Best Company Guarantee AT&T Internet Logo

AT&T Internet

7.3

Michelle Thomas Anaheim, CA

I did like my internet by ATT when I lived in my apartment. They had excellent customer service and I kept the service for years. They are reasonable also.

Betty Taylor IL

I've only had internet on my phone with at&t...and they have been awesome. I tried to connect to my home but they didn't come to my address. About 2 blocks away. If they ever get service in my area I will sigh up.

KATHLEEN KOTARA Katy, TX

Over charged for minimal service. Ended up costing at least 50 to 60% more than competitors. Customer service was a joke! When trying to rectify my contract and charges they kept trying to sell me more than let me reduce services! On the positive- Some how got the phone number for one of the companies top executives to express my concerns. His secretary put me right through to him and we had at least a 30 minute conversation about what was going on with my account. He genuinely was concerned about my situation and followed through with a phone call to me a few days after our initial conversation. He went step by step over my bill and explained each charge and even applied a one time small reimbursement for a billing mistake. He was better at delivering customer service than the customer service department! I appreciated his assistance and how he handled the situation.

Kevin Ortiz

Very reliable service one of the issues that I had was that it was becoming too expensive for what I was actually receiving. When I made analysis comparing other similar services from other companies, I figure it out quickly that I was overpaying for it Internet service coverage. Customer Service is great and the reliable service was a plus

Chase Victorson Yonkers, NY

AT&T internet offers a comprehensive range of plans with varying speeds to suit different needs. Their fiber-optic network ensures a fast and reliable internet connection, ideal for streaming, gaming, and large downloads. The customer service provided by AT&T is generally commendable, with responsive representatives who strive to resolve issues promptly. However, they do have occasional inconsistencies in speed and reliability, which can be a downside for those seeking a consistent and uninterrupted online experience.

Richard Birnbach Monterrey, NLE

Excellent reliability and even their lowest speed is sufficient for most applications. Easy access to telephone support when needed and although not the cheapest the pricing is competitive, and the quality is very high.

Revlon Bryant Briggs Madison, TN

The internet service is suppose to be high speed. If it’s high speed, I would hate to see what low speed would provide. The fee is too high for the service I am provided. The problem is, my family and friends who have different internet carries complain about their service too, so I might as well stay with the devil I know than switch to a different devil to found out it’s worse.

Charles Cheek Miami, FL

AT&T is probably my favorite choice for Internet service provider. They have very fast speeds for the best price and they don't go up on you after a year. The price has stayed the same for five years and they deliver the speed that they advertise at all times. Customer service is easy to talk to if you are specific in telling them your issue

Debora Paez Columbia, MO

The service itself is not too bad but the customer service, company transparency and billing are a mess. As a paying customer for a long time, every monthly bill I got had a different amount on it. I would have to call customer service to dispute such so I could pay what we had agreed on monthly for the plan I signed up for. Customer service takes a long time to take calls, not too helpful with problems so they transfer you to someone else where you wait some more, and then they tell you that the planned you signed up for was only a fixed price for a year thus expired. This company offers great internet thus taking care of these problems would put it up there with other internet services.

Brittney Mac Gregor Louisville, KY

I am new to AT&T internet service, although I can say that we have had some issues from the get-go, within the first week of installation. We have the 300mb fiber optic wife and internet service. The first issue I have is the speed. After speaking to customer service, no one can tell me the cause of the slow speeds. The gateway is measuring the correct speed, but an internet test on all devices in the house reveals speeds of under 60mbs! Way below the speed we are paying for. Previously we had 100mb cable internet, and the speeds often topped out around 110mb, so I highly doubt we have faulty devices. Yet I get the run around and cannot get an answer. We will continue to use and try out the service over the course of the year, as we are receiving a good promo deal. We were also suppose to receive $300 in giftcards over a month ago, to which we have still not seen or heard of as of yet. The rep gave me his name and number and I have called and texted several times only to have my number blocked with no response. I definitely feel like the rep lied to us about the service and the "giftcard" promotion that they were supposedly offering.

Ronnie Rockinoldman63 Delaware Concord, CA

The company provides a good service, it the equipment they provide that pulls them down. I do not have a mobile service with ATT only their home products. The router they provide is spotty at best even with the mesh network I had to set up. The modem is only up less than 80% of the time. They have replaced it but they use the same model, so the problem is inherent to the model. Other than that, their prices are fair as I feel that I am getting the quality I expect for the price I am paying. The customer service, while not over the top, much better than Comcast.

Vanessa Suarez Mission, TX

I was with Sprint right before I began with smart phones, I did not like them. Then I went to ATT, and have been with them for about 8 years. I hate their phone service for problems and questions. It is long, complicated and really oudated. That said, I have found a stand alone office on Mile 3 in Mission, which has a group of young reps which are a joy to know. They are knowledgeable & helpful.

Michele Stone Florissant, MO

They appear to believe more about the dollar than the customer. I was in the hospital so didn't pay my bill on time. They charged me a late fee of $9. I didn't realize it and was just ignoring it which in turn was an added late fee, and another. When I tried having it removed I was told I could only be forgiven ONCE A YEAR!! I didn't believe the person and tried the next month. I was charged again! I finally went ballistic and wanted a Supervisor. Again I was told the same story, ONCE A YEARONLY!! I than wanted that person's boss because by then they were charging me late fees on the late fees!!! I was told he was in a meeting. I reiterated I didn't care, because I've been dealing with this problem for months, I'm not well, and this needs to be resolved so I'll wait. Send him a text but I can't keep doing this!! The text was sent and all the late fees removed. FINALLY!!! Furthermore, when you call about a problem it's not fixed and you get the same speech, " We'll give you 100 MEGA bytes (or some such type) so you'll have a better reception." That was what they said about why I had to have U Verse. And the same words roll out every time I complain about how bad it is at night

George N Atkinson III Haslet, TX

Reliable most of the time and very fast. AT&T is expensive but I am willing to pay for what I get. I’ve been with them for 15 years and we had our first outage for a day and a half. They fixed it right so we are back up and running without anymore interruptions. I love AT&T it’s a name associated with excellence.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

I love AT&T’s Internet. It’s 300 MPS allows me to stream quickly and easily. My only thing is when the weather gets bad sometimes my service tends to cut out. It’s easily affordable when partnered with a phone service though.

SD

I have had At&t, google fiber, and spectrum/time warner in the local area. I like that At&t is a good balance of price and quality. Their good pricing is offered as an introductory rate that increases after a year. Pricing should always be competitive, and the good initial rate should stick. When the promotional rate ends, At&t is no better than other services. After a recent move, setup was unreliable. The modem/router was delivered late pushing the start date back a week. I had to call several times to schedule setup because if their bad planning- they didn't have enough equipment.

Rich Wagner Brooksville, FL

I started to experience slower service abount 4 months into the 1 gig unlimited fiber internet from AT&T. Had a service tech come and he claimed that it wouldn't reach 1 gig. So I accepted that I wouldn't have the service they advertised, and after he reset the gateway, the service went up to 250 mbs. About 3 weeks later it had slowed down again: my computer sometimes would only get 40mbs. So with the service call to disconnect, I had to fight to keep from paying an early termination fee of $90.00. I was given the run-around with a couple of dead-end calls until I reached the billing mgr who took care of that. But she told me that it's corporate policy that I wouldn't get a paid-bill-refund since it's mid-billing cycle (I just payed for the month.) So my analogy to her was, "if you lease a car, and it's a lemon, and the dealer won't replace it, wouldn't you get a refund of your balance for the month, and not have any termination fee, as it was the dealer who breached the lease?" All she could say is that it's corporate policy. DON'T GET AT&T INTERNET IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTION! When they don't provide the service that they've promised, then they have a "policy" in place to keep, or steal, as much money as they can for their breach of trust/ service.

Robb Senoia, GA

When it works it’s great. We’ve had att service for around a year. Recently tv freezes, upload/download speeds started slowing down. Made a our FIRST appointment. Scheduled for today July 19 between 8-10. I went back and forth with operators and texting all day. At 4:00 he still had t shown up. Nobody can track him? Really? I asked , “did he even show up for work today”? Nobody knows. Wow. Now 4 days later is the next appointment. Super. So here we are 4 days later. Appointment was from 2-4 nobody showed yet, it’s now 6:30. They tried to call the tech and he’s not answering his phone. They say if he’s on his way here he won’t answer. They work until 8. Ok, more later.

Pat Johnson City, TN

Their representatives are easy to reach by phone. They have resolved issues quickly in the past. The local store could definately use some improvement. Although the customer care reps are knowledgeable, it is a long wait due to an insufficient number of employees.

Maria Reno, NV

I really like the offer to have my TV, Cellphone and Internet bundled with one company. The only thing I do not like is the internet speed. In my current area it is about 75mb; where I used to live I had 100mb; so it is a tad slower now. But other than that they have excellent customer service and varying programs and costs. Having everything bundled has saved me quite a few dollars as well.

William R Feerick

I have found for myself in speaking with them that there is a great deal of confusion over who actually is responsible for my internet. Is it AT@T the parent company, UVerse, or Direct TV? It is because of that factor that I only gave them four stars due to the fact that it has created confusion when an instant had come up and I needed someone to come to my home to service the equipment as well as the fact that I had experienced confusion over past billing matters. However, in terms of the quality of the signal,. in that area I would give them five stsrs.

Tonya Pillow

I rated them 4 stars because I did have a problem a few years ago and it took them some time to determine the router needed to be replaced. Also I was told that if it was found not to be a problem with the equipment I would incur a service charge. While I appreciate that the have to send disclose the information it was the way it was said. Since the router was replaced the service has been impeccable so I'm very satisfied.

Michael Mills

Great service never have any problems at all

Joy Deltona, FL

I've had AT&T internet for 4 months now and they have already upgraded my system to fiber optics. Only took the tech about 2 hours and have not had any issues so far. And I was told my bill may actually be a little less now. I haven't gotten my new bill yet but every little bit helps

Sherry Guzzo Easton, PA

I think paying $132.00 a month for 2 phones is a bit much, I may be looking into other providers for less dollars

Courtney De La Paz

Currently still a customer here for my cell phone. Works great. Rarely have any issues.

Rica James Westland, MI

My internet experience was good, however my customer support was horrible. Equipping team members w more training is recommended. I will never use this service again.

Carolyn Smith Jacksonville, FL

What I dislike about AT&T’s internet is the modem sometimes needs to be unplugged to reset it and that is very annoying because I’m not paying them to have to be going through this process periodically. It takes away valuable time to wait until the modem reboots. Other than that I give them four stars. I did not receive an invitation from them to complete this survey. As of now I use their broadband internet service. Maybe switching to the fiber- optic service would be a better deal. With the broadband they ran a cable through the attic to the underground outside but some of it wasn’t buried well, so when it’s time to mow the lawn, one must be wary not to cut the cable.

J9softball

I really like AT&T internet. It is fast and reliable. I love that the equipment doesn’t have extra rental fees. When AT&T has new promotions they honor them even for existing customers which I love. I have had them almost 5yrs and have never paid full price for their internet. I think they are faster and more reliable not to mention cheaper than spectrum. They also don’t call and solicit and bother me all the time like spectrum.

Abi Dallas, TX

AT&T is a great provider for all of your internet needs. They have great technicians and the internet speed is excellent! I used them years ago and didn’t have any problems with my internet. When I moved to my new home, unfortunately they didn’t provide service to my area so I had to switch to another company! I will definitely use AT&T again in the future!

David Bornancin Westlake, OH

Hello and this is David a Software and IT Expert. The thing that's most important to me is Fast speed. I have used and worked with AT&T Internet service and that most important thing was having the service even when I travel and need all my devices to work. High Speed and Good Service is Key. I recommend AT&T for all your Internet needs and to support all your devices.

fabian Fletcher Dallas, TX

What I love best about AT&t is the fast and reliable internet anytime something goes wrong they there with a quick response ready to rebuild and put back together the internet that I have paid for. But what I don't like is the wait time when speaking to a live representative I think that problem should be rectified so that I'm not talking to automated system too or being pumped from automated to automator other than that the staff is amazing and I'm satisfied with the overall customer service

Sam Massey Seaside, CA

AT&T has provided affordable, fast, and reliable customer service for all of my internet needs for over a year. I received 1TB download speeds, and have no bandwidth problems even with four people living in my house. Outages are rare, and customer service is always quick, friendly and effective. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs internet service they can count on.

L Hill Chicago, IL

Amazing service that is highly secured which is excellent and makes my whole family feel a lot safer using the internet. Tech support from AT&T is very hardworking courteous an knowledgeable, whether in person or over the phone. Excellent speed for the amount we pay also easy to follow troubleshooting tips on increasing speed, connectivity, or buffering issues that may arise.

2 years ago Edited July 20, 2022

Cynthia Landing Forest City, IL

AT&T internet services worked well for me my signals stay strong which I depend on my internet services for other things in my home like streaming tv’s, security system and my cellphone. The customer service was polite, patient and clearly knowledgeable if you experience a problem unfortunately I’m saddened to where I moved which is in the rural area their service isn’t offered otherwise I will be a customer of theirs today

2 years ago Edited January 3, 2022

debby fronke Gurnee, IL

I had not had wifi for years I simply had no money for it...and when I did at&t turned my life around!! They offered me a 10$ program for low income,I have had the router for 9 mos.not one single time has it gone off,its near flawless...i can use it as much as I want and because of having it I was able to hook up my roku to have alot of channels to stream...customer service has been great ,and made it so easy each month to pay online,they even cut me a break a few times when I was late with payment..I simply love at&t!!

Joe Baker Utica, MI

Great service with Fiber. Love the TV service thru direct tv. Also, $300 grift card.

Jubril Rasheed Ashburn, VA

AT&T as been proving me with strong internet and as a student I will say it good and price friendly

Jerry Bentonville, AR

Att internet gets me through my game playing and paying my bills and searching for doctors and other services. I hardly ever loose service

Teresa Bills

I enjoy having AT&T Internet its great all around. Plenty of GB for streaming, no buffering and the strength is strong. I like the service, and you will like it also

8 months ago Edited August 14, 2023

Angie New York, NY

I have AT&T for internet access in upstate NY and it works well. It's not an easy location with internet connections due to cell tower availability but AT&T seems to be a very good provider for us.

Lisa Pebble Blythewood, SC

Currently is our provider for home and mobile needs. It’s the best option if you travel overseas because guarantee that you’ll have service

Sonya Parker Mesa, AZ

Horrible service product and horrible customer service. Often leave you on hold for extended periods of time and still not able to answer your question or trouble shoot the problems.

virginia l salas Lincoln Park, MI

AT&T is the best company for all your computer needs. They really care about their customers satisfaction. I will never change my opinion.

Amanda George IL

Their internet service is expensive and their equipment prices are ridiculous. They charge you for every little thing, and unless you get the expensive packages it's like it doesn't work well. Customer service people are nice and helpful but they don't do much to fix the issues.

Otis Adkins Hazard, KY

I used AT&T internet for I purchased our new home and they can’t service my area so forced to use the only one that can service my area needless to say I haven’t had internet for the last 2 years

rosie perez

Read the small print on all their promotions! Internet is just ok with fiber , I don’t see any difference than 4g. At $75 a month is just RIDIC , they never find you new promotions after yours is up. Their statements are 12 pages long .

Donna St Louis, MO

i recently paid for high speed internet when fiber was introduced in our neighborhood. there was no change in the speed of my internet service. and just try to get something resolved on the phone-it's extremely aggravating, hold times, transfers to a different representative and after hours of being on the phone the issue isn't fixed and you have to call again!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HIGH PRICES.

Ramani Bharatam Santa Rosa, CA

I am on a local service that uses the AT&T lines for internet. I am constantly getting drops of service and it is quite annoying. I also live in a small city in the bay area so not sure why this should happen. The price is right, so we keep it.

Andrea Simpson Forney, TX

Recently my business was switched to fiber optic, before that I was a customer for 5 years without any problems. Now with fiber optic, my internet is slower and less reliable. I was assured that would not happen so I’m not sure what is going on.