Community Tax

8.9

Community Tax (CTAX) has helped more than 95,000 customers with their tax needs and resolved over $800 million in IRS tax liabilities. Community Tax hires tax professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), enrolled agents, and tax attorneys and assists with issues with both federal IRS and state taxes.

In addition to tax resolution help, the company offers tax return preparation, accounting, bookkeeping services, and other great options for customers (such as IRS tax levy relief, IRS tax lien relief, and help with applying for an IRS Offer in Compromise). The tax prep service and tax monitoring service help clients ensure that their taxes are done correctly, get the right tax refund, and prevent future problems with taxes.

Community Tax's average cost is between $2,500 and $3,000. While the fee for Community Tax's services is high, it is competitive for the industry. Taxpayers must have at least $3,000 in tax debt to use CTAX's services. The company helps individual taxpayers, large companies, and small businesses with tax debt through tax resolution services.

CTAX is a full-service tax company headquartered in Chicago, IL and that has assisted more than 80,000 customers nationwide since 2010.

View Community Tax reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Many IRS Debt Forgiveness Options
  • Educational Resources
  • Services
  • Tax Forgiveness Professionals
  • Availability

Many IRS Debt Forgiveness Options

Most tax relief companies provide a variety of different IRS debt forgiveness options. Community Tax offers an in-depth explanation of its IRS debt forgiveness program and the different services involved.

• Offer in Compromise—A good option for taxpayers who are currently having financial difficulties. The IRS determines the maximum amount that the taxpayer can pay without causing financial hardship. The remainder is forgiven and once the amount is paid, the taxpayer is released from IRS tax liability.
  • Installment Agreement—This allows the taxpayers to pay off their balance over a period of time.
  • Streamline Installment Agreement—This agreement allows taxpayers to finish payment on a large expense such as a car or child support payments. This plan divides the payments into a schedule.
  • Partial Pay Installment Agreement—This payment plan is complicated and requires the taxpayer to disclose all financial information. The taxpayer is put on a payment plan for ten years and pays lower taxes overall.
  • Traditional Installment Agreement—This agreement is a simple installment plan: the taxpayer pays the entire tax debt over many payments. The amount is divided into monthly installments over a period of time, up to a 10-year statute of limitations.

Community Tax provides solutions to common tax problems, like back taxes, penalties, and bank levies.

Educational Resources

Community Tax offers several educational resources to help those who owe back taxes, including a tax form library. This library contains all the different types of tax forms with explanations on how to accurately fill them out.

A customer can request any of the forms and receive instructions for each form. This will help those who struggle to comprehend tax returns.

Community Tax also has a page dedicated to common tax terms and definitions (such as tax liability, non-collectible status, land trusts, tax preparer, taxing authorities, etc.). The definitions provide real-life scenarios for deeper understanding.

Community Tax also has a tax blog that contains interesting posts about different financial topics. Many posts focus on tax tips and tax law, however, the blog also covers basic financial advice. Its breadth extends to money savings secrets and small business finances.

Services

Tax debt can affect your financial stability, especially if the IRS has begun to assess penalties. The Community Tax IRS Debt Forgiveness program entails a full service, one-stop tax service. It offers a plethora of tax services and agreement options. Services that are offered include the following:

• Tax resolution services
  • Tax preparation services
  • Accounting services
  • Bookkeeping services
  • CTAX monitoring services

CTAX’s tax relief services are a two-step process. Initially, the company requests information from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), or state taxing authority, and compares it to the client’s records.

This allows Community Tax to determine the best course of action based on the tax situation.

The tax resolution phase involves determining a solution and submitting a proposal to the proper taxing authority. The company maintains open lines of communication with its clients during this process.

For more detailed information on how Community Tax would help your tax debt situation, take advantage of the free consultation. During the consultation, you'll hear an assessment of your case, how Community Tax will help you with your tax bills and debt, and get more detailed information about cost of relief services.

Community Tax's monitoring services are designed for individuals and businesses. The basic version of the service is free. It allows taxpayers to keep track of what's going on with their taxes before tax season starts, which makes it easier and faster to adjust withholdings to ensure that you won't owe the government when tax season comes. The monitoring also helps taxpayers avoid potential issues later.

Tax Forgiveness Professionals

When customers with IRS tax debt choose to work with Community Tax for their tax relief needs, they can expect to receive service from licensed and dedicated tax professionals.

Community Tax's team consists of CPAs, tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and tax investigators. It offers individualized tax services and all clients are given a personal practitioner to work on their case.

A certified public accountant can help clients with accounting, bookkeeping, and tax prep during tax season. Certified tax preparers can also assist with tax prep. Depending on your situation, your taxes could be simple or complicated. If you have a more complex tax situation, it can be a good idea to work with a tax preparer to prepare taxes to ensure that you get the right refund.

With an experienced tax attorney or enrolled agent on your side, you'll have the know how to defend yourself from an IRS audit or IRS debt penalty.

The experts at Community Tax can help customers with the following tax relief options:

• Notice of Deficiency
  • Stair Step Agreement
  • Currently Non-Collectible Status
  • Help with Unfiled Tax Returns
  • Help with Tax Lien Issues

An installment agreement sets up a payment plan to pay your full tax debt over time. An offer in compromise settles your tax liability with the IRS. The settlement is typically paid in a lumpsum.

Taxpayers may qualify for innocent spouse relief if the tax debt results from their spouse's choices alone and they were unaware of these decisions. This option removes penalties, like wage garnishments, tax levies, and tax liens, from an innocent spouse.

When clients sign up with Community Tax, they have the option to give Community Tax the power of attorney. This means that the professionals at Community Tax will make correspondences on the client's behalf.

These professionals can help you fight an IRS tax lien, tax levy, wage garnishment, and any other tax relief service available. The tax professionals at Community Tax often lead to high customer satisfaction and high numbers of positive Community Tax reviews.

Availability

Community Tax offers some services in all 50 states, as well as the Virgin Islands and D.C. A tax relief company that services all 50 states demonstrates that it has the expertise and resources to adhere to each states different tax laws. All customers could potentially qualify by location.

The Bad

• Published Results
  • Limited Cost Information

Published Results

Community Tax offers limited published results on its website. Published results aid customers in their decision-making process.

Published results can show what an average customer's experience with the company is and that the program is worth the investment and time.

Published results can also give potential customers much-needed information about how long it will take to see results and what kind of results are possible.

Limited Cost Information

Community Tax does not have base prices on its website for IRS or state tax debt relief. So, how much does Community Tax cost? Our research has discovered that the estimated average price range is in the $2,500 to $3,000 range.

Potential customers must call or sign up for a quote in order to get a more exact price. This can be difficult for potential customers while shopping around for prices from different companies with tax debt relief services.

Community Tax states that it depends on the circumstances, but without an expected range, it can leave more questions than answers for the customer.

This is standard for the tax relief industry because some tax problems involve more intensive service from a tax professional than others.

During the free consultation, potential clients can receive clear information about the fee for the services provided.

The Bottom Line

Community Tax employs IRS enrolled agents, attorneys, and CPAs to help the struggling taxpayer catch up on unpaid taxes, unfiled tax returns, and find opportunities for an exemption status. As such, CTAX has the expertise to handle anything from income tax issues and property tax relief cases to innocent spouse relief cases.

While we would like to see Community Tax be more transparent about general fees, availability, and results, Community Tax has a lot of great features. Community Tax has professionals and options to help their customers with all of their tax needs. It offers solid educational resources and monitoring services to help customers avoid additional issues with taxes in the future.

Community Tax also offers tax preparation services as a preventive measure for its clients. Having your income tax return completed by a certified tax preparer or CPA will help ensure that the filing is done correctly.

While it is still suggested that customers find the best company for their individual needs, we can recommend choosing Community Tax as your tax resolution firm whatever your tax problems are.

Call our recommended rep over at Community Tax below.

Rebecca B Jacksonville, FL

Very upfront with expectations and explaining the process. After shopping around I found they had the lowest cost services and were always looking out for my best interests. Highly recommend!

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Rebecca, thank you for the feedback! We are so glad that we exceeded your expectations. Have a great day!

Jay Asher Fort Lauderdale, FL

The best tax company around! Lowered my amount owed by half! Erased all of my penalties!!

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Jay, thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs! Have a wonderful day.

Deranda Nashville, TN

I can’t speak to the degree that the company is over great, HOWEVER today I contacted the agency regards my tax (concerns) and the agent I had the pleasure of being Linked to was named Lorenzo, The duration of my Call with Lorenzo was great, As a consumer/client, he answered ALL of my questions directly, I sensed he was very knowledgeable of the services his company provided, that was very mind settling for me! He walked me through every step of what this process would look like for me in detail being again very up front, forth coming and informative. Although many people are “fearful” to face their wide variety of issues with the IRS, contacting Community Tax and being able to speak with an agent such as Lorenzo gave me a lot of peace moving forward in this process to get on the other side of my Tax issues, with hopes of comfort and a great resolution individually tailored to me situation. Lorenzo was nothing short of personable yet very professional and well-spoken with the services offered by Community Tax and that I am grateful for.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Deranda, thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

George Beesley Oak View, CA

Outstanding service and competency in their knowledge base

Reply from Community Tax

Hey George, thank you for the kind words! We are so glad we exceeded your expectations.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Michael England Union City, CA

The experience with Alan S. has been amazing. It honestly feels that we have established a real friendship. To have that kind of support in dealing with tax problems is a huge blessing and truly appreciated.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Michael, thank you so much for the feedback. We are so glad you had a positive experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

Mar. 3rd, 2021

JonathanRoberts Naples, FL

I reached out to Community Tax, LLC. from Chicago, Illinois back on November, 11th 2020 in search of Tax Relief Services. I had received a lien or wage garnishment letter, and I knew I did not owe as much as the IRS says I did. I didn’t want to fight the IRS myself, when I could have Tax Practitioners do it for me, right? My care was untraditional as I'm more hands on than most. Community Tax did an investigation into my tax issue as part of their phase 1 program. I have to say that you can't get a CPA to look over your complete tax record for $250.00 as their phase 1 costs. I think more of the money might be made through phase 2 and negotiations with Federal and State agencies. They are creating a new standard for the industry and customer best interests come first. I stopped before going into Phase 2 for two reasons, I was afraid of being taken advantage of not knowing what I was doing and I believe no client should pay full price for a service until they know what kind of options are available to them and what the expectations of the service are. Let that not be evidence of dissatisfaction: quite contrary… Let me put it into perspective for you here. My tax bill was $35,000. Healthy, but not massive. I would expect to pay around $4,000 to a CPA or Tax Consultant to help me with my tax problem. The average client, at a tax resolution firm, spends between $3,500.00 - $7,000.00 just to the company handling the tax problem. The more you owe, the more complex your scenario, and the overall time estimated to handle your tax resolution will lean you more towards the top end of that. I owed $35,000, I had 6 returns to be filed, 1 to be amended, and the TOTAL cost as a percentage of the TOTAL tax bill that Community Tax LLC proposed to charge me WAS ONLY 4% percent of the outstanding debt, including the investigation. You can do the math, but I'll give you a hint, it was going to cost under $1,500.00 in service fees to the company for an investigation, filing the returns, amending the returns and settling my debts for my particular case. Note, your price will be specific to your circumstances, I can't express the importance of that. You can trust this company. I personally did not go into phase 2 because, A. As I had stated early on, I was more hands on and only interested in the investigation. I would handle the returns myself. No foul. A+ B. An early on miscommunication between myself, the client and the sales rep which was later resolved to my full satisfaction. The Customer Satisfaction Department is. No foul. A+ C. I thought of a different way to get the tax bill handled. No foul. A+ My experience with the customer satisfaction department was A+. Definitely reach out to them if you have questions or concerns. Great overall experience. AAA+++ Thanks, Jonathan Roberts

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Jonathon, thank you so much for your kind words, we will pass along your praise to our team. We are thrilled we exceeded your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any of your future tax needs!

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Daniel Navasota, TX

Help me take care of past taxes very expertly

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Daniel, thank you for the feedback! Have a wonderful day.

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Cheryl Dover, DE

My investigation was done in a timely and efficient manner.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Cheryl, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad we exceeded your expectations. Have a wonderful day!

NW Lombard, IL

Vanessa V. has been amazing, her knowledge and patience has made this whole situation less scary which made it more approachable. I can't say enough about her customer service skills and general positive desire for her customers, she likes her job and it shows.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi NW, thank you for the feedback! We are thrilled to hear that we could get you the peace of mind you deserve. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs!

Julie ,

I've just started working with this firm, but have been very pleased thus far with the quality, candor, and timely service rendered by Alan S.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Julie, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad we exceeded your expectations. Have a great day!

Alyce Lashley Columbus, OH

Vanessa was very nice and knowledgeable.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Alyce, thanks so much for the feedback. We are thrilled we exceeded your expectations. have a wonderful day!

Feb. 10th, 2021

Robert Charles Meyers ,

Derek K has been outstanding. Timely, courteous and professional

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Robert, thanks so much for your kind words!. We are thrilled you had an excellent experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

Feb. 10th, 2021

Brittany drake Jackson, MS

I was so excited to speak with v.Vincent , she was very helpful and straight to the point , the tone in her voice sounded like she was ready to help and figure out the issue i was having , there definitely should be more people like her , she did an amazing Job i can’t to brag on her customer service , she taught me something just by the tone of her voice . Thank you ms Vincent i enjoyed you today :)

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Brittany, thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear that we could get you the peace of mind you deserve. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs!

marion bock Houston, TX

I tried many companies to fix my tax, and they were very bad. Until I found Community tax, when I called , Juan T Answered the phone, and he gave me the best of the best customer service, listen to me very carefully so he understood my situation, so he make sure that Community tax help me the best way, that happened two months ago, and until now he’s monitoring how I being helped.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Marion, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad we exceeded your expectations. Have a wonderful day!

Venus Williams ,

Mr.keith was very knowledgeable and made sure i knew step by step what was going to take place and made sure. I understood each step i appreciate those type of people who shows you they care thank you

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Venus, thanks so much for reaching out! We are thrilled we exceeded your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs!

Jan. 28th, 2021

Joseph Lazzara Clifton Park, NY

My experiance so far has been excellant you have things as simple as can be. So far so good

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Joseph, thanks so much for the feedback! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

Jan. 25th, 2021

Courtney Ridgeland, MS

Community tax helped me when I thought I had no where to turn. Pearl is AWESOME! She walked me through all of the steps to get my situation handled with the IRS. Fees are reasonable when compared to overall tax bill. Would definitely recommend to others seeking any kind of assistance with the IRS.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Courtney! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. We think Pearl is great, too; we will pass your praise along to her. Have a wonderful day!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Katrice Alvarez Fitchburg, MA

Salesmans last words after he hung up on me "good luck taking care of your taxes, you won't be able to." Upon the second call back, after the initial $250 down payment where they basically do what any person with time can do for themselves (which is get in touch with the IRS); Chris called 45 minutes late, advised me that he could help me but the payment was 3K. I told him I had just been furloughed. He said that would help me. I said I needed time since he called late and I had a meeting to get to (furlough meeting). He said "well you're in collections so..". Suffice to say I felt pressure to say yes but still asked for a day, we left that call with a "call me back tomorrow to confirm". Suffice to say he did not wait. I emailed and called back as soon as I received the email from an unknown rep with an invoice. I then get the call back from Chris where I ask for my money back and he hung up on me with those words. I am disgusted by this company. I'll be taking this to every forum I can. Unless you have no time, run a small business or rent properties I can't see why you would hand over your money to these people. But beyond that, the decorum and treatment of just recent furloughed single mom during a pandemic is abhorrent. Please do not give these people your money if you have time on your hands. The IRS will work with you. Do not believe the lines these salesman ram down your throat. Once they start with "oh well your in collections" this is a clear sign they just want your money. They would not pressure you as such if they were a company acting in good faith.

Mr D.Franklin Lakeland, FL

Very knowledgeable of my situation, Mr. F was very patient with me,I had no idea what I was going through,Thx Mr F.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Mr. Franklin, thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled you had a positive experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

Jan. 6th, 2021

Anonymous Cumming, GA

They helped me out with getting some years of tax filing done where I didn't have time to do it on my own. They took me through every step, gave me clarity on how things worked, and solved my issue for me where I have a little bit of weight off my shoulders

Reply from Community Tax

Hey there, thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you felt highly satisfied with your Community Tax experience and that we could give you the peace of mind you deserve. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future tax needs.

Jan. 6th, 2021

Shaqunda Baker

They are excellent tax company , they help me get out of debt with the IRS .

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Shaquanda, thank you for your feedback! We're so glad we could help get you the relief you deserve. Have a wonderful day!

Dec. 17th, 2020

Barbara Gordon

Did a great job got a great deal from the IRS

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Barbara, thank you for the review! We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs!

Dec. 17th, 2020

Alexander Adkins

In Jan 2020 an agreement was reached with IRS. However, since that time I have made the monthly payment as agreed upon but the garnishment amount from my retirement has continued which put me in a position that nearly doubled my monthly expense. I gave a 4 Star rating because the individual now handling file understood my position has been very helpful in getting some of the garnishment monies refunded and continues to work to get the garnishment stopped and the remainder refunded. Her efforts have raised the rating to 4.

D. Kelley

My tax issue was not resolved. Just delayed still have to pay tax bill.

Yader M.

They're really helpful and the people that I have talked they are very polite.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Yader, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations. Have a great day!

Dec. 7th, 2020

Danny sargent Tulsa, OK

She was very helpful and the fact that she made me feel comfortable to speak about my problems made it that much easier to move forward with her hopefully we have a great ending to this nightmare

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Danny! Thank you so much for the feedback. We are thrilled that you had a highly positive experience working with us so far. Have a wonderful day!

Dec. 1st, 2020

John Covan Cumming, GA

My experience with Daniel U has been excellent. The relief from the IRS has been more than I expected. Without reservation I recommend Daniel U and Community Tax Relief.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey John! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad we exceeded your expectations en route to getting you the relief you deserve. We are lucky to have experts like Dan — we will pass along your compliments to him. Have a great day!

Nov. 24th, 2020

Daniel Stojanovic Bensenville, IL

Sarah @ Community Tax relief is amazing! I have nothing but good things to say, she saved me with my taxes issues, would highly recommend her services to everyone.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad we exceeded your expectations. We will be certain to pass your compliments to Sarah; we think she's great too! Have a wonderful day.

Valerie Solano Broken Arrow, OK

I love that you are very organized, always reply to my questions, whether by email or text, especially my advocate Alexis B. He was very knowledgeable of the process and returned with a quick reply whenever the question was more for the tax preparer. In my case, I had to make monthly payments to cover my fees and my returns were not completed until I paid in full. But, I completely understood that. Mr. B was nonetheless in constant contact about where my returns were in the process. An excellent job of keeping track since I needed 6 years worth of returns.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Valerie, thank you for the feedback! We're so happy you had a positive experience with our team. We will pass your compliments along to Alexis! Have a great day.

Chachi Pinckney, MI

I have been working with Community Tax for a few years. I utilize them for any tax service they offer.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Chachi, thank you for the positive feedback! We're thrilled that we exceed your expectations year after year. Have a wonderful day!

Roberto Cruz Olney, MD

very profesional team ! my sincere respect for everyone of them !

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Roberto! Thank you for your kind words! We'll pass your compliments along to our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any future tax needs! Have a great day.

Zack Eastman McHenry, IL

Sarah has been extremely helpful and professional throughout our time working together. Her knowledge, tact and patience have been just I needed as a small business owner; especially in the pandemic. I'm looking forward to working with her more in the future.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Zack, thank you so much for the feedback! We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations. We will be certain to pass your praise along to Sarah; we're lucky to have her! Have a wonderful day.

oefourty Lakeland, FL

Solid experience. Saved a few hundred dollars. Thank you

Reply from Community Tax

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're so glad you had a positive experience with us. Have a great day!

Diana Anglada ,

The experience was excellent. Community Tax resolved our situation 100%. They understood how frustrated I was from trying on our own to resolve with the IRS. It was next to impossible. Once we engaged Community Tax they took the lead and it was completely resolved. Thank you!!!!

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Diana! Thank you so much for reaching out. We're thrilled that our team fought to get you the peace of mind you deserve. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any future tax needs! Have a great day.

Mkusnic Los Angeles, CA

Extraordinary professionalism talent and Expertise Personalized team of experts working seamlessly to address and resolve client issues

Reply from Community Tax

Hey there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're thrilled that you were highly satisfied with us as we worked on your case. We will be certain to pass your praise along to our team. Have a wonderful day!

AESD ISSO Centreville, VA

Community Tax LLC assisted me at a time in which I desperately needed a helping hand in getting my tax records straight. As a federal contractor it’s imperative that I stay up to date regarding federal taxes but I had fallen behind. After reading a review I reached out to Community Tax and they were stellar from start to finish. My account manager Brian was perfect in his handling of my issue. All of my taxes are now filed and an acceptable payment agreement with the IRS has been arranged. Thank you so much Community Tax LLC, you rock !

Reply from Community Tax

Hey there, thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled we could exceed your expectations. We will pass along your compliments to Brian — we think he is great, too! Have a wonderful day.

Nov. 9th, 2020

Alexis Simmons West Hempstead, NY

Daniel F was my Sr. Case Advocate for the 2019 tax season ... & I truly appreciate the time he and the team at Community Tax put in to resolve my situation. Especially with the confusion during Covid. I’ve been a client with Communtiy Tax since 2018 and will continue to be a client for the security I feel using their services.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Alexis! Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled we could exceed your expectations. We are grateful to have Daniel; we will pass along your compliments to him. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future tax needs!

Terrell Cobb Marcus Hook, PA

Mary Lou is very helpful she is very professional very courteous she listens to your needs and she gets right back to you she sets a excellent example of how you should be with customer service thank you

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Terrell, thanks for the feedback! We think Marilou is wonderful, too. We will pass your praise on to her. Have a great day!

Karen H.

They're so helpful and easy to work with.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Karen! Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your kind words! Have a wonderful day.

Don

Professionalism , sagacity, perseverance

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Don, thank you for your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any of your future tax needs!

Oct. 27th, 2020

ryan stegenga , larry coridon christine avery

they are professional keep me updated and answer all all my questions

Reply from Community Tax

Hey there, thank you for the positive feedback! Have a wonderful day!

Redfoxx Novato, CA

Knowledgable, kind, expertise. Community Tax extends a professional team (my team are Peter K. , Daniel F., Ron T., and Ryan B.) to resolve their client's tax matters. Community Tax walks their talk!

Reply from Community Tax

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback! We will be sure to pass along your praise to our team. Have a great day!

Dora Ruiz Chicago, IL

They all been so helpful Thank you and they are great people

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Dora, thanks so much for your kind words! Have a wonderful day!

Ludis Arias

It is a very professional company and helpful

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Ludis, thank you for reaching out! We appreciate your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future tax needs!

Francisco Flores Brooklyn, NY

I am really happy with Community tax. Specialty my thankfully for Elizabel Medina who was very envolved in my case and find the way to help me solve my debt situation. Thank Elizabel .

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Franciso! We're so glad you had a positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any future tax needs!

Oct. 6th, 2020

CC

They helped me get my taxes resolved and supported me the whole way through the process.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey CC, thank you for reaching out! We're so glad you felt valued and supported throughout your journey with us. Have a great day!

Sep. 24th, 2020

Happy Camper....

They resolved my tax issues painlessly. I had back tax issues do to health issues. CT took charge and gathered the information needed and worked with the irs to work out negotiated settlement and payment plan. Thank You CT !!!!

Reply from Community Tax

Hey there! We are so glad that you are highly satisfied with our efforts. We're thrilled we could get you the peace of mind you deserve. Have a wonderful day!

Sep. 18th, 2020

Lamine Los Angeles, CA

They always help me and make me understand.

Reply from Community Tax

Hi Lamine! Thank you so much for the feedback. We're glad you felt informed and in-the-loop while working with our team. If you ever have any tax needs in the future, we're just a phone call away! Thanks again.

Sep. 2nd, 2020

Reynaldo Denver, CO

Somebody told me they used this company and now I’ve been with them for like 3 years. We have trouble sometimes when they send me information, it gets lost in the mail but other than that they are good for me.

Darnell Whiteville, NC

I appreciate what they’ve done for me. They really took care of me. They did what they said they were going to do and followed up on what I needed.

Reply from Community Tax

Hey Darnell, thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled that you were highly satisfied with your experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any future tax needs!

Sep. 2nd, 2020