Best Company Guarantee One Call Alert Logo

7.7

Steve Royal Rochester, NY

Customer Review Video

Kerry Lohrman Sherrills Ford, NC

The company is very methodical and efficient in terms of setup and operational processes.

Janice Lauer / Juliamae Hennessey Hilliard, FL

no problems so far! She has set it off a couple of times but, they have notified me each time!

Olive Krivacs Enfield, CT

No way to know when alarm needs to be charged. Only one complaint! I did not how to turn alert to off position. The alert would only stay charged 1 to 2 days".it might sound battery low in church or company.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Olive, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you are experiencing with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, we would be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call to help review the equipment and make sure everything is working the way it should. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 18th, 2022

Rebecca Harren New London, NH

The range of products I have covers my range of movement within my home and out in the community.

Terry/Jessica Thornton, CO

Very early in the relationship but so far, the text reminders with the battery status have been great!

Ken Foster West Middlesex, PA

when my mother in law fell One Call notified us within 2 minutes of the accident.

Vicki Irwin Lewistown, IL

It had let my daughter know when the batteries are low! We trust it to let her know if I need help

Linda Rainville, daughter

This was for my 92 year old Mother and she didn't understand the concept of it and was also very hard of hearing and refused hearing aids.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Linda, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience your mother has experienced with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern, we would be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call to discuss any alternatives options that may better suite your needs. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Feb. 21st, 2022

Cherie Wieland Pacifica, CA

Great customer service, the One Alert text me and my step sister when it is activated or a test.

Stephanie Bishop Roy, UT

They have a very helpful and patient representative to answer any of your questions at any time.

Maxine Curtis Piqua, OH

From experience they react immediately and follow through as we were informed would happen

Anne Killoran Las Vegas, NV

Accidentially hit button while trying to test micro. Response wa see immediate,very impressive.

Kaela Tober Appleton, WI

Everything was taken care of quickly and efficiently, the setup was painless. My grandparents are in great hands.

Brad miller Springville, UT

I wish they would pick up the call faster sometimes it takes a few minutes for them to respond and that could make a difference

Brenda Skaggs Seminole, OK

The customer service was great. They took the time to answer all my questions, no matter how simple they were.

Janet Dunbar Holgate, OH

So far we haven't had to use the button, thank goodness. But sometimes it goes off accidently and it makes mom nervous.

Lori Cooper Mount Pleasant, MI

Well a cat of hers tested it out and my mom talked to the call alert on speaker.Just hoping cat doesn't do it when she's not home or when she's sleeping...

Mary Reed Aptos, CA

the day your pendant arrived, 3/7,,\ I fell and broke my hip. I had surgery and got home from rehab May 31. I activated the pendant somewhere around June 7. the pendent never worked, always saying it wasn't charge. So I returned the pendant June 13, 2022. I had paid for the full year. You gave me a refund of $200. So you are charging me $200 for one weeks service. That's simply wrong. You need be ethical and refund me the correct amoung.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Mary, We have received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced during the cancellation process. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. Our refunds are based on the non discounted rate for the system being used, and if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Customer Service team about this concern, we would be happy to have a representative contact you for help with any unresolved issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jul. 9th, 2022

Linda Collison Clovis, CA

The neck pendant is too sensitive. I put it over my head and all hell broke loose. Also, the strap that holds the wrist button is too large to stay in place on my arm so I can't use it.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Linda, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Is seems like you haven't had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these issues. We would like to contact you to help resolve these concerns. At OneCallAlert, we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Lisa Jackson Warwick, NY

The gentleman who set up the account for us was fantastic. Made it so easy. System works wonderfully and we feel better about leaving my dad alone.

Michelle Anderson Littlefield, AZ

I've accidentally hit the button twice and they responded quickly. They were very pleasant and asked if everyone was ok.

Betty Laslo Stafford, VA

My button was accidentally bumped and went off at my mailbox up the street. I now know it will work outside when I walk my Scottie dog.

Deborah Thomas West End, NC

I love the fact that my mother will continue to do the things that she loves without worrying about help if she falls again.

colleene johnson Georgetown, TX

because I had to use them and the fire department came to get me up. All the time they were assuring me that help was coming

Lori Smith Wellsville, KS

It was easy to set and we had issues with the first one we received and they sent out another one and helped my Mom set it all up.

Dianne Wallingford, CT

Customer service is very helpful. It was easy to set up. The response time is very quick when it thinks you fall and you can just tell them if it is a false alarm.

Lori Lincoln Rancho Mirage, CA

Your customer service has been excellent. Because of Covid and the fact that my Father lives 100 mi. away I haven't been able to get it up and running so he now has 24 hr care

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Lori, We received your review and would like to thank you for your kind words. We would also love to speak with you to ensure you are receiving the peace of mind you are looking for with our system. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jan. 20th, 2021

Art

My dad uses this and when he fell down they notified me that he was down and they talked with him and he was ok and sending j help.Srt

Vivien DeBack

Everyone I spoke to at One Call Alert have been so very helpful. They answered all my questions and helped me get set up.

Victoria

The lady in customer service is really nice but I was disappointed me mom did not receive the wall mount button that goes in the shower. I would like for it to get mailed to her.

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Victoria, We received your review and we're sorry you did not receive the waterproof wall mount button. At OneCallAlert we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we would be happy to give you a call to have the button added to your account. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 800-913-9098 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Nov. 24th, 2020

Sally

Whenever I’ve had to call, they have been very helpful. They are very trustworthy. It is always there and gives me a sense of security.

If I need help, I can get it right away. Sometimes I forget about it and the button gets pushed and it gets tested accidentally.

Cynthia Smith

Excellent, professional service. Customer service is very friendly and helpful, answering any questions you might have.

Kent Crawford

Good company & friendly service! They offer great products easy to use. Customer call backs take a while other than 911 or help!

Roger Pompano Beach, FL

Their customer service is very efficient and the device is convenient though it is not very clear if it is okay or not when I test it.

Rebecca Garden City, KS

As a care taker to my mom and it gives me security so I can leave her. She can understand the speaker well. It was clear and loud.

Anonymous Devine, TX

It is too sensitive. Every time it hits my breast plate, it goes off that is the only thing I dislike and I have still recommended it people.

Ella Brick, NJ

Alert volume from receiver is very low and when I was testing it with the tech he said that's the way the system is. Therefor there is no possible volume increase

John Manassas, VA

Customer service is good. They respond when I need it. I fell down and they called me right up, very fast. I really appreciated that. I like it.

Elena Pasadena, CA

One hundred percent good. I am very satisfied with it. Every time I hear that my father has used it right away and they answer right away.

Annette Flat Rock, MI

The quality is good. I like the wristband other than the fact that it is really sweaty on my arm. The one time I used it, there were a few rings before they answered.

Sharon Springhill, LA

It's easy to use. I’ve had some false alarms and it was easy to manage. You just tell them it is a false alarm to reset it. I like the price.

Ann Henryetta, OK

When she accidentally pushed the button, it resets fine. It’s good to know it is there for her. We like everything about it.

Devoid Nuevo, CA

It was more complicated than expected. Lots of information needed and forms. Key lock is very large and heavy and hard to open, and you need to leave a code for someone to remember to even unlock it to gain access to your home. It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to open the lock. Could be dead inside by then.

Reply from One Call Alert

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you found the system complicated, if you would like assistance with testing the system or any questions answered, just give us a call. We are happy to help! Emergency personnel are knowledgeable & skilled with using lock boxes and the code and location of the lock box is provided to them when they are sent out during an emergency. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207. We appreciate your business and giving us the opportunity to keep you safe!

Jul. 10th, 2020

Emma J. Davis Wichita, KS

BECAUSE they were soo VERRYYY polite ,& even When I didn't Push The Button, I Accidentally Mashed the BUTTON, & They CALL ME Too Check On Me!!

Anthony Surprise, AZ

I had to use it twice. I can't sleep with it on because if I roll on top of it it goes off. Very pleasant personnel and trustworthy, concerned.

David Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Customer support was very responsive to help set up. My mom tested it about a week ago and I was alerted and able to see what time the test was done.

Steve Washington, LA

My mother did accidentally trigger it and we received response back so that's good. They immediately get back when something goes wrong.

Arlene Pahrump, NV

I keep setting it off by accident. I have accidentally called seven times and they've been very patient with me every time.I tested it but I had to call up and have somebody show me how to do it.

Reply from One Call Alert

Thank you for your review. Is there anything we can do to earn a higher rating?

Jun. 25th, 2020