Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.5

LAST UPDATED: December 2nd, 2021

Looking for Optima Tax Relief reviews from verified customers? Find them here. Or continue reading for an in-depth review of the company.

About the Company

Experience and Accreditations

Optima Tax has a plethora of industry accreditations to legitimize its status as a top, trusted tax relief company. These include being a member of the NAEA and the NATP, as well as having IRS Power of Attorney in all 50 states.

The company has also received a number of recognitions or awards, making it an even more appealing option if reputation plays a big role in your decision about what company to use. Optima is ranked the #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. 500 and has an A rating with the Business Consumer Alliance.

How does Optima Tax Relief work?

Optima Tax Relief breaks down what is often a complicated process (resolving your tax debt with the IRS) into three simple steps.

The first step is the investigation. After an initial, free consultation with the company, you will have Optima’s help in establishing a channel of communication with the IRS and Optima will initiate its client protection program and become a buffer between you and the IRS. This process takes about two to four weeks.

The second step is resolution. Optima will establish IRS compliance with the best determined resolution it can offer, and then work to achieve that resolution. This is the longest step of the process and can take anywhere from three to nine months.

The final step is the best step — freedom. Your case is closed and your tax debt has been resolved. No more letters from the IRS about your tax bill or unpaid taxes.

Should I have any concerns about Optima Tax Relief?

We should note that this is one of the newer tax relief companies we have reviewed; the company opened its doors for business in 2010. This is fairly young compared to other tax relief companies that have more years of experience.

While some people may not care about the age of a company, others may want a company with more IRS experience under its belt to ensure competent resolution of tax issues.

It should be noted, however, that while the company was established in 2010, some of the company employees and tax professionals working for Optima have over 25 years of industry experience. Thus, this can be a comfort to anyone skeptical of the newness of the company in the tax relief space.

Details and History

Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, Optima Tax Relief has helped save its clients over $1 billion in tax debt. The tax relief company offers several avenues for tax debt relief and navigating IRS regulations including tax consultation, tax resolution services, tax preparation and compliance, and tax settlement and negotiation. Whatever aspect of taxation you may need help with, Optima Tax Relief can help.

Optima Tax Relief requires a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt, so if your tax debt is a lower amount than this, you’ll want to find a different tax relief service. However, you may still qualify for a free consultation with Optima Tax Relief if you have a lower tax debt but have unfiled tax returns. You can answer a few simple questions on the company’s website to see if you fall into this category.

Optima’s highly qualified team of more than 400 tax professionals has received glowing customer feedback. Its relief services help clients with a variety of tax issues, including paying unpaid taxes and ending penalties, like bank levies, or wage garnishments by the IRS.

With this broad range of services, Optima Tax Relief can offer tax relief help for nearly any tax situation.

Because Optima Tax Relief offers tax settlement and negotiation services, taxpayers can expect to receive the help they need when dealing with the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) from a qualified tax professional.

On top of its many impressive offerings, Optima Tax Relief has been recognized by a number of organizations for its tax relief services. These include Inc. 500, the National Association of Tax Professionals, the Business Consumer Alliance, and even the IRS itself has recognized Optima Tax Relief as an Approved Continuing Education Provider.

Services

Optima Tax Relief offers many different tax services to help you handle the IRS. It can help with several different kinds of tax problems, like audits and penalties such as a wage garnishment, levy, or lien. If you owe back taxes or a large tax bill, Optima Tax Relief provides tax debt relief services. The company specializes in the following tax resolution services and problems:

• Tax negotiation and settlement
  • Innocent spouse relief
  • Installment plans
  • Offers in compromise
  • Unfiled tax returns

Tax levies are when the IRS takes the funds in your bank account to pay your unpaid taxes. Tax liens allow the IRS first priority on the money from a property's sale before anyone else. The IRS can also take a current year's tax return money to pay tax debt liability from previous years.

Optima Tax Relief also helps people reduce IRS tax debt by closely examining the past tax years’ returns. Looking at previous tax returns helps taxpayers understand their tax liability, or what they owe the government in taxes.

Optima offers tax solutions for a broad range of possible IRS/tax needs. All of Optima Tax's enrolled agents and attorneys are showcased on the company website, giving a real personal connection to potential customers.

The only negotiation service not advertised by Optima Tax Relief is asset seizure.

Additionally, the professionals — whether it be a tax attorney or an enrolled agent — at Optima are trained to review any unfiled tax returns for each taxable year you might have. Unfiled tax returns can hurt your chances with the IRS because it can indicate a failure to meet tax obligations, so Optima will work with you to get ahead.

The tax law professionals can help you deal effectively with the IRS and find a good tax debt resolution.

The company may also provide tax help by helping you apply for the IRS Fresh Start Program, which is a great option for those struggling to pay off that federal income tax burden due to financial hardship.

Optima Tax Relief also helps with penalty abatement, which removes IRS penalties, like a wage garnishment, lien, or levy on property or a bank account. To qualify for penalty abatement, taxpayers must demonstrate financial hardship.

Pricing

How much does Optima Tax Relief cost?

The fee for tax relief services depends on the extent of the client's tax issue. Like most other tax relief companies, Optima Tax does not publish pricing online because it offers so many different services with different pricing structures — that's why Optima Tax Relief’s cost can be difficult to measure.

But how much does Optima Tax Relief cost to use? What we do know is that if you are five years behind on payment and owe $35,000 in back taxes, Optima Tax charges anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000 to resolve the IRS tax debt, which means the company charges about 5-15 percent of your tax debt to use its services.

The company has an initial investigation fee to begin researching the customer's tax issues. Once the investigation is complete, Optima Tax Relief charges an additional fee for its services.

While it can be unsettling to set up a consultation before knowing how much you'll be paying for services, it's important for potential clients to take advantage of free consultations, like the one offered by Optima, because a client's case is reviewed and clear information regarding fees and payments are explained during these meetings.

Then, you have the power to decide whether or not you want to become a paying customer of the tax relief service.

Optima Tax does offer a 15-day money-back guarantee for all of its IRS/tax services. Though this is not a very long time limit for a refund (some lesser-known tax relief firms have time limits as high as 180 days), it is actually better than many of the top companies on the market.

This guarantee can give you some peace of mind if you are a little wary about the effectiveness of tax relief companies. While 15 days might not be enough time to see your tax debt reduced, it should give you a sense of how committed Optima is to your case and whether or not you want to continue working with the company.

What is Optima Tax Relief’s minimum debt requirement?

According to an Optima Tax Relief representative, there is a minimum debt requirement of $10,000 to use the company's tax reduction services. Thus, individuals with $10,000 in debt (or more) qualify for Optima Tax Relief's services.

Those seeking a tax relief program that helps with a lower amount of tax debt will need to consider another company with a lower minimum debt requirement.

However, Optima Tax Relief does offer a free tax consultation where you can meet with a tax professional about your unique financial situation. If you haven’t filed your tax return for previous years, you may still qualify for this consultation, even if you owe less than $10,000 in tax debt.

During this consultation, you could ask questions about tax relief or tax penalties that you are facing and determine what the best course of action for you would be, all with the help of a qualified tax professional.

What Customers Are Saying

Want to read real Optima Tax Relief reviews from verified customers? Do so here. We’ve also included a snapshot of how customers rank Optima in terms of value, quality, service, and trustworthiness.

Customer reviews are an essential component of making a wise choice when it comes to what company you want to handle your tax debt relief needs. Look for companies that have positive reviews, and a lot of them. Based on this criteria, Optima Tax Relief passes the test, with over 1,300 reviews and a rating above 4 stars.

Optima Tax Relief has mostly glowing comments. Customers say the company has saved them thousands of dollars, provides great customer service, and is comprehensive in its explanation of the tax relief process. Many clients say working with a tax professional at Optima was one of the smartest decisions they ever made.

Plus, these reviews come from customers all across the United States, so you can rest assured that Optima Tax Relief can help you resolve your tax debt, wherever you may be in the country.

The Bottom Line

Optima Tax Relief is for those who...

• Have at least $10,000 in IRS debt
  • Don’t mind working with a younger tax relief company
  • Value positive customer reviews

Optima Tax Relief is not for those who...

• Have less than $10,000 in IRS debt

Should I use Optima Tax Relief?

Optima Tax Relief is a great tax resolution firm for those who qualify with at least $10,000 in IRS debt and who don't mind working with a younger company. Those with less than $10,000 in taxes owed will need to consider other tax resolution companies.

Though the company is young, it has resolved more than $1 billion in tax debt since opening in 2010. And its customer service and reviews indicate its employees are competent tax experts, including tax attorneys, certified public accountants (CPA), and enrolled agents.

One of the benefits of choosing Optima Tax Relief is that clients work with a tax expert to resolve their taxes owed or penalties with the IRS. Tax relief services offered include tax resolution/negotiation and settlement, IRS audit defense, IRS tax levy and tax lien, IRS wage garnishment, back taxes or unpaid taxes, tax audits, end penalties and interest, or the ability to meet with a tax preparer.

Former clients are mostly pleased with the level of service they have received from Optima Tax Relief professionals. An important thing to keep in mind is that the cost varies depending on your tax situation. Be sure to ask the agent or lawyer for an exact list of fees for the debt relief services and what payments would look like.

Overall, we recommend Optima Tax Relief services when working through tax matters to reach agreement with the IRS to settle your tax debt or negotiate an end to penalties or a federal tax lien.

Call our recommended rep over at Optima Tax Relief below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Ethel Lowery Waldorf, MD

This is a great company! Headache saver! I would have given them a 5++, but in the beginning it was challenging getting anyone to respond back timely. I had to reach out to customer service too often before anyone responded. Other than that, they are great!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Dealing with the IRS can be a headache! We are overjoyed to hear we were able to resolve your tax burden.

Clayton Zidell Jacksonville, FL

Starting off all 5 stars but after "my team" took over I haven't gotten one reply to an email or a phone call and there is no way to msg my team to ask specific questions or anything I kinda feel like after they got my money I got a thanks see ya

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you resolve your tax debt with the IRS.

Phuoc Xuan Nguyen San Diego, CA

I’m took the Optima Service thru a friend ., it’s time to take care my Tax problems over the years.. At first I’m feel so comfortable & happy that my case of my Tax problem is not serious and they said we’ll take care for me with No problems.!!! And it don’t take that long ‘cause it’s small case..!! The very first Guy name Jeret ( no last name at this time) took my case with His professional experience presentation., & took my 3 payments for my case to me is a lot of money that I’m barely to afford. It’s turn out the case took about 6 months to settle… And I never hear any response from the IRS letters or calls. Only from the “Optima Tax Relief” say that my case is done and I will get my Tas return back instead of pay back to the IRS. And suddenly the IRS send me the letter of payment that I have owe them the money that I never expected.!! Then I try to send to the Optima Tax Relief company., They have told me that they can’t deal with that which I’m was Shock., they refuse my problem if that letter from the IRS. And they try to call me many times with different person and try to explain that it’s not they problem now. Nothing they can do at this point of this Letter from IRS that they send to me!!! It’s So SAD & Disappointed. I thought I depend on this company to resolve my tax Problems but now they told me to go to the different Tax Company to ask them to take care for me. It means I’m Lost all my payments to this Optima Tax Relief company and I have owe the Money to the IRS. So, what is the Name “Optima Tax Relief “ Means to their Services???? And to everyone??? I’m so unhappy & Disappointed that I been waiting for 6 months for THIS PROBLEM.:(( Instead make me happy & Relief.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Our top priority is making sure our clients have a full understanding of what’s going on with their cases. We encourage you to reach out to our team so we can address any further questions or concerns that you may have.

Nov. 24th, 2021

Eve Carter Phoenix, AZ

I'm really really hoping there will be with done in reducing the total amount of back taxes due. I'm happy with the installment agreement amount of $108 however if the total amount isn't decreased I feel I'll be paying them forever.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Stupendous! We are overjoyed to hear that you had such a great experience with our team.

Frederick Johnson Charlotte, NC

I think they are a good company we haven't finalized everything yet so I can't give a complete review of the company in my experience with them the only thing or concern that I had was not the amount of the fee but the amount of time they gave you to pay it I would have much rather had more time to pay the $4,000 fee at a less amount each month

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the positive review and we appreciate the feedback!

Jackie Hawkins Las Vegas, NV

Stopped threats and calls. My blood pressure was through the roof. I didn't feel like I could handle another obstacle during the pandemic. There has been tragedy after tragedy in my life. I thought there would be no end..

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Falling behind on taxes can happen to anyone! We are so happy that you chose Optima to resolve your tax situation. We appreciate you sharing your story.

Lisa wages Davenport, IA

We hired them to assist us in tryig to negotiate with Irs or other plans we qualified for. We owe over 30,000. Everything seemed great got set up with them found out fee, 890 monthly for their services. So we did, paid every month then very little contact. They would ask for our financial information multiple times and we provided. Or something needed signed. I called them in May to ask why we have no case manager on portal and nothing has been done since. They again asked for financial information sent rigt away. Hesrd nothing, now I have called multiple times due to try see whats status as well as inform them my husband had suffered a traumatic brain injury in June and not working and won't be for awhile. Now in Nov I receive a letter that you have removed power of attorney, without even a call a meeting, something. We paid 8900 and have nothing, no negotiation with irs no payment plan, nothing. With my husband's condition and health currently we cannot afford for our home or what little money we have to be taken someone needs to fix this issue Lisa Wages Moline IL

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you and we thank you for sending in feedback. We want to emphasize that we take our client's concerns very seriously and we seek to solve all issues brought to our attention immediately, such as yours. In fact, delivering excellence to all our clients is central to our mission, and we would truly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that you can provide us with additional details. One of our dedicated Quality Assurance Specialists has already been made aware of your concerns, has taken the initiative to review your case, and will be reaching out to you to further assist you with your case. But if you prefer to speak to us at your convenience, please feel free to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. It's always our goal to resolve every issue for our clients to the fullest possible extent, so thank you for providing that opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to resolve any concerns you may have.

Dec. 2nd, 2021

Tanya Waldorf, MD

Just recently I have been placed on long holding patterns. Then told they are experiencing issues with new phone service. Then disconnect when I’ve made numerous attempts to call back I’m placed on long holding period again. I’m also told by the call center rep. that I would received a call back abs nothing. I’ve been with them for several years now abs this is the first in the theee years I’ve been dealing with them starting to wondering if this is a money taker. They let my account go into garnishment of my wages. Now calling continuously to speak with a case supervisor and nothing. Tanya - Maryland

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Your opinion truly matters to us. We'd like to speak with you as soon as possible to make the situation right and better understand your concerns. However, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Mark Francis Laguna Beach, CA

Horrible communication and incredibly slow. It's been 9 months since I started and my case is still not resolved. They have been having phone system problems and I haven't been able to reach anyone for 6-8 weeks. All in all I'm very disappointed with Optima at this point in the process.

Sylvia sauceda Spring, TX

The app makes it easy to send documents get questions answered and or get in contact with a representative when you want to speak to someone.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Fantastic to hear! We are happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our app and servicing team.

Glenn Hayes Novi, MI

Excellent services and results oriented. They make to give you timely and thorough communications about the status of your case.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your positive review. Our team of tax professionals is trained to address any questions or concerns any of our clients have!

Bernard Hayes Fayetteville, NC

I have been informed of the events happening with my case. They have been more than patient with me providing needed information to them.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the compliment! We do our best to make our client's experience as easy and seamless as possible.

Jaletha Smith River Rouge, MI

They helped with all of my tax needs, questions and concerns. The staff was friendly and helped me with all of my needs regarding turning in documents and answering all of my questions.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so happy to hear that we were able to resolve your tax debt with the IRS and take away your stress! Thank you for the positive review!

Sep. 27th, 2021

Mark Harper Surprise, AZ

My last interview with someone was really comfortable because the person was insightful and willing to listen to my situation. He was also willing to answer any question I had. In other words he seemed very concerned about my situation and ways to help come up with a resolution.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Our team of tax professionals is here to resolve your tax debt. We’re happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us!

Derrick Byers Houston, TX

There were a few lapses in communication in the past and I was removed from your system and had to be reinstated. But since that time the service has honestly exceeded my expectations. My Case Manager Kathryn is the best and most professional person I've ever worked with! She is more than the difference for me.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the kind words! We make it our mission to help each and every one of our clients with their tax debt.

Jermaine Major Hampton, GA

I gave Optima 5 stars because, they were consistent with communicating and making sure I had all of my documents signed and returned. I'm not the best at keeping up with paperwork and they helped me change that. I've heard some bad things about Optima, but it pays not to believe what a few people said. Optima pretty much saved me a whole lot of money that I didn't have. I'm grateful to the whole team that's working and have worked with me getting this handled. I'm glad I chose Optima, these guys are very thorough at what they do. Thank you Optima Tax Relief!!!!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you! Thank you for the feedback, Mr. Major. Glad you took a chance on us when you did - we're proud to have delivered you a phenomenal resolution!

Nadine Dalphonse Phoenix, AZ

I still have unanswered questions about a letter I received over a month ago that I forwarded to Optima. I still owe the IRS the same amount, nothing was reduced.

Jeremy kelly Fairfield, ID

It’s been a breeze getting things done. They work with you on payments and getting the paperwork done. They explain everything in English not legal Mumbo jumbo.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so glad to hear that our team of tax professionals was able to answer all your questions and resolve your tax debt! We wish you well.

Sep. 27th, 2021

PETER MACLAUCHLIN Palm Desert, CA

Resolution process is still ongoing and original Trax reason I approached Optima was because of a prior tax issue about gambling winnings. Nothing was done was the reason why that the IRS had already set the resolution. I was wondering about a refile if anything.

Sep. 21st, 2021

IMOGENE beasley Garland, TX

very helpfully and solve my tax problem in a timely matter I was happy with the time it took to solve my tax problem I HAD TRIED other tax company and was a waste of my money never got my tax problem solve thanks to optima problem got solve

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We’re so grateful to have had you as a client! Thank you for your kind words.

Paula Norris Chesterhill, OH

The staff I talked with were very professionali . They appeared to have my needs correctly stated I just could not finish after the initial phone meeting I did not feel comfortable going on. I started getting negative information from people that had used Optima. When I looked into them at the BBB they were rated high

Thanks for the feedback!

Patti Land O' Lakes, FL

Always helpful, kind and understanding what a customer is going through. And if they did not know they answer, they looked into it and called back. I’m very grateful that I have used them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow! Thank you for your kind words. We understand that owing the IRS can be extremely stressful and it makes us so happy to hear that we were able to resolve your tax debt.

Renea Cronic Bethlehem, GA

Everyone has been very easy to work with

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Amazing to hear! Our team has a passion for resolving tax debt and we are happy to hear that we were able to help you out.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Steven Shimmin

I had some serious tax problems with making to much money and no deductions a few years back. Way over y head and understanding. When I contacted Optima, they clearly explained it all to me and gave me three options which we could work with and get everything under control. It was tough going but I could not have done it without them. Big help

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow, we appreciate your glowing testimony. We have appreciated working with you and value you as a client!

Nov. 15th, 2021

Inge Zant Camp Verde, AZ

Optima was very patient and professional while I put my paperwork together. Their communication was always clear and I was able to understand what they were looking for. I am happy with Optima and will use them in the future.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Zant, we're glad to help!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Sarah Lloyd Memphis, TN

They're true professional great communication reliable resourceful comforting and encouraging knowing that you have a excellent team willing to do everything to make sure your tax problems are resolve l will highly recommend optima tax services to everyone who need their tax problems resolve unication

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Lloyd, glad to hear it! We are proud to have delivered an amazing service!

Lisa Fuson Houston, TX

The first meeting was great. Then the cost to have them fix the mess I have with the IRS was scary. But now that I am waiting on the resolution it has been great. Do not try to navigate the IRS on your own. Let OTR help you and you will feel relieved.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Fuson, it's important for us to give you an incredible resolution.

Teresa Terry Pipecreek, TX

The company had infinite patience with me and my situation. They worked with me.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Owing a tax burden is tough enough! We’re happy to hear that we were able to assist you.

Sonja E Johnson Saint Louis, MO

Optima has been very helpful with team and correcting my problem. I am very please with the results.

Gene Dobrzynski Fernley, NV

Great service, individuals are very knowledgeable of the tax codes. Easy to work with

Verla Loomis Randall Piru, CA

I haven't heard from your company in about three weeks. The next step was talking to the IRS. I still don't have my California returns so I can start talking to them.

Carla Anaya Albuquerque, NM

I wish that there was more communication on the status of my situation via email. I am assuming my taxes were filed however I have not heard either way.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Every case our tax professionals work on is unique and may require additional time.

CLINTON ROBINSON II Los Angeles, CA

They are the best, I tried another company and that company did not come close to the service I get from Optima!!!!

Moses Hendricks Los Angeles, CA

Had a serious tax issue called Optima they got right on it and got back to me with answers with in days

Oct. 12th, 2021

Nate Green FL

At this point the only thing I can say that I like about this company is the initial action they do to keep Irs from garnishing your pay, or levying your income assets, etc….which I discovered I personally could have done that free of charge. This company has been dragging me along for over 5 years now and haven’t done a damn thing to resolve my taxes. They take your money and bounce you around like a yo-yo making no personal on contact with you and just sit on your case. Once you finally talk with someone they tell you , oh there is documents in your client portal that needs to be submitted. You do that wait for a response, contact them a month later and get the same run around, finding out they never checked the portal for your response. My last contact was okay we have everything, I’m pushing your case forward today, only to find out a week later, oh there is more documents in your client portal that you need to submit. At this point I’m at the verge of taking the loss on the money I paid this folks and contact IRS myself and handling my own case. I do not and will not recommend Optima Tax Relief to no one. It’s a business to get your money and frustrate the hell out you by no absolutely nothing. Those glorious advertisements, my experience at this point is all lies.

Nov. 15th, 2021

Rosa Seho-Ahiable Lanham, MD

In 2018 my husband and I made the greatest mistake of reaching out to Optima Tax for help. We already had a payment arrangement with IRS which was working well. These people took almost $6000 from us after which you could not get anyone to talk to you about what was going. Kept throwing us from one place to another only to finally tell us that because of our income we do not qualify for any reduction. They knew from the beginning what our income was because they ask for it. It was only after the last payment to them that the realized we earn too much. They are not good. Watch out. I pray the day someone get Theo to repay All those they have cheated out of money. I wish I could rate them at zero.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We sincerely appreciate the feedback you provided. We want to assure you that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service as well as obtain the best resolution for our clients. In light of receiving your comments, we have notified our QA team and expedited your case to a Specialist solely dedicated to addressing and resolving your specific concerns who will be reaching out to you ASAP. We encourage you to continue working with us so that we can address the issues to your satisfaction, our main goal is to provide a successful experience for every client and we will work tirelessly until we can provide that for you. If you prefer to get in touch with us at your convenience, we welcome you to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. We look forward to speaking with you.

Nyree Telfer Bronx, NY

Service is quick and thorough. Representatives are very knowledgeable and willing to work with you to get the best resolution

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for thinking of our team as "knowledgeable." We make it our mission to get people out of collections and compliant with the IRS!

Oct. 6th, 2021

Quincy Odessa, TX

Easy process. I have literally left it all in there hands and haven't had any issues. There has been good communication and good explanation of the steps

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the great feedback and for taking time out of your day to share your experience!

Aug. 10th, 2021

G Anniston, AL

Great service offered a by a great company saved me and my family thousands. Anyone with tax problems should give these guys a chance .I particularly like their convenient payment options.

Nov. 22nd, 2021

James Lavin Woodside, NY

In the very beginning I was extremely nervous about the outcome of what I might have owed but in the end I was 100% satisfied with all of their efforts to help me resolve my tax debt. I was so pleased.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Lavin! Glad we resolved your fears regarding the situation.

Johannes Poulard Michigan City, IN

If you have problems with the IRS, Optima Tax is the firm to hire. These people know what they are doing and are with you all the time. They saved me from a lot of financial hardship.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow, thank you! Tremendous recommendation and we are here for you whenever you need us.

Robert and Earnestine Bunnitt Oak Ridge, LA

Direct and kept us informed.we were always contacted by a representative to keep us updated with our progress and courtesy calls were also made.Each rep was very polite and wanted us to as questions if we had any. We do appreciate all the service given to us and also so far how the case was handled.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the great feedback, you two - we'll be in touch!

May. 18th, 2021

Betty C. Harris Voorhees, NJ

Very professional and very good service i really like the way they handle my case and if they had an questions they would contact you until they get you to answer any questions i would recommend the company to family and friends

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Mr. Harris, thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your recommendations and we have enjoyed working with you.

May. 18th, 2021

Joel Anderson Pass Christian, MS

can't ever get in touch with anyone when you need them!weeks go by between communications!too much time taken as far as I'm concerned

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We'll pass along your concerns to our servicing team so they can further assist you.

Rick Hejdak Milwaukee, WI

They have been fighting for me for almost a full year now so they do keep there word.

Charles Mark Hamilton Amarillo, TX

Very professional and through when explaining the next step in dealing with the IRS

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for thinking of our team as "professional." We wish you well!

Darrell Bell Decatur, GA

The team I have know what the are doing and seem to be really trying to resolve my issues!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Owing the IRS can be scary! We are happy to hear that we were able to file your taxes and keep you out of collections. Thanks for sharing!

Gilbert Hegamin Nederland, TX

They gave clear understanding of what I need to do an did a good helping me with this situation

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your positive review! We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service to all our clients.

Wanda Smith

It was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I have had the tax debt for about 9 years. Payments were made in the beginning, but I stopped paying. Several months before I actually called, I started hearing the commercial on the radio. Then I started seeing the TV commercial. One day I received the collections letter wanting a payment in full of $60k plus. I got nervous. Then I remembered the commercials. I called Optima Tax Relief and 2 other places to way my options. Optima Tax Relief had the best rates, plan of action, and the better customer service. It was scary process, I accepted their terms and services. Although, their fees are based on your debt amount, I feel It wasn’t a bad deal. It could have been a lot worse if I didn’t have the help. I’m currently on a payment plan without any of the horrible actions from the IRS. All of the staff was great. They are friendly. They are professional. I have my final payment date on the calendar and I’ll be ready to party on that date!!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We understand what a difficult that situation was for you, and we commend you on calling when you did! Congratulations on your resolution!

Aug. 3rd, 2020

Patricia Conley

Optima has a very well defined process for collecting data and performs a thorough review of current and past tax filings to begin your client file. The company also has associates and case managers with expertise in all aspects of tax management including legal review and negotiating strategies. They produced great results for me and are still working to make my settlement even better. At each step they carefully explained my options and sought my direction before moving forward. They are an excellent trustworthy company. Put your tax problems in their hands and get peace of mind that let's you focus on your life.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so grateful for your incredible feedback! Thank you for choosing us for your tax debt relief needs. We're so proud to take care of you.

Jan. 9th, 2020