Best Company Guarantee One Call Alert Logo

One Call Alert

7.7

Denise Bruce Brandon, MS

Their Customer Service Reps have been very responsive and professional!

Christine Bancroft Warren, RI

Blinks green a whole lot which means if I have a problem during that time I can't use it to call for help.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Christine, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you are experiencing with the equipment. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern. Our Technical Support team will be more than happy to review the equipment with you. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 5th, 2022

Hal Coad Santa Ana, CA

I was told it would work even though I had bad cell reception. It will not stay connected so the service so will not work. Very disappointed with what I was sold.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Hal, We received your review and we apologize if there are coverage issues in your area. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern. We do offer different systems, and we would be happy to contact you for assistance with finding one that would better suit your needs. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 5th, 2022

Betty Thomas Egg Harbor Township, NJ

I don't know why I can't get it to stop when I press the button. It happened 3 times. I pressed it down & it says it's clear. Then it says calling

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Betty, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you are experiencing with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, we would be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call to assist with any equipment replacements needed. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jul. 2nd, 2022

Patty Ann Garcia Bend, OR

I ferr er l my health and safety are well monitored I love the assurance the pendent gives me

Susan Reiss Mount Laurel, NJ

Staff polite and response is timely. I get notifications that give me peace of mind.

David Hunt Mc Kinney, TX

Very spotty coverage where we needed it at. Very sensitive on the fall alert. As a farmer, he moves a lot in jerky moves which sets it off.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi David, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, we would be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call for further assistance. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 11th, 2022

Janet Zeitman Roseville, CA

I haven't used the alert part yet, but he set up information was easy & I have had a couple of check up calls

Virginia D White Butler, PA

Had a couple false alarms - once dropped micro - another accidently pressed micro - immediate response

Kathleen Lane Erie, PA

We haven't had to use it yet but we've had no issues. The company was very helpful when I was setting it up.

Janice Marosy Littleton, CO

The system works well enough, but beware of their cancellation. They drag their feet on "returning the items to inventory" and play games with their proration calculations such that you only get about half back of what you should.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Janice, We have received your review and we are glad to hear that our system was able to provide you with the coverage needed. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced during the cancellation process. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. Our refunds are based on the non discounted rate for the system being used, and if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Customer Service team about this concern, we would be happy to have a representative contact you for help with any unresolved issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our OneCallAlert family.

Jul. 9th, 2022

Lorraine Johnson

Easy set up & easy to use. The fall detection is worth the little bit of extra money per month, the response is immediate!!

KC Centerville, UT

When my mother has an alert it sends a text to me instead of a call. Why is that? And the button is overly sensitive. She has accidentally set it off 4 times in the last 2 weeks.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi KC, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you are experiencing with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, we would be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call to help review the equipment, as well as the emergency contact list for your account, to make sure everything is set up properly. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 18th, 2022

Shirley Long Palm City, FL

I was testing my One Call as instructed and pressed the button and nothing happened! I then dropped it from shoulder and received an automated response.. I'm concerned that there was no response from One Call when I pressed the button!

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Shirley, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you are experiencing with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern, we would be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call to help test the equipment and make sure everything is working. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 4th, 2022

Greg Buban Orland Park, IL

First use was accidental but the time from their call to my first call contact and EMS arriving was 6 minutes. A great testament to both operations!

John W Morrell Hudson, FL

the salesperson was very understanding my needs. one under contract, the rep. was very good with setting up the device.

Jennifer zelinger Long Beach, NY

My mother ended up needing to use this during the first week that she had it. The response was great. It was hassle free and I am so thankful

calvin crutchleo Lebanon, OH

The alert works great for the actual user. However, i am the person that gets notified and it takes me too long to get through to One Call Alert to find out what happened if i can't reach the end user.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Calvin, We received your review and we are happy to hear that the user has been satisfied with the system. We apologize if you have had some trouble getting in touch with us. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? Our Technical Support team would be happy to review the account with you and discuss best practices in case of an emergency. You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being part of our OneCallAlert family.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Jerry W. Robbins Ocala, FL

We've only had the occassion to use it twice, but it was a relief to know if something happened to my mom, like if she fell, we would be notified right away.

Sandy Morris Oakhurst, CA

Good system. Fall sensor doesn't seem sensitive enough.

Kathryn Masek Phoenix, AZ

I have not needed One Call Alert to act in an emergency. However, I have seen how consistent and immediate they act in my cases of false alarms. I trust that they will be right there when I need them.

Catherine Vernol Coventry, RI

I think the product is great, gives me a feeling of confidence, however, I still haven’t figured out how to test it. I am afraid of pushing the wrong buttons resulting in an emergency unit responding.

R Bradley Acworth, GA

So far, I don't have any problems with the equipment, the small unit is easy for me to put in his case and I am wheelchair-bound so I can hang it on my wheelchair with no problem.

Patricia Corballis Bryant, AR

Fast response. I needed my button the first day I wore it and ended up in the ER after ambulance came. It probably saved my life after I fell and sustained a broken nose and a subdural hematoma. I take Coumadin.

Barbara VanDyke Mason, MI

The system seems to be efficient. We have only tested it, set it up, but it works as directed so far. Customer service has been helpful upon initial purchase and answering questions.

Judith Belanger

I took a fall in my garage and if I hadn't had my call alert on I would have played there for days! I had broke my hip! They called all my contacts and notified the emergency service! Thank God for them!

Sandy Scott Elk River, MN

I need technical help from Tasha and we discovered I had a very weak signal. She was excellent in helping me with a solution, giving me a credit and pointing me to what would work in my apt. She is a valuable employee!

Deanna Avon, CT

I'm very happy with my device. I think there may be an error with it though because they'll call me a lot when I didn't think my alarm went off. They have been very nice when they call and I don't have any problems with it.

This device is really good. Every time I've tested it, they answer and make sure I'm alright. Equipment works out fine and the device works when I am in different locations in my home.

Karen L Zeiler

My friend who used this service had to pay her regular bill. She did that but the company moved its HQ and never received her check. The company never told her they were moving. It was a chaotic situation for about 2 weeks to get it all straightened out. My friend had to cancel her original check and write the company a new one. We were very displeased with the customer service. However, we stuck with the company and since then things have run more smoothly.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Karen, We received your review and would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. You can also reach our Customer Service team directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you.

Dec. 13th, 2020

Donald

They are quick to respond when I hit the button, which I have done a couple of times accidentally. The only thing I dislike is having to remember to take the monitoring device each time I go.

John

Every time I leave the house I test it, so probable weekly. I like the mobility of it though it don’t like the amount I have to wear to go out. Still they always respond quickly. Everything is nice.

Hazel

When I tested the device, it worked fine. I didn’t have any problems testing it. I don’t have any problems getting them to answer my questions. I get what I need taken care of right away.

Mary

It is a great machine. It really is good enough for my mother and myself. It is very easy to activate the alarm. I like everything about it. I am safe. I would recommend them to anybody.

Rose

I like that is does not have to be charge and they are always prompt and it seems to work really well and quickly the couple of times we have tested it. I dislike that they don’t talk through the pendant, you have to hear them from the box.

Flodene

So far is has gone through if it has been tested. We’ve been lucky that we haven’t had to really use it yet but it is quick and easy when we test it. There is nothing I dislike about it.

Aaron Forney, TX

It's simple and effective. The only time we really used the device, it was an accident and they were easy to contact and tell them so. Everything was reset. It seems to be working great.

Darlene Huntingdon, PA

It's not as expensive as other devices. I've used it quite a few times whenever I fell on the floor. I like it because it's right there whenever you need it and they answer you right away as soon as you press that button.

Bev Anderson, IN

They are pretty prompt in responding. The thing I dislike is that I have the button that signals when I’ve fallen and it had gone off many times when I have been doing nothing.

Judy MacDonald Wheaton, IL

We just got set up and thankfully have not needed to use it but it sure is good knowing it's there. Set up was very easy. The people we worked with at One Call Alert were super nice and informative.

Larry Truckee, CA

If there is something to dislike it is that it is maybe too sensitive with the fall protection. There have been some false activations. They are quick if the alert is activated. They call almost immediately.

Harriet Detroit, MI

Great system, I have recommended it to friends. The couple of times I have accidentally hit the button, they always call back and make me feel comfortable. I like that kind of service.

Patricia Edmond, OK

There is nothing to dislike about One Call Alert. I like the ease of it and the cellular connection. The sound was clear. The services are high quality. They provided exactly what they said they would.

Joan Santa Monica, CA

They’ve responded to any phone call I make. I like the security of knowing it is here, though I don’t know if they can hear my voice when I am in the shower and the alarm goes off so I will check that out to see if my voice carried to the machine to tell them if I need help or if it is a false alarm.

Maureen W. Schwarzenboeck Palmyra, VA

They have been most helpful and courteous and have answered any questions I have had.They also checked out my system thoroughly when I had a question. It made me feel very secure.

Joseph Mount Angel, OR

We tested it the other day and it tested fine. I don't think there's anything to dislike yet. They were very good and explained everything multiple times to make things clear.

Ingrid San Francisco, CA

My dad was laying down and when he got up he hit it by accident and they responded right away. He didn't understand what was going on but they called me right after and I was able to talk to a monitor and felt comfortable that when I'm not around they would understand and pick up. The device is sensitive.

Clyde Meadow Vista, CA

When we tested it, it worked just fine. We haven't had to use it in an emergency. The people I talked to were friendly and kind and easy to work with. I enjoyed the whole experience.

Timothy New Carlisle, OH

Everybody has been extremely helpful. The device is a little too sensitive. If you take it off and let it down, it triggers the alarm. We've had several false alarms that we had to cancel.

Carol Colorado Springs, CO

I don't know if it's working or not. I think the technicians or somebody should be contacting the person that has the system a little bit more to make sure that everything's working properly and we can test the system properly. We had some issues getting the information to me on the internet and they couldn't do it so finally they had to mail me a letter and it was really confusing.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Carol! We recommend testing your system at least once a month. We would be happy to test the system with you, please contact our Technical Support Team at 800-931-9098, Option 1. We appreciate your business and look forward to speaking to you soon!

Jun. 11th, 2020