Best Company Guarantee Candid Logo

Candid

7.7

Tiffany DiBlasi Dayton, OH

It's been perfect. Everything from watching the changes, feeling them. And the quality of care from the orthodontist and customer support. I would recommend to everyone I can!

Michelle McDaniel Palmdale, CA

I made an error with my first supply of teeth clay and Candid was readily available to send me a new supply. I find Candid very reasonable with their pricing and customer service is outstanding.

Atahualpa Portorreal Queens, NY

I had a great experience at candid co very knowledgeable staff and professional. I was treated be Bri at the ues studio she was awesome and she was amazing she definitely knows her job . Very pleasant lady

Kelsey Miu The Bronx, NY

Bobby and Brooke of the UES location were super friendly and accommodating. they were able to answer every one of the 100 questions my parents had and help us out with the pricing.

Cynthia Walsh Cantonment, FL

My treatment so far with candid has exceeded my expectations so far, especially the customer service. I am pleased with how things are going and hopeful it will continue that way. 10/10

Jenny Shupe Denver, CO

Very welcoming and professional. Hope was AMAZING!! She learned about what I wanted and walked me through the whole process. She made me feel very comfortable and is the reason I’m proceeding with Candidco. A+++

Kia Hawkins Ellicott City, MD

My appointment with Mel at the DC location was amazing! She was very professional and she explained everything in terms I could understand. I’m excited about my pending results.

Milly Dunn New York, NY

Liv at the NoHo studio was fantastic, the whole process was really thorough and so professional - I’m excited to start my treatment and feel very confident in the care and end results!

Lillian Ling Laurel, MD

At the DC location, the service was quick friendly and efficient! I felt totally comfortable and the entire process was explained thoroughly. Not clinical and cold at all, I had a great experience!

Jon Presser The Bronx, NY

The staff were fantastic, everything I could've needed, they anticipated and were happy to explain. It was a smooth process from start to finish and leaves me feeling confident

Kelly Wojton UT

I love Candid!! They worked with me on financing! They are available whenever i have a question or need something. They are cery friendly. Once you send in scans the doctor is quick to respond back

Jia Pan Laurel, MD

DC office, great service, super clean, friendly and helpful staff, answered all my questions and explained everything in depth. Made me feel comfortable about the process and helped me understand the process better!

Jessica Mahgerefteh New York, NY

Brooke at the Upper East Side location was fabulous! She talked through all the steps, addressed my questions and was super friendly. The process of getting set up was super seamless!

Jennifer Calix Jersey City, NJ

My visit at candid was quick but thorough. Sydney kindly addressed all of my concerns. She and Mollie were very attentive every step of the way and by the end of my visit I felt confident that I had made the best choice.

Gerri Crenshaw Stratford, CT

I visited the Rockville, MD office. I have nothing but great things to say about my visit, from the beautiful and clean office to the expertise of my Care Specialist, Lee. I am very pleased with everything!

NYC Goddess New York, NY

Bri was my care specialist at UES location, everyone was super friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I am super happy with my first visit. I look forward to this journey of perfecting my teeth. Thank You team !

Lauren Sopata San Diego, CA

Haven’t started my treatment just yet but so far all of the support has been fantastic! I feel like I have been able to have all of my questions answered and great updates along the way!

Larissa Halsell Phoenix, AZ

Studio is clean and comfortable. The technology is awesome and the staff is amazing . They did a great job explaining all the options and what to expect in treatment. Thanks Zack!

Halley Evers El Dorado, AR

I love that Candid lets you do everything from your phone wherever you are. I wish that I didn't have as many problems signing into my account. But overall, it's been a great experience! I can't wait to start my treatment!

Francisco Segovia KY

Had my consultation at the Rockville office. The appointment very informative and the care specialist was great! I left feeling confident about my decision to pursue treatment. :)

Melanie Church Baltimore, MD

Worked with Melanie today and she was wonderful. She made the experience fun and was very informative. Even made the photos feel like a photo shoot. Office was very clean and great with COVID safety.

winta mehari

Amazing experience! The technician (Kait) was super detailed, patient, answered all questions and made it a comfortable visit. I’m excited for my teeth to change and how seamless the whole process was.

Kayla A Hayward, CA

We have truly enjoyed our experience with Candid so far. Daphne has been amazing to work with. She explained everything thoroughly with a smile. This process was so smooth and comfortable.

Thomas Shaffer The Bronx, NY

I went to the Candid Upper East Side location where Brooke helped me with all of my questions and needs. She so kind and really knew her stuff! She also made me comfortable during the whole process.

Olivia Ruckstuhl Middleton, WI

Candid is so great to work with! The customer service I have experienced (with Josh M specifically) is excellent, the cost is affordable, and I am excited to start my treatment plan!

Jenny Rodriguez Rockville, MD

Great office and great service. I was very happy with the service and Lee was very informative. Prices are better than other offices that I’ve gone to and better of all is that you can do this from home.

Lyn Brooklyn, NY

Bri was amazing at explaining to me all things Candid and how to get started. She was personable, friendly, and knew exactly what she was doing. I can’t wait to start my treatment plan!

Colin New York, NY

Very efficient and thorough visit to the Upper East Side location. Justin talked me through each step and covered all questions I had —before I even got to ask them. Top quality experience!

Ron Dorchester, MA

Justin at the Upper East Side location has been super awesome, very helpful, extremely knowledgeable and so very kind. Wish I could get my diagnosis again for the great experience!

Jdoggz23 New York, NY

Brooke is great, she was very thorough with information and very helpful. IIona was also helpful and informative as well. Their help helped me make my decision and proceed with Candid.

Tracey Hastings-Ward Kerhonkson, NY

I had left my original message on a Saturday and filled everything out on line on. Thursday I believe so my son was getting frustrated but Josh straightened everything out in no time flat.

david segobia Paterson, NJ

Spoke to Liv at the Noho location, great help and easy to talk to. Explained everything and made it simple to understand. Love the mini presentation. Would recommend others to come here!

cassandra price

Candid has been very supportive when I have questions and finding the answers for me. There product has done wonders for my teeth! The only downfall is I didn’t get everything in my box that should have been when directed to through the app. But otherwise it’s an amazing product!

Candid Logo

Reply from Candid

Thanks for letting us know, Cassandra! And please reach out if you need any assistance.

Jun. 15th, 2021

Shani Tene'

Kait was amazing. Very great customer service! She is personable and has great energy. I got all my questions answered and it was an easy and quick process. So excited to get my aligners!!

Maria DeGiorgio The Bronx, NY

I came to the upper east side location and worked with Brooke. It was a fantastic experience. She is very knowledgeable and personable! And Candace, the X-ray technician was terrific as well.

Sharon Parish Ellicott City, MD

Lee was helpful and able to answer most of my many questions. I gave 4 stars because I was disappointed to learn that I would not be able to speak with an Orthodontist directly considering that’s why I chose Candid versus Smile Direct Club. I still have questions but need answers from an Orthodontist

Courtney H. Bloomington, IL

Everything about Candid is awesome. Everyone is so helpful and so excited about your journey just as much as you are! They make everything easy to understand. Candid is great!

Vainniko Schand Brooklyn, NY

I luv this new concept of remote monitoring. I’m being well monitored & communicated with. It’s extremely comfortable & I’m ecstatic that I made the decision to go with Candid.

Ashley Adkins Sugar Grove, PA

The convenience of the chance to straighten my teeth at home is nice. Unfortunately, I don’t get to speak directly with my orthodontist if I have specific questions about a new set of aligners, my teeth, or other concerns in general. They say that’s what customer service is for (and that they are trained to answer any questions) but I would have more confidence in my treatment plan if I was speaking to someone with a medical degree. I’ve raised concerns to customer service and have felt that I’ve just been written off so they could get to the next person and that the “guidance” I was given may not have been the best.

Candid Logo

Reply from Candid

Hi Ashley. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

May. 24th, 2021

Helene Brooklyn, NY

I worked with Justin in the UES in NY and he was super nice. Knowledgeable, helpful, polite and helped me understand how things work with Candid and answered all my questions. I am so excited about this :)

Honey Baltimore, MD

He was professional and well informed at the DC location. Environment is nice. Sometimes felt like the info was too staged. Didn’t want to drink the koolaid feeling. But the technician was really nice.

Starr Jamezz

Excellent service! I feel really confident that Candid will do a great job. The office and practitioners were very knowledgeable about services and products. The office itself was amazingly comfortable and clean.

Khalil Mujadedi San Francisco, CA

The product itself is great. I can see and feel rapid results with the aligners and they are very comfortable to wear. The only poor experience I had was how long it took to get them to me. I ordered the in November and didn't get them until March.

Ketsia Saint-Armand New York, NY

Awesome customer service! I was in and out and was able to complete all my scans in a timely manner. And staff were very helpful in explaining the process. The Malcolm did a great job!

Anna Markopoulou Queens, NY

Hassle free, best customer service ever, always evolving quality services and a very affordable price. They are the best in any way. I own a business and I wish I could be them, but it’s not possible.

Dylan Queens, NY

The offices were beautiful and all of the employees were extremely friendly and helpful, especially Mollie who had helped us and perfectly answered all questions we had. Wonderful experience.

Stephanie Redding Chicago, IL

Melanie in the DC studio was very knowledgeable and helpful! She answered all of my questions and made sure I was comfortable moving forward with the process. The studio was clean and followed the proper Covid protocols.

Kierra Brewster

I like the quick review process after each scan. It did take a while for my initial treatment plan to be created but I’m happy so far I’m in step 3 of 11 right now and I can already see visible improvements in my smile

Kymesce Graves Washington, DC

Great experience in DC office with Melanie. Everything was thoroughly explained and she made sure I understood it all. She helped me with financing and gave me extra time to make my decision. Thank you

Melissa Mendez The Bronx, NY

Mollie was so amazing, understanding and informative. She made me comfortable explain what she was doing and answered my questions with honesty. Amazing experience, the place was so clean and welcoming