SmileDirectClub is one of the largest and most affordable clear aligner (invisible braces) companies in the dental industry. While other large companies will require visits to a dental professional, SmileDirectClub provides a completely “monthly office visit free” experience at a fraction of the cost. It created the world's first teledentistry platform for teeth straightening, which enables its network of more than 250 state-licensed dentists and orthodontists to connect with customers virtually.

Beginning in 2014, SmileDirectClub has helped over one million people straighten their teeth and transform their smiles without the discomfort of conventional metal brackets and wires. It's a global leader in direct-to-consumer clear aligner therapy.

With hundreds of SmileShops, and over a thousand Partner Network locations, and thousands of team members across the globe, SmileDirectClub is experiencing rapid growth.

The Good

• SmileDirectClub Cost
  • Straighter Teeth in 6 Months
  • Nighttime Straightening Option
  • Easy 3-Step Process
  • Flexible Pricing Options
  • Teen Treatment
  • Teeth Whitening Included
  • Ships Internationally
  • Club Warranty
  • Customer Support
  • Reviews
  • Oral Care and Whitening Products

SmileDirectClub Cost

SmileDirectClub charges $1,950 for one-time payments — slightly lower than the average cost for the industry (cost may vary based on country and currency).

If customers want to pay monthly payments, they make a $250 one-time deposit along with $89 per month for 24 months. Making monthly payments does end up being a bit more expensive than paying all at once, totaling $2,386. This price, however, does not include a retainer, which costs an additional $99.

SmileDirectClub is slightly cheaper than other companies within the clear aligners and clear braces industry. This is especially true if you factor in that SmileDirectClub's treatment does not require you to make regular visits to a dental office, so you save on office visit costs.

SmileDirectClub’s prices are much cheaper than traditional metal braces, which can cost around $5,000 without insurance and around $3,500 with insurance.

SmileDirectClub claims that it will straighten your teeth for up to 60 percent less money than traditional braces.

Straighter Teeth in 6 Months

The duration of each customer’s teeth alignment process will vary due to the severity of misalignment. On average, SmileDirectClub can straighten a customer’s teeth between four and six months of treatment. This is done by wearing SmileDirectClub aligners (a clear plastic retainer) 22 hours a day for a designated amount of time. This is generally quite a bit quicker than metal braces and traditional orthodontic care.

Nighttime Straightening Option

SmileDirectClub now offers an even simpler way to straighten teeth — SmileDirectClub Nighttime Aligners, aligners that only need to be worn in the evenings. For those who are not feeling excited to commit to 22 hours of aligner wearing per day, these new Nighttime Aligners are the solution. Those who opt for the nighttime option are only committed to wear the aligners for 10 continuous hours a day, most of which should be while you are asleep. Because of the shortened daily wear time, the overall process will take a bit longer, averaging around 10 months.

Easy 3-Step Process

There are three steps in the straightening process at SmileDirectClub. This process is similar to most other clear aligners.

1. Making an impression of the teeth — SmileDirectClub will make a 3D image of the customer’s teeth to prepare different sets of clear plastic aligners to straighten the teeth.

The 3D image is made in one of two ways: customers can either visit one of SmileDirectClub’s SmileShops for a free 3D scan of their teeth. The other option is to pay $59 for SmileDirectClub to send an impression kit to the customers’ homes, which walks customers through taking an impression of their teeth by holding plastic trays with a tasteless putty in their mouth. This creates an impression mold of the customer's teeth so the company can create a 3D representation.

2. Completing the treatment — SmileDirectClub aligners will be produced that are specifically designed for each customer and sent to their house. Each set of aligners will be worn for a predetermined time, with each set becoming increasingly straighter, aligning the customer’s crooked teeth along the way.

One of the company's more than 250 state-licensed dentists or orthodontists will monitor your progress via regular virtual check-ins. The treating doctor will track progress remotely, eliminating the need for in-person visits.

3. Purchasing a retainer — Once the teeth are straightened and the treatment is finished, customers will need to purchase a set of retainers for $99 to be worn at night, so the straight teeth don’t move out of place again.

SmileDirectClub recommends that customers purchase a new set of retainers every six months.

Flexible Pricing Options

So how can you pay for SmileDirectClub?

There are two payment options and costs for clear aligner treatment. You can pay all at once, or you can pay monthly. Monthly payments do not require a credit check.

• $1,950 for a one-time payment
  • $89 monthly payments, totaling $2,386 (this includes the $250 down payment)

SmileDirectClub accepts payment through Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and CareCredit.

Depending on your dental insurance plan, you may receive a reimbursement through your insurance provider.

Teen Treatment

In July 2020, SmileDirectClub launched a new treatment catered specifically for teens. The new SmileDirectClub treatment plan includes a patented aligner case with Tile bluetooth tracking so that teens will have a harder time misplacing aligners. In the event that aligners are lost, the Lost Aligner Protection Program is available to make sure that replacement aligners are expedited and treatment won’t be delayed. SmileDirectClub is also adding new features to its telehealth program, such as aligner change and doctor check-in notifications for both teens and their parents. Teens with mild to moderate malocclusion can get started on their smile journey by requesting a doctor-prescribed impression kit.

Teeth Whitening Included

SmileDirectClub includes teeth whitening products in its teeth straightening treatment packages at no extra cost. Other companies in the industry will charge extra if you want to include whitening products. This is only available in the United States and Canada.

Ships Internationally

SmileDirectClub is currently available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, UK, Germany, Austria, Singapore, Spain, and Hong Kong.

Club Warranty

All customers receive their SmilePlan, or a 3D view of their treatment plan, within 72 hours of their scan appointment or impression kit return. Aligners are custom-made and shipped to the customer within about five weeks depending on the country.

Customers have up until 30 days after receiving their aligners to return them for a full refund. If customers aren’t satisfied with their results, SmileDirectClub offers free re-evaluations for customers and can provide additional aligners. This is at no cost if SmileDirectClub is notified within 30 days of treatment ending.

Customer Support

SmileDirectClub offers 24/7 customer support via phone, chat, text, and email. The company has a dental team that is available via phone, email, chat, and video to assist with concerns, such as fit issues, progress concerns, or general treatment questions.

SmileDirectClub Reviews

BestCompany.com has collected hundreds of reviews from verified SmileDirectClub customers. Overall, SmileDirectClub has a 4.0 rating with most customers very happy with their final results. Other customers cited the convenience, affordability, quick results, and customer support as key points in their high ratings.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Nancy Solis from Elgin, IL

"SmileDirectClub has been so attentive with us through the entire process. If we have a question, they get back to us right away with an answer. We have seen amazing results and are completely satisfied."

Oral Care and Whitening Products

In addition to providing a cost-effective teeth straightening option, SmileDirectClub has expanded into oral care products. The company offers items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, water flossers, and even a UV cleaning machine.

These products are widely available in the United States through SmileDirectClub's website and at Walmart (United States only). All products come highly rated on both Walmart and SmileDirectClub’s websites. SmileDirectClub is the only clear aligner brand to offer a one-stop shop of oral care products.

The Bad

• Down Payment Required
  • Retainer Not Included
  • Some Customer Service Issues

Down Payment Required

SmileDirectClub requires a $250 down payment to begin its monthly payment plan. On top of the cost for the at-home impression kit, it could cost customers around $299 to sign up for SmileDirectClub.

Retainer Not Included

Not only must you pay $99 for a set of retainers at SmileDirectClub, but the company recommends that you buy a new one every six months in order to keep your teeth straight.

Some Customer Service Issues

Some customers have expressed frustration with SmileDirectClub’s customer service, often having to wait a long time before getting in contact with a representative to resolve their problems. Other customers have expressed their aligners caused discomfort to their teeth and gums. That being said, straightening your teeth requires teeth to be moved, so some discomfort, especially early on, is to be expected.

The Bottom Line

SmileDirectClub is the largest in-home clear aligners provider in the country and claims to represent around 95 percent of the doctor-directed at-home clear aligner industry. With over 6,300 team members and more than 390 SmileShops, the company provides a great product for an affordable price.

Not only do the invisible aligners straighten teeth in much less time than traditional metal braces, they do it in an average of four to six months. We highly recommend customers in search of straighter teeth consider SmileDirectClub alongside the other top invisible aligner companies.

SmileDirectClub Frequently Asked Questions

How long is the typical treatment process with SmileDirectClub?

The state-licensed dentist or orthodontist assigned to you will determine the best plan for your needs, but we straighten most smiles in an average of four to six months.

How much does SmileDirectClub cost?

You can pay a one-time payment of $1,950 or pay a down payment of $250 and $89 monthly. We accept all major credit cards, HSA, FSA, and CareCredit. We also work with several insurance companies directly or we can provide specific forms for you to seek reimbursement.

How can I get started with SmileDirectClub?

Customers can get started by ordering a doctor-prescribed impression kit or by visiting their local SmileShop. Once we receive your 3D image, one of our state-licensed dentists or orthodontists will review this and determine if you’re eligible. From there, we’ll create a treatment plan and send you a preview of your new smile.

What are SmileDirectClub clear aligners made of?

Our aligners are made of a smooth, comfortable, BPA-free plastic.

What if I still have my wisdom teeth?

If your dentist has recommended removal of wisdom teeth, then please follow that direction. If not, you can purchase our remote impression kit or book a scan and a state-licensed dentist or orthodontist will review your treatment plan. If it is determined that remote aligner treatment isn’t right for you, we will refund the cost of your impression kit.

Will my teeth hurt?

Much like the days after a good workout at the gym, most people experience some tooth soreness for a few days after wearing new aligners. This is perfectly normal. It is a sign that your aligners are working, gently moving your teeth to their final destination. This soreness should gradually go away after the first few days of wearing new aligners.

Does a dentist or orthodontist review my case?

Yes. Your new smile will be reviewed, modified (if necessary), and approved by one of our more than 250 state-licensed dentists or orthodontists. You will also have regular virtual check-ins with your treating doctor.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Marla

July 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Smile direct is easy to work with. I had an issue after I reached my last aligned and still had a gap I wasn't happy with. They had me send in photos and what the issue was. They sent out box for molds, and I received additional aligners to wear. I am extremely impressed, not only with their service, but the price and customer satisfaction they stand by.

Jul 28, 2020

Marla, thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that the we were able to assist you with a re-evaluation in order to give you the smile that you deserve.

Christy Morris

September 9th, 2020 Lovingston, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks to Smile Direct I now LOVE my smile. The aligners we affordable and worked great for me!!

Sep 09, 2020

This is exactly what we're here for, Christy! Thank you so much.

Marie Osuna

January 25th, 2021 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lack of communication with my order. I had to contact you after 2 month.

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Marie, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are concerned to hear that you have not received communication from our Customer Care Team. We strive to ensure that all of our customers feel acknowledged and understood, and we are sorry that this was not the case for you. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Zaman Altimimi

January 25th, 2021 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been wearing for a little over a month and haven't seen results - also it's quite uncomfortable and painful

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Zaman, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your aligners have caused some discomfort. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Michael Hoffman

January 25th, 2021 Mentor, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Waited until after I paid for my aligners before telling me that my aligners were simply cosmetic aligners and would not be covered by insurance.

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Michael, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Linda Spanjer-Furstenburg

January 25th, 2021 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went for a consultation, they took my pictures, but then 3 weeks later, I had to call them to ask them where my things are, and I was told I had to take more pictures for my fitting. I said I should be able to come in for them to fix my pictures or retake pictures, but I was told no that I can't do that.

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Linda, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We are concerned to hear about your experience thus far. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Therese Meres

January 25th, 2021 Maryland Heights, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service and easy to follow instructions. I was supposed to receive a $25 gift card after my scan appointment. That was back in late November and I have not gotten it.

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Therese, thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We are concerned to hear about your experience thus far, and apologize that you did not receive the promotional gift card. We would like to learn more about your experience. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Sienna Higgins

January 25th, 2021 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They're great, it's uncomfortable sometimes but that lets me know they're at work!

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Sienna, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Mario Munoz

January 25th, 2021 Harlingen, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm kept up to date on supplies and the latest news.

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Mario, we love seeing this!

Ellen Zsebedics

January 25th, 2021 Odessa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience. Everyone was nice and made you feel comfortable. Definitely will do it again for my other children.

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Ellen, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

D Johnson

January 25th, 2021 Bradenton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unresponsive and fail to follow through with rebate

Jan 26, 2021

Hello DJ, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far with our Customer Care Team. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Aberian thomas

January 25th, 2021 Arnold, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The product actually works i didn't think it would work but it does

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Aberian, we appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Pam

January 25th, 2021 Watsonville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. Aligners are easy to use, as promise

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Pam, we really appreciate your positive review!

January 25th, 2021 Lincoln, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Felt very pushy. They sit wanted to make a sale when I was just going in for a consult to find out my options. I didn't like how I was forced into giving my card information and being signed up for a payment plan then and there.

Jan 25, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are concerned to hear about your experience at the SmileShop and with our customer care team. This is definitely not how we want our customer to feel, and we are sorry that we were not able to do better in your case. We would love to learn more about your experience, so that we can best assist. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Brenda nigh

January 25th, 2021 Kearney, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

TERRIBLE customer service. Frustrating due to lack of direct phone contact to billing, cancellation departments!

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Brenda, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience with contacting our Customer Care Team. We apologize for any frustration, as this is definitely not how we want our customers to feel when trying to express concerns. We would like to learn more about your experience. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

F. Brown

January 25th, 2021 Palatine, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Money was taken but I never received the aliners.

Jan 26, 2021

Hello, thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far. We would like further assist. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Mike

January 25th, 2021 Palo Alto, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

3D scan result was not satisfactory. Teeth gaps exist, that too, big ones. No results.

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Mike, thank you for providing us with this feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your results. Most of our customers are eligible for a touch-up request in order to achieve their smile goals. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Valorie A Perez

January 25th, 2021 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Using the aligners is convenient as after the initial appointment, everything was delivered to the door. The team was very upfront at the initial meeting and the customer service was spectacular!

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Valorie, thank you for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Alexis White

January 25th, 2021 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are not that expensive, have great customer service & they feel great after awhile. However they make your teeth a little tender so you can't bite into hard things or else you might lose a tooth! & there needs to be more interaction with the actual dentist.

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Alexis, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your aligners have caused you some discomfort. We would like to learn more to further assist. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Mel B

January 25th, 2021 Smyrna, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They sent me a text message with a discount code for some aligners. I responded YES for the code, and they proceeded to place an order without my authorization. Then they advertised a VISA card for receiving a scan, and I had to jump through hoops to receive it. I give them 2 stars for the advanced equipment and nice scan but I would never!!!....

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Mel, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are concerned to hear about your experience thus far. We would like to learn more, so that we can best assist. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Teresa cobb

January 25th, 2021 Mustang, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

That did not provide service that they say they provide

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Teresa, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience thus far. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Corinne Robinson

January 25th, 2021 Peoria, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excessive marketing communication. Not enough clinical contact in comparison

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Corinne, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far. Our Dental Team is available ny phone or online chat from 7am to 8pm CST Monday-Friday. We would like to learn more about your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] for further assistance. Best, Fiona

Samantha

January 25th, 2021 Kingston, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very nice and the place was very modern and everyone treated me nicely

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Samantha, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Alexis

January 25th, 2021 Astoria, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service but I just don't like the fact that I will never meet with a doctor

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Alexis, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you would like to speak with someone on our Dental Team they are available by phone or via online chat from 7am to 8pm CST Monday-Friday. Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Valeria

January 25th, 2021 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

pleasant environment and clear explanation of everything you need to know

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Laleria, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Cierra Bain

January 25th, 2021 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Theyre very straightforward in explaining the processes of how your teeth will start to look in the first couple months of your treatment.

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Cierra, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. Best, Fiona

R Pierce

January 25th, 2021 Elmont, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The entire experience was unpleasant. I paid upfront before I even received my goods and they trays didn't even fit. I called and was told it would be five weeks before receiving replacements but was still being charged! No thanks. I returned the product.

Jan 26, 2021

Hello R Pierce, thank you for sharing this feedback. We are concerned to hear that your experience has been unpleasant thus far. We would like to learn more, in order to best assist. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Penne

January 25th, 2021 Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My review is based on the customer service experience. I went in for Nighttime aligners because doing the Daytime aligners (22 hours per day) would not suitable for my lifestyle. I made this very clear when for the exam. However, I was not informed once the dentist had reviewed my case that I did not qualify for the nighttime set; instead daytime aligners were readily sent to me with no prior warning to give me the chance to accept or refuse this option. I was very disappointed that I couldn't work with what was sent so had to send it back. It took 3 calls and 3 emails to request a refund (return label) and process the return (Dec 14 to Dec 31). The first line of customer service was always pleasant and empathetic. The Account Managers not so much I received confusing information (what was discussed on the phone versus follow-up emails), and had to reach out again and again for clarification. I'm glad it's all finally resolved now.

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Penne, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience and that you were not eligible for the Nighttime Clear Aligners. Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Leontai Christian

January 25th, 2021 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When they ask you is there anything they can do make you smile they mean just that their customer service and well connection with their customers is not just for the job !

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Leontai, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

Michelle Doody

January 24th, 2021 Ontario, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Enjoyed the experience at the store. Easy to use product

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Michelle, we're delighted to see this!

Leslie Lawson patient Ethan Lawson

January 24th, 2021 Florence, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Signed up for the nighttime 10 hr wear aligners, received the 22 hour aligners emailed customer service (because you can't call and get ahold of anyone or chat online with anyone regarding this issue) and assigned a "case number" and a response was supposed to have given within 48 hours it's been 2 weeks and no contact of any kind. This is alot of money to be given the incorrect package and not get any feedback!

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Leslie, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We are sorry to hear about you have no received communication from us. We strive to ensure that our customers feel acknowledged and understood when it comes to their concerns, and we are sorry that this was not the case for you. In order for us to best assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Gabrielle Martin

January 24th, 2021 Surprise, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Simple to use, Easy to understand. If you have a question there is tons of information to look up or you can call customer service if you still don't understand.

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Gabrielle, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Paula Echeverri Durango

January 24th, 2021 Springfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm in the club since December and I'm with my 5th aligner and I can tell the difference. I love it!

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Paula, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Kimberly Varin

January 24th, 2021 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Paid upfront, have not received aligners after 6 weeks and customer support passed me around until I never got an answer. I'm considering just asking for a refund..

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Kimberly, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are concerned to hear about your experience with our Customer Care Team. We strive to ensure high-quality care for each of our customer, and I am sorry to hear that this was not the case for you. In order for us to best assist, please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Christopher Melfi

January 24th, 2021 Cumberland, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far it’s been easy to deal with and moving along without issue

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Christopher, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Eva Charlier

January 24th, 2021 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy and efficient, good customer service and experience

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Eva, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Adriana Corona

January 24th, 2021 Cleveland, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are comfortable and easy to wear, clean and affordable

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Adriana, we're delighted to see this!

Tom Cannatello

January 24th, 2021 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service - kind and friendly representatives

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Tom, thank you so much for the positive review!

Elboni Alix

January 24th, 2021 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I feel that this was a great service but my only hiccup was that I felt that I needed more time to close my front gap. This was the only reason for getting them. However, they offered me an additional chance and I will start that and that was definitely a plus. It was at no additional fees.

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Elboni, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Victoria Bannavong

January 24th, 2021 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process is so easy and I can already see a difference in my smile!

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Victoria, we love seeing this!

Joanie

January 24th, 2021 Atascadero, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went to one of their on site offices and was treated exceptionally.

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Joanie, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

BLT

January 24th, 2021 Harrisville, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great price. Product works & very good customer service

Jan 25, 2021

Hello BLT, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Cheryl Patterson

January 24th, 2021 Enid, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to get started. Quick results. Great price. Amazing results. What's not to love??

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Cheryl, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

GARY PHILLIPS

January 24th, 2021 Belmont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think it depends on how much work the aligners have to work. I have heard off a lot of complaints, but for me they work with me to have a successful outcome.

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Gary, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Jennifer Cooper

January 22nd, 2021 ,

This was the easiest process I've ever been through. The staff was amazing especially Robert. He made things very comfortable and very quick. They were very thorough and explaining the entire process plus options. I really appreciate their time and effort and I look forward to having a perfect smile!

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Jennifer, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Sanjana Kandimalla

January 20th, 2021 Dayton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Aligners don't fit properly. They are very tight and are more in length than my teeth.

Jan 20, 2021

Hello Sanjana, thank you for reaching out to us with this feedback. We are sorry to hear that your aligners are not fitting properly and causing you discomfort. I would love to learn more about your experience and assist you with this concerns. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Sammena Mason

January 20th, 2021 Knoxville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome scan visit, but horrible communication days after scan. I did not any communication days after scan like I was told, then my card was charged $250.00 w/o knowing my treatment plan.

Jan 20, 2021

Hello Sammena, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far. We would like to learn more, so that we can best assist you. Please reach out to me firectly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Robby Overall

January 20th, 2021 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got what I expected and was pleased with the overall experience.

Jan 20, 2021

Hello Robby, thank you so much for the positive review!

Sarah Mayes

January 20th, 2021 Grapevine, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I saw the 3D image of what my teeth were supposed to look like after treatment, I was not satisfied. I reached out to customer service to inquire about this, to which they said they understood and I can opt out of the treatment if I'd like. A few days later I called to opt out of the treatment and they said that was okay, however, they already shipped the box. I was informed that I will reimbursed once I shipped the box back since it was not my fault that they shipped it even though I expressed concern about the product. I shipped the box but then was told by someone else that I could not get the reimbursement because it isn't within their policy. I informed the employee that I was told by another employee that I would be able to get a reimbursement, however, I was still denied. The communication continued to be inconsistent. I got my deposit back, however, the company didnt do anything else for me even though they made this entire situation inconvenient for me. After I expressed my frustration, they still did not do anything to better support me even though they had given me contradicting information. I would not recommend this product.

Jan 20, 2021

Hello Sarah, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. We are sorry to hear that this was not the case in your situation. I would love to further assist you with these concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Fiona

Samantha Jukhoop

January 20th, 2021 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Convenient, good-pricing, excellent staff, fab results

Jan 20, 2021

Now that's an honor! Thank you so much, Samantha.