Boomer Benefits

8.7

Susan Parker, CO

The staff of Boomer Benefits have always treated me with extreme professionalism and competency. Most recently, Alexis P went out of her way to help me correct and resubmit an app for Part D at the 11th hour. I had submitted this online via BB portal merely hours prior and was totally surprised when Alexis contacted me about an unknown error on my part and helped me correct that and resubmit before the deadline for policy change. Incredible and deeply appreciated. I have and will continue to recommend BB to all of my friends!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, we could not be more thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback about Alexis! We strive to make all clients feel the same way you do! We are so happy she was there to help you through this situation! Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words.

Donna Allridge Douglasville, GA

I have received a plethora of calls from numerous Medicare benefits. Fortunately, I selected Boomer Benefits, and I could not have been more pleased. Ricky T was my representative, and he went above and beyond to ensure that I did not miss out on any of the benefits. He worked on my case for several months due to complications, and he was outstanding. He was constantly communicating and ensuring that I had everything I was entitled to and needed. Thank you so much for your company, but most of all, I thank Ricky T for his commitment to service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Donna, we could not be more thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback about Ricky! We strive to make all clients feel the same way you do! We are so happy he was there to help you through this situation! Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words. We’re so glad you chose us!

Amanda Nye Belvedere Tiburon, CA

It was my good fortune to be connected to representative Caleb B this year when I called the general Boomer Benefits number with some Part D questions. He really gave some thought to my Part D coverage and helped me to make the best decision based on my covered prescription and my pharmacy choices. He was very responsive even as the election period was ending and his hair must have been on fire! He returned every call and responded to every email in a timely manner. I couldn't be happier and will definitely look for him next year to help with my annual open enrolment period. Thank you Caleb.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Amanda, we're so glad you gave us a call when you did and allowed us to help you through this process! We know it can be a lot to take in, but we're happy to know Caleb was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Laure Martin Boyertown, PA

I could not have navigated the process of Medicare without the amazing service I received from Boomer Benefits. I worked with Sydney R. She always explained things in an easy to understand way and walked me through the process. I was able to get great coverage at a reasonable price. She was always very responsive and got back to me to answer my questions within minutes of my call. Boomer Benefits made an overwhelming process easy!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Laure! We're so pleased Sydney was able to help you with this transition and find you the right plan for your needs! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

A Jones Atlanta, GA

Ricky T was a great help making sure I got the best coverage and best rate for my Medi Gap Policy. Answered all my questions, returned my phone calls, awesome service I would recommend to anyone. He will also be there for me in the future when it’s time to review my policy every year. I strongly recommend their book 10 Costly Medicare Mistakes you can’t afford to make. Very informative and enlightening!!!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear! We're so happy Ricky was there to answer your questions and help you find the plan you need. We also would like to thank you for the recommendation on the book! Thank you for allowing us to help you with this process!

Luke S Westminster, CO

When my prescription drug plan informed me they were going to triple my premium, I got right on the phone with Boomer Benefits. Carlee B was a delight to work with. She made all my choices clear, and guided me to a perfect new policy. The icing on the cake is that I'm saving considerably from my old policy. Talking to Carlee at Boomer Benefits was SO worth it!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Carlee, Luke! We're so happy she was able to help you find the right drug plan for your needs that was more cost-effective! We love when our clients can save money! We will pass along the kind words!

Richard

After being with Boomer Benefits for the last 5 years... I have come to trust them completely to have my best interest in every way. I worked with Janay this year to review both my wife's and my Part D coverage and she did an outstanding job for us! She reviewed our policy's and made some terrific recommendations based on our current health and prescriptions and we took her suggestions and are well pleased! Thank you Janay!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Richard, we love to hear feedback from longtime clients! We're so happy we've been able to help year after year and make sure you're on the most cost-effective plan! Thank you for the special shoutout to Janay!

Lynda Hitchner Pennsville, NJ

I have had a very good experience with Juliette T. She goes out of her way to get things done. Trying to do this by myself was something I really needed help with. I got great results and I am very pleased with the professionalism. I have recommended my brother and brother in law. I assured them they will be pleased .with the excellent service. Again thank you all for what you do to help us seniors out! I will continue to spread the news.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lynda, we cannot thank you enough for recommending others to us! We're so happy you've had such a wonderful experience with Juliette and the rest of our team. We love that we've been able to assist you and find you the right plan for your needs!

DK Cook Youngstown, OH

I've used Boomer Benefits two times in the past. Once to sign up for Medicare and recently to add dental, vision and hearing. Both times the reps were friendly and professional. I believe I spoke with Cloe L the first time. This latest time was Delaney M. They were very helpful in going over all of the information with me and answering any questions I had.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with our agents! We're pleased to know they were able to help you find the right plans for your needs and answer any questions you had.

Patricia Ann Everett Spring, TX

I have been on Plan F for many Years and my rate has gone up to $400.00 a month. I am 73 on a fixed income. I contacted Boomer Benefits and spoke with MR. Caleb B. He was very helping in getting my Prescription rate down and walked me through every step. He is now working on getting me switched from plan F to Plan G. i could have never done this on my own. What a very nice man and very helpful with making suggestions and doing follow up to make sure all is well. Thank goodness I got him as my rep. Thank you Boomer for hiring such great and thoughtful people. Patricia Everett

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patricia, we're so glad you gave us a call and allowed us to help you with this! Caleb is a great part of the team and it's wonderful to know how helpful he has been. Thank you for trusting us with your policy services!

Marlene Logan Springfield, OR

Cheyanne K helped me navigate to a new Prescription Drug plan that is more user friendly for my location and drug needs. PLUS it is more than $10.00/month less expensive than my existing plan, with better coverage!! I am SO excited and thankful for her expertise. She made several phone calls and sent me multiple emails with information and was soooo patient with my questions and concerns. PLEASE ask for her if you need different prescription drug coverage!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Marlene, that is wonderful to hear! We're so happy she could find a plan that better fits your needs and is more cost-effective! We will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Deborah J Powhatan, VA

I have been a member of Boomer Benefits since 2018. They have always been so helpful in maneuvering through the confusing process of the Medicare experience. Recently, I reached out for help with reviewing my prescription drug plan. I spoke with Nick P. He was so accommodating, calling me back at a time more convenient for me to talk. He walked me through my options and explained things that I didn’t understand and exhibited so much patience and professionalism. I am so grateful for this company and it’s dedicated employees.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team, especially Nick! We're so pleased to hear of his assistance recently and that he was always flexible with scheduling conversations. We greatly appreciate this feedback and will pass along the kind words!

Ron Herd League City, TX

My wife Prissy and I are very appreciative of the aid provided to us by Ricky T of Boomer Benefits in helping us to navigate through the process of applying for Medicare and selecting supplemental health insurance coverage that fills in for items not covered by Medicare. This is our first (and hopefully last) time going through this process. Ricky was very patient in explaining the process to us, comparing supplemental insurance options, and helping us select the lowest cost choice that met our needs. We highly recommend Ricky and Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to know how helpful Ricky was during this process for you and your wife. We're so happy he was able to navigate you through your options and help you finalize a plan that best fit your needs. Thank you for the recommendation and kind words!

Thomas Rolwing Alexandria, VA

When my previous Medigap insurance company abruptly refused to reinstate my policy, I turned to Boomer Benefits for assistance. My agent, Brandon T was extremely helpful in procuring a policy for me with another insurance company for a lower premium than I had been paying. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I am extremely grateful to Boomer and Brandon for providing a valuable service to me in my time of need.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Thomas! We're so happy Yesenia was there to help you through this transition and answer your questions. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

julie f. New Braunfels, TX

I am a health care professional but last year was my "rookie season" managing my own Medicare. Per referral I connected with Boomer Benefits as I realized decisions are not simple when making them for oneself! Rose K provided excellent service with her knowledge and outstanding communication skills. Her assistance helped me learn and have confidence in all. I look forward to working with her again next year knowing of her excellent guidance.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Julie, we could not be more pleased to know Rose was able to assist you through this process! We always want our clients to feel confident with their decisions and choices. We will be here to help in the future when you need it! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Andrea White Cambridge, VT

I have been extremely pleased with Boomer Benefits. Tyler was awesome assisting me with signing up for a Medigap Plan. More recently Juliette T helped get me signed up with a Part D Plan. I did a great deal of research as regards supplemental plans and Part D Plans and I still needed some help. I had read the Baby Boomer book and like what I read, so I contacted them for their expertise and they surpassed my expectations. Great agency!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Andrea, we're so pleased Tyler and Juliette were there to assist you with your applications! We love to hear how helpful our team was during this transition. We could not be happier knowing they exceeded expectations! Thank you!

Paulette Smoak Newark, DE

My customer service representative is Caleb B. He is a top notch professional that goes above and beyond to make sure his clients understand Medicare. Before you are eligible it can be over whelming for seniors to understand the many plans. Boomer Benefits does an outstanding job with offering educational tutorials. I have recommended MANY family and friends to Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to know our team was able to help you even after doing all the research! Even more recently, we're so happy Caleb was able to find you a new plan that saved you money! We love to help our clients shop their plan and get them a more cost-effective carrier. We can't thank you enough for staying with us and referring others! Thank you, Paulette!

Dec. 10th, 2021

lynn Scottsdale, AZ

Since I first learned of Boomer Benefits about four years ago, I've found everyone to be more than helpful. There are so many options and while I do my own research up to a point, learning the fine details and making a final decision has always been because of the conversations with and information provided by them. Caleb was the individual who helped me this year and I never felt like I was taking up too much of his time, or that he found my questions "silly". Highly recommend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lynn, we're so happy to hear that Caleb was able to assist you recently and how he was always available to make sure you were taken care of! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and for the recommendation.

Dec. 10th, 2021

Carol Laguna Niguel, CA

I had a wonderful experience using Boomer Benefits, specifically with Brandon T, he was so helpful in determining which drug plan would be best for me in 2022. He was professional and prompt in returning my phone calls and e-mails. He found me a great plan that is saving me quite a bit of money each month. Give Boomers a try, you will be very satisfied - Carol from CA. I've always had good luck with Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're happy to know Brandon was able to help you with your new Part D plan and save you money! Thank you so much for the kind words!

K9crazy Camden, SC

I have been with Boomer Benefits since I first signed up for a Medigap policy several years ago. I like knowing they are there if I have any questions or issues, rather than having to deal directly with an insurer. Both the agent who initially signed me up and the agent (Dustin A) who handled my recent change of carrier were professional and extremely helpful. I definitely recommend this company to others looking for an agency to handle their Medicare supplements.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team! We always love to hear from longtime clients and how our team is there to assist with rate shopping and more. We greatly appreciate the recommendations!

Wayne Bailey Redmond, OR

All of my experiences over the last several years with Boomer Benefits have been the most informative and beneficial with GREAT! customer service. And to make it even better is they are prompt, do their research well, and very friendly. The latest customer service rep Yesenia S was very friendly, knowledgeable, and on top of her game. What could be a daunting task of dealing with the yearly medicare enrollment period, was made easy again this year with Yesenia. Thank you so much!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Wayne, we could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback! We're so happy our team has provided excellent assistance over the years and your most recent issue. It is wonderful to know Yesenia was there to help resolve it! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Dean Wehunt Kingwood, TX

Boomer Benefits was very helpful in helping my wife get enrolled for Medicare, especially with navigating the decisions around Advantage vs Supplement plans and the various part D drug coverage options. Leah S was very patient in having multiple telephone calls with us to make sure our questions were answered and all our concerns were addressed. Great job Leah and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Leah! We're pleased she was able to walk your wife through the various options and plans. We appreciate the kind words and will be sure to pass them along!

Mary G Austin, TX

Becca J helped me today in reviewing my supplemental and drug plans. She was very knowledgeable about the available products and how they would fit my needs. I could not be more pleased with her kind assistance. She gave me all the time I needed in answering my questions and scrutinizing my choices. I left the conversation knowing that I am in good hands; knowing that there will be no glitches in my coverage and that my policies are right for me. Thank you Becca in giving me one less thing to worry about!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback, Mary! Thank you for sharing your experience with Becca. We hope all clients leave the conversation with that same feeling! We will be sure to pass along the kind words.

Dec. 6th, 2021

Jeffrey Smith Cassopolis, MI

This is our second year of having Boomer Benefits help us find the best plans for us. As always they're very knowledgeable and professional in this endeavor. Roni R was our rep this time and was absolutely wonderful exploring and explaining our options and details of the plan we chose. She was very knowledgeable and patient when we asked many questions. The way she explained it all made it easy to understand and simplified our decision. She definitely went above and beyond in helping us. She was a pure pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her or anyone at Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to receive this kind of feedback, Jeffrey! We love to hear from clients and how we have been there to help since the beginning! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with Roni. We will be sure to pass these kind words along!

Dec. 6th, 2021

Lloyd Roberts Brookshire, TX

My husband & I feel very blessed to find Tish P at Boomer Benefits! We tried to work our way through the Medicare sign-ups but were very overwhelmed. Finding Boomer Benefits and Tish was amazing! Tish has a great personality, is very professional & detailed and always followed-up with us promptly. We will gladly recommend you to anyone looking for excellence in healthcare insurance!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so pleased to hear of your experience with Tish! We know the process can be overwhelming, so we're glad you found Tish to help you through the transition! Thank you for the kind words and for sharing this!

Lyric Stephens Albuquerque, NM

I worked with Matthew M. at Boomer Benefits. He was so helpful, and worked with me to get the right Medicare Advantage Plan. Matthew helped me make sure I would not loose my Medicare Payback before I signed up. He was so patience and was willing to spend time with me and answer my questions. I would recommend Matthew and Boomer Benefits to anyone looking to get help with their Medicare plans. Thanks for your help, Matthew. L. Stephens

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so pleased to hear of Matthew's assistance as you found the right plan for your needs! We always want to make sure the plan you enroll in has the benefits you want the most! Thank you for your recommendation, Lyric.

Dave Alexandria, VA

I found Boomer Benefits to be a great source for Medicare information. Catherine H. helped me through the maze of Medicare Supplement plans and costs and walked me through the application process. She is professional, knowledgeable, patient and personable as well-she is a true asset to her company. I look forward to a long relationship with Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Catherine! We're so pleased to know of her assistance through your transition. We look forward to being there for you in the future, Dave!

Susan Lockhart, TX

I like the personal service. Very helpful and very nice. Kelly D. was very patient even when I hit the wrong button. She asked me all the right questions so that I got the best drug plan for me. Everyone I have dealt with specifically, Bill W., Kelly D. and Peter have been helpful and made the process as painless as possible. Which is important when you are in the process of moving as well as enrolling in Medicare. Thanks.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, we're thrilled to hear of the assistance you have received since you became a client! Making the process as smooth as possible is what we strive for! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Alberto Santa Barbara County CA

We are new to Medicare and received excellent service from Janay, Carlee, and Caleb. This included looking at our medications for the most cost effective plan, answering medicare coverage questions, and working with me on the different types of diagnosis and treatment. We felt like they are an extension of the doctors office in many ways. Really happy with Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experiences with several of our reps! We're so pleased they have been available to help you with finding plans, questions, and more. We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Deborah Lashley

This year I decided to change our Medicare supplement and spoke with Amanda S to help find alittle cheaper company with the same benefits. Amanda was so helpful, knowledgeable and really listened. She was able to save us close to $50. between my husband and myself. I initially worked with them when I first went on Medicare. They are a great company, providing information, videos to watch to make choosing your plans much simpler. Definitely recommend Boomer Benefits and Amanda S!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Deborah, we're so pleased to hear that Amanda was able to help you find a more cost-effective plan and save you money! Thank you so much for the kind words and for continuing to trust us with your Medicare plans!

David Schrodt Dallas, TX

I have been receiving help from Boomer Benefits every year since 2014. They have always served me well in terms of researching and recommending the best Medicare supplemental and Drug insurance plans. I especially appreciate the thoughtful and professional care given by their representatives. For the last two years, Bree W has been prompt to respond to my every question and helped me keep my expenses down. I trust her and her coworkers to always “have my back”, and I highly recommend them to any retired person!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

David, we love to hear this kind of feedback from a longtime client! Bree is a wonderful asset to the team and we're pleased to know how quickly she responds to emails and questions. We hope all of our clients feel the same as you! Thank you!

Jill P Rowlett, TX

I have been using Boomer Benefits since 2019. They are always great to work with. Recently I wanted to make a change to make a change to my Drug Plan for 2022 and I spoke with Courtney and she was excellent at getting me a plan that works for me. She answered all of my questions and sent me the information I needed and I just enrolled using her recommendation. She was so much fun to talk to and was very helpful with everything. BOOMER BENEFITS & Courtney Molina are the best.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to hear of Courtney's assistance with your drug plan this year! We are trying to make changing your drug plan as smooth as possible. We're glad you were able to find a more cost-effective plan! Thank you, Jill!

Julie Lundberg Muenster, TX

I have been contemplating changing my supplemental insurance since i got on Medicare. I have contacted many different companies all of which were confusing until I contacted Ashlee M at Boomer Benefits. Ashlee answered all my questions and was very helpful in securing a benefit plan for me. I hope my experience with the supplemental plan is as pleasant as working with Ashlee. She was very knowledgeable about every question i ask. Very polite and on top of what she does. I would defiantly recommended Ashlee and Boomer benefits for all your insurance questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so thrilled Ashlee was able to assist you with this supplemental plan after your other experiences! Thank you so much for the recommendation! You can give us a call in the future if you have any issues or concerns!

Chris Yates Elizabethtown, KY

Recently I contacted Boomer Benefits because of a price jump in our Part D premiums. I was put in touch with Brandon T. who is amazing!!! Brandon was very helpful and has such a positive outlook that he made me smile every time we spoke! He loves his job and helping folks save money and understand their insurance options!!! I will definitely be passing along his name and number to anyone looking for help with Medicare Part D!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be happier to receive that kind of feedback! Brandon truly is wonderful at what he does and we're so pleased to hear of his assistance with your Part D plan. Thank you for sharing your experience with him and for passing his name along!

Paula Jackson Henderson, NV

Boomer Benefits was recommended to me by a friend. I was totally in the dark when my husband retired and we no longer had his company health insurance. Our contact person at Boomer Benefits was Tish P. Tish was fantastic! She was patient with me and my anxiety in finding the right insurance for my husband and my needs. She was always encouraging me with a positive and calm spirit. It seemed that no question was unnecessary. A great big Thank You for helping me make this transition in our life’s journey.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tish! We love to hear how helpful our team is at guiding you through the Medicare maze especially when you had employer coverage for so long. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you need any assistance in the future!

Francie Patterson Mansfield, TX

I had the pleasure of working with Cheyanne K, with Boomer Benefits. Cheyanne was patient and took the time to research and answer my many questions. She explained them in a way that made them easy to understand. I know how busy this time of the year this is for Boomer Benefits, but you would never have know from the treatment and service I received from Cheyanne. Thank you Cheyanne!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Francie, this is wonderful feedback! We're so pleased Cheyanne was available to help and make sure everything was explained and taken care of. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Sandy Mills Washington, DC

Incredibly fantastic! Was totally confused about how to go from long time employer supplied benefits to Medicare. Baylin F and Catherine H made it easy and almost fun! They held my hand every step of the way and reassured the late night doubts. Cannot recommend them highly enough! ALWAYS made me feel like I was their most favorite and only customer.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sandy, we could not be more pleased to know our team was able to make your transition seamless! We will pass along the kind words! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Trinka Clymore Temple, TX

I contacted boomer benefits when my part D premiums went up and was lucky enough to be connected to Brandon T. He was beyond amazing!! Within 15 minutes he found new plans for me and my husband, saving each of us over $50.00 a month. He was professional in every aspect of the transaction, and had the greatest sense of humor to get us through. I will recommend him to anyone, and will definitely be calling him anytime I need help

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so wonderful to hear! We love when our team is able to find a more cost-effective plan for our clients! We're so glad you had such a positive experience with Brandon. Thank you for sharing!

K. W. P. Miami, FL

Becca J helped me quickly change my Part D this year, service was friendly, thorough - in a word, impeccable. Similarly, last year when we first enrolled, the agents have all been extremely helpful. TBC - this form asks if I am a "paying customer" of Boomer Benefits, which I'm not because they don't get paid by their clients, so I marked it No. However, I am a very satisfied client of Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more thrilled to receive this kind of feedback! We're so happy to know you are satisfied with our services! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Marcia W. Los Angeles, CA

Even though it's their busy time of year, Tyler W of Boomer Benefits still took great care with helping me select a Medigap plan as a Medicare newbie. He was concise, warm, and thorough. And, gave me his email address to boot! Come on! How many reps have you talked to that you can never reach again? Very grateful for all of the free information Boomer Benefits puts out there. And, Danielle R, co-owner, has a fabulous 10 dollar book that saved me much time and grief. "10 Costly Medicare Mistakes."

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so pleased to hear Tyler was so helpful as you started your Medicare transition! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with him and the book! Don't hesitate to give us a call if you run into any issues in the future!

Carey Sykes Las Vegas, NV

Lane E has been my consultative resource at Boomer Benefits. I am 66 , retired and not working since 65. I'm considering moving from Medicare Advantage plan to a Medicare Supplement Part G plan. Decision hinges on if high IRMAA item can be removed from Medicare bill (since I no longer have W2 income) Lane was able to analyze my case, and instruct me exactly how to contact Social Security and appeal the IRMAA line item on my Medicare bills going forward. Once that happens, I can afford to transfer to Medicare Supplemental Part G plan.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carey, we're so pleased to hear of Lane's assistance with your IRMAA case. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience and we hope your appeal will be processed quickly!

Debra Oberlin White Lake, MI

I wanted to give a big Thank you to W Wessels for his help in navigating me through the Medicare Supplement Journey! He always responded to my calls, and kept appointments that we would make to discuss plans. He also had a coworker call to let me know he was going to be late for a scheduled call, due to another call that took longer. I made my decision today to go with Boomer Benefits, and very grateful to Billy for his help!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback. Debra! It's wonderful to know of his assistance and how well he kept in touch with you throughout this process. Thank you for sharing this experience!

Rebecca Rolstad Rochester, MN

Jacob C has been my contact for getting signed up for my part B and part G medicare. Jacob has been EVER so helpful and patient and professional and knowledgeable. He has made a very daunting task so much easier by taking care of getting all the forms filled out for us and finding the right plans for us. I would highly recommend Jacob to help you with your Medicare needs. You will not find a more knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, kind agent to guide you through your Medicare journey than Jacob. He is AWESOME !!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this kind of feedback, Rebecca! We're so happy Jacob has been so helpful during this process and has assisted you every step of the way. We cannot thank you enough for your recommend! We will be sure to pass on your kind words!

Anne Masters Aubrey, TX

I spoke to Jacob C regarding discontinuing my Medicare Advantage plan and going with another supplemental plan. His advice and help was excellent! I couldn't be more pleased. He answered every question patiently and thoroughly and even explained things before I knew questions to ask. I am so thankful to have found him and I look forward to working with him and Boomer Benefits. It's nice to have an ally in your corner. Navigating all the Medicare plans and making correct choices can be a daunting task.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Anne, this is such a wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to share it. We're so pleased of Jacob's assistance and that he was able to answer all your questions! We know that transition can be confusing! We appreciate you taking the time to share this experience.

M G Orlando, FL

I had the pleasure of working with Trey from BB and he found me a great plan. I was very confused at the beginning but he broke everything down and explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. He is very knowledgeable and was extremely patient and helpful throughout the process. Trey is very professional with great customer service and I highly recommend him and BB for anyone looking for a Medicare plan.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so thrilled to know that Trey was able to explain everything you needed to know about Medicare and your options. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Trey and for the recommendation!

Nov. 5th, 2021

anonymous55 Reston, VA

Excellent, Professional & Impressive. Preston G helped me with my 2022 plan. He is knowledgeable, patient, punctual in returning phone calls and has a professional attitude. If you are senior and need free professional guidance, call Boomer Benefits they will guide you in the right direction. This is the second time they have helped me. Thanks Preston, appreciate your effort.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with Preston and recommending our service to others!

Oct. 15th, 2021

John B Dallas, TX

I’ve been extremely pleased with the service I’ve gotten from Boomer Benefits, especially my account representative Kierah G. Kierah is always on top of things. She promptly returns calls, her email replies are almost immediate, and she always follows up when she says she will. On top of that, her knowledge of the Medicare process is impressive.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be happier receiving this kind of feedback! We're pleased to hear readily available she was during this process! Thank you for sharing your experience, John.

Oct. 25th, 2021

Mark Shonebarger Thornville, OH

Sarah D. has been a pleasure to work with. I am signing up for Medicare for the first time and was well educated on the process prior to discussing with Sarah so she did not waste time going over information that I already knew. She was thorough in explaining coverage and provider details for Medigap, Part D and Dental/Vision/Hearing insurance options. She made the decision process very easy and explained well each step of the application process.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mark, we are so pleased to know how thorough Sarah was as she went through your plan options. We love to hear how easy our agents have made the process! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Oct. 25th, 2021

Dawn M Adams Oakley, MI

Bill was very helpful with my husband therefore I called him to get my insurance stated.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Bill could answer your questions, find you a cost-effective plan and ensure your coverage was in place. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Dawn!

Jun. 27th, 2022

Mark Drane Memphis, TN

Yesenia was very helpful with helping me navigate the Medicare Part D drug plans.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Yesenia! We’re happy she could help you find the right Part D plan for you!

Jun. 27th, 2022