Boomer Benefits

8.2

Chris M. Fort Collins, CO

I have used Boomer Benefits for 2 years now. I have also recently moved to a new state. They have been excellent every time I selected a new plan. Ashley G. Was a great help on my recent move to another state and health plan. I highly recommend this group. They do all the leg work for you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Chris, thank you for sharing your experience with Ashley. We are so glad she could assist you with your Medicare while moving. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating!

Sep. 12th, 2023

Nancy Stevens

Allison B was the rep that helped me to choose my Medicare Plan. She was easy to talk to and was always on top of communicating with me. Her follow-up is super. She gave me much more time and attention than any other company I contacted. I would choose her again!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Nancy, for your review! We are happy to know Allison could provide such great communication and assist you with your Medicare. We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating!

Sep. 6th, 2023

Gary & Claudia

We had a hospital bill we disputed. Natasha R contacted us and gave us an option we didn't realize we had and offered to take the lead to help us. The end result was a tremendous discount from the hospital to our account balance. None of this would have happened without Natasha's initiative and knowledge. She was professional and kind. She is one of the many Baby Boomer employees who have in the past helped us with various issues. This one was just the most complex. Thank you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Natasha was in assisting you with your billing issue. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Mary Elizabeth Armistead

I have been struggling to figure out the specifics of Medicare supplemental plans for the last few months. It was an enormous relief to call and find a competent & caring person to help navigate the actual enrollment process. I appreciated direct answers to complicated questions. Thanks for getting me across the enrollment finish line, Nathan T!!! Mary A, NM

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Nathan! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Mary!

Sue Langley Arlington, TX

Anthony S was my representative as I was signing up for Medicare. He was extremely knowledgeable with the information that I needed to know. I feel he went through many avenues, trying to give me the best policy possible and that made me feel comfortable with my coverage I felt like I was not just a number in their system. Anthony treated me with the utmost respect throughout this entire process! Excellent service for sure!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sue, we're delighted to read your positive review! It's fantastic to know that you were satisfied with our services. Our team works hard to ensure that every client receives top-notch assistance, and it's rewarding to know Anthony could fulfill that for you. Thank you for choosing us!

Donna Rosenheim

I have nothing but high praise for Boomer Benefits for helping me navigate the Medicare system. My agent Michelle W was very thorough and professional and was able to find me a new supplement plan that saved me 40.00 a month. I had been happy with my original plan G that I got through Boomer when I first became eligible, but the premium increased significantly in 2 years. It pays to call and ask for a better rate!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Donna, we are so pleased to know Michelle could help you find a more cost-effective plan. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Janet Neidel Saint Joseph, MO

I was very satisfied when I reached out to Boomer Benefits last Friday. I had a few questions and concerns. I wanted to prepare for the upcoming decisions. I spent time this past year using the tools that this service provides. I felt pretty confident understanding the options I had. Jacob C was the best. He made it so easy and stress free. When my retirement begins later in the year, I know if I need help with any future issues, he will be available to help. This company doesn't just set you up with your insurance, they are there for your future, too. That says it all! Thank you, Jacob!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're delighted to read your positive review, Janet! It's fantastic to know that Jacob could help make the process easier. Thank you for choosing us!

Aug. 23rd, 2023

Rebecca Mitchener Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Thank-you! Sarah K for helping me with a new supplement and dental plan as I turn 65 next month. She explained everything so clearly and made the process so easy. We used Boomer Benefits for my husband 5 years ago as he turned 65 and he is still using the same insurance that he chose through Boomer Benefit. We have had no problems and are completely satisfied with the Services from Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rebecca, we're delighted to read your positive review! It's fantastic to know that you were satisfied with our services. Our team works hard to ensure that every client receives top-notch assistance, so we are glad Sarah could help. Thank you for choosing us!

Sandra Duke Kansas City, MO

I would like to say thank you to Linda H for her patience as she guided me through the next chapter of my life with Medicare. As I am approaching 65 there is so much information to choose from, and I wanted to make the right decision for me. I spoke to Linda I think 4-5 times and she always had time and patience with me. It meant a lot and so I am ready to go when 65 roles around in a few months. Thanks again for you excellent service and information Ms. Linda and Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sandra, we are so happy to know Linda could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Kenda Whitney Martinsburg, WV

Working with Boomer Benefits has been an excellent experience. Anthony S answered all of our questions and ensured we had all the information we needed to make an informed decision on which plan to choose. He has helped to make the process of moving to Medicare much less stressful. They are very knowledgeable, and I feel like they have a genuine interest in ensuring we make the right decision for our situation.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Anthony! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Kenda!

evl52 Norwalk, CT

When the insurance company providing my dental coverage had not paid for two visits and a third visit was now pending I called Boomer Benefits for help. Chasaty A. took on my case and got the insurance company to release the full payment due in record time. Unfortunately the insurance company paid the wrong party and further delays resulted. Throughout this process Chasaty stayed in touch and stood by to help as needed. Top quality service!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to receive this wonderful feedback! Thank you for trusting us to stick with these issues and ensure you are never alone in dealing with these types of things. Thank you for sharing your experience with Chasaty and for your 5-star review!

Aug. 2nd, 2023

ANDREA LUCIER Newark, DE

Billy W, the Medicare agent, quickly answers emails and solves problems. I also purchased the Cigna Dental, Hearing and Eyes insurance. He put me in touch with a very nice and competent woman, named Ashley S, who put together a list of Cigna dental providers in my zip code. She did it with a smile in her voice and followed up with a timely email with the list. Let me add that I would never have found out about the agency if I had not read the book by the owner of the agency, The 10 Costly Medical Mistakes. I read it twice. It definitely sorts out all confusion about Medicare. An Excellent book !! It appears Ms. R has built an organization on top of sturdy customer service principles.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Andrea, we're overjoyed to receive your glowing review! It's incredibly rewarding to know that we made a positive impact on your experience. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and your satisfaction is our priority. We are happy to know you found the book so helpful as well! Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Aug. 1st, 2023

Betsy Oakleaf

Jacob A was our representative. He was clear, he walked us carefully through all our questions and followed up promptly. We went with boomer benefits due to all the positive reviews not only getting Medicare sorted out but the help people get as they need to sort out claims. Great experience so far with Jacob and we look forward to the same in the future.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Betsy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Jacob. We are happy to know he could answer your questions and provide you with prompt communication. Thank you for allowing us to help you. We appreciate your 5-star review!

Steven Wickliffe Anaconda, MT

During the years I have been eligible for Medicare I have been with Boomer Benefits. With my current premium change anniversary date coming up soon, I conducted some research and learned that the company I was considering moving to was rated higher than my current insurer and additionally my monthly premium would be less. Ashley G on the client service team was of great help and very professional in assisting me with this transition to the new Medigap insurer. She made it straightforward and simple.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Steven, we are so happy you were connected with Ashley! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad she was able to assist you and get you transitioned to a new carrier. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team!

Mike D Charlotte, MI

I have been working w Jasmine B in claims for few monthes Had an issue w a bill for medical servuce received from my PCP I reached out to Boomer Benefit and Jasmine was assigned to help me. From the very begining she has been very cordial, professional and she stayed on top of my issue She comunicated w doctor's office and kept me abreast of every thing Finally today after more than a month if trying the issue got resolved

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this feedback about our team, Mike! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Jasmine was in solving your claim issue. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Lisa P Fairfield, CA

Cheyenne K was very very helpful to me today in sorting out a Rx pricing problem with my pharmacy. I really like Boomer Benefits! I’m not sure how to answer a question asked before submitting review- if I have ever been or are a paying customer of BB. I said yes, because I use them to help me with my Medicare, but I don’t believe I had to pay them. Just wanted to explain my slight confusion.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Lisa, for your feedback! We are glad Cheyenne could help you resolve an issue!

Jul. 26th, 2023

Carol M. Bloomingdale, IL

The cost for my Medicare supplement was increasing again. After contacting Boomer Benefits, I had the pleasure of working with Chasaty A. She took the time to review other options with me. She did all the work, completing the online form with me as I answered all the questions. I couldn't be more pleased with her patience in answering all my questions as to why our plans increase. I look forward to working with her again, should the need arise. Thanks Boomer Benefits for your great customer service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carol, we are so happy to know Chasaty could help you find a more cost-effective rate! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Jul. 26th, 2023

Michael S

My search and deep dive into a better understanding of Medicare led me to the Boomer Benefits website. Whatever little understanding I had at the time, it was expertly pulled together by my first contact Anthony Sanders. Once we established a framework of what was to come next, Sandra Cordova guided me to the finish line. This layered approach, excellent communication, and a real understanding of the health insurance market for retirees, makes this a no-brainer go-to company for those in need of real-time data about Medicare. This firm is for real. No bull!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team, Michael! We are happy to know Anthony could initially be so helpful to you and Sandra could continue with that same great assistance. It means the world to us that you trust us to help you with Medicare. Don't hesitate to call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Jul. 14th, 2023

Nancy Hall Nolensville, TN

We first used Boomer Benefits in 2020. The representative we worked with back then provided excellent assistance for which we were very satisfied. This year we saw a significant increase in our premiums for the upcoming year, and once again contacted Boomer Benefits for a review. Lane E, our contact, again provided excellent assistance and was very helpful in finding another provider with the same benefits at a much lower cost to us. We recommend Boomer Benefits for anyone needing help with their Medicare benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Nancy, for trusting us to help you with Medicare! We are happy to know Lane could provide such excellent assistance. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating!

Jul. 10th, 2023

Gail Potter Summerville, SC

EXCELLENT Customer Service at Boomer Benefits! Today I worked with Angie K. And she was amazing. She called me in response to a question I had left. She had my account up on her computer so she could directly answer my questions. She also offered additional ideas and suggestions related to my topic. She left me feeling like THEY ACTUALLY CARE and that is rare these days. Thanks Angie!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gail, we are so happy you were connected with Angie! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re so glad she was able to assist you and answer your questions promptly! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We truly do care, so it means the world that you allow us to help you with Medicare!

Jul. 10th, 2023

Cindy Whittaker Durango, CO

I am thrilled with the service I received from Boomers. I was a little anxious about signing up for Medicare and having to find supplemental insurance and drug coverage. Catherine H took care of everything and made it all so easy! She was very pleasant to work with and answered all of my questions. I can't say enough of how grateful I am to her for making this experience so painless!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Cindy, we are so happy you were connected with Catherine! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad she was able to assist you and answer your questions promptly! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team!

Mercedes Baisa Burbank, CA

I would like to give Ryan L my great appreciation for his help during my first phone call to Boomerbenefits , my intention was just to ask questions maybe 1 or 2 questions just for clarity since I’d been reading online features about Medicare on Boomerbenefits websites, no intention of signing up , but after just few minutes of talking with Ryan, I felt confident of signing up for a plan the same day.This is how professional and knowledgeable he was and very patient with me. I’ll recommend you company to my friends nearing their Medicare sign ups.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mercedes, we are so happy to know Ryan could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Gerry Urso Ponchatoula, LA

Turning 65 is scary by itself and add Medicare enrollment to the mix it gets scarier. Choosing to go with Boomer Benefits helped smooth out the process. Specifically Tina K was an awesome person to work with. Tina was not only patient and professional she helped me throughout all my waffling back and forth. I highly recommend Tina and Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tina! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Janice Albert

Several areas of Boomer Benefits assisted me in the move from employer provided insurance to MediCare health and Rx services. It is complicated even if you are computer and industry savvy but they made it as simpler as possible, especially two of the folks, Juliet T and Justin K - they led me through the process and viola! We are now enrolled - & I know they will be there if I need anything else answered! Jan K

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team, Janice! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Juliette and Justin were in assisting you with your Medicare. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

LORI REZZONICO Fremont, CA

My husband and I worked with Chris W. He was very knowledgeable about what forms to fill out and when to file them. Medicare is a confusing process and Chris made us feel well taken care of the whole way. And he will be there for us in the future for help, guidance and direction to the proper channels of Boomer Benefits. We are so happy and relieved that we are done with the Special Enrollment Period of Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're overjoyed to receive your glowing review! It's incredibly rewarding to know that we made a positive impact on your experience. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, so we are glad to hear Chris could exemplify that. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Sue Atkins Grapevine, TX

This is BY FAR the BEST company that I have ever worked with for any type of business. Dustin H, is my representative, and he has gone over and above to make sure that my transition to Medicare along with ALL the options has been flawless. The company does a great job of breaking everything down into small pieces that make things so much easier. I have and will continue to refer all my friends to us Boomer Benefits. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!!!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sue, we're delighted to read your positive review! It's fantastic to know that you were satisfied with our services. Our team works hard to ensure that every client receives top-notch assistance, and it's rewarding to see our efforts being recognized. Thank you so much for choosing us!

Parker Robinson Sorrento, FL

I just signed up with Boomer Benefits today. I was mortified on dealing with Medicare, what plans to choose and just what is covered. I have a lot of medical conditions so I was very concerned. Sarah K walked me thru everything explaining everything and letting me know all of my options.She was amazing. I cannot thank her and Boomer Benefits for putting my wife and I at ease with a strong feeling of health security. To know that there is always going to be someone there that can explain and help me with anything that comes up is invaluable. Thank you Sarah!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Parker, we are so happy you were connected with Sarah! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad she was able to assist you and answer your questions promptly! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team!

Lorrie Phillips Jensen Beach, FL

A great big thank you to Jessica Y for all of your help to assist me with finding the best Medicare Gap Plan for my husband and myself. She is so so helpful and explained all the plans to me in detail. I am so happy to have Boomer Benefits to help me through this transition into retirement. it can be so so confusing but with help from people like Jessica, it does not seem so bad. Thank you so much Jessica and Boomer Benefits. I will be recommending you to everyone I know that is going through this phase in their life.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lorrie- We're delighted to read your positive review! It's fantastic to know that you were satisfied with our services. We are happy to know Jessica could help make this process and transition a bit easier. Thank you for choosing us and for your recommendation!

Jun. 16th, 2023

Benji Silverman Boulder, CO

Rhiannon M just assisted me with something I needed Anthem Blue Cross to do. She was unfailingly polite, helpful, and obviously interested in making sure I was having a good experience. I wish I could compare my experiences with Boomer Benefits with other interactions I have in my life but nothing measures up. I always feel bad when friends don't take my advice to use them for Medicare. Especially when they tell me about the work they are going through to fix a Medicare bill. I try not to smile.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Benji, we are so happy you were connected with Rhiannon! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad she was able to assist you and provide you with such great customer service. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for all your recommendations. It truly means the world to us!

Jun. 15th, 2023

Gene Brutto Harwood Heights, IL

I used Boomer Benefits to enroll in a Medicare Supplement plan and also a Part D prescription plan. The process is stress free and you get individualized service that fits your particular needs. Sandra C was wonderful. She helped me select the right plan for my situation. I would highly recommend using their service. There are no strings attached and once you're signed up Boomer Benefits is there to assist if you have any issues.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gene, thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendation! We’re happy Sandra was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

Jun. 15th, 2023

Robert Goodman Bozeman, MT

I called Boomer Benefits to inquire about obtaining Medigap insurance and had the good fortune to be connected to Sarah D for assistance. Originally my call was intended to gather information, but the level of service, friendliness, and professionalism that I received from Sarah D was so excellent, as was the quoted premium rate, that I completed an application on the spot. If the service that Ms. D provided to me today is typical of Boomer Benefits, then I anticipate a long-term relationship with the company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Robert, we are so glad Sarah could help you! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and share your experience.

Jun. 9th, 2023

Felecia Paladino Belleville, MI

“How fortunate am I to have received guidance, patience, honesty and a true feeling of caring from Tina K. Trying to navigate all the ins and outs of the Medicare system can be very daunting. It's like holding your breath when you first start this adventure. Then someone takes you by the hand and leads you where you need to go. I would recommend Tina to anyone entering the Medicare system. Sincerely, thank you for all your help and laughing at by bad dad jokes.”

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Felecia, we are so glad Tina could be so helpful to you. It means so much you took the time to give us a review!

Jun. 9th, 2023

George Bohon Bruceton Mills, WV

George Wv. Was trying to get the information to sign up on original Medicare on line. When I came across a boomer benefits on YouTube. Watched several videos made the call to boomer benefits. ( Allison N & Bree W ) provided me with excellent knowledgeable service . If you’re looking for information on Medicare contact boomers benefit. Again (Allison & Bree) knowledgeable pleasant ladies . Highly recommend ! 5⭐️

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad Allison and Bree could provide you with such excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your recommendation, George!

Jun. 7th, 2023

elias miera

Agent Dustin H was very helpful answered all my questions helpful in getting what I needed

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're happy to hear that Dustin could answer your questions! Thank you for your 5-star rating.

Feb. 19th, 2024

Robin DeMay

Wendy H was patient, thorough, and very friendly! She took very good care of us.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're glad Wendy could provide you with great customer service! We appreciate your 5-star rating!

Feb. 19th, 2024

Roger Hawkins Urbana, IL

My experience with Boomer Benefits was excellent. My agent, Bill W, was fantastic. He was very patient and helpful, making the process of obtaining a supplement one of the easiest experiences that my wife and I have ever had dealing with obtaining a supplement to our Medicare Part B coverage. I couldn't ask for a better person to deal with, with 24 years of Medicare experience he is very knowledgeable and knew exactly what we needed and what was the best available coverage for us. I highly recommend the use of Boomer Benefits for these needs, especially having Bill W handling this for us, He is kind and patient thoroughly answering all of our questions and definitely will recommend him to anyone who needs to obtain this coverage.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this type of feedback, Roger! We are so glad Bill could be so helpful and answer your questions. Thank you very much for trusting us to help you with Medicare. We appreciate your recommendation so much!

May. 17th, 2023

Ginny White Seminole, FL

Customer service EXTRAORDINAIRE!!! That's what Natasha R provides for Boomer Benefits!! Her employer(s) needs to know what a treasured employee they have representing their company. On March 31st I contacted Boomer Benefits and explained my issue to representative Eileen who answered the phone and patiently listened to everything I had to say and then told me she would forward my concerns to someone who could assist me. It wasn't long after that I received a call from Natasha. She, too, patiently listened to my billing concerns. They were: 1. Incorrect coding - causing a rejection from Medicare. 2. I started receiving delinquent notices in February of this year for this charge rejected by Medicare which I had paid on the day of service back in May of 2022. Without hesitation or delay Natasha promptly reached out to the company in question, got the information she needed and then immediately reached out to the doctor's office for information needed to rectify the charges in question. (Time was of the essence as the one-year deadline for Medicare (3/24) was rapidly approaching.) What should have been a simple fix has taken six weeks. She patiently called the doctor's office numerous times as they kept telling her they would send the necessary documentation for the bill in question but never seemed to get around to it. Natasha has the patience of Job. She remained in constant contact with me, never once displaying frustration, impatience, or signs of capitulating to my case. Instead, as time was running out, she called me this morning to say that it didn't look like we were going to get what we needed from the doctor's off so we should move to the option of filing an appeal with Medicare before the 5/24 deadline. I was getting ready to dial the company who was billing me to let them know that I had documentation of payment when my phone rang, and it was Natasha again telling me that she had decided to call one more time to see if the company received the necessary documents from the doctor who kept promising to send them. They told her that they made some adjustments to my account, and it now had a zero balance. They would not elaborate if they received what they needed from the doctor's office or if they found the payment that I made a year ago when I was there. I decided to place a call myself and let them tell me that my account had a zero balance. When they did, I asked point blank if they received what they needed from the doctor's office so the insurance company would cover the charges. After some hesitation claiming she had to read the notes, she indeed confirmed that the documents had just arrived a few minutes ago and the bill was now covered by the insurance. GREAT... I then told her she could reimburse the payment I made a year ago. She still insisted that my credit card was denied, and they had not received payment. I told her that I would send her a copy of my bank statement showing payment to them the day I was there. I could not have come to this conclusion without Natasha. Thank you for your dedicated service!!! As long as I am with Boomer Benefits, I will be seeking you out for any assistance, if needed. You ROCK!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're overjoyed to receive your glowing review, Ginny! It's incredibly rewarding to know that Natasha made a positive impact on your experience. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful she was in resolving your claim issue, even though it took longer than you were anticipating. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

May. 17th, 2023

Miss Kay Henderson, NV

Jacob N is the most friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and effective representative I have EVER spoken to about my Medicare sign up and benefits. AND HIS SERVICES ARE FREE! I have been trying to educate myself for months in advance and Jacob was everything I mentioned above, unlike many others I spoke to, including a person who actually owned a local company (that guy kept pushing me to sign up HMO despite my desire to know about, without any explanation of the differences, or comparisons of plans, or my options - I'm guessing he gets paid more money if I sign on to an HMO). I couldn't be more satisfied with the service Jacob N provided. I know I can trust him to answer my questions truthfully, consider MY needs, and not base his responses on how big the commissions are. Thank you, Boomer Benefits, for becoming a company that helps seniors navigate the Medicare process for free, and for hiring Jacob N! <3

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Jacob was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

May. 8th, 2023

WorryNoMore Lincolnwood, IL

I found BoomerBenefits.com after I read the book (Kindle) "10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can't Afford to Make" by Danielle K Roberts. This is a must-read Medicare book. It has so much important information. As for BoomerBenefits.com, I am very impressed by how good, patient, and knowledgeable Tina K (Medicare Sales Agent) is. Before I contacted BoomerBenefits.com, I had studied Medicare for a while. So, Medicare is not totally brand new to me. What Tina K helped me was... she put all things together, intelligently. I highly recommend BoomerBenefits.com especially with Tina K helps... you will not be disappointed. The good: Honesty, knowledgeable, straight forward, no playing games, no time-consuming, no BS The bad: I have not found yet.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are thrilled to know you found the book helpful! Thank you so much for sharing that. We are also so happy you were connected with Tina! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for your recommendation.

May. 8th, 2023

Lou Metzger

I had a persistent billing problem, and was assisted by Ruth O at Boomer Benefits. Her communication was fantastic, and her kind demeanor is refreshing in this day and age of customer service decline. Based on my experience with Boomer Benefits, Ruth's incredible level of service is the norm for this company. My problem was completely resolved with the provider and insurance company within a day or two. Ruth also followed-up with me during the duration of her efforts to resolve the issues. I have referred several people staring out in their Medicare journey to Boomer Benefits, and each person has experienced the same quality of service... from finding the right plans, to advocating for their clients when provider billing issues inevitably pop up. They take the weight right off my shoulders. Thanks to Ruth and the entire team at Boomer! Lou Metzger

10 months ago Edited October 16, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lou, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Ryan was in resolving your claim issue. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Apr. 12th, 2023

RICHARD CHAPMAN Denton, TX

Michelle W was a great help to me. My wife used to handle the medical stuff for our household, and I handled the bills. My wife did a lot of research when we became eligible for Medicare and found Boomer Benefits to be the most helpful and was very knowledgeable about everything that was available. However, my wife died suddenly on January 5th of this year, after a short stay in the hospital. I am not sure of the exact cause, so I am checking her medical records to find out. I finally got around to making sure our Medicare stuff was in order, so I called Boomer Benefits. Michelle talked me through the information they had about our disabled, special needs, adopted son and helped me understand the coverages he has and what I should expect in the future. We also talked about the providers and coverages for me. I asked her to email all of the details to me, so I have a written record for my files. Michelle said I could check back at any time and especially around October 15th of each year to review everything and make sure the providers and coverages we have are still our best choice. Michelle is a wonderful person and helped me very much.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Richard, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Michelle. We are very sorry to hear about your wife's passing and are sending you so many well wishes. But we are glad Michelle could take the time to help you figure out some of your Medicare stuff and forward all the details to you for you to have on file. We are truly grateful to be able to help people like you every day. Thank you for trusting us to be able to help. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Mar. 31st, 2023

Phil W Indianapolis, IN

Boomer Benefits assisted me in 2019 to obtain a quality Medigap policy, and has been good about following up to check in and shop the rate near renewal time since then. I recently received a notice ahead of my upcoming renewal date that the monthly premium with my carrier would be increasing by almost 20% from the prior year. I contacted Boomer Benefits and Lane E assisted me in finding and securing the same plan G policy for a substantially lower premium than I was previously paying, much to my relief. Lane was knowledgeable, courteous and helpful with the application process and within two days my application was approved, my replacement policy issued, and my prior policy discontinued, all at no additional cost to me other than the 25-30 minutes of my time it took to complete the telephone application process with Lane. I will continue to use the services of Boomer Benefits and heartily recommend them, and Lane, to others needing Medicare/ Medigap assistance.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Phil, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are happy to know that Lane could assist you with finding a more cost-effective rate and help make the application process a bit easier as well. Thank you very much for trusting us to help you with your Medicare needs! We greatly appreciate your recommendation and review.

Mar. 27th, 2023

Ed Prohaska

Haley W in Client Services with Boomer Benefits recently helped me reconsider my Medicare Supplemental Plan Type choices and insurance company options and then guided me step by step to make all the changes I had selected. She is patient, clear, very knowledgeable, courteous and dedicated to client satisfaction. Likewise, a couple months ago, Anthony S in Sales for Boomer Benefits assisted me with initial choices in an equally professional and thorough manner. The hand-off from sales to client services was seamless and without any surprises. I also want to highly recommend the book "10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can't Afford to Make by Boomer Benefits" co-founder Danielle R. It's essential reading for anyone navigating Medicare at any stage.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ed, we are so happy you were connected with Haley and Anthony! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad Anthony was able to help you initially and that Haley could help you make the changes you wanted now. We are thrilled to hear you found Danielle's book helpful as well! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team!

Mar. 9th, 2023

Richard Coombs Wake Forest, NC

I can not say enough good things about the excellent client service I have received from Boomer Benefits, especially from Chasaty A, Customer Service Rep. Chasaty was extremely professional on our phones calls, helped me navigate to another insurance provider when I wanted to change carriers for my Medicare Supplemental "G" policy. Chasaty helped me complete the application process with no trouble at all. She was friendly, patient, and answered all of my questions and was very easy to work with. She promptly returned our phone calls at the agreed to time also. Thank you Chasaty for finding me another provider for a much lower premium. Richard Coombs

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team, Richard! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Chasaty was in switching providers and answering your questions. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Mar. 9th, 2023

Robert Hopson Missouri City, TX

I selected Boomer Benefits to help me with the complicated process of getting started on Medicare and am still using them 5 years later. They helped me work though all the Medicare options and greatly streamlined the direct contact process with Medicare which would be very time consuming and frustrating without their help. Peter M at Boomer Benefits recently helped me select and change my supplement insurance provider to get a better rate. He took care of the whole qualification and changeover process making it very easy for me. I have continuously been very pleased with the excellent, friendly, competent, expeditious and especially the, we're here to help attitude, of Boomer Benefit's staff of experts. I recommend them to all my family, retiring friends, and even financial advisers.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Robert, we are so happy you were connected with Peter! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad he was able to assist you and find you a more cost-effective rate. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for sticking around for 5 years now!

Mar. 8th, 2023

David Buck Delray Beach, FL

My experience with Boomer Benefits, and my underwriter, Billy W was absolutely top-notch when I really needed to have someone explain all things medicare in clear and easy to understand terms. From the wonderful series of videos with Danielle R explaining the pros and cons of the various plans, to the manner in which Billy walked me through the process of signing up to the best plans in my area, it was so reassuring to have that support! I've been sharing my experience with family and friends who are looking for guidance. I know they would benefit greatly from using Boomer Benefits just as I have. It's no wonder that a leading consumer magazine quotes Danielle R in there articles on medicare and social security.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

David, we are so happy you were connected with Billy! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad he was able to assist you and answer your questions promptly! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team! We are glad you find Danielle's videos so helpful as well. Thank you for all your kind words.

Mar. 3rd, 2023

E SABINA BRADY Los Angeles, CA

My husband and I just signed up and were approved for Supplemental Insurance under Medicare. I turned to Boomer Benefits to get this done after trying to do it on my own and being very frustrated by the lack of comprehensive information and choice. It turns out that 'dealing direct' or more specifically, dealing with agents who only handle one medical healthcare insurance company too often results in the customer getting cherry-picked, incomplete and/or skewed information about the options and insurers. The prices quoted also vary! I thus turned to Boomer Benefits for their service. I found the company, and specifically their Medicare Sales Agent, Nigel R, to be just what I was looking for. Nigel had the patience of Job, was flexible, happy to take the time to answer the long list of questions I had developed -- both over the phone and by email -- and, upon request, was always happy to circle back to confirm, and then reconfirm, our status within the (unfortunately purposefully Byzantine) insurance approval process. Because of Nigel's prompt, professional and client-centered service at the front end, we are now confident that Boomer Benefits is the best company for us going forward as we begin to navigate down the healthcare insurance path ahead. Thank you Nigel!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Nigel was in assisting you with your Medicare plan options. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Mar. 3rd, 2023

David Goggin Hampton, VA

Rhiannon M. quickly and efficiently helped me with questions about my benefits for a dental policy. Thank you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Rhiannon! We are pleased that she could answer your questions about a dental policy. We appreciate your 5-star rating!

Jan. 25th, 2024

Paul Frosch Broomall, PA

My wife & I contacted Boomer Benefits & spoke to Julia P. She was very knowledgeable $ honest. Suggested the perfect Part D plan!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Paul, we appreciate your feedback! Thanks for allowing Julia to assist you!

Dec. 27th, 2023

Jean McCarthy Columbia, MD

Juliette T. was easy to work with and got back to me very quickly during a very busy time. Her recommendation was right on the mark!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad Juliette could help you! Thank you for your review, Jean.

Dec. 4th, 2023