Best Company Guarantee Candid Logo

Candid

7.7

erendira herrera ,

Candid has great customer service. Shall F was most helpful and informative. She was patient and answered all my questions. She is what you expect of a customer service representative. As far as the product, I did not enjoy the starter kit. I did not like mixing the putty which stuck to the measuring card. I did not like to have to make 5 impressions and hold them in my mouth for 3 and half min. The mouth trays and putty was too much for me and I felt like gagging most of the time. I cant imagine doing this for the next few months its too uncomfortable.

Katy nemeth Indiana, PA

Josh was absolutely so helpful in answering all of my questions related to this process and even provided details that I would have never thought to ask. Thank you Josh for an amazing experience and exemplary customer service.

Jacqueline Seattle, WA

I just wanted to leave a review for Shayla F @candid. Her contact with me was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Committing and paying for the treatment during these times was a bit scary for me but she handled my reticence with the upmost patience.

Monique Carry Atlanta, GA

I worked with Zou to get me started with my Candid treatment plan; he made it super easy for me and walked me through the entire process. So grateful for his help and guidance! He made the whole process painless. Thanks again!

Kev ,

So far things are going very well. The photo taking part can be frustrating and even today after my treatment plan was created I still get "New Photos needed" emails every day. Cory was super helpful in explaining everything and was able to make the process smooth.

SSSullivan Brooklyn, NY

My intake experience was very smooth at the Brooklyn, NY studio. Clean location and prompt service. My review experience with Patrick was awesome. He was able to answer my questions and help me move forward to my brighter and straighter smile. I’m looking forward to my 8 month journey. Thank You!

LaTosha Pugh Benton, AR

The customer service was beyond great! Emma went above and beyond to make the entire process as simple as possible. Anytime I had a question she was there to answer and make sure I understood everything that was going to happen. I can't wait to get my liners and teeth whitening in the mail!!

Valerie Acuna Ocoee, FL

Josh was very helpful and attentive with my transaction. He was very enthusiastic to help me through the process of my order and made sure that I didn’t need help with anything else. Was very quick with everything as well and very informative.

Tesha ,

I was really nervous about this process, however my experience so far has been great. Emma answered all of my questions and my concerns, she made me feel at ease and i know that I've made the right choice. Thank you Candid and a big thanks to Emma!

Peter Miami, FL

Am just about to start candid so can’t speak on the product (have heard good things though) but the customer service beforehand is great. Emma gave me her direct line and walked me through the entire sign up process for about 30 minutes. If the level of service is any indication to the product it’ll be a great experience.

Ashton Defevers Indianapolis, IN

I had Kris help me today and he was great with being quick to answer my calls and any questions I had. He was very thorough and friendly as well! I definitely had a great customer service experience with Kris. Thanks again for the help.

Rowena Los Angeles, CA

Wow! What an experience! Luke and Robert are so kind and professional, the office was clean and immaculate, and the technology is incredible! I'm so happy that I chose Candid for my aligners. I can tell that this will be a great journey 😁

Allison Newman Milwaukee, WI

Started back in April 2020 right after a dentist cleaning. 16 trays total, on 12 right now. Overall experience... not impressed. The orthodontist notes crack me up. Is it real?!?!?!? I don't eat Breakfast or Lunch, haven't for years, so I keep my aligners in for at least 22 hours a day. EVERY note comes back "please wear you aligners 22 hours a day". I brush twice a day and floss EVERYDAY! most notes come back "teeth look great keep up the good work". Went to the dentist yesterday for a routine cleaning then went home and took my photos for the next phase. Notes come back "teeth are looking discolored. please brush and floss daily". I don't even bother readying these notes anymore. The trays are jagged and tear up my mouth, so much that I cant even talk for the first 2 days of wearing a new retainer. Contacting anyone is just a lost cause. My teeth are looking a whole lot better than from the start so with that being said, they are working.

Reply from Candid

Hi Allison, Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Apr. 5th, 2021

Manders Chicago, IL

So far, pretty good. Both times I went to the studio (initial scans, then pick-up and instruction) were extremely nice. Very kind technicians, in a calm environment. (I’m one of those folks who has a real issue with dentist-esque situations. I’ve been on my first set for a week. I drooled like a mf for the first day or two, and the edges are a bit rough, but as I recall my days of traditional braces back in my teens, this is a cakewalk.

Cindy Lebanon, OR

My husband started treatment in March 2019 and seeing how his teeth have changed so much every month is amazing so I decided to try it for myself and just got mine today I hope they work as well as his did. He does have discomfort when he first puts an aligner on but it goes away with in a day or two.

Reply from Candid

Hi Cindy! We're so happy your husband is happy with his new smile. Thanks for taking the time to share that experience with us. In the future, don't hesitate to reach out during your own treatment, at 1-844-295-6915 or !

Aug. 30th, 2019

Lisa Houston, TX

Highly recommends candid . I used it to make my child teeth straighter . Was given various pictures , referral to visit there office . Went and loved the experience . Teeth getting straighten already by the day . The price was affordable . Will definitely think about using them.

Sirdriz77 Fairfield, CT

I found the candid impression kit to be nicely put together, but they were way too aggressive in rushing me to return the impressions even after I let them know several times that I was delaying taking my impressions until after an upcoming dental appointment. I sent back my impressions and waited but ultimately went with a different company because the wait time from my treatment plan was too long and I wanted to get started ASAP. All the research I did made me thing that candid is a great company, but unfortunately it didn’t work out for me.

Joc

I believe candid, are very professional and answer all your questions. They are willing to help you obtain your perfect smile.

Terri Pierce Houston, TX

My teeth look great and any time I called in or received a call the person was very helpful and nice

Renee' Kohl Lake Placid, FL

The only reason I did not give 5 stars, my bottom teeth are still a little crooked. I guess I thought they would be like my top teeth.

Reply from Candid

Hi Reneé. Thank you for your feedback. Candid and its affiliated orthodontists seek to provide high quality services. Because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 1-844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST, but we also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Apr. 28th, 2020

Elisa Silva Moreno Valley, CA

In three words I'd say easy, affordable and accurate. I've recommended it to all my friends and family.

Renee B

The onboarding and delivery service have been tops! I am just starting treatment, so I cannot give a 5 until I complete the program.

Ashley

Good so far! Alex at the Scottsdale store was very nice and helpful. Hoping the process will finish out the same.

Michael Rojewski Lake Worth, FL

I LOVE that everyone I speak with is State side and not in another country. I have made 3 contacts that I am able to get ahold of right away when I need them.

Julian Boilen New York, NY

The fact is, their technology doesn't work. After two years of treatment with Candid I’m in a worse position than when I started, with a bad bite, which is a more serious problem than the minor crowding I started with. It's so hard to get in touch with anyone, and it's hard to believe there's a real orthodontist paying any attention. Candid does not use attachments, unlike Invisalign, which means they have less control over how teeth track with the plan. For me—and I wore them diligently—they did not. My first set of aligners was 20 sets and I completed them on my own with no contact from Candid. They largely fixed my crowding but worsened my bite. I thought that with some refinements we could fix things up. After waiting few a few months due to COVID I started a 10-set refinements plan. Part-way through the plan I realized that it was actually making things worse, causing a tooth to rotate. They put me on their "remote monitoring" system, which would let an orthodontist monitor my treatment using phone photos. I assumed that the orthodontist would agree that this wasn't working and we could get some new aligners. Not the case. All they did was slow the treatment down, at one point I had only moved two steps in three months. The only messages supposedly from the orthodontist were obviously canned and non-specific. I really don't believe anyone was paying attention as the aligners began to have large gaps and my teeth got worse. I got scans for a second refinements set, but after this experience I decided not to proceed. My dentist explained that without the attachments and actual monitoring, the movement is unpredictable and likely would never succeed. So in sum, Candid's attachment-free technology simply does not work, and their "monitoring" seems to only provide a false sense of confidence.

Jerome Lorna Waldorf, MD

Good price, excellent customer service and great results. I am pleased that I am getting additional treatment to refine my front upper and lower teeth.

Dave Sujkowski Oakland, NJ

Canid may have a great product, and the customer service is very responsive, but the way the process insurance leaves a lot to be desired. My insurance is one of the ones they list on their website and have a contract with. Candid wants either full payment upfront at their list price of $1895 or set up a payment plan for this full amount. Once you do so and you agree to their services, they file a claim with your insurance. You are still responsible for paying the full amount, not the contracted insurance. CANDID will reimburse you 4-6 weeks AFTER they receive payment from the insurance company. I have never had a contracted health care provider work in this way. If CANDID has a contracted rate with the insurance company, they should never charge the customer more than their portion on the contracted rate.

M Matthews Baltimore, MD

This was a great experience. Kyra was great! She made me comfortable and was very much knowledgeable. She is the main reason I moved forward with the process.

Renee Livingston, TN

Excellent instructions, feedback and timely updates with each step of the overall process. Great customer service with superb response times and knowledge staff.

SladeJackson Denver, CO

Very transparent company, answered all my questions and concerns that I had. Will definitely recommend friends and family. Shab was an excellent host!

Devorah K New York, NY

Janelle and everyone in the upper easy side office was absolutely the best!!! So kind, helpful, knowledgeable. The best experience and I look forward to my treatment

Brandon Chhun Houston, TX

Brian helped a lot and made me feel welcomed. I was educated a lot about how the process goes and I feel confident now with moving on with Candid. So excited for this!

Out god Rockville, MD

The Candid Support Person was very knowledgeable in what he was saying at the Rockville Location and was even able to help me get a Military Discount and other Discounts due to my in person visit 5/5 recommended

Carlos Vásquez Hyattsville, MD

Everyone was really nice and knowledgeable! It was a really exciting experience to finally get my smile fixed. Owen was very kind and they even gave me a a tote bag as a souvenir!

Armando Mejia Miami, FL

The customer service was amazing. Joslyn took the time to explain every question I had. She had a extensive knowledge of her job. I would truly recommend to everyone of my friends

Monica Munoz Chicago, IL

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an efficient, cost effective way to fix dental alignment issues! If you are a candidate, and are able to self-manage well, this is it!

Hilary Collins Oceanside, CA

I love that Candid was helpful and quick with response time as soon as I purchased my starter kit. Shayla was very friendly and made me feel comfortable about making my purchase.

Atika Khalid New York, NY

We had an amazing experience at Candid! Bri and Jenelle were extremely knowledgeable and made the process very easy. I’m so excited to get our Aligners! Also the space is gorgeous very futuristic vibes! Thanks ladies!

Elyssa Simon Tampa, FL

Sam is absolutely an asset to your company. She is so knowledgeable and has such an uplifting energetic attitude today was more than a good experience, it was a pleasure, I had fun.

Jessica Mitchell Sag Harbor, NY

I’m at the beginning of treatment on my second set of aligners. Candid has been so easy to use and I feel like I’m already seeing progress! The customer service team has been very supportive! Five Stars!!!!

Lauren Hernandez Houston, TX

Leo has the best patient care I’ve ever experienced. He explained everything in detail and answered all of my questions. On top of that, he has the most upbeat personality. He make this experience so easy and pleasant.

Jocelyn Anthony-Williams Baltimore, MD

The process was easy but thorough, clearly explained, and seamless. It really was a one-stop shop. Lee, our care specialist was positive, professional, and knowledgeable. It really was a great experience.

Massiel Paula New York, NY

My experience was wonderful!! I am so ready for my aligners, thanks to Bri I am now on the right track. She is wonderful and explained everything so good and with all the details. Thanks Bri

Gabriella Valentine Kingston, NY

Sydney and molly at the Broadway candid location were both attentive and patient ! They were very friendly and easy to understand , I had a great experience in the studio thanks to them ! 10/10 would recommend.

Zachary Piazza London, ENG

Amazing experience from the second I walked in the door. All the staff were very professional and welcoming. I would definitely recommend Candid to anyone considering whitening or braces!

Brian Kim Pearland, TX

Ashley and Amari (not sure if I spelled that right) were very informative, attentive, and nice through the whole process. Made me trust my decision in Candid even more and would definitely recommend!

Rex Harrison New York, NY

The best part is the CX & the Customer Service. All company representatives have been friendly and on-point. The app experience is smooth and well designed. Overall, everything is great. I feel the progress with aligners has been fairly consistent, with some steps seeming to be easier and more effective than others.

Brian Reimels Queens, NY

I had the best experience with Bri and the folks on the upper east side location. Location is gorgeous and Bri has been super helpful and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and put me at ease.

Pam Lane Kissimmee, FL

I am having a very positive experience. The system is easy to use and the videos showing how to do the monitoring are very helpful. Submissions are promptly reviewed which is appreciated. Great product!

Reply from Candid

So happy to hear that, Pam! Thanks for sharing.

Jul. 30th, 2021

Gregogurl Slayton Port Orchard, WA

It's definitely a great product, my teeth are moving and getting fixed faster than expected, and the whitening is amazing, I will totally recommend this to all or my friends and will use it for my 3 kids!

Reply from Candid

Thanks for sharing, Gregogurl!

Jul. 30th, 2021