Boomer Benefits

8.7

Carol Barker Soddy-Daisy, TN

I worked with Tina K to choose my Medigap plan. Tina was very knowledgeable. She was so helpful and answered my many questions and emails before I made my final decision. I am so thankful that I found Boomer Benefits and had Tina to assist me. Kudos to Tina! Carol B.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tina! We’re happy she could help you with your Medicare enrollment and find the right plan for your needs. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Susan Gattis Midland, MI

Working with this company is the best thing we have ever done. Their prices are affordable, they give you excellent personal service, they’re a phone call away, and my agent Jasmine Returns my call within hours. She always make sure I am completely happy with the service she has provided.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Jasmine during this process! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she could help you recently! Thank you for sharing this review, Susan!

Beverly Gearhart Englishtown, NJ

A big THANK YOU to JANAY F for helping me with my questions of how my medicare/ supplement policy works. After I had made many different calls to the doctor, billing company, the insurance company & was confused, I called Boomer Benefits & Janay explained everything in detail to me so I could understand. THANKS AGAIN, JANAY!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Janay and for allowing us to help you with the billing issue! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review about our team!

janed d Manheim, PA

Jasleen S's customer support was beyond any expectations. There are not enough superlatives to describe her demeanor, her knowledge, patience and efficiency. I also appreciated her keeping me updated along the way on her resolution of the billing issue. Thank you again, Jasleen!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jasleen and for allowing us to help you with the billing issue! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review about our team!

Marianne Aurora, CO

Katie (Becca) J was very knowledgeable about Part D, the drug insurance. She found the best options for us and did a great job explaining the benefits. She even provided information regarding coupons we can use if we hit the "donut hole."

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Becca could answer your questions, find you a cost-effective Part D plan and ensure you had the right coupons to use. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Marianne!

Cat Dennis Palatine, IL

Boomer Benefits has been helping me for the last 4 years and my agents have always been sweethearts. Now I'm working with Courtney and she was just the nicest most effective and efficient worker I've had yet. They sure know how to hire them 😊

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Cat! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team and for allowing us to help you these past few years! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review.

KEVIN DEAL Woodbine, NJ

Catherine H did a fantastic job. Shopped for best prices and coverage. Explain benefits . Made suggestions. Provide info on filing for Medicare part b. Followed up when I didn’t respond timely to ensure everything got done. Couldn’t ask for more and I a very demanding customer. Highly recommend Catherine and boomer babies,

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Catherine. We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to answer your questions and find you the right plan! We will pass this along, Kevin!

Richard Mable Woodstock, CT

Angie was very knowledgeable and helpful regarding specific questions on medications and vaccines eligibility and costs. She responded within 24 hours with a detailed e-mail and then follow up with telephone calls to ensure that all my questions were satisfactorily answered. She and her team are highly recommended.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Angie could answer your questions and share her knowledge with you! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our team. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Richard!

James Kaufmann Saint Charles, IL

I found working with Boomer Benefits to be a very helpful experience. I found the agent I worked with , Linda H, to be very pleasant, knowledgeable & patient. She was always quick to respond with any questions I had with enrolling in Medicare for the 1st time. Thank you Linda!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, James! We're so happy Linda could assist you with your Medicare enrollment. We greatly appreciate your review!

Ginny Magliolo Dallas, TX

I recently received a bill from a doctor’s office that I didn’t understand. I called Boomer Benefits and Elizabeth D answered my question within hours. She was so knowledgeable and patient; a great representative of her company!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Ginny! We’re so pleased we could help investigate this bill for you!

Edgard Barona Carteret, NJ

I called Boomer Benefits to set up insurance for my wife. I talked to Amy B. She is outstanding. This is uncharted territory for me and she made it easy without rushing me and answering all of my questions. I have heard of this company in a podcast and I have to say that they exceeded my expectations.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Edgard! Thank you for sharing your experience with Amy and for allowing us to help you through this transition! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review.

Sandra Morris Murfreesboro, TN

Katherine H was extremely helpful while navigating me through the Medicare maze on my initial contact with her. Anticipating many of my questions before I could ask, she was extremely knowledgeable, informative and professional. I won't be eligible for benefits until August, but I look forward to working with her in the future. Thanks!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Catherine! We’re so glad she could help you find the right plan for your needs and make sure all your coverage was in place. We greatly appreciate the review and will be here to help you in the future!

michael daley Taunton, MA

Becca J my contact at Boomer Benefits is very friendly and helpful. She found me a great plan that fit my needs. And while I did the enrollment on line, I had to reach out to her a couple of times for assistance. She got back to me quickly and helped me through the process. She was a pleasure to work with! Thank you, Mike D.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Becca We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help answer your recent questions and find the right plan for you! We will pass this along, Mike!

May. 16th, 2022

Jeff Bloomdahl Waukesha, WI

They should actually be 10 STAR! This is by far the best group you can use as you approach Medicare age and continue thru the Medicare years. Forget the mailings and the phone calls, just contact Boomer Benefits and let them make the medical insurance decisions a no brainer for you! They take care of everything and keep you updated with possible better solutions as time goes by.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Jeff! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team and for allowing us to help you through this transition! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review.

drue wise Port Isabel, TX

Boomer Benefits was recommended to me by my cousin when I was ready to sign up for Medicare. I did some research on my own and the called the company. The representative I worked with, Matthew M, was very knowledgeable and patient. After several calls with Matthew, he answered all of my numerous questions and helped me apply for Medigap, Part D, and dental/vision/hearing. I love the one stop shopping experience and the professionalism of Matthew. I highly recommend Boomer Benefts. Definitely a 5 star experience!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Matthew! We’re so glad he could help you find the right plans for your needs and make sure all your coverage was in place. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation and will be here to help you in the future!

Jerry Griffin Leonard, TX

One call to the main number got me to the person I needed to visit with about a new account. The person answering the main number was veery polite and professional. Niegel R was the representative I delt with and he was outstanding. Very attentive to my questions and took the time to provide me with the answers I needed to make an informed decision on health care insurance. This was a no stress experience, and I would highly recommend Nigel R to anyone needing answers on their healthcare insurance needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jerry! We're so happy to know Nigel could assist you through this transition and answer your questions. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and review! Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Lisa Spears Louisville, KY

I was not excited about having to make a decision about Medicare plans but Trey D at Boomer Benefits was very kind and helpful. He made the process almost painless. He was able to answer all of my questions to my satisfaction. I found out about this company from a YouTube search. Before and after talking with Trey, I watched several of Danielle’s videos about Medicare issues. I was very happy to find a reputable company that offered such comprehensive information. I have already recommended Boomer Benefits to family members.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Lisa! We're so happy to know Trey could assist you through this transition and answer your questions. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and review!

Mike Lou Pensacola, FL

I found Boomer Benefits on YouTube by watching a few of their informative Medicare videos, which motivated me to call them and sign up for Medicare through their company. With one phone call, after doing some extensive research, I was assisted by Preston G. After thoroughly going over the process and options Preston had me all setup with the Plan I wanted and found me the best pricing options. I was VERY impressed with the exceptional customer service Preston and Boomer Benefits provided and will only be using them for all my future Medicare needs. Mike Loustaunau

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Mike! Thank you for sharing your experience with Preston! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you recently.

CIndy Garden City, MI

I had the pleasure of working with Yesi S at Boomer Benefits to help me choose a Medicare prescription drug plan. She guided me through every step of the process while taking away the guessing game had I tried to do this on my own. She even followed up with a personal phone call to say everything went through and when to expect my card. Thank you , Yesi!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cindy! We're so happy to know Yesenia could assist you through this transition and provide you with the information needed to choose the right drug plan for your needs. We greatly appreciate your review!

Mona C McDonald

Very grateful to have found the ad on Facebook and called. My husband and I both needed insurance and Mr. D got us us both covered with great insurances. I also spoke with Mr. A who handled somethings for me and double check to make sure everything went in correctly with no problems. Both were outstanding. Also very happy with their follow up on things. I would highly recommend Boomer Benifits to anyone needing insurance and help in understanding Medicare. If there was more than 5 star ratings I personally would rate them higher. Thank you Johnnie and Mona McDonald

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with our agents! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad we were able to help you with your enrollments and provided a smooth transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation, Mona and Johnnie!

JOHN HASEMAN Manteno, IL

I am very happy with the service provided by Boomer Benefits. Had a billing issue with my Doctors office biller that had been ongoing for months. After contacting Alexis P at Boomer Benefits about my issue the issue was resolved. Alexis made several contacts to me and also spoke to the doctors office biller directly resolving the concerns. Alexis also re-contacted me by phone the next day with a detailed explanation. The customer service provided exceeded my expectations. Thank You John H.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Alexis! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was able to figure out the billing issue with your provider. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation, John!

Apr. 29th, 2022

Marie Meade McKinney, TX

I signed up with Boomer Benefits a year and a half ago, based in part on all its glowing reviews. They have lived up to those positive reviews. What prompted me to write this review was the superb communication, follow-through and follow-up of Jasmine B, the Representative specializing in Claims on their Client Service Team who was assisting me submitting reimbursements. Working with her was a worry-free and time-saving experience. After her latest follow-up, I spontaneously emailed her to express my enthusiastic appreciation. It was 100% unsolicited.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Jasmine! We’re so glad she was able to help you with the claim and continuously followed up to ensure it was taken care of. We greatly appreciate the review and will be here to help you in the future!

Apr. 29th, 2022

Conrad DeFilippis Sorrento, FL

Boomer Benefits is the perfect resource to have all your queries about Medicare Supplement Plans addressed to your satisfaction, and yes, to get you on board with Plans that especially work for you within your budget. A special thank you to Bill W for working with me on my primary Supplement Plan, as well as to Katie "Becca" J and most recently, Allyson "Ally" G, for facilitating my getting on board with a Part D Plan of choice. In fact, Ally's follow-through via emails and phone calls regarding my selected Prescription Drug Plan was exemplary. Will highly recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone now on their Medicare journey.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experiences with Bill, Becca, and Ally. We’re so glad they were able to help you through this transition. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Dee Jay Ellensburg, WA

Worked with Samantha D getting my Medicare account established. She was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Every question I had was answered thoroughly and professionally which I really appreciated. For me, being an extremely busy person, the best way to connect with Samantha was to schedule an appointment for phone consultation. She was spot on prompt which I greatly appreciated. I also appreciated the assist during the application process because Samantha was right there on the phone walking me through everything. It was virtually a seamless process. I cannot thank her enough for everything. She really knows her stuff.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dee! We're so happy to know Samantha could find you a cost-effective plan and help you through the application process. We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Nancy Adams Lone Tree, IA

I have been following Boomer Benefits on their Facebook page for the past 2-3 months, as I will begin Medicare soon. After watching their responses to questions and issues that clients (and even people who didn’t seem to be signed up with them) in very thorough and helpful ways and reading excellent recommendations from their current clients thread after thread, I decided to call and speak with someone today. I spoke with Chris W. who was extremely helpful telling me about the company, answering questions that I had about both the company and my Plan options. He was very thorough, kind and friendly. I did sign up and feel so comfortable choosing Boomer Benefits to work with. I highly recommend this company who will not only get you signed up for a plan that you are comfortable with, but will continue to work with you on the backend if you have future issues with claims, etc.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team and our Facebook page! Thank you for sharing your experience with Chris. We’re so glad he was able to help you through this transition. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Barbara Hoeft Grand Haven, MI

Four years ago, I signed up for Medicare and my supplemental plan through Boomer Benefits. Four months later, I had to go in for emergency surgery. Although I gave my new cards to everyone, the billing for emergency services, ambulance and hospital stay did not go through. I received a ton of bills and had a real mess to try and figure out. I called Boomer Benefits and they took over the situation and got everything straightened out and rebilled correctly. They did such a great job. It would have taken me forever to straighten out. Just recently, I worked with Chasaty A to add a dental, vision and hearing plan. She sent me info on several plans and helped me pick the right one for my needs. She truly gave me 5-star service. I would recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team and more recently, Chasaty! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad we’ve been able to help over the past 4 years. We greatly appreciate the review! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Kim Cooley

I first went to Boomer Benefits for assistance in finding the right Medicare plan. They also said they would be there for me after the plans were chosen and implemented whenever I had questions or needed assistance with the insurance carrier. They were not kidding about that! I recently contacted them for assistance, and they were amazing! Roni R was wonderful to work with. She was able to quickly connect with the insurance carrier and conference me into the call so I could ask my questions and receive an immediate response. Roni was responsive, helpful and really nice to work with. Very happy I met Boomer Benefits and Roni!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Roni! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your kind words, Kim!

Donna Noonan Galveston, TX

First of all, their online information and 6 day mini-medicare course is a terrific knowledge base to work from. I had signed up for Part A and Part B, but was running out of time for medigap and Part D. Filled out the "Contact me" request and got a call the next day. Trey D was so helpful. He listens and answers with as little or much information as you need. Best of all he gives you a little insight into the workings of medigap. (All above board). Withing an hour I had chosen a plan that I was very happy with. The best part is Boomer Benefits will help me with any future issues. Trey saved me hours of looking through a stack of medicare mailings and calling the insurance companies. One of the best decisions I have made. Thanks Trey.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Trey was able to help answer your questions and make it such an easy process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Donna!

Timothy Hackler Spring Hill, FL

Delaney M. from Boomer Benefits contacted me concerning a post I made on the company's Facebook page. She was following up to be sure I understood my current benefits and insurance plans. Delaney represents why I chose Boomer Benefits to handle my medicare insurance. She was knowledgeable and genuinely interested in helping resolve my concerns. By the end of our conversation, she answered all my questions. Shen then made an appointment to contact me during the renewal period to help me in selecting the best plans for our needs. I couldn't ask for any better support or help. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone looking for help with their medicare insurance plans.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Delaney! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Timothy!

Darlene Meader Riggs Houston, TX

Insurance intimidates me. Relatively intelligent in all other areas of life, I just have trouble retaining insurance information and rates, coverages, deductibles run together, blur and turn to mud in my brain! Add to that, a profound hearing impairment makes talking on the phone excruciating for both parties. Enter Matthew M, patience personified, he worked with my hearing loss and my mental block over insurance definitions. I’m 65 next month and confident I am well prepared due to Matt’s careful attention to detail, thorough discussion of my needs, my fears and my financial situation. I hate talking about insurance! But Matt was warm, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I’m grateful!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Matthew! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad he was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Darlene!

Mar. 31st, 2022

Josefa Garcia Capshaw Phoenix, AZ

I love Boomers they are very helpful. They call back when they say they will and they help me and resolved 3 deferent issues I had. Josefa G.. Capshaw

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team! We love to receive such positive feedback about our team.

Jun. 27th, 2022

Mel Summers Mannford, OK

Jacob C with Boomer Benefits provided thorough, patient and friendly with my Medicare supplement, Rx, dental and vision needs. I truly appreciate his assistance and guidance

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Jacob could answer your questions, find you a cost-effective plan and ensure your coverage was in place. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Mel!

Jun. 27th, 2022

Joanne P. Enterprise, AL

I saw an ad on line for Boomer Benefits and had many questions. Anthony S. was polite, helpful, patient as he helped me navigate into Medicare supplemental insurance. Thank you Anthony!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Anthony! We’re happy he could help you with your Medicare enrollment. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Jun. 20th, 2022

Velia Garcia Mount Juliet, TN

Excellent, customer service by Amanda S, I had called in about coverage question, gave her all information & she was able to contact the appropriate individuals & my question & issue was resolved!! Thank you Amanda !!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Velia! We're so happy Amanda could assist you with the recent issue. We greatly appreciate your review!

SG Chicago, IL

Friends of mine recommended Boomer Benefits to me. I am so glad they did. I was fortunate to work with Tina K. She was professional, patient, pleasant, attentive and answered all of my questions. I will be sure to highly recommend Boomer Benefits to friends and family!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Tina! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she could help you with your enrollments and provide a smooth transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation!

Joyce Musil-Condon Galena, IL

Be sure to check out Boomer Benefits for all of your Medicare Coverage needs! I worked with Tyler W and he saved me $52 per month and provided me with information that no other firm or individual had! Plus they will help with any claims or other questions. I would give Tyler 10 stars if I could!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy Tyler could help answer your questions and find a cost-effective plan! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your recommendation, Joyce!

FlLady20 Casselberry, FL

I received a call from Chasaty A today after I needed some help and she was very friendly and helpful by answering my few questions. I do recommend Boomer Benefits for all your Medicare needs. One of the best companies with great customer service!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Chasaty! We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help answer your recent questions. We appreciate the review!

Nancy Daniels High Springs, FL

Jesstina L was awesome! She was very knowledgeable, kind, had a sunny disposition, and after giving me information- she gave me time to consider what I wanted to do. I signed up! Today she called to make sure I had received my card and tell me I was approved! I recommend Boomer benefits and Jesstina!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Jesstina! We’re so glad she was able to help you find the right plan and followed up to make sure you received everything you needed. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation and will be here to help you in the future!

Terri Marla Ingram Blacklick, OH

My experience with the process of Medicare supplement information was a breeze with Ryan L. He explained all details simplistically and answered all my questions. I will let my friends know and share of my experience with Boomer Benefits. Thanks to Ryan😎

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Terri! We're so happy to know Ryan could assist you through this transition and provide you with the information needed to choose the right plan for your needs. We greatly appreciate your review and for sharing your experience with others!

polly lum Southlake, TX

I would like to thank Yesenia S of Boomer Benefits for her efficient and quick results .My primary care doctor is not accepting medicare so I needed a new doctor. She emailed me the same day with the names of doctors. Thank you again Yesenia.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Polly! We're so happy to know Yesenia could help you recently with finding a new primary care physician. We greatly appreciate your review!

Sam Shepperd Bixby, OK

Being new to Medicare, I followed Boomer Benefits via FB for several months along with other sites to help with research. After speaking with several companies, I decided to go with Boomer Benefits because they offered the best one on one service. I spoke to Linda H for supplemental coverage and later Bree W for drug program coverage. Bree and Linda were both very helpful, knowledgeable, and made choosing plans simple. And most importantly, both were quick to respond when I had questions. I'm very pleased with my choice and with the service both Bree and Linda provided.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Linda and Bree were able to help answer your questions and find the rights plans to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Sam!

Dave Sweeney Rockville, MD

This is the best company I have dealt with in a long time! The customer service from Ryan L has been and continues to be outstanding. I dreaded the thought of picking a Medicare and RX supplemental plan in fear that I would choose the wrong one. Ryan made the process a breeze and the plans meet my health needs. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits. Ryan is smart and knowledgeable and will match you with the plan that is right for you! Thank you Ryan for everything.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dave! We're so happy to know Ryan could find you a cost-effective plan, help you through the application process, and make it a smooth transition. We greatly appreciate your review!

Jan Keyes Southport, NC

My husband and I highly recommend Boomer Benefits. They have provided us with exceptional service for four years now. Most recently they reached out to us offering their assistance in reviewing our Medigap Plan G coverage. Roni R efficiently expedited a change to another company that will save us approximately fifty dollars per month. Roni provided an extremely smooth and timely transition. Thank you, Roni, for your gracious and excellent service!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Roni could help you recently with finding a more cost-effective plan! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our team. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Jan!

Bob in Florida Miami, FL

Absolutely amazing customer service, explanations, follow up, etc. Bill W far surpassed my expectations! In today's culture, customer service has been derailed and hard to find. Not so at Boomer Benefits! Every question was thoroughly addressed and followed up on. Bill was very clear, communicative, detailed, listened, etc. - all of those wonderful service traits that we cannot find in other businesses. I am so pleased that I chose to contact Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Bill! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad he was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review, Bob!

Jill McPhee Cape Coral, FL

Boomer Benefits, and especially Becca J, has been an invaluable source for my health insurance needs. Becca has been there for me during a very difficult time in my life and has provided excellent service and friendship which is invaluable. I foresee a very long and mutually beneficial relationship with Boomer and especially with Becca J. I highly recommend the agency to anyone who needs insurance.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Jill! Thank you for sharing your experience with Becca! We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you recently. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else in the future!

Kathy L Willis Sequim, WA

I retired recently and Justin K. began helping me prepare for all the changes some 3 months before I retired. My MediGap, Dental, Vision and Part D were all taken care of on one day and all OI had to do was wait for SSA to make its final decision. I could not ask for a better person and company to help me through the most confusion time of my life. Justin is the best and I highly recommend him. Kathy W Poulsbo, Washington

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and recommendation, Kathy! Thank you for sharing your experience with Justin! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you with this transition.

Joseph Catania Naples, FL

What a great experience!!! Everyone I have delt with at Boomer Benefits has been so helpful. Not only are they advising me on the best plans but also looking out for the best prices. An added bonus was when I received some bills I did not think were correct, Rose K was there to carefully review them and find they were not my responsibility. She let me know in a timely manner with a friendly phone call. Great service, knowledgable and friendly service. Oh --- and no cost to me!! Thank you.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Rose! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Joseph!

Stefanie TN Deerfield, IL

After months of significant stress dealing with another Supplement , my initial contact with Boomer Benefits Agent , Tish P, was a welcome, calming, informative, hopeful and easy exchange that has continued as such. I look forward to continuing "customer satisfaction" and, most important, trust in Tish and Boomer Benefits with regard to my healthcare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Tish could help you through this transition and made the process so smooth! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Stefanie!

Art Warrington, PA

I learned about Boomer Benefits through their Medicare videos on YouTube, which were very helpful. Billy W, my contact, was knowledgeable, courteous, approachable and always available to answer questions and provide additional information. He never pressured me to make a decision. I was able to enroll in a Medigap plan as well as a Part D Prescription Drug Plan. Billy also provided information on dental and vision plans. It was a very good experience from start to finish.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Billy was able to help answer your questions and make it such an easy process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Art! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Judy Parks Abilene, TX

Best experience ever! Becca J assisted me with a great professional approach. She was so knowledgeable and treated me like family! I feel so confident I made the best choice possible with her assistance regarding my needs! The service was excellent! Becca J is the best! Thanks to her I can rest easy and know my choice to be with Boomer Benefits was the Best! Thanks again Boomer Benefits and Becca J!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Becca! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Judy!