Best Company Guarantee AT&T Internet Logo

AT&T Internet

6.9

Lamar Cooper Charlotte, NC

Very static then on commreical that I'm not about turning your old galaxy to get the ultra 22 that's not the casd

Kenny Barnhart Cleveland, OH

They have great internet service not many problems at all

Felicia Bady

Had a problem with my cable box couldn’t remember want type of tv I had but the customer service rep was knowledgeable about ATT Equipment Explain to me what’s the difference between a 4K very knowledgeable about his job took his time to explain everything to me thanks

lawnguy69 Howell, MI

AT&T internet was very reliable. Speed was good for everything my wife and I did (surf net, watch TV, youtube, etc) but video gamer son complained about lag. Overall satisfied, and price was lower than only other option here

Leah Garcia Yuma, AZ

We used AT&T for many years and found their customer service to be pretty good most of the time, and the services that they offer to work well. Their prices were pretty comparable and a lot of the time less that other companies that I have used.

Brittney Mac Gregor Louisville, KY

I am new to AT&T internet service, although I can say that we have had some issues from the get-go, within the first week of installation. We have the 300mb fiber optic wife and internet service. The first issue I have is the speed. After speaking to customer service, no one can tell me the cause of the slow speeds. The gateway is measuring the correct speed, but an internet test on all devices in the house reveals speeds of under 60mbs! Way below the speed we are paying for. Previously we had 100mb cable internet, and the speeds often topped out around 110mb, so I highly doubt we have faulty devices. Yet I get the run around and cannot get an answer. We will continue to use and try out the service over the course of the year, as we are receiving a good promo deal. We were also suppose to receive $300 in giftcards over a month ago, to which we have still not seen or heard of as of yet. The rep gave me his name and number and I have called and texted several times only to have my number blocked with no response. I definitely feel like the rep lied to us about the service and the "giftcard" promotion that they were supposedly offering.

Diana Marlene Musgrave Oklahoma City, OK

ATT has great customer service and internet

Bob Trammell Los Angeles, CA

I used AT&T internet for 3 years as I was using their cable TV service, as well. I found them to be unreliable and much slower than their advertised rate. Their technical support is absolutely the worst on planet Earth. You call their 800 number and wait. I've had to wait 4-5 hour to talk to a tech. Other times I would wait and after several hours, they disconnected me. Online support was terrible and if the internet is down is unavailable, of course. I regularly had issues with their equipment. When I first got it, they refused to let me pick my own SSID and password. When their router died, I had to change the SSID and password on all my devices. They eventually let you change it, but provided no support for doing so. In the 3 years I was with them, I probably went through 8 routers. Their fastest speed in my area was 50 Mbs, although they now have 80 Mbs. I's just glad I could switch to another provider for less money and more speed.

Brandon Berwyn, IL

Earlier this year we switched to AT&T Fiber. Got in on a good promotion as it was new in the area. Far cheaper than Comcast and the quality is legit. Two people work form home with multiple devices, streaming, and gaming platforms. No complaints really.

Samarra Miller Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had AT&T a couple years ago what I can say is whenever I had an issue or the Internet went out they had someone out at my home at a reasonable timing taking care of it before I knew it I was up and running with Internet in no time.

MGW San Jose, CA

I've had AT&T Internet service at my home for about 20 years now. I started with DSL and have upgraded repeatedly over time to where I am now - Gb Fiber to the home. The service has become increasingly reliable, is now rock solid, and they have been happy to adjust the pricing almost yearly to whatever their current price/speed is.

Martin Rubalcava Los Angeles, CA

I really think [email protected] is a great internet provider they have great customer service theirs internet service is delivered by fibre optics great speeds for downloading or streaming video and gaming they also offer a service for people who have low income for ten collards a month I think it is very kind of them to help those who can't afford internet a low ten dollard a month what a great way of them giving back to the community I am very pleased with [email protected] and recommend it to my friends and family.

Cheryl

I'm satisfied with AT&T. The service is reliable and if there's ever a problem that can't be resolved remotely, someone comes to my home almost immediately. I have wondered, however, why NBC streams slowly when no other streaming service is slow. I'm typically not prone to conspiracy theories, but I've wondered if it's not because NBC is owned by AT&T and they're making a case for an upgrade to a faster service.

Tamie Johnson Markham, IL

The technician was very knowledgeable and friendly my installation went well but my internet connection was slow and spotty. This was before they installed fiber optic cable.

royalyakdog Pueblo, CO

The slick sales guy guaranteed 20 MB of download. He knew I had 4 wireless computers. He neglected to tell me the only way I would get 20MB is by using a ethernet cable. I rarely got above 8 MB. I ran back to Comcast who is another shister company but at least doesn't lie.

Ashley Stoker Plano, TX

I loved ATT internet when I had it before I moved. The speeds were very reliable and the price was a great value. I wish they serviced my area.

Bella Mee Mobile, AL

I love the AT&T access internet program wonderful affordable and good service it's a blessing most helpful to me by GOD permission!

Dwayne Holland Toney, AL

I ordered at&t through direct tv combo. I was very satisfied with service and my internet service was very fast. I love At&t. I highly recommend it to everyone.

K R CA

Super fast internet capability I have a prepaid mobile internet plan at 4G speeds and it is faster and more reliable than my M**** By T****** 5G full service subscribed plan.

Michael Surber Memphis, TN

Internet worked ok idk if it was just the area I was in our not but it could've been other than that customer service was good and they worked with me when I had went into hard times.

Amelia C Anchorage, AK

AT&T has the fastest service and wide range data. Even when I am visiting home in Alaska, I have full coverage. I have got a lot of co-workers to switch to AT&T!

Carla Lewis Walled Lake, MI

The service has been consistent and a definite upgrade from the previous service provider. Speed is adequate for non-streaming ( I do not stream presently).

Billy stout Tampa, FL

I had AT&T Fiber Optic in Texas and was surprised that it was not available in Tampa Florida, had it been I would have had AT&T instead of the company I just canceled.

M.L.G. San Francisco, CA

I had AT&T DSL for years prior to the pandemic. I also have landline phone service through AT&T. The two services were together. Until, AT&T split them up. Which, was an inconvenience. When, we began working from home; I needed fast internet service for work. AT&T had no way to provide even the minimum speeds needed in the city I live in. That was an added hassle. As, I had to find a company that could.

Sarah Huda Los Angeles, CA

I switched to AT&T from another company for internet and I haven't had a bad experience yet in the few years I've had them. Any time I've had to call for help, I got a real person and I feel appreciated because they upped my mbps just for being a loyal customer.

Erik Lewis Atlanta, GA

I like the fiber speed it cannot be beat, however I'm not a fan of how they installed it to the house. Speed great installation cost them a star. Just make sure you are there for the installation. The installer bullied my son into where it needed to be installed which was bull.

Kenneth Brooks Newburgh, IN

I tried to use AT&T several years ago and found their transition process from one company to theirs, to be very cumbersome and awkward. I went over 1-2 weeks with having phone porting issues and getting the internet to work. I ultimately dropped my pursuit to have AT&T as my internet provider and begged the current Internet Provider to keep me. I also did not like the sales pitch from the guy that initially got me interested in switching to AT&T because the information he provided was not the same as the phone support ... either the salesman or the support personnel did not fully understand their products and I felt very misled. I never made it to the point of using this product because of all the issues, so I do not know of anything I would like about their product.

Carlos A Hidalgo Houston, TX

For the most part, the service has been good. There have been times when the service has dropped even though the weather was good. My biggest disappointment with this company is its lack of expediency. although they continually advertise about "fiber internet", my neighborhood has not been updated. The current speed offered, is hardly capable of meeting my needs both as a user for entertainment and a user for business needs.

Ashlyn Elwood Roswell, GA

AT&T Internet is great and they have a wonderful customer service. I have never had an issue with my internet and it works all over the country! Super useful for business people, students, and anyone in general.

Ronnie Rockinoldman63 Delaware Concord, CA

The company provides a good service, it the equipment they provide that pulls them down. I do not have a mobile service with ATT only their home products. The router they provide is spotty at best even with the mesh network I had to set up. The modem is only up less than 80% of the time. They have replaced it but they use the same model, so the problem is inherent to the model. Other than that, their prices are fair as I feel that I am getting the quality I expect for the price I am paying. The customer service, while not over the top, much better than Comcast.

Vanessa Suarez Mission, TX

I was with Sprint right before I began with smart phones, I did not like them. Then I went to ATT, and have been with them for about 8 years. I hate their phone service for problems and questions. It is long, complicated and really oudated. That said, I have found a stand alone office on Mile 3 in Mission, which has a group of young reps which are a joy to know. They are knowledgeable & helpful.

Michele Stone Florissant, MO

They appear to believe more about the dollar than the customer. I was in the hospital so didn't pay my bill on time. They charged me a late fee of $9. I didn't realize it and was just ignoring it which in turn was an added late fee, and another. When I tried having it removed I was told I could only be forgiven ONCE A YEAR!! I didn't believe the person and tried the next month. I was charged again! I finally went ballistic and wanted a Supervisor. Again I was told the same story, ONCE A YEARONLY!! I than wanted that person's boss because by then they were charging me late fees on the late fees!!! I was told he was in a meeting. I reiterated I didn't care, because I've been dealing with this problem for months, I'm not well, and this needs to be resolved so I'll wait. Send him a text but I can't keep doing this!! The text was sent and all the late fees removed. FINALLY!!! Furthermore, when you call about a problem it's not fixed and you get the same speech, " We'll give you 100 MEGA bytes (or some such type) so you'll have a better reception." That was what they said about why I had to have U Verse. And the same words roll out every time I complain about how bad it is at night

George N Atkinson III Haslet, TX

Reliable most of the time and very fast. AT&T is expensive but I am willing to pay for what I get. I’ve been with them for 15 years and we had our first outage for a day and a half. They fixed it right so we are back up and running without anymore interruptions. I love AT&T it’s a name associated with excellence.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

I love AT&T’s Internet. It’s 300 MPS allows me to stream quickly and easily. My only thing is when the weather gets bad sometimes my service tends to cut out. It’s easily affordable when partnered with a phone service though.

SD

I have had At&t, google fiber, and spectrum/time warner in the local area. I like that At&t is a good balance of price and quality. Their good pricing is offered as an introductory rate that increases after a year. Pricing should always be competitive, and the good initial rate should stick. When the promotional rate ends, At&t is no better than other services. After a recent move, setup was unreliable. The modem/router was delivered late pushing the start date back a week. I had to call several times to schedule setup because if their bad planning- they didn't have enough equipment.

Rich Wagner Brooksville, FL

I started to experience slower service abount 4 months into the 1 gig unlimited fiber internet from AT&T. Had a service tech come and he claimed that it wouldn't reach 1 gig. So I accepted that I wouldn't have the service they advertised, and after he reset the gateway, the service went up to 250 mbs. About 3 weeks later it had slowed down again: my computer sometimes would only get 40mbs. So with the service call to disconnect, I had to fight to keep from paying an early termination fee of $90.00. I was given the run-around with a couple of dead-end calls until I reached the billing mgr who took care of that. But she told me that it's corporate policy that I wouldn't get a paid-bill-refund since it's mid-billing cycle (I just payed for the month.) So my analogy to her was, "if you lease a car, and it's a lemon, and the dealer won't replace it, wouldn't you get a refund of your balance for the month, and not have any termination fee, as it was the dealer who breached the lease?" All she could say is that it's corporate policy. DON'T GET AT&T INTERNET IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTION! When they don't provide the service that they've promised, then they have a "policy" in place to keep, or steal, as much money as they can for their breach of trust/ service.

Robb Senoia, GA

When it works it’s great. We’ve had att service for around a year. Recently tv freezes, upload/download speeds started slowing down. Made a our FIRST appointment. Scheduled for today July 19 between 8-10. I went back and forth with operators and texting all day. At 4:00 he still had t shown up. Nobody can track him? Really? I asked , “did he even show up for work today”? Nobody knows. Wow. Now 4 days later is the next appointment. Super. So here we are 4 days later. Appointment was from 2-4 nobody showed yet, it’s now 6:30. They tried to call the tech and he’s not answering his phone. They say if he’s on his way here he won’t answer. They work until 8. Ok, more later.

Pat Johnson City, TN

Their representatives are easy to reach by phone. They have resolved issues quickly in the past. The local store could definately use some improvement. Although the customer care reps are knowledgeable, it is a long wait due to an insufficient number of employees.

Maria Reno, NV

I really like the offer to have my TV, Cellphone and Internet bundled with one company. The only thing I do not like is the internet speed. In my current area it is about 75mb; where I used to live I had 100mb; so it is a tad slower now. But other than that they have excellent customer service and varying programs and costs. Having everything bundled has saved me quite a few dollars as well.

William R Feerick

I have found for myself in speaking with them that there is a great deal of confusion over who actually is responsible for my internet. Is it [email protected] the parent company, UVerse, or Direct TV? It is because of that factor that I only gave them four stars due to the fact that it has created confusion when an instant had come up and I needed someone to come to my home to service the equipment as well as the fact that I had experienced confusion over past billing matters. However, in terms of the quality of the signal,. in that area I would give them five stsrs.

Tonya Pillow

I rated them 4 stars because I did have a problem a few years ago and it took them some time to determine the router needed to be replaced. Also I was told that if it was found not to be a problem with the equipment I would incur a service charge. While I appreciate that the have to send disclose the information it was the way it was said. Since the router was replaced the service has been impeccable so I'm very satisfied.

Aaron M. O'Brien MA

I had AT&T internet and the service was terrible. Equipment was always failing and download speeds were always much lower than what I paid for.

Chad Edgar Wentzville, MO

One really sweet internet service provider AT&T I love to use AT&t as my phone provider carrier I'm very good service

Ginger Woods Midland, TX

My bill never the same and always goes up. They’ve giving me many credits. But yet have not received one. Worse company ever. Sales rep new nothing and hung up on me. Going in person again this is a monthly thing. I’m Switching as soon as my phone is paid off.

Promise Mccall Monticello, NY

I used AT&T has a carrier from my cell phone provider I was with them for a little while but then switched over to another company that offered me better rates and deals.

Linda Van Kassel Sonoma, CA

the have affordable plans and customer service has been pleasant when I have had issues. I have had them for over 15 years

Steve Hampton Jacksonville, FL

Great internet in our location and almost a 100% up time during our four years. We use AT&T for our business internet.

Kathy Brassfield Oklahoma City, OK

I was completely lied to about the rewards card. I’ve been patiently waiting and was finally made aware that it’s expired. I was supposed to receive an email or a message in the mail but nothing. I paid my bill faithfully for a year only to find out that I’d be lied to. I’m not sure how a company can be so dishonest. I feel like I was cheated out of it bc I trusted that I’d get the email or letter. The gift card that’s promised is such a deception. AT&T has no plan to actually honor the advertisement. Don’t trust this company to be honest with you.

Luke Swierczynski Franklin, MI

Don't understand why they charge the same as their competitors. Unless you're lucky to be in an area where they have fiber installed you're stuck with snails pace internet while paying a premium for 25-50mbps download speeds. Would not recommend if other ISPs are in your area.

Jack Rein Sparta, WI

I use AT&T internet hot spot in northern Wisconsin. The service and speed are better than the only other service in the area.