Boomer Benefits

8.7

Cynthia Petersen Cedar Park, TX

Watching the Boomer Benefits YouTube videos are extremely helpful in explaining Medicare. They cover everything you need to know about signing up for Medicare. When it was time to sign up for Medicare, I called a Boomer Benefits advisor. He helped me make a decision based on my needs. It was so easy and knowing I have a customer service team to help me navigate claims and and any problems, is a tremendous relief. They are very professional and knowledgeable in navigating this complicated process. I’m extremely happy!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cynthia! We're so happy to know our team was there to help guide you through your options and find the right plan for you! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

BERNARD ROSS Alpharetta, GA

The level of customer service that Boomer Benefits has provided to me is better than I have encountered at any of company. Rose K and Brandon T have helped me navigate through the maze of billing & accounting with surgeries, physician procedures and the like. They were cheerful, helpful and followed up in a professional manner that was always helpful. I wish my own business was run this well! You are truly an amazing group of people.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad they could help you with the billing issues and answer all your questions. We greatly appreciate the review! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Ali McKinney, TX

Recently my Medicare supplement insurance policy was going up, so I contacted Brandon T from Boomer Benefits to help me find a cheaper policy. He was able to find me another policy which was cheaper than I had even before the price had gone up. He was very courteous, knowledgeable and prompt, and finished the process in few minutes and the new policy was approved in few days. Thank you very much Brandon.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Ali! Thank you for sharing your experience with Brandon! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to find you a more cost-effective plan.

Alan Stuart Orlando, FL

Becca at Boomer Benefits helped me enroll in a Medicare Plan G supplement, She was great, very efficient, friendly and helpful. I left feeling at ease about the enrollment process and that if there should be any future problems they would be handled quickly and professionally by Becca. It's not often these days that I encounter such good customer service and satisfaction. Thank you, Becca.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Becca could help you through this transition and made the process so smooth! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Mike Skadeland Chicago, IL

When I was a few months away from going on Medicare I contacted Boomer Benefits. They were great, so much better than the other firms I called. They found great insurance to cover my needs. They also have helped with resolving insurance issues. Recently I worked with Jasmine B there on an insurance claim. She was very thorough and can not have been happier. I highly recommend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and recommendation, Mike! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jasmine and the rest of our team! We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you with your recent claim.

Cathy Lee Gettysburg, PA

Awesome people to deal with - made the whole Medicare thing so easy. My husband and I dealt with Alex for our part G, then he referred us to the folks that do the Part D and Becca reached out to me that very same day! Alex listened to our retirement pans and was able to hook us up with a plan that will work FOR US. This is not a cookie cutter place - they listen!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cathy! We're so happy to know Alex was there to help guide you through your options and find the right plan for you and that Becca could help you with Part D! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Lauryann Scott-Irish Cleveland, OH

Tyler W was out rep and he did a really in-depth job in providing us the information we needed to make these decisions about our Medicare. Such an important process and you really need someone to guide you through the process. That’s where Tyler comes in. He works on your behalf and walks you through the process while trying to get you the best rates for your needs. I would highly recommend using them and Tyler to help you with these big decisions. Start sooner then later to get your facts and start the process. You’ll love this company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Tyler! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad he could help you during this process and answer all your questions. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

George Aguiar San Leandro, CA

This five-star is awarded due to the knowledge, honesty and personality of Mr. Jacob C, an employee of this company who treats you like family. He took all of my information, put it through the wringers and shared with me their results and his well formulated and knowledge-based interpretation, e.g. "If you do this, than this and this; however, if you wait for this, then do this, you win". Having been in customer service for 60 years, you can't teach what this young man possesses in spades. Boomer Benefits won when Jacob interviewed with them. 150%. Thank you, Jacob, for truly taking care of my needs with just me in mind. You are the proverbial "diamond in the ruff". Sincerely, George Aguiar Inflight Services, Retired United Airlines, Inc.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about George! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad he could help you during this process. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

connie fabrizio Westmont, IL

I chose to use Boomer Benefits to sign up for my Medicare supplement because of their promise to assist with Medicare issues should they arise. I had very recently retired yet my employer insurance was listed as my primary- not Medicare. I thought that was going to be a long wait on the phone nightmare to try to resolve! Contacted Boomer Benefits. They called me first thing the next morning. Boomer made contact with Medicare representative and within minutes the issue was resolved. Boomer then stayed on the phone and proceeded to advise me of the information to provide to the hospital which was billing me. Thank you Cheyanne K. These days so many companies blame COVID for their poor customer service. However I, as well as others I referred to Boomer Benefits, went through the Medicare Maze during Covid and received 100% service with every inquiry. Anyone I know who is eligible for Medicare I am referring to Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Connie! We're so happy to know Cheyanne was there to help get the recent issue resolved and make sure guide you through it! We greatly appreciate your review and for referring us to others. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Catherine Yee Newport Beach, CA

We worked with Alexis P and she was so professional, personable and patient with our Medicare and Prescription Plan concerns. She is like a guardian angel helping us with our situation. We highly recommend working with her and Boomer Benefits. Medicare and Prescription Plans can be a daunting and confusing experience but Alexis was able to help us understand the various options and plans that would be appropriate for our situation. You will find that she and Boomer Benefits are a rare and wonderful representative and company to navigate through your specific concerns and questions to make important decisions for the best Medicare plan and prescription plan. We have recommended Alexis and Boomer Benefits to our family and friends. --Randall Yee, MD and Catherine Yee

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Alexis! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Lajos Csaszi Miami Beach, FL

After retiring I had a serious conflict over Medicare Part D which unjustly applied a Late Enrollment Penalty to my monthly premiums. My repeated efforts to correct this mistake proved unsuccesful and I was ready to give up the whole thing . As a last resort I contacted Katie J at Boomer Benefits who took over from me the complicated negotiations concerned with this penalty. Her perseverence over a span for several months resulted in a positive outcome and my Late Enrollment Penalty was dropped. I could never have accomplished this without Katie J help. My joining Boomer Benefits was one of the smartest thing that I did, when starting Medicare. I highly recommend this company with special thanks to Katie J. Lajos Csaszi Miami Beach

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Katie! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad she was there to help you answer your questions and guide you through the penalty issue! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for the recommendation, Lajos!

Roxanne H Bowling Green, KY

Medicare is an absolute jungle when it comes to options, emailings, standard mailings, and commercial overload. After extensive research I opted to go with a broker and my choice was Boomer Benefits. They seemed to be the clearest and most straightforward of pretty much any broker I looked into. Their accreditation backs that up as well. As much as I feel I have made myself knowledgeable with the process and the plans, I still found it best to have an expert in my corner. I am signed up for my Medicare A, B and Medigap plans thanks to the excellent advice and assistance of Trey D, I feel very comfortable with the plan we put together. He is going to follow up with some options for dental/vision/hearing plans and their Drug Plan team will be contacting me to go over those options. Thanks to the top notch assistance of Michele V, I am now signed up for my part D as well. She sent me all of the information and options available to me, so I was able to make an educated decision. If the customer service continues to be as it has so far, I know I am in very good hands. As an added bonus, any concerns or questions I have or problems I may run into, will be handled by their team. I like that peace of mind. In the end, I made the right choice and I feel as though I’m in good hands going forward. Thanks again!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Trey and Michele! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad he was there to assist you through this process and solidify the right plan for you! Additionally, it's wonderful to know of Michele's assistance finding you a Part D plan. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team, Roxanne!

Cynthia Cole Fulton IA

Everyone at Boomer Benefits has been extremely helpful in answering any questions I have had regarding Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Supplement Insurance, billing questions, etc. I have been going to Boomer Benefits for their services since I started looking into Medicare just before turning 65 and have been using them ever since. I even told my primary care provider about Boomer Benefits so she could pass the information along to other up and coming Medicare recipients. Health care and insurance can be so cumbersome and confusing. I really don't know what I would have done without Boomer Benefits' guidance and navigation to assist me in finding what was right for me. I just recently worked with Nick P and he was awesome! He was very professional, personable, knowledgable and provided excellent service! Thanks Nick!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Nick. Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words about our team. We’re so glad we’ve been so helpful since you started Medicare. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Nicolette A Camello-Snyder Oceanside, CA

Roni R, customer service representative, went out of her way to research if two local doctors I was referred to by family friends were accepting new Medicare patients for me. When she was told they both were not at this time, she investigated other local doctors who were accepting new Medicare covered patients and emailed me a detailed list with their contact information. I am very impressed at the depth of her research and her willingness to go to such lengths for my husband Jack and me. She was so pleasant and patient with all my questions and requests. I cannot recommend Boomer Benefits’ plan enrollment specialists and their customer service team enough.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We’re so happy you were connected with Roni! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to help you find doctors who were accepting new patients and gave you all the information you needed! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team, Nicolette!

Feb. 28th, 2022

Penny Hill Plano, TX

I found it especially helpful to read the book written by their owner, Danielle R. The book is called "10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make". It truly helped me navigate through so many areas of concern. I highly recommend reading this whether you decide to go with Boomer Benefits or not. The agent that I worked with was Wendy H. She was very informed and assisted me through each step of the process. I still did my own investigation to ensure I was getting the best options for myself, but she was straight forward and very helpful to me in making my final decision. Thank you Boomer Benefits!! You truly are offering a valuable service to those needing Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Penny, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate, but we're happy to know Wendy could help and provide such excellent assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the kind words about the book! Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Feb. 17th, 2022

LDG Laurel, MD

Great Experience: After having conducted a lot of research on the various Medicare Plans, I found a link to Boomer Benefits on Facebook and decided to give them a try. I provided the required background and contact information and within 24 hours I was contacted by Trey D. We scheduled a couple of meetings where Trey walked me through the various options and specific plans and assisted me in identifying what I considered to be the 'best' option for my current situation. Trey could not have been more helpful!!! Trey made the process extremely simple and easy to understand. For those approaching 65, I strongly suggest you give Boomer Benefits a call.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Trey was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Feb. 17th, 2022

Mickey Ross Kennesaw, GA

I found this company online when I received a letter from Cigna Advantage plan indicating they would not be able to cover me even though I enrolled during an SEP. They obviously didn't listen to me when I applied. So, I started reading about Boomer Benefits and decided to give them a call since their reviews online were so good. I called and worked with Ricky T. He was absolutely amazing and explained things to me in a way that nothing I read online could do. I started researching Medicare Supplemental plans and Advantage plans about 6 months ago as I was leaving my corporate job for retirement. Everything was so confusing but Ricky went through more in 30 minutes that I was able to find in 6 months. He listened to my situation, and explained all of my options. I was thrilled to be treated with such respect and appreciate this company so much for what they are doing. Thank you Ricky for helping me with this decision to go with a Supplemental plan. He even called me the day after to ensure I was able to get what I needed from my drug application.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such excellent feedback about Ricky! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad to hear how helpful he was during this process and simplify everything. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Patricia Mough Chillicothe, IL

I was connected with Delaney M when I called Boomer benefits. I needed to add a dental and vision supplement to my Medicare plan. Before calling BB, I called another company but was not satisfied with the limited options provided. Delaney spent time going over many options available and we found a plan that fits my budget. She communicated both on the phone and through email to keep me updated on status of my chosen plan. I can only say I wish all customer service was this efficient, patient and pleasant . I have recommended BB to my entire class of 67 (grammar school) since I run the Facebook page. Thanks.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Delaney! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad she was there to help you recently and found a plan that best fits your needs. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and recommending us to your class!

Marion Osial Glendale Heights, IL

I am new to Medicare and after researching a number of brokers I chose Boomer Benefits and am happy I did. Boomer Benefits (specifically Cynthia G) worked with me on the application process for Plan G and Part B and whenever I had a question or concern they promptly got back to me. Most recently I had a question why Medicare was showing multiple entries for the same company under "other insurance". My question was via email and rather than replying to my email I received a phone call from Yesenia S who reassured me that everything was in order with Medicare and if I had any issues with claims to contact her directly.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Cynthia! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad to hear how helpful Cynthia and Yesenia were during this process. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass them along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Bob Kirk Macedonia, OH

I was working with Delaney M this year. She took me through my current insurance and helped me check for any changes. Delaney didn’t rush me. I had time to explain and changes with my health and possible insurance needs. She did detailed research to give me information specific to my area, Northeast Ohio. I will continue to use Boomer and Delaney every year when it’s time to review my options for the next. I will recommend Delaney to friends/family as they reach 65. As an aside I mentioned the commercials I’ve been seeing with Joe N and J.J. W encouraging people to call some 800 number. Call to find out about saving money in their zip code. I was just curious. Even for this she took the time to do some research and find out the back-story. She also discovered that the 800 number wouldn’t save me any money.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We’re so happy you were connected with Delaney! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to help you recently and made sure she took the time to explain things! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team! Thank you!

Richard Lutjeharms Alma, NE

I have been on Medicare with a supplement for eight years. For the year 2022 I wanted to switch my supplement plan. I knew I would need help to make the change and I wanted an independent source of help. I googled and Boomer Benefits responded. BB representative, Wendy H, contacted me and offered to help me sort through the different companies and plans. I cannot say enough good things about Wendy’s customer service. Through phone calls and texting she led me to securing a new plan. Whenever I contacted her with a question, she answered promptly, cordially, and correctly. I highly recommend Wendy H and the company Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Wendy! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad to hear how helpful she was during this process of changing plans. We greatly appreciate the kind words and recommendation and will pass them along!

Jan. 28th, 2022

Sunanda Ashton Sebastian, FL

I had a great and easy experience choosing my medicare supplemental plan with easy to understand information from Catherine H. Thank you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Catherine! We love to receive such positive feedback about our team. We’re happy she could help!

Jun. 27th, 2022

Barry Woods Jenks, OK

Angie K did a nice job answering my questions regarding dental and vision insurance. Angie, like all the Boomer Benefits client service folks, was friendly and helpful.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Angie! We’re happy we could help answer your questions and be there to assist you!

Jun. 9th, 2022

Elizabeth Brunton Marquette, MI

Allyson G is an awesome representative. She took care of my claims very quickly. Stayed in touch. Made the phone calls personal. Enjoyed talking with her.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Elizabeth! We're so happy Allyson could assist you with your claims. We greatly appreciate your review!

May. 31st, 2022

A Miami, FL

Darla F, the sales rep, was very friendly and helpful in choosing and completing medigap and prescription insurance applications. I would recommend her and Boomer to help with choosing the right insurance.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy Darla could help answer your questions and find the rights plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation!

May. 9th, 2022

Renay Sacramento, CA

I used Boomer Benefits and I couldn’t be happier. I narrowed my options, received my Medicare card and called them. The process was very fast and was able to submit my paperwork and get approved within 24 hours.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team! We’re happy we could help find you a cost-effective plan, Renay!

Apr. 29th, 2022

Eric W. Atlanta, GA

As I approach Medicare I had some questions I hoped to get answered prior to the start time. Dustin A. of the Customer Care Team answered all my questions and was extremely helpful. Excellent service! Eric W. Ellenwood, GA

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently, Eric! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Leah was able to help answer your questions and find the rights plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation!

Apr. 29th, 2022

Alan Vaughan Chesapeake, VA

My agent, Catherine H, could not have been more helpful. She was extremely knowledgeable about every facet of all the various plan options and provided great suggestions that reduced my costs significantly!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Catherine! We’re happy she was able to help find you a cost-effective plan!

Cindy Nevarez Phoenix, AZ

I think I'm going to have a long, happy relationship with Boomer Benefits. Preston G is my go-to agent, and he's has not failed to answer my questions or set me straight if I get confused. While my Medicare won't actually kick in for several months - I'm confident that when that time comes I will be fully prepared.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re thrilled Preston was able to help you find the right plans and answer any questions you had! We will pass along the kind words!

Jimbo Houston, TX

I have found everyone at Boomer to be friendly and knowledgeable . They are very patient with folks like me who are newbies to the whole Medicare process. I feel like I'm being protected from my own ignorance here! Thanks Boomer!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Jimbo! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team! We’re so pleased we could assist you!

Kay Ward Comanche, TX

Boomer Benefits is one of the most helpful companies I’ve ever dealt with. The employ are extremely nice and helpful. I spoke with Delaney M recently. She did everything possible she could do to help, even calling me back in a few days to check on me. I’m recommending them to all my friends who need help with insurance. KW

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re thrilled Delaney was able to help you recently! We will pass along the kind words and greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Cyrila Mills Roswell, GA

It was very easy to get started. I talked to agent Bill W and he walked me through the options. He told how to go online to enroll in medicare, helped me decide which part B plan to get and he enrolled me in United Health/AARP supplement for the medigap plan. Bill explained cost and helped me make an important decision. Tremendous help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cyrila! We're so happy to know Bill could find you a cost-effective Supplement plan and help you through that process. We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Jerry Naples, ME

Working with Parker M was great. He was informative, to the point yet had a sense of humor we enjoy. He returned calls promptly and had the answers. Very knowledgeable and kind. We'll be using him again when my wife gets old. :)

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Parker was able to help answer your questions and make it such an easy process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We’ll be ready to help her when she is ready!

EB North Richland Hills, TX

Wendy H has been a wealth of information with the Medicare supplement process. She is very knowledgeable, giving us multiple choices and helping us make the best decision. I would highly recommend her. She has patience and a kindness that helps what could be a stressful time very pleasant and easy. So glad to have her on our team.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Wendy was able to help answer your questions and make it such an easy process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Wayne Stella Akron, OH

Judith S Excellent customer service We worked with Juliette T She is knowledgeable trustworthy and compassionate Juliette provided us with excellent guidance and saved us money, due to her excellent recommendations We are more than satisfied We were not sure what to except when we first contacted Boomer Insurance, but are so very happy we did

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to know Juliette was there to help guide you through your options and find the right plan for you! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Paulette New Braunfels, TX

Wonderful experience !! Tyler and Dana have made transition into the benefit plans seamless. The plans are thoroughly price shopped by the agents. They have saved me hours of work and frustration in research. The agents at Boomer Benefits are knowledgeable, professional and caring. Thank you for all of your help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad they could help make this transition easy. We greatly appreciate the review! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Chris Robbins Peru, IL

Thanks to Boomer Benefits and Parker M I feel like I found the "Easy Button" when it comes to navigating the confusion of Medicare supplement Insurance. Parker was extremely knowledgeable and my expense is lower than if I had forged ahead on my own.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Chris! We're so happy to know Parker could find you a cost-effective Supplement plan and help you through that process. We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Marie Levesque Newton Center, MA

We did business with Becca J and Tyler W both of whom were outstanding and answered all questions (and there were MANY 🥺🥺). They were efficient, courteous and knowledgeable! The entire sign-up was quick and easy - they explained things so well

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Becca and Tyler could help you through this transition and made the process so smooth! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Belladonna1894 Norristown, PA

I really enjoyed working with my Medicare enrollment specialist Alyssa E and my drug plan enrollment specialist Jessica Y. Both took time and care in asking the right questions to narrow down my options giving me all the help I needed through the entire process. They listened, were very knowledgeable, and very caring. Highly recommended.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to know our team was there to help guide you through your options and find the right plan for you! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Susan Alexander Dunedin, FL

With all of the confusing information on Medicare I couldn’t have done my application with out the help from Kelly D! She was informative and patient with my redundant questions. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Kelly D in particular

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Kelly was able to help you recently. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Susan!

Cathy Low

I've had a very good experience with Boomer Benefits, the representative, Tina K, provided me with a great deal of options and information. Throughout the enrollment process she kept me on track. Also, while I haven't had to use it yet, their Client Service provides another option for resolving problems that will occur in the future.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Tina was able to help you with your recent enrollment. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Cathy!

Nunzio Vitale Acworth, GA

Thank You Bree W with helping my wife and I find the best Medicare part D drug prescription plan for us. So happy we found Boomer Benefits. Looking forward to working with your team. Nunzio and Marilyn V, Woodstock Georgia.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Bree could help with your Part D drug plan! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Nunzio!

Duc Nguyen Arlington, TX

Medicare Benefits Enrollment sometimes does not progress as smoothly as desired. When my Medicare Supplement ID card did not arrive in the mail as expected, I contacted Boomer Benefits, one their associates promptly helped me obtaining my cards, Angie K persistently and competently followed up with the progress to ensure that we get what we were entitled to. I highly recommend this organization. You can always enroll in Medicare Plans by yourself through Medicare website, but when you have a problem, you will be glad to have Boomer Benefits, especially Angie K at your back.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Duc! Thank you for sharing your experience with our agents! We could not be happier knowing they provided such wonderful assistance and were able to guide you through the Medicare maze!

Aurorah Kelevh Sewell, NJ

I recently worked with Yesenia S of Boomer Benefits. I had a question about a product that I found on the internet and it's legitimacy since it appeared to be from the same company I had a policy with.. While I was on the phone with her, she did a little research and before giving me the company's phone number to move forward with a purchase, Yesenia called to make sure that I would be able to reach someone. Working with Yesenia is always a pleasure and I feel that she goes above and beyond!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Yesenia was able to help answer your questions. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Aurorah!

Pithykat Los Angeles, CA

Tina of Boomer Benefits helped my partner secure supplemental health insurance after being rejected by 3-4 companies. Her persistence paid off and I couldn't be happier knowing he now has health coverage. Thank you Tina - you're the best! It's refreshing to work with someone so dedicated - it's like she couldn't rest until she accomplished the task. Highly recommend both Tina and the company she works for - Boomer Benefits - thank you thank you thank you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Tina was able to help recently and get your coverage figured out. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and the recommendation! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Peter Arlington, TX

They always have a response to my request, and patiently answers my question. I contacted them 6 months before I was eligible to enroll Medicare. During that 6 months, they answered a lot of questions I have though they do not have any business with me. I would like to mention especially Mr. Billy W and Ms. Roni R who helped me a lot to choose plan and doctors.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Peter! Thank you for sharing your experience with Billy and Roni. We could not be happier knowing they provided such wonderful assistance and were able to find the right plan for your needs.

Doug Lundin Athens, TX

Ally G and Chris W have been very helpful in getting us started with all of our Medicare needs. They took initiative to insure that we had all of the insurance coverage that was best for us and that all of the information was up-to-date - important as we were relocating (including temporary stays at Air BnBs) at the same time so addresses were constantly changing.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Doug, we are so happy to know Ally and Chris could help you navigate Medicare recently! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback with both of them. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

J. D. Maney Pensacola, FL

I LOVE Boomer Benefits, and Delaney M in particular!! She has once again proved her worth to me AND Boomer Benefits. She helped me change Medicare Advantage plans last year, and now, since I am not happy with that choice, she once again helped me change plans, actually to my previous one! Delaney is very, very helpful, friendly, and oh so competent! She explains every step needed and answers any questions I might have right on the spot! I couldn't ask for a better health insurance representative than Delaney M!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Delaney! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad she was there to help you answer your questions and get you back on your previous plan! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for the recommendation, J.D.!

Tara Miami, FL

Kate H was extremely helpful, empathetic and patient in explaining the different aspects of the pharmaceutical insurance and finding the best option for me. Attempting to wade through the morass of Medicare insurance options can be scary and anxiety-inducing, so it is such a joy and relief to speak to a real live person—especially someone who is so courteous and professional. Thank you, Kate H, and thank you Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Tara! We're so happy to know Kate was there to help you with the pharmaceutical insurance side of Medicare! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Valerie Steil DeLand, FL

I am extremely pleased with my services from Boomer Benefits. I am new to Medicare. I worked with Catherine H during enrollment. She was excellent in walking me through the steps. She had answers to all of my questions. Her follow up was great! I then worked with Brandi A during follow up. She also was very helpful in contacting my supplement and getting my cards to me quickly. Again very pleased. Overall, very pleased. I highly recommend their services and Catherine H, Insurance Agent.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Valerie, we are happy to know Catherine could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback with her and Brandi. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Mar. 3rd, 2022