Best Company Guarantee AT&T Internet Logo

AT&T Internet

6.9

Shianne Durham

I i''ve been a customer with this client for over 10 years. Nothing but great things.

Henry Wilson East Chicago, IN

My internet service is awful!! I would not recommend this service to anyone. Also, do not set up auto pay because once they take your money it is hard to get back if you ever get a refund!!

Mike Oceanside, CA

Its fast and never had it go out. Set up was quick and easy. Use it for streaming movies and games. Never any issues

Michael Love Charlotte, NC

I have few complaints..ATT Uverse has provided a reliably fast internet service for years for me..

Shani Clyburn

I like the customer service providing anytime I need assistance. One improvement I can think of is packages and price.

Katia Wehbe

Good and easy . none. They Respectful and Respond toy you in their first Convenience.

Gioacco

Great internet service and speed. Internet safety features and software programs also. Customer service is helpful and considerate.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

We gave it a try. It didn't go well. The speeds were slow, the connection was spotty. After a month we went back to a cable internet.

Jennifer S. Piedmont, SC

Pretty fast & it rarely goes out. When there is an interruption it is only for a short time (few minutes).

Jeanie Wilkinson Mesquite, TX

Great Service,I have had them over ten years and have been very satisfied with their service.

Jamie Quin

In the beginning it seems the equipment constantly had issues and now it seems the pricing has gone up and seems to continuously rise.

Jon Healy Yorkville, IL

Fair price good service have a real person to talk with and answer your questions

Mark manners Indianapolis, IN

The service is extremely slow and unreliable. The customer service is not that great. I only tolerate the service because of my contract. The equipment is only basic.

WILLIAM BURCH Lakewood, OH

I lose contact with the signal to many times due to the buuilding i live in and i am not allowed a disk.

Don Evans Hendersonville, TN

AT&T has provided amazing Internet service - Ultra reliable connection and speed

Linda Fort Worth, TX

Because they are slow and use a dish when the wind blows it knocks the dish out of range of the sattelite. Service is bad.

Steven Morris Dacula, GA

They prefer you use the WiFi that comes integrated with the modem. Other than that it's super fast and very reliable.

Ahmed A. Post Falls, ID

They are good for what I need & negotiate on my price range since I am on a fixed income

Rod Jenson Fresno, CA

used to have frequent outages. They have improved. But I still have them on the four star for now.

Judy Long

No issues with anything. Great customer service and no delays in internet service.

Jim Marshman

Very few intrupted service and they respond with a very good tech here in 24 hours or less to fix

Green Stone Mountain, GA

The so called high speed Internet seems unstable and slow. When I asked them to come out and look at their equipment, they told me I would have to pay a service charge!

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

I used to have ATT internet before and it was a hassle and constant headache trying to find connection in certain parts of the house. Connectivity is not great.

Amanda Montebello, CA

When I had AT&T internet I didn’t have a great experience because of the issues that constantly occurred. My internet would frequently go down and someone would have to come to fix it.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

AT&T internet service has been very reliable and has never let me down. I would definitely recommend this product!

Lily South Jordan, UT

I love using AT&T,Their internet is great and super fast. Their is so many people that work there and are great.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

AT&T Internet is fast, easy to use, and very helpful. I've only used it a few times but it's always worked great.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

for an internet provider i dont recommend AT&T there are so many better providers i notice when i had it that certain times out of the day my internet lags and i would constantly find myself having to restart my router on the daily

Melyssa Preece Gilbert, AZ

Awesome service in the middle of nowhere. Even when all my friends dont have service I still will. It never lags too much.

Lisa Hanson Calabasas, CA

Don’t like that we have to bundle to get good prices. It would be great for the company but not the customer. No real complaints or compliments

Trinika Madison, WI

You have to get a cell phone with the company to get internet or any other services.

Melinda Cornell Longview, TX

Alot of the time there are to much in an out service

Sharion Mitchell Chicago, IL

They was great has to wait for a while but it was wort it

Kelly j. Conner

Their service is great you get what u pay for

Lyric Shaw Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fast service respectful staff and service

Luke

Blazing speed that keeps me gaming without interruption

Sheka Kamara Herndon, VA

Very good internet connection and provide good service

Donald Rodgers Horn Lake, MS

Fiber internet is fast but can’t get in my area

Mohamed Attia Springfield, VA

they need to extend their network to more areas, right now it's way behind other companies

Melodie Stokes Dickson, TN

Fast, reliable and good customer service

Jamet Teufel Schaumburg, IL

Poor service in Kentucky they said they would be able to get service in that area but we did not cancel them and now they went to charge me

Momo Oviedo, FL

Best internet service company. Great costumer service

JKM kilonzo Lubbock, TX

Great customer service for over a decade no complains.

Samuel Mount Holly, NC

It’s adequate. The internet speed could be better, but it is enough for regular tasks.

helen lipscomb Seville, FL

Very slow down more than up. Kicks you off sometimes it requires you to imput username and password then will keep showing you have put in the wrong info even tho you haven't

Donna Schiro Merryville, LA

they have been courteous and helpful whenever I had a problem

Renee Vorbach McAllen, TX

got them when they came into my neighborhood. ATT internet is excellent

Lmiller Incline Village, NV

Great for the last 6 yrs. always helpful, easy to trouble shoot.

Thaddeus

They Will ALWAYS Be There For ME WHEN I NEED THEM, Like So IN The Past.

Steve

Great service outstanding people to work with. Wound line to talk to a real person quicker