Community Tax (CTAX) has helped thousands customers with their tax needs and resolved millions of dollars in debt for their customers. Community Tax hires tax professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), enrolled agents, and tax attorneys and assists with issues with both federal IRS and state taxes.

In addition to tax resolution help, the company offers tax return preparation, accounting, bookkeeping services, and other great options for customers (such as IRS tax levy relief, IRS tax lien relief, and help with applying for an IRS Offer in Compromise). The tax prep service and tax monitoring service help clients ensure that their taxes are done correctly, get the right tax refund, and prevent future problems with taxes.

Community Tax Relief's average cost is between $2,500 and $3,000. While the fee for Community Tax's services is high, it is competitive for the industry. Taxpayers must have at least $3,000 in tax debt to use CTAX's services. The company helps individual taxpayers, large companies, and small businesses with tax debt through tax resolution services.

CTAX is a full-service tax company headquartered in Chicago, IL and that has assisted more than 80,000 customers nationwide since 2010.

View Community Tax Relief reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Many IRS Debt Forgiveness Options
  • Educational Resources
  • Services
  • Tax Forgiveness Professionals
  • Availability

Many IRS Debt Forgiveness Options

Most tax relief companies provide a variety of different IRS debt forgiveness options. Community Tax offers an in-depth explanation of its IRS debt forgiveness program and the different services involved.

• Offer in Compromise—A good option for taxpayers who are currently having financial difficulties. The IRS determines the maximum amount that the taxpayer can pay without causing financial hardship. The remainder is forgiven and once the amount is paid, the taxpayer is released from IRS tax liability.
  • Installment Agreement—This allows the taxpayers to pay off their balance over a period of time.
  • Streamline Installment Agreement—This agreement allows taxpayers to finish payment on a large expense such as a car or child support payments. This plan divides the payments into a schedule.
  • Partial Pay Installment Agreement—This payment plan is complicated and requires the taxpayer to disclose all financial information. The taxpayer is put on a payment plan for ten years and pays lower taxes overall.
  • Traditional Installment Agreement—This agreement is a simple installment plan: the taxpayer pays the entire tax debt over many payments. The amount is divided into monthly installments over a period of time, up to a 10-year statute of limitations.

Community Tax provides solutions to common tax problems, like back taxes, penalties, and bank levies.

Educational Resources

Community Tax offers several educational resources to help those who owe back taxes, including a tax form library. This library contains all the different types of tax forms with explanations on how to accurately fill them out.

A customer can request any of the forms and receive instructions for each form. This will help those who struggle to comprehend tax returns.

Community Tax also has a page dedicated to common tax terms and definitions (such as tax liability, non-collectible status, land trusts, tax preparer, taxing authorities, etc.). The definitions provide real-life scenarios for deeper understanding.

Community Tax also has a tax blog that contains interesting posts about different financial topics. Many posts focus on tax tips and tax law, however, the blog also covers basic financial advice. Its breadth extends to money savings secrets and small business finances.

Services

Tax debt can affect your financial stability, especially if the IRS has begun to assess penalties. The Community Tax Relief IRS Debt Forgiveness program entails a full service, one-stop tax service. It offers a plethora of tax services and agreement options. Services that are offered include the following:

• Tax resolution services
  • Tax preparation services
  • Accounting services
  • Bookkeeping services
  • CTAX monitoring services

CTAX’s tax relief services are a two-step process. Initially, the company requests information from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), or state taxing authority, and compares it to the client’s records.

This allows Community Tax to determine the best course of action based on the tax situation.

The tax resolution phase involves determining a solution and submitting a proposal to the proper taxing authority. The company maintains open lines of communication with its clients during this process.

For more detailed information on how Community Tax would help your tax debt situation, take advantage of the free consultation. During the consultation, you'll hear an assessment of your case, how Community Tax will help you with your tax bills and debt, and get more detailed information about cost of relief services.

Community Tax's monitoring services are designed for individuals and businesses. The basic version of the service is free. It allows taxpayers to keep track of what's going on with their taxes before tax season starts, which makes it easier and faster to adjust withholdings to ensure that you won't owe the government when tax season comes. The monitoring also helps taxpayers avoid potential issues later.

Tax Forgiveness Professionals

When customers with IRS tax debt choose to work with Community Tax for their tax relief needs, they can expect to receive service from licensed and dedicated tax professionals.

Community Tax's team consists of CPAs, tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and tax investigators. It offers individualized tax services and all clients are given a personal practitioner to work on their case.

A certified public accountant can help clients with accounting, bookkeeping, and tax prep during tax season. Certified tax preparers can also assist with tax prep. Depending on your situation, your taxes could be simple or complicated. If you have a more complex tax situation, it can be a good idea to work with a tax preparer to prepare taxes to ensure that you get the right refund.

With an experienced tax attorney or enrolled agent on your side, you'll have the know how to defend yourself from an IRS audit or IRS debt penalty.

The experts at Community Tax can help customers with the following tax relief options:

• Notice of Deficiency
  • Stair Step Agreement
  • Currently Non-Collectible Status
  • Help with Unfiled Tax Returns
  • Help with Tax Lien Issues

An installment agreement sets up a payment plan to pay your full tax debt over time. An offer in compromise settles your tax liability with the IRS. The settlement is typically paid in a lumpsum.

Taxpayers may qualify for innocent spouse relief if the tax debt results from their spouse's choices alone and they were unaware of these decisions. This option removes penalties, like wage garnishments, tax levies, and tax liens, from an innocent spouse.

When clients sign up with Community Tax, they have the option to give Community Tax the power of attorney. This means that the professionals at Community Tax will make correspondences on the client's behalf.

These professionals can help you fight an IRS tax lien, tax levy, wage garnishment, and any other tax relief service available. The tax professionals at Community Tax often lead to high customer satisfaction and high numbers of positive Community Tax reviews.

Availability

Community Tax relief offers some services in all 50 states, as well as the Virgin Islands and D.C. A tax relief company that services all 50 states demonstrates that it has the expertise and resources to adhere to each states different tax laws. All customers could potentially qualify by location.

The Bad

• Published Results
  • Limited Cost Information

Published Results

Community Tax offers limited published results on its website. Published results aid customers in their decision-making process.

Published results can show what an average customer's experience with the company is and that the program is worth the investment and time.

Published results can also give potential customers much-needed information about how long it will take to see results and what kind of results are possible.

Limited Cost Information

Community Tax does not have base prices on its website for IRS or state tax debt relief. So, what does Community Tax Relief cost? Our research has discovered that the estimated average price range is in the $2,500 to $3,000 range.

Potential customers must call or sign up for a quote in order to get a more exact price. This can be difficult for potential customers while shopping around for prices from different companies with tax debt relief services.

Community Tax states that it depends on the circumstances, but without an expected range, it can leave more questions than answers for the customer.

This is standard for the tax relief industry because some tax problems involve more intensive service from a tax professional than others.

During the free consultation, potential clients can receive clear information about the fee for the services provided.

The Bottom Line

Community Tax employs IRS enrolled agents, attorneys, and CPAs to help the struggling taxpayer catch up on unpaid taxes, unfiled tax returns, and find opportunities for an exemption status. As such, CTAX has the expertise to handle anything from income tax issues and property tax relief cases to innocent spouse relief cases.

While we would like to see Community Tax be more transparent about general fees, availability, and results, Community Tax has a lot of great features. Community Tax has professionals and options to help their customers with all of their tax needs. It offers solid educational resources and monitoring services to help customers avoid additional issues with taxes in the future.

Community Tax also offers tax preparation services as a preventive measure for its clients. Having your income tax return completed by a certified tax preparer or CPA will help ensure that the filing is done correctly.

While it is still suggested that customers find the best company for their individual needs, we can recommend choosing Community Tax as your tax resolution firm whatever your tax problems are.

Call our recommended rep over at Community Tax below.

Venus Williams

January 26th, 2021 ,

Mr.keith was very knowledgeable and made sure i knew step by step what was going to take place and made sure. I understood each step i appreciate those type of people who shows you they care thank you

Joseph Lazzara

January 22nd, 2021 Clifton Park, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experiance so far has been excellant you have things as simple as can be. So far so good

Jan 25, 2021

Hey Joseph, thanks so much for the feedback! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

Courtney

January 20th, 2021 Ridgeland, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Community tax helped me when I thought I had no where to turn. Pearl is AWESOME! She walked me through all of the steps to get my situation handled with the IRS. Fees are reasonable when compared to overall tax bill. Would definitely recommend to others seeking any kind of assistance with the IRS.

Jan 22, 2021

Hey Courtney! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. We think Pearl is great, too; we will pass your praise along to her. Have a wonderful day!

Katrice Alvarez

January 15th, 2021 Fitchburg, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Salesmans last words after he hung up on me "good luck taking care of your taxes, you won't be able to." Upon the second call back, after the initial $250 down payment where they basically do what any person with time can do for themselves (which is get in touch with the IRS); Chris called 45 minutes late, advised me that he could help me but the payment was 3K. I told him I had just been furloughed. He said that would help me. I said I needed time since he called late and I had a meeting to get to (furlough meeting). He said "well you're in collections so..". Suffice to say I felt pressure to say yes but still asked for a day, we left that call with a "call me back tomorrow to confirm". Suffice to say he did not wait. I emailed and called back as soon as I received the email from an unknown rep with an invoice. I then get the call back from Chris where I ask for my money back and he hung up on me with those words. I am disgusted by this company. I'll be taking this to every forum I can. Unless you have no time, run a small business or rent properties I can't see why you would hand over your money to these people. But beyond that, the decorum and treatment of just recent furloughed single mom during a pandemic is abhorrent. Please do not give these people your money if you have time on your hands. The IRS will work with you. Do not believe the lines these salesman ram down your throat. Once they start with "oh well your in collections" this is a clear sign they just want your money. They would not pressure you as such if they were a company acting in good faith.

Mr D.Franklin

January 2nd, 2021 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very knowledgeable of my situation, Mr. F was very patient with me,I had no idea what I was going through,Thx Mr F.

Jan 06, 2021

Hi Mr. Franklin, thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled you had a positive experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

January 2nd, 2021 Cumming, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They helped me out with getting some years of tax filing done where I didn't have time to do it on my own. They took me through every step, gave me clarity on how things worked, and solved my issue for me where I have a little bit of weight off my shoulders

Jan 06, 2021

Hey there, thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you felt highly satisfied with your Community Tax experience and that we could give you the peace of mind you deserve. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future tax needs.

Barbara Gordon

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Did a great job got a great deal from the IRS

Dec 17, 2020

Hi Barbara, thank you for the review! We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs!

Shaqunda Baker

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are excellent tax company , they help me get out of debt with the IRS .

Dec 17, 2020

Hey Shaquanda, thank you for your feedback! We're so glad we could help get you the relief you deserve. Have a wonderful day!

Alexander Adkins

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In Jan 2020 an agreement was reached with IRS. However, since that time I have made the monthly payment as agreed upon but the garnishment amount from my retirement has continued which put me in a position that nearly doubled my monthly expense. I gave a 4 Star rating because the individual now handling file understood my position has been very helpful in getting some of the garnishment monies refunded and continues to work to get the garnishment stopped and the remainder refunded. Her efforts have raised the rating to 4.

D. Kelley

December 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My tax issue was not resolved. Just delayed still have to pay tax bill.

Yader M.

December 4th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They're really helpful and the people that I have talked they are very polite.

Dec 07, 2020

Hey Yader, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations. Have a great day!

Danny sargent

November 25th, 2020 Tulsa, OK

She was very helpful and the fact that she made me feel comfortable to speak about my problems made it that much easier to move forward with her hopefully we have a great ending to this nightmare

Dec 01, 2020

Hey Danny! Thank you so much for the feedback. We are thrilled that you had a highly positive experience working with us so far. Have a wonderful day!

John Covan

November 24th, 2020 Cumming, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Daniel U has been excellent. The relief from the IRS has been more than I expected. Without reservation I recommend Daniel U and Community Tax Relief.

Nov 24, 2020

Hey John! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad we exceeded your expectations en route to getting you the relief you deserve. We are lucky to have experts like Dan — we will pass along your compliments to him. Have a great day!

Daniel Stojanovic

November 14th, 2020 Bensenville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sarah @ Community Tax relief is amazing! I have nothing but good things to say, she saved me with my taxes issues, would highly recommend her services to everyone.

Nov 18, 2020

Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad we exceeded your expectations. We will be certain to pass your compliments to Sarah; we think she's great too! Have a wonderful day.

Valerie Solano

November 14th, 2020 Broken Arrow, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love that you are very organized, always reply to my questions, whether by email or text, especially my advocate Alexis B. He was very knowledgeable of the process and returned with a quick reply whenever the question was more for the tax preparer. In my case, I had to make monthly payments to cover my fees and my returns were not completed until I paid in full. But, I completely understood that. Mr. B was nonetheless in constant contact about where my returns were in the process. An excellent job of keeping track since I needed 6 years worth of returns.

Nov 18, 2020

Hey Valerie, thank you for the feedback! We're so happy you had a positive experience with our team. We will pass your compliments along to Alexis! Have a great day.

Chachi

November 13th, 2020 Pinckney, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been working with Community Tax for a few years. I utilize them for any tax service they offer.

Nov 18, 2020

Hey Chachi, thank you for the positive feedback! We're thrilled that we exceed your expectations year after year. Have a wonderful day!

Roberto Cruz

November 13th, 2020 Olney, MD

very profesional team ! my sincere respect for everyone of them !

Nov 18, 2020

Hi Roberto! Thank you for your kind words! We'll pass your compliments along to our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any future tax needs! Have a great day.

Zack Eastman

November 13th, 2020 McHenry, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sarah has been extremely helpful and professional throughout our time working together. Her knowledge, tact and patience have been just I needed as a small business owner; especially in the pandemic. I'm looking forward to working with her more in the future.

Nov 18, 2020

Hey Zack, thank you so much for the feedback! We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations. We will be certain to pass your praise along to Sarah; we're lucky to have her! Have a wonderful day.

oefourty

November 13th, 2020 Lakeland, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Solid experience. Saved a few hundred dollars. Thank you

Nov 18, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're so glad you had a positive experience with us. Have a great day!

Diana Anglada

November 13th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience was excellent. Community Tax resolved our situation 100%. They understood how frustrated I was from trying on our own to resolve with the IRS. It was next to impossible. Once we engaged Community Tax they took the lead and it was completely resolved. Thank you!!!!

Nov 18, 2020

Hi Diana! Thank you so much for reaching out. We're thrilled that our team fought to get you the peace of mind you deserve. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any future tax needs! Have a great day.

Mkusnic

November 13th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extraordinary professionalism talent and Expertise Personalized team of experts working seamlessly to address and resolve client issues

Nov 18, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're thrilled that you were highly satisfied with us as we worked on your case. We will be certain to pass your praise along to our team. Have a wonderful day!

AESD ISSO

October 27th, 2020 Centreville, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Community Tax LLC assisted me at a time in which I desperately needed a helping hand in getting my tax records straight. As a federal contractor it’s imperative that I stay up to date regarding federal taxes but I had fallen behind. After reading a review I reached out to Community Tax and they were stellar from start to finish. My account manager Brian was perfect in his handling of my issue. All of my taxes are now filed and an acceptable payment agreement with the IRS has been arranged. Thank you so much Community Tax LLC, you rock !

Nov 09, 2020

Hey there, thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled we could exceed your expectations. We will pass along your compliments to Brian — we think he is great, too! Have a wonderful day.

Alexis Simmons

October 26th, 2020 West Hempstead, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Daniel F was my Sr. Case Advocate for the 2019 tax season ... & I truly appreciate the time he and the team at Community Tax put in to resolve my situation. Especially with the confusion during Covid. I’ve been a client with Communtiy Tax since 2018 and will continue to be a client for the security I feel using their services.

Oct 27, 2020

Hi Alexis! Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled we could exceed your expectations. We are grateful to have Daniel; we will pass along your compliments to him. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future tax needs!

Terrell Cobb

October 26th, 2020 Marcus Hook, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mary Lou is very helpful she is very professional very courteous she listens to your needs and she gets right back to you she sets a excellent example of how you should be with customer service thank you

Oct 27, 2020

Hi Terrell, thanks for the feedback! We think Marilou is wonderful, too. We will pass your praise on to her. Have a great day!

Karen H.

October 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They're so helpful and easy to work with.

Oct 27, 2020

Hey Karen! Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your kind words! Have a wonderful day.

Don

October 24th, 2020

Professionalism , sagacity, perseverance

Oct 27, 2020

Hi Don, thank you for your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs!

ryan stegenga , larry coridon christine avery

October 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they are professional keep me updated and answer all all my questions

Oct 27, 2020

Hey there, thank you for the positive feedback! Have a wonderful day!

Redfoxx

October 22nd, 2020 Novato, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Knowledgable, kind, expertise. Community Tax extends a professional team (my team are Peter K. , Daniel F., Ron T., and Ryan B.) to resolve their client's tax matters. Community Tax walks their talk!

Oct 23, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback! We will be sure to pass along your praise to our team. Have a great day!

Dora Ruiz

October 21st, 2020 Chicago, IL

They all been so helpful Thank you and they are great people

Oct 23, 2020

Hey Dora, thanks so much for your kind words! Have a wonderful day!

Ludis Arias

October 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is a very professional company and helpful

Oct 23, 2020

Hi Ludis, thank you for reaching out! We appreciate your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future tax needs!

Francisco Flores

September 29th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am really happy with Community tax. Specialty my thankfully for Elizabel Medina who was very envolved in my case and find the way to help me solve my debt situation. Thank Elizabel .

Oct 06, 2020

Hey Franciso! We're so glad you had a positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any future tax needs!

CC

September 21st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They helped me get my taxes resolved and supported me the whole way through the process.

Sep 24, 2020

Hey CC, thank you for reaching out! We're so glad you felt valued and supported throughout your journey with us. Have a great day!

Happy Camper....

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They resolved my tax issues painlessly. I had back tax issues do to health issues. CT took charge and gathered the information needed and worked with the irs to work out negotiated settlement and payment plan. Thank You CT !!!!

Sep 18, 2020

Hey there! We are so glad that you are highly satisfied with our efforts. We're thrilled we could get you the peace of mind you deserve. Have a wonderful day!

Reynaldo

September 1st, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Somebody told me they used this company and now I’ve been with them for like 3 years. We have trouble sometimes when they send me information, it gets lost in the mail but other than that they are good for me.

Murphy

September 1st, 2020 Galveston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is very good. They keep in constant communication.

Sep 02, 2020

Hey Murphy, thank you for reaching out! It's great to hear that you felt informed while working with us and were satisfied with the level of communication — this is something we pride ourselves on, after all. Have a great day!

Lamine

September 1st, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They always help me and make me understand.

Sep 02, 2020

Hi Lamine! Thank you so much for the feedback. We're glad you felt informed and in-the-loop while working with our team. If you ever have any tax needs in the future, we're just a phone call away! Thanks again.

Darnell

September 1st, 2020 Whiteville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I appreciate what they’ve done for me. They really took care of me. They did what they said they were going to do and followed up on what I needed.

Sep 02, 2020

Hey Darnell, thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled that you were highly satisfied with your experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any future tax needs!

Eugene

September 1st, 2020 Fallston, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I have to do it over again I would 100% go with them again. I am very satisfied with the quality of their tax services. I have no complaints.

Sep 01, 2020

Hi Eugene, thanks for the feedback! We are thrilled that you had an excellent experience with our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any and all future tax needs! Have a great day.

Johny

September 1st, 2020 Gilroy, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did the job and I feel great about having gone with them. I recommend them if you need any help.

Sep 01, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, Johny! We are so glad that you had such a good experience with us that you would recommend us to a friend. Have a great day!

Robert

September 1st, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were able to communicate with them on a regular basis. I feel great that they were able to resolve my particular tax situation.

Sep 01, 2020

Hi Robert! Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy we could make your tax issue a thing of the past. It's great to hear that you felt satisfied with our communication — we pride ourselves on our transparency and view open communication as an integral aspect of great client experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future tax needs!

Eddie

September 1st, 2020 Millington, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They saw to my problems in an efficient time and with good customer service. They are great.

Sep 01, 2020

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our excellent client experience — it is always great to hear compliments in that department. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs!

Sylvester

September 1st, 2020 Mansfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything was done promptly. Every time I call, a response is given.

Sep 01, 2020

Hey Sylvester, thanks so much for the feedback! We are thrilled that you were satisfied with our responsiveness. Have a great day!

Robert Cintron Senior

August 24th, 2020 Burlington, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with community tax was excellent They all worked hard to resolve my problem with the IRS I’m really happy with the results I would highly recommend them

Aug 25, 2020

Hey Robert! We are so glad you had an excellent experience with our team and that you feel strongly enough to recommend our services. We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients; it is always great to hear that we are doing things right. Have a great day!

Sharon

August 20th, 2020 Irving, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Paid $5,000 in January, taxes were done incorrect with an ex-husband's social security number, absolutely no deductions taken. Redone the second time and I still don't believe all deductions were taken, but I signed them. Had a call regarding financials last month, another call yesterday, asking for my financials again. Was then told I owed 25K more than the amount that was shown on my tax form. I don't even know if they filed them yet! I have a call today @ 10:30 with an attorney, but I'm holding my breath.

Adrian Luna

August 9th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

They are always on the lookout for the client, good communication. I thank Raul C who is always in contact with me at every step of the process.

Aug 10, 2020

Hi Adrian! Thanks for the kind words. We're thrilled that we could make you feel valued and kept you in the loop as we worked on your case. We will be certain to pass your feedback on to Raul. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any and all future tax needs!

Robert Howard

August 7th, 2020 Cleveland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Community Tax help me resolve my issues with the IRS. Christine A and her team were helpful, responsive and great to work with.

Aug 10, 2020

Hey Robert! Thank you so much for the feedback. We're so glad you had an excellent experience with our team and that you felt valued as you worked with us. We will pass your compliments on to Christine! Have a great day.

Manuel Garcia

August 4th, 2020 Colton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks Raul C for all you help in my case . You are professional person and great calification about IRS

Aug 06, 2020

Hi Manuel, thanks so much for the kind words! We're thrilled we could help you get the peace of mind you deserve. We think Raul is great, too! We'll pass your compliments on to him. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future tax needs!

Joel zegart

July 30th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far our experience has been very good. It is a bit premature to be doing this survey as we are awaiting a resolution. With that said the team and more specifically Christine A have been very attentive and professional.

Aug 06, 2020

Hey there, Joel! Thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to hear that you're having an excellent experience with our team so far. Have a great day!

David

July 30th, 2020 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service cool people very helpful swift work

Jul 31, 2020

Hey David! We're so happy you had a good experience working with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future should the need arise!

Stephanie Casillas

July 30th, 2020 McKees Rocks, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very nice and respectful was able to file last and current years taxes all by phone

Jul 31, 2020

Hi Stephanie! Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We're glad we could give you the peace of mind you deserve. Have a great day!