Best Company Guarantee AT&T Internet Logo

AT&T Internet

7.0

KMS Overland Park, KS

Inconsistent speeds and service quality plague AT&T U-Verse. When it's good, it's very good. But when the cheap routers have problems, it's nearly impossible to contact the company.

Mark Webb Rockford, TN

ATT has always been available to listen to any problem I have had in the past. They were very quick to act on my problems

Kenneth Okerlund Orem, UT

Used to use this service until I finally got so frustrated with it that I had to switch. I was constantly told that I was getting the speed for which I was paying for which was absolutely false. With one device linked in and it being connected via Ethernet, I should be getting pretty close to the promised speed but wasn't anywhere close. They only would offer to upgrade my package to upgrade my speed instead of just getting me what I was paying for.

shawne bradley San Francisco, CA

Way too expensive for the service they provided

Michelle SM. Cedartown, GA

Internet interruptions almost everyday. I called in almost every other day for the same issue and with all the trouble shooting it work for a while, sometimes it did not. Tech came to my home, device change, the service still did not work effectively. I have held on for months, then decided to cancel service after I called in two months before relocating, and was told they will be working to get me service at my new location. Two weeks before moving, I called back and was told if I get the service at my new location it would be like dial-up. I was furious, because I needed service to work and for virtual learning for my children. I called in one week before moving, to cancel my service. S/w a rep who happen to be a great person, she tried to convinced me to stay. I informed her about the situation of the interruptions with the service. I asked to s/w a manager, she said only a supervisor is available. I was transferred to her supervisor (Loretta) she was very aggressive, rude and thoughtless. This person told me that me and my family should be able to work with a slow internet speed and not the speed we have been using at the new area. We should not have 3 to four people using the internet at the same time, no streaming videos or listening to music. I told her my children have been using the internet for virtual learning, I work from home. We we're dealing with the interruptions and slow motions during this process. If we accept a slower internet speed it just not will be possible for us to get anything done. She told me I pay for what I get 😳 I told her I will cancel the service.

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

AT&T internet has cheap plans, and can be used just about anywhere. The only complaint I have about the internet is that they slow does their internet after a set amount of usage.

Ashley Roberts Norcross, GA

At&T is a reputable brand with fast internet and great deals. My only problem is living in the country the internet gets really splotchy when I am driving and my maps sometimes dont work so I have to carry a paper map still!

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

AT&T has been a very good company when it comes to finding the middle ground for price and quality. However their network and internet speeds are often poor when I went to more rural areas and even suburban areas as well.

Johnathan kelly Gulfport, MS

This Internet service overall is strong and reliable however it does have times where the connection strength drops a significant amount. This results in lower speeds for about a couple weeks at at time

Robyn Tallahassee, FL

The best internet carriers ever! I won't say that about the phone company, but the internet they provide in my family's household is great! Superfast network quality.

Tony Gibson American Fork, UT

We didn't care for AT&T internet in our area for internet service. It was slow without options to be faster and went down too much for us. I had to switch away. I am sure they are better in some areas than others, but it didn't work very well for us. I love them for my cellphone, but not internet.

Mike Smith Austin, TX

I recently switched internet service providers from Time Warner/Spectrum to Att due to a bundle package with Direct tv and have not been super pleased with the service. The speed is very in consistent. Especially in the evenings.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

I am very frustrated with AT&T's internet service. we have such slow internet speed despite following their recommendations. with such fast and constant advancement in the world of technology I would think that the companies who sell that service would always up to date and be willing to provide their customers a service equal to the amount of money spent.

Annie Orr Provo, UT

AT&T has always been so good to me and my family. Our family plan is amazing and making the payment each month is so easy to do with their app. They make it so easy and their online service is always great too!

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

Switched from Fios internet to AT&T due to price saving on bundling with cell service. Internet is noticeably slower at times with multiple family members using it but never unbearable

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Overall they have good service. There are times in the day where it seems to slow down. For the mobile option there are some spots that don’t work well in my area. But over all, I am happy with their service.

Isaac Gilbert, AZ

AT&T is good internet carrier. They are not the best one, but they are definitely one of the better options. They have many dead spots in the neighborhood so that can be annoying, but overall it gives me good coverage.

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

Best internet service out there! We have had AT&T since we owned our first home 22 years ago, wouldn't have it any other way. Best customer service hands down.

Ken Curtis

Used AT&T a long time ago because they were the only ones giving great service overseas when I was stationed with the United States Air Force in England. When I returned to the states I found better options.

Marcus Conner Bentonville, AR

Just average at best. Costs are going up so I may be checking msg out.

Christy Rouch MO

Very slow and inconsistent service. Although we live in a rural area, service is not worth what we have to pay

Nicholas Bostic Detroit, MI

We live out in the middle of no where. We used a AT&T hotspot. It doesn’t get the job done for multiple streaming devices.

Janna P Leander, TX

Great at keeping connection. I've neve had an issue with their service.

Matt Williams

Easy to install, great technician (in Chicago), and reliable service.

Brad Clark Chicago, IL

Horrible service I wish we never signed back up with At&T I mean it is so bad I can barely watch a movie without it buffering I am look for other internet services AT&T is straight trash don't sign up for it

Moses F. Chandler, AZ

I have used AT&T internet services, & experienced Quality of speed & connection.

TrudiS Cambridge, OH

Been with AT&T for over 8 years. Great service, great customer service. Can’t beat AT&T

Molly Bergman Grand Rapids, MI

Great customer service, easy to navigate website and really great internet service.

Michael Leslie Flint, MI

Good price and very reliable service. I also appreciate their helpful customer service.

Juanita Morrison Columbus, OH

Considered using AT&T as my internet provider, but I wasn’t comfortable with signing a contract and the prices were beyond my budget.

Beard Zgorski Ramsey, NJ

AT and T isthe worst cell provider, .. worst prices.. Iam looking forward to endng this and nver returning again... even xfinity, spectrum and optimum is better.. and cheaper.. worst customer serivce..

James MOLINA

Always very helpful quick service and willing to help and find answer as quick as possible

Hannah Faith Gentry, AR

At&t was charging me for web services I NEVER knew I had not did I use any of it for over a year. Found out when I switched services what was happening. Never got and exolanation

Coco Miami, FL

They might not be the cheapest but they have the best customer service out there!

Samuel Vain Sacramento, CA

Well, for the same amount of money that Comcast charges you get one quarter of the internet speed. I hate Comcast, but I hate paying for inferior product even more when it costs the same elsewhere.

Terry Rehms Kansas City, MO

The Internet service was adequate at best but the Customer serving in the billing were a joke ISwitchto Xfinity ComcastThe service is great and the customer service representatives know what they’re doingXfinity I would not recommend AT&T no matter how many gift cards they offer you

Matt Swoboda Ballwin, MO

AT&T delivers a superb product! The service is reliable on all counts (internet and wireless) and prices are on par with other providers.

Nick Bester San Bernardino, CA

Great customer service and really good internet. The speeds are amazing and the experience has been top notch.

J. Gordon Kennedy Madera, CA

I haave had sbcglobal for a number of years with moderate success. At&t had some problems when it first took over but has corrected most.

James Koon II

I live in a very ni8ce neighborhood and AT&T only offer 50 MBPS download while Xfinity offers Fiber and 1000 MBPS. I am moving soon so I am not going to change now but I wouldn't recommend AT&T to anyone because I do not even get the 50 MBPS when I run a speed test...

Harold

Outstanding Quality! My internet service has never been this good! Much Faster than their competitors.

Ron

Poor service, slow internet, no upgrades. I called them before we purchased our house and asked them what internet speeds were available. They said the neighborhood has fiber optic cable, so you can choose up to Gig. After we purchased, found out we only have 18 mbps service available. And its been awful.

Adam Waite Houston, TX

The worst company you can choose. Service shut off after transfer occurred and spent 2 hours on phone and got nowhere. You will talk to farmer out customer service and technical support and be disconnected on your call. DO NOT use this shameful company. I regret it every moment of everyday.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Quick internet speeds with nice customer service reps. Can get representatives to your house in a timely manner

ROSALIE BROAD

Most of the time I have no problem but on the few times that there a problem it was fixed in no time

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I currently have ATT internet and the speed is much lower than advertised. It is reliable in that it always works but slower. The customer service is the worst in the industry and that's saying something.

mike a xavier

Fair Price but poor Wi-Fi Range! Instead of offering to help, offering more expensive service or to buy equipment! Should not have to pay extra for a service they can't provide at the agreed upon rate!!!

Shane Lopez

I wish all these cable companies would just do a standard base rate indefinitely that was the same as the introductory offer.

Teala Oakland, CA

The abosolut worse liars I've ever delt with, the tech had me waiting for more than 40min after a 2hr window of waiting and I would NOT recommend this service to anyone. They keep saying they are sorry but won't offer any real aplogized as far a discount on your bill or credit to your future accounts. Overall horrible people an horrible service.

I like the availability, but the internet speed is extremely slow. I have the highest speed available in my area (50 Mbps). However with today need this is causing my household electronics to freeze a lot.