Best Company Guarantee Candid Logo

Candid

7.7

Tobin ,

I've only purchased my aligners-- haven't started treatment yet. So far all I can speak to is the customer service. Candid employees are consistently friendly and helpful. Kris assisted me in purchasing my aligners and he answered all of my questions cheerfully and without interrupting me or seeming impatient at all, even though it was the end of his workday. I am generally critical of big, glitzy companies such as Candid, but so far I am impressed. Kris was very honest and upfront about costs, which always puts me at ease. Looking forward to receiving my starter kit!

Jude Merit Clemson, SC

I was a bit apprehensive to have to sign up for a call to do financing but was pleasantly surprised at how easy and human it was. The person I spoke to called me from her direct line, and was super personable and easy to work with. Emma walked me through the process, answered all my questions, and got me approved super quickly. I'm now on the way to getting my aligners! Excited for what's next!

Gil Garcia ,

I sent a mold to their competitor and instead of a plan they sent a refund. My teeth were too crowded. Candid was able to create a plan. They are monitoring my progress and I see results. The entire treatment will take a lot less time than I had anticipated. Cost was considerably less than Their customer service is friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend their services. Very pleased.

Katherine Cecchinelli Rockford, IL

I was having issues processing my purchase due to having a temporary card. I didn’t know why this was happening. Shilp was assigned to deal with my case and she was AMAZING. Above and beyond customer service. Was extremely communicative, easy to get in touch with, and answered all of my questions quickly. I have now been able to purchase my aligners and I’m just anxiously waiting to get them and get started. Shilp deserves a huge raise, or bonus. At the very least someone to buy lunch ☺️. Thank you for being amazing, Shilp. I won’t ever forget your kindness.

Arosebud2098 New York, NY

Incredible patient service, in addition to a thorough breakdown of the process. It was easy and actually fun since they show you pics of your teeth and where you need improvement. They answered all my questions and the team here is super friendly. I’m definitely letting my friends know about this. I can’t wait to have a gorgeous smile in six months.

Superior Health Savage Earlysville, VA

Kris’ professionalism, accuracy, and rapport is the reason I decided to go with Candid. I felt confident after speaking to him as a representative that this was a good company to work with. I had zero questions because he was so thorough. I’m excited to move forward with my Candid treatment, please give Kris a raise because he is an intellectual and a customer service guru! (Few and far between)

Kara Cape Coral, FL

Amazing! From my very first interaction, everyone has been wonderful. Josh, in particular. has been so patient and thorough in answering all of my questions. He waited on me, checked in on me, kept me informed of the latest offerings, and was the perfect balance of professional but not pushy, throughout. When I was finally able to manage the financial side of things, I immediately reconnected with Josh and he was just as buttoned up in helping me to finally purchase my Aligners.

Kimberly Marietta, GA

My Favorite thing about this company is the speedy responses, all my questions are answered in a timely manner. Candid is so professional, I love that I chose them to help me with this journey, which has given me low self-esteem for years. I couldn't afford braces, so I am happy a company like Candid existed for me. Every day I feel confident wearing my aligners. I'm so excited to see my new smile. Thank you so much Candid Team.

Cameron Dohony Essex, MD

Candid was overall a pretty good experience. It’s a lot more affordable than some other treatment options, and seems to be more professional than similarly priced treatment options. The treatment process was pretty easy. I was sent my treatment plan and aligners quite quickly. The candid team was also there if I had any questions or concerns. My teeth ended up shifting a lot, but they did completely match up with the preview that was shown in the treatment plan, which is my only concern and something I’m not completely satisfied with. Overall, Candid is affordable, professional, and will certainly help move your teeth and straighten your smile

Russell Brooklyn, NY

I took off one star because of the surprising pain - and because I'm only just starting treatment! That said, so far, so good. All in, it took about 4 weeks from my studio appointment to receive my aligners. It was hard to wait that long, since I was so hyped after my appointment. Anyway, I've had my first set in for about 5 days and I am finally used to them. That first full 24 hours is a doozy - I finally felt some ease in wearing them by about day 3. You just have to get used to the pressure, the routine, and the constant obsession with your teeth. Also, my chief concern was a tiny gap that started showing up about a year ago. I didn't even see it in my plan or scans, but I knew it was there... No joke, within 12 hours of wear, that gap was gone. My plan is relatively simple, and somewhat short: 3.5 months (or 7 steps) but it's definitely moving my teeth safely and surely. I'm excited to see the end result, but ready to take care and time in doing so.

Camila M. San Mateo, CA

I had a small aesthetic change I wanted to make with my teeth, and Candid was perfect for that. I went to a nearby studio (Chelsea), got my teeth scanned there which was really cool, and got my treatment plan 2 weeks later! I was excited about the plan so I purchased my aligners and 4 months later my teeth are perfect! Would recommend Candid for anyone looking for a lower cost, but simple, quality product. Thank you Candid!!

Candid Logo

Reply from Candid

Hi Camila! We're so happy you're happy with your new smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of working with us.

Jul. 19th, 2019

Tanya Richmond, VA

I’ve never Had an issue with candid. I’m a month away from finishing my treatment with them and it had been a breeze. I have had to reach out to them for a few reasons and they were so quick to respond. My address changed and I will be on vacation when I need to change to my retainer and they rushed my retainer so I will have it prior to leaving. There was a slight issue with my insurance at first but after talking to them on the phone for 5 min it was resolved. Overall, my personal experience was excellent and I would 100% recommend!

Candid Logo

Reply from Candid

Hi Tanya! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Candid. We're thrilled you're happy with your overall experience. Hope you've enjoyed your vacation. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone or email if you need anything.

Jul. 18th, 2019

Andrew Kurkowski Savage, MN

They "GUARANTEE" a perfect smile but DON'T DELIVER. I've been using the treatments for almost three years now when they initially promised me a nine-month program. They are now telling me that I have to pay $400 more to continue with refinements. Very unsatisfied with this company's customer service and product. If you're thinking about using them, DON'T DO IT! Pay the extra to use Invisalign and actually get the results you want.

Ashley B Los Angeles, CA

Candid was a nightmare. I originally was given a 9-month treatment plan, and as I was nearing the end I noticed that a large molar that was the primary I got aligners still had not straightened. Since Candid does not allow you (or at least at the time) to contact your orthodontist directly, I had to explain to a customer service rep like a five year old that the treatment wasn’t aligning my molar. This took MULTIPLE efforts. Once the customer service rep saw the light, it took much too long for the ortho to concur that I needed to physically go into a candid office for further scans. I drove to a location extremely inconvenient, without any direction on parking. When I asked after my arrival about parking they couldn’t and wouldn’t help me. It was weeks after my scan, that I received an obvious email that I would have to continue treatment past the 9-month mark. Because I had temporarily moved to a state they do not operate in, they weren’t initially going to send me my new aligners. The customer service rep I spoke to about this, was also extremely incompetent and it took almost two months to get the new set of aligners. After I complete the new set? My molar STILL had not turned. Essentially, I wasted $2,000. I never bothered contacting them because I had enough of their service or lack thereof.

Caroline Ellis MN

Honestly, my initial experience with candid was great. I used the retainers for 6 months according to my plan, and my teeth were great. My issue is when I tried to order a replacement retainer. I ordered it with the knowledge that I was moving out of the country in a month or so. The company promises a 2-3 week turnaround. First, I never received a confirmation email even though they charged my card. Then, upon still not hearing anything about the shipping of my retainer, I’ve been told multiple times by customer service representatives that the retainer was made 2 weeks ago, but that they don’t know where it is or when it will be shipped. I’ve repeatedly asked if they can locate it, or if I could pay for expedited shipping, or if the shipping company could just be on the lookout for the order to ship it in a timely manner, only to be told “that’s not possible.” I’ve tried to ask if they could get an estimate of when it will ship, and they’ve said “sorry that’s not possible.” I’ve found each representative I’ve spoken with to seem annoyed that I’m even asking about my order, that they’re having to help me. I’ve found more helpful representatives from larger companies like Amazon or Target. Very disappointing.

Elicica Morris Venice, CA

I heard about Candid from two friends who instantly saw results with Candid aligners. Unfortunately, my experience with Candid has been nothing short of disastrous. I decided to get my impressions in person at the Santa Monica Candid studio and while the employees were kind, the process that ensued after my in person visit was awful. I went in for impressions in October 2021 - I was told that I would receive a treatment plan within two weeks. I called Candid customer service three weeks later to notify them that I hadn't received any correspondence. The first representative assured me that I would receive them soon. These back and forth calls with Candid's customer service lasted two months. All because of mistakes made by the Santa Monica studio. I received my aligners on 2/15/22. When you first receive your aligners, you must submit scans of your teeth using a dental monitoring device and one of the pieces used in this process did not fit my mouth. I didn't think that was the case until I received rejection emails for TWO scans that I had taken. When I reached out to Candid's customer service today (2/16/22) on live chat, Wynter (a Candid rep) to request expedited shipping on a smaller size - as I am convinced that is the cause of my inaccurate scans - I was told that they "I will see what I can do!" I've engaged with numerous Candid representatives and I have felt the lack of empathy and sense of urgency disappointing. I am paying for these aligners out of pocket. Please note, this is my experience with Candid. I would not recommend it because of their lack of transparency and communication. I'd much rather a hassle-free experience with someone else and pay the extra $.

Kristopher Schaub

Aligners worked amazing and I'm super happy with the results. However, I never received the whitening foam I paid $30 for and customer service isn't accessible.

Kalah Hendricks

I had a very smooth and easy experience using Candid. The sets were very easy to use and I saw great results with each change.

Melanie Kraft

This entire process has been a cakewalk since the beginning. I start wearing my aligners tonight and I hope it continues to be a breeze!

Maria Romero

I love the customer service on a step by step process. I felt like everyone was processional but also friendly and very informative.

Dona Hardin

I haven't received my aligner kit yet, but I will say the process to get started has been great! They're customer service is wonderful so far!

Ilaria

The best decision I made this year! Candid is a great product the costumer service is excellent! Fast easy and economically friendly thanks Candid

Anna

It 's been a very easy process to get started with. They have been very helpful in answering any of my questions and providing me with information as the process goes.

Jordan

Everyone I dealt with was very receptive and easy to work with. They have an app that can track your progress and the emails are a great reminder.

Deborah Henson Clovis, CA

Great service and quality of product. Informative videos and they kept working with me until I got the perfect impressions!!

schung Kapolei, HI

So far my experience with candid has been hit or miss. My treatment has taken 3x longer than anticipated and I was paired with an ortho that would not respond to my pleas for a reassessment for 6 months (the notifications I got just claimed I wasn’t wearing my aligners, when I’m reality the aligners weren’t right - how insulting and frustrating to be ignored for 6 months!) I finally got this resolved by INSISTING to do an in person scan, where my ortho finally had to face the facts that the aligners were wrong, not my use of them. Customer service is sometimes helpful and sometimes not depending on who you get. Unfortunately even if they are nice they usually didn’t have the power to help me with what I needed. In person is the same - hit or miss. I went to an LA location where the tech did not know what she was doing at all (she even said so because she was new and no one was monitoring her), and another location in Pasadena where I felt very comfortable and seemed MUCH more professional. The aligners DO work if everything is set up correctly, but if you have any problems and need custom care you are usually out of luck. I am currently still in treatment and happy with my results so far, but i wouldn’t recommend it for those who have funding for a more traditional orthodontist model.

Mohammed A Brooklyn, NY

I have enquired about Candid and to keep it short and simple...they went above and beyond in trying to help me understand how their process works and how to go about getting started. The staff and customer service that I received is second to none. This is the place to get your dental work done for sure.

Andres Lawrenceville, GA

Laurin is perfect , 10 ,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10... She is September 16 you have no idea how smart they are .... She provides outstanding customer support ...

Focused Gainz Everett, MA

I had an amazing experience getting my kit. Brittany N. and Brittany A. took care of me well and made the process fun and excited unlike any dentist. Can't wait for my results

Martha Elimo Sarcoxie, MO

I appreciated the fact that my helper was able to reach out to me to help me with the process, really appreciated the patience and thorough explanations that was given so I had a good experience!

Kristin Platt Camillus, NY

Andy provided wonderful customer service and assistance navigating their system. He was patient with my questions and offered additional assistance to help me sort through my options.

Emma Clermont, FL

I’ve had such a lovely experience here at Candid!! J was so helpful in walking me through the steps she made everything so easy to understand and answered all my questions!!

SIMRET BERHANE Arlington, TX

I just visited the Dallas location & Amber did my treatment. She is very knowledgeable,friendly & explained everything well. And she made me feel very excited to start my treatment!!!

Allen Dewberry, Jr. Washington, DC

This was a very simple meeting and explanation. It did take a bit of extra time to handle things but it worked well and was properly explained as to what I needed to do and cost wise as well.

Kevin Le Dorchester, MA

Caroline was very informative and made the entire process very smooth. She was very attentive to all of my concerns and left no questions unanswered. Excellent customer service!

Felix Ayala Peoria, AZ

Candid has a super easy process. I ordered the kit and days later it arrived with clear instructions. Financing was very affordable only 63$ a month. Excited to start my journey to the perfect smile.

Natalie Schuh Memphis, TN

I just ordered my aligners and I have had a great customer service experience so far with Candid. I have had a few different folks handle my treatment case which was a little confusing but overall everyone I have worked with has been pleasant, professional, and prompt.

Kiley Morrow

What I like best about this company is that the representatives were very informative. Super helpful when I was worried about the cost of it all. And I am super excited to start my candid journey can’t wait to see the results.

Suguru Saito The Bronx, NY

Today i went in and talked with brooke in regards to the treatment plan and what i should expect. She helped me understand how candid works and how reliable they are. I do highly recommend this place for anyone just wanting to learn about the future they offer for your smile.

Tim Edwards Los Angeles, CA

Tori, and Kathy went above and beyond! Oh my God, I felt so welcomed and comforted. I've been really disappointed lately with how long my experience with aligner treatment has been but visiting the West Hollywood location made me forget about any pain or discomfort I felt in this past. Keep it up ladies!

Raphael San Francisco, CA

I’m still waiting for the product but I’m pretty confident it will work out. Of the treatment is half of personalized care they give you in the appointment it will be great. Anh, specially, is a very very attentive and assertive professional. I recommend you asking him to give you the whole overview of the product.

jacob greene Pasadena, TX

Tatiana could not have been any better!! Explainations were thorough and she made sure my comfort was prority. I didn't necessarily walk in ready to commit to a purchase. However Tatiana's care and the whole feel of the clinic sold it. Thank you so much for your help. I'm so excited for my teeth's future.

Charlie Ann Burns Oakton, VA

DC Location - Everyone was so nice and sociable, they answered any and all of the questions I had! They thoroughly explained how everything worked, and went in depth over the whole process, including how the at home stuff really worked. They really made me excited for this and I’m so glad I decided to go with Candid over anyone else.

Steven Wines Houston, TX

Absolutely wonderful experience. The consultant that assisted me, Ashley, was extremely knowledgeable about the process and was extremely courteous. Not only did she answer my basic questions, she answered what I considered complex treatment questions.

Dina Acevedo Graham Medford, MA

Great customer service! They answered all of my questions between the initial consult and evaluation to the telephone call with the rep going over everything. Looking forward to continuing getting this great service through my aligners treatment!

Jordan Rosip Allen Park, MI

they did an amazing job explaining how each and every step worked! they made me feel very comfortable and at ease with learning about the device used to scan the teeth and even down to the 12 steps and scanning device! would highly recommend this to anyone!!

Dakota Lowery Centreville, VA

Davey was amazing. He explained everything so well and he was gentle. He did great scans of my teeth and everything was done within an hour. Efficient, easy to understand, and hospitable. Overall wonderful experience. Thanks Davey

Alyssa Guerra Houston, TX

Amazing experience! Breeya was so nice and helpful and answered all the questions I had. I was very nervous walking in because I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I left feeling confident that this company will do everything they say they will.

Zoe Parkinson Rockville, MD

I had an appointment at the Rockville location. The place is clean and the followed the Covid procedures to the letter. I waited a littlein the lobby but someone continued to come out and check-in on me. The staff knows the product and procedure very well. I recommend coming here for your dental needs.

Benjamin Shiwala Chelmsford, MA

I’m having a great experience with candid. People are noticing my great results. Also, the whitening foam serves its purpose when it comes to clean the aligners and keep them fresh. My only concern is that it doesn’t whiten my teeth, therefore I’m using a competitor to whiten them.