Best Company Guarantee AT&T Internet Logo

AT&T Internet

7.0

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I have internet through AT&T and would recommend to anyone. It is always so fast and I never have an issue with it. The customer service is always very helpful if I have any questions and just a call away

Derrick Lubbock, TX

I got quoted for one price with AT&T and charged something much higher, and that really bothered me. But the customer support was helpful in getting the price back where it should have been. Their prices are certainly on the high end, but their service has been dependable (besides the pricing error).

Sally Albright Crestwood, KY

Honestly, I don't love AT&T internet. Great phone service. I would recommend them for all cellphones. But the in-home internet package I received was painstakingly slow. As a young person, a strong internet connection is essential to existence and AT&T made coding websites and watching Netflix impossible, but the internet, phone, and cable combo was convenient and installation was seamless.

Connie Yokum KS

They dont serve all areas in same area and they dont give good stream when watching internet

Jerry Williams Dallas, TX

Recently switched to AT&T fiber optics. More broadband for less money. What a deal!

Gia Regina Waco, TX

I use AT&T cell phone. It’s fine. The bill is easy to pay. I get good service.

Cornelius Brown Temple, TX

The internet service is excellent never slows down and the customer service is great thanks AT&T

Kynesha Bohannon

First start off I love AT&T. No complaints awesome phone plan and live by 12 mini

clifton wilkins Clarksville, VA

I have Hughes net a part of att and they suck in my area .As a matter of fact they coming out Wednesday the 2nd to replace my equipment.

Delaney Payton Havana, FL

Internet is good most of the time but can be really slow and inconvenient. They are not the most efficient with fixing issues.

Franco Fardales Jonesboro, AR

Super fast and reliable, not to mention you can talk to someone about it locally

Tammy Koch St Louis, MO

I've been a customer for a few months and I've been happy with everything so far. I switch to save money and got a faster speed too!

Raymond Loycano Stuart, FL

Although their TV program charges are high the gig internet they offer is far better than the competition and a great deal more stable.

Claudia Patrick Austin, AR

AT&T use to be a great company. If you live in an area with old technology, like the inner city, the service is slow. Their cable TV option, Direct TV is ok if you have no other option. Spectrum offers faster speeds.

Rachelle Detroit, MI

This is a company that is only interested in getting customers. Their customer service is awful! Once they have you, you are a number. Charged me after I canceled with them and was under no obligation to pay. I clearly told the service rep that I did not want the service anymore.

Daniel Cebrero Henderson, NV

Just like any other internet provider. It has its pros and cons. Def one of the better out there, and good and reliable speeds for the money

Chelsi Day Ghiorzi Columbus, OH

I had AT&T at two different points. I found it to be the least reliable internet I had out of them all. The customer service was always mediocre. Would not use them again.

Samf Atlanta, GA

I have Att Fiber for 1.5 years and I am very happy with it. It is never down and can always rely on it.

Valori Lyn Foland Joliet, IL

They quoted me a price to lower my existing phone bill from another carrier back in May and it has yet to be near the quote given. Everytime I speak to someone I get a different answer as to why.

Madile Miami, FL

I have been using AT&T internet for 10 years now. The fiber optic makes a big difference. The phone app is easy to use.

Sandra Goff Walterboro, SC

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST. THEY ARE DISHONEST AND OVERCHARGE. I PAID OFF MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND CLOSED DUE TO MOVING. A MONTH LATER I WAS NOT ONLY BILLED FOR THIS BUT ALSO CHARGED FOR THE DISCONTINUATION OF SERVICE AFTER I WAS TOLD THERE WAS NO FEE DUE TO MY REASONING FOR DISCONTINUING SERVICE.

KLF Fort Worth, TX

Mostly positive but introductory prices increase by a lot when the initial service periods end. We have not required any service or repair in 2+ years.

G S Fort Worth, TX

I have been using AT&T internet at home for over 5 years , and I feel its a great value and the service has always been reliable

Kirat Society Texas Euless, TX

a t & t - internet is really really reliable and popular in US society in these days. It will gives us 100 % satisfaction.

Jim Weir Fort Worth, TX

Excellent I have been with AT&T for over 20 years and truly have never had any problems that couldn’t be resolved with a phone call.

Melanie Anne

I am basing this one fact that when I had x finity it was crashing nearly every three days and streaming was nearly impossible. With Att this hasn't happened as much

Joan

ATT does not have high speed internet in my area. We are only able to get DSL where I'm at. If you drive 11 miles notheast of me , they have uverse in town . I have had DSL since 2000 with no upgrade in speed. The only good thing I can say about ATT is they do accept the access program for the low income.

John Schelling Greenwood, IN

I wish I could give this company 0 stars! Their internet is absolutely garbage along with the corporate office! Had a technition on the phone with me after he left my home saying he was standing in front of the problem and was told he was not to fix it that they would send someone from corporate office out to take care of it, well here we are 5 days since that ticket was opened and no answers and customer support says they dont have a timeline of when it will get fixed! Absolutely ridiculous, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Emily Tallahassee, FL

Fast, and efficient internet. I have never had any problem with my internet service AT&T is very good at customer service.

Hilary Seaside, CA

Not only was AT&T account a long and stressful process now my account is slower than molasses! There should be no reason for this because I have used virtually none of my date! When looking for help found very little options and when looking to leave a review could not find an option to do so on their site (probably because they would have so many negative reviews) will start looking for a different provider tomorrow!

Melvus San Diego, CA

The internet is decent at times but the customer service is horrible! No one ever understands what you are asking for. I had to wait almost 2 months to get my internet moved, I moved 3 blocks away from my old address. They made me go to the city offices, county and post office just to tell me they needed someone to come out and verify the address anyways. The technician came out and never notified anyone about approving it and i was without internet for longer. They stated that they only offer slower internet at the same price, and still charged me for the month my internet was not connected.

classicrun Greenville, SC

I have an AT&T Internet for over a year. I have had problems with inconsistent speed and dropped Internet since day one. I complain and they send someone out who then says they don’t know how to fix it and leaves. Over the phone they admit that I have problems. The tech shows up and says the people on the phone are lying and don’t know how to fix it. I lose Internet both Wi-Fi and ethernet. The fool today showed up chewing tobacco and spitting into a dip bottle in my home. He admitted he had no idea how to fix it and left. Tomorrow I call spectrum.

Casey St Louis, MO

Your customer service call center is the absolute worst thing I’ve ever dealt with. Your representatives provide no information, there is a 10 second delay for each response, it’s almost like I am speaking to a computer. Every time I have called they put me on hold, transfer me five times, and gently avoid my questions, while pretending to search for simple answers. Your company is terrible, and I will be cancelling my service for GOOD once my contract is up.

Nancy J Fitzgerald

They are horrible! I was promised one price and it was never the promised monthly price, I have to call every few months and within the last four (4) months I spent 3.75 hours on hold or speaking with AT&T and the problem was not resolved.

Jeff

I used to like AT&T on account of their service and customer support. Unfortunately the two aspects that led me to AT&T are now having me search for a new provider. btw, I've been with AT&T for over 11 years.

Livingston Southaven, MS

AT&T has fallen in service as an overall company. My husband has been with AT&T for 15 years. We transferred our service to a new house and have been given 9 reschedule dates within a month and a week. Tech support never comes as scheduled. They offered us phones and discounts. We declined their offers and only want service. What happen to on time service to the customer?

Jeff Saint Augustine, FL

I am only giving a star, because I cannot leave 0 stars. Customer service non existent. Have been without internet for 2 days, and each time I talk to the automated system or the “supposed” representative on the Live Chat, I get a different excuse and a different message. Still have not received an answer as to how to fix my issue, nor when I can expect someone to actually tell me when my service will be restored. Unfortunately, only service provider in my area, and they known it. Let me reiterate...find another option for your internet.

Vivian

I don't care for this internet provider. The problem is they have gobbled up so many of the other companies and took over. Rhere customer service is garbage . I have been transferred up to 11 times in a period of 2 hours because they connect you to the wrong dept.. Plus the language barrier is nuts!!

Doug Morgan Blue Springs, MO

It has been reliable for the most part but prices keep increasing and it is ceasing to be worth the price. Will be a lot of effort to change everything but am very much considering it.

Irene

I liked the ability of them being able to with my permission get into my computer and fix issues. I never had problems with AT&T

John San Antonio, TX

shows recording start at time schedule, not at time show actually starts. Program will stop I get message:DVR has lost connection with TV, please check connections. I have WiFI ! Ridiculas! finally replaced DVR unit, FED UP, am switching to Google Fiber- $100+ less monthly.

Amanda G.

They're fine. I live in a small town, out in a "rural neighbourhood" so it's slim pickings. Spectrum is usually not available and Hughes Net sucks.

Christian Folsom, CA

Their customer service improved which was why i left them in the first place. As far as internet goes i pay for the second highest speed and it is way to slow and spotty for what i am paying. I'm currently looking to replace them

Ronnell Sandy, TX

Nothing out of the ordinary, addition of the Inhouse expert during installation of the internet home service, improve and be more upfront with pricing

Mike Sweetwater, TN

Good experience for the level of service we selected. We like the customer service, consistant billing and overall service

Maria Brown-Jimenez

Internet is very moody. I would switch if I could find something decent at an affordable price. I would like to get out of the contract, but fees are high....I like the On Demand and the ability to record shows and watch later.....

KG

I've had no problems with my service. Only thing and sure everyone feels this way about their provider, they are over priced and every single request is an upsell.

JOSE

Spotty service, staff at their office needs more direct training, it needs to be less cheap with entering customers, they need to install seating for thise waiting for service

Christopher

I pretty much like all except the fact some things download slower and we have temporary disconnects from the internet for no apperant reason. I wish my downloads were faster.

rose

For the price I pay I should be geting a faster speed. Had to call several times about this issue. Would like to switch but I have my cell phone, landline and Direct tv all bundeled.