Smilelove

3.3

Smilelove is an invisible aligners provider that focuses on creating an easy and convenient teeth straightening process. The simple treatment process, from receiving the impression in the beginning to the free retainers in the end, makes for an incredibly hassle-free alternative to traditional metal braces.

Smilelove is FDA approved and claims its aligners cost 75 percent less than the traditional orthodontic treatment method.

report_problem

Attention: Smilelove is currently out of business

Smilelove went out of business in spring 2020, leaving many customers without refunds or products they paid for. The company is currently still out of business.

Check out our Smilelove reviews to see what others are saying about this company.

The Good

• Fast-Track Bundle
  • Risk-Free
  • Many Free Products
  • 30-Day Guarantee
  • Customer Service
  • 100% Approval Financing

Fast-Track Bundle

Smilelove offers an accelerated payment process at its lowest price. If customers choose the fast-track option, they get Smilelove aligners, retainers, an impression kit, and teeth whitening product, all for $1,895.

The difference between the fast-track bundle and the kit-first plan ($1,974) is that you pay for everything upfront in the fast-track bundle. The kit-first plan requires you to buy the kit ($79), see the preview of what your teeth will look like, and then pay $1,895 for the treatment.

Risk-Free

If you've created a mold of your teeth using the impression kit and Smilelove's doctors determine that you're not a good fit or if you're unhappy with the preview, you'll be refunded in full

Many Free Products

Customers will get a free teeth whitening kit, along with their treatment plan. Customers also get free retainers and their aligners in the treatment package.

If you purchase the fast-track bundle, you’ll also get your impression kit for free. All of this adds up to hundreds of dollars of free product included in the treatment package.

Other invisible aligners providers charge extra for teeth whitening products, impression kits, and even each extra retainer.

30-Day Guarantee

Smilelove offers a 30-day guarantee on impression kits. Every company offers a refund on the impression kit in the case of customers being ineligible for the treatment. However, few companies offer a refund policy on the impression kit whether or not the customer qualifies.

However, in order to qualify for the 30-day impression kit refund, the impression kit must be unused and unopened. There is no refund on manufactured teeth aligners. Additionally, if you receive your preview and are unsatisfied, you qualify for a full refund.

Smilelove works hard to help people get their perfect smile. The company strives to provide superior customer service by reducing call-wait times and by making your teeth straightening process as simple as possible.

100% Approval Financing

Smilelove now offers 100% approval financing with 0% APR, making invisible braces treatment extremely affordable, even with bad credit. This makes Smilelove the most affordable invisible braces option on the market. There are two ways to pay, a one time payment or a monthly payment —

• One time $1,595 payment
  • 24 monthly payments of $66 ($1,845 total)*

* You must put down a $250 deposit if you opt for the monthly payment options.

The Bad

• No Full Guarantee or Refund Policy
  • Time Out of Business

No Full Guarantee or Refund Policy

While Smilelove does offer full refunds on defective products, program ineligibility, and preview dissatisfaction, there is no guarantee on the SmileLove’s treatment program (other than a 30-day guarantee on the impression kit).

However, if a customer wears their aligners according to their treatment plan and their teeth do not match the treatment preview that was provided, Smilelove promises to work with them on a refund.

Time Out of Business

Many Smilelove reviews are one-star because of a few months in 2020 when the company paused all operations. This left many customers without support and any refunds needed. Customers weren’t able to reach customer service representatives and it seemed like the company took their money without giving any treatment. For this reason we recommend reading current Smilelove reviews to determine if the company has resolved those issues.

The Bottom Line

Smilelove is an invisible aligner provider that focuses on making the alignment process and treatment as convenient as possible for customers who want straight teeth. With Smilelove you don't have to visit your dentist or orthodontist like you do with traditional braces. You can rest easy knowing that a Smilelove dental professional and dental team will evaluate and be there to guide you through the entire process. Smilelove also provides free retainers, impressions kits, and teeth whitening products as a part of its treatment package.

There are two options for getting your clear teeth aligners. You can choose the fast track option, which will cost you $1,895 upfront, but you get the clear plastic aligners, teeth whitening kit, and the impression kit. Or you can choose the kit-first plan, where you can buy the impression kit separately and decide if Smilelove's treatment plan is right for you. Smilelove clear aligners are also made of high-quality plastic to ensure that the aligners are stronger, more durable, and more transparent than other invisible aligners.

Though there is no full guarantee on Smilelove’s treatment, the company does provide a 30-day guarantee on impression kits. Although the company is willing to work with any unsatisfied customers, Smilelove did go out of business for a few months and left many customers without refunds or treatment. It is also important to know that Smilelove only treats mild to moderate cases of crooked teeth.

View Best Invisible Braces Companies

2.8

Lori Rose Camas, WA

I am 90% happy with the outcome, but had no luck when I enquired about getting a few additional aligners to fix one gap between my teeth. Why is this company still allowed to advertise if they are closed?

Kirill Kolesnikov Miami Beach, FL

I'd like to leave a positive review. I started with Smilelove back in Jan 2020 and now my teeth a perfectly straight. When I needed to communicate with them they were very responsive. I'm not sure how things are with them nowadays but back then they were a great company with great customer support and their treatment has worked great for me.

Should not have done it Azusa, CA

If I could I would give 0 star. They stole my money. I am now in credit card debt for $1470. I only received the initial impression kits and thats it. I mailed the impressions in march 2020 ever since then no response. I tried calling, text messaging, Fb messaging. They NEVER teply. How can this be in United states that i will be out of $1470 a company wont be accountable for my difficulty

Robert Kurtz Columbus, OH

The aligners fit very well, al though some trays seem to move teeth much more than others and cause pain for first few days. Overall was a good experience (although wearing aligners for 8months will never be fun) My teeth are not completely perfect after treatment but are 99% better than they were!

Elizabeth Palm City, FL

Easy and best value on the market! I had a free consultation at a local orthodontist for Invisalign. The orthodontist said it would cost $2400 and it would be a 6 month treatment plan (quote from the cheapest orthodontist in town). I saved over $1000 using Smilelove. Smilelove's discounts are hard to beat compared to other competitors. Smilelove said my treatment plan would be 8 1/2 months. I don't mind the additional 2 1/2 months because after researching I read that you do not want your teeth to move too quickly in order for your teeth to properly align. Smilelove's customer service is quick to respond to any questions or concerns via text, email, or calls. I feel like I have had a timely and personable experience so far and I'm looking forward to continue my progress with this company. It's also reassuring to know that each case is overseen by a board of orthodontists. After the first two days of adjusting to my first set of aligners the pressure and lisp subsided and no one can tell I have them in. I am on my 3rd set and I find them to be comfortable, clear, and well shaped around my gumline. Every two weeks that go by I get excited to put my new aligners in. I carry a ziplock bag in my purse with my toothbrush, toothpaste, mini mouthwash, and flosser. So it's quite easy for me to brush in between eating when I'm always on the go. I'd like to reassure you that if you truly want to love your smile by having straighter teeth choose Smilelove!

Reply from Smilelove

Thank you so much for your kind words Elizabeth! We are so excited to hear about your experience so far, and we are happy to be here for you every step of the way! Please don't hesitate to reach out there's anything we can do for you. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Nov. 13th, 2019

Sarah Salt Lake City, UT

Smileove goes above and beyond what they need to do! I had some dental issues and had to get a root canal done but I was almost done with treatment and was worried that getting it done would ruin it. I was told by my dentist that the aligners were what caused it. I emailed in and a rep named Kayla H helped me out. She and her supervisor (Mitch I believe) went and forth with the dental team to get an answer for me..turns out..the issue was occurring before I even started (not their fault, the aligners did not cause the issue) Kayla and Mitch went the extra mile most customer service people wouldn't do. They put my mind at ease and I would highly recommend them! So happy with the end result!

Reply from Smilelove

Hello Sarah! We are so happy to hear that Kayla and Mitch were there for you! You getting your best smile and feeling confident in it is what it is all about for us. Please feel to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Oct. 10th, 2019

M Rodriguez Winston-Salem, NC

Many years ago I stopped wearing my retainers and had been looking to purchase clear aligners for a while. It was highly unreasonable to pay over $4000.00 knowing that such a price is resultant to having to pay for overhead costs due to a myriad of inefficiencies in the orthodontics processes of patient care. Comparatively, teledentistry is a logical transition for orthodontics in which prices are literally less than 30% of total costs. In addition, it seems that Smilelove is able to put forth lower prices vs other teledentistry companies due to a rightful investment in the product rather than marketing. Very satisfied. Highly recommended to anyone without pre-existing dental deficiencies and a healthy willingness/ability to wear the aligners as frequently as instructed.

Reply from Smilelove

Thank you for your kinds words! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your service! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to make your journey even better! -Sincerely team smilelove

Chris Pooler, GA

I'm on day 4 of my first set of aligners, and so far, so good. The support team was very helpful through the impression process. Responses were quick, and I was getting frustrated with my second try at the impression process and a support rep actually stayed on live chat with me the whole time while I completed my impressions. I'm single and live alone, so motivation is sometimes hard to find. The aligners did take a little while to show up. I received my previews on July 1 but didn't get my aligners until August 15. Other than that, they have been great. I'm looking forward to the results.....in ten months!

Reply from Smilelove

Thanks for your feedback Chris! We are so happy that our customer service rep was able to help you out! We can't wait to see your results too! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you on your journey! - Sincerely Team smilelove

Stephanie Kennebunk, ME

This review will probably sound like they bribed me to write it, but I promise they haven't; I'm just that thrilled with the process so far! This company is a godsend. I'm an example of someone who didn't wear their retainers consistently (I was in third grade when my braces came off!), so my teeth not only shifted right back to how they were, they actually looked worse. I finally decided I wanted to feel more confident in my smile as an adult, but I couldn't afford traditional braces. As with every big purchase, I made sure to do extensive research and ultimately decided to go with Smilelove. It was the best decision I've made for myself! I'm on my fifth set of trays out of 21, and I can happily say I can already notice a huge difference! Flossing feels so much easier, and my teeth have shifted quite a bit already! And the customer service? AMAZING! They are so incredibly helpful and responsive! Everyone is very friendly, and super knowledgeable! The entire process has run so smoothly, and I've never felt like I've been left in the dark about anything. If I could give this program 100 stars I would. I couldn't be happier with the process and can't wait to finally be confident in my smile.

Reply from Smilelove

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words, Stephanie. We're super thrilled to hear about your journey thus far and are confident that you'll love the outcome even more. Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do to improve your experience. -Team Smilelove

Jul. 24th, 2019

YMT Santa Ana, CA

I spent months doing research. I wanted to get straight teeth at an affordable price without the hassle of doctor visits. I had braces during my teenage years. Unfortunately, I broke my retainers a few years later so my teeth got a bit out of place. Well, after all the research I chose SmileLove. The main reason was their lower price compared to all the different competitors. SmileLove gives you an option to pay the full upfront fees with a discount. No other competitor offered this. SmileLove made the whole process pleasant. However, I will say, "You must stick to the instructions to see results". At the beginning of the treatment, there was some teeth, gum, and jaw pain. I could have given up, but I didn't. With time, all of that goes away. I am extremely satisfied with the results, and the attention SmileLove places on you. They have great customer service. When I started with the teeth impression putty kit I messed it up. They were kind enough to send another kit for free. I also placed an order for extra retainers, because I don't want to go through the same mistake I had when I was young. SmileLove is the best choice if you want straight teeth.

Reply from Smilelove

Thanks so much for the review. We couldn't be happier to hear that you stuck to the process, enjoyed the journey, and are loving your results. That's what it's all about for us. Happy customers=happy Smilelove. Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do for you. -Team Smilelove

Jun. 30th, 2019

Amos Nance Jasper, TN

I purchased this product because at the age of 65 my teeth had started moving. I have been blessed with exceptionally good straight teeth all my life with very little dental care being needed. I knew this procedure would probably cost me about 3 to 4 times as much going to a dentist so I Smilelove. I've only had 2 problems, set #2 cracked right between the 2 front uppers, but I was 2 days away from going to #3 so I just went on to #3 and #3 required some filing on the front upper edge but that required very little work. I'm on #5 and it is a process but once you get the hang of it is not that hard. I am satisfied with my purchase and do not believe the process would have been any worse or better going to a dentist and paying much more.

Reply from Smilelove

Hey Amos, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying the process so far. I'll let our production team know of this problem so that we can avoid this going forward. Thanks for your feedback, it truly does help us:)

Carrie Teeter Twin Falls, ID

I'm in the same boat... we paid in January, sent our impressions were told we needed to do them again and have never heard from them again! It's been over a year my wife and I both purchased a set! That's over $3,000 anyone know how to get your money back?

minacornell New York, NY

I paid $1495 upfront for aligners in December 2019. The staff did respond very well initially and responded to issues with the impressions. I never received the aligners and I have had no word from them except for 2 of the same form letter responses about Covid delays. Everyone is dealing with Covid issues. Their lame response was utterly inadequate. Even though my teeth are a mess, I would not accept the aligners. I would never deal with this company again. I want my money back.

SR T Lancaster, OH

If I could give a zero rating I would. Needed support when things slowed down for Covid. Was messaged back they will get back to me. Months went by as I needed an emergency replacement for retainer. After a year of wearing aligners and finishing treatment, had to make a consumer complaint with Ohio attorney general and they still refused to help me. Now I paid for and completed the program and my teeth shifted back to what they were before treatment because smilelove is negligent! Working on suing them if they are still in business. Might sue them regardless because they deserve it.

Gina Manross Kingman, AZ

My daughter just started wearing them. You can't even tell, her teeth are just kind of shiny. Great price! EXCELLENT option for payments through Affirm! No interest if you pay it off in 6 months. Smile love is helpful and on the ball! I have already recommended them to several people! My next 2 kids are on their way to needing aligners and we will be getting them through Smile love!

Rustler Franklin, NC

I was told that normal braces wouldn't help- if need surgery to correct my teeth- so I turned to invisalighn- but they turned me down as well- smile love has been very helpful in helping new so the impressions and every one has been very friendly- I got my aligners and they fit my teeth so perfect no one even notices- I'm on set two and with very little discomfort

Melinda Pekin, IL

I like how easy everything is to use in my own home. I love not having to go anywhere and yet I’m about to get the smile I’ve wanted for a long time. The only thing I disliked is how long it took the customer service to get back to me while I was doing my impressions. It was hours/a day later of waiting on a reply. Otherwise it’s been a great experience. :)

Sara B. San Antonio, TX

Customer service is great, and this is really important most of all during the first steps. They also send you a 3D picture of what your smile will look like at the end, so you can decide if go on or if ask for a refund before starting the process. Aligners are kind of uncomfortable just for the first few days, when you take them off to eat and put them on again. Nothing to worry about anyway, I don’t even call it “pain”, just little discomfort for less than one hour every time. 3 weeks with them and I’m totally satisfied! Can’t wait to see the final result!

Michele C Longmeadow, MA

Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful during the process. The retainers shipped fast and are very comfortable and easy to wear (no sharp edges or digging into your gums) . Perfect fit. Switching to my 2nd set tomorrow and I am excited to watch my teeth straighten a little more each time. Great company and great product! I highly recommend.

Reply from Smilelove

Thanks for your kind words Michele! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you during your treatment! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Nov. 25th, 2019

martin muir Spring, TX

Impression step was the most difficult and annoying process. The practice putty was a good idea, but it wasn't like the real thing. My first set of impressions were a failure and I had to try a second time. 1st 3 days of the 1st step of aligners was painful, uncomfortable, and gave me a sense of constant anxiety over the initial process. after that initial 3 day period, I forgot I was wearing them. I'm on my second step and the pain on the first day is there but it's bearable and acceptable. no more anxiety and I'm excited to continue with the process.

Reply from Smilelove

Thank you for your feedback, Martin! We are so happy to hear that you are excited to continue the process. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you along the way! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Nov. 18th, 2019

Marlena K Vancouver, WA

I can’t say enough for SmileLove. I have been wanting to get my smile fixed forever, but was apprehensive because of horror stories I heard about companies not treating their patients right. This is so not the case with SmileLove. I cannot say enough good things about them. They have been helpful, encouraging, and there every time I needed them. Thanks team. I appreciate everything that you do. -Marlena.

Reply from Smilelove

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us! Thank you for your review. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do to make your journey to a better smile even better! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Oct. 31st, 2019

Emma Leesville, LA

Super fast with responding. They have never made me feel like an inconvenience. Very cost effective. Great for a military family who is used to moving, you don’t have to worry about finding a new orthodontist. You get everything upfront so you never have to worry if you’re going to be out of town when it’s time to change your trays. Overall a great experience!

Reply from Smilelove

Thanks for your review Emma! We are so glad you are happy with your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Oct. 23rd, 2019

Olivia Grass Valley, CA

Love love love my experience with this company so far! They make everything so easy. They are easy to get a hold of when I’ve needed help, they follow you through the whole experience, and really pay attention to little details. I’ve only had my aligners for a couple weeks and I can already see a difference! I’m so happy I decided to finally do this!

Reply from Smilelove

Thank you for your feedback Olivia! We are so excited to hear you are already seeing a difference, we can't wait to see the final outcome! Thank you for choosing us and please feel free to reach out if you need anything. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Oct. 17th, 2019

Lauren Ridgefield, CT

I haven’t gotten my final information from the impressions I am sending in tomorrow, but after working with Lauren H I wanted to send in a complimentary letter about her. Your customer training, as well as selection of employees is top tier! Great job! Lauren was personable, caring and articulate. I enjoyed my hour with her and am excited about my smilelove Invisalign’s!

Reply from Smilelove

Thank you for your kind words! We'll make sure to pass the message onto Lauren H! We are so excited for you to start your journey! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely team smilelove

Derek Oroville, CA

I'm on step #4 and the experience has been fantastic, from day one! Customer service is responsive and the aligners are the best fitting, feeling, and looking of all the aligners that I have seen. Hands down, they are the best and yet, their prices beat the competition by a long shot. There aren't any fancy boxes, but who wants to pay for fancy boxes? I want the best price for my aligners. I got it with smilelove.

Reply from Smilelove

That's so great to hear Derek. I'm glad you've enjoyed your experience so far and if you ever have any questions, you know where to find us:)

May. 9th, 2019

Kelley keefrider Norristown, PA

Outstanding this is my 2nd with braces. The metal ones the 1st time in middle school endless trips to the orthodontist. Smilelove could not be easier. I ordered my kit got easy to follow directions to make my impressions and then snap a few views of my teeth and away we went. I got a really cool video of how my teeth would transform and then my aligned arrived. I am almost halfway there . Things are moving and I am so excited to see my smile at the end of my journey! The team is on hand if I need anything!

Reply from Smilelove

I'm so happy for you Kelley! It's also great to hear that the process was so easy for you. We do everything we can to make the process as smooth as possible. You're almost there!! You got this!

Mary Corinth, NY

I’m so happy that I chose SmileLove for my clear retainers! I’m about one fourth of the way through, and customer service is so amazing! They answer my questions quickly and they always have a great positive attitude. I’m 100% satisfied and can’t wait to achieve my dream of a beautiful smile! The price was right also, being so much less than other brands out there!

Reply from Smilelove

That's so great to hear, Mary! We really strive to have the best customer service and treat each person with the time and care that they deserve. If you ever have any questions, just message us:) Thanks Mary!

Lex Jefferson Valley, NY

I'm about 1/3 into my treatment with SmileLove and it couldn't be going any better! I absolutely love how easy it is to use the aligners and to not have to waste time at a doctor's office, is a huge plus. I simply change to the next one's once I've worn them for a week. Its amazing! The whole process to get the aligners was simple and straight forward too! Highly Recommend SmileLove.

Reply from Smilelove

Hi Lex, Thanks so much for the feedback. We're elated to hear that the process has gone so well for you. We'll be here for that remaining 2/3 of the time and beyond. Let us know how we can help. :) -Team Smilelove

Chelsea Dudley, MA

Smile love is a fast easy and convenient way to get straight teeth. The sign up process is easy, and the price is affordable. The customer service is amazingly fast and efficient. The molding process can be a tad difficult. I had to compete my molds a second time since I didn’t get good impressions the first. Regardless that was an error on my part.

Reply from Smilelove

Hi Chelsea, Thanks so much for the feedback. We're continuing to try to make the entire process as simple for you as possible. Really glad you've enjoyed your experience thus far. Let us know how we can help any time along the way. :) -Team Smilelove

Lexis Noelle Bellport, NY

I am super thankful that I found Smilelove online. I have been so self-concious of my smile for years and never enjoyed the long waits at the dentist, having a service that can be done via mail courier in the comforts of your own home is awesome. The staff at SmileLove have been so helpful in explaining & helping me on my new smile journey. And I seriously would recommend this brand to everyone If I could. I cannot wait to see my results and share them with others looking to have a beautiful smile

Reply from Smilelove

Hi Lexis, Thanks so much for your review. We're excited for you to be ultra confident in your new smile. Glad to hear that your experience with our team has been pleasant as well. We'll be here whenever you need anything. -Team Smilelove

Steve Midway, UT

They have a very helpful customer service team who is friendly, responsive, and understanding. The aligners are super clear and I have noticed a ton of improvement in the few short months that I've been wearing them. I chose them for their customer reviews and have not been disappointed in the slightest. Doesn't hurt that they were the lowest priced ones I could find either.

Reply from Smilelove

Hey Steve, Thanks a ton for your review. We're glad to hear that our team has lived up to expectations and hope that we can surpass those by the time you're done. Let us know how we can help you along the way. -Team Smilelove

Unhappy Niceville, FL

I think they have been a SCAM prior to the COVID excuse. I paid in full August 2019, 1 year ago and still no product! Back and forth, I sent at least 15 impressions all of which they would say I needed to do another, for various excuses, some of which contradicted the previous explanations and reasons to reattempt impressions. I used their assisted video Skype guidance, and has them review them prior to shipment and still I would be after weeks delay, that I had to redo them again. This went on for 6 month, being dragged along, only to learn of they after had to stops accepting molds, due to COVID. Now I‘Ve read the company is out of business! Someone made off with my money and I want it returned! We need a class action lawsuit, either the business group and/or individuals Who formed “SmileLove” and their insurance company should be held accountable.

Nancy Henderson Bridgewater, NJ

Did a sweetheart bundle, so both my self and my husband are getting aligners. My treatment is going well but my husband ran into trouble with getting a good impression. Last we heard he finally was waiting for his previews than Covid hit and we have not been contacted since February. Many Facebook messages sent and I did receive a Whitney kit but my husband has NOTHING for his hard working money spent

Robert Wallace Feeding Hills, MA

Love the ease of completing the whole process through the mail instead of scheduling office visits. The cost is very reasonable. Only on my second tray but it has been a smooth transition period and no one has noticed that I have them unless I’ve told them. They have a fringe benefit of weight loss since you need to remove them to eat.

Larry O Salem, IL

I have crowded teeth the smile love team has worked with me to get the impressions correct. Texted and emailed along the way. Finally the trays are here. I'm on the 3rd week. Most people don't realize I have them at all. Looking forward to the final results but the computerized image gives me a lot of comfort realizing how it will improve the overall look. I will and do recommend Smile love. Friendly staff too. Thank you

Reply from Smilelove

We are so happy to hear that Larry! Thanks for your kind words, and for choosing us. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do to help you! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Nov. 13th, 2019

Nate Layton, UT

Generally, the experience has been really great. Just expect the aligners to take a really long time to get to you. Almost 8 weeks for me. Customer service is generally really good, but sometimes it takes a few days to hear back. Usually they are quicker. Putting in an insurance claim is a bit of a hassle, but well worth it considering SmileLove is already the cheapest option for internet-based teeth aligners.

Reply from Smilelove

Hello Nate! Thank you for your honest feedback we will use it to improve in the future! We hope that you enjoy your aligners. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Oct. 10th, 2019

Ashley Fort Wayne, IN

I found Smile Love in January of this year. Every question, concern, email, have all been answered rather quickly!! It's never an automated email back. I've had my aligners for almost 4 months, and the difference I'm already seeing is amazing!!! I was about to tell a difference on the second set of trays. They're an amazing company!!!!

Reply from Smilelove

Thanks for the kind words Ashley! We are so happy to hear that you are already seeing a difference! You gaining your best smile it what it's all about for us! Let us know if there is anything we can do to make this journey even better for you! - Sincerely team smilelove

Aug. 1st, 2019

Jordana McDowell Springfield, OR

From beginning to end it was an incredible experience. I can't even tell you how grateful I am that Smile Love exists. They gave me so much more that just straight teeth. They gave me back a piece of myself that I had lost long ago. My self-confidence has returned and now all I do is smile.

Reply from Smilelove

Thanks for the kind words, Jordana. Your confidence is our happiness. We're really glad you enjoyed the journey and the final outcome. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'll always be here. :) -Team Smilelove

Jun. 30th, 2019

Jay Feldman New York, NY

When you talk about customer service and quality care, Smile Love has been a 10 out of 10. They hold your hand through every step of the way and when I did my impressions incorrectly the 1st time, they gladly provided another kit and were extremely understanding. Working with this company really makes you feel like they care about you.

Reply from Smilelove

We try our best! I'm glad we were able to help you out with a 2nd kit, we know it can be a difficult process. Thanks so much for the feedback and comments.

Apr. 24th, 2019

Jared Payne Rexburg, ID

SmileLove is incredible! They treated me as a unique individual case, not just another customer. They’ve always answered my questions quickly and honestly and I feel so much more confident in my smile. SmileLoves amazing pricing made it easy to fix my smile even while attending college.

Reply from Smilelove

Hey Jared, thank you so much for your comments. We do our best to make the process is as easy as possible. If you ever need anything, just let us know:)

Isabella Rae Webster, NY

I have pretty complicated teeth and smile love are still going to make this program work for me which is amazing! They’re communication is out of this world! I can shoot them a text and receive a response within the same hour. So far, so great!

Reply from Smilelove

Hi Isabella, Thanks so much for the review. We're glad we were able to build a treatment plan that works for you. If you ever need anything, we're only a text away. ;) -Team Smilelove

Carly Reed Washington, DC

SmileLove has been an AMAZING experience! The aligners are amazing. They are comfortable and clear so it doesn't look or feel like I am wearing anything. Not only that but the entire staff has been extremely helpful and there for me every step of the way. Just working with them helps boost confidence. I can't wait to move forward with the process!

Reply from Smilelove

Hi Carly, Thanks so much for the review. Glad to hear that everything top-to-bottom has been a good experience for you. You're our number 1 priority, so let us know if we can ever do anything else to help along the way. :) -Team Smilelove

Blake Gilbert, AZ

Smilelove is the most affordable way to straighten teeth! I am happy with my results! Also, their customer service is so easy to work with! If you mess up your impression or just have trouble during the process, they are very accommodating.

Reply from Smilelove

Hey Blake, Thanks so much for the review. We're glad you've had a great experience and have been happy with your results. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. -Team Smilelove

Kim Vignale Fort Lauderdale, FL

The process from beginning to end was simple and informative. The customer service was prompt and friendly whenever I had questions. The directions on how to do the impression kit was seamless. The aligners were clear and comfortable. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to have their teeth straightened.

Reply from Smilelove

Hey Kim, We really appreciate your review. Happy to hear that your entire process has been pleasant and seamless. Looking forward to seeing your results. Let us know if you ever need anything. -Team Smilelove

Karley D Greene, NY

I just sent in my impressions, waiting for my treatment plan to be customized. The team is very friendly and eager to help. I love how it is easy to make the impressions from home. I would recommend to anyone that needs a fix to straighten their teeth in a stress free and AFFORDABLE way.

Reply from Smilelove

Hey Karley, Thanks for your review. :) We're excited for you to receive your treatment plan and subsequent aligners. Glad you've found the process easy. Let us know how we can help you during your Smilelove journey. -Team Smilelove

Connor Farmington, UT

Smilelove has been an AMAZING process so far. The customer service is quick and helpful and they are the most affordable aligners I found. At first, wearing the aligners took some getting used to, but I don't even notice them anymore. Smilelove's aligners are super clear. I couldn't be happier :)

Reply from Smilelove

Hey Connor, Thanks for the review. We're glad you're getting the hang of the aligners. It will all be worth it in the end. Can't wait to see your end results. -Team Smilelove

TJ Terra Pasadena, MD

I bought my kit for roughly 1,895 Purchased March of 2020 received impression kit 14 days later returned to them in March. Never received my aligners or anything else after the impression kit! SmileLove are scammers! Won’t answer any emails or calls

Dakota Stratton Salt Lake City, UT

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. Payed what was due on my NBS/Medical card because they had a representative at one of our Benefits Fairs at work who said that I could use my medical card to cover it. Turns out that isn't the case. Now my medical card is frozen and has been all year, and will continue to be until the amount is paid back. I was told they would issue my refund back in Feb or March. Haven't been able to get a hold of them since and my medical card is still frozen. If I could give them a 0 star or even a NEGATIVE rating, I would.

Amy K Mesa, AZ

Awful company! Looking at other reviews, I'm glad I at least got my aligners! Half of the time they did not fit the length of my teeth and were highly noticable (thank God for face masks!). My retainer to keep my teeth in place broke and customer service is nowhere to be found. Impossible to get a response from thos company once they have your money. Go literally anywhere else!

Dorinda Hempel Grand Island, NE

Same as everyone else. Gave them $ then they said they couldn't help me until I did other dental work. And what they were telling me to do contradicted what my ortho had told me so I told them I wanted a refund if they wernt going to help me as is. I received an email from Mitch saying I was approved for a refund. Then communication STOPPED. And Covid came. Then the slow emails that were generic. I filed a complaint with the BBB. Then through another issue I found out about fraud claims. So unlike most of the rest I filed a fraud claim through my bank because I paid with my VISA debit card. The bank refunded me. I hope they (the bank) delt with them. 😒