Community Tax (CTAX) has helped thousands customers with their tax needs and resolved millions of dollars in debt for their customers. Community Tax hires tax professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), enrolled agents, and tax attorneys and assists with both federal IRS and state tax problems.

In addition to tax resolution help, the company offers tax return preparation, accounting, bookkeeping services, and other great options for customers (such as IRS tax levy relief, IRS tax lien relief, and help with applying for an IRS Offer in Compromise). The tax prep service and tax monitoring service help clients ensure that their tax filing is done correctly, get the right tax refund, and prevent future tax problems.

Community Tax Relief's approximate cost is between $2,500 and $4,500. While the fee for Community Tax's services is high, it is competitive for the industry. Taxpayers must have at least $7,000 in tax debt to use CTAX's services. The company helps individual taxpayers, large companies, and small businesses with tax debt through tax resolution services.

CTAX is a full-service tax company headquartered in Chicago, IL and has been dedicated to assisting customers nationwide since 2010.

View Community Tax Relief reviews at the bottom of the page.

The Good

• Many IRS Debt Forgiveness Options
  • Educational Resources
  • Services
  • Tax Forgiveness Professionals
  • Availability

Many IRS Debt Forgiveness Options

Most tax relief companies provide a variety of different IRS debt forgiveness options. Community Tax offers an in-depth explanation of its IRS debt forgiveness program and the different services involved.

• Offer in Compromise—A good option for taxpayers who are currently having financial difficulties. The IRS determines the maximum amount that the taxpayer can pay without causing financial hardship. The remainder is forgiven and once the amount is paid, the taxpayer is released from IRS tax liability.
  • Installment Agreement—This allows the taxpayers to pay off their balance over a period of time.
  • Streamline Installment Agreement—This agreement allows taxpayers to finish payment on a large expense such as a car or child support payments. This plan divides the payments into a schedule.
  • Partial Pay Installment Agreement—This payment plan is complicated and requires the taxpayer to disclose all financial information. The taxpayer is put on a payment plan for ten years and pays lower taxes overall.
  • Traditional Installment Agreement—This agreement is a simple installment plan: the taxpayer pays the entire tax debt over many payments. The amount is divided into monthly installments over a period of time, up to a 10-year statute of limitations.

Community Tax provides solutions to common tax problems, like back taxes, penalties, and bank levies.

Educational Resources

Community Tax offers several educational resources to help those who owe back taxes, including a tax form library. This library contains all the different types of tax forms with explanations on how to accurately fill them out.

A customer can request any of the forms and receive instructions for each form. This will help those who struggle to comprehend tax returns.

Community Tax also has a page dedicated to common tax terms and definitions (such as tax liability, non-collectible status, land trusts, tax preparer, taxing authorities, etc.). The definitions provide real-life scenarios for deeper understanding.

Community Tax also has a tax blog that contains interesting posts about different financial topics. Many posts focus on tax tips and laws, however, the blog also covers basic financial advice. Its breadth extends to money savings secrets and small business finances.

Services

Tax debt can affect your financial stability, especially if the IRS has begun to assess penalties. The Community Tax Relief IRS Debt Forgiveness program entails a full service, one-stop tax service. It offers a plethora of tax services and agreement options. Services that are offered include the following:

• Tax resolution services
  • Tax preparation services
  • Accounting services
  • Bookkeeping services
  • CTAX monitoring services

CTAX’s tax relief services are a two-step process. Initially, the company requests information from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), or state taxing authority, and compares it to the client’s records.

This allows Community Tax to determine the best course of action based on the tax situation.

The tax resolution phase involves determining a solution and submitting a proposal to the proper taxing authority. The company maintains open lines of communication with its clients during this process.

For more detailed information on how Community Tax would help your tax debt situation, take advantage of the free consultation. During the consultation, you'll hear an assessment of your case, how Community Tax will help you with your tax bills and debt, and get more detailed information about cost of relief services.

Community Tax's monitoring services are designed for individuals and businesses. The basic version of the service is free. It allows taxpayers to keep track of what's going on with their taxes before tax season starts, which makes it easier and faster to adjust withholdings to ensure that you won't owe the government when tax season comes. The monitoring also helps taxpayers avoid potential issues later.

Tax Forgiveness Professionals

When customers with IRS tax debt choose to work with Community Tax for their tax relief needs, they can expect to receive service from licensed and dedicated tax professionals.

Community Tax's team consists of CPAs, tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and tax investigators. It offers individualized tax services and all clients are given a personal practitioner to work on their case.

A certified public accountant can help clients with accounting, bookkeeping, and tax prep during tax season. Certified tax preparers can also assist with tax prep. Depending on your situation, your taxes could be simple or complicated. If you have a more complex tax situation, it can be a good idea to work with a tax preparer to prepare taxes to ensure that you get the right refund.

With an experienced tax attorney or enrolled agent on your side, you'll have the know how to defend yourself from an IRS audit or IRS debt penalty.

The experts at Community Tax can help customers with the following tax relief options:

• Notice of Deficiency
  • Stair Step Agreement
  • Currently Non-Collectible Status
  • Help with Unfiled Tax Returns
  • Help with Tax Lien Issues

An installment agreement sets up a payment plan to pay your full tax debt over time. An offer in compromise settles your tax liability with the IRS. The settlement is typically paid in a lumpsum.

Taxpayers may qualify for innocent spouse relief if the tax debt results from their spouse's choices alone and they were unaware of these decisions. This option removes penalties, like wage garnishments, tax levies, and tax liens, from an innocent spouse.

When clients sign up with Community Tax, they have the option to give Community Tax the power of attorney. This means that the professionals at Community Tax will make correspondences on the client's behalf.

These professionals can help you fight an IRS tax lien, tax levy, wage garnishment, and any other tax relief service available. The tax professionals at Community Tax often lead to high customer satisfaction and high numbers of positive Community Tax reviews.

Availability

Community Tax relief is available for all 50 states. A tax relief company that services all 50 states demonstrates that it has the expertise and resources to adhere to each states different tax laws. All customers could potentially qualify by location. Additionally, Community Tax does not have a minimum debt requirement, making it easy for customers to qualify for tax relief.

The Bad

• Published Results
  • Limited Cost Information

Published Results

Community Tax offers limited published results on its website. Published results aid customers in their decision-making process.

Published results can show what an average customer's experience with the company is and that the program is worth the investment and time.

Published results can also give potential customers much-needed information about how long it will take to see results and what kind of results are possible.

Limited Cost Information

Community Tax does not have base prices on its website for IRS or state tax debt relief. So, what does Community Tax Relief cost? Our research has discovered that the estimated average price range is in the $2,500 to $4,500 range.

Potential customers must call or sign up for a quote in order to get a more exact price. This can be difficult for potential customers while shopping around for prices from different companies with tax debt relief services.

Community Tax states that it depends on the circumstances, but without an expected range, it can leave more questions than answers for the customer.

This is standard for the tax relief industry because some tax problems involve more intensive service from a tax professional than others.

During the free consultation, potential clients can receive clear information about the fee for the services provided.

The Bottom Line

Community Tax employs IRS enrolled agents, tax attorneys, and CPAs to help the struggling taxpayer catch up on unpaid taxes, unfiled tax returns, and find opportunities for an exemption status. As such, CTAX has the expertise to handle anything from income tax issues and property tax relief cases to innocent spouse relief cases.

While we would like to see Community Tax be more transparent about general fees, availability, and results, Community Tax has a lot of great features. Community Tax has professionals and options to help their customers with all of their tax needs. It offers solid educational resources and monitoring services to help customers avoid additional tax issues in the future.

Community Tax also offers tax preparation services as a preventive measure for its clients. Having your tax return completed by a certified tax preparer or CPA will help ensure that the filing is done correctly.

While it is still suggested that customers find the best company for their individual needs, we can recommend choosing Community Tax as your tax resolution firm whatever your tax problems are.

Call our recommended rep over at Community Tax below.

Djon
September 10th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

I was referred by a friend to community tax. They have good customer service and it is great.

Alan
September 10th, 2019 Alpharetta, GA DETAILS

Very thorough, I am good as they're still working on my package.

Sep 10, 2019

Hello Alan-Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review. We look forward to getting you into a great resolution and thanks again for the kind words!

Renzo
September 10th, 2019 DETAILS

They were very very helpful, very professional, and did a great job of my case. It was a great decision to sign up with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sep 11, 2019

Hello Renzo! We are thrilled to hear we got you into a great resolution. Thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Jose
September 10th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS

Every time I have a question or feel that I don't understand information, I call up and they are there for me. I feel really satisfied and comfortable with them.

Sep 10, 2019

Thanks Jose! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services. It's great to know you feel comfortable and know that we are here for you!

Amiston
September 10th, 2019 DETAILS

They are the best. I am relieved they are very supportive.

Sep 10, 2019

Hello Amiston-We really appreciate the kind review. We hope you will reach out to us again come tax time!

Bee
September 6th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN

I submitted a form for someone to contact me. I received texts asking when they could call but they don't call at the times I ask them. Still have not been able to talk to someone there.

Sep 06, 2019

Hello Bee. I am sorry to hear you have been having trouble connecting with us. I am available to speak with you at your convenience. Please give me a call at: 773-724-2793.

Marbury Morton
September 6th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS

We have been clients with you for about 4 or 5 years and have been mostly pleased with the assistance from your staff. Once in awhile getting to the right person has been very hard. I have had an incredible experience with Jordan S from the very first day we talked. He is so professional, kind, patient, knowledgeable takes time to explain, returns phone calls. I am so impressed with Jordan. I hope each of you realize what a fine employee you have.

Sep 06, 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Marbury! We are so happy that we could help. We think Jordan is pretty great too! Thanks for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it.

John Brown
September 6th, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS

My case had to be one of the longest cases in the history of Community Tax but I want to express how great my contact Daniela G was to work with, she not only kept me up to date on a regular schedule she was able to get my case and offer accepted by the IRS. Amazing and true professional!

Sep 06, 2019

Hi John-WOW! We are thrilled to hear that you got into a great resolution. We will be sure to share your kind review with Daniela G.! Hope to help you out again should you need our assistance next tax season!

Clifford Pedrow
September 6th, 2019 Springfield Gardens, NY DETAILS

Community Tax is the worst They suck never do business with them. They will scam you, take your money. Then kick you to the curb.

Sep 06, 2019

Mr. Pedrow, it is unfortunate to hear that you are unsatisfied with the services we provided. I saw a note on your file indicating we reimbursed you for the state representation services, We were under the impression that this had addressed your concern and that we had resolved the matter amicably.

John W.
September 6th, 2019 Catasauqua, PA DETAILS

I recently had a tax debt handled by Community Tax. After going through the initial process, I was directed to Jennifer B, Esq. Let me tell you about Jennifer. Whenever I had a question, she promptly answered it via phone call or email. Whenever there were documents to be processed, she immediately notified me. If there was any type of correspondence from the IRS that I didn't understand, I contacted her and it was explained in depth so I completely understood. Most importantly, she treated me with great care and concern. Not only did she handle the business end but I felt comfortable and cared for!! The business world needs more people like Jennifer Brugh!! I would recommend Community Tax and Jennifer Brugh to my family and dearest of friends. She made a somewhat terrifying experience with the IRS a pleasant one. Thank you so much Community Tax! Even more, Thank you Jennifer!!!

Sep 06, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, John! We are so glad you had a great experience and an amazing resolution. We will pass along your kind words to Jennifer, she really is one of the best! Feel free to reach out to us again in the future.

Milton Klaus
September 4th, 2019 Martinsburg, WV DETAILS

The service was great from the start, everything was explained to what was to happen. Was kept informed by Daniel as to where they were with the process. Would recommend this company to my friends if they would need help.

Sep 04, 2019

Hello Milton! Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the kind words and will definitely pass along your message to Daniel. How wonderful to hear you are recommending us to your friends should they need assistance!

Jeff
September 4th, 2019 Woodleaf, NC DETAILS

Helped me clear up my back taxes. Kept me in the loop the whole time. Thank you!

Sep 04, 2019

Hi Jeff-We are thrilled to hear we helped you clear up your tax issues! Feel free to reach out to us next tax season-we are here for you!

Rosemary Small
August 29th, 2019 Talladega, AL DETAILS

Hi my experience was a good one very nice and positive kept me informed all of the time was very impressed with the services have no problems recommending this company to family and friends I heard of this program from my daughter Hadiya springs and husband Tatiana Chatman

Aug 29, 2019

Hello Rosemary-Thank you so much for kindly posting your review. We are extremely pleased to hear that you will be recommending us to your friends and family! Feel free to give us a call next tax season!

Edward J Weihe Sr
August 28th, 2019 Montgomery, NY DETAILS

I found their representatives to be professional, knowledgable, informative and sympathetic to our needs.

Aug 29, 2019

Hello Edward! We are very happy to hear you received great service from our team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us-should you need our assistance next tax season!

Bob
August 27th, 2019 Sistersville, WV DETAILS

C. Tax got me a payment I can live with. Your representatives are knowledgeable and friendly. Jordan was particularly helpful. He was a pleasure to work with and he has good grammar! Thank you, merci, ............

Aug 27, 2019

Hi Bob! Thanks so much for your kind review. It's great to know we got you into a great arrangement that works well for you! We will pass along the good service and grammar comment to Jordan. He really is one of the best! Thank you kindly again for taking the time to post a review.

Mariam Morehead
August 26th, 2019 Boring, OR DETAILS

Chris at Community Tax in Chicago, was amazing, encouraging and helpful at a very scary time in my life. I am very grateful for Chris's kindness and guidance through this process.

Aug 26, 2019

Hello Mariam! It's great to hear you had an amazing experience and thank you very much for posting a review. We know that Chris is great and are glad to hear you agree! Feel free to contact us again should you need any assistance. We will definitely pass along your kind words to Chris!

Bob
August 21st, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Lorenzo S was a outstanding help! Great service!

Aug 21, 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Bob! We hope you'll give us a call again at tax time.

Patti Menszak
August 20th, 2019 Sellersville, PA

I had multiple people staff I conversed with from the start. I believe each person took my situation as unique and discussed with me realistic options. I’m very satisfied by the prompt info throughout my case

Aug 20, 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Patti! We're so happy we could help you. We really appreciate the positive feedback. Please do reach out should you need any assistance with your taxes in the future!

Pamela
August 20th, 2019 Middletown, DE DETAILS

The experience with community tax was great they were very informative. They got the job done. I would recommend them to everyone

Aug 20, 2019

Hey Pamela! Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the feedback and hope you give us a call again for any future tax needs!

R
August 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Excellent service, comprehensive, concise, and complete. They will be recommended to all my friends and relatives...

Aug 20, 2019

Wow R - We love hearing stories like this, and thank you so much for sharing your experience. We thank you kindly for recommending us to friends and family alike!

Antoinette M Martin
August 20th, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS

I am si pleased with the help that I get from Community Tax! From the professional to the knowledge, care and concern. I appreciate everything you have done for me! Thank you!

Aug 20, 2019

Hello Antoinette! We're glad we could help. We hope to hear from you again should you need our help at tax time!

Jeff L
August 14th, 2019 DETAILS

I couldn’t speak highly about Nancy Z who was my case advocate. She was very attentive and responded immediately to any concerns I had. She made the experience less stressful. It was good to know someone was looking over my best interests.

Jan 09, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Jeff! We are proud of our customer service, and we are so happy that you had a great experience!! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future.

Mr. Williams
August 13th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Michelle was informative, pleasant and to the point she was helpful, in giving me some much needed advice.

Aug 13, 2019

Dear Mr. Williams- How nice to hear that you were given fantastic service and helpful information. Thanks very much for taking the time to post a review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future for any help with tax related issues!

Consuella Allen
August 11th, 2019 Hollywood, FL

I owed over $30,000 in taxes and was very stressed out about my situation. I didn't know how I was going to pay it. Thank God for Community Tax. I now owe nothing to the IRS. If you are looking for help, this is the place.

Aug 12, 2019

Dear Consuella-WOW! Thanks for the feedback. We are so glad you had a great experience and an amazing resolution. Please feel free to reach out to us next tax season!

Martin Mann
August 7th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

Working with Community Tax to find a way to settle my tax debt was a dream come true. They were compassionate, professional and most of all incredibly helpful. Gabriela always called me to update me on the status of my case and worked to find a resolution to my situation in a very short time. I would highly recommend them to all my friends and family for all their tax needs.

Aug 08, 2019

Dear Martin-Wow! Thanks you very much for posting a review. We will pass along your kind words to Gabriela. We're so happy we could help you. Feel free to reach out to us at tax time-or anytime!

Cornejo
August 6th, 2019 Fairfax, VA DETAILS

I’m very grateful that my problems with my taxes were resolved.

Aug 06, 2019

Hello Cornejo-Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. We are happy to hear you got into a great resolution. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us next year at tax time!

Maria mata
August 1st, 2019 Bakersfield, CA

Excellent customer service Raul C was great. They really do help you !!! It was a fast service

Aug 01, 2019

Dear Maria-Thank you so much for the kind words. We think Raul C. is pretty great too! It's good to hear that your tax issue got taken care of quickly. Feel free to reach out in the future for any help with your taxes in the future!

Attila Barabas
July 23rd, 2019 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS

Thank you community tax services, thank you Daniel F , for the resolution of my tax problem, for the professionalism my vase was handled, I’m a other satisfied customer of yours.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Attila! We're glad we could help. We are thrilled to hear we got you into a great resolution! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again in the future for any help with tax questions!

Darold Turner
July 22nd, 2019 Palestine, TX DETAILS

Please with their ability to help resolve our Tax issues.

Jun 13, 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Darold. Wow, we love hearing stories like this and thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Paula
July 22nd, 2019 Lathrop, CA DETAILS

They made my life alot less stressful and did what they said

Jul 22, 2019

Hi Paula! We are so glad we could help, and we appreciate the positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for your future tax needs!

Nancy zambrano
July 22nd, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

I have very nice atenci'n and very fast profesional solutions

Jul 22, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Nancy! We're so glad we could help. We hope you'll give us a call again come tax time!

July 15th, 2019 Palo Alto, CA DETAILS

Respond on time to all the problem n questions associated with the case

Jul 15, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please contact us should you need further assistance!

July 15th, 2019 Hyattsville, MD DETAILS

The services are very marvellous, prestigious guaranteed.

Jul 15, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy to help and hope to hear from you should you need any tax assistance in the future!

Crist M
July 15th, 2019 Olean, NY DETAILS

They have been very helpful and responsive.

Jul 15, 2019

Hi Crist-We are thrilled to hear we could help out. We hope to assist you in the future should you wish to contact us next tax season!

Elizabel Medina
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Bery professional and family peoples, always will find best solution to you problem.

Jul 15, 2019

Hello Elizabel, We are happy to hear you got a great resolution Please feel free to call us next tax season if you need any help!

Paul R.
July 9th, 2019 McKinney, TX DETAILS

I came to Community tax seeking help with a long ongoing problem I needed help with. I worked with Tessa regarding my case . Tessa made the entire experience as stress free as possible. She was as knowledgeable and professional as anyone could ask for . She would contact me to give updates regularly and always had answers to any questions that came up. Tessa helped make this one of the best experiences I have had and helped reach a more than satisfactory resolution. Thanks Tessa and Tnak you Community Tax.

Jul 09, 2019

Wow Paul! We are so happy to hear you got a great resolution with us. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Tessa. Please do not hesitate to call us in the future should you need our assistance!

Mark Dunkerson
July 9th, 2019 Wallingford, PA DETAILS

They were great. They really understand the business of tax relief.

Jul 02, 2019

Hi Mark. We are so sorry that you feel this way, and we assure you this is not how we do business. It looks like someone from our Customer Satisfaction department reach out to you today and was able to resolve your concerns. We are glad we could help make things right! Please don't hesitate to give us a call at 773-577-2938 if you need anything else. Thank you!

James Haddock
July 3rd, 2019 Independence, MO DETAILS

My name is James Haddock I was drowning in debt to the IRS community tax is and was a great help to settling my debt. Dan always kept me informed on the status of my case and Nick was very professional and knowledgeable of how to prepare and proceed with every step of getting my debt resolved. I owed over $18000.00 and community tax was able to settl my debt I only had to pay $50.00 I had a great experience with community tax and would recommend Dan and Nick to anyone needing tax relief thank you so much

Jul 05, 2019

Wow James! We love hearing stories like this. We are happy to hear you got into a great resolution. We hope you will reach out to us should you need help next tax season!

john hofmann
July 3rd, 2019 Bayonne, NJ

all positive experience with Community Tax. John P has been especially helpful with any concerns or questions I may have. early on received a lot of help from Joe W and Joe M. Still in the process but all going smoothly.

Jun 10, 2019

Hi John! So glad to hear our helpful staff is there for you. Thanks for the kind words, we will pass along this review to them!

Ted H.
July 3rd, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

I ran into a tax problem. I searched on the internet to find a company that was a one stop shop (attorneys, CPA's, case managers, ex-IRS employees, etc.). Community Tax met all my filters and was BBB A+ rated. I was still skeptical about working with a company out of state (I live in MO). I contacted them and detected excellent customer service immediately on a Saturday! Nick C. handled my intake. He handed me off to John P., a case manager. John promptly returned my calls, was knowledgeable about the products/services Community Tax offered, and kept his word on everything he and Community tax promised. I was pleasantly surprised and relieved. Their price was competitive, and they delivered on a payment plan with the IRS. I have and will continue to recommend Community Tax to everyone!

Jul 03, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Ted! We are so glad you had a great experience and a great resolution. We will definitely pass along your kind words to John P. and Nick C. Feel free to reach out to us next tax season!

Adolfo Villegas
July 2nd, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

Victor G is awesome. He help me and my wife on a IRS case that I had an issue with. Him and his team was very knowledgeable on their field of work. Thank you Victor G for your help.

Jul 03, 2019

Adolfo-We are so glad we could help. We appreciate the positive feedback and please do not hesitate to reach out for your future tax needs!

Patricia Vazquez
July 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Because they took care of my IRS matter the right way with a satisfactory results

Jun 06, 2019

Hi Carlos! We certainly appreciate your wonderful review. We will be sure to share your kind words with Patty. Thanks again, we appreciate you sharing your experience!

July 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Would have liked them to be more proactive once situation was resolved. but overall good experience

Jul 03, 2019

Thanks kindly for the feedback. We are happy to hear it was an overall good experience that you had.

Bill
July 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Good communication and representation! Especially Chris L!

Jul 03, 2019

Hello Bill-We are very happy you had a good experience. We will pass along your kind words to Chris L!

ELIZABETH SCOTT
July 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

THEY MADE MY DAY!!!! MY STRESS IS NO LONGER, NO MORE IRS.

CA
July 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Pleasant professional patient kind nonjudgmental

Jul 03, 2019

CA-Thanks for the positive feedback. We hope you'll give us a call again come tax time!

D. Holt
July 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Community Tax is a Godsend _'' . I was 5 years and nearly $5,000. In debt to the IRS, and never able to catch up . Community Tax and their team of professionals, helped me resolve my tax issues at a fraction of the cost of the outstanding balance . I would recommend most highly to anyone with IRS tax challenges. God Bless them, and thank you Community Tax . Dwight Holt .

Jul 03, 2019

Wow Dwight! We are always thrilled to read a review like yours. Thanks for your kind words and please feel free to reach out to us next tax season!

Tina Smith
July 1st, 2019 Ukiah, CA DETAILS

My husband and I felt trapped by our tax debt. We were desperate to get help in order to resolve our issues before they got any worse. Saul H saved us! Mr. H and the rest of the Community Tax team gave us our life back. I'm not sure exactly what he did, but I know that we had no idea where to even start. Tax law is extremely intimidating, but Saul took care of everything while we focused on other things. He was very kind to take his time to explain what was going on and always got back to us when we had any questions. We will recommend Saul H to anyone that needs tax help.

Jul 03, 2019

Hello Tina! WOW-We love hearing stories like this. We will certainly pass along your kind words to Saul. Please be sure to reach out to us in the future should you ever need any assistance at tax time!

John C McMillon
June 27th, 2019 Middle Village, NY

For me it was an unprecedented feeling of compassion and professionalism. I had completely neglected my financial life for several years and was to embarrassed to ask for help. I also thought wow it has to be so astronomically unaffordable that I HONESTLY just gave up. Heard the commercial made the call and haven't regretted any of this process. Thank you community tax team, you have my business for the rest of my life.

Jun 28, 2019

Wow John! We are so happy to hear about your experience. We are also thrilled you will be reaching out to us again soon. We are here and ready to help out anytime!

Laurell Cobb Adams
June 25th, 2019 Kailua, HI

I am beyond grateful for the excellent service. What started off as a nightmare was completely turned around by the trustworthy professionals at this company. I could not have gotten my end results without them...from a more than satisfied customer I say THANK YOU!

Jun 26, 2019

Hello Laurell! We are thrilled to hear about the great results you received. Thanks again and feel free to reach out to us if you need assistance next tax season!