Best Company Guarantee Candid Logo

Candid

7.7

george mack New York, NY

Initially I thought the experience was interesting, when finished I was amazed and anxious to start,, “Bri” was super! She was super informative as well as super supportive in helping me make the best decision for a brighter more straightened smile 😁 Awesome!!

Jalynd Gallardo San Francisco, CA

Great price for treatment, access to virtual orthodontist, friendly in studio staff at the San Jose location off of 1st street. Alex and Jordan were both very friendly and knew what they were doing! I am looking forward to starting treatment!

Sara Raygoza Waukee, IA

Amazing treatment plan at a fraction of the cost of in office aligners. Candid was able to offer me the smile of my dreams when other companies could not. The support is ace and the monitoring professional. Loving it so far with 14 steps to go!

Erensto Union, NJ

I came to the upper east side candid and it the service was excellent and I’m really appreciative I came here, the person who helped me out the most was Bri she was excellent and professional, as the rest of the staff I truly recommend coming here if you truly want to become take care of.

Brooke Ludington, MI

Candid is very professional and affordable. I am very impressed with the help I have recieved as well as the steps that I will be taking to fix my teeth. I was worried about my teeth hurting when I put in Step One, but it is not as bad as people are saying it is. I believe that Candid is a great company and it is definately worth a try.

Kilsy New York, NY

Well spoken, any questions or concern I had was explain. Highly patience, & well spoke. Clean place, Covid precautions are on point. wonderful experience for people who really wants to make a life change. Doquan thank you for your service

Joselyn Sale Queens, NY

I am so impressed on how clean and amazing the staff was at the Brooklyn location! Justin did a phenomenal job going over the whole process of the aligners with me and made me feel more confident in my decision in starting. I’m so excited to start my teeth straightening/whitening journey with Candid!

Terrance Jackson Houston, TX

This by far has been the best treatment I’ve had when it comes to wanting a better smile. From the time I walked in the studio the staff was so friendly and amazing!! Everything about the appointment was professional and beyond great!!!

Amber Atlanta, GA

Kait was excellent at explaining everything step by step including what was happening with x-Ray and photoscan before it happened. They were very thorough and detailed about how the treatment plan worked. Kait greeted me right away and I did not wait at all for service.

Heather Emerson-Smith Udine, UD

I had a fantastic meeting with Zou A. He was kind, friendly and helped me with everything I needed to get started using Candid. You can tell how great a company is by how your employees are, and Zou is excellent. I am thrilled to get started and can't wait to confidently show off my smile to the world.

Tami B. Las Vegas, NV

So far we’ve had a great and thorough evaluation. Everyone we’ve encountered at the Santa Monica location has been very helpful and informative. Our positive experience meeting Luke, Morgan, and Zack confirmed our decision to move forward with Candid Co.

Santhosh Jose Seattle, WA

The service center in SF is very clean and is run very well. I was new to the whole process and had no idea how the process works and did not know what to expect. Everything was clearly explained in terms of the process and costs and issue resolution. Very friendly crew. Makes you feel very confident about the outcome. Highly recommend!

Emanuel Ruiz Windsor Mill, MD

Came to the rockville location and enjoyed every second of it. Awesome facility (cleanest i’ve ever scene a dental facility, by far and i know the standard is to be clean like a doctors office) Staff was very nice. The seats in the waiting room and treatment rooms are so comfortable. There was never a negative moment. Loved it

Emily Chu Los Angeles, CA

My husband is a new patient with Candid. We were immediately impressed with how friendly and thorough the customer service was. The studio was also very modern and clean. Excited to be a patient of Candid and excited to see the end results!

Demia Halethorpe, MD

Candid is amazing. I visited the location in DC by gallery place and the staff was so kind and made me feel very comfortable. A lot of good energy and laughs in the office, I am definitely going through with this treatment now that I’ve visited.

Toxxic_Ginger Trinity, NC

Josh was a really great help. He was empathetic to the fact I work nights and made sure to keep the call as short as possible to accommodate me. He answered all of my questions and was really pleasant to speak with. Great personality and he has great puns.

Jessica Drake Queens, NY

I came into the upper east side candid location today and had a great experience! Brooke was amazing. So sweet and informative. She answered all of my questions and taught me a lot about my teeth and the candid process. I can’t wait to get my aligners!

Hadar K Riverside, CA

Paula and Catherine were very kind, polite and friendly. The place was clean and quiet and the technology was very advanced. We didn't have to wait for anything. Everything was running smooth. Thank you guys! Highly recommended!

Jeremy Powers Hayward, CA

Sam helped me and was great! She’s very knowledgeable about teeth and candid’s process. Clearly explained everything in full detail and helped me really understand everything I’d be receiving through candid’s service.

Ankur S Sunnyvale, CA

Just came back from the initial appointment and scan with Alex and his colleague at the Candid store in San Jose. Both were very knowledgeable and skilled at what they did I am impressed with the technology and what they can do to straighten my teeth. An important criteria for me is that they only use orthodontists and not dentists like others.

Verity Burnett Kula, HI

Candid has been great. I joined because they were less expensive and had a faster plan than Invisalign. The customer service team has been great in answering my questions and the products are great! I love my smile :) The only issues I had was with one aligner set the edges were kinda sharp but I was able to fix it so it was fine.

Jasmin Ngene Philadelphia, PA

The price, quality and customer service are incredible. My teeth weren’t perfect on my last step of aligners and Candid is offering to give me a new plan for free with aligners included to give me the results I’ve been wanting.

Holly Abramovitz Monett, MO

Starting this process has been exciting, and fairly simple. I’m looking forward to receiving my aligners and starting that process as well. My meeting with Emma was very helpful, she had wonderful communication skills, and answered all my questions. A big thank you to her help!

Marlon Rockville, MD

I had outstanding customer service at the Rockville Maryland location. The service representative was very knowledgeable concerning the products and service and made the entire experience easy to follow and I’m excited and looking forward to my new smile.

Kayla Emley Riverside, CA

Honestly so glad I went, the staff was very friendly Paola, and Catherine were extremely helpful in explaining how everything works, and making sure I fully understood how the treatment process works 10/10 recommend trying candid out they are amazing!!

Alexander Maryianowski New York, NY

It was amazing Karina was excellent and I would recommend her to anyone! She’s great, answered all my questions, was very patient and extremely personable. I felt really comfortable with her and she great at explaining how everything works for my personal situation!

Jeanne Foley ,

Super easy process, they have it down to a science! Excited to get my liners and start the process. So far could not have been smoother and so happy I didn’t have to schedule a visit to see an orthodontist, will save soooo much time and money while still getting the results I want. Thanks Emma for all of your time and attention!

Katya ,

Everyone was super sweet right from when I stepped in. I wasn't able to get everyone's names but Malcolm, who did my scans, was so sweet and very understanding. As someone who has had horrible experiences with anything dental, I can't believe I didn't start off with Candid. Amazing team.

Cereese Carlisle, PA

Many of my trays didn't even remotely fit my mouth when I started that set, like they weren't molded correctly, they'd be extremely unbalanced front to back and left to right, like the curve was off and when I tried to get help, the only advice I'd get is "use your chewies." It would take 3 days in each set just for the plastic to finally settle squarely on my teeth. And then, they would be so loose that they would just fall off my teeth when I'd talk. My first 12 sets never "snapped" on my teeth. They never fit right. When I got my next treatment plan of sets 13-21, from day 1 they "snapped" in place and wouldn't move unless I pry them off, and sat flat on my teeth, front to back and left to right. My orthodontist constantly went back and forth between "great job, your oral hygiene is amazing" and "you need to do a better job with your oral hygiene". Nothing in my routine would change, but I'd get conflicting feedback. That was frustrating. My orthodontist would say things that weren't true, such as "your teeth haven't moved properly, you have to be wearing them 22 hrs a day for this to work" when I was wearing them 22 hours a day. This was insulting, and frustrating. And even more so because I could never directly converse with my orthodontist for them to try to actually figure out the real problem. So after doing EVERYTHING I was supposed to over the course of the first 12 sets, and being insulted weekly, my results weren't where they needed to be. It took a long time to get my next sets of aligners, and when I did, my treatment plan hadn't been updated. But guess what? These trays fit COMPLETELY different from day 1, and even feel like the material they're made of is different! Something with the design of my first 12 sets of aligners was off and it cost me months of my time and the results I wanted, which could have been rectified so much sooner if you had a better system for users to converse and share info about their experience (ex: I started June of 2020 and this is the first time I've gotten to share my feelings about how this is going- March 2021 on set 14 of 21)

Paula M. Washington, DC

Amazing customer service. I was attended very nicely by the staff. They give very good background about Candid and explain very well about the treatment process. I was told step by step on what was going to be done during my appt and I was pleased. I highly recommend anyone that is need in looking to find a way to fix their teeth!

Naffo Kadi Rockville, MD

I came to the Rockville Candid location and received the best care. Everyone was so friendly and was assisted immediately. While in the appointment, everything was explained so well that I didn’t even have many questions. Overall great experience.

Danielle Alexandria, VA

I like that Candid offers checkins with and monitoring by orthodontists so that I can feel comfortable knowing that my teeth are in good hands during at home treatment. My studio visit was thorough and informative. Overall, I feel setup for success!

Keyona Livermore, CA

Atl studio: CeeCee and Kate were absolutely amazing. Given the COVID pandemic, their enthusiasm about the Candid company was refreshing. This experience made it impossible not to be convinced Candid is the right choice for me.

Dalilah Santa Ana, CA

I had an amazing experience with the Huntington Beach Candid Studio. Paola was so kind and helpful! She informed me about the process thoroughly and was patient with every question I had. She truly made my experience memorable and I would recommend that studio to anyone because of her!

Alana Goodson Dallas, TX

I had an amazing experience so far and I have only completed the first steps in the journey to straighter teeth 🤩 ! Mrs. Sarah M. has been the greatest help I could’ve asked for she is for sure the best I could’ve asked for!

Kami Alt Reno, NV

Their customer service is probably the best of any online company I've ever encountered. Their product is worth every penny and they truly due give you the best care. I can't believe how much they've worked with me to get my stubborn teeth straighten out!

Lilly Rockville, MD

Just want to drop in and say that my experience with Candid at the Rockville MD location was awesome and pleasant. Customer Service is A1. The young man that assisted me name was Saleem, very humble, extremely patient and thorough. I’m very happy with the service and planning on bringing my 2daughters at this location as well.

David Rosado Brooklyn, NY

Our representative, Shari, did a good job of explaining the procedure to us and letting us know of what exactly we should be expecting. Also, the scanning process was very easy to do. My only complaint is that there isn’t much privacy as we could hear and see everything that was going on in the lobby. It occasionally got very noisy. Overall, we are satisfied.

Tania Gutierrez Los Angeles, CA

I’m actually very thankful to Patrick he went above and beyond to help me get my treatment started even though I thought I wasn’t going to be able to afford it. He helped me out so much and stood on the phone with to walk me through every step of the way and he was so patient with me. Overall great experience.

Azucena ,

Mollie was so helpful and thorough. She explained the whole process to me and made me feel comfortable. Their NoHo location is super nice and the whole candid team are very welcoming! Definitely recommend this location. I just placed my order today, so im currently waiting for my aligners

Elmer Pimentel Pacoima, CA

I had a great experience with Patrick l. who took my call today, I missed my appointment and he was gracious enough to schedule me in on the same day! I highly appreciate that he shared my enthusiasm for getting my teeth lined up and Whitened. Patrick is the man!

Edgar Arias New York, NY

The NoHo studio was an amazing experience! The staff was super helpful and very respectful. Liv was helping me through the whole process and she made me feel very comfortable! I definitely recommend this place! Ask for Liv! Great team.

Dannyelle Charest Lomita, CA

What an easy, intuitive, fantastic buying experience! The website is very easy to use and speaking with Patrick absolutely alleviated any concerns I had and closed the deal!! He was witty, knowledgeable, and personable. Very excited to be getting my aligners and getting this process started!

TheFeRRRnando Murrieta, CA

James and Tiffany were super professional. My appointment was efficient and accurate. I appreciate their listening skills and empathetic / understanding approach as I return to finish getting my candid smile 😃. Thanks candid team. Thanks Alex T for setting up the appointment and making thorough notes for the tram at candid Irvine.

Amanda Pacheco Austin, TX

Awesome experience. I received a call before my appointment confirming and also discussing my issues so they were aware before my appointment. During the appointment the technician answered all my questions and more. She was very thorough and I didn’t feel rushed and understood it was my time. Highly recommend!

Miccol DeGracia The Bronx, NY

Had a great experience when visiting the Candid location 61st. Brooke made me feel super comfortable and was very thorough when answering all the questions I had and when explaining the whole process that I would be going through. I’m super excited to see my final result and can’t wait to begin this process.

Gabrielle Livermore, CA

Associate was very knowledgeable and nice. They answered all of my questions and made me feel at home while at the appointment. The appointment was quick and straight to the point. I would definitely recommend Candid to anyone. -Atlanta(Lenox) location

Daanya San Jose, CA

Great experience here at Candid. Alex was really informative and walked me through the entire process, answered all my questions, and I’m excited to start treatment!! Felt safe given Covid and everything and feeling well informed to start using Candid.

Rico Davis Jersey City, NJ

Everything was super great! Noah was very polite as he showed me to my room and Mollie literally was an encyclopedia of knowledge and very personable. I appreciate every detail... also... what a beautiful new building! Loved it.

Willie W The Bronx, NY

Great team of people who made me feel relaxed answered all of my questions. Mollie was great in walking me through every step of the scan procedure and explaining every part of the aligners process I’d be going through from the first step to the last.