Best Company Guarantee AT&T Internet Logo

AT&T Internet

6.9

moujib ceesay Lexington, KY

They are the best and reliable, they have the reception . The customer service is great . They have good discount and offer great services.

Kristie Jones Murfreesboro, TN

Not very happy. Recently they switched me to the AT&T Fiber and it drops signal on everything we have daily. I have called and reported it several times and all they say is “We e no problem on our end” and that’s always the end of it. I’m not happy with it at all.

Megum Povsha Bozeman, MT

The service is reliable and the price is better than Verizon. The mobile app is user friendly and it’s easy to get a hold of an actual person when calling customer.

Kynesia P. Arlington, TX

AT&T Internet offers the best and most reliable plans. I have never had a problem with my service, and have been an AT&T customer for 8 years.

Alex Gohlke Franklin, MI

AT&T internet is amazing! The fast download speeds I get left buffering and lag in the past, while gaming and streaming movies and television shows.

Anne La Porte, TX

The service that we needed to conclude set-up has not been provided. Every time I call about it, I have to repeat the same story and get the same run around. They assure me that someone will call - and indeed someone does, but don't leave any substantive message and don't provide any way to contact them. I guess I'm supposed to wait for the call without having any other care/concern or JOB in my life? So the next call I make requires starting all over with an explanation of what is [not] going on. The standard response is that a contractor is supposed to take care of the last step so it is all the contractor's fault that the work has not been completed. So why do they use that contractor? Well, uh,....it's THE contractor! DO NOT USE AT&T!

Shaniab Chicago, IL

Well I was supposed to have a tech out wednesday never showed so I called tech support they said he was on his way I called an hour and a half later for the lady to tell me they canceled my appointment and rescheduled me for today. The rep told me for the inconvenience they would waiving my installation fee which they did not. Today appointment number two I heard my dog barking so I walked out on my porch to see the AT&T truck driving away no text no call no knock at my door nothing. Called tech support and she was trying to reschedule me again at which point I got rude that would be the second time and for what? Because they’re workers wanna be lazy. So she said she resent for me to have it hooked up today. They are supposed to be here before noon we will see. I use AT&T for my cellphones and figured I would for the internet too but so far I’m not impressed

Shoppingmom7 Cincinnati, OH

HAD ATT SINCE THE 80S FOR TV, HOME PHONE & INTERNET. GETTING TO COSTLY WE DECIDED TO CUT THE COSTS & GOT RID OF OUR HOME PHONE. TV WAS NEXT AS THE PRICES KEPT GOING UP... AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WENT DOWN. THE FINAL STRAW WAS COMING FROM GA WHERE WE HAD FAST FIBER OPTIC INTERNET AT 100MPS FOR ONLY $45/MONTH. GET HERE TO HOLLAND, OH & THEY ONLY OFFER BASIC 50MBS SPEED ....NEGATIVE! AND SINCE NOBODY COULD TELL ME WHEN OR IF THE HIGHER SPEEDS WOULD BE AVAILABLE IN OUR AREA I DECIDED TO JUMP SHIP.

Rustys777 Morganton, NC

Very fast internet with low prices and no surprise charges. Customer service is very friendly and helpful also. Highly recommended if you want fast internet

Michael Leslie Flint, MI

I like that the service is pretty straightforward and the billing is consistent and easy to understand. I do wish they allowed you to use your own router.

Mike D Hyattsville, MD

Had frequent problems with this service as well as billing issues. The service would be fine for weeks and then I would experience a “slow down”. I would call customer service and go through several representatives until I would find someone who could help. Way too much work for an expensive service!

Elder Terdkin Green Cove Springs, FL

Very slow internet depending on how far away you are from the source, the most I could get in my town was 9 "megabits" not megabytes and it was insanely slow. I switched and now get over 400 megabits download speed with my new provider. Unless your in the middle of the city where they have built up their lines, its just not worth it to use them if you play videogames and want to stream it or play online with friends. you need faster speeds.

C Shaw Clarkston, GA

I like the quality of service but the prices could be better. I was turned off during the PANDEMIC and that was sad. I also was charged a hefty fee to be turned back on and I would not recommend them because of their lack of support during this unprecedented time.

Amanda Hastings, MI

Took forever to get service transferred from one address to another. Ridiculous wait time and getting things resolved. Then signed up for cable service through DirectTV/AT&T. Was told lower pricing and different service terms than what it really is. Was totally lied to and AT&T will not correct the issue.

Michele Germain Green Bay, WI

I like the service overall, but I have to fight every time my contract ends to just get a decent price. I have to make several different phone calls before I get satisfaction. I just wish they would be honest and offer the best price in the first place

Rachel Noel Jacksonville, FL

Our architecture firm has used AT&T U-verse internet services for many years. Recently, our WiFi connection failed and we were extremely disappointed with the customer service and lack of concern over the course of an entire work week. The technician that was sent out was overheard calling the main office to inform them that he had no idea how to fix our issue. Our business relies heavily on our internet and your lack of concern and inability to repair the problem within a reasonable timeframe was less than desirable and incredibly frustrating. We tried multiple times to reach the correct department to discuss all of this and appreciate the small credit provided for the loss of service. We are posting this feedback so your team is able to learn from their mistakes and improve your customer service going forward. -TTV Architects, Jacksonville, FL

Ryan Woodstock, IL

I have only had AT&T internet for about a week and I am really regretting getting them as my provider. There are two major problems I have regarding the service. The first is that every single day since we have gotten AT&T, including within 30 minutes of installation, our internet has gone down for at least 20 minutes. Currently it is going on 3 hours on the 4th day since install, and they cant get a tech out to fix it til Monday. Secondly is thier 'high speed'. I am paying for download speeds of up to 100 Mbps. My average download speed when doing speed tests has been about 0.9 Mbps. 0.9. Less than 1 Mbps. As an average. One speed test I ran an hour after install gave me a download speed of 0.13 Mbps. Even at best speeds I am only getting 11 Mbps. I would think fiber optic high speed internet should be faster than my old dial up.

Sylvain Goessens

Fairly good services received , even if it could be difficult' for certain services to be changed online or at the store , you have to call to change cable channel bouquet , you can not do it in person' or on your computer , they have good application for your devices though

Simone Boothe Brooklyn, NY

Great customer service, they will always help where you can feel your issue is a priority and will be taken care of the best way. The representatives are always very courteous, respectful and professional.

Robert Stroupe Conway, AR

AT&T has it set up so that understanding what you get is very confusing. I have DSL and my download speed is only half of what AT&T claims. I have a 150 GB limit, then they start charging extra. I don't know if I can get more data for a firm price because they have approx. 15 or 20 different internet service names and it's confusing to understand what you have. AT&T internet is trickery at it's worst. DSL never had data limits in the past, but it's AT&T's way of milking more money from you. I'm tired of the trick crap and confusing nature of the way they present to you what you're getting. They bought DirecTV, a home security company, they have wire phone service, long distance and cell service. AT&T has aquired so many businesses they can't make any of it work right, and then sweeten their pockets with data limits and tricky names so as to make it difficult to understand what kind of internet you're getting.

Fran P.

Have had AT&T from the beginning of internet. However, they are expensive. They provide us 1024 data allowance per month, of which we use less than 40 each month. There is no reduction for light users. Also, had to negotiate to remove "rental" on the internet "box" as we had been paying $4 per month for years; the item had been "Paid" for many times over. Our call allowance is 200 minutes per month. We routinely use less than 10 minutes a month, as my cell phone provider has much better rates, especially international rates.

Lynda David

Sometime unable to connect to server but that is very short lived. Within a few hours it is up and running. I never have waited no more than a day for the service to be back on and good as it get.

Sheila Transue Seattle, WA

Coverage was good price was a bit high for my income customerservice was fine.

Team Grammy Stockton, CA

Prices continue to rise and service is often sketchy in parts of my home.

Connie Yokum KS

They dont serve all areas in same area and they dont give good stream when watching internet

Dali Dallas, TX

I have AT&T dsl, and I used to have their cell phone service as well. The only thing I don’t like about their WiFi is that I have to reset it at the box every once and awhile. It will “go out,” ang I will be working and have to switch quickly to use my phone as a hotspot until I have a break and can fix the modem by resetting it. I feel like it should also be faster for what I am paying,

Johnson3307 Houston, TX

I loved my ATT Uverse but the price is to expensive! The internet speed was amazing and the service was extremely consistent if service is your #1 and price not an issue, you won’t be disappointed. I currently use ATT Direct TV and love it the price is more affordable than uverse and fits my needs.

Maria Artiles Fort Worth, TX

AT&T is everywhere and that is appreciated. I moved to a new development are and AT&T was the only one offering services. However, even the fastest internet available was not very fast and my connection is constantly interrupted.

Rosann Stanko Logan, UT

Along time ago we used AT&T for our internet service and we were very pleased with their service. The reason we changed companies was because we were able to get there same quality of service for a cheaper price. I also appreciated the customer service help when when I had a problem. They were very patient with my questions and even turned to a supervisor when they couldn’t answer the questions.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

My family uses AT&T for our internet service and I love it because wherever I am I can connect my device to one of the 30,000 Wi Fi hotspots nationwide for free! It also comes with free McAfee protection service at no additional cost. This is really important to me in this day and age.

Christy Rouch MO

Very slow and inconsistent service. Although we live in a rural area, service is not worth what we have to pay

Jerry Williams Dallas, TX

Recently switched to AT&T fiber optics. More broadband for less money. What a deal!

Gia Regina Waco, TX

I use AT&T cell phone. It’s fine. The bill is easy to pay. I get good service.

Tammy Koch St Louis, MO

I've been a customer for a few months and I've been happy with everything so far. I switch to save money and got a faster speed too!

Raymond Loycano Stuart, FL

Although their TV program charges are high the gig internet they offer is far better than the competition and a great deal more stable.

Claudia Patrick Austin, AR

AT&T use to be a great company. If you live in an area with old technology, like the inner city, the service is slow. Their cable TV option, Direct TV is ok if you have no other option. Spectrum offers faster speeds.

Flora Canal Winchester, OH

This is by far the best internet company especially for home wifi . The price is very affordable. $59.99 for 25 Mbps. Great customer service

Sade b Oklahoma City, OK

I loved AT&T the price was reasonable. I used the connect to compete program to save even more money on my monthly bill. The service was great

G Anniston, AL

Great service and product. Att has exceeded expectations on this one .Great price as well .highly suggest this internet service provider

Raven Brodsky New York, NY

The service works okay, but the bill pay process was a pain. Setting up auto pay was not as simple as other services I have used and the app for the bill would often forget the cached password, forcing me to go hunt it off the password manager.

Nancy Smith Covina, CA

Yes, I've had a experience with AT&T of no accountability at all. I began documenting my contacts with them: over 20 since December and at least 4 trips out by a technician. Our service is getting worse instead of better. We are a church that, during lockdown, depends on being able to stream our services on Sundays. However, we can't do that dependably. Today, people trying to watch in real time said it was so jerky and delayed, it was unwatchable. Then, we lost the stream. During the talk by our remote guest (remember, this is lockdown) - the video was not in sync with the sound. A little more information: I have asked for the same technician each time, so the technician would have background knowledge about what has already been tried and can build on what was done before. However, I'm told the company has no control over which technician comes out - this is scheduled by a National Technician Scheduling department. So, they often will start from scratch, not knowing that what they're trying has already been tried. This is a waste of my time and does not solve the problem. The technician is supposed to be able to see the notes left by previous technicians so he will know what was done in the past; however, technicians have told me they did not have any notes. On two occasions, supervisors have promised me that they left explicit notes for the technician about what needs to be done, only to have the technician tell me no notes were left. Twice, when I asked by phone to escalate this case, the person I spoke to said they were going to send out a supervisor with the technician, but both times, there was no supervisor and one of the technician said they almost never actually do send out a supervisor. So, the company was not being honest. There is no accountability at all. I have asked the company to give me one person who will stay on our case, who I can stay in contact with, until our problem is solved, but the company refuses. I am told that, although the company has no control over which technician is sent out, there is only one manager of all the technicians in our area. I asked to be put in contact with that person, but was refused. Actually the person on the phone promised to alert the person to the problems with our account, but I could not be put in contact with the person, nor would the person contact me. I was supposed to take this person's word that he or she would alert the manager, and also trust that the manager would care. There is no accountability at all. Our church depends on the ability to stream during lockdown and the number of congregants willing to try watching the service has dwindled. Three tried to watch today. The viability of our organization is dependent on adequate Internet service and the poor service has jeopardized our organization's ability to continue. Yet, I cannot get AT&T to care and to solve the problem. Our neighbor is having the same problem of poor service from AT&T. AT&T told us that if we added a second account, that might solve the problem. So, we added a second account and a technician came out to install it. When asked, he told us that the service to both modems would be coming in on the same line, but the person insisted that that would still make service better because the modems are where things get bogged down. So, the modem worked for a little while, but then it didn't. Someone came in to "fix" the service to the new modem, then our old modem no longer worked. Someone came in to "fix" the service to that modem and the new modem stopped working. It turns out this is because two modems cannot be on the same line. AT&T must have figured out the problem, because they sent someone out to install a second line, but they didn't attached it to a port. After contacting them again, they sent someone out to attach it to a port. But, as you can see from above the service is even worse than it was before. Trust me, if I had a choice, we would have changed providers. The only 2 other services to our location are a satelite service and another service that uses AT&T lines. All I can do is document. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. Our "business" depends on this and such a big company does not care. It is too big and if it is allowed to be the monopoly it is in our neighborhood, then it needs to be better regulated.

Andrea Wheaton, IL

So AT&T in my area still uses phone lines! I couldn't believe it when they told me. We did not like the service we had because it was slower than the package we bought. Their excuse was because our home was so far from the box on the street. It was not usable for streaming and working from home. We were happy to get rid of the service as soon as we could.

Jamie Organ Chicago, IL

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SERVICE WITH THIS COMPANY. I work from home and depend on my internet service for my livelihood due to Covid. My internet has been down for TWO WEEKS. They said it was an issue with my router and shipped me a new one and I still have yet to receive it. Every time I call it it’s just more empty promises of when my equipment will be delivered. This company has made the last two weeks of my life a living hell due to stress and having to literally go to the gym to be able to work. And nobody seems to care or actually do anything to take care of the situation. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU ACTUALLY DEPEND ON INTERNET SERVICES.

Kim Yoo Overland Park, KS

I just canceled AT&T after paying my bill three days ago and was told I would be required to pay an additional month of service because they had sent another bill to me yesterday and even though I would not need their service or want their service, they will not stop service at my request, but at their convenience. Tasha (who was very nice and apologetic) said they started this practice in 2019 and there is no proration and always another bill after cancelling service with AT&T. This is terrible customer service and I would highly suggest finding another provider - the signal is not sufficient for any home larger than 1500sf anyway - even with a booster(which is why I cancelled).

Julie Boen Evans Boca Raton, FL

Had an issue that took 10 phone calls and 7 technicians to finally figure out it was something silly and small, caused me all types of issues and as I work from home cost me time and money. When I asked for some type of recompense I was told 32.27 cents was all that I could be offered. I said fine begrudgingly. My next bill they added back the discount. That was so speciall!!

nancy auberry Indianapolis, IN

The service with At&t has been great. Until just recently due to the Covid 19. More people are at home. Therefore more use of internet. Wifi seems to be a bit slow at times.

Norm W Culver, IN

- I have used At&t's internet service for years, not because it's outstanding but because I'm in an area where DSL only exists as far as I know . It's pricy and often I'm kicked off line and have to restart.After my daughter's experience with Comcast, I would never use it.Select -

Linda Racine, WI

Very mixed. One employee really messed up my email account by switching it to a new email address. The employee who corrected the problem was wonderful. So how do you rate that experience? It’s hard to know when you have slow internet service whether it’s the provider or the computer. AT&T is probably as good as any.

Jordan Akron, OH

Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Avoid at all costs. I'm am too drained to detail all the time and energy they have wasted, but suffice to say that the service representatives made no effort to understand my problem and they assured me it was being addressed when in fact it was not. Each time I spoke with a representative I explained that the service box / modem / optical network terminal is missing its AC adapter. I told them I have received the gateway / router and its power cable; that is not the issue. I was assured that they were sending the AC adapter for the service box multiple times. Eventually a representative admits that they have not sent it. I speak to a supervisor. He says they never send just a power cable alone and apologizes for the last three representatives. He says he will send me a new router and power cable (for the router, not the service box). Of course this would not address the problem of the missing service box power cable. After all of this even the supervisor was still either incapable or unwilling to understand the issue. Colossal waste of time during which I am without internet and prevented from working. Now I'm waiting for another couple days for a technician to come out.

YVL Greensboro, NC

Let's star with affordable "NO" It cost $50-$100 fiber service for half of what you pay for. You are NOT getting what you pay for. You may get it at the AT&T modem but not the device you using. They will tell you all the excuse why. I have one question... I show what my device capable doing it when installed. same service. same device. why? am I getting slower speed? That comes with Reliability... ummm... do I have to say anything outs? see my question above. Also, seems like more people using it slower it gets. What else... Oh yes, Customer Service. I'm sorry I can not fix that. Do you want to service tech to come out. No you will not get charged, yet your bill said different. Of course that's just One Time Charge and no we tell you all about that on Email we send you! and Of course you HAVE to pay that. I am sorry if I being sarcastic. I am having hard time though COVID-19 stay home program just like any of you would. Lasting I need to find out is I need to pay for something it could be prevent and noting result from it.