Boomer Benefits

8.2

David Courtright

Boomer Benefits has been a life saver for me.During the last 4 months I have gone through Prostate Cancer therapy followed by treatment for Degenerative Disc Disease. Then to top it off I retire December 31, 2023. That's a lot to deal with. Trying to set up my Medicare health insurance seemed like another tall hill to climb. The medicare manual looked like it was an inch and a half thick. To my great surprise I found Boomer Benefits. My company listed this service in the company benefits under My Retirement. So I called the number, and spoke to a gentleman named Nathan T. He walked me through the process in less than hour. Wow, what relief! I have referred Boomer Benefits to some friends and to other retirees, to check out this service. Thank you Boomer Benefits! I will use your service when I renew Medicare each year!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

David, we're delighted to receive your review! It's incredibly rewarding to know that we made a positive impact on your experience. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you for choosing us and sharing your experience with Nathan. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Bruce Harwell San Antonio, TX

My wife and I have used BoomerBenefits going on six years now and could not be more pleased with the service we have recieved, especially the first year going into Medicare. That was a learning experience. They cleared up so many gray areas and gave us ample information to make good decisions. And here we aretoday. This year, the medical plans were a no-brainer, but the PDP was a different story. The agent helping us, Lisa C. presented several options. And we had a multitude of questions and concerns. But she was so very patient and gave us plenty of pertinent information to work with which led to a good choice. Thank you again Lisa!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Bruce, we are so happy you were connected with Lisa! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad she was able to assist you and answer your questions promptly! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team!

David Johnson Parkton, MD

My wife turned 65 and we were in the midst of trying to understand Medicare, all it's parts, and MediGap to choose the coverage we need. It was an absolute jungle of terms, this and that, etc. Allison B, our agent at Boomer Benefits, was very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and understand, and took her time explaining our options not oly about what we needed, but also brought a list of insurance providers and rates for us to choose from. During our conference call with Allison, we were able to make an informed decision on what our needs were and the next steps. She helped us submit an application for the coverage we need with the best company with the best policy and pricing. Anyone confused about Medicare anything should contact Allison B at Boomer Benefits to clear the air.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendation, David! We’re happy Allison was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

Susan Henry Columbus, OH

I first spent several days investigating brokers, and determined that Boomer Benefits is the best in the business! Was trying to help a friend change her plan for next year. We were assigned to Bill W, who gave us quite a bit of his time. He thoroughly explained her options and was able to help her select a plan that would allow her to keep her current specialists, but also save about $2200 a year! As an unexpected bonus he was able to help me change my own plan to a plan with roughly the same cost, and a better track record of not issuing big rate hikes annually. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits, and Bill W in particular!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, we are so happy you were connected with Bill! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad he was able to assist you and help you find a more cost-effective plan! We cannot thank you enough for your review and 5-star rating!

Pat VanVolkinburg

Wendy H did an excellent job explaining the part D drug coverage to me. She was very thorough, and continued to follow up until I could get it all figured out. Thanks Wendy!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad to hear that Wendy could assist you with your Part D plan. Thank you for your review, Pat!

Henry Nash Dyer, IN

Very knowledgeable and well informed staff on the complexities of medicare. My agent put me on the right path that was best for my situation. Very satisfied with the results and the excellent service and communication.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Henry, we truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your review!

michael J Germantown, MD

I worked with Jessica M to get a renewal of medicare supplemental health insurance. Jessica was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She ended up saving me 40.00 a month. Thank you so much.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jessica! We're so glad she could help you find a more cost-effective plan!

Keith Joseph Plymouth, WI

Boomer Benefits have been so helpful to both my wife and myself as we went through the process of selecting our Medicare supplement. Just lately I was having some issues with enrolling in Part D. With the help of Veronica E, I was able to easily complete the process. Thank you so much to the staff at Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your 5-star review, Keith! It is great to hear that Veronica could help with a recent Part D issue! Thank you for trusting us to be able to help you with your Medicare needs.

Jan. 31st, 2024

David Folts Girard, OH

Amanda R provided an outstanding level of service when asked a question regarding Medicare Supplemental premiums. Her response was timely and to the point. Boomer Benefits is my most trusted resource for all things Medicare! Well done, Amanda!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, David, for your review! Thank you for allowing Amanda to assist you. We appreciate your support and 5-star rating very much!

Reiko Bubbly Torrance, CA

Mr. Nathan T was is my agent. He helped me with Medicare application through phone calls and emails. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. It was great I had him to finish the application. My husband also had a superb service with this company last two years too. I highly recommend the company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is wonderful to hear that Nathan could provide you with great customer service! Thank you very much for your recommendation and 5-star rating!

Joanna Sterling Huntsville, AL

I was hesitant at first to use this company but I quickly found out they knew what they were doing. I worked with Jessica Y and she was amazing. She answered all my questions and kept me informed during the process. I would definitely recommend her to everyone

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Joanna! It is great to hear that Jessica could answer your questions and provide you with prompt communication throughout the process. We truly appreciate your recommendation!

Jose Garcia Montesano, WA

Navigating the complexities of Medicare supplement plans are best left to the professionals. that's why we turned to Boomer Benefits. Sarah K took the time to explain to us what was need to start the process, she helped me and my wife with the application process to obtain the plan G, Medigap policy. Thanks again Sarah K

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jose, thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with Sarah! We are happy to know she could explain things clearly and assist you and your wife with your plan options!

Dale Philadelphia, PA

I’m happy to recommend Chris W at Boomer Benefits. Chris could not have been better. He was well-informed and explained things clearly. And he was remarkably responsive. I’m looking forward to working with him in the future!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Dale, for your recommendation. It is wonderful to know that Chris could explain things clearly and provide you with effective communication. Your feedback and review are greatly appreciated!

Sue Burke Overland Park, KS

Bill W of Boomer Benefits helped me navigate through the Medicare/Insurance process. His guidance not only eased my stress but also helped me to understand the benefits. He is invaluable to Boomers and I am so fortunate to have him as my representative. Thanks so much Bill.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It's great to hear that Bill could assist you with your Medicare journey and help make the process a bit easier! We appreciate your 5-star rating and review!

Carla Jones Leander, TX

I would give Veronica E a 10 star rating if I could! She is helping me with my Part D Plan. I am new to Medicare and am very impressed with Veronica's patience and willingness to convey to me how all of this works. I'm thankful she is helping.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carla, thank you for your incredibly kind feedback! We're so glad Veronica could assist you with your Part D and take the time to explain things clearly. We know Medicare can be so confusing, so thank you for allowing us to help!

Jan. 9th, 2024

mcbserpa

As usual Boomer Benefits delivered a great service. Agent Riley M helped me with all my questions and contacted my supplemental insurance agency to obtain a discount. I highly recommend this company for all your Medicare coverage needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're happy to hear that Riley could answer your questions! We greatly appreciate your recommendation.

Jan. 8th, 2024

MARK PUDELSKI Dobczyce, 12

A big thank you to Ashley S. During the open enrollment period she helped me find a more affordable Plan D coverage. Due to her help, I was able to reduce my monthly charge to $0 and get three of 4 prescriptions for free. Lowering my yearly costs by over $270. Great job Ashley

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Ashley! We're so glad she could help you find a more cost-effective prescription plan!

Henri Soucy Oakland, CA

We used Kendra G. at Boomer Benefits to reduce my wife's Medigap and Prescription Premium coverage substantially for 2024. We are saving annually $306 on the Medigap coverage premiums and $1,008 on the Prescription Premiums. She is experienced in her knowledge of the health products. Very customer service oriented. She was a pleasure to work with. We are retired, so saving money is important. We would wholeheartedly recommend you contact Kendra G., for your health insurance needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kendra! We're glad she could help you find a more cost-effective plan!

Nancy Rigoloso Seattle, WA

Tina K, sales agent, has been extremely helpful in helping me switch from a Medicare Advantage healthcare policy to a supplement policy. Lost in the maze of the world of Medicare, I finally called Boomer Benefits. Tina worked out all the details and made the whole process easy, answering all my questions along the way. Thank you, Tina, and thank you Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Nancy, for sharing your experience with Tina. We are pleased to know she could help you with your plan options and make it a little less confusing! Thank you for your 5-star rating and review!

Chuck Grosik Chester, VA

Tish is top-notch. As roughly 20-year CSR Manager and a top-ranked Inside Sales Account Manager, I know how a customer contact should be handled. Tish is informed, a very good listener and pleasant while assisting me in making a major Medicare decision. Best (by a good bit) Account Sales person (6-8 Medicare brokers contacted) I interviewed/interacted-with.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your high praise, Chuck! It is great to hear that Tish could provide you with such great customer service. We greatly appreciate your review!

Frank Allen Jacksonville, FL

Ashley G was a tremendous guiding resource in assisting me to determine the best drug/ medication insurance plan. Ashley was completely communicative and always responded. Following our phone conversation she completed a plan comparison so I became fully informed. After my decision Ashley continued to follow up with me to make sure I had any/every question answered. It is great to know Ashley will be there in December 2024 to do this again. Thank you Ashley!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Frank, for sharing your experience with Ashley! We are very happy to know Ashley could be there to help. We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating.

Rob Lockwood St. Marys, GA

Wrapped up Medicare Part D today. Boomer Benefits has been just wonderful...from how well the book is written to signing up for GAP insurance and then Part D. Today, Bree W, walked me thru the process and completed the purchase. I can't say enough about their people and process. I have bought the book for friends and suggested they call Boomer. Everyone's experience has been the same as mine. Why would you not use them...it doesn't cost you a penny and they rock!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and feedback, Rob! Thank you for sharing your experience with Bree!

L. Benjamin Dallas, TX

I have been a client of Boomer Benefits for about 5 years. One of my best decisions ever!! Everyone I have spoken with, especially Gillian B, has been so knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. I feel that this is a complicating & intimidating subject, but Gillian has made it so easy and understandable. Save yourself a lot of time, trouble, and stress, and make these folks your first call.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It's so nice to hear that Gillian could be so helpful to you. We appreciate being able to have you as a client for almost 5 years now! Thank you for your support.

GJohnson Miami, FL

It is difficult deciding which prescription plan is best. Julia was a tremendous help. She helped me pick the best plan. Boomer Benefits is a wonderful organization. It has wonderful employees. Julia was patient, friendly, and knowledgeable. She didn't rush me, but gave me options to look at. I felt more in control of deciding which plan would provide good service for the right price.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Julia! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Jeff K Allentown, PA

Transitioning to Medicare is a new phase in life that I found scary and challenging until I found Boomer Benefits. They have guided me through every step of the Medicare process for both Medicare itself and the supplemental insurance. I especially like that their representatives specialize in specific areas of Medicare supplements, yet each representative is still knowledgeable of all aspects of Medicare. My wife and I are very grateful for the support provided by Cynthia G for Plan C Juliette T For the drug plan Cheyanne K who is currently assisting us with the dental plan

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jeff! We're so happy to know our team could get you and your wife everything you needed! We greatly appreciate your review.

Marie Trackim Laurelton, NJ

I recently worked with Ashley S on changing my Part D plan. I was very pleased with the process. After requesting a phone appointment through their website, I immediately received a call from Ashley confirming they received my request and promising to call back once Open Enrollment started. I received a call from Ashley during the first week of OE and completed my transaction the same day. All went smoothly and Ashley was also very responsive to a few follow-up emails I sent with additional questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and feedback, Marie! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ashley! We look forward to assisting you in the future whenever you need assistance!

Denise Dickerson Houston, TX

I'm fairly new to the Medicare life and Boomer Benefits made it so easy. Earlier this year I received a bill that I thought should have been covered under my plan and Boomer Benefits, specifically Natasha R, saved the day. She did all the legwork necessary to get me a refund. I couldn't be more happy with Natasha's service and Boomer Benefits in general.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team, Denise! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Natasha was in solving your billing issue. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Carol H. Laguna Niguel, CA

I’ve been using Boomer Benefits for three years now. First it was Darla who effectively explained Medicare, secondary insurance and drug programs. What a big help. For the past two years I had the pleasure of working with Brandon T. for my drug plan. Both years he has found me a wonderful plan and saved me money. He is very patient with walking me through my not so good computer skills. Thank you Brandon T. - From Carol H.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Carol! We're so happy to know Darla and Brandon could get you everything you needed! We greatly appreciate your review.

Tommy Dean Midland, GA

Boomer Benefits is a great partner to have in setting up your Medicare options. Laura B was so easy to work with, knowledgeable of all the options and clearly communicated next steps. And if we have questions about a claim or coverage during the year, you call Boomer Benefits rather than some insurance company’s foreign call center. A great company and we highly recommend them!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendation, Tommy! We’re happy Laura was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

susan warren Madison, TN

Madison M is amazing! In speaking with her previous to signing up for my Part D, we'd discussed a particular company to sign up with. However, when the time came to actually sign up, we realized the company I'd picked was not going to be cost effective for me. Maddie was so patient in going over everything to make sure my choice was right for me personally. If you're on the fence as to whether you should use Boomer Benefits as your Medicare broker, jump off and sign up, you'll be more than glad you did!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, we are so happy to know Madison could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Wally Klatch Denver, CO

I was struggling with a foggy understanding of Medicare and a friend pointed me to Boomer Benefits. After reading their material and watching their videos I reached out to them, and their agent Catherine H got in touch with me. My situation has some complications like living overseas when I turned 65 and not enrolling promptly in Medicare, and Catherine was careful to listen to the details of my situation and to clarify my goals, and then laid out the options that were most appropriate for me and "held my hand" as I worked to understand them and put them in place. The result is that I feel a high level of comfort about my health coverage for the coming years and the Medicare configuration I chose. Thanks Boomer Benefits and thanks Catherine H!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Wally, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Catherine. We are so pleased to hear she could be so helpful to you. Thank you for trusting us to help!

Jim Sparta, WI

I’m having some challenges with the cost of new meds and Sydney researched my co-pays/out-of-pocket, different med options, she did all the work, and her follow up is terrific… The same experience I’ve gotten every time I’ve worked With Boomer Benefits. Signing up for Medicare, and supplements two years ago was inundating for me. I had no clue and when I stumbled on this company they Went through options and had me signed up for the Wright program to fit me best… Solid coverage at a realistic price. I was lucky to find Boomer. Benefits and The team of great people… This recent recent experience was with Sydney but I’ve worked with three or four different people and they’re all 10 out of 10

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Sydney. It is great to hear that she could assist you in your Medicare journey in finding what is suitable for your healthcare needs and budget. Thank you for allowing us to help, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Nov. 29th, 2023

Theresa Burger TN

I have used Boomer Benefits for 3 years and still amazed how dedicated they are to help each person find the best Medicare Supplement plans. They follow up each year and reach out to evaluate your needs to assure not only the best plans but at the best cost for you. I want to especially give A 5 Star shout out of thanks to Chasaty A. She reached out to assist us with a New Part D plan which although set up went fine was requiring additional approval from Doctors for one of the medication my husband takes and needed immediate approval. Chasaty made the process so easy and went the additional to reach out at each step to answer any questions and coordinate with Doctor and Pharmacy. She is one of the reason that I tell Everyone about Boomers. All they Representatives and Team members so true concern for members of Boomers

3 months ago Edited January 18, 2024

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Theresa, we are so happy you were connected with Bree! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad she was able to assist you and answer your questions promptly! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team!

Nov. 28th, 2023

christine krones

Thank you to Sydney (V) for helping and continue helping me with my son's gap insurance. We had an issue with the insurance company. I left a message that evening and she called me back the next morning. She helped me call the insurance company twice to sell the problem. Sydney, Ashlee, Sandra, Bree, Shelley, the awesome receptionist is why I picked Boomer Benefits there is someone to help if you're representative is gone. Sydney advocated for my son with the insurance company. She took the time to make sure it was solved. Sydney also, emailed after to inform us she was going to make a follow-up to make sure everything was good. Thank you

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Christine, we are so happy you were connected with Sydney and our team! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did. We’re glad she was able to assist you! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience!

Nov. 28th, 2023

Carol Cook McKinney, TX

Boomer Benefits is an awesome company. Last year, they helped me get my Rx plan and my Medicare supplement plan. Both were great plans for that year. This year, I had to change both plans, and Ashley G. helped me both times. In August, she located a replacement Medicare Supplement plan that met my needs much better than the previous one. Now, during the annual fall signup/change time, she found a new Rx plan for me. Ashley is a thoughtful, conscientious representative. I had so many questions, often was anxious about how the plan worked. She always responded with quick, informative answers. She put my mind at ease. This Medicare 'maze' is difficult to maneuver and I'm extremely grateful to work with Boomer Benefits and Ashley.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Carol, for taking the time to give us a review and share your experience. We are pleased to hear that Ashley could assist you with finding plans that work better for your healthcare needs and budget. We know Medicare can be so confusing sometimes, so thank you for trusting us to be here to help. Don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Nov. 14th, 2023

Sandra Casner Denver, CO

"Several months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being submitted to insurance by my doctor's office. The billing office kept stating that the service was not a charge that Medicare would cover. I kept insisting that they submit it. I worked with Alexis P and she basically took charge of the situation. Alexis and I called the billing office together and after more follow calls on her part, I got a call from Alexis stating that the charge has been dropped due to the fact that for whatever reason the billing office never submitted it to Medicare for payment. Alexis was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service you can expect from the Boomer agency."

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sandra, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and give us a review. We are pleased to hear that Alexis could assist you with a billing issue. Thank you for trusting us to be able to help you with your Medicare. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Nov. 10th, 2023

Andy S Ferrisburgh, VT

I recently started on Medicare and I got 2 medical bills which showed that Medicare rejected both (at the time, I didn't know why and was in a panic) but was because my previous insurance mistakenly still showed as primary. I called Boomer Benefits (Jasmine) who got initiated a 3 way call with Medicare so the problem could be corrected. Jasmine said it would take a number of days to get corrected and she would give me a call back on a specific date. She called me on that date and verified that the corrections were made. I was amazed and so very pleasantly surprised that Jasmine really took ownership to solve my problem, WAY WAY beyond my expectations. Thanks so much Jasmine!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Andy, for taking the time to give us a review. It is great to hear that Jasmine could help you resolve these billing issues. Thank you for trusting us to be on your side. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Nov. 8th, 2023

Flo Costa Itasca, IL

The ins and outs of Medicare can be so confusing, so at a friend's advice he suggested contact Boomer Benefits. I spoke to Billy W there and he was incredible to work with! He thoroughly explained all the plan options and costs, leaving nothing behind. He asked me some questions and from my answers we determined that an Advantage Plan would be my best fit. He then emailed all of that paperwork, and went through it with me line by line making sure I understood everything before I signed anything He was very honest and even explained that if I changed my mind next year and wanted to go with a supplement plan instead of the Advantage plan, then it may need to go through an underwriting process before I would be approved for it. He was also very patient with all of my questions and not rushing me through anything. I am so happy that I called Boomer Benefits and even happier that Billy W is the one who took care of me! I have already posted on my Fb page to recommend this company and Billy to my friends. I am so glad that I made this call. It's the best thing I ever did for myself! Please don't hesitate to call them yourself. You won't be sorry you did. Ten star's hands down!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are thrilled to hear that Billy could provide you with such excellent customer service. Thank you for trusting us to help you on your Medicare journey. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Nov. 3rd, 2023

Susan Young Fayetteville, AR

Over the course of two phone conversations, Dustin H patiently answered all my questions and gave me several insurance options to consider. He didn't push for one plan over another---his goal was to give me the information I needed to make my own decisions. When I asked for his opinions, he gave me thoughtful, fact-based answers. I really appreciate this way of doing business! When I was ready, Dustin helped me with all the paperwork needed to enroll in the Medigap plan I chose as well as a dental-vision-hearing package. (He also offered suggestions for Part D but I chose to enroll in Part D through my beloved locally owned pharmacy.) My experience working with Dustin and with Boomer Benefits has been top-notch every step of the way. Thank you, Dustin, and thank you, Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, thank you for sharing your experience with Dustin. We are pleased to hear he could answer your questions and help you explore your plan options. We greatly appreciate your review and 5-star rating!

Nov. 3rd, 2023

Peggy Murray Miami, FL

Tina K get 10 stars from me for being outstanding at understanding my fears, my questions and my unease at making such a huge decision. Even as a well-qualified admin person, I found this process daunting. Important decisions that can affect your income and quality of life! Tina, WAS GREAT!! She got my sense of humor and rolled with my personality. Even though I had done my homework knew the plan and insurance company I wanted to use, she went over a few other plan options that might be even better for me. She wanted to make sure I got what was best for me. Tina was kind, funny, knowledgeable and caring. I was so impressed!! I look forward, if I ever need assistance with insurance issues, to dealing with BB's customer service. Their first tier of customer service, their agents, is top-notch!! In the meantime, I am referring my friends to Tina!! Thanks again!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Peggy, we are thrilled to know that Tina could provide you with such excellent customer service. It is wonderful to hear how helpful and personable she could be. We are determined to always provide top-notch customer service, so we are glad Tina could provide that for you. Thank you for your review and 5-star rating!

Nov. 2nd, 2023

Thanks Sydney Panama City Beach, FL

Sidney V provided stellar service. She found a coupon to lower my colonoscopy prep meds. Thanks Sidney!

Jerry Welborn Starkville, MS

Kathryn H was very helpful by promptly answering questions about the Part D Medical plan that was recommended for me. She is an asset to your company and your clients.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is great to hear that Kathryn could answer your questions. Thank you for your kind feedback, Jerry!

Feb. 20th, 2024

kathy hayman

What we’re having problems with our prescription plan I spoke with Angie K she was just awesome. So responsive and knowledgeable really made our life easier. Thank you so much.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kathy, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that Angie could provide you with great customer service.

Jan. 26th, 2024

Jonathan Piernak Madison Heights, MI

I love working with Boomer Benefits. They are a very customer friendly company. Representative Chasaty A is the best. She is very knowledgeable and does a great job with all are needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for allowing Chasaty to assist you! We appreciate your feedback!

G GN Moyie Springs, ID

Ellery C @Ellery C, was a huge help in reducing our medical bills, taking the lead in contacting billing departments, and getting us a reasonable, fair, bill settlement. Thank you Boomer Benefits and Ellery C. Micah Smith

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is great to hear that Ellery could assist you with a billing issue. Thank you so much for trusting us to help!

Kerry Eaker Chicago, IL

Dustin is an amazingly informative agent. He quickly and accurately explained the ins and outs and left me feeling confident in my choice of companies. I would recommend Dustin to anyone!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kerry, thank you for your 5-star rating and recommendation! We're pleased to hear that Dustin could explain things clearly and provide you with great customer service!

Tinnie Salzano Raleigh, NC

We had a wonderful experience working with Ryan L . He was extremely knowledgeable as well as patient with our questions. I plan to recommend Boomer Benefits to my family and friends!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tinnie, thank you for sharing your experience with Ryan! We are happy to know he could answer your questions. Thank you so much for your recommendation and support!

Deb Ivie Belton, MO

I want to say that Xavier J was the most helpful and fantastic person I’ve spoken to in a long time about my medical needs. He needs to be praised at what he does with his job because he is wonderful. Thank you Xavier.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Deb! We are glad Xavier could assist you.

Mary Moses Ottawa, KS

Working with Veronica E was very enjoyable and easy. She answered all my questions and got me all set up. Working with insurance is sometimes confusing but she made it clear.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We appreciate your review, Mary! We're happy to hear that Veronica could answer your questions and help make it all a little less confusing!

Jan. 11th, 2024

Ritchie Hamm Belton, TX

The people at Boomer Benefits are informative and helpful, top-notch, and extremely knowledgeable regarding Medicare and benefits. They made it so easy to understand and enroll. Special thanks to Julia P for her help!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Ritchie! We are pleased to hear that Julia could assist you.

Jan. 8th, 2024