Candid

7.7

LAST UPDATED: November 16th, 2022

Candid knows how important it is to love your smile. In 2017, Candid's CEO and co-founder Nick Greenfield sought to improve the teeth straightening process by making it more affordable and convenient than traditional orthodontic options. That's why the company strives to make straightening your teeth a simpler, more comfortable, and affordable process.

Candid offers clear aligner treatment for a fraction of the price of Invisalign — with as few as one to two office visits. Candid connects customers with a nationwide network of certified orthodontists. You can use the Candid website to search for CandidPro providers in your local area.

The hybrid treatment process starts with an initial consultation from a network of over 200 CandidPro doctors. If the dental professional approves your request for treatment, you can expect to receive your custom aligner kit within the next few weeks.

Candid treatment includes remote monitoring, which allows your provider to check on your progress with DIY smile scans requested every 14 days. All treatment boxes also come with a premium teeth whitening solution.

From start to finish, Candid aims to help you get straighter teeth without the hassle of repeated office visits. Keep reading our in-depth Candid review to learn more about the pros and cons of choosing this clear aligner treatment or go directly to Candid customer reviews.

The Good

• 6-Month Average Treatment
  • 4 Steps for a Straighter Smile
  • Quality Materials and Processes
  • Pricing and Insurance Options
  • New Dental Monitoring Tech
  • Positive Candid Reviews

6-Month Average Treatment

Customers can expect their treatment with invisible aligners to take an average of six months. However, the treatment time will greatly depend on the severity of your misaligned teeth. Most Candid treatment plans last 4 to 12 months.

Typically, an orthodontist will recommend invisible braces as a treatment to fix mild to moderate cases where there isn't much need for extensive orthodontic work or metal braces seem unnecessary.

Candid expects most customers to be treated within six months. This is especially true for adults that once received braces treatment but have since had minor teeth shifting over the years. Candid does not guarantee a six-month treatment for all cases and mentions on its website that the treatment plan could take up to 12 months. Length of treatment will always vary by individual orthodontic cases.

4 Steps for a Straighter Smile

1. Show your teeth. Visit a local CandidPro provider for an initial consultation, scan, and treatment setup.
  2. Get your clear aligners. Your treatment box will be delivered right to your doorstep. This will include your clear aligners, monitoring device, and premium whitening foam.
  3. Check-in from anywhere. Your provider will track your progress with scans you take with your phone and monitoring device. You'll need to check in every 14 days throughout your treatment.
  4. Maintain your new smile. Once treatment is complete, keep wearing your retainers to maintain your new smile.

Candid clear aligners appeal to those who want the peace of mind of professional oversight without the inconvenience of repeated office visits. Customers should schedule a visit with a local CandidPro doctor to get an initial scan. Your provider will check to ensure you're a good fit for clear aligners. Once you have approval, your teeth scan will be sent off to the Candid team for processing and production.

In a few weeks, Candid will send the complete set of clear aligners to your door along with a premium whitening kit to give you brighter teeth. Every couple weeks, you will be reminded to send a treatment picture to your CandidPro doctor. This virtual check-up will help your doctor decide if they need to make any treatment adjustments.

When you reach the end of your treatment, plan on wearing your retainers for as long as you want to maintain your new smile. You can use your last set of Candid aligners as retainers for the first six months. Follow this six-week schedule to help your teeth heal after treatment:

• Week 1–2: Wear your retainers 22 hours a day
  • Week 3–4: Wear your retainers for 18 hours a day
  • Week 5–6: Wear your retainers for 12 to 14 hours a day
  • After Week 6: Wear your retainers for at least 8 hours every night

Replacement retainers can be purchased through the Candid website for $99 every six months.

Quality Materials and Processes

Candid's clear aligners are made with a thermoplastic called Zendura®, which is said to be stronger, more comfortable, and more transparent than clear aligners made from polyethylene terephthalate. These aligners are cut straight instead of scalloped to provide greater force against the teeth resulting in a more effective treatment process. Candid's aligners are also entirely free of BPAs, phthalates, and parabens.

Candid's aligners are designed to adjust all your teeth even back to your molars if necessary. This is not the case for other invisible braces services that focus mainly on the six front teeth.

To ensure aligners are of the best quality and that customers have a positive experience, Candid's aligners are custom crafted by experienced professionals and 3D-printed in the United States to ensure accuracy and proper fit of their finished products.

Pricing & Insurance Options

Pricing options may vary by provider, but the average cost of Candid aligners is still cheaper than Invisalign. You can expect to pay around $3,500 or more for your Candid aligner treatment. Each provider will be able to set a price for treatment based on the duration and local competition.

The cost of Candid treatment can be greatly reduced through insurance providers. Many CandidPro dentists and orthodontists accept HSAs or FSAs and dental insurance plans from Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Empire Blue Cross, and others.

New CandidMonitoring Tech

Because of Candid's advanced technology, every treatment program is closely supervised by your local provider using the CandidMonitoring system. This helps people who don't have the time or desire to attend regular office visits receive proper help from a licensed orthodontist professional.

Candid's new dental monitoring technology is included with every aligner treatment. When you receive your aligners, you'll also get a ScanBox and cheek retractor used to take a 3D scan of your teeth through Candid's smartphone app. Your CandidPro provider will use these scans to evaluate your progress to ensure your treatment is on track.

Your local dental professional will check in with you every 14 days to check the status of your teeth, give you instructions on the next steps, and tell you when to change Candid aligners.

This CandidMonitoring system gives customers peace of mind that their invisible braces process is working as it should and the end product they are hoping for is still on track. It also ensures customers are not alone in their journey and that they always have support — as if they were regularly seeing their provider in person.

Positive Candid Reviews

More than 85 percent of Candid reviews are 5 stars with customers highlighting a quick and easy treatment process, great customer service, and fast results. Many customers feel that the Candid staff is patient, professional, knowledgeable, and responsive, making for an overall positive treatment experience.

Some customers also like the option of visiting a Candid studio to receive an initial teeth scan. Candid Studios makes it easy to get started with treatment and ask questions face-to-face.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Connie Goldman from Northport, NY

“I have found working with Candid to be a very easy process. Every staff member that I’ve dealt with has been pleasant, enthusiastic, and helpful. I am about a month and a half into my treatment and I’ve had questions along the way. Candid responsiveness is immediate. I really like that they have an orthodontist who looks at your case to ensure you’re getting the best treatment possible. I would definitely recommend their service. The price is well worth it too. I would’ve paid three times as much locally.”

The Bad

• No Money-Back Guarantee
  • Hybrid Model Drawbacks
  • Treats Only Minor and Moderate Malocclusions

No Money-Back Guarantee

Candid doesn't offer any money-back guarantee options; however, the company does guarantee customer satisfaction in a different way. If you feel that Candid's aligners aren't working to give you straight teeth, or you are not getting the positive results that you hoped for, Candid will work with you to develop a new treatment plan, without additional charge, as long as a Candid-affiliated orthodontist feels that a new treatment plan is advisable.

You must follow the treatment plan as outlined including wearing your aligners as directed, completing all the treatment follow-up scans, and following any other recommendations from the orthodontist to qualify for the Candid guarantees.

Hybrid Model Drawbacks

The elimination of at-home impression kits has improved the overall accuracy and effectiveness of Candid treatments. However, individuals who do not live near a CandidPro provider may have to choose an alternative company or be willing to travel for the initial appointment.

The increased cost is another drawback of the new hybrid treatment model. Individual providers now price their treatment plans differently based on their business model. This has resulted in a large price jump compared to the previous direct-to-consumer model.

Treats Only Minor and Moderate Malocclusions

Customers should be aware that Candid does not treat severe teeth misalignment issues, spacing issues, or bite correction. If your treatment plan exceeds 16 sets of aligners, you are beyond Candid's scope, and the company might recommend you straighten your teeth another way (such as traditional metal braces).

However, if you have minor to moderate issues such as crooked teeth, protruding teeth, alignment or spacing issues, or discoloration, Candid can most likely help.

The Bottom Line

Candid is helping people get their perfect smiles in a more affordable way. The company's treatment process is designed to get customers approved quickly and on their teeth straightening journey fast, without having to spend hours at the dentist's office. Between the extensive provider network and high-tech treatment monitoring technology, Candid aims to make the invisible braces process as simple as possible.

Additionally, Candid has a strict policy when it comes to its dental professionals. Each professional must meet the training requirements to become a certified CandidPro provider. This means you'll be getting a quality product created just for you by a veteran professional.

Be aware that Candid might not be the right company for you. If your teeth demonstrate an extreme case of misalignment and crookedness, then perhaps metal braces, or another alternative, may be more suitable for you. You may require more orthodontic care than the company will currently treat.

Candid is a viable aligner company for those looking to straighten their teeth with clear teeth aligners. However, we still recommend comparing this company to others in the industry to be sure you're getting the best treatment and price.

Check out Candid reviews below to read what customers are sharing about their experiences.

not_listed_location

Candid Frequently Asked Questions

How much do Candid aligners cost?

You can expect to pay around $3,500 or more for Candid orthodontic treatment. The total cost of Candid aligners varies based on the CandidPro provider and their location. Candid aligners are often cheaper than other alternatives such as Invisalign and traditional braces. Some CandidPro providers accept insurance, HSA, and/or FSA. Talk to your local provider about insurance and payment options. A Candid retainer set costs $99 and needs to be replaced every six months after your last set of aligners. These can be purchased on the company website or through your CandidPro dentist.

How long do Candid aligners take to ship?

Talk with your local CandidPro provider to find out if they’ll accept your dental insurance to help cover the cost of your aligner treatment. Each provider has a different cost and price structure, so you may want to get a quote from multiple providers.

What are Candid aligners made of?

Candid aligners are made of thermoformed polyurethane. You don’t need to worry about harmful chemicals because aligners are BPA and phthalates-free. Candid aligners are designed to be durable, comfortable, and invisible.

How do I clean Candid teeth aligners?

Every time you remove your aligners, rinse them with water and gently brush them with a clean toothbrush. Avoid using toothpaste because the abrasive material can scratch the material and leave room for bacteria. For a deeper clean, soak your aligners in low-strength hydrogen peroxide.

How can I get started with a Candid treatment?

To get started with treatment, take the online quiz to see if you are a good candidate for Candid aligners. If you’re a good candidate, research local CandidPro providers and set up an appointment. Your provider will scan your teeth and create your treatment plan. No need to worry about completing a typical impression kit often used in direct-to-consumer treatments. Your treatment box should arrive in 3-6 weeks. Once you receive your aligner kit, you can get started with your first pair of aligners. Don’t forget to set up your CandidApp to keep up with the remote treatment.

When should I wear my Candid clear aligners?

Candid aligners work best if you aim to wear them at least 22 hours a day. Aligners need time to gently shift your teeth, so try to keep your aligners in at all times unless you are eating, drinking, or brushing your teeth.

How do you remove Candid aligners?

Aligners should be gently removed by gripping one side of the aligners with your index finger or pull tool and carefully pulling up. Continue to work your way around the aligner until it pops off completely. Never try to remove the aligner all at once. Remember to place your aligners in their carrying case when they are outside of your mouth.

4.8

Bryan Espinal Boston, MA

I was really excited when I first started candid I was going well then my rear ent got pro longed which is fine but then it just kept getting delayed. I never once was asked to come in for a follow up especially since it kept getting delayed. I was so annoyed that I just gave up because it was taking so long and the costumer service was just bad. I’m also upset that I found out that I would have to continue to keep wearing retainers after the treatment and that was not told to me when I was starting my treatment plan. Now I’m stuck with a loan that I took out for this treatment that I’m dissatisfied with.

Eclipse San Antonio, TX

This is the most unorganized company I’ve ever dealt with in my life. I’ve never received a straight answer to any customer support requests I’ve made and more often than not they respond back with non-sense that has nothing to do with my request IF they even respond at all. Now that my treatment is done and my teeth are still not aligned, they’ve agreed to extend treatment and make me additional trays at no cost, which is nice of them and honors our agreement. They sent the impression kit to me but I keep getting random emails stating I should still be on several trays back? And that I need to start trimming my aligners and that trimming them will suddenly fix the 5-6 teeth that are still out of alignment? Also I get a text almost daily thanking me for the pictures I submitted to the portal... No one seems to know what’s going on over there, everyone is on a different page, and the support is truly horrible. I give them 2 stars simply because the solution DOES work and my teeth are much straighter than before I started this.

mehatsea Los Angeles, CA

My treatment was supposed to take approx 5-6 months. I'm going into a year + now, and having to get a THIRD set of aligners. I knew this last set wasn't working over 3 months ago and called multiple times but was NOT allowed to communicate with a dentist and was told to keep on going with my current set. The first set came RIGHT away. Now that I'm trapped, the process of doing impressions/getting the aligners is closer to 2 months. People are friendly when you call but I think they are a friendly front for a VERY poor and understaffed medical/dental team. Lack of communication between client and orthodontist does NOT seem to be a good model for straightening teeth in any kind of efficient way. Maybe it's just about the profits? If they weren't significantly cheaper than other options, and I knew what I was facing going in, I would NEVER have signed up for all this.

Callie Phelps Denver, CO

I have had several issues with my Candid experience. I have also submitted this to Candid, 6 weeks ago, and followed up each week, to receive no response from their team. Please note that if you are unsatisfied with your results, there is nothing to be done and they will keep your money. *Timeline* Expectation setting is so, so important when growing a product or brand. It sets the customer up for success and a good experience. I was told that I may be able to move from aligner to aligner every 10 days, meaning the minimum the process would take would be 4 months. Great! Of course, there's the chance that I stay in a few sets for longer, so I was thinking it would be 6 months at the most. Welp...here I am a year later and still not through all 12 sets. And I *GET IT* - we definitely don't want to move my teeth too fast and this has been the best path for me. But there is just no heckin' way that this process could have been completed in four months. I wear these bad boys every day and every night and haven't skipped a single day or night. If I had known that I would still be trying to complete the sets a year later, I would not have gone through with this process. *Quality of Product* I have had to stay in 3 of my sets for a long time. And those sets that I end up having to wear for a long time do not stand up to wear. They start cracking or fraying, which cuts up my mouth. I use a metal file to file down the cracky places, but why is this even a thing I have to do? *My Actual Smile Composition* Now that I am on the tail end of this whole process, I do not think I was a good fit for aligners. I think I needed to have a few teeth shaved down on the sides to create more space before trying to straighten my teeth. The aligners have pushed my teeth forward so they can all fit and be straight. This forward push has caused the outside of my mouth to look different. The space above and below my lips now sticks out because my teeth are further out. My teeth look GIANT now when I smile, unfortunately. *Messaging with the Scan Upload* I wish I were able to include a message with the upload of my scan to the ortho. I have chatted in when I need to, but it would be so much easier to include a message or question with the scan.

schung Kapolei, HI

So far my experience with candid has been hit or miss. My treatment has taken 3x longer than anticipated and I was paired with an ortho that would not respond to my pleas for a reassessment for 6 months (the notifications I got just claimed I wasn’t wearing my aligners, when I’m reality the aligners weren’t right - how insulting and frustrating to be ignored for 6 months!) I finally got this resolved by INSISTING to do an in person scan, where my ortho finally had to face the facts that the aligners were wrong, not my use of them. Customer service is sometimes helpful and sometimes not depending on who you get. Unfortunately even if they are nice they usually didn’t have the power to help me with what I needed. In person is the same - hit or miss. I went to an LA location where the tech did not know what she was doing at all (she even said so because she was new and no one was monitoring her), and another location in Pasadena where I felt very comfortable and seemed MUCH more professional. The aligners DO work if everything is set up correctly, but if you have any problems and need custom care you are usually out of luck. I am currently still in treatment and happy with my results so far, but i wouldn’t recommend it for those who have funding for a more traditional orthodontist model.

Ashley Adkins Sugar Grove, PA

The convenience of the chance to straighten my teeth at home is nice. Unfortunately, I don’t get to speak directly with my orthodontist if I have specific questions about a new set of aligners, my teeth, or other concerns in general. They say that’s what customer service is for (and that they are trained to answer any questions) but I would have more confidence in my treatment plan if I was speaking to someone with a medical degree. I’ve raised concerns to customer service and have felt that I’ve just been written off so they could get to the next person and that the “guidance” I was given may not have been the best.

Reply from Candid

Hi Ashley. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

May. 24th, 2021

Harker San Diego, CA

Set-up is great. The process is fine. Communication is abysmal. One step is taking 34 days as opposed to 10-14. I’ve been attempting to get clear advice from the orthodontist (who I sort-of doubt is real at this point) but can only reach support via “chat”. The chat app is not great. Customer service folks are nice, but they have never provided direct feedback from the orthodontist. There are about 3 canned responses: brush your teeth, wear your slingers 22hrs a day, use the chewies ‘more’ (but not too much). When you’ve been following that advice but your treatment isn’t progressing, it is extremely frustrating. I feel foolish and frustrated at the lack of information. If you want to talk to a robot for months, this is great—otherwise be prepared to feel frustrated.

Reply from Candid

Hi Harker. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. We contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Apr. 5th, 2021

Kim Hannay Schaumburg, IL

I'm honestly pretty disappointed. Part of why I chose candid over other services was the promise of direct access to an orthodontist. What it truly is, is access to a customer service rep who communicates with an orthodontist and then never gets back to the customer. I've been in my first set of aligners for over a month now, and can't move on to the next set until approval from the ortho who can't quite seem to get back to me. My first conversation with a CSR was a week ago. They promised follow up in 1-5 days. A few days later I had another conversation with a different CSR who promised follow up in 24-48 hours. I've still yet to receive any communication 4 days later. Being so early on in treatment, I'm eager to see how this plays out, but it's not a good look so early on. Additionally, After paying over $2,000 for treatment, I'd expect that Candid would provide enough supplies for the entirety of treatment. I recently received an email prompting me to purchase additional bottles of whitening/cleaner for the aligners. After using the recommended amount daily to clean my aligners, I can confidently say I wont have enough for the entirety of my several month treatment. Pretty disappointed at the nickel and dime after the cost of treatment.

Reply from Candid

Hi Kim. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Annabel Tsang Frisco, TX

Good 1. Cost - Cheaper than Invisalign 2. Set up - Easy and nearly instant 3D mouth scan in the studio. Great studio experience. 3. $199 weekly scanning program that documents your progress. It's monitored by a virtual ortho. 4. When I lost a liner, I called for a replacement. I was supported right away and received the new one within days. Bad 1. Doesn't accept insurance ( I had Delta Dental) 2. HSA card with 2X the sufficient funds not accepted 3. No "legit" looking receipt. Your record of purchase is the same as buying a soda. 4. Customer service was horrid in 2019 when I got started. NO one picked up the phone or live chat. I did email them a complaint and they acknowledged the issue. 5. DO NOT miss the 30 day rule if you're not happy with your final result. This is 100% my bad for not reading the fine print. They'll charge you $800 IF you quality for "refinement". 6. Live chat wait times have gotten better but don't expect more info than someone looking up your order to tell you it's been delayed with no ETA...with no previous warning. The reps are not empowered to make decisions. The reps are allowed to repeat the website info like their policy. Overall I'm not happy because my bottom teeth are still crooked. Despite following the post treatment direction to wear my last liner every night, I still can't get my teeth to be perfectly straight. I wish Candid cared enough about their customers to be more flexible about the cost. There's absolutely no way it really takes another $800 to fix my teeth when they JUST asked me to pay $99 for another set of final liners. I'm reluctantly starting the refinement process to see if I qualify for additional adjustments. Just sucks to know if i like their recommendations my ONLY option is to cough up another $800. Looking back, I would have paid for Invisalign. It's supervised by a real ortho, covered by insurance, and accepts HSA.

Reply from Candid

Hi Annabel. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Mar. 1st, 2021

CF Vancouver, WA

I was initially very satisfied with Candid and was excited to get my teeth straight without getting braces. Once you pay for your aligners, good luck on getting them to do anything for you. They say that they will submit a claim on your behalf but I have called them once every few weeks asking them to submit a claim, they say ok great we will get that going for you, then nothing. My plan documents state I get 50% reimbursement for orthodontist services which is why I paid upfront. Now I can’t get reimbursed because none of their information is public ( so I can’t submit my own claim ) and they seem to flat out refuse to do so. Don’t bother with this company

Mollie May Peru, IL

Customer service is all over the place. I will need to do something, and I complete it, but then get an email saying I still need to do it. I talk to customer service and one time the person says I’m good and another they say I’m not. I was on one step for over a month and they wouldn’t tell me why I wasn’t moving on. I wore them for 22 hours a day and wore my chewies, but every time I took my pictures they said to wear them and use my chewies. Very discouraging. I like the product, but you can find the same product with a different company and different customer service

Reply from Candid

Hi Mollie. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Alaina Roberts Santa Clara, CA

No real communication with orthodontists. Just a really short message from them. Also I kept getting these emails saying my treatment plan was "on its way" but I had already received the retainers and was 2 weeks into treatment. It seems like the communication is all over the place. I really expected more professional help and I have not been getting it.

Reply from Candid

Hi Alaina. Thanks for your feedback! We'll be sure to pass it along to our management.

Apr. 19th, 2021

Lindsay Chevy Chase, MD

I’m now on my 6th month with only 4 slingers remaining and have seen 0 difference in my teeth. The notes from my Candid orthodontist can’t actually be real because they are literally the same almost word for word each month. Telling me use my chewies which I do and wear for 22 hours a day which I do. Mine fit snug for one day before loosening up and feeling like they are accomplishing nothing. Waste of $2,000 in my opinion.

Reply from Candid

Hi Lindsay. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 1-844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Oct. 27th, 2020

Alyse Devos Marietta, GA

Customer service is nearly impossible to get ahold of. There are no follow ups. This is my third round of aligners. I have been doing this over a year and half. I do not feel like a patient I feel like a money pit. I will update this when done.

Reply from Candid

Hi Alyse. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

May. 13th, 2021

Rozlyn Fischer Waupaca, WI

I feel it was easy to do, and very non expensive. However the end result was not the best. I feel they you have straightened out a bit more, and the fact my teeth don't touch on one side means I'll have to go in to get something done about it.

Reply from Candid

Hi Rozlyn. Thank you for your feedback. Candid and its affiliated orthodontists seek to provide high quality services. Because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 1-844-295-6915 or via LiveChat. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Apr. 2nd, 2020

Marie Groover

My 3rd aligner had a tare in it and was flimsy. It was cutting my tongue and gums. Not the quality of the other aligners. When speaking to the care team about it, nothing was done. Would not recommend.

Reply from Candid

Hi Marie. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Mikaela niemasz-cavanagh Randolph, MA

The company has good customer service, however, after over a year of treatment, and a lot of movement in my teeth, I'm still not convinced that Candid actually works to straighten teeth.

Reply from Candid

Hi Mikaela. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Mar. 1st, 2021

Travis Burns San Diego, CA

It was alright. But my results were not as they said it would be.

shawne bradley San Francisco, CA

This company was not very easy to get in touch with and the fit of the braces was never quite right.

Elizabeth Emm New York, NY

In the beginning it was good, but coming to the end of treatment in my first set, communication and customer service was seriously subpar.

Samantha Jonjo Everett, MA

My bite has been affected by using my aligners

Reply from Candid

Hi Samantha. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Apr. 2nd, 2021