Boomer Benefits

8.7

Megan McCaslin Palo Alto, CA

Like a lot of people, I imagine, I was concerned that moving into my Medicare phase would be complicated, I'd have to read a bunch of mumbo jumbo to find the best coverage, and that I would miss something since insurance is a world I have a hard time understanding. A friend recommended Boomer Benefits and I could not have been more pleased. I initially went to their site, watched their video, which clearly laid out all the components of Medicare as well as all the various choices and the implications of one plan over another. I absorbed it all so that when I actually called and got Vanessa, I knew exactly what I wanted. It was so straight-forward and easy. They searched for the best plan in my area and boom, it was over, my application was completed and I got my Medicare cards in the mail. I spoke with Alyssa E several times about my prescription drug plan and had that figured out in no time, for the lowest price you can imagine. So so easy, painless and satisfying. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Alyssa E, in particular.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Megan, we're so happy to know you were referred to us from someone else and looked into our resources! That is always a great spot to start when you are trying to figure out the Medicare maze. We're so happy to hear how easy it was once you gave us a call and spoke with our agents. Thank you for the recommendation!

Oct. 21st, 2021

Rudy Vasquez Corpus Christi, TX

After months of research and countless frustrating conversations with other companies/agents, I came across an article about Boomer Benefits. I called the company and was connected to a young man named Matthew M. No other company or person explained my Medicare options as clearly and precisely as Matthew. I was very impressed with his patience, knowledge, and willingness to listen to me and answer my questions. I got all the information I needed to make what I believe is a sound decision, and I am very happy with my choices and would highly recommend Matthew and Boomer Benefits for those looking for Medicare answers.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rudy, we're so pleased to know that Matthew was there to listen to your situation and questions and help you determine the best route for you! We love to hear that you are confident with your choice. Thank you for the recommendation!

Oct. 15th, 2021

JerryT Scobey, MT

I've done a lot of research online for a good broker to help us with Medicare and other insurances as we prepare to retire. I settled on Boomer Benefits after watching several of their very informative videos on YouTube. One of the selling points for this company is that their representatives are not on any sort of sales commission. To me this indicates they will be more willing to advise me given our circumstances to make the best choices for us. I submitted an inquiry online and got a call back within a short few minutes from Jacob. From that initial call, Jacob has been not only courteous but very professional and informative. He has patiently answered all of our questions and has spent hours on the phone with us to ensure we understand our choices so we can make the right decisions for us. It's been a pleasure to work with Jacob. His guidance through the process has helped immensely and given us peace of mind that we are making the right choices to ensure we are protected as we take this next very significant step in our lives.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team. We're happy to know our YouTube videos were helpful and led you to give us a call. It's wonderful to know you had a great experience with Jacob once you were connected with him. We always want our clients to feel confident and comfrotable with their plan choices. Thank you for the kind words, Jerry!

Oct. 8th, 2021

Rebecca V Oxford, MI

I love these people. Have talked to several there over the years, Bill W, Dustin A, Bree W, (most recently) Nicole B, Cindy C, Ariel M, to name a few. They are all so awesome. It doesn't matter who you talk to. The whole process of trying to figure out Medicare can be overwhelming. They make it so easy. Can't say enough good things about them. They help you figure out what plan is the best and most cost effective for your situation. They help you if you get a bill that you shouldn't of had, they take care of fixing it for you. They have a lot of resources, videos, people experienced in different areas that you can learn from, talk to. They are always there for you. They follow up on issues you have and work to solve them for you. They go above and beyond every time. I couldn't imagine not having them to help me. I appreciate everything they do. They are the best.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rebecca, we could not be happier knowing so many of our agents have been there to help you through any issue! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us and our resources. We will pass along these kind words to our team!

Oct. 4th, 2021

Ellen Fort Lauderdale, FL

I just picked out my Medicare Advantage Plan to go with my Medicare coverage. Ryan L was the agent who helped me throughout the entire process. I wasn't an easy client and I took a long time to follow up on e-mails and documents that he sent me. Ryan was very patient with me! When I was finally ready to read through the documents and make my decision, Ryan went through everything with me step by step. He answered all the questions that I had and then asked me if I had anymore questions. He was very thorough! I especially like the fact that I can e-mail or call Ryan anytime that I do have any questions, even if it is about a claim or my policy. The company is like the insurance guys who have your back all the time. That is what Boomer Benefits does, it always has your back!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ellen, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ryan! We know it is overwhelming to receive so much information, but we are so glad you gave Ryan a call once you were ready! It is wonderful to receive this positive feedback about how thorough and helpful he was as he walked you through your options. We will pass along the kind words!

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Patricia Spinola San Leandro, CA

I've loved Boomer Benefits from the first day I reached out four years ago for help in navigating the overwhelming Medicare process and signup... The hundreds of pieces of mail I was receiving from everyone had me stressed out. I finally called Boomer and by the end of the conversation, I was relaxed and actually laughing. I've had a couple of situations come up where I needed help with claims, and it was my pleasure to be assisted by Jasmine B. In my latest situation I was being billed for a service Medicare declined to pay due to a coding error by my doctor's office. I was getting nowhere and started receiving past due notices. Jasmine B jumped in and stayed on it, following up with both the doctor's office and the lab and updating me until the matter was resolved. Saved me a lot of grief and stress when I was ready to just pay the bill and be done with it. She is not only professional and efficient, but pleasant and cheerful in her interactions. Boomer also has periodic videos on various Medicare topics and changes which are timely, extremely helpful and informative. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and their amazing team members, especially Jasmine B. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patricia, we cannot thank you enough for sharing this experience! We love to hear feedback from our longtime clients and how our team has helped. More recently, the situation with Jasmine. It's wonderful to know she was there to help and kept you updated throughout the process! We always try our best to ease that stress for you and take that off your plate. Thank you again for taking the time to share this situation and the recommendation!

Sep. 16th, 2021

Janet M Spring, TX

Trying to sort out the timing and coverage options involved in signing up for Medicare was overwhelming to my senior brain. Luckily, a friend recommended Boomer Benefits. What a relief! They have short, clear, single topic videos and easy-to-understand online information sheets that explain how Medicare works in general. If you would like (and I HIGHLY recommend it), they provide a knowledgeable agent who works with you over the phone to help you select the best plan(s) to suit your individual needs. Chris W, who skillfully and patiently led me through this process over numerous phone calls, had access to information about dozens of plans and was able to tailor a combination ideally suited to my needs and budget. I couldn't be more grateful for the help I received from Chris and Boomer Benefits, and all at no cost to me! Highly recommend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Janet, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our agency! We could not be more pleased to know of Chris's assistance as you explored your options and finalized on the plan that best fits your needs. We would also like to thank you for the kind words about our videos and other resources! We greatly appreciate the recommendation!

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Carl Smith Ada, MI

When we approached our eligibility for Medicare beginning August 1 of this year, we contacted Boomer Benefits for assistance. Although I thought I understood our options, they've done a fantastic job in steering us in the right direction for the right policies at the lowest expense. But, perhaps more importantly, when we had a frustrating payment experience with Mutual of Omaha, Rose K with Boomer Benefits interceded and resolved the issue quickly, professionally and positively. While we have a lot of options on how we're going to handle our healthcare going forward, we won't hesitate to use Boomer Benefits, if only for Rose. Thanks to all of you.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carl, we are so thrilled to receive this kind of feedback! From assisting you with your options, the enrollment, and beyond. We could not be happier knowing Rose was there to help you resovle this recent issue. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Aug. 30th, 2021

Charlene B Tucson, AZ

Boomer Benefits has proven themselves again to be the best Medicare customer advocate. Carlee B. spent this morning with me and my husband giving a rate comparison. She not only compared rates, but the company ratings, website portals, rate increase histories and household discounts. We were ecstatic about the premium savings she was able to provide through our choice of plans. In a short amount of time she completed the applications for both of us we were on our way. It would have taken us days to do this research and comparison ourselves. Carlee was efficient, professional and thorough in her answers and advice. We are fortunate to work with her and would highly advise anyone to call and see what a difference this company makes. Carlee certainly made our day!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Charlene, we are so thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback from a client! We could not be happier knowing Carlee took the time to help you shop your rate and that she was able to find a plan that saves you money! It is wonderful to know of how thorough she was during this process. Thank you for sharing!

Phil The Bronx, NY

Ryan L is phenomenal. He literally spent hours on the phone with me explaining the labyrinth of Medicare, Medigap, etc. and helped us get the right option. He always made me feel like it was his pleasure to help. When I contacted Ryan, I learned that my 90-year-old dad was about to lose his medical coverage (he had moved out of state) so we suddenly had very tight deadlines. Ryan walked me through each step and we got it all done in time. Ryan would even call me on his own initiative just to check in and make sure everything was moving along. Ryan really takes care of you. The bottom line is I would give a sixth star if I could!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Phil, we are so pleased to know of Ryan's assistance during the moving transition. There are a lot of timelines to know of when moving and we are so thrilled to know Ryan explained everything and was there to check in to make sure things were moving appropriately! Thank you for sharing your experience! We will pass along the kind words.

Leigh Carloni Milton, MA

After beginning my research on Medicare and becoming bogged down with mailers and much too much information on line; I came within an hour of paying an exorbitant fee for a Medicare “coach” to assist me with the sign up process. Then I had a moment of clarity and considered a “broker”, as used with insurance. This was just a word lead, so as to Google, and see what popped up……Boomer Benefits popped up and I will be forever grateful! Exactly what I was looking for; an est. company, 5 star reviews, honesty, no hidden fees, a knowledgeable and personable company representative; Kenzie W is the best and thankfully she is the assigned rep who covers my state! Turned out to be a painless process with some provided education and guidance; follow through has been fantastic and the company has provided ‘forever’ phone numbers for questions and continued/future assistance. This is the only company you could ever need to prepare you for the next chapter of your “new” life!! Certainly makes the transition to retirement a breeze; tell your friends!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Leigh, this is exactly what we love to hear from clients! We are so happy you found us during your search on that day and have provided excellent assistance ever since. We're pleased to know Kenzie was able to walk you through your options and make the process easy and smooth. We will be here to help in the future if you ever need assistance! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Lynne Black Tucson, AZ

After trying to figure out Medicare on my own, a friend recommended Boomer Benefits which they found on Facebook. I watched several of their online videos explaining things and decided they knew what they were doing so I gave them a call. I am so happy that I did. My agent, Skye Edwards, was very professional, patient and helpful in explaining how everything works and getting me the information I needed to make an informed decision. He helped me compare the best Advantage Plan and the best Supplement Plan for my needs and then let me choose which one I wanted. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lynne, we could not be more pleased to know our resoruces were so beneficial as you started this process. We are thrilled to know Skye was there to help walk you through all your options, and find the right plan for your needs. Thank you for your recommendation!

AMF Mt. Vernon, IL

I did not know about Boomer Benefits until I started researching Medicare Benefits and Options and ran across a number of YouTube videos by Danielle K. R. (owner of Boomer Benefits). These videos are excellent and the reason: Ms. K. R. KNOWS what she is talking about. I decided to contact Boomer Benefits and I met Benefits Specialist Kierah G. Ms. G. spent a lot of time with me -- no pressure; and explained the various parts of Medicare and my options. She listened to what I wanted and she provided me with the information I needed in order to decide. With my Medicare date approaching I received my Medicare Card in the mail because I had already signed up to receive Social Security Benefits at age 62; therefore I was "signed up" automatically. I was going to call Ms. G. this week and she called me first to remind me that my Medicare date was approaching. At this point she assisted me in purchasing the additional products I needed. I know I made the right decision by using Boomer Benefits as my Medicare Broker. Thank you Ms. G. Respectfully, Alex From Illinois PS I was not a paying customer of Boomer Benefits UNTIL I met Kierah and signed on with them. I was not offered any kind of incentive for leaving this review.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Alex, we could not be more pleased to hear of your experience with Kierah! It is great to know the YouTube videos were so helpful and led you to give us a call. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

J HARP Reston, VA

My husband and I were so glad that we decided to use Boomer Benefits to help us with our choices/decisions of Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans that fit each of our own needs. We heard good review/recommendation about Boomer Benefits from our good friends who have retired and had use Boomer Benefits. Our Boomer Benefits Agent, MacKenzie O., was great and very helpful in finding the right plans for my husband and myself. We are really please with her services. I would recommend Boomer Benefits and MacKenzie to our other friends and families who will be retiring in the near future.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to know you were referred to us and you had such a positive experience with our team, specifically MacKenzie. We greatly appreciate your recommendation to those you know!

TD Nottingham, MD

I found Boomer Benefits through a Web search and, boy, am I happy I did! I was directed to Jessica Yant, who could not have been more informed, gracious and easy to work with. I quickly went from a limited understanding of supplemental Medicare options to having a high degree of confidence in the options I chose. Jessica and Boomer Benefits have all the information you will need and do a great job of sourcing the right plans based upon individual needs. Now that I've completed my application and move toward activation of my plan, I have a great deal of comfort knowing Jessica and Boomer Benefits will be with me for the long haul, handling issues regarding claims or anything else for that matter. Bravo!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to hear such wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to know Jessica was there to provide you all the necessary information you needed to make a decision on your coverage. We always want our clients to feel comfortable with their choice and we are so happy to know you are comfortable with your coverage and working with us. We will be there to help you in the future!

Dennis D. Truax Starkville, MS

I first heard of this group two years ago when I had to sign up for Medicare though still working. After the seminar I sat through, which was more informative than any conversation I had to that point, I called and asked a few questions. I was so impressed with the group that I knew then I would use them when the time came...and I did. At this time, I have worked with them on a number of issues, none of their making and all of their resolution. Today, I got a call from my representative, Juliette T, confirming that she had closed the loop on an issue that has been outstanding with one of my carriers for several weeks. We all knew it would be resolved, but she went the extra distance to verify. Great people, great service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dennis, we are so pleased to know our team was there to help from the very beginning. We are happy to know Juliette stayed in contact with you as she worked on resolving your recent issue. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We will pass along the kind words to our team!

Andrew S Lewisville, TX

We first became aware of Boomer Benefits while beginning our Medicare journey. Their initial YT videos addressed specific questions we had raised and we appreciated the low key sales and informative nature of Danielle's videos. We reached out and were contacted by Joye Smoak who continued with the same non-pressured and informative nature of our questions and concerns. She provided us with several options, one of which we have become customers. I would add that Boomer Benefits provided information on specific Part D coverage for me which resulted in solving a unique problem for me (separate from my wife) and not business for Boomer. That is unique in our 40+ years of insurance experience. This early in our relationship and we have yet to experience actual service from the coverage they've written for us so our feedback is qualified on limited experience to date. But we would rate Joye's service and our Boomer experience to date as first rate. And have recommended Boomer to other family which is the highest compliment one can provide.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Andrew, this is a wonderful review that we could not be more appreciative of! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team. We are pleased to know you found the videos to be so helpful and that Joye continued to help once you made contact. We will be ready to assist with any issues in the future. Thank you again for your kind words and recommendation!

Terry Morgan AL

I used Boomer Benefits to sign up for my Plan G and D with Medicare. My wife and I were in a 10 car pile up in Colorado this January. My wife had medical bills over and above what my car insurance covered. Medicare listed my primary Insurance on mine and my wife's account as my auto insurance and started refusing all medical bills. Katie "Becca" J with Boomer Benefit got involved and thru several conference calls over several weeks help to straighten this out. She took notes during every call with Medicare and called back to make sure they were taking care of everything. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits not only for their upfront service in obtaining best policies for me but for the service in helping me work with Medicare. With customer service agents like Becca I can tell they will be there when I need them. Thanks for your help Becca.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Terry, we are so pleased to know our team was there for you during a stressful time! It is great to know Becca made sure things were being processed and fixed correctly. We cannot thank you enough for sharing this experience. We will pass along the kind words!

Tim D Tulsa, OK

Boomer has helped us twice two years apart to decide on Medigap vs Medicare Advantage, to select a plan and to enroll and to select and enroll in prescription drug coverage. for what it is worth we chose traditional medicare with medical plan. the up front cost is slightly higher than medicare advantage, but there is no medicare advantage narrow provider network. We wanted to preserve choice in case we need to see an out of state specialist. We recently had a coverage issue with prescription drug and the customer service person who helped us was fantastic. We never had to talk to the insurance company at all and the issue was resolved the next day in our favor. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tim, we are pleased to know our team was able to help you resolve your recent issue and be your advocate! We could not be happier knowing our agents were there every step of the way. Thank you for your recommendation!

Norm Stoltz Cresson, PA

Although I read books for months on medicare and spoke to a local representative I felt very dis-satisfied and lost in the medicare maze until I came across Boomer Benefits. I spoke to Alex K and he was very patient answering all my question in the order I felt comfortable with. There does need to be some consideration given when the client wants and needs a complete financial outlook. Alex did get me the answers I sought and was very close in his estimate of my financial responsibility. I would recommend Boomer Benefits representative Alex K to anyone looking for answers to this confusing subject.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Norm, we are so pleased to know Alex was able to provide you with the assistance you were looking for! We are happy to hear he helpe guide you to the plan that best fit your financial needs. Thank you for your recommendation and review!

Jul. 9th, 2021

Randi Burdick Eatontown, NJ

Thank God for this company! From my very first phone call they helped me navigate my journey into Medicare with complete professionalism and trustworthy support. The best benefit? You NEVER have to deal with claims problems from hospitals and doctors! They make all the phone calls and ensure billing responsibility is correct! What a relief! A big shout out to Elizabeth D., who just helped me sort out several bills from pre surgery testing when I still had employee coverage, with Medicare as my secondary payer. She took the time to call Medicare with me on the line to explain the billed amounts and what I was responsible for. Thank you Elizabeth, for you time and amazing support!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Randi, we love to receive this kind of feedback! We are so pleased to know we have been there for you every step of the way and more recently with resolving the surgery bills. We never want our clients to feel alone when they have a pile of bills to deal with. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Jul. 8th, 2021

JOY GATLIN Plano, TX

Such a great experience...Preston G cut through the confusion that is Medicare...I got the part G with a great price and a great company!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Preston! We’re so pleased we could assist you!

May. 4th, 2022

Albert Lim Sebastian, FL

My experience with Bill W, he is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. I would highly recommend them for your Medicare supplemental search. Albert

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Albert! Thank you for sharing your experience with Bill! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and could help you recently. Thank you for the recommendation!

Boomer Benefits Charlestown, MA

I have worked with Boomer Benefits before and I just love the service they provided for me.Yessia S was fantastic and helped me tremendously. Thank You for all the help!’

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re thrilled Yesenia was able to help with you recently! We will pass along the kind words.

Donna Bevill Houston, TX

Superior company. Chasaty A is a fabulous agent. Caring, knowledgeable on top of any question. She has made all matters seamless she gets a 20 star rating.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to know Chasaty was there to help you recently! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Jim DeGarmo Dallas, TX

Courtney M earned 5 out of five stars by being personable and knowledgeable with good communication skills. She maintained contact with me throughout my changes. Excellent.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Jim! Thank you for sharing your experience with Courtney! We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to guide you through the Medicare maze!

Mar. 31st, 2022

Tshores Pine Bluff, AR

This is the second time in 2 years they've fixed our problems with medical bills, and this time Janay Findley came through with flying colors for us! I'm so glad I found you guys! Thank you again, Janay! You are appreciated!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Janay could help fix the medical bills for you! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Mar. 24th, 2022

james knoll Seattle, WA

Today, I had the pleasure of working with Nick P to complete my Medicare supplemental plan. Nick was very patient, very thorough. and very knowledgable. I highly recommend using Boomer Benefits. Thanks Nick.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendation, James! We’re happy Nick was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

Edward Franklin, OH

Professional, knowledgeable service from supplemental selections one and half years ago to now. Elizabeth D was very diligent in recently following up questionable bill resulting in correction on my behalf. Thanks again !

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Edward! We're so happy to know Elizabeth could help resolve the recent billing error! We greatly appreciate your review.

Jenni Falmlen Hildreth, NE

Agent Tyler W assisted us. Excellent interaction, Tyler very pleasant, professional, helpful, informative! Tyler's assistance definstely helped me select him and Boomer Benefits to help me! 5-Stars!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Jenni! Thank you for sharing your experience with Tyler! We could not be happier knowing he provided such excellent assistance.

Rodger Jennings Wood River, IL

Very well qualified agents that work there. I had a question about a bill and within 30 minutes it was resolved by Elizabeth D! Very kind and understanding to help with my confusion.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Rodger! We're so happy to know Elizabeth could help you through this process and get everything fixed! We greatly appreciate your review.

Feb. 28th, 2022

Ronald Hull Castle Rock, CO

I highly recommend Boomer Benefits. Kelly D and Leah R were both very helpful in walking me through the available benefit options. They were both knowledgeable, professional and responsive to my questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ronald, we are so happy to know Kelly and Leah could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues! Thank you for your review!

Feb. 28th, 2022

June Tokuyama-Brown OH

All reps at Boomer Benefits are extremely helpful. Most recently Cheyanne K stood by for an hour during conference call with Caremark just to make sure everything was taken care of!! Awesome customer service!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, June! We're so happy to know Cheyanne could help you through this process and get everything fixed! We greatly appreciate your review.

C.H. Little Elm, TX

The services of this company are very much appreciated. Nick (Nicholas) P is absolutely the best! He is not only extremely nice, but works with his customer's best interest in mind.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re happy Nick was so helpful recently! We will pass along the kind words!

Rochelle L Atchity Hastings, NE

My experience with Boomer Benefits has been exceptional! Jessica Y and Bree W are knowledgeable, friendly and made the experience of signing up for Medicare so easy. I feel confident they helped me make the right choices!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Jessica! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad she was there to help you recently. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team, Rochelle!

Chris Brandt Granbury, TX

Nic did a very good job of helping me find the right drug prescription plan and guiding me through the application process. Boomer Benefits did a great job of assisting me through the entire process

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Chris! We're so happy to know Nick could help you through this process and provide such excellent assistance! Thank you for your review!

Taylor Gray Roseau, MN

Alyssa E gave me outstanding service in helping me apply for Part D Medicare. I know that Part D provides very little, if any, commission to the service agent so I really appreciate the time she took with me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Taylor! We're so happy to know Alyssa could help you through this process and provide such excellent assistance! Thank you for your review!

Maheshkumar Nutley, NJ

boomer team was very helpful and Juliette also Leah were helpful and explained medicare benefits and helped pick benefits. i recommend boomers benefit to seniors who have problem understanding medicare benefits. thanks

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to know Juliette and Leah were there to help you through this process! Thank you for your recommendation!

Feb. 10th, 2022

Richard Armstrong Littleton, CO

I worked with Kelly D who exceeded my expectations by spending a couple hours with me on the phone on late Friday afternoon to answer all my questions & concerns. I heartily endorse Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Kelly! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to help you with the recent issue! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team! Thank you!

Lois Howard Warrington, PA

Jay T has been such a help with our transition to Medicare. He was knowledgeable and very helpful. I appreciated that he was always available to us. He is an asset to Boomer Benefits. Lois Howard New Hope, Pa.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lois, we are so happy to know Jay was able to help you with your plan and make sure you had the proper insurance plan for your needs! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues! Thank you for your review!

Susan W. Wheaton, IL

Very positive experience! Kelly D did a great job setting up my prescription plan, answered all my questions, was patient and professional. I highly recommend her and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Susan! We're so happy Kelly was able to help with your drug plan. Thank you for the recommendation!

Jan. 28th, 2022

Carol Edwards Ponchatoula, LA

We spoke with Matthew on the phone and he was very, very helpful. He was patient with our many questions. He answered all our questions and told us what we wanted to know. We applied for Group G coverage while on the phone and everything was settled with one phone call!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carol, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare plans are not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Matthew was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Cvc Fort White, FL

This Medicare issue is so complicated and confusing. After talking with Ashley M I felt more informed and able to decide what I needed. So easy to complete this process. I referred to this company by a close friend and I’m so glad I when this route. No pressure…just kindness and the help I needed. Thank you so much.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Ashlee! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to help you through this transition! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with Ashlee! Thank you for the referrals!

Herb Kaufman Scottsdale, AZ

Easy to contact, available to answer questions, follow up has been great. Helped with rates and plans. Tried local broker and these folks are far better! Have referred at least 10 new clients (friends and family). My agent (Caleb) was both professional and responsive.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Herb, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare plans are not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Caleb was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for referring us to others!

edward crocker Coventry, CT

Boomer Benefits has great resources to navigate the confusing labyrinth that is Medicare. I especially appreciate the guidance of their agent Amanda S. Miss S is professional, knowledgeable, and a true pleasure to deal with. Thank you to Boomer and Amanda!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Edward, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know it is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Amanda was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Lou Mannella Cornelius, NC

Just wanted to again thank Boomer Benefits for their continued assistance this year, in particular Juliette for providing excellent guidance and support. I relocated from PA to NC and evaluating and selecting providers was seamless thanks to Juliette and BB.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lou, we are so happy to know Juliette were able to help you with your plan and find you plan in your new state. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues! Thank you for your review!

Carol Flynn Calabash, NC

Bree W was very helpful in selecting a drug plan for me since I’m new to Medicare this June. She sent detailed information and made herself available to answer any questions I had. Her follow up was excellent to ensure I didn’t forget to enroll. Bill F

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carol, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Kierah! Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words. We’re so glad to hear of her assistance! We hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

Karla Nurczyk Plainfield, IL

I worked with Tish P who was great. Very professional and friendly, in addition to being timely in her communication. This was much easier than calling multiple companies and dealing with a different person at each. I definitely recommend Tish and Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Karla, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Tish! Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words. We’re so glad you were referred to us and chose to give us a call! We appreciate the recommendation.

Joe Wysocki Chicago, IL

Boomer Benefits - great company to use for all your health care insurance needs, Well educated and knowledge about their industry, combined with great service I highly recommend anyone to check them out. Esp. Kelly D when it comes to Part D - your drug plans.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Joe! We're so pleased Kelly was able to help you every step of the way and find you the right Part D plan for your needs! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Donald Garfield Los Angeles, CA

We were referred to Amy B to handle our Medicare related issues and she responded immediately and we set up a time to speak. She answered all our questions and the interaction was at the highest levels of cordiality and professionalism. She is a great asset to Boomer Benefits and I will not hesitate to refer my friends to her and your company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Donald, we could not be more thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback about Amy! Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words. We’re so glad you were referred to us and chose to give us a call! We will be sure to pass along this along!