Candid Logo

Candid

7.7

Omneya Brooklyn, NY

I went to the NoHo location in NYC which is brand new and super convenient! I love the fresh modern feel the studio has. Everyone was very friendly and followed Covid-19 safety protocols. I noticed that anything going in my mouth for my X-rays or scans was opened from a new package and then immediately disposed. I’m almost sad that I will only get to go once since the rest of the treatment will be remote lol!! Mollie was very knowledgeable and she made me feel very confident about being matched with a licensed orthodontist.

Ruben J. Concord, CA

The office space was clean, modern and easy on the eyes. Jordan was very open to questions and not pushy to sell the product but explained the differences and benefits. I was already sold from my own investigations but she really helped me confirm my choice to initially come in. I loved seeing the 3-D modeling as it was being scanned. Lots of fun minus the drooling. I’m super excited to start my teeth straightening journey.

Amber Pittsburgh, PA

Came to the Rockville location for my impressions and I had the pleasure of working with Saleem! He was very patient and pleasant! Saleem was professional and helped me get everything done from pictures, to impressions, to finance! Coming in to get my impressions done with Saleem has been a wonderful experience to start this journey. It was stellar!

Annie R. ,

Had a great experience at the NoHo Candid location. The office is pristine, C19 procedure followed thoroughly temperature taken, PPE, etc.... Gina was informative, patiently answering all my questions, and went above and beyond when I had a few outliers. The oral exam portion was comfortable - no sticky molds yay! - everything done by 3D technology. Thank you again!

CECILIA ALBUREZ Guatemala City, GU

I enjoyed my treatment plan of 16 steps (6-7 months). I started to notice changes after the first few weeks of wearing my aligners. Also, I appreciate all the help that the virtual customer service provided during my process. I was able to reach them if I had questions. I liked that I could move forward quickly in each step, and I received great feedback from my orthodontist. I am happy and satisfied with my results. I recommend 100%

Michelette Richardson Madison, WI

I'm thrilled that I've been accepted and have the chance to get my teeth straightened. Every person I have talked to through this process has been incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Shayla helped walk me through my treatment plan explaining everything with great detail and answering all my questions thoroughly. She did an outstanding job and I would be delighted to work with her again.

Nina Williams Philadelphia, PA

So far my experience with Candid has been most pleasant. The most challenging part was making impressions of my teeth but the step by step instructions were easy to follow. Customer Service quickly responded to any concerns. I was especially impressed by Emma D. who cheerfully guided me through the sign on process. There are several convenient payment options ...I am so excited to begin this self improvement journey with the help of Candid!

Rechell Vidanes Union City, CA

Loved my experience! Everyone was really amazing and made me feel comfortable. Sam explained everything and I felt like I was talking with a friend and not someone just trying to sell me on something. It felt much better than getting a kit where I may not know exactly what to expect. The facility was super clean and chic. The equipment used to scan was definitely state of the art. Thanks again guys for a great first-time experience. Much better than my pre-teen brace experience many years ago.

Sasha Boyce ,

I visited the upper Eastside location where received exceptional service from Dan and Bri! They were so helpful, patient, and thorough with explaining the treatment process. I felt relaxed and impressed with the cleanliness of the studio and appreciate the fact that the facility provided a space along with a toothbrush, toothpaste, and lip balm to use before getting my teeth scanned. This has been a great experience with Candid thus far and I am so thrilled to begin my journey as I know that it will overseen by orthodontists and not just glared over by dentists like other companies.

keanu gonzales Dallas, TX

Shayla F. was my coordinator and she was incredibly patient, helpful, and knowledgeable. Not only was she flexible and accommodating, she was also very detail-oriented and caught a mistake on my end with my paperwork, ensuring that I was given the best deal Candid had to provide. It was a pleasure and a blessing to work with Shayla; she is a perfect representation of Candid's customer support.

Anna Barnes Los Angeles, CA

Great quick experience, received my X-ray and scan in under an hour. Owen called me before hand and explained everything I could expect from my visit, and walked me through payment options before even stepping foot in the office. When I got here, Annalisa was super helpful in explaining everything in a way that I could understand and laid out transparent pricing options for me. Overall a super nice and easy experience!

Dan Rubianes Chandler, AZ

So far Candid is definitely far above a competitor I was going to try in that they are organized, their chat support works very well, and it just really seems like they care about their patients. A competitor fumbled around with both my onsite visit and my mailed in starter kit never getting me past step 1. I gave up and tried Candid. The experience has been flawless.

Nicole Thompson Marietta, GA

I love Candid. The kit to take the mold of your teeth was so detailed it was such a great experience. I have loved how you get updates every step of the way. I love that every person you speak with is always so friendly, they have gone above and beyond. I have been so happy with my service. The only downside was the very begging of my candid journey the shipping and updates on molds was very slow. After that the help and updates along the way have made this whole experience great for me

Potatoes Mashed Comedy Arlington, TX

Sam really knows her stuff! She had am immediate answer to all of my questions and having experienced the process herself, offered information she knew I might get confused about. And she was so friendly and made me feel comfortable. I'm so grateful this fast process exists. I was in a different program with a dental school that took way too long for my taste. I can't wait to get my teeth fixed!

Crystal Tholl Clarksville, TN

My Candid treatment plan Coordinator Emma D., was outstanding today in debriefing me on my treatment plan and what changes I could expect from my over all wear schedule. She went in depth and answered any questions that I had about the treatment. Any doubt or concern that I previously had with Candid, was neutralized by Emma’s very confident and knowledgeable perspective. THANKS EMMA!!!

Carlyn Brooklyn, NY

I had a wonderful experience at the Candid NoHo studio. The HealthQuarters building is lovely and beautifully designed. The care team for candid were so helpful and thoughtful, I had a great experience with Noah who helped answer all my questions was polite, thoughtful and caring. I would highly recommend Candid to anyone interested in straightening their teeth!

Dee Parks ,

Using Candid to assist me in a more beautiful smile is by far the best and most practical option for myself. The convenience and very affordable service that is provided is fantastic. I am on my second step in my 8 month process with Candid and they are pretty great thus far. They respond promptly and find a solution to your problem/ concern. Thank you Candid for being there when I need you!

Cemery Rockville, MD

Went to the Rockville location in Maryland and from the moment I walked in, was treated with nothing but upmost respect. My scanner guy was a sweetheart putting any of my fears to ease and helped me maintain a positive outlook. I have wanted this for awhile and the education I received was top notch. Definitely would recommend. Got a nice discount and paid about 2500 to 2600.

Will D New York, NY

I was a little nervous, to be honest, because this was a big purchase for me, but Therin calmed my nervous and made me feel comfortable the whole time. I decided to go with the whitening treatment as well, even though I didn’t plan on it, because Therin also has sensitive teeth and told me her story with the treatment not causing any further sensitivity. It also didn’t feel like a sales pitch, either. It was a genuine recommendation. She was great! We even connected about how much we love and miss theatre! Thank you, Therin & Dan at the front desk!

Nicole Best Rockville, MD

Here at the Rockville location, Saleem was VERY pleasant. He took his time, he made sure I was comfortable and informed about the company, it’s history and expertise. He was awesomely knowledgeable about the aligners and the process. His customer service skills are sufficient and he has a great attitude. I’m happy he was the Candid rep I met with today. It was a pleasure.

Kenny Castro Tacoma, WA

First call with Eileen was amazing and very impressive, she was super professional and was able to answer all my questions. Then while working with finance, Shayla also exceeded my expectations by also providing me with outstanding customer service. If I wasn’t sure about Candid before, I am certainly sure now; and I definitely will recommend. Due to their amazing customer service, I have signed up for Candid aligners and am looking forward to it. Amazing work Candid Team!

Tracy Brooklyn, NY

My experience with Candid overall was awesome! Excellent and quality product for a fraction of the cost. But most importantly, Shayla Ferguson the representative that helped me throughout the process is remarkable! She was patient, knowledgeable, provided me with all the info I need to know, she always call ontime on time for every scheduled phone appointment. Shayla delivered quality and a great work ethic.

Effy Rainey ,

Catherine was absolutely amazing! She has fabulous customer service skills as well as a positive personality. I absolutely raved about my experience to everyone. Every aspect of the overall process was explained thoroughly to me. I always enjoy a team player who knows the answer to every question I ask. Such a pleasant experience. I almost wish I could do it all over again!

Mallory Highlands, TX

I am absolutely loving my Candid journey! The process is so clear and the communication is amazing. I know exactly where I am in my process and where I’m going. I love the reminders every 10 days on when to take my new scans, and also the before and after pictures of my teeth shifting. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to straighten their teeth.

Alma Rodriguez Los Angeles, CA

The BEST!!!! Seriously you see improvement in just a few short weeks. I’ve heard from other individuals who have used other aligners and their treatment plan was two to three times longer in length time. Cynthia and Elisa from Pasadena and West Hollywood were very kind and comforting during the scan and process. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made! It increased my confidence and I’m so glad I took the first step.

Amanda Isbell Brighton, MA

I am actually super impressed with this company. Any time I've gotten on support, I've always had helpful and thorough assistance. The retainers are great and easy to work with.. Are my teeth perfect or have that classic straight teeth look? No, but they are a million times improved than where they were. All my teeth were crowding and one of my front teeth was protruding. It had gotten pretty bad and I'm so so so glad I opted to invest in this and in me.

Simran Ghuman Los Angeles, CA

Owen provided excellent customer service from the beginning to the end! He was patient and thorough in answering all my questions as well explaining what to expect when choosing Candid. He used slideshows and demonstrations effectively and was great at taking his time to produce quality images and scans of my teeth. Absolutely great experience. I would highly recommend Candid to anyone interested in clear aligners!

Katriona Seevers San Mateo, CA

Honestly, my experience was made positively delightful by my consultant, Zouhair El A. He was friendly, kind, patient, answered all of our questions with honesty and integrity, and made us feel very comfortable taking the leap into our payment plan. You have a customer service star on your team, and I would 100% recommend Candid based solely on my interaction with him. Thank you very much Zou, we appreciate your kind assistance today!

Kat Lopes Oakland Gardens, NY

It was better than I expected. Friendly managers and associates, thorough explanations, and a great atmosphere. The UES location was pristinely clean, all medical and covid guidelines were adhered to and I never felt unsafe despite knowing I would have my mask off for parts of the diagnostic appointment. I am so excited to get this process started and am confident i’ll see results. Could not recommend the Upper East Side Candid Studio more.

DeniseM Rockville, MD

I visited the Rockville location today and was very pleased with my visit. The associate who discussed my treatment plan was Saleem and he was very informative and patient while answering my many questions. I appreciate being able to feel comfortable enough with him to discuss all of this especially because we are trying to fix something most of us aren’t happy with.

Josephine Caffrey Los Alamos, NM

Best: I like the ability to manage my treatment from home and still have contact with Candid directly when needed. I appreciate the app, the reminders, and the scanning capability. Dislikes: The notifications are very "canned" - there should be room for a little bit of personalization specifically when a customer must "hold" or if there's anything other than perfect with the comments. It would be nice to use email as a standard option to send a question (especially if we are not expecting an immediate reply). The email option seems like it's changed a bit over the course of my treatment. I would like to know the statistics showing how many people end up with refinements. While I like the fact this is an option for satisfaction, I do wonder if the likelihood is higher, would it better to manage expectations and have customers not expect a 6 month fix. I am still holding out great hope for my two front teeth (why I started this process). A year in, and now on refinements, I am far from happy with my smile. I am personally patient, and trust you will get me there in the end, but I didn't expect it to take this long, hence my comments.

Jennifer Geltzeiler Oakland Gardens, NY

Excellent experience overall! Visited the UES studio for an assessment and I was incredibly impressed by the professionalism, quality, and advanced technology the office had. Dan who was assigned to my case spent over an hr with me answering all my questions and making sure I felt super comfortable and was clear moving ahead. I’m so excited for kicking off this treatment program and meeting my tooth goals!

Sandra Carneiro New York, NY

Hi, I spoke to one of the most professional, kind, very knowledgeable Customer Care professionals ever! Joshua M. is incredible and by far the best in his field. I certainly hope that he will receive some sort of professional advancement and end up managing a team of people because his guidance and seasoned experience is so valuable. Candid is VERY lucky to have such an incredible professional on their team.

Kalen G Los Angeles, CA

Candid is second to none! My appointment at the Pasadena studio was seamless, professional, and very compliant with PPE and COVID-19 protocols. My care specialist, Analisa, was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I understood everything, and was more than happy to start treatment then and there and save money! Already approved treatment that came a week later, can’t wait to see the final results.

Nneoma Washington, DC

I really appreciate how thoroughly they do the initial assessments and scans to assure the best treatment plan for your specific concerns. They also work directly with orthodontists to make sure you’re on track at every stage of treatment. Melanie at the DC location helped me out and gave the BEST service. Highly recommended over other options on the market.

GrammiB Sandpoint, ID

They made doing impressions at home a snap with their detailed and easy to follow instructions. Once they were returned and approved, they reached out immediately to schedule and in person phone call to discuss the plan and payment options. Patrick was friendly and helpful, asking if I had questions after sharing info. Once I ordered, I received an email with the status of my order. So far so good. I am excited to get my aligners!

Christopher Stevens Tysons Corner, VA

I hesitated to even do my mold to start. The kit almost expired on me. Then the trays arrived and I also hesitated for 2 months before I just finally put them in my mouth. I then hesitated to do my scans until I got to my second tray. I then called Candid and the rep got me back on track and set me up for my scans. The scans literally took 4 mins and it was over. Best decision I have ever made. My teeth are looking much better already and I am only 5 weeks in.

Rachel Brooklyn, NY

Seems almost too good to be true, can’t wait to try :) Had a little trouble while taking my bottom impressions and had to request larger trays, delaying the overall process, but in the end it seems to have worked out. Josh was super helpful and really easy to talk to. He went out of his way to help me figure out my financing options and thoroughly answered all my questions. Very cool!

Amanda Barnett ,

Every step of the way Candid has excelled with customer service. These braces are affordable and high quality. Any time I have had a question or concern, I have received responses very quickly. In my experience everyone I have interacted with has been prompt, knowledgeable, and understanding. I cannot express how much I really, really enjoy and would recommend this company/service.

Monica S Saddle Brook, NJ

I’ve had a great experience so far with the service from Cadid and it’s team from the started kit to the aligners production. Jared who contacted me was really kind and explained to me the process and steps. So far really satisfied with the service of the company. Looking forward to receiving my treatment package and see the results in few months

Claudia Mugridge Scottsdale, AZ

I was lucky enough to work with Shayla F. for my initial treatment plan information. She answered all of my questions and had a very informative presentation to show me to answer other FAQ type items. Shayla did an awesome job asking me what I was looking to get out of this program, and then highlighted the benefits of Candid that were specific to my goals (and more benefits and perks beyond that too!). Super appreciate all the information, and can't wait to start my treatment plan!

Tobin ,

I've only purchased my aligners-- haven't started treatment yet. So far all I can speak to is the customer service. Candid employees are consistently friendly and helpful. Kris assisted me in purchasing my aligners and he answered all of my questions cheerfully and without interrupting me or seeming impatient at all, even though it was the end of his workday. I am generally critical of big, glitzy companies such as Candid, but so far I am impressed. Kris was very honest and upfront about costs, which always puts me at ease. Looking forward to receiving my starter kit!

Jude Merit Clemson, SC

I was a bit apprehensive to have to sign up for a call to do financing but was pleasantly surprised at how easy and human it was. The person I spoke to called me from her direct line, and was super personable and easy to work with. Emma walked me through the process, answered all my questions, and got me approved super quickly. I'm now on the way to getting my aligners! Excited for what's next!

Gil Garcia ,

I sent a mold to their competitor and instead of a plan they sent a refund. My teeth were too crowded. Candid was able to create a plan. They are monitoring my progress and I see results. The entire treatment will take a lot less time than I had anticipated. Cost was considerably less than Their customer service is friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend their services. Very pleased.

Katherine Cecchinelli Rockford, IL

I was having issues processing my purchase due to having a temporary card. I didn’t know why this was happening. Shilp was assigned to deal with my case and she was AMAZING. Above and beyond customer service. Was extremely communicative, easy to get in touch with, and answered all of my questions quickly. I have now been able to purchase my aligners and I’m just anxiously waiting to get them and get started. Shilp deserves a huge raise, or bonus. At the very least someone to buy lunch ☺️. Thank you for being amazing, Shilp. I won’t ever forget your kindness.

Arosebud2098 New York, NY

Incredible patient service, in addition to a thorough breakdown of the process. It was easy and actually fun since they show you pics of your teeth and where you need improvement. They answered all my questions and the team here is super friendly. I’m definitely letting my friends know about this. I can’t wait to have a gorgeous smile in six months.

Superior Health Savage Earlysville, VA

Kris’ professionalism, accuracy, and rapport is the reason I decided to go with Candid. I felt confident after speaking to him as a representative that this was a good company to work with. I had zero questions because he was so thorough. I’m excited to move forward with my Candid treatment, please give Kris a raise because he is an intellectual and a customer service guru! (Few and far between)

Kara Cape Coral, FL

Amazing! From my very first interaction, everyone has been wonderful. Josh, in particular. has been so patient and thorough in answering all of my questions. He waited on me, checked in on me, kept me informed of the latest offerings, and was the perfect balance of professional but not pushy, throughout. When I was finally able to manage the financial side of things, I immediately reconnected with Josh and he was just as buttoned up in helping me to finally purchase my Aligners.

Kimberly Marietta, GA

My Favorite thing about this company is the speedy responses, all my questions are answered in a timely manner. Candid is so professional, I love that I chose them to help me with this journey, which has given me low self-esteem for years. I couldn't afford braces, so I am happy a company like Candid existed for me. Every day I feel confident wearing my aligners. I'm so excited to see my new smile. Thank you so much Candid Team.

Cameron Dohony Essex, MD

Candid was overall a pretty good experience. It’s a lot more affordable than some other treatment options, and seems to be more professional than similarly priced treatment options. The treatment process was pretty easy. I was sent my treatment plan and aligners quite quickly. The candid team was also there if I had any questions or concerns. My teeth ended up shifting a lot, but they did completely match up with the preview that was shown in the treatment plan, which is my only concern and something I’m not completely satisfied with. Overall, Candid is affordable, professional, and will certainly help move your teeth and straighten your smile