Candid

7.7

Lisa Valrico, FL

So easy to follow, comfortable and reasonably priced. Presentations are a big part of my work day. Candid is not detectable. I am confident wearing the retainer and managing public speaking. My only regret is not starting my treatment years ago.

S Cargill - Adewumi Baltimore, MD

In my visit with the DC office, I was greeted with warmth and kindness! My technician, Lee, was so insightful, as well as, thorough in his examination and explanation! I would 100% recommend this company to anyone looking to have a brighter smile!

Susan Ly San Jose, CA

Great experience! Hope was great! She is Very personable and made me felt comfortable from start to finish! Went above and beyond to answer all my questions! Highly recommend everyone seeing her! Friendly attitude, and professional!

Kat Scott Smithfield, VA

Customer service is amazing, just wish the offered 24/7 customer service at times. The ortho that is assigned to your treatment plan does take a bit to respond when you change trays. Also would like to be able to reach to the ortho assigned to your treatment plan directly.

Lauren Sands San Francisco, CA

Experience will Candid has been awesome - love the fact that they have actual office fronts to go in instead of having to do everything virtually. The cost is great, and the weekly scans with an actual orthodontist make everything worthwhile. Definitely takes a while but for a great smile, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sadey Stillman Denver, CO

My experience with Candid has been amazing so far. I’m on my third set of aligners and I’m so impressed with the technology, the customer service, and the streamlined process that is bring me to a brighter, more confident smile. Thank you, Candid! Keep doing awesome things.

Tyler Davis New York, NY

I have generally been satisfied with my experience with Candid; I started treatment to fix a crowding issue on my front teeth, which was achieved. However, I developed an open bite during the first phase of my treatment, and will soon be starting my third refinement to correct the open bite issue. I'm increasingly concerned that Candid will not be able to fix the problem. The Candid team members have all been wonderful to work with, but over what has now been nearly two years, I often get inconsistent information when I ask the same question to different team members about treatment. I will update my review (if possible) if/when I finish treatment, but I have mounting concerns.

Reply from Candid

Hi Tyler. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Jul. 6th, 2021

Billy Patterson Mercer Island, WA

Responsive on sending out material and aligners. The packaging and organization for the aligners is fantastic. App experience is smooth and with the perfect amount of features. I feel like the ortho took time to plan out my treatment and gives specific feedback on each of the scans I take

Tress C New York, NY

I’m very excited to start my treatment. I was given a nice amount of information on what to expect and was able to see some great before-and-afters of other customers. Needless to say I was blown away and I can’t wait for my turn to have amazing results. ☺️

Veronica C Los Angeles, CA

Wow it was super easy really helpful and knowledgeable staff luke great with X-rays and Zach was the best he made me feel so comfortable and he was great with all the candid information love his energy and like I said the most important part was how comfortable I felt thank you I can’t wait to get started

Jeanille Brinson Decatur, GA

All representatives are very nice and informative! The process from beginning to receiving your aligners is very smooth and fast! This is by far the best decision I have ever made! And the cost is very reasonable! And affordable!

Sean Connelly St. Petersburg, FL

Raisa was my care specialist and she was AMAZING! She killed it. Answered all my questions. Was very patient and professional! Deserves a HUGE raise! she'll be selling ALOT of treatment packages! David and Sam were also super helpful and were very welcoming!

Cordelia Elaiho Queens, NY

I worked with Janelle. She was so knowledgeable and helpful. She took the time to sit with me and answer all my questions! I really appreciate all the team members including Justin. Thank you all for making this a good experience.

Ryan East Hartford, CT

I wanted to fix the gaps in my there for a long time. This service has been very easy to work with and has set me on the path to finally have my teeth how I want them. Working with an associate Emma made everything even more smooth for the process. I had help along the entire way. I would recommend candid to anyone I know who wants to help there teeth!

david cheung Queens, NY

Therin from upper east side was super helpful. She was friendly and very informative. I was worried that I might not be a candidate for the procedure. I would definitely recommended this place if you are looking to straighten or whitening your teeth.

Alireya Gorgeous Cincinnati, OH

I started seeing results on my second set of aligners and it makes me excited about having straight teeth. And if Candid don’t do nothing else, they gone make sure your teeth white! They’re very helpful and make sure you’re staying on track.

Million Kassa The Bronx, NY

I’m amazed with the technological tools i used at Candid. High tech equipments that will allow you to get the best pictures and samples of your teeth, makes it easy to craft the perfect fit for your teeth with no hustle. Best customer service and knowledgeable representatives at the studio ( Therin) is the best!!

C Spencer Washington, DC

Throughout my visit to the Fairfax office with Lee, my experience as above expectations! Everything was explained in crisp detailed; my questions also answered in a timely and very clear manner. Overall, I’m pleased with my visit and will be recommending this to friends who may be interested.

Hakimah S. Sewell, NJ

The entire process was quick, easy and pleasant. The Upper East Side location was very convenient and clean. The staff was professional, courteous and well-informed of all aspects of the product and the process. Bri was spectacular with performing my scans and obtaining perfect images. I highly recommend Candid and this location.

Ashley Marie Samudio New York, NY

Set up an appointment for a consultation and Bobby at the UES location in NY was SUPER helpful. He explained everything so well and made my first consultation comfortable and easy! I am so excited to start loving my smile again!

Sandy M Ellicott City, MD

1) Quality: Like that Candid works w Orthodontics and uses the same technology as Invisalign- so prioritizes on top quality service - like that I have an Orthodontist to answer questions and that there are real trained experts helping w my case

vanessa massas New York, NY

Highly recommend using Candid. Amazing hospitality when I came in for an appointment. Had the pleasure of meeting Justin, who walked me through everything thoroughly, and left me with no questions. Very professional and I couldn’t be more satisfied. Super excited to start treatment!

Jodi Ouellette Dallas, TX

The process so far has been very transparent. Everyone who I have spoken to has been helpful and friendly. Emma was especially helpful and kind in our consultation meeting. The meeting gave me peace of mind that this will be a worth while investment.

Saul Ramlal Munich, BY

The virtual support far surpasses any dental experience I've had, and beats back most customer support generally. Between the kit and the app, I never have to worry about what I'm supposed to be doing. Candid wins for service and value for money.

Jahnis Short Dorchester, MA

Great customer service work with you every step of the way I’m sooooo happy I got approved for my Aligners I was denied in other places and also other places are a lot more expensive candid is the best affordable orthodontist place in DC definitely recommend

Dwightsha Thompson New York, NY

I’m still waiting for the results from the orthodontist about my clear aligners hopefully I get approved. The customer service was amazing I went to a few clear aligners places and this was by far the best , very clean and friendly and informative!

Meylin tobon Portland, OR

I never thought my treatment would be so fast and so simple. I am completely happy with the treatment plan and how well the company monitors remotely. I’m feeling and starting to see a difference towards the right direction and I am 100% content with this process. Soon, I’ll have completed my treatment and I’ll have a new smile. 👍

Thiago Oliveira Revere, MA

Rickyhah was the best she helped answer all my questions and made me feel so comfortable with going through with treatment. I was nervous at first and had other options in mind but Rickyhah helped me narrow it down and I am now apart of the Candid Crew.

Alexis Young

The employees, especially Kait were amazing. They were very nice, supportive, and patient with me. Kait did a wonderful job at explaining the process and answering any questions I had. I definitely will be recommending my friends and family to you all. Thanks again!

John Bass Chicago, IL

Customer service representatives are friendly and responsive, however monitoring feedback from orthodontists is cursory at best, providing the same generic feedback statements with each scan. More detailed information from orthodontist feedback would a long way to allow customers to better understand how to ensure the best treatment results (for example communicating where an aligner is not properly seated would allow the customer to better understand where to focus their efforts when using the provided 'chewies' etc.).

Reply from Candid

Hi John. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

May. 24th, 2021

Jonathan Feldman New York, NY

I was helped by Justin at tge upper east side location in Manhattan. He was extremely knowledgeable about candid and in particular spoke specifically and thoughtfully about what he observed from my dental scans. I was impressed by his expertise and found him very to speak to.

Sky Blue Christmas Tree Compton, CA

They're affordable, and direct about what you're paying for. Especially with all the support and an accessible PHYSICAL location, as well as certified dentists make you feel like you're not alone. I do wish there were something to clean the residue from the aligners, however.

Mary Studio City, CA

I love Candid! I love the convenience of sending in my scans from home and doing everything electronically on my time. I got the same results I would with Invisalign, but I paid half the price and didn’t have to do all those doctors visits. Candid is the much better option in my opinion!

Connor Corona, CA

I am halfway through my treatment with Candid to correct some gaps in my teeth. Everything has been very easy from starting the treatment and taking my own impressions, to the continued care. Their customer service team is always there to address any concerns I may have. I am already seeing results and look forward to the final result!

Reply from Candid

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Connor! We appreciate your feedback.

May. 12th, 2021

Madelaine Reader Fontana, CA

Analisa is amazing and the whole experience is easy and comfortable. I cannot say enough great things about this studio. Friendly and relatable staff who clearly know what they’re doing and show confidence and capability. Highly recommend.

Frankie2tone Hartford, CT

Candid treatments are streamlined and efficient. The whole system is very technologically advanced and user-friendly. The home care is simple and easy. It is amazing how everything can be done remotely without in person visits. Thank you for your contribution to my beautiful smile! 😃

Sydney Martin Checotah, OK

My overall experience with Candid has been a really good one. Nobody told me that it was going to hurt at first but it's not unbearable it's just uncomfortable. I'm only on my third step and I can already see a big difference in my smile, both being straighter and whiter.

Denise X3 New York, NY

The environment was overall clean and peaceful . Kris was the absolute best ! She walked me through the entire process and took her time explaining and making sure I understood how my experience would be . She was super kind, diligent, and patient! Loved my experience here !

george mack New York, NY

Initially I thought the experience was interesting, when finished I was amazed and anxious to start,, “Bri” was super! She was super informative as well as super supportive in helping me make the best decision for a brighter more straightened smile 😁 Awesome!!

Jalynd Gallardo San Francisco, CA

Great price for treatment, access to virtual orthodontist, friendly in studio staff at the San Jose location off of 1st street. Alex and Jordan were both very friendly and knew what they were doing! I am looking forward to starting treatment!

Sara Raygoza Waukee, IA

Amazing treatment plan at a fraction of the cost of in office aligners. Candid was able to offer me the smile of my dreams when other companies could not. The support is ace and the monitoring professional. Loving it so far with 14 steps to go!

Erensto Union, NJ

I came to the upper east side candid and it the service was excellent and I’m really appreciative I came here, the person who helped me out the most was Bri she was excellent and professional, as the rest of the staff I truly recommend coming here if you truly want to become take care of.

Brooke Ludington, MI

Candid is very professional and affordable. I am very impressed with the help I have recieved as well as the steps that I will be taking to fix my teeth. I was worried about my teeth hurting when I put in Step One, but it is not as bad as people are saying it is. I believe that Candid is a great company and it is definately worth a try.

Kilsy New York, NY

Well spoken, any questions or concern I had was explain. Highly patience, & well spoke. Clean place, Covid precautions are on point. wonderful experience for people who really wants to make a life change. Doquan thank you for your service

Joselyn Sale Queens, NY

I am so impressed on how clean and amazing the staff was at the Brooklyn location! Justin did a phenomenal job going over the whole process of the aligners with me and made me feel more confident in my decision in starting. I’m so excited to start my teeth straightening/whitening journey with Candid!

Terrance Jackson Houston, TX

This by far has been the best treatment I’ve had when it comes to wanting a better smile. From the time I walked in the studio the staff was so friendly and amazing!! Everything about the appointment was professional and beyond great!!!

Amber Atlanta, GA

Kait was excellent at explaining everything step by step including what was happening with x-Ray and photoscan before it happened. They were very thorough and detailed about how the treatment plan worked. Kait greeted me right away and I did not wait at all for service.

Heather Emerson-Smith Udine, UD

I had a fantastic meeting with Zou A. He was kind, friendly and helped me with everything I needed to get started using Candid. You can tell how great a company is by how your employees are, and Zou is excellent. I am thrilled to get started and can't wait to confidently show off my smile to the world.

Tami B. Las Vegas, NV

So far we’ve had a great and thorough evaluation. Everyone we’ve encountered at the Santa Monica location has been very helpful and informative. Our positive experience meeting Luke, Morgan, and Zack confirmed our decision to move forward with Candid Co.

Santhosh Jose Seattle, WA

The service center in SF is very clean and is run very well. I was new to the whole process and had no idea how the process works and did not know what to expect. Everything was clearly explained in terms of the process and costs and issue resolution. Very friendly crew. Makes you feel very confident about the outcome. Highly recommend!