SmileDirectClub is one of the largest and cheapest clear aligners (invisible braces) companies in the dental industry. While other large companies will require visits to a dental professional, SmileDirectClub can provide a completely “dentist-appointment free” experience at a fraction of the cost with their remote dentists and orthodontists.

Beginning in 2014, SmileDirectClub has helped over 750,000 people straighten their crooked teeth and transform their smile without the discomfort of conventional metal brackets and wires.

With over 5,000 employees and 300+ SmileShops, SmileDirectClub is experiencing rapid growth.

The Good

• SmileDirectClub Cost
  • Straighter Teeth in Six Months
  • Nighttime Straightening Option
  • Easy Three-Step Process
  • Flexible Pricing Options
  • Teeth Whitening Included
  • Ships Internationally

SmileDirectClub Cost

The average price in the clear aligners industry is around $1,900. SmileDirectClub charges $1,895 for one-time payments — one of the cheapest in the industry.

If customers want to pay monthly payments, they make a $250 one-time deposit along with $85 per month for 24 months. Making monthly payments does end up being a bit more expensive than paying all at once, totaling $2,170. This includes the impression kit (used to help design your treatment plan) and the clear aligners themselves. This price, however, does not include a retainer, which costs an additional $99.

SmileDirectClub is slightly cheaper than other companies within the clear aligners and clear braces industry. This is especially true if you factor in that SmileDirectClub's treatment does not require you to make regular visits to a dental office, so you save on office visit costs.

SmileDirectClub’s prices are much cheaper than traditional metal braces, which can cost around $5,000 without insurance and around $3,500 with insurance.

SmileDirectClub claims that it will straighten your teeth for 60 percent less money than other brands, but this is likely a comparison to metal braces, not a comparison to other clear braces companies.

Straighter Teeth in Six Months

The duration of each customer’s teeth alignment process will vary due to the severity of misalignment. On average, SmileDirectClub can straighten a customer’s teeth after just six months of treatment. This is done by wearing clear aligners (a clear plastic retainer) 22 hours a day for up to around six months. This is generally quite a bit quicker than metal braces and traditional orthodontic care.

Nighttime Straightening Option

SmileDirectClub now offers an even simpler way to straighten teeth — aligners that only need to be worn in the evenings. For those who are not feeling excited to commit to 22 hours of aligner wearing per day, this new nighttime product is the solution. Those who opt for the nighttime option are only committed to wear the aligners for 10 continuous hours a day, most of which should be while you are asleep. Because of the shortened daily wear time, the overall process will take a bit longer, averaging out at around 10 months.

Easy Three-Step Process

There are three steps in the straightening process at SmileDirectClub. This process is similar to most other clear aligners.

1. Making an impression of the teeth — SmileDirectClub will make a 3D image of the customer’s teeth to prepare different sets of clear plastic aligners to straighten the teeth.

The 3D image is made in one of two ways: customers can either visit one of SmileDirectClub’s SmileShops for a free scan of their teeth. The other option is to pay $49 for SmileDirectClub to send an impression kit to the customers’ homes, which walks customers through taking an impression of their teeth by holding plastic trays with a tasteless putty in their mouth. This creates an impression mold of the customer's teeth so the company can create a 3D representation.

2. Completing the treatment — SmileDirectClub will produce aligners that are specifically designed for each customer and send them to their house. Each set of aligners will be worn for a predetermined time, with each set becoming increasingly straighter, aligning the customer’s crooked teeth along the way.

An orthodontist or licensed dentist will monitor the customer’s progress remotely, eliminating the need for customers to visit the dentist.

3. Purching a retainer — Once the teeth are straightened and the treatment is finished, customers will need to purchase a set of retainers for $99 to be worn at night so the straight teeth don’t move out of place again.

SmileDirectClub recommends that customers purchase a new set of retainers every six months.

Flexible Pricing Options

So how can you pay for SmileDirectClub?

There are two payment options and costs for clear aligner treatment. You can pay all at one, or you can pay monthly.

• $1,895 for a one-time payment
  • $85 monthly payments, totaling to $2,290 (this includes the $250 down payment)

SmileDirectClub accepts payment through Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and CareCredit.

Depending on your dental insurance plan, you may receive a reimbursement of up to $600 through your insurance provider.

Teeth Whitening Included

SmileDirectClub includes teeth whitening products in its teeth straightening treatment packages at no extra cost. Other companies in the industry will charge extra if you want to include whitening products. This is only available in the United States and Canada.

Ships Internationally

SmileDirectClub is available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, UK, and Hong Kong.

The Bad

• Down Payment Requirement
  • Retainer Not Included
  • Smile Direct Club Reviews

Down Payment Requirement

SmileDirectClub requires a $250 down payment to begin its monthly payment plan. On top of the cost for the in-home impression kit, it could cost customers around $299 to sign up for teeth aligners through SmileDirectClub.

Retainer Not Included

Not only must you pay $99 for a set of retainers at SmileDirectClub, but the company recommends that you buy a new one every six months in order to keep your teeth straight.

Other clear aligner companies will include retainers as a part of their overall package. In addition, some companies also provide lifetime guarantees, so that in the event that your teeth do need an additional alignment or corrective dental work on your teeth or gums, the cost is covered. SmileDirectClub does not provide such guarantees.

Smile Direct Club Reviews

While BestCompany.com doesn't yet have a large number of customer reviews of SmileDirectClub's services, some customers have expressed frustration with its customer service, often having to wait a long time before getting in contact with a representative to resolve their problems. Other customers have expressed their aligners caused discomfort to their teeth and gums. That being said, straightening your teeth requires teeth to be moved, so some discomfort, especially early on, is to be expected.

The Bottom Line

SmileDirectClub is the largest in-home clear aligners provider in the country and claims to represent around 95 percent of the doctor-directed at-home clear aligner industry. With over 5,000 employees and 300+ SmileShops, the company provides a great product for an affordable price.

Not only do the invisible aligners straighten teeth in much less time than traditional metal braces, they do it in an average of six months. We highly recommend customers in search of straighter teeth to consider SmileDirectClub alongside the other top invisible aligners companies.

2.1

starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

Clem

January 16th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best: price is good, access to centers in my area is good, tech interaction is good. Worst: customer service is terrible, there is a disconnect between satellite offices and corporate, difficult to find anyone above call center rep who can answer a question, no one EVER reponds to online "contact us" form; liners are sharp-edged, cause tongue to bleed and be very painful and very uncomfortable (i expect some discomfort but not this); taking much longer than expected--my teeth weren't so bad to begin--i'm on third round and almost a year into treatment, following all the rules, and still going!

Jan 16, 2020

Hi Clem, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. We are concerned to hear this as we pride ourselves in the care and assistance we provide to all club members and getting their ideal results. In order for us to better assist, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] Best, Jeffrey.

Karren Kukral

January 16th, 2020 Dyer, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I only needed lower aligners. Got them quickly. They were poorly made. Had to file and/or cut with scissors nearly every aligner. I was close to finishing my treatment so I ordered retainer. My 3 bottom teeth were all that needed to be moved but of course the whole lower teeth had to be shifted to make room to straighten only 3. That did not happen but I was not biting down on crooked teeth so it was good enough. I got my retainers but they were clearly not for my mouth. I did not use the top aligners as My top teeth were straight and I was in the process of getting an implant. My retainer had that missing tooth and bottom did not fit. I went ot Orland Park, IL store. I was told I could get new aligners to make my lower teeth better. This process started on October 8. I received the new aligners on December 27. In the meantime, the last aligner I had been wearing cracked in half. I called several times. No one seemed as concerned as I was about my teeth moving back. I was terrified and could not sleep because of that. Now the new aligners look perfect. The 1st of a 3 month plan was a perfect smile. If I had that I would not need new aligners. They would not fit on my teeth. I took pictures of my aligners and my teeth that have gone back to the original crooked position and returned the aligners to Orland Park. They did offer to take a new scan but I am done with this scam. I am more calm about it as since my teeth did move back I don’t have anything more to worry about. Customer support is now asking for more pictures. I am left with a loose tooth so not willing to start over again. I have turned this over to the Better Business Bureau. I hope they will be more successful than I have been. I want a complete refund. I did check reviews of this company before I started process last April. I guess they were new enough at that time. When I reported to BBB there were over 1100 open complaints with the same issue I had. SDC takes new customers money and then moves on without take care of current customers. My dentist referred me to an orthodontist who does aligners. I need time to recover from this fiasco. Buyer beware. My request has been denied for a refund. This was the worst experience I have ever had and you can bet I will post this far and wide about how Smiles Direct took advantage of a senior citizen. No accomodations were ever made to try to get the correct retainer and it took 3 almost 3 months to get new aligners. I am thinking of taking legal action. I am back where I started with $1750 out of pocket and a loose tooth. Great reputation they have. They will soon be out of business when their fresh source of suckers run dry.

Jan 09, 2020

Hi Karren, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. We are concerned to hear about this as we want to help all club members achieve their predicted results without concerns. In order for us to better assist, please reach out to us directly at [email protected] Best, Jeffrey.

John Ferrara

January 8th, 2020 Bronxville, NY

I was over the top excited to try this company after I was referred to them. I booked a consultation at their Brooklyn location on Atlantic Ave., and despite their numerous reminders about my appointment, when I arrived during my lunch hour, I was told that they were a hour behind and to take a seat and they'd be with me when they could. I had to leave to get back to work and when i reported this to Smile Direct i got no response, only more spam mail. If you decide to use this company, avoid wasting your time going to one of their locations, especially if you don't have hours to spare, and good luck getting a response from them. I am now researching other companies to use to get this done.

Jan 08, 2020

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. We are concerned to hear about this as we want all SmileShop visits to be timely, fun, and informative. I will be passing this along to our shop team and if we can be of further assistance, please reach out to us directly at [email protected] Best, Jeffrey.

Sean

January 8th, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

iit's now going on 10 weeks to get my aligners that were said to be shipped to me in 3-4 weeks. I am never one to leave reviews but please do you research. There are some that had great experiences but there are many that had horrible experiences once their initial aligners no longer fit. Had the same experience as most. Had to get a new pair of aligners because my plan didn’t fit after 3 months. Got a revision in the middle of October and it’s been almost two months and I haven’t received the new aligners. Not sure if I will ever get them or if they would fit. Will have to go to another company

Dec 20, 2019

Hi Sean, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. We are concerned to hear about this and would like to help in any way we can. I will be reaching out via private response to further assist. Best, Jeffrey.

Tracy Robertson

January 8th, 2020 Yukon, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was so excited to try the aligner method and chose SmileDirectClub because there was an office right down the street. I signed up thinking the 6 months after pictures they showed me were exactly what I wanted. It took about 3 weeks to get the first set of aligners. The first aligner snapped in tight and felt good. Second set not so tight but still good. By the time I got to month 2 the aligners didn’t snap on at all. They didn’t even sit all the way up on my teeth and I had terrible air gaps - as everyone is stating. I asked to have a re-evaluation. After being sent to my local office twice with no one being there. I was finally sent to a different location and told that the original location was closed. And had been closed for several months. So I wasted 3 weeks trying to get a re-evaluation. It then took them 3 months to send me my new trays. I should have cancelled at that point. But I truly wanted my teeth straight. So I waited and now I am on month 2 week 3:4 and I am having air gaps and the aligners are not snapping in or sitting all the way up on my teeth. I am so frustrated that I have wasted almost a whole year on this company and will probably have to wait another 3 months to get a refund on my money. I am truly disappointed!

Jan 08, 2020

Hi Tracy, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. We are very concerned to hear about this as we want to help everyone reach their ideal results with the assistance of the care we provide. In order for us to better assist. Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] Best, Jeffrey.

Luke astell

January 8th, 2020 Leavenworth, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I will add another review that echoes so many other reviews. The process started out smoothly. My impression kit was approved and the aligners arrived in a timely manner. The process seemed to be going as planned. I noticed a gap forming in my front teeth figured it to be a step in the process. The gap remained at the end and I contacted customer service. I was sent a new impression kit in order to correct and complete the process. This is all understandable. I do not believe every process will go absolutely as planned and the mark of a good company ( and good health care) is to come back and rectify any unforeseen problems . SDC gave voice to doing so, but the logistics have been a nightmare. I have been told that multiple things by customer service that just didn't happen. Are they lies or is the company just not able to fulfill the needs of current customers? Customer service is left making promises that are unfulfilled by the company. This leaves the patient (customer) feeling betrayed, the customer service people are helpless because, although well intentioned, are seen as untrustworthy. I will say that SDC offered to supply a free retainer at the end of the process. The value seems to be diminished by reading other reviews regarding delays in retainer fabrication/delivery. SDC seems like a company that may be a victim of its own success. It is not keeping up with the obligations currently has while at the same time, marketing heavily for more customers. I would not recommend this service at this time. Perhaps they will get it together in the future. I will post a positive review in the future if SDC comes through in the end.

Jan 08, 2020

Hi Luke, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this review and rating. We are concerned to hear about this as we did experience shipping delays but are working diligently to catch up on all orders. In order for us to better assist, Please reach out to us at [email protected] Best, Jeffrey.

Hilton

January 3rd, 2020 Lake Oswego, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am happy with my results, but their time lines are just a joke. The 6 months plan turned into 10 months and finally I finished my plan, but now I have been waiting for my retainers since November, the original ETA was 3-4 weeks. If they can fix their time lines problem and deliver on time, then SDC could easily be a 5 stars. SDC is forgetting that, when customer want that new smile in the time frame they suggested. The customers are so looking forward to that date, but then when something doesn’t fit or brake. No one want to wait months just to get replacements or new aligners. Right there is when SDC turns dreams into nightmares. Well, it feels like that. SDC, if you are reading this. Please send me my retainers ASAP.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Hilton, we are concerned to hear about his and we do not want any club member to have to wait longer than anticipated for their order. I will be reaching out via private message for further assistance. Best, Valerie

Tara

January 3rd, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you have a purely cosmetic thing you would like to fix about your teeth, maybe this will work for you. Pay close attention to how they always refer to your teeth as your "smile" and talk about your "new smile," because that is secretly all they can fix, meaning in my experience, they will not do anything with your back teeth. I was very clear in my in-person consultation that my main concern with my teeth was my crossbite on my BACK teeth, because it was causing pain and sensitivity on a few of my back teeth. I told this to the consultant and also wrote it in my assessment that it was my main problem I needed fixed. I then paid my $2000, with the understanding that it would be refunded if I was not approved for aligners based on my needs. But as you can see in my "smile plan," I was approved even though my needs were not met. The back teeth do not even move in the treatment plan, and also it looks like I would end up with an ugly open bite, seen in the 4th picture. I think it's pretty obvious that based on what I said in my appointment, I would be unhappy with this. It took a lot of back and forth, with multiple emails (the last of which I never got a response to) and multiple phone calls to finally get a refund. Smile Direct Club clearly cares a lot about appearing to have great service (because they are always asking things like "how can I make you smile today??" etc) but when I actually had a problem, their dental team told me "it looks like we have done a great job with your new smile" and did not offer any way of making the situation better or refunding my money. I understand that these type of aligners have their limits, but Smile Direct Club should not have approved me when they could not fix my teeth in the way I needed, and the Smile Shop employees should be more aware of those limits. I am putting two stars instead of one, because I did eventually get my refund processed (although it will probably take the full 10 business days they quoted me), but be warned.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Tara, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this review. We are concerned to hear about this as we want to help all club members achieve their ideal results, or point them in the right direction. In order for us to better assist, we will be reaching out via private responder. Best, Jeffrey.

Sarah Marfo

January 2nd, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SmileDirect club was great in the beginning. I started my process with a slight gap in my front teeth. The process was so simple and easy. The price is what attracted me. I payed and was ready to begin. The kit arrived and it was all easy. I thought I was close to fixing my gap but after looking at my treatment I fiund that my gap closing in the middle would open to gaps on my side teeth. Which to me was not any more appealing. So I had to cancel. Besides that the team understood and very helpful!

Jan 02, 2020

Hello Sarah, thank you for sharing this feedback. We are disappointed to hear this and want nothing more than for every club member to have the new smile of their dreams. To further assist, I will be sending a private message. Best, Valerie

Latasha

December 31st, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went in for an office visit, they did the assessment well and I continued to get the aligners. I received an online update of how my teeth would look after the first plan and I had no gaps. I was on my third month and I noticed they had one gap closing and another gap increasing and I returned the remaining aligners and asked why my aligners were spreading my teeth on one side and bringing the others in they stated they couldn’t move the other side so now I have two gaps and one being way more visible than it once was.

Jan 02, 2020

Thanks for leaving us a review, Latasha. All customers are sent their SmilePlan prior to starting treatment, so they can see the projected movement of their teeth. If customers aren't tracking as expected, we have a dental team available to assist with any concerns. Please email us at [email protected] so we can help. Best, Madison

C

December 31st, 2019 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This review is specifically for the customer service call center and not the smile shop we visited or any products. I excitedly hopped on board with SDC as a Christmas present to my mom who has always expressed the desire to have straight teeth (her bottom teeth are overcrowded). I should’ve known something was up when the “free appointment” asked for my credit card to ensure I wouldn’t flake. I also made an error in booking her appointment, the entire time I claimed I was making this appointment for someone else, and I was the customer. When I called customer service to request to cancel the Smile shop appointment I made with error, I was told I was not an authorized user.... even though it was my name as the customer and my credit card being used for booking. The “customer service” representative was incredibly rude and would simply say “you’re not authorized” which made no sense since it should’ve been on their file that I was the customer making the appointment for someone else. She went on to argue with me for a good minute before sitting in silence as I called out the idiocy behind their lack of service to the customer before I finally hung up. Only to come to find out after having to rearrange her plans so we could make the appointment I had scheduled (because remember I’m not authorized to cancel it) the appointment had been canceled by the representative who had told me I could not do that. I’m skeptical to allow my mom to move forward with a treatment program that has so many terrible reviews of customer service for a product that is supposed to be shifting your teeth. Feels more like the customer is just an afterthought.

Jan 02, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take privacy and security of account information very seriously and are HIPAA compliant. Because of this, we're only able to discuss account information with the account holder and cannot discuss any details unless the user is authorized by the account holder. We would be happy to help with any concerns, so please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] so we can assist further. Best, Madison

Matthew Holm

December 26th, 2019 Lynnwood, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Same old story as everyone else. 4 months into my first set and my teeth were not aligning with the trays and there were massive air gaps. Keep in mind I was being hardcore and meticulous with the process. Got my new 3 month plan after 2 months of waiting. Put them in and immediately could see the notorious air gaps that plague me. I gave it a month in hopes of seeing improvement but the gaps only got worse. Teeth weren’t following trays either. Sent new pictures of round two of same problems and they dismissed my concerns and said to continue the process. Here I am with my last 2 week trays of a 3 month remold and the same exact problems exist. My two crooked teeth in the front are still crooked and the air gaps between my teeth and the trays never resolved or filled no matter how much I use the chewies. Thanks for taking my money and not following through SmileDirect. Guess I’ll get my new remold trays in 3 months and probably deal with this process of not fitting again.

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Matthew, we are concerned to hear about your experience and want nothing more than for all club members to love their new smile at the end of their smile journey. To better assist, I will be sending you a private message. Best, Valerie

Michelle Passalaqua-C.

December 26th, 2019 Woodland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good! I'm on month 1, week 4 of 3/4 and they feel good. I had braces when I was a teen and now in my 40s the aligners don't hurt half as bad as the metal braces. The aligners are moving my teeth with less pain, could be because I had braces before and now my teeth are moving right back onto place. The 1st week was the hardest because you need time to adjust and to get familiar on how to handle them. I did bend up the edge of the first set trying to pry them out while I was at work the very 1st day. I was able to bend the areas back the best I could, nothing major because they are very strong and it was just around the edge. I discovered it's better for me to use my fingernails when the aligners are very tight (I wash my hands and nails before each time) to remove the aligners instead of the removal tool . I start from the back molars on the outsides and I'm able to slowly shimmy them out. Best to switch to new aligners right before bed. I did need to use a file for a few sharp areas where my tongue was getting rubbed by a tiny little snag in the aligner that I couldn't see but I could feel. Will check back soon.

Dec 26, 2019

Hello Michelle, thank you for sharing the feedback.

Lacee Jessop

December 26th, 2019 Hurricane, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

2 sets of WRONG TRAYS! Being put on hold for 45 minutes for the “resolutions” department and never getting thru to them SPEAKS VOLUMES of how many people are having problems with this company along with me!

Dec 26, 2019

Hello Lacee, we're concerned to see this, as we take pride in the attention that our customer care team devotes to all communication efforts. In order to better assist you, I will send you a private message to further assist. Best, Valerie

Alaniz

December 26th, 2019 Waddell, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They can straighten your teeth. If and when your order is sent to you incorrectly your going to be waiting for 8 weeks for them to replace or fix the mistakes. If you are already in the program ensure you order your retainers 8 weeks in advance. That’s how long it’s going to take for them to make them.

Dec 26, 2019

Hello Alaniz, we are very disappointed to hear this and do not want any club members to experience a long delay with their order. I will follow up via private message for further assistance. Best, Valerie

Rita

December 19th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am 2 1/2 months in of a 7 month process. I am so pleased with the results thus far. Right on track with what Smile Direct provided. I have no issues with customer service at all. I have a friend that did Invisalign’s and she has had more issues with her aligners than I have. I can’t wait to see the final results 😁

Dec 19, 2019

Rita, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

L klein

December 18th, 2019 Villa Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The concept is great. Now, 1.5 years and 4 treatment plans later, I wish I would have gone with another company. My teeth were not terrible but regressing from a jaw break after a car accident in 2003. I started my ‘smile journey’ in September 2017 and it was to last 6 months. My teeth were not adequate after the first treatment(understandable given the convenience) and went on for another 3 months treatment plan. During that time, SmileDirect aligners created a gap. It has now been been 8 months with a total of 4 plans to date. I have currently been waiting for aligners since early September (it’s December). Their customer service is non existent. They put people who break aligners or who’ve had multiple plans or bad experience at the back of the line. I have currently been wearing two week aligners for 4 months yet they won’t expedite my recent treatment plan. Side note- I was sent a set in late October that FedEx lost and they still choose not to speed up processing new ones. I was told November 11 it would be 2-4 weeks but when I called today they arw still in process with no completion date in site. They also said that at the end of November the wait time increased but didn’t share that with me. There are plenty of other crummy details to share but don’t have time or room. Overall a bad experience.

Dec 18, 2019

Hi L. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a rating. We're disappointed to see this, but we appreciate all feedback. If you have any details you would like to add, I will be reaching out via private message. Best, Thom

Kylee

December 18th, 2019 Krakow, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good!! After reading mixed reviews I am assuming the people with the problems are the ones that did the mail in impressions. I opted for an office visit and the Green Bay location was amazing. The women there are fantastic. I am only on my 1st set of aligners and they fit great and I can definitely feel the pressure on my teeth so I know they are working. I have had to file various edges/areas of my aligners so they don't cut my tongue as other reviewers mentioned, but it's something new in your mouth and its going to take time to adjust. I feel like my mouth and lips are dryer with them in. The lip balm is awesome!! I really like it. SO Pros and Cons: I did a black Friday special and got a free office visit, $200 off my package with full payment plan and a free teeth whitening kit. I also received a $25 Amazon gift card via email - CON - it didn't work!!! Amazon said it was not a valid code!! Aside from that I got an email with an offer for (2) more lip balms and another set of teeth whitening gel pens FREE. Even free shipping. Can't beat that!! Oh and the chewies work great. I wish I used them sooner. I went a couple days of just putting the aligners in and pushing them in place with my thumbs but I noticed that after chewing on the chewies, the aligners fit much better and helped eliminate areas my tongue was rubbing on. PRO: Initial office visit - CON: processing. I was told that I would get an email in 3-5 days from my visit, showing what my new smile would look like and would then have 90 days to approve it and order my aligners. That is false... I was there on a Friday, the money was taken out of my account Saturday morning and I didn't get my email until Tuesday and I think it was Thursday that I got an email requesting my insurance information. I do not agree with that process. I actually wanted to wait until after Christmas to pay/start the program and after having my office visit, the company pretty much assumed I was going thru with this and took the money out. After calling them I was told I had (90) to cancel my order and get a refund. That's not right!! Customers should have (90) days to decide and then pay. There was no window of time for me to "think" about it. Aside from their assumption I was 100% on board, I am happy. Again I just started but my experience has been pretty good. The cost was a huge factor for me - they are very reasonable and I am only looking for a slight adjustment on my teeth. I noticed with age my front teeth are starting to shift so by not needing extensive orthodontic work, insurance coverage was not an option and these were very affordable. I would highly recommend customers to go to an actual office and get a more accurate scan of your mouth and see and feel the product before you go with it.

Dec 18, 2019

Hi Kylee, thank you so much for the positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. Our customers help us to constantly learn and improve what we do. I'm so glad the SmileShop visit was a great one and will pass on the feedback to our shop managers!

Janet Beller

December 18th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Like others, I would not give them any stars if it was possible! I did the impressions, and got an email saying I was approved. What they didn't tell me was that I was only approved for my upper teeth! And I still paid full price! I sent them emails asking why I hadn't gotten the aligners for my bottom teeth, and that's when I found out about not being approved. One "customer service" person told me I had to a call them to get answers. Another told me I was only approved for my upper teeth. Am still waiting on a reply to my question as to whether or not I will get a half refund, since they only approved my upper teeth. In my experience so far, this only works for people with minor need of adjustment.

Dec 18, 2019

Hey there Janet. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. We are upset to hear about this experience and we'd like to help. I will be reaching out via private message to discuss this further, with you. Best, Thom

Billie mcginnis

December 16th, 2019 Jackson, MS

Great experience The lady that Assist me was very nice and. Her wording was clear!

Dec 16, 2019

Billie, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Nikki

December 11th, 2019 Brookfield, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NOTHING BUT A HEADACHE !!! The first problem I had with smiles direct was I lost a liner and called to order it and it never came ( takes 4 weeks for replacement) I called and the order was NEVER even placed! So they re- ordered for me ( ANOTHER FOUR WEEKS) and they NEVER came AGAIN! Called them and AGIAN they NEVER ordered them!! So they reorders AGAIN, this time they did finally come FOUR WEEKS LATER!. Went on my way with my 6 month journey only to not have my teeth be completely straight After six months so I stated a “ revision” which is 3 more months of liners ( took 2.5 months to get the revision ) however the first set didn’t fit ! So I had to wait two more two more months for the new revision and that set didn’t fit either!! I’ve been wearing the SAME liners for 4.5 months now !!!! And now I have a huge gap between one of my back teeth that constantly bleeds!! . I see that smiles direct Supposedly answers these reviews and contacts the reviewer, I wonder how true that is and can’t wait to find out because so far they have done NOTHING for me!!

Dec 11, 2019

Hi Nikki, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this review. We are concerned to hear this and would like to help. We did experience a high order volume in all order types prompting delays but we are working to catch up on all orders. I will be reaching out via direct message to further assist. Best, Jeffrey.

Holly M

December 11th, 2019 Monroeville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Total run around regarding my retainers. I am so disappointed after my diligence during my 6 months of aligners that all my hard work if going by the way side because it’s now been over 4 months that I have been waiting on properly fitting retainers. I have had 2 sets shipped to me after extremely long delays that did not fit. Now I am awaiting yet a third pair after having to get rescanned again! The latest update to me today after I have expressed the urgency to get my order expedited is : We recently had a significant increase of retainers orders and a small set of retainers orders ended up being delayed. At this point, yours were caught behind in the queue. We do apologize and will be able to get them to you shortly. That is unacceptable Smile Direct!! You people have zero regard for your customers! Please anyone reading this, find a more reputable company!!!!

Dec 11, 2019

Hi Holly, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. We are concerned to hear this as we take pride in the care and assistance our customer care teams provide. In order to better assist, we will be reaching out via DM to help. Best, Jeffrey.

Betsy

December 10th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After my dazzling appointment/scan where everyone was helpful and smiling, my aligners arrived. They were poorly made, always requiring refining with a nail file. The third set was awful, with the aligner sticking straight out by the molars and slicing my tongue. Customer service wanted a picture. Hard to take a picture of the dark back of your mouth with one hand holding the camera and the other holding a flashlight. At that point started reading reviews and there were hundreds - most of them bad. I returned it all lock, stock and barrel. Fortunately it was well within the 30 days. Even so, I sent them the tracking number and notified them every day of the tracking progress. When it arrived, I sent an e-mail asking when I'd receive my refund and they claimed that they couldn't find the package. I sent them screen shots of the proof of delivery and the name of the person who signed for it. I DID get a refund, but after reading the reviews, I think had I not constantly followed up and made sure I had that proof of delivery, I would still be waiting. Maybe not. I have Invisalign now. Way more money, but they fit and I don't have to make adjustments with a nail file. Smile Direct sinks all their money into marketing instead of a quality product.

Dec 10, 2019

Hello Betsy, we are disappointed to hear this as we take pride in the attention that our customer care team devotes to all communication efforts. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. Best, Valerie

Jay Anderson

December 10th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had an incredible experience with SmileDirectClub! My SmileShop visit was so fun and informative, and the aligners fit just right each week.

Dec 10, 2019

Hello Jay, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Susan

December 6th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After obtaining a scan in an OKC smile shop I waited 10 days for the aligners to arrive to Canada. I completed 5 of 6 month plan before having to get a rescan for teeth that weren’t tracking. Waited 5 weeks for 2 months of refinements and the first week of each month was made incorrectly. Just finishing those refinements and have slight corrections still to go and may need another set of refinements. Customer service is not a strong suit with Smile Direct Club but I have had a liaison (the gentleman who convinced me to make my order) and having him has made a huge difference. I would do it again!

Dec 06, 2019

We truly appreciate your kind words, Susan. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you ever need anything. Best, Thom

Mary Bennett

December 3rd, 2019 Sumrall, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They sent us the wrong aligners for month six of a seven month treatment plan. I have called, fb messaged, and emailed this company too many times to count. In September they said the correct aligners would be shipped in seven to ten days. It is now December and we have no aligners and they will not refund our money. We are still being charged every month for a service we do not even have. Save yourself the time and money and go another route. You will be thankful you did.

Dec 03, 2019

Hi there, Mary. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. We are concerned to see this and we'd love to help. I will be reaching out via private message to speak further with you. Best, Thom

Lily

November 27th, 2019 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved using smile. They worked great on my teeth. After a few months or a year they corrected my teeth.

Nov 27, 2019

Hello Lily, thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear this and want nothing more than for every club member to have the new smile that they deserve.

Bob Stratton

November 22nd, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything started out great and thought I made a good choice in selecting company. First and second set of aligners broke (cracked). Called company and they promised expedited replacement to continue process. Still waiting 3 weeks later and now told their is no such thing as expedited ( i have to wait 6 weeks and start the process over) but they did promise a free retainer in the end. No thanks. You wasted 3 months of my time and will not reach my goal to have aligned teeth for very important engagement. They have lots of excuses. I do not recommend.

Nov 22, 2019

Hello Bob, thank you for leaving us a review. We are disappointed to hear this and we do not want anyone to feel this way during their smile journey. I will be sending you a private message for further assistance. Best, Valerie

Logan Rosselli

November 18th, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Would not recommend at all. Everything was fine with my aligners, and then I had to get my retainer. They sent me the wrong one. Not a big deal - mistakes happen, I'll just let them know to resend it. So they send me a new one. It's the wrong size again. So now I'm annoyed but I get sent new ones. Wrong AGAIN. Now they have just sent me two months worth of new aligners. I don't need aligners, I need retainers! Horrible job done by a horrible company.

Nov 18, 2019

Hello Logan, we are very disappointed to hear this and would love to assist. I will be sending you a private message to get this resolved. Best, Valerie

Godhwani

November 18th, 2019 Englewood Cliffs, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was on my 3rd month, when the aligners did not fit, went to the paramus center where they took a scan in August and said I would be getting new ones in a month, Its November unto date have not received anything, am still using August aligners which are loose now, customer service won't return my calls, got a call from Hailey once which i missed have been trying to reach her no success. I am lost don't know what to do, they won't call all they offer is free retainers. Its been over 6 months my treatment has just stopped. I wish i can give them good reviews and def will once I get treated which looks very difficult now.

Nov 18, 2019

Hello Godhwani, we're concerned to see this, as we take pride in the attention that our customer care team devotes to all communication efforts. In order to better assist you, I will be sending you a private message. Best, Valerie

Regina

November 14th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

0 stars, aligners crumbled in my mouth Trying hard to get all my health savings account Money back. If they moved one tooth they want to keep half your money!

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Regina. We're concerned to see this, as we take pride in the attention that our customer care team devotes to all communication efforts. In order to better assist you, I will be reaching out to you via DM. Thank you, Thom

Jackie C.

November 13th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started nighttime only aligners which no other companies offer. It would be really difficult with my job to have to wear aligners all day so night time only is perfect. I am almost done with the plan and my teeth look INCREDIBLE!!!! The process has been really painless and the folks at the Smile shop I visited were incredibly helpful. I am just LOVING my new smile!!!! FINALLY... a solution for me that doesn't require months of ugly trays in my mouth all day. : )

Nov 13, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review, Jackie!

Donna

November 13th, 2019 Bridgeport, WV

BUYER BEWARE!! My daughter chose Smile Direct because of the price. Ever heard the old saying that you get what you pay for? Well that would be a stretch! She followed the instructions and wound up with loose teeth!! From what we understand, this is a frequent problem with Smile Direct. We had one dentist tell us that she has had multiple patients that have had the same problem and several patients that have actually LOST TEETH!! How is this company still in business?!

Nov 13, 2019

Hey Donna. We take our customer's health very seriously and we are upset to see that this was not reflected in your review. I will be reaching out via DM to speak further with you. Best, Thom

Quinn

November 6th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Read these reviews! Go to another company! Wish I had read reviews before I invested. My story is the same as everyone else’s. Terrible customer service and still crooked teeth. First six months of aligners did not complete straightening my teeth so I did another scan. Now six months later after the second scan, I’m still waiting on a new set of aligners, paying monthly for NOTHING and keep getting the run around on why new aligners are delayed. It’s a scam and total BS! There’s no way after six months of wearing an old worn out ripped up aligner that if a new set is actually ever shipped that they might even fit.... horrible horrible scam and still crooked teeth!

Nov 06, 2019

Hey there Quinn. We're disappointed to read this review, as we take pride in the attention that our customer care team devotes to all communication efforts. In order to better assist you I will be reaching out through Private Message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Kaitlin N

November 6th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give zero stars, I would. Over a month of trying to get my refund and the account manager cant even pick up my calls. They keep saying they have to talk to me over the phone before they will offer me my refund, but they conveniently never pick up the phone. The aligners are cheap, they cut my mouth so bad I couldn't talk. It was a nightmare.

Nov 06, 2019

Hi Kaitlin. We're concerned to see this, and we would like to confirm that the cut of our aligners is incredibly important to us. They are all hand cut and go through an extensive quality assurance test. In addition, it can take an adjustment period when a foreign object is introduced to the mouth, and some discomfort is normal. I will be reaching out via private message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Amber

November 6th, 2019 Fontana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had to go through two treatments!!! my teeth starting moving because they could not get my retainer sent out and when they FINALLY did it did not fit! now I am done with my second round and no retainer AGAIN!!! just called and go the run around again of how busy they are and it should come soon. I got the long run around last time and now again. I am sick of it I just want my retainer and be done with this place!

Nov 06, 2019

Hey Amber. We are working as quickly as we can to get all delayed orders out and we are aware of this issue. I will send you a private message so we can speak more about this. Best, Thom

Elan Edwards

November 6th, 2019 Broomfield, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used and worn the aligners everyday since they arrived. It has been over 5 months and I have not missed a single day. In addition to that, I have worn the aligners for roughly 22 hours a day, only taking them out to eat and brush my teeth. They say I am almost complete with the full set. My bottom teeth are still crooked, and I still have an overlapping tooth on the top. The aligners simply stretch out and after the first day of wearing them they no longer move the teeth. All the new sets I put in now have pockets in them since they do not come close to actually fitting my teeth. I have emailed Smile Direct no less then 8 times complaining about this and they have simply said someone will get back to me - which no one has. I started complaining about this problem over a month ago. I guess they don't want to deal with it. Do NOT waste your money!

Nov 06, 2019

Hey Elan, and thanks for the review. In cases where a customer has aligners that don't fit properly, we can typically assist by offering replacement aligners or offering the option for a new 3D scan or Impression Kit. I will be reaching out via private message so we can speak more about this. Best, Thom

Michael Margolis

October 29th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Buyer beware. Great brand promise, huge disappointment in delivering on that promise. I'm on my third series with Smile Direct Club, with huge delays in production and responsiveness between each updated set of trays, and lack of real customer service. Despite a very simple treatment plan to close a gap in my two front teeth (had braces as a teenager). You can't ever speak to a qualified dental person. It's clear the company cares more about making the sale/customer acquisition than actually fulfilling on existing customers.

Oct 29, 2019

Hey Michael. Thanks for reaching out to us and leaving us this review. We are concerned to hear about this experience. As we are aware of our recent delays, we are working as hard as we can to get all orders out as quickly as possible. I will be reaching out via DM so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Fnu s

October 28th, 2019 Houston, TX

I had a good experience with the company. The lady who did my 3D scan (kandiace) was really friendly. Everyone I met was nice.

Oct 28, 2019

This is what we like to see! Thank you, Fnu.

Sarah

October 25th, 2019 Vienna, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

where to begin.... lets see, i had to do 5 impression kits nefore the realized my impression trau was too small. so i was making $80 payments for 3 months without my aligners. after my 6 month treatment, my teeth were still not straight. i requested a re evaluation, was denied my first time. it took me calling 3 times crying and begging to finally get approved. i am on my 6th re evaluation set of aligners. its been 2 years and im still wearing aligners. lol 6 months my a$$! i followed the program, i was responsible, and still did not get the results i wanted. so its been over a month and im waiting for my 6th re evaluation aligners. this company will never reach out to you, the only time i get an email from them is reminding my about my upcoming payment lol terrible customer service, quite frankly a scam as far as im concerned. beware!

Oct 25, 2019

Hi Sara. We're concerned to see this, as we take pride in the attention that our customer care team devotes to all communication efforts. In order to better assist you, I will send you a message via DM. Thank you, Thom

Alisha

October 25th, 2019 Pontiac, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Poor product, insufficient service, inaccurate predictions. My very first attempt was in March, when my first shipment of aligners arrived. The Month 1 Week 1 aligners would not fit and they sent new aligners. The new shipment did fit, so I started the new Month 1 Week 1 aligners mid April. I finally started treatment in April and it was supposed to be finished the first week of August. Treatment went well for 3 months. I started the last month of aligners on time, but they would not go on my teeth at all. Seemed to be a production error, but they said my teeth weren't moving as expected. They sent another impression kit and I sent my impressions off to them the day after I got the kit. At the point when I sent the molds off I had been in old aligners a couple weeks past when I was supposed to be. They made and sent new aligners which I received about Aug 19th. This means that when the new ones arrived, I had been over 6 weeks in those aligners that were supposed to be worn for 2 weeks. The new aligners also didn't fit (newest Month 1 Week 1...). They said skip to the next week (M1W2), those were okay. When I switched to the next week (M1W2/3) they were as bad as the first week set that they told me to skip. They said it appears to be a production error and that they would remake new ones from the molds they already have, and send them. August 30 they said they'd send them out ASAP. Now it's Oct 24 and they've not yet sent them out to me. So, I'm wearing the same aligners since about Aug 19. To state succinctly. My treatment was supposed to be completely finished the first week of August. Instead I've been in the same two sets for over 3 months (they are supposed to be changed each 1 or 2 weeks, as directed). I'm in these as I wait for my 4th shipment, their 4th attempt to get it right. In reaction to my complaints, they gave me a $100 discount and did they'll give me free retainers at the end of treatment. This was a month ago. I called again today and told them if they are unable to give me a shipping date, I'd like a refund for what I've already paid so that I may obtain treatment elsewhere. They said someone would contact me about closing the account within 3 business days. I came here to find a better company. I read some other reviews and am frustrated to hear they will require a retroactive NDA to issue a refund. I thought I'd better write this review ASAP so maybe a few people will be warned. Go with a different company.

Oct 25, 2019

Hey Alisha. In cases where something goes wrong, we always want to work to make things right. We are disappointed to read your review and want to assist. I will be sending you a direct message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

J

October 23rd, 2019 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used this company and was very disappointed that they tout they have a team of dental professionals there to help and a licensed doctor treating you. When I ran into problems I asked if my doctor could look at my case, I had damage to a tooth and I was scared. They told me I could not be in contact with my doctor nor could I have their license number as proof that a doctor was actually treating me. I then was helped by a number of RDA’s who also refused to provide proof that they are licensed. Pretty sure this company is a scam. I asked for my money back, they didn’t execute what the 3D model I approved at the beginning said my teeth would do, I had a tooth break under their care, they refused to provide me with proper identification, and to get a refund I would have to sign a release form freeing them of responsibility!! No way, I’ve never signed an NDA but many aspects of their release form were disturbing with such things as removing social media posts that were negative and also removing reviews that were negative, just crazy. Almost a year for an original 5 month plan, 3 “refinements” as they call it, and lots of pain. Later I find out that they couldn’t ever move my teeth the way they said they could, I needed attachments to rotate teeth, I don’t know why they would predict they could and deceive me, terrible experience.

Oct 23, 2019

Hey there J. Your review is extremely concerning to see. Our doctors would never approve a treatment plan that we weren't sure we could help achieve. I'll be reaching out via DM to speak further about this. Best, Thom

Jans

October 22nd, 2019 Salisbury, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quality control is lacking. Received an aligner that was not completely molded so does not fit properly-cannot wear it. Requested a new aligner Sept 18th. Still waiting. Wearing old aligner. My treatment is delayed and communication with company very poor. I still don’t have an explanation for the delay. Not worth the pain and frustration. Lack of attention to dental health. Very disappointed and should have gone to a competent orthodontist. Still waiting..........

Oct 09, 2019

Hey Jans. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this. We are disappointed to read your review, and we'd like to speak further on this. Please email us at [email protected] Best, Thom

Judy E

October 21st, 2019 Oneida, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Went to Green Bay club today. Keisha did my 3D scan. She was very friendly, competent, and made the experience very pleasant. I look forward to getting my Smile Club box with everything I need to get a better smile!

Oct 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Chris

October 21st, 2019 Pensacola, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A total rip off, sent them the down payment, my teeth imprints and pictures. Never a response, I contacted them and they asked for more pics and what I wanted to accomplish. Never a response, after another 2 weeks I asked what the status was and they asked for more pictures. I asked for my money back and they said no. Total scam. I went and got invisalign. Screw this rip off smile direct club.

Oct 22, 2019

Hey Chris. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this. We are definitely concerned to see this, as we take pride in the care that our team provides. I'll be reaching out via Best Company Private Message to assist you further. Best, Thom

Carol

October 18th, 2019 Caldwell, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had several responses from multiple customer service representatives. They don’t keep track of your records so you are asked the same questions by all of them. Many of the retainers needed filing they would gouge your gums and tongue. I can't recommend using Smile Direct Club and am requesting a refund. Their customer service is appalling and frustrating. No support or follow up at all.

Oct 18, 2019

Hey Carol. We're concerned to see this, and we would like to confirm that the cut of our aligners is incredibly important to us. They are all hand cut and go through an extensive quality assurance test. In addition, it can take an adjustment period when a foreign object is introduced to the mouth, and some discomfort is normal. Please email us at [email protected] if we can assist you in anyway. Best, Thom

Jim Knisley

October 18th, 2019 Bloomington, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible customer service. I would give 0 stars if possible. My liners were not properly made and cut my tongue and cheek because the left lower side was loose and almost flat instead of cupped around my teeth. After just a few days of wearing week 1 I called customer service, sent in the pictures they requested and then began the run-around. Over the next few weeks they kept telling me my assigned dentist hadn't reviewed them yet. That didn't stop them from charging the monthly payments to my credit card even though I didn't have proper fitting liners to wear. I finally sent the defective liners back and asked for a refund. They offered me a partial refund, charging me over $200 for the liners I had tried to wear that cut up my mouth. I refused and asked to speak to a manager. It's been two months of more email run-around and still no refund and haven't yet got to speak to a manager. I see from many of the other reviews I am not alone in my frustrations with their poor customer service.

Aug 20, 2019

Hey Jim. Thanks for reaching out and leaving us this review. We pride ourselves in the service that our team provides, so this is very disappointing to read. Please email our team at [email protected] so we can assist you further. Best, Thom

Joao Ferreira

October 17th, 2019 Fayetteville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm now 32 days away from completing the whole process. I've had no problems at all. The price is amazing comparing to other solutions. I've followed their instructions to the letter I can clearly see the results. I had a very noticeable overbite but now my teeth look and feel straight. My wife confirmed it is not my eyes only noticing the change. I only had to do some light sanding on some retainers to not hurt my gums but all is great. I'm very pleased. Don't understand or agree with the bad reviews. I looked for places to add my review as I'm near the end but got very disappointed with the lack of civility and/or unreasonable demands.

Oct 18, 2019

Hi Joao, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review.

B. Murphy

October 16th, 2019 Oak Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

0 stars. Terrible experience! Many aligners were too loose, barely putting pressure on the teeth being treated. Some aligners were brittle and cracked while in my mouth. On month 2, they sent the wrong aligners; took 3 weeks to get the correct ones. Treatment only lasted 5 months, at which time my teeth were still crooked. Still waiting for a solution after 2 1/2 weeks. Put a lot of $$$ for this treatment with very little results.

Oct 16, 2019

Hi B. . We're concerned to see this, and we would like to confirm that the cut and fit of our aligners is incredibly important to us. They are all hand cut and go through an extensive quality assurance test. We are disappointed to see your review, and we'd love to assist. Please email us at [email protected] so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Marlene

October 15th, 2019 Ellsworth, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got my aligners in June of 2018. By Christmas, I had done the six month course. Since my teeth weren't too crooked, just a bit out of alignment since I am 64, I feel that this program worked well for me. It is time to get a new retainer, even though mine feel just as tight as the first time I used them in December 2018.

Oct 15, 2019

Hey Marlene. Thanks so much for the kind review. We appreciate you letting us know about this.