Smilelove is an invisible aligners provider that focuses on creating an easy and convenient teeth straightening process. The simple treatment process, from receiving the impression in the beginning to the free retainers in the end, makes for an incredibly hassle-free alternative to traditional metal braces.

Smilelove is FDA approved and claims its aligners cost 75 percent less than the traditional orthodontist method.

Check out our Smilelove reviews to see what others are saying about this company.

The Good

• Fast-Track Bundle
  • Risk-Free
  • Many Free Products
  • 30-Day Guarantee
  • Customer Service
  • 100% Approval Financing

Fast-Track Bundle

Smilelove offers an accelerated payment process at its lowest price. If customers choose the fast-track option, they get aligners, retainers, an impression kit, and teeth whitening product, all for $1,895.

The difference between the fast-track bundle and the kit-first plan ($1,974) is that you pay for everything upfront in the fast-track bundle. The kit-first plan requires you to buy the kit ($79), see the preview of what your teeth will look like, and then pay the $1,895 for the treatment.

Risk-Free

If you've created a mold of your teeth using the impression kit and Smilelove's doctors determine that you're not a good fit or if you're unhappy with the preview, you'll be refunded in full

Many Free Products

Customers will get a free teeth whitening kit, along with their treatment plan. Customers also get free retainers and their aligners in the treatment package.

If you purchase the fast-track bundle, you’ll also get your impression kit for free. All of this adds up to hundreds of dollars of free product included in the treatment package.

Other invisible aligners providers charge extra for teeth whitening products, impression kits, and even retainers.

30-Day Guarantee

Smilelove offers a 30-day guarantee on impression kits. Every company offers a refund on the impression kit in the case of customers being ineligible for the treatment. However, few companies offer a refund policy on the impression kit whether or not the customer qualifies.

However, in order to qualify for the 30-day impression kit refund, the impression kit must be unused and unopened. There is no refund on manufactured aligners. Additionally, if you receive your preview and are unsatisfied, you qualify for a full refund.

Smilelove works hard to help people get their perfect smile. The company strives to provide superior customer service by reducing call-wait times and by making your teeth straightening process as simple as possible.

100% Approval Financing

Smilelove now offers 100% approval financing with 0% APR, making invisible braces treatment extremely affordable, even with bad credit. This makes Smilelove the most affordable invisible braces option on the market. There are two ways to pay, a one time payment or a monthly payment —

• One time $1,595 payment
  • 24 monthly payments of $66 ($1,845 total)*

* You must put down a $250 deposit if you opt for the monthly payment options.

The Bad

No Full Guarantee or Refund Policy

While Smilelove does offer full refunds on defective products, program ineligibility, and preview dissatisfaction, there is no guarantee on the SmileLove’s treatment program (other than a 30-day guarantee on the impression kit).

However, if a customer wears their aligners according to their treatment plan and their teeth do not match the treatment preview that was provided, Smilelove promises to work with them on a refund.

The Bottom Line

Smilelove is a great invisible aligner provider that focuses on making the alignment process and treatment and convenient as possible for customers. With Smilelove you don't have to visit your dentist or orthodontist. You can rest easy knowing that a Smilelove dental professional will evaluate and be there to guide you through the entire process. Smilelove also provides free retainers, impressions kits, and teeth whitening products as a part of its treatment package.

There are two options to getting your aligners. You can choose the fast track option, which will cost you $1,895 upfront, but you get the clear plastic aligners, teeth whitening kit, and the impression kit. Or you can choose the kit-first plan, where you can buy the impression kit separately and decide if Smilelove's treatment plan is right for you. Smilelove also uses a high-quality plastic to ensure that its aligners are stronger, more durable, and more transparent than other invisible aligners.

Though there is no full guarantee on Smilelove’s treatment, the company does provide a 30-day guarantee on impression kits. Although the company is willing to work with any unsatisfied customers, it is also important to know that Smilelove only treats mild to moderate cases.

We recommend customers consider SmileLove alongside other top invisible aligners companies.

Smilelove Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Smilelove cost?

The Fast-Track bundle retails for $1,895 which saves you the most money. This includes the initial impression kit, aligners, a post-treatment retainer, and teeth whitening kit. There are no hidden fees; it covers everything.

The Kit First Plan allows you to purchase the impression kit first for $79. Once you have received your treatment preview and want to move forward, the aligners are $1,895.

Monthly payments start at $66 per month through Affirm. This allows you to spread out the payment throughout your treatment.

Both the monthly payment plan and the Fast-Track bundle have a 100 percent money-back guarantee if you get your preview and you don’t want to move forward or if our dental team determines that we aren’t able to help you.

What do orthodontists say about Smilelove?

Orthodontists have mixed feelings about Smilelove. They will say that we can’t help everyone, especially severe cases and those customers who may have a history of gum disease or other oral health complications. This is true, and we don’t recommend that customers who fit these descriptions use clear aligners as their solution.

How do I know if Smilelove is a good fit for me?

Smilelove is perfect for individuals who have had braces in the past and whose teeth have since shifted. It’s also perfect for customers who haven’t ever had braces but are looking to fix crowding, gaps, overjects, or just some tweaks to their teeth.

How do pricing options of Smilelove compare to that of other top brands, such as Invisalign?

Smilelove is the most affordable option for teeth straightening anywhere. It is, on average, 70 percent less than braces and Invisalign.
Smilelove is the most affordable option compared to other clear aligner companies such as Smile Direct Club, Byte, and Candid.

What factors determine the length of my Smilelove treatment?

Treatment length will vary depending on your individual needs. This can be anywhere from a few months to over a year. We don’t put a cap on the amount of aligners we’ll give you like other aligner companies because we want you to get to the smile that you’ll love forever.

What are the main differences between Smilelove’s clear braces and traditional metal braces?

Smilelove's clear braces have the following benefits over traditional metal braces:

• Clear and invisible, no one will know you are wearing them.
  • Comfortable and molded exactly for your teeth. You don’t need to worry about metal wires or brackets.
  • Ability to remove your braces to eat and drink.
  • The ability to floss and brush your teeth without extra tools.
  • Average treatment time is quicker than braces

Is Smilelove the best invisible braces option for adults?

Smilelove is the best option for adults wanting to have the most confidence in their smile without the cost, look, and inconvenience of traditional braces and other alternatives. We are a people-first company that believes in providing the best possible customer experience. We just happen to give you a confident smile while we’re at it.

Martha Isabel Diaz
December 3rd, 2019 Greenbelt, MD

So far so happy, i'm on tray 2 and i can feel how is working on my teeth, but at the same time it's not being painful or uncomfortable, never had braces and i feel this is the best desicion to fix my crowded teeth.

Dec 03, 2019

Thanks for your kind review Martha! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! - Sincerely Team Smilelove

Brittney Miskin
December 2nd, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS

Super easy to get set up and they are successful in straightening teeth! Also, their customer service is great and very prompt in their replies.

Dec 02, 2019

Thanks for your kind review Brittney! We are so happy to hear about your experience. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Michele C
November 25th, 2019 Longmeadow, MA DETAILS

Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful during the process. The retainers shipped fast and are very comfortable and easy to wear (no sharp edges or digging into your gums) . Perfect fit. Switching to my 2nd set tomorrow and I am excited to watch my teeth straighten a little more each time. Great company and great product! I highly recommend.

Nov 25, 2019

Thanks for your kind words Michele! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you during your treatment! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Charles
November 20th, 2019 DETAILS

On my second set of aligners. First set hurt a ton, but fit well. This second set some pain but not as bad. Had to file a little down on the second set as it was jabbing my gums. Overall though so far so good :)

Nov 20, 2019

Thanks for your review Charles! We are happy to hear that your experience so far is good! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

UCNYT
November 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Scam. I called for cancellation and refund before the impression kit arrival. but they want me to try the impression before they cancel my order. so I did. and then they charged my for the impression fee .

Dec 02, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the critical feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience was anything short of amazing. We try to be very transparent in our policies and as such, in this case, we offer a full refund if you get your treatment preview. Otherwise, we have to at least charge for the impression kit as there are heavy costs to us associated with them. Please reach out if there's anything else we can do to make it right aside from going outside of our policy. - Sincerely, Team Smilelove

Nicholas Wendell
November 18th, 2019 Manteca, CA DETAILS

Great customer service, long wait time to get retainers. So far so good tho!

Nov 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Nicholas. We are glad you are having a good experience so far. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help you out! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Cody
November 18th, 2019 Juneau, AK DETAILS

Amazing aligners! Great company and would 100% recommend to anyone wanting to have a better smile!

Nov 18, 2019

Thanks for your review, Cody! We are glad to hear that you think our aligners are amazing. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

martin muir
November 18th, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS

Impression step was the most difficult and annoying process. The practice putty was a good idea, but it wasn't like the real thing. My first set of impressions were a failure and I had to try a second time. 1st 3 days of the 1st step of aligners was painful, uncomfortable, and gave me a sense of constant anxiety over the initial process. after that initial 3 day period, I forgot I was wearing them. I'm on my second step and the pain on the first day is there but it's bearable and acceptable. no more anxiety and I'm excited to continue with the process.

Nov 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Martin! We are so happy to hear that you are excited to continue the process. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you along the way! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Elizabeth
November 13th, 2019 Palm City, FL DETAILS

Easy and best value on the market! I had a free consultation at a local orthodontist for Invisalign. The orthodontist said it would cost $2400 and it would be a 6 month treatment plan (quote from the cheapest orthodontist in town). I saved over $1000 using Smilelove. Smilelove's discounts are hard to beat compared to other competitors. Smilelove said my treatment plan would be 8 1/2 months. I don't mind the additional 2 1/2 months because after researching I read that you do not want your teeth to move too quickly in order for your teeth to properly align. Smilelove's customer service is quick to respond to any questions or concerns via text, email, or calls. I feel like I have had a timely and personable experience so far and I'm looking forward to continue my progress with this company. It's also reassuring to know that each case is overseen by a board of orthodontists. After the first two days of adjusting to my first set of aligners the pressure and lisp subsided and no one can tell I have them in. I am on my 3rd set and I find them to be comfortable, clear, and well shaped around my gumline. Every two weeks that go by I get excited to put my new aligners in. I carry a ziplock bag in my purse with my toothbrush, toothpaste, mini mouthwash, and flosser. So it's quite easy for me to brush in between eating when I'm always on the go. I'd like to reassure you that if you truly want to love your smile by having straighter teeth choose Smilelove!

Nov 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words Elizabeth! We are so excited to hear about your experience so far, and we are happy to be here for you every step of the way! Please don't hesitate to reach out there's anything we can do for you. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Larry O
November 13th, 2019 Salem, IL DETAILS

I have crowded teeth the smile love team has worked with me to get the impressions correct. Texted and emailed along the way. Finally the trays are here. I'm on the 3rd week. Most people don't realize I have them at all. Looking forward to the final results but the computerized image gives me a lot of comfort realizing how it will improve the overall look. I will and do recommend Smile love. Friendly staff too. Thank you

Nov 13, 2019

We are so happy to hear that Larry! Thanks for your kind words, and for choosing us. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do to help you! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Jessica Darwick
October 31st, 2019 Canton, GA DETAILS

Getting the tray molds right was a challenge, but the finished product is so fantastic and much higher quality than I expected. I am thrilled with my decision and can't wait to see my smile in six months!

Oct 31, 2019

We are so happy to hear that you are thrilled with the product! Thanks for choosing us, and please feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Marlena K
October 31st, 2019 Vancouver, WA DETAILS

I can’t say enough for SmileLove. I have been wanting to get my smile fixed forever, but was apprehensive because of horror stories I heard about companies not treating their patients right. This is so not the case with SmileLove. I cannot say enough good things about them. They have been helpful, encouraging, and there every time I needed them. Thanks team. I appreciate everything that you do. -Marlena.

Oct 31, 2019

We are so happy to hear about your experience with us! Thank you for your review. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do to make your journey to a better smile even better! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Adriana Diaz
October 29th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Smile love deserves 5 stars for sure. I have definetley seen a difference.

Oct 29, 2019

We are so happy to hear that you are already seeing a difference! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Emma
October 21st, 2019 Leesville, LA DETAILS

Super fast with responding. They have never made me feel like an inconvenience. Very cost effective. Great for a military family who is used to moving, you don’t have to worry about finding a new orthodontist. You get everything upfront so you never have to worry if you’re going to be out of town when it’s time to change your trays. Overall a great experience!

Oct 23, 2019

Thanks for your review Emma! We are so glad you are happy with your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Whitney
October 21st, 2019 Asheville, NC DETAILS

Such an easy process!! I’m really loving it and it’s not as painful as I was thinking!

Oct 23, 2019

We are so happy to hear that you are loving your experience! Let us know if you need help with anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Stephany Hitchcock
October 21st, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

My experience with smile love has been terrific so far – it took a while to get my aligners, but it was well worth the wait because I can see that my teeth will be straight and 10 months!

Oct 23, 2019

Thanks for your kind words Stephany! We are glad to hear that your experience has been terrific so far. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help! - Sincerely Team Smilelove

Melissa Bodine
October 15th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

NOT LOVE'N IT: BUYER BEWARE! THERE IS A REASON THIS SYSTEM IS CHEAP! I had high hopes for this product/process, but in end I am profoundly disappointed! While the process left my teeth straighter than when I started, it adversely affected my bite, to the point that me back teeth no longer touch, making it difficult and uncomfortable to chew food! In attempting to work this out with Smilelove, via email, (they will never talk to you) they initial determined that they could not, or would not do anything for me. After letting them know that that was unacceptable, they advised me to continue wearing my last set of aligners several more weeks, after which they would send me a "refinement kit" for new impressions. When the agreed timeframe was complete and I relayed that my bite was still severely off, they then told me that I could "purchase" a refinement kit for an additional $200.00. At this point I had lost any confidence that I may have had left in both the integrity of the company and their competence at being able to solve my problem. As a result, I am having to seek professional help locally, at an additional cost, with my dentist to correct this problem; a problem that didn't exist prior to my Smilelove process! In the end, you get what you pay for. In my case this meant straighter looking teeth that do close together so that I can properly chew my food! Don't waste your money on this gimmick company. Go Invisilgn.

Oct 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Melissa. We are so sorry to hear about your experience so far we are having one of our customer service reps reach out to you to see what we can do to help! Thank you again for your feedback we will use it to improve in the future. - Sincerely Team Smilelove

Olivia
October 15th, 2019 Grass Valley, CA DETAILS

Love love love my experience with this company so far! They make everything so easy. They are easy to get a hold of when I’ve needed help, they follow you through the whole experience, and really pay attention to little details. I’ve only had my aligners for a couple weeks and I can already see a difference! I’m so happy I decided to finally do this!

Oct 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Olivia! We are so excited to hear you are already seeing a difference, we can't wait to see the final outcome! Thank you for choosing us and please feel free to reach out if you need anything. -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Laurie MacDonald
October 11th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Finally have had enough. Signed up almost a month ago and received impression kit but trays were too small fir my mouth as was the device meant to keep your mouth open so pictures can be taken to submit with impressions. Contacted support email and didn't receive reply so contacted original rep who had helped me sign up. He responded immediately and, in the meantime, I DID receive a response from my original email to their support staff in which I was told a set of smaller trays was being sent out. When I hadn't received them after several days, contacted ORIGINAL REP who HAD been helpful and was told they hadn't sent them out afterall and he'd folliw up. When I asked about a smaller device to prop my mouth open for required photos, I was told there wasn't a smaller size and to do the best I could THREE WEEKS after I signed up I finally received the smaller trays by whuch time their financing arm was sending me texts and emails telling me my first payment was coming due. Finally did the practice impression and had to have a friend come over and spend close to two hours trying to get the required photos. We weren't able to get photos that showed the entire area of each part of my mouth on the sides. I thought I'd submit those and pics of the practice impression anyway and see what input I received when I realized I'd inadvertently deleted the text with the link to submit them because of the sheer quantity of textd and emails I'd had to exchange. After sending yet another email to support asking for the link I received an email asking me if I wanted the link to submit the practice impression and other photos - that I CLEARLY requested with the first email. Another two days lost and MORE emails from Affirm "reminding" me my first payment was due in a few days. I had enough and emailed the ONLY rep who had been responsive telling him to cancel my account - and the silence has been deafening even though they're customer service phone recording tells you to email instead of phoning and you'll receive a response within 24 hours. I left a phone message anyway cancelling my membership. 48 hours later and nothing. Since Affirm has told me I'm still obligated to make a payment even though I've cancelled despite never getting to the point of receiving a plan and there's supposed to be a full refund, no obligation guarantee, I can't recommend this company.

Oct 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us so far, we will have one of our customer service reps reach out to you as soon as possible to help fix the situation. Thank you again for your feedback we will use it to improve in the future.

AH
October 9th, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS

Stay away they are dishonest and scammers. Well beyond the four weeks I still had no aligners so I cancelled my order. Three weeks later they tried to deliver them(8 weeks after ordering) but I refused them at the door because I had canceled. They still have not refunded me and now I have no aligners and I'm out my money. Going to take action next with AG and better business.

H.H
October 7th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

So far so good. There is always prompt support when needed. The aligners feel like they’re made of sturdy materials. The complete kit is well thought out with tools to make the process convenient and easy. I’ve only begun wearing the aligners so truth will be we told in a years time.

Oct 10, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear about your experience so far! Please feel to reach out if you need anything. We can't wait to see your results! - Sincerely Team Smilelove

Nate
October 3rd, 2019 Layton, UT DETAILS

Generally, the experience has been really great. Just expect the aligners to take a really long time to get to you. Almost 8 weeks for me. Customer service is generally really good, but sometimes it takes a few days to hear back. Usually they are quicker. Putting in an insurance claim is a bit of a hassle, but well worth it considering SmileLove is already the cheapest option for internet-based teeth aligners.

Oct 10, 2019

Hello Nate! Thank you for your honest feedback we will use it to improve in the future! We hope that you enjoy your aligners. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Holly
September 30th, 2019 Lincoln, CA DETAILS

Fast, easy and responsive customer service!

Oct 10, 2019

Thank you for your kind words Holly! Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Jdutcher
September 23rd, 2019 West Bend, WI DETAILS

Great customer service, everything was as promised. Thank you!!

Oct 10, 2019

You are very welcome! You getting a smile you love and feel confident in is what it's all about for us! Please reach out if you need help with anything. - Sincerely Team Smilelove

Claire Wiggins
September 16th, 2019 Frisco City, AL DETAILS

The customer service had been great. I am on my second pair of aligners, and so far, so good!

Oct 10, 2019

We are so happy to hear about your smile journey so far! We can't wait to see the final results. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Sarah
September 16th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Smileove goes above and beyond what they need to do! I had some dental issues and had to get a root canal done but I was almost done with treatment and was worried that getting it done would ruin it. I was told by my dentist that the aligners were what caused it. I emailed in and a rep named Kayla H helped me out. She and her supervisor (Mitch I believe) went and forth with the dental team to get an answer for me..turns out..the issue was occurring before I even started (not their fault, the aligners did not cause the issue) Kayla and Mitch went the extra mile most customer service people wouldn't do. They put my mind at ease and I would highly recommend them! So happy with the end result!

Oct 10, 2019

Hello Sarah! We are so happy to hear that Kayla and Mitch were there for you! You getting your best smile and feeling confident in it is what it is all about for us. Please feel to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Alyssa
September 13th, 2019 Riverton, UT DETAILS

Best customer service out there! Went above and beyond to answer all my questions and explaining everything to me! Oh and nobody notices my aligners because they are so clear and perfect fit for my teeth!

Oct 10, 2019

Thank you for your kind words Alyssa! We are so happy to hear about your journey so far, and we can't wait to see the end results! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

Sejla Topalovic
September 4th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Smilelove has been fantastic for me so far. I'm on tray 6 and my teeth have shifted so much already. The only con would be the lack of follow up messages during the process, after starting treatment.

Sep 04, 2019

Thanks for your feedback Sejla! We are so glad to hear that you are having a good experience! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions and concerns! We can't wait to see the end result! -Sincerely Team Smilelove

M Rodriguez
August 26th, 2019 Winston-Salem, NC DETAILS

Many years ago I stopped wearing my retainers and had been looking to purchase clear aligners for a while. It was highly unreasonable to pay over $4000.00 knowing that such a price is resultant to having to pay for overhead costs due to a myriad of inefficiencies in the orthodontics processes of patient care. Comparatively, teledentistry is a logical transition for orthodontics in which prices are literally less than 30% of total costs. In addition, it seems that Smilelove is able to put forth lower prices vs other teledentistry companies due to a rightful investment in the product rather than marketing. Very satisfied. Highly recommended to anyone without pre-existing dental deficiencies and a healthy willingness/ability to wear the aligners as frequently as instructed.

Aug 26, 2019

Thank you for your kinds words! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your service! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to make your journey even better! -Sincerely team smilelove

Lauren
August 26th, 2019 Ridgefield, CT DETAILS

I haven’t gotten my final information from the impressions I am sending in tomorrow, but after working with Lauren H I wanted to send in a complimentary letter about her. Your customer training, as well as selection of employees is top tier! Great job! Lauren was personable, caring and articulate. I enjoyed my hour with her and am excited about my smilelove Invisalign’s!

Aug 26, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We'll make sure to pass the message onto Lauren H! We are so excited for you to start your journey! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! -Sincerely team smilelove

Chris
August 20th, 2019 Pooler, GA DETAILS

I'm on day 4 of my first set of aligners, and so far, so good. The support team was very helpful through the impression process. Responses were quick, and I was getting frustrated with my second try at the impression process and a support rep actually stayed on live chat with me the whole time while I completed my impressions. I'm single and live alone, so motivation is sometimes hard to find. The aligners did take a little while to show up. I received my previews on July 1 but didn't get my aligners until August 15. Other than that, they have been great. I'm looking forward to the results.....in ten months!

Aug 26, 2019

Thanks for your feedback Chris! We are so happy that our customer service rep was able to help you out! We can't wait to see your results too! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you on your journey! - Sincerely Team smilelove

Ashley
July 31st, 2019 Fort Wayne, IN DETAILS

I found Smile Love in January of this year. Every question, concern, email, have all been answered rather quickly!! It's never an automated email back. I've had my aligners for almost 4 months, and the difference I'm already seeing is amazing!!! I was about to tell a difference on the second set of trays. They're an amazing company!!!!

Aug 01, 2019

Thanks for the kind words Ashley! We are so happy to hear that you are already seeing a difference! You gaining your best smile it what it's all about for us! Let us know if there is anything we can do to make this journey even better for you! - Sincerely team smilelove

Stephanie
July 24th, 2019 Kennebunk, ME DETAILS

This review will probably sound like they bribed me to write it, but I promise they haven't; I'm just that thrilled with the process so far! This company is a godsend. I'm an example of someone who didn't wear their retainers consistently (I was in third grade when my braces came off!), so my teeth not only shifted right back to how they were, they actually looked worse. I finally decided I wanted to feel more confident in my smile as an adult, but I couldn't afford traditional braces. As with every big purchase, I made sure to do extensive research and ultimately decided to go with Smilelove. It was the best decision I've made for myself! I'm on my fifth set of trays out of 21, and I can happily say I can already notice a huge difference! Flossing feels so much easier, and my teeth have shifted quite a bit already! And the customer service? AMAZING! They are so incredibly helpful and responsive! Everyone is very friendly, and super knowledgeable! The entire process has run so smoothly, and I've never felt like I've been left in the dark about anything. If I could give this program 100 stars I would. I couldn't be happier with the process and can't wait to finally be confident in my smile.

Jul 24, 2019

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words, Stephanie. We're super thrilled to hear about your journey thus far and are confident that you'll love the outcome even more. Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do to improve your experience. -Team Smilelove

Brittany
July 17th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

First off be skeptical of all if the positive reviews seeing how most were submitted on the same day. I purchased the plan only to be told my impressions needed to be redone. I went back and forth with trying to get my impressions right 6 times with long wait times which took 3 1/2 months. I did the impressions everywhich way they suggested, sent pics if the test putty imprints first and they were still not correct. After the 6th try I figured this was probably something I needed to have a Dentist do since I obviously keep getting it wrong. I contacted Smilelove and stated that I would like ny refund since I couldn't seem to get my impressions correct. I was refunded all but $79, when I inquired where the rest my refund was I was told that was the price of the impression kit. When I sent them screenshots of their webpage saying Free Impression Kit and fully refundable if you are not satisfied, they again gave me a run around of how that is only if you begin procedure and doesn't count if you get frustrated and give up from not being able to get your imprints correct. I will be filing a complaint with the FTC, because no where when I signed up was this disclosed nor did I sign anything stating this fact. Seems to me if this were a legitimate company then they would be making enough money they could stand by their statements of full refund instead of giving people a run around of a $79 impression kit that will never be adequate enough to pass their "dentists" standards. BUYER BEWARE!!!! It feels like a scam!

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Brittany, Thanks for your input. We are very sorry to hear that you weren't able to get a proper impression. We try our best to make it easy for you to get them done on the first try from your home, but it isn't always as easy as we'd like. As for the refund, our sincere apologies about the misunderstanding. We believe in full transparency with our customers and sorry that our policy didn't come across as such. If there's anything else we can discuss with you around this, please reach out to our team. Sincerely, Team Smilelove

PDW1965
July 9th, 2019 Central, SC DETAILS

So far I'm terribly unimpressed with them. I began my process in April 2019, today is July 9, 2019, I paid for the aligners in May, I still don't have them. Their website is horrible to be able to check on. I did an initial consultation with Invisalign and although they cost more, they are 1000% more professional, efficient, and quick. I wish we hadn't paid them because now I feel stuck, still with nothing in my mouth

Jul 24, 2019

Hey there, We are very sorry for the delay. We have recently had an influx in orders which has backed up production beyond our normal timeframe. Thank you so much for your patience thus far, and we're confident it will be well worth the wait. Please reach out to us if there's anything we can do to make this right and get you back to feeling good about choosing Smilelove. -Team Smilelove

YMT
June 21st, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

I spent months doing research. I wanted to get straight teeth at an affordable price without the hassle of doctor visits. I had braces during my teenage years. Unfortunately, I broke my retainers a few years later so my teeth got a bit out of place. Well, after all the research I chose SmileLove. The main reason was their lower price compared to all the different competitors. SmileLove gives you an option to pay the full upfront fees with a discount. No other competitor offered this. SmileLove made the whole process pleasant. However, I will say, "You must stick to the instructions to see results". At the beginning of the treatment, there was some teeth, gum, and jaw pain. I could have given up, but I didn't. With time, all of that goes away. I am extremely satisfied with the results, and the attention SmileLove places on you. They have great customer service. When I started with the teeth impression putty kit I messed it up. They were kind enough to send another kit for free. I also placed an order for extra retainers, because I don't want to go through the same mistake I had when I was young. SmileLove is the best choice if you want straight teeth.

Jun 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the review. We couldn't be happier to hear that you stuck to the process, enjoyed the journey, and are loving your results. That's what it's all about for us. Happy customers=happy Smilelove. Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do for you. -Team Smilelove

candy
June 18th, 2019 Chelsea, AL DETAILS

The process of getting the kit, getting treatment approved went quickly. I was then charged, I paid full upfront rather than the payment plan. It has been 3 months and I still have not received any aligners and keep getting email responses with the typical "We'll get back with you tomorrow" responses. I believe many of the reviews on all of these sites are fake. Please BUYER BEWARE! I seem to be out $1380 with no aligners.

Jun 30, 2019

Hey Chelsea, Thanks for the honest feedback. It's reviews like yours that help keep us on our toes and to try to always continue improving our service and the processes therein. We're really sorry to hear about your experience and we would love to make it right. Please, if you are still having problems with our customer service team, shoot an email to [email protected] and we'll make sure to get you taken care of. -Team Smilelove

Jordana McDowell
June 7th, 2019 Springfield, OR DETAILS

From beginning to end it was an incredible experience. I can't even tell you how grateful I am that Smile Love exists. They gave me so much more that just straight teeth. They gave me back a piece of myself that I had lost long ago. My self-confidence has returned and now all I do is smile.

Jun 30, 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Jordana. Your confidence is our happiness. We're really glad you enjoyed the journey and the final outcome. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'll always be here. :) -Team Smilelove

Derek
April 25th, 2019 Oroville, CA DETAILS

I'm on step #4 and the experience has been fantastic, from day one! Customer service is responsive and the aligners are the best fitting, feeling, and looking of all the aligners that I have seen. Hands down, they are the best and yet, their prices beat the competition by a long shot. There aren't any fancy boxes, but who wants to pay for fancy boxes? I want the best price for my aligners. I got it with smilelove.

May 09, 2019

That's so great to hear Derek. I'm glad you've enjoyed your experience so far and if you ever have any questions, you know where to find us:)

Jay Feldman
April 24th, 2019 New York, NY

When you talk about customer service and quality care, Smile Love has been a 10 out of 10. They hold your hand through every step of the way and when I did my impressions incorrectly the 1st time, they gladly provided another kit and were extremely understanding. Working with this company really makes you feel like they care about you.

Apr 24, 2019

We try our best! I'm glad we were able to help you out with a 2nd kit, we know it can be a difficult process. Thanks so much for the feedback and comments.

Masayo
April 22nd, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

I like that no Doctor office visit, do all by myself then teeth are moving correctly and no pain like braces. (I had braces experience before) Also Price is awesome!

Apr 23, 2019

Awesome Masayo! I'm so glad you're enjoying the process so far. If you ever have any questions, just message us:)

Sarah
April 22nd, 2019 Clemson, SC

The customer service is the best I've ever received. They respond almost immediately.

Apr 23, 2019

Woo we love to hear that:) We are here for you every step of the way. If you ever need anything, just let us know!

Amos Nance
April 22nd, 2019 Jasper, TN DETAILS

I purchased this product because at the age of 65 my teeth had started moving. I have been blessed with exceptionally good straight teeth all my life with very little dental care being needed. I knew this procedure would probably cost me about 3 to 4 times as much going to a dentist so I Smilelove. I've only had 2 problems, set #2 cracked right between the 2 front uppers, but I was 2 days away from going to #3 so I just went on to #3 and #3 required some filing on the front upper edge but that required very little work. I'm on #5 and it is a process but once you get the hang of it is not that hard. I am satisfied with my purchase and do not believe the process would have been any worse or better going to a dentist and paying much more.

Apr 23, 2019

Hey Amos, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying the process so far. I'll let our production team know of this problem so that we can avoid this going forward. Thanks for your feedback, it truly does help us:)

Kelley keefrider
April 22nd, 2019 Norristown, PA DETAILS

Outstanding this is my 2nd with braces. The metal ones the 1st time in middle school endless trips to the orthodontist. Smilelove could not be easier. I ordered my kit got easy to follow directions to make my impressions and then snap a few views of my teeth and away we went. I got a really cool video of how my teeth would transform and then my aligned arrived. I am almost halfway there . Things are moving and I am so excited to see my smile at the end of my journey! The team is on hand if I need anything!

Apr 23, 2019

I'm so happy for you Kelley! It's also great to hear that the process was so easy for you. We do everything we can to make the process as smooth as possible. You're almost there!! You got this!

Jared Payne
April 22nd, 2019 Rexburg, ID DETAILS

SmileLove is incredible! They treated me as a unique individual case, not just another customer. They’ve always answered my questions quickly and honestly and I feel so much more confident in my smile. SmileLoves amazing pricing made it easy to fix my smile even while attending college.

Apr 23, 2019

Hey Jared, thank you so much for your comments. We do our best to make the process is as easy as possible. If you ever need anything, just let us know:)

Mary
April 22nd, 2019 Corinth, NY DETAILS

I’m so happy that I chose SmileLove for my clear retainers! I’m about one fourth of the way through, and customer service is so amazing! They answer my questions quickly and they always have a great positive attitude. I’m 100% satisfied and can’t wait to achieve my dream of a beautiful smile! The price was right also, being so much less than other brands out there!

Apr 23, 2019

That's so great to hear, Mary! We really strive to have the best customer service and treat each person with the time and care that they deserve. If you ever have any questions, just message us:) Thanks Mary!

Grant Mccartney
April 18th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Customer Service was great. But the impressions kit had poor quality control as some putties were half filled causing multiple attempts to get impressions and wasting time.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Grant, We're glad you've enjoyed the service, but sorry to hear that your experience with the impression putty wasn't the best. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to improve on our end so that other's have an easier time with the impressions. -Team Smilelove

Lex
April 18th, 2019 Jefferson Valley, NY

I'm about 1/3 into my treatment with SmileLove and it couldn't be going any better! I absolutely love how easy it is to use the aligners and to not have to waste time at a doctor's office, is a huge plus. I simply change to the next one's once I've worn them for a week. Its amazing! The whole process to get the aligners was simple and straight forward too! Highly Recommend SmileLove.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Lex, Thanks so much for the feedback. We're elated to hear that the process has gone so well for you. We'll be here for that remaining 2/3 of the time and beyond. Let us know how we can help. :) -Team Smilelove

Isabella Rae
April 17th, 2019 Webster, NY

I have pretty complicated teeth and smile love are still going to make this program work for me which is amazing! They’re communication is out of this world! I can shoot them a text and receive a response within the same hour. So far, so great!

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Isabella, Thanks so much for the review. We're glad we were able to build a treatment plan that works for you. If you ever need anything, we're only a text away. ;) -Team Smilelove

Chelsea
April 17th, 2019 Dudley, MA DETAILS

Smile love is a fast easy and convenient way to get straight teeth. The sign up process is easy, and the price is affordable. The customer service is amazingly fast and efficient. The molding process can be a tad difficult. I had to compete my molds a second time since I didn’t get good impressions the first. Regardless that was an error on my part.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Chelsea, Thanks so much for the feedback. We're continuing to try to make the entire process as simple for you as possible. Really glad you've enjoyed your experience thus far. Let us know how we can help any time along the way. :) -Team Smilelove