Boomer Benefits

8.7

Tom Batha Concord, CA

Had a question regarding a medical bill I received. The medical provider couldn't answer it, so I contacted Jasleen S of BB who explained exactly what was going on. Thanks Jasleen.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Tom! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jasleen! We’re so pleased she could assist you!

Apr. 26th, 2022

Rick J Hinds Katy, TX

I just completed my enrollment of Part D with BB. My Rep. Becca, was very informed and helped me make a decision on which plan to choose within a 10 minute window. Great service!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re thrilled Becca was able to help you find the right plan for your needs! We will pass along the kind words.

michael stahl Pottstown, PA

Just got off the phone with Rose K from Boomer. Had a question about a bill I received. She looked into it and got me an explanation so that I can moved forward. Thanks Rose!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Michael! Thank you for sharing your experience with Rose! We’re so pleased she could assist you!

eric Hohn Dallas, TX

Eric Hohn, Dallas, Tx. Most appreciative of the service I have received from this company. Especially the help and follow up received from Brandon T. He is a true professional and asset to Boomer Benefits. Thank you.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Eric! Thank you for sharing your experience with Brandon! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you recently.

Deb B Orlando, FL

Great experience! Both associates we worked with were very knowledgeable and thorough in getting my husband and I signed up for a supplemental plan and with our Part D Drug coverage. Kelly D and Jessica Y for the WIN!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Deb! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jessica and Kelly! We could not be happier knowing they provided such wonderful assistance and were able to help you with this transition.

William Moyer

Bill W helped me choose the right plans for my Medicare. He is very knowledgeable about Medicare as well as the supplements and very prompt with an answer when I emailed him questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re thrilled Bill was able to help you find the right plan for your needs! We will pass along the kind words.

J. Rayford Memphis, TN

My Boomer Benefits agent, Catherine H, gave exceptional service! Changing to Medicare is a tedious process, and I couldn't have done it without her, she made the process much easier.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Catherine could help you through this transition! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Mar. 31st, 2022

Rick M Waxahachie, TX

They very knowledgeable and explain things in easy to understand terms (not always easy when dealing with Medicare!). I have called there customer service team twice and both time I received prompt answers to my questions. I did not have to deal with Medicare or my doctor either time. They did all the leg work. Thanks Brandon and Delaney.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Rick! We’re happy Brandon and Delaney were able to help when you called in with questions! We will pass along the kind words.

Mar. 31st, 2022

H W Eustis, FL

Boomer Benefits was recommended to me and I couldn't be happier. Everyone that I have ever spoken to there, is on their game. If they can't help you, they know who can. My call today with Jasmine B, was more of the same. Highly recommend Jasmine B

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Jasmine could help you recently! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Joan Pace Bridgeton, NJ

This is our first month with Baby Boomers and with so many questions and my Husband going in the Hospital with Covid.Brandon T has been the Greatest Help a pleasure to talk too and always has the answer or gets it for me .He like talking to another Son just so helpful.👍

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Brandon was able to help you and your husband recently. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Joan!

Richard G Newman Jr Fort Myers, FL

I would be totally lost without the Boomer Benefits Team! Most recently Rose K. helped me with billing questions involving several medical procedures and resolved every and all issues I experienced in the process. Kudos to Rose for her pleasant demeanor and utmost professionalism.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Richard! Thank you for sharing your experience with Rose! We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and could resolve the bills!

E Culp Tulsa, OK

Every time I call the customer rePs are positive and helpful. Most important when you have a challenge with a medical bill that's wrongly coded Boomer steps in to rectify the situation so you don't have to deal with the hassle.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, E.! We’re happy our team was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

Jerry A. Burbridge Richardson, TX

What I like best is that Boomer Benefits taught me comprehensively all I needed to know to be able to make good decisions about that Plans and Parts that I needed. Agent Preston Garza was great. He was able to answer all of my questions and always got back to me with a sense of urgency.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Jerry! Thank you for sharing your experience with Preston! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to guide you through this process!

Gina Lancaster, OH

Yesenia S has exceeded my expectations in helping me get my medicare coverage corrected to primary coverage, they had it listed as secondary in error. I have Yesi's contact information now and will contact her if I should be any issues in the future. She is very friendly and helpful in assisting! Thank you:)

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Gina! We’re so happy to know Yesenia was there to help you with the recent Medicare issue! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any problems!

Deborah Mosij Glendale, AZ

Very thorough explanation that you just don't get when doing your own research. I highly suggest working with Becca to obtain your Part D prescription drug coverage. Boomer Benefits has been a delight to work with in also obtaining our Supplement policy. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Deborah! We’re happy Becca was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

Todd Los Angeles, CA

Amy B was very responsive and informed. We had multiple calls as new questions arose for me that required information. Amy was able to answer all of my questions and help me make sense of a new language know as “Medicare and all of its options”. She was very polite and nice to work with and I greatly appreciate her assistance.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Amy was able to help recently and get your coverage figured out. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future, Todd!

Peggy Denver, CO

This review is about Bill W. I am 69 years old and can honestly say I have never had such a great experience stumbling through the Medicare Maze as I did getting help from Mr. W He went above and beyond to help me, never rushing me and never making light of my dumb questions. Maybe now someday I will really have medical insurance!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Bill. Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad he was so helpful during this process. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Karen Di Piazza Phoenix, AZ

Preston G, as far as my husband and I are concerned, made our experience with Boomer Benefits an actual pleasant experience. Mr. Preston was patient and extremely knowledgeable about plans that would be a good fit. No pressure sales tactics, only good solid info so we could make informed decisions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Karen! Thank you for sharing your experience with Preston! We could not be happier knowing he provided such excellent assistance and was able to find the right plan for your needs.

Carol Rodriguez Medford, OR

Boomer Benefits has been extremely helpful in navigating the Medicare system. I could not begin to understand the best plan for me, without the help of Amanda S. She has promptly responded to my phone calls and questions. I appreciate Boomer Benefits and their assistance so much!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carol, we are so happy to know Amanda could help you navigate Medicare recently! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback with her and Brandi. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

rick russo Harrisburg, NC

Boomer Benifits is a awesome company. Their staff is the best I have ever talked to. Dustin A is a great caring individual. He has helped me through this who process answers all my questions and lead me in the right direction. I am thankful I got him to help me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Dustin! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad he was there to help you answer your questions and guide you! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team, Rick!

Elaine Pollard Wylie, TX

I’ve been a customer of Boomer Benefits for five years and have been very happy with the services they provide. Their videos are very informative, and I feel I have a place to turn with any insurance related issues I may have.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Elaine! We're so happy to know our team has been there to help you over the last five years! We look forward to being here in the years to come! We greatly appreciate your review.

Ian Reynolds Canyon Lake, TX

Customer Review Video

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Ian! We’re happy Carlee was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

John Irons Meridian, ID

I would just like to say Michele V helped me pick a plan that was just right for me, she is an excellent person for the job! I would like to say thank-you to Boomer Benefits for hiring a person who cares for people as much as Michele does, she is certainly a positive addition for them! Thank-You Michele, John I.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Michele! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad she was there to help you find the right plans for your needs! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team, John!

Dash St. Petersburg, FL

I needed help and was assisted by Nicholas P at Boomer Benefits - He spent most of his day on my situation - He got answers that I couldn’t get - not only did he solve my problem he also followed up to make sure my provider did exactly what they promised - I couldn’t ask for more - (William from Florida )

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, William! We're so happy to know Nicholas could help you through this situation and get everything resolved! We greatly appreciate your review.

Sue Minnick Fishers, IN

Just started Medicare this month. Had an incident requiring calling Medicare to fix an error with my primary insurance. Carlee B walked me through the call with Medicare. The call went fantastic with her help. My record should be updated in 10 days. Thank you Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Sue! We're so happy to know Carlee could help you through this process and get everything fixed! We greatly appreciate your review.

Feb. 17th, 2022

Susan Riverside, IL

I’m brand new to Medicare. Felt it would be a difficult task to undertake enrolling. Tina K was very patient, helpful. Answered all my questions. I truly appreciate her professionalism. I’m very glad I’ve called Boomer benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Susan! We're so happy to know Tina could help you through this process and provide such excellent assistance! Thank you for your review!

Feb. 17th, 2022

BOB Moore Waterville, ME

From the information on your website, to the webinars by Danielle, to my conversation with Bill W, today, the entire experience was top shelf. Never did I feel rushed or pressured, and Bill treated me and my wife like we were his only clients. FIVE-star rating for both Bill and Boomer Benefits - only because we can't go higher!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Bob! We're so happy to know Bill could help you through this process and provide such excellent assistance! Thank you for your review!

Larry Black Houston, TX

Excellent service for over 5 years. Delaney recently helped address confusion over Medicare and a supplement. She was willing to stay on hold and listen to inane music forever to get the answers I needed. This woman deserves a raise or at least a therapist.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re happy Delaney was able to help you recently and went above and beyond. We greatly appreciate you letting us help for five years now!

Nancy Cooper Vernon, TX

Great Company to work with. Our agent Caleb B has been wonderful to work with. He has helped both my Husband & I with setting up our Retirement Medicare & supplemental insurance plans. He is very Knowledgeable and we would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks for the excellent service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Nancy! We're so happy Caleb has been there to help whenever you've needed it! Thank you for your recommendation!

Andy Abernathy Winter Park, FL

Carlee B with Boomer Benefits has been very helpful multiple times recently! My wife is new to Medicare and Carlee Brackett has been an amazing resource! When we receive bills and have questions, I scan them and send them to Carlee B . She always has the right answers and responds very quickly!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Andy, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Carlee was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Maj-Britt Strife Boca Raton, FL

When I was first trying to figure the ins and outs of Medicare, Boomer Benefits was a great help to me. This time I was looking to change my supplemental plan and again they came to my rescue. Delayne M went above and beyond helping me find what best suited my needs. Thanks again for your valuable insight.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Delaney! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad she was there to help you recently and found a plan that best fits your needs. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team!

Linwood Thomas Fredericksburg, VA

Without question Boomer Benefits and my representative, Elizabeth D provide best in class customer service & support. Their responsiveness to questions or inquires is second to none and I highly recommend them many friends and family. Extremely professional and knowledgeable in every respect!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re happy Elizabeth was able to help you recently. We cannot thank you enough for the recommendations! We’re here to help anyone that needs it!

Nancy Bruner Las Cruces, NM

Boomer Benefits helped me select the right Medicare plans when I turned 65. I have now been a customer for almost two years and I continue to be very pleased with their customer service help for claims and provider issues. Dustin A rocks in my book. He is responsive and always has the right information at the ready.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Nancy! We're so happy Dustin has been there to help whenever you've needed it! We greatly appreciate you allowing us to help you year after year.

Rhonda Kropp

Very positive experience. Chloe H answered all my questions with professionalism and expertise. She was very cordial and helpful in every way possible. She also offered to contact my wife in several months since she will be Medicare eligible in 2023z It is reassuring to know we have a familiar name to contact for future needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rhonda, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare plans are not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Chloe was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Greg San Jose, CA

I had a penalty applied for creditable coverage on Part-D. I tried to take care of it on my own, which took about an hour and didn't go through. I emailed Jessica, who got Chasaty to address the issue. It was corrected with much less of my time spent. Thanks Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Greg! We're so happy Chasaty was able to help you with the penalty! Thank you for the review.

Netanna Kesler Salisbury, NC

I've been with Medicare since 2020 and I decided I wanted to check on switching plans. I emailed Boomer and received a call from Caleb B; he was very courteous and polite. I would recommend Caleb if your in need of services for Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Netanna, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare plans are not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Caleb was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Jan. 21st, 2022

Cindy Zandieh Columbus, OH

I’m not one to write reviews but I felt strongly that I wanted to highly recommend an Agent that I have been working with at Boomer Benefits. His name is Trey D and he has been exceptionally helpful with giving me precise and helpful information. He has promptly returned all my calls and emails. I have been so frustrated with other companies and Agents who never return my calls and give very sketchy information. Trey has been a life saver!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Trey. We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad he was there to help you through this transition! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with Trey!

Debbie Schultz Murfreesboro, TN

Just navigated the maze of Medicare supplement plans with the help of Jacob C. He was very knowledgeable and made a difficult process more comfortable. I am eligible in 5 months but Jacob explained the advantage of locking in a plan sooner rather than later. Because of his expertise I was able to find a supplement that is affordable and meets my needs. I can now rest easy knowing I have a resource for help should I ever need it.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Debbie, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Jacob! Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words. We’re so glad to hear of his assistance as you begin your Medicare journey! Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

BillR Burbank, CA

Terrific service from Brandon T, who went above and beyond to provide me with perhaps the finest customer service I've ever experienced. Brandon assisted me with my prescription coverage; he expertly answered all of my questions, patiently walked me through the online application process, and kindly stuck with me until all was done. I'm most appreciative of his professionalism, thoroughness, courtesy, and the personal approach he brings to his work. Truly a five-star experience!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bill, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Part D coverage it is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Brandon was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Dan G Grand Prairie, TX

What I like best about Boomer benefits is that the experts are extremely knowledgeable and SO very patient with us old people trying to navigate the different websites and enrollment information. Cynthia and Kelly were so kind and never got tired of our questions. Thank you, for providing us with excellent service! We will HIGHLY recommend Boomer Benefits to all our friends!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy to hear you were connected with Cynthia and Kelly. We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We are so happy they were there to help you through this situation and made it easy! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for your recommendation.

Brandon Donnell Burleson, TX

We respect and appreciate the experience and professionalism of Boomer Benefits. We were actually surprised at how painless and quick it was to transition from Employer Provided Health Coverage to Medicare. Thank You "Ricky T" for your attentiveness and understanding of our needs and concerns. Highly Recommend Boomer Benefits for help with all things MEDICARE!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Brandon, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Ricky! Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words. We’re so glad to hear of his assistance! Thank you for the recommendation!

Gary Hagler Shreveport, LA

A friend of mine recommended Boomer Benefits and I can't thank him enough. Matthew M was my guide through the Medicare Supplemental process and I found him to be very knowledgeable, and a valuable help in getting me supplemental coverage. He made an otherwise difficult process easy to follow and provided helpful information and advice. I would gladly recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone seeking help in the Medicare process.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you give us a call for help and were connected with Matthew. We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We are so happy he was there to help you through this situation and made it easy! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for your recommendation, Gary!

Patricia Adams Greenwood, IN

I would like to thank Kenzie W for her kindness and attention providing clear and detailed information about plans available to me in my area. She respected my time constraints since I am still employed. I was a novice to this process and with her help I feel confident with my choice. Boomer Benefits is a great place to start this slightly overwhelming process especially if you’re going it alone.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patricia, we're so glad you allowed us to help you through this process! We know it can be a lot to take in, but we're happy to know Kenzie was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance and always find times to speak with you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

S Richardson Newark, DE

Just signed up for Medicare through Boomer Benefits and am very satisfied with the help that I got through them. I figured that this would be a process, but Parker was very pleasant, helpful and patient with my questions. I checked into different sites and the mountain of mail that I received and after viewing a few BB webinars, I decided on working with them. As a side note - right in the middle of our discussion, we were disconnected. BB not only called me back in a short period of time, but put me back in touch with Parker to continue where we left off. Thank you BB so very much!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

S Richardson, we're so glad you allowed us to help you through this process! We know it can be a lot to take in, but we're happy to know Parker was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Peter Chiamardas Jacksonville, FL

I was helped by Bill W at Boomer Benefits for signing up for Medicare and a Medicare Supplement. I first spoke with him in May about the process, 6 months prior to when I would need to enroll. He was very knowledgeable and helped me understand my options along with what steps to take and when. He then followed up with me months later to start my enrollment and finish it up my Medicare Supplement. I am very happy with Bill and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Peter! We're so pleased Bill was able to help you every step of the way and find you the right plan for your needs! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Linda Lake Forest, IL

Exceptional! I'm entering medicare eligibility for the first time and it was a comfort to engage with the professionalism shown by Boomer Benefits. I worked with Kaylynn P whom made a potentially confusing process a pleasure. Kaylynn was absolutely stellar. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate her attention to detail. She listens extremely well (which is a lost art these days for most service providers.) With flawless follow-through. Kaylynn exhibited patience, knowledge, clarity, thoroughness and punctuality. I truly enjoyed working with her.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Linda, we could not be more thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback about Kaylynn! We strive to make all clients feel the same way you do! We are so happy she was there to help you through this transition as we know it can be overwhelming! Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words.

w77219 North Las Vegas, NV

After searching the internet for information I came across Boomer Benefits. I was intrigued by what I read about them and gave them a call. I worked with Alex K. who was very helpful, explained the services that were offer which was just what I was looking for. Alex found a good insurance plan with a good price and I am very happy with his service and would highly recommed Alex and Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you decided to give us a call for help and were connected with Alex. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and we look forward to helping you in the future! Thank you for the recommendation!

Sallie Frintz Baton Rouge, LA

I want to thank Chloe H for helping me sign up for the Medigap plan and Plan D that was right for me. I spent many hours trying to educate myself before calling. I'm glad I was a little informed but wish I had not wasted so much time before making the call. Boomer Benefits was able to find rates for each plan way faster than I could. You were very clear, patient, professional and kind. I never felt pressured or that I was being leered to choose one plan over another. Thanks, Chloe, for making the process so easy.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sallie, we're so glad you gave us a call when you did and allowed us to help you through this process! We know it can be a lot to take in, but we're happy to know Chloe was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Jimbo Panama City, FL

Boomer Benefits has been excellent at helping me navigate Social Security and Medicare. Becca J at Boomer is AWESOME. She recently helped me with navigating the prescription part when I moved to Florida. Fortunately, Boomer had the foresight to place me with a very portable plan so the transfer was a piece of cake. Service like Boomer offers and employees like Becca J are becoming hard to find. I'm glad I found Boomer AND Becca. I think you will be happy here!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jimbo! We're so happy to know Becca was there to help you find a new plan in your new state! We're glad you gave us a call and allowed us to help you with this transition. We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Sheila Flanagan Erie, PA

I contacted Boomer Benefits to discuss prescription drug plans. Juliette T asked me the appropriate questions and went to work researching plans that best fit my needs. She contacted me with several options and followed up to see if I had any questions or concerns. I selected a plan and she took care of all the details. Juliette is knowledgeable, efficient, professional, courteous and approachable. I highly recommended Boomer Benefits and Juliette T.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sheila, we are so happy to know Juliette were able to help you with your Part D drug plan. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues! Thank you for your review!