Best Company Guarantee One Call Alert Logo

One Call Alert

7.7

Brenda Flack Newport News, VA

I found out that it works just fine , and I like it ; I feel safe now and my family is loving the fact that they don't have to worry about me falling again and they not knowing.

Alan taksey Orlando, FL

Answer immediately & allow me to cancel call first

Mark Coventry Canton, OH

great customer service and excellent response time

Esther Kirk Riverview, FL

Easy to take gps with me when Ieave home.

Stacy Fox Bend, OR

Very easy to contact and get assistance.

SYLVIA MURRAY North Charleston, SC

Easy to use. Excellent customer service and support.

Ann Sharpes, FL

Every level of customer service is great and professional.

Laura Disbro Willoughby, OH

I like it that it tells me when battery is low

Kimberly HObbs Gaithersburg, MD

Each time there was an emergency they were on top of it. They were very professional and calm. I am glad I purchased their devices. What a great way to ease your mind when you are not around your loved one that has a possibility of falling. I have already told friends if they an Alert system to purchase One Call Alerrt.

Sally Little Lake Charles, LA

My sales assistant was very kind and helpful in addressing my needs. Thankfully, I have not needed to use the service as of yet, but it's nice to know I will get the attention I need if I need assistance. It adds a layer of protection for me to allow living on my own.

Paul Anderon Fort Smith, AR

I accidently dropped my fall alert button and before I could cancel it they took action. I immediately ran a test hoping they would call. They did and I explained what happened. They reacted immediately to an accidental alert, I now feel very confident that should the real event occur they will react immediately. Sorry and Thanks, Paul

Judith B Schwartzman Dayton, OH

They were very helpful in choosing a plan with specific advantages and disadvantages to each. They have excellent customer service when I have called with questions about system operation. When I have had false alarms they have been patient and helpful.

Ann Holt Clinton, NJ

I have not had a true emergency, but the interactions I have had with them-- for false alarms-- have been quick and efficient. My one problem has been in pushing in button within 20 seconds to void the call. This has never registered, requiring a call from Central each time I push their button.

Peter Eau Claire, WI

The person I talked to at this company was really good and put me in the direction I needed to go. The device works just fine. It is a little touchy and will go off even if you're not pressing the button very hard. We've tested the device since getting it and it works fine.

Andrew

My mother uses both her necklace and the care givers have use of the emergency button. It is simple to use and to set up. The sales rep was very knowledgeable and transparent. As a customer I felt I had what I needed to make an informed decision.

Colette

This is the first time I’ve purchased any service like this and they made me feel comfortable about what I was doing. They were very knowledgeable and reassuring. I like that the have the option as opposed to just a necklace. I tested it to make sure it was working.

Bernadine

We received One Call Alert within 3 days. I had to wait for 3 months for Medical Alert to send one. When she was in the hospital, she lost it and Medical Alert never replace it, that is why we called One Call Alert. It went through when we tested it. Customer service walked us through it. They have been great.

Glenna

Much, much more secure with One Call Alert. The company is prompt. I appreciate that they respond to anything that is questionable. The service is unbelievable. They were on the phone with me and took care of me. I got the proper treatment. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Joanne

One call alert is the cheapest and so far we have not had a problem with them except that she does not like the pendant. When she hit the button, they were on it immediately. They are very friendly when they talk to you and they are professional.

Christina Cleveland, OH

Everything about one call alert is really good. When I fell down, they called me immediately and alerted my kids so they could see if I was okay. I like having the safety of having GPS and them knowing where I am all the time.

Mary Lansdale, PA

Very alert and east to use, I also like that it is waterproof and easy to put on. One time they couldn’t reach me because I lost power and they called my sister and made every effort to get in touch with me to make sure I was okay.

Elizabeth Elberta, AL

Customer service was very pleasant and informative. They answered all y questions without trying to complicate the issue. It was very straightforward. The fall button is very sensitive so I have to be careful because if I bump it, it will go off. Still, I wear it daily and the response times are very fast, even with false alarms.

Diane Lady Lake, FL

I’ve been very happy with it and I am glad I chose them. Their customer service has been outstanding. It makes me feel safe and secure because I live alone and I am senior citizen. It gives me comfort that I have them at my disposal 24/7. It is easy use and recharge.

Patricia Avon Park, FL

So far, so good, there is nothing to complain about. I am pleased with it. If anything happens, I have help come. I wear the pendant at night and then I take it off and wear the bracelet. I enjoy the bracelet tremendously. Everything works fine.

Earnestine Olive Branch, MS

It's for my mom just to make sure she is good. The one time she used it, they were fine and when she pushed the button accidentally, they still came out which was good because I know they would come out if she really needed it.

Robert Lady Lake, FL

From the time I made the first call to the salesperson to every time I’ve accidentally set it off, everybody has been professional. I’ve tested the system and it works fine. I’ve had a couple of falls. It gives me the feeling of safety and security.

Jann Bessemer City, NC

I put my leg up on the back of the couch, or my knee, to shut some blinds and my knee started sliding and I couldn't stop it from sliding so I hit the floor and they called immediately. They had to send somebody to get me up because I can't get up by myself.

Linda Union, NH

The one time I did use it was accidental and people were here before I even realized that the button went off. I was totally amazed. It works very well and I'm impressed. It's small and I get the choice of a wrist band or necklace.

Jane Shelburn, IN

They're prompt at getting back with you when we set the alarm off. When I tested it, they came back and wanted to know if I was alright, if I needed help. When I did have to use it, they were prompt and friednly and right on it.

Tina Palm Desert, CA

When I called, they responded and got me the newest system and helped me set it up and tested it with me. I use it for my mother, she's 99, so I like the peace of mind that I know if something happens to her that they have my contact information and someone will come help her.

Murray Allentown, PA

We had to use it once and they got in contact with me right away. The gentleman that we purchased it for set it off by accident and they called me. I'm the first person you're spupposed to call and I was able to reach him and find out that he was okay. So it workped perfectly the way it's supposed to work.

Judith Marion, IA

My husband has the device and he fell outside and couldn't get up and he pushed the button and they were very helpful at coming and helping him up. It's very handy, there's nothing I don't like. They're very helpful and when you push the button they're right away taking care of it.

Marcia Wytheville, VA

I had gone out ot a local restaurant to get my husband some lunch and I put the device on him. He needed to go to the bathroom and he thought if he pushed that button it would tell me he had to go to the bathroom, but it did not. It called me and it called my neighbor so it acted very quickly.

Melva Kissimmee, FL

I like it better now than before because they just changed it to a little one that you could carry instead of that big machine. I've been living peacefully, depending on this, since I had an accident in 2016 with my blood. I'm so confident with it.

John Norwich, CT

The quality has been good. I like the portability my mom has at home. They were very helpful providing options that were appropriate for my mom. Their answering to my questions was really thorough and they took time to really understand what my concerns were.

Anonymous Liverpool, NY

I give them a call when I needed them and they came quickly so I'm very happy with the service. I like it because it's hand when I need it and it works. I was having a heart attack so I called them and they were right there and got me to the hospital in a hurry so that was very quick and that was good service so I was very happy about that.

Henrene Brown/daughter of Ruth Logan St Louis, MO

Their immediate response is greatly appreciated. There has not beem an emergency where my mother needed to press the button. But, mom has accidentally hit the device against the sink while washing her hands or brushing her teeth. One Call Alert called to verify that everything was ok.

Deanna Yuma, AZ

As far as I am concerned it is probably the best, though not the cheapest. It's always been there for me and I like it. They're always accurate. I would prefer a bracelet over it hanging around my neck because I bump more often than I would prefer.

Richard Green Bay, WI

I get called thinking there is a fall for the slightest thing, which relaxes me. I like knowing there is something I can rely on. I don't like is that it has to be on the charger for three hours and I get up several times during the night and I don't like that it is not around my neck.

Helen

Customer support has been available when we've called and they were courteous and took care of what we needed to have taken care of. I like the convenience and the safety the device provides and everything seems to work well. We're very satisfied.

Bonnie Big Sandy, TX

I can depend on it if I ever need it. I test it regularly and I've always gotten good responses from them and they're always friendly with me. I am pleased with the device, the button is not easily pushed so I don't accidentally push the button unless I mean to.

Marie Doylestown, PA

My device is a little big for me but that is the only thing I dislike about that. Had to use it recently because I fell out of bed between the night table and the bed and I called and they came quickly. They were prompt and nice guys and they picked me up and put me back into bed and wanted to see I was walking.

Sharon

My biggest complaint is the band they put on the bracelet is totally terrible. It keeps stretching and I have a tiny wrist. They're very good about coming right back within a couple of seconds and connecting and are very concerned.

One Call Alert Logo

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Sharon. The wrist buttons can be changed to any standard watch band that better suits if you. If you need any further assistance with this, please call us at 800-433-6042. Thank you again for being such a valued part of our One Call Alert family.

Sep. 18th, 2019

Shirley Neenah, WI

I wish it would come with a different type of neck part of some sort, I'd be very interested in purchasing one. It irritates my neck. Thank goodness I have it though because I had been laying on the floor for several hours and managed to reach up to my vanity and push the button and they were here within a few minutes. It is a godsend, I tell you.

One Call Alert Logo

Reply from One Call Alert

Hi Shirley. On our standard neck pendants, you can change the lanyard to any necklace that would be more pleasing to you. If you need any further assistance with this, please call us at 800-433-6042. Thank you again for being such a valued part of our One Call Alert family.

Sep. 18th, 2019

Colleen Onalaska, WI

Sometimes it takes a while for them to answer when you push the button but they do answer. I wear the wristband all the time. I think it's good quality. One time my wife fell out of bed and I couldn't help her. My son wasn't in town so they called the paramedics and they came and picked her up and put her in bed.

Rose

Shortly after I got my button I fell. Fortunately I was able to call for help and they answered and very shortly I had the ambulance at my door. It worked very well. I like everything about it except that over a year ago when I tested my device. I got a phone call from one of the people in charge telling me that they would have to be sending me a new battery or something like that for the button and I have never received it or heard anything more about it.

Esther Salem, OR

I get tired of having it hanging around my neck but I'm glad I have it. I was out in the yard picking up apples on the ground and I lost my footing and I fell down and I could not get up. I pushed it and I wasn't sure if it would reach that far but it did. Paramedics were here in 5 minutes. I was happy with it.

Frank Lady Lake, FL

Their employees have always been wonderful and helped me out and been very patient with me. It's convenient and easy to use with a reasonable price and good service. I've only pressed the button accidentally or deliberately to test it and I've had voice communication within forty to fifty seconds. I'm satisfied with that.

Robert

Every time I ever needed them, they called me right back. I tested it several times. One time in the middle of the night, I had it right on my neck and I hit it by mistake and they called me right away. I was able to tell them it's not an emergency. They have excellent service and very nice people that return my calls. They're on top of that.

Priscilla Seattle, WA

They give a solution every time we needed. A couple of times it didn't work when you needed it to. They had to replace the device because they changed companies, changed the wireless company I guess that they were using and so we haven't had any problems since then.