Boomer Benefits

8.7

Frank Vasos Gilbert, AZ

FYI: I was NOT ASKED to write a review. At the conclusion of my sign up, I ASKED how to best leave a review based upon the outstanding customer service I had just experienced. This is one forum where they recommended that I leave feedback. When I first encountered Boomer Benefits via a web reference to them, I was surprised to find a company with a rare 5-star rating and furthermore, with 5,557 reviews supporting it. There are a few dissenters but not enough to displace the perfect 5-star rating. Naturally, I had to at least call to check it out for myself. From receptionist to sales representative (it's too soon to need their claims conflict services), they were polite, knowledgeable, definitely NOT pushy and professional throughout. I believe Bridget was the receptionist. She obtained my basic information and then connected me with Linda H, the sales representative. I had already done a decent amount of plan research and was reasonably knowledgeable about the basics. In fact, I had already reached some conclusions and semi-decided on one plan. But I was looking for professional input on that plan vs. potential other choices that I may not have considered before committing. Linda H was able to answer EVERY question I had...and virtually off the top of her head in every instance. I had spoken to another broker company previously, before stumbling onto Boomer Benefits. It was night and day, regarding knowledge, rapport quality, etc. Trust me, you would be doing a disservice to yourself by NOT calling these people. How often have I written rave reviews like this one? In my LIFETIME, you can count all of them on two hands. I remember almost all of them: Two airline employees, Behr Wood Cleaner, one hairstylist, an AirBNB vacation rental and maybe one or two others. That's how tough it is to get a 5-star rating from me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Frank, we're overjoyed to receive your glowing review! It's incredibly rewarding to know that Linda made a positive impact on your experience. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Aug. 23rd, 2023

Rick Costa Anderson, SC

What a pleasure to talk to Jacob N at Boomer Benefits. He is personable, professional, and knowledgeable. After doing some research, my wife and I called Boomer Benefits in preparation of dropping my employer health plan following my 65th birthday in November. We had an idea of what plan I wanted to go with, but we did not know what was available for my wife who is on part A but not yet 65. We also were not sure about the timing of enrollment. Jacob took his time to understand our specific circumstances and presented us with a Medigap option, for me, that was less expensive than the one I initially picked and historically did not increase much year to year. Enrollment was quick and easy and he provided detailed instructions for signing up for Medicare so I will have uninterrupted coverage as of January first. Because the 2024 pricing for the options available for my wife were not out yet, Jacob made a follow up appointment with her for October. I am very confident that he will be ready to present the best options for her at that time. We’re pleased with the service he has provided thus far and our overall interaction with Jacob has been positive, educational, and beneficial and we look forward to working with him when my wife changes to a Medigap plan when she turns 65.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rick, we are overjoyed to receive your positive review! It's incredibly rewarding to know that Jacob made a positive impact on your experience. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you for choosing us to help, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Aug. 11th, 2023

D Perez Aubrey, TX

Boomer was chosen after an exhaustive, and confusing, review of many agencies when starting Medicare. 'Even took a community college course to try to learn about selecting best options. Was most happy with experience but this year made me realize how critical it is to work with experts. Very long story short...one of the insurance carriers erroneously tagged on a Late Enrollment Penalty (LEP) which more than doubled my monthly premium. It is one of those fees that would have been charged forever, with no chance of changing it if not corrected now within a limited time. I tried correcting it because it was such an obvious mistake on their part - they denied my claim. Sandra C at Boomer then stepped in to help me. She contacted all the right people for me, educated me and coached me on documentation, requirements, etc. Bottom line, it was solved through Sandra's help. The more than $600 a year extra fee error - FOREVER- was corrected. Thank you, forever, Sandra!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Sandra! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

Aug. 11th, 2023

Martha H Oscoda, MI

HUGE shoot out to Ashley S from the Client Service Team. I submitted a form on Thursday to be called about shopping for a lower priced Plan G (medigap) policy, she called and emailed Friday while I was out. She called first thing this (Monday) morning and clearly went through all options, completed the application, waited online while I authorized the electronic signature and said she would be in touch with me when "we" heard back. Five minutes later I received confirmation that I was accepted and it included a printable ID card! I can not say enough about Ashley, her professionalism and attention to detail! Easy Peasy! THIS is why I ALWAYS recommend Boomer Benefits! It costs me/anyone/you NOTHING to be a client of Boomer Benefits- I pay them NOTHING...the insurance companies pay them to be a broker...KEY: the amount you pay an insurance company is the same if you didn't use Boomer Benefits - so WHY NOT let Boomer Benefits handle it all AT NO COST to you! THEY will deal w/ ANY issue you have! My family and friends thank me all the time for referring them to Boomer Benefits! Call them BEFORE you speak to ANYONE about different plans!! AND...YOU (the client) make the decision which plan is best for you....there is NEVER any pressure from them and they are more than willing to tell you the average increase the companies have charged the last few years...Boomer Benefits has ALL the information and they have agents that are specifically assigned to various states so they are very well versed in your state!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Martha, we are so happy you were connected with Ashley! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad she was able to assist you in such a prompt and effective manner. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for your recommendations. Your support truly means the world to us!

Aug. 10th, 2023

Gwen Fausel Atlanta, GA

I was completely lost and intimidated by Medicare and the many complexities/options. I had no idea where to turn when my brother-in-law shared a podcast at Boomerbenefits.com. After listening to the podcast, I felt a lot better but knew for certain that I would need someone to help me navigate all the moving parts in determining when to sign up for Medicare A versus B, without penalty, what to add for a supplemental insurance and when, etc. I was so fortunate to be assigned Anthony Sanders, who is a wealth of information and is able to explain Medicare in a simple and effective way. We were on the phone for about five minutes when I knew he could help me determine exactly what I needed as well as how to determine the circumstances under which to sign up. He has walked me through this process with great skill and expertise, leading up to my husband's retirement (over several months) as my husband and I have planned many aspects of our immediate and long term future. Any time I call Anthony, he calls back in less than 60 seconds and is ready to spend as much time as necessary to make sure I know everything I need to know and help me to access the coverage that is best for me at the best price available. Anthony is a Godsend and my new best friend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gwen, we are overjoyed to receive your glowing review! It's incredibly rewarding to know that we made a positive impact on your experience. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you for choosing us and allowing Anthony to assist you on your Medicare journey. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Aug. 10th, 2023

Russell Litterell Arlington, TN

I wanted information not endless texts and phone calls from insurance agents wanting to "help" . I started following Boomer Benefits on Facebook. The comments all seemed so positive that I felt safe in going to their website and entering my info. Tina K from BB contacted me. She had all of the answers to my endless supply of questions. Her patients combined with her knowledge of the system as well as her non-pushy demeanor made this entire process a snap. I was so relieved to have her and I feel like I can reach out to her anytime with any question. Value is always added when you can get customer service like this. Straight forward answers and Tina talked to me like an adult. I get so tired of young folk talking to me like I am a deaf 3-year-old. Thank You BB and Tina K.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're delighted to read your positive review, Russell! It's fantastic to know that you were satisfied with our services. Our team works hard to ensure that every client receives top-notch assistance. We are glad Tina could be such a great help with your Medicare! Thank you for choosing us! Don't ever hesitate to call if you have any concerns or questions in the future!

Aug. 1st, 2023

Marie Williams Chattanooga, TN

Each contact I have had with my representative Claire H has been pleasant, effective and yielded good results. Thank you, Claire.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with Claire!

Mar. 21st, 2024

Jerry Welborn Starkville, MS

Kathryn H was very helpful by promptly answering questions about the Part D Medical plan that was recommended for me. She is an asset to your company and your clients.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is great to hear that Kathryn could answer your questions. Thank you for your kind feedback, Jerry!

Feb. 20th, 2024

Deb Ivie Belton, MO

I want to say that Xavier J was the most helpful and fantastic person I’ve spoken to in a long time about my medical needs. He needs to be praised at what he does with his job because he is wonderful. Thank you Xavier.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Deb! We are glad Xavier could assist you.

Jan. 19th, 2024

Mary Moses Ottawa, KS

Working with Veronica E was very enjoyable and easy. She answered all my questions and got me all set up. Working with insurance is sometimes confusing but she made it clear.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We appreciate your review, Mary! We're happy to hear that Veronica could answer your questions and help make it all a little less confusing!

Jan. 11th, 2024

Ritchie Hamm Belton, TX

The people at Boomer Benefits are informative and helpful, top-notch, and extremely knowledgeable regarding Medicare and benefits. They made it so easy to understand and enroll. Special thanks to Julia P for her help!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Ritchie! We are pleased to hear that Julia could assist you.

Jan. 8th, 2024

OSU Buckeye Columbus, OH

Ryan L at Boomer Benefits was excellent! After spending hours on the Medicare.gov site trying to sort things out, Ryan got me signed up on a great PPO plan for Medicare in about an hour.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is so great to know Ryan could assist you with your Medicare plan. Thank you for your review!

Jan. 4th, 2024

Nancy

Very helpful, responsive and knowledgeable!

1 day ago

Michelle Wufsus Bear, DE

I have so much appreciation for Boomer Benefits and their employees I have had the pleasure to work with. Michelle W was my agent this year and she did not let me down. She was very professional and patient with me. She understood my concerns and we collaborated to complete the process. Michelle is an excellent employee!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We appreciate your review and 5-star rating! Thank you for your kind feedback.

Heidi Burke Springfield, VA

Ryan L was our Boomer Benefits Manager, and we are so happy that we worked with him to sign up for our benefits! My sister told me about Boomer Benefits, and you can be sure we will give our friends and family referrals to use BB when they need to sign up for the bewildering world of Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Heidi, we are thrilled to hear that Ryan could provide you with great customer service! Thank you very much for your review!

Kenneth Payne NC

Kaylynn P did an absolutely outstanding job matching me up with a plan to meet all my needs! She is very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I feel that she went "the extra mile" to make sure I got the best coverage for my personal needs. I will recommend her and boomerbenefits to my friends and family.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Kaylynn! We greatly appreciate your recommendation.

Martha Bidal Albuquerque, NM

I always get 5 Star Service from Boomer Benefits! And today, with Angie K, was no different! She worked with me to find a more cost effective Part D Plan - with broader coverage - and then helped me get my auto bank draft established. All set for 2024! Thanks, Angie - and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating! We are glad Angie could assist you with your Part D plan. Don't hesitate to call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

jerry israel

Rhiannon M was very patient with me as I didn’t want to just jump into a policy. Wanted to save as much money as possible as I am under VA healthcare. With help from her finally landed on a policy. Thanks for your professionalism as well as your patience with me. Boomer Benefits is the absolute best!!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jerry, thank you for your 5-star review! We know your Medicare is important, so thank you for trusting us to help!

laurie wilkerson Akron, OH

Love this company! Worked with them to sign up medicare last year. They helped me avoid penalties. This year I worked with Claire H. She provided me with multiple options that met my criteria to make a change this year. They make the medicare maze so much more manageable! So appreciate everyone I have worked with at Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Laurie, we are so happy to know Claire could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Bob Gold St Louis, MO

Kendra G. did a fantastic job of walking us through this complicated process! Don't know if all the employees are this knowledgeable, but if they are, keep up the good work! Appreciate all the time, emails, phone calls, and expertise she gave.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It's great to hear that Kendra could assist you and help make the process a little less complicated! We appreciate your review so much.

Ken Murphy Front Royal, VA

Kate H was informative and attentive. She guided us through the Part D selection flawlessly with on the spot analysis of alternates. She displayed exceptional patience as we cycled her a couple of extra times due to senioritus. Great Job Kate!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is great to hear that Kate could assist you with your Part D! Thank you for your review, Ken!

Tracie Carter Fuquay-Varina, NC

The educational videos and informed service were excellent. Jade M helped me navigate through my initial enrollment providing me with the best value and answering all of my questions. She was very patient with my questions and had the answers I needed.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Tracie, for sharing your experience with Jade. It is wonderful to know she could answer your questions and provide you with great customer service.

Dan Nolan San Antonio, TX

It goes without saying, but BB customer representatives have never let me down. Most recently, I had the pleasure of working with Brandon T. He spent a lot of time trying to find me a different plan D. After all his due diligence, I went from a premium of over $50 a month to a new plan D for .50 cents a month!! Thank you again Brandon and BB!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dan, it is so great to know Brandon could assist you with your Part D plan. It truly means a lot that you have trusted us to help you with Medicare!

Betsy Gard Decatur, GA

I was very happy to have Boomer Benefits help me find the best Part D plan for 2024. Angie was diligent, supportive, and educative to learn more about the programs in my county and state. I think anyone working with Angie knows she is conscientious and easy to work with.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're pleased to hear that Angie could provide you with excellent customer service, Betsy! Thank you for allowing us to help.

Robert Thompson Long Branch, NJ

We have used Boomer Benefits in the past and found them to be very helpful and knowledgeable on all things Medicare. I needed to get a new prescription drug program for 2024 and recontacted them. Bree W was just great and got it done in a timely fashion even though this is their busy season. Great job!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Robert! We greatly appreciate your review and are happy to hear that Bree could assist you with your prescription plan!

William T. Moran T Moran Fort Worth, TX

I wanted to see if there was a less expensive Part D drug for my wife. Rhiannon M responded to my question and found a plan covering my wife's meds and walked us through the enrollment process seamlessly. Rhiannon's professionalism and diligence was top notch. We will save $200 next year with the plan she found. Excellent customer service!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and feedback, William! Thank you for sharing your experience with Rhiannon!

Dec. 4th, 2023

Virginia L Akers

I want to say Thank You to Jacob and Veronica for helping me get my medical plan and drug plan. I was so scared the way prices are going up each year, that I wondered if I will be able to keep it much longer. Once again thank you both for your help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Veronica and Jacob! It is great to hear they could assist you with your plan options. We appreciate you allowing us to help!

Dec. 4th, 2023

Becky Urwiller Powell, WY

Thank you Ruth O for your help in resolving some billing questions we recently had from a clinic. She discovered the clinic did not have the Plan B insurance and once that was added, she followed up until the billing was resolved. We really appreciated that she stayed in touch with us even during your busiest time. Thanks Ruth!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Becky, for sharing your experience with Ruth! We are happy to know she could assist you with some billing questions! We appreciate you trusting us to help.

Nov. 29th, 2023

Bill R Hamburg, NJ

I have used Boomer Benefits since 2020 to help navigate the complex Medicare process for my wife and me. Boomer Benefits continues to deliver and have great customer service as experienced today while working with Delany M. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits for all your Medicare needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad Delaney could be there to help. We greatly appreciate your recommendation, Bill!

Nov. 29th, 2023

Brian Deering Henrico, VA

Navigating Medicare is one of the most convoluted onboarding experiences I've ever had. Larry A, Boomer Benefits, was incredibly helpful, patient and tolerant. Highly recommended for anyone trying to understand the miasma that is Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Brian, thank you for sharing your experience with Larry. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Laura Catherall Fernley, NV

Natasha was fantastic! She helped from the beginning to the end in securing a refund from one of the plans that "didn't dropped" me when we went to a different plan. She stayed on the phone with me when we spoke to the plan as well as followed up. I am so glad to have Natasha and Boomer there for me!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Laura! We are pleased to hear that Natasha could assist you with your plan!

gil hernandez Montclair, NJ

Hello. I just want to praise Jacob N for his outstanding service at Boomer Benefits. Jacob was super efficient and highly professional with a terrific customer service skills. Thank you Boomer Benefits and Mr. Jacob N for helping me obtain the right plan for me. 5 stars rating from me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jacob! We are so happy to know he could provide you with excellent customer service.

K S

Wendy H was very helpful as I needed to change my husband's Part D coverage for 2024. The Boomer Benefits' website gave me a head start in researching the best plan for him, and Wendy confirmed my research, and assisted me in completing the enrollment for his 2024 Part D plan. Thank you Wendy!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is great to know that Wendy could be so helpful in assisting with your husband's Part D plan. Thank you for trusting us to help, it truly means the world to us!

Douglas Bowman Bristol, TN

Michelle W was extremely helpful in assisting me with my health and drug plans. She was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. As a result of my relationship with Boomer Benefits and Michelle, I have referred my girlfriend to Michelle.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Douglas, thanks for your review! It is great to hear that Michelle could assist you with your drug plan. We appreciate your recommendation very much!

Maridee Ryan

Madison M did a great job assisting me with my Part D. She was clear in answering any questions and was very professional. The thing I appreciated the most was how quickly she responded to my questions. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Maridee, for sharing your experience with Madison! We are happy to know she could assist you with your Part D. We appreciate your review and 5-star rating!

Debra Theriot San Antonio, TX

A huge thank you to Jessica M at Boomer Benefits!!! Jessica worked diligently with me to get my Plan G and D cost reduced significantly. My appreciation goes out to her and the rest of the Boomer staff. Boomer is the only company to work with.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jessica! We are happy to hear she could assist you with your Medicare plans. We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating and review!

Claudia Chicago, IL

I was not looking forward to calling three or four different companies to see if I could get a better rate and then a friend told me about Boomer Benefits. Tina K was so kind, helpful and patient with my many many questions and took away every bit of angst I had about the process. With her help I was able to save over $110 a month.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Claudia, we are happy to know Tina could provide you with such excellent customer service. Thank you for trusting us to help you with Medicare!

Regina Rodwell-Bell Kintnersville, PA

Boomer Benefits has been so helpful over the past few years. Recently Sydney G. was persistence personified in getting CVS to reimburse us for vaccines. Her time on this project was extensive, all the while staying in communication with us on the steps being taken. Thanks to her, and Boomer Benefits, we received our reimbursement.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is wonderful to hear how Sydney could assist you with getting CVS to reimburse you. We greatly appreciate your review!

Monty Williams Gladewater, TX

Great customer service for Boomer Benefits for our 2024 Part D plan decisions. We have really enjoyed working with Delaney M for both our Part D and Medigap plans since we turned 65. Highly recommended BB for help with their oprions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Monty, for sharing your experience with Delaney. We are happy to hear she could assist you with your plan options. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Romain Bertein

Juliette T was extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions and gave me detailed answers in a timely manner so that I was able to make the right choice for my specific prescription plan needs. I look forward to working with her again.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are happy to hear Juliette could be so helpful and answer your questions, Romain! Thank you for allowing us to help. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Joanna Booher Phoenix, AZ

Excellent Experience! I did a lot of research before calling Boomer Benefits, making sure they were a trustworthy company I wanted to do business with. Jade M spent nearly two hours helping me with my choices. Feel very secure with my choices and appreciate Boomer Benefits free services. I highly recommend BB.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Joanna, for sharing your experience with Jade! We are pleased to hear she could assist you with your plan choices. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation!

Erland Schulze San Angelo, TX

Ruth at Boomer Benefits gave me some of the best customer service I have ever had. She was helpful and followed up more than necessary to help me file an appeal to a rejected claim. It was so nice to have someone who cares about you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are pleased to hear that Ruth could be so helpful to you! Thank you for trusting us to be here for you.

Nov. 2nd, 2023

Ken Horton Fort Worth, TX

Wendy H, great customer service, friendly outgoing personality. knows her stuff. helped me save money on my Rx coverage, she presented me the steal of a deal. happy with her overall performance. you cant go wrong with her. 5 stars is not fair to this young lady.. wendy deserves 100 stars

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ken, thank you for sharing your experience with Wendy! We are pleased to hear how helpful she was in saving you money. We greatly appreciate your 5-star review!

Mario Chiara

I had a Boomer representative, Chris W, help me with my MediGap application and I was extremely satisfied. Chris was amazing. He's efficient, friendly and knowledgeable, and guided me through the process very smoothly. Great experience!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mario, we are glad Chris could assist you with your Medigap plan and help make the process smoother. We appreciate your feedback and review!

MB Cedar Grove, WV

I needed dental and vision insurance and called Boomer Benefits. I was put in contact with Kat K and she was very helpful. She gave me some options and when I picked the insurance of my choice, helped me fill out the application and followed through until my insurance was approved. Great job!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad Kat could be so helpful to you.

William Payne Celina, OH

Sarah D with Boomer Benefits was very helpful in understanding the difference between supplemental and advantage plans, and ultimately selecting the latter is the best plan for me and Judy. We recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone that is interested in enrolling in a supplemental or advantage plan!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, William, for sharing your experience with Sarah. It is wonderful to hear that she could help you and Judy find the plans that are suitable for your healthcare needs and budget. We truly appreciate your recommendation!

bruce william

Excellent service from Veronica E, thanks so much for all your help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Bruce! We're glad Veronica could help.

Apr. 10th, 2024

Judy Horn Pensacola, FL

Boomer Benefits is the best company for finding the best insurance plan to work with Medicare and your best prescription plan. This year we worked with Wendy H and she found my husband and I a great prescription plan that will save us money for next year. Wendy answered every question, did not make us feel rushed and provided great service. We love working with Boomer Benefits and Wendy.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Judy, we are so happy to know Wendy could help you with your recent plan choices and answer your questions! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Ron Wright Montrose, CO

Boomer Benefits was fantastic! I worked with Billy W and Madison M, both of them were exceptional at their job. We were very impressed with their knowledge, professionalism and follow-up. They made us feel confident that we had the best plans for our personal needs. The process felt easy with their professional guidance. So, thank you Billy and Madison, you are both amazing!!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Ron! We're so happy to know Billy and Madison could get you everything you needed and help you feel confident in your decisions! We greatly appreciate your review and 5-star review!

Claude Jaynes Winchester, MA

I had the pleasure of working with Sydney G. She worked with tenacity and was able to solve an ongoing problem with my medication plan. My experience with her was fantastic and I would recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone that would listen. They not only helped me through the maze of Medicare but any time I needed answers someone friendly, kind and speaking English was there to help … when I could get no where on my own. Very happy with all the help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Claude, we are so happy to know Sydney could help you resolve an issue! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!