We are glad you felt so "comfortable and relaxed" in working with us!

Heather M New Lenox, IL

Excellent communication skills, fully knowledgeable about how to help me with my tax needs. Reassured me this what the best option for me.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. M, thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate you stating that you found us to be your "best option!"

Henry Manhattan Beach, CA

The Optima team is fantastic. I am so impressed by all of the agents I worked with and their professionalism. A first class operation!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you so much - we certainly appreciate it! We love our clients.

Oct. 17th, 2018

RD New York, NY

I rate them highly because they took a very stressful situation and helped me navigate through it and make the right decisions

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks, we certainly appreciate it!

Oct. 17th, 2018

The Goose Charleston, SC

I had a federal tax lien of over $20,000, and Optima Tax Relief settled my case for $100. It was a huge burden lifted in a difficult time.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Tax debt can definitely feel like a huge "burden!" We are glad to have helped you reach a resolution you're happy with. We wish you the best!

Oct. 19th, 2018

Richard A Call

They were very professional and always upfront. They worked hard and got my a favorable outcome. I highly recommend using there services.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Call, we appreciate it!

Tom Andres

From start to finish they have been there all the way making sure that my case was resolved professionally and to my satisfaction.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Andres, thanks for finding us "professional" and we're glad that the case was resolved to your "satisfaction." We wish you the best moving forward!

Christopher Hill Saint Petersburg, FL

It has been a much longer process than anticipated

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Every case our tax professionals work on is unique and may require additional time.

Aug. 25th, 2021

Jose Loera Glen Ellyn, IL

on April 1st I wrote a bad review to Optima, but because of that Optima contact me and help me with the process, and they did a good job, Now I like to write positive one for this company they help me and our problem was solved Jose Loera

Thank you Mr. Loera!!

Jun. 5th, 2020

Paul A Baca Rio Rancho, NM

Received help right away they were prompt and courtois help working with Optima was a great stress reliver they were able to get me into a payment plan and now I feel great for your own peace of mind don't go it alone get help reach out to Optima

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for thinking of us as "prompt and courteous." It's amazing to hear we were able to relieve you of stress and get you on a protected plan with the IRS!

May. 31st, 2019

Rita Raleigh, NC

The jury is still out. We owe the IRS a significant debt and are still in the resolution process so my review may change based on the impending outcome. However we have had little to no communication about the resolution process or what is reasonable to expect and that doesn't give us a lot of comfort or confidence. It is my hope that we can avoid a lein against our home and an overall lower debt and workable payment plan so we can get back on our feet. It would be really helpful if they keep us updated and informed about what is going on and what we can realistically expect the IRS response to be. If they improve their communication and the resolution is workable with no lein against our home then I will definitely be revising this review in a positive manner

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Rita, thank you for sharing your feedback. Please let us know your full name so that we can best assist you. Thank you!

Apr. 24th, 2019

Catherine Byrne

I really don't know what would of happened to me..without the help from Optima..with my husband passing away I was left with taxes owed that I did not were owed! At the advice of friends I called Optima and after listening to how they could help..in timeI was saved from the nightmare..

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Byrne! We're so happy to have helped. It certainly can be a "nightmare" of a situation, so we're glad you're thrilled with your resolution. Happy holidays!

Dec. 26th, 2018

Paula Smuk Munford, TN

This Company does exactly what it says it will do, it goes above and beyond to help you anyway it can! Very professional, caring and honest!! Optima Tax is a great company!!! You guys Rock!!! If you ever need someone to help with your tax issues these are the ones to call!!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback! You rock!

Starr L Barreto Leesburg, FL

I was in hot water with the IRS, owing them 1/2 what was currently making in a year. Optima came to my rescue. They filed 4 years of taxes for me and got me in a comfortable outcome of having to pay the IRS nothing back...no liens, no walk of shame. I can hold my head high again.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Barreto, we can't underestimate how uplifting it is to hear you say that you can "hold your head high again." We are happy to have helped you in your difficulties with the IRS, and we thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us . To hear that "we came to your rescue" is why we do what we do! Thanks again, and we wish you the best.

Jun. 27th, 2018

Steven M Kates Rochester, NY

A 5 star company all the way. Optima Tax got the job done! Always kept me informed and on track with what ever needed to be done. I highly recommend Optima Tax to anyone who has a case with the IRS. Thank you once again Optima Tax team!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Kates, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate you stating we're a "5 star company all the way," and that we "kept you informed and on track with whatever needed to be done." We wish you the best moving forward!

Jun. 1st, 2018

Deborah Vazquez Richmond, TX

I would highly recommend Optima Tax Relief. Upon notice from IRS of my debt, I immediately contacted Optima Tax Relief. I immediately felt better knowing my case was in their hands. I was kept informed of the process until a resolution was reached with the IRS. Not only did they help me resolve my tax debt, but they gave me peace of mind.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Vazquez, thank you for the great feedback. We are grateful to work with clients like you. We were happy to provide you with "peace of mind," as well as a resolution that you're more than happy with. We wish you well!

Jun. 1st, 2018

ANTONIO GARCIA JR. Palmdale, CA

MY CASE MANAGER WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR US NO MATTER WHAT. MY WIFE AND I OWED OVER $52K. WITH THE HELP OF OPTIMA TAX WE WRE ABLE TO SETTLE FOR $100.00, MY WIFE AND I JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE IT BUT IT WAS TRUE. THEY ARE THE BEST OUT THERE.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Garcia, we’re excited to have helped you settle the $52k you owed to the IRS! We were also thrilled with your settlement, what a great outcome! Thank you for the recommendation, and we wish you the best.

Mar. 13th, 2018

Elton Paul Wilson Ft. Washington, MD

We received a collection notice from the IRS for an amount in excess of $20k. At the suggestion of my wife we contacted the professionals at Optima Tax Relief. They quickly engaged the IRS and the letters stopped. They negotiated a repayment plan that is very comfortable for two retired people. Thank you Optima!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Wilson, thank you for your review. We’re so happy to have helped you and your wife with your taxes. Thank you for choosing us and we wish you the best!

Mar. 7th, 2018

Michael DeBerry Clearwater, FL

I had heard about Optima on talk radio for months before I decided to look into it for myself. I'm so glad I did, Customer service was outstanding throughout the entire process. In the end I saved $1000 of dollars in IRS fees and penalties.

Joseph P Jones

Optima was there and did a fantastic job on my tax debt by more than I could have ever imagined. They were find and never made me feel bad. Their only consent was me and my tax debt and how to help me,and help me they did.Thank you Optima Tax Relief.

Angela Jeannice Lafayette, LA

The fee was expensive for me to cover but it was worth it. I finally got a tax refund this year. The end result was a positive one. The only drawback is the customer service. Their customer service can be frustrating. My case initially got lost in the pipeline. I had to finally speak to supervisors to get my case moving. My case was transferred to different representatives repeatedly. The representatives were nice and helpful but it would be better if you didn't have to go through so many.