Best Company Guarantee Candid Logo

Candid

7.7

Makayla Wilson Broomfield, CO

I was very skeptical at first, but after reviewing it for months! I finally took the jump with ordering a kit! After indent it in inwaited patiently to get my results back to see my plan. They explained and showed me a 3D visual of my teeth on what they would look like after the process is done! It was pretty neat! Then they give you a few good options on paymemat plans and whatnot. Definitely helpful. And its sooo easy yet you get what you pay for! Its definitely the real deal and not cheap quality. I have a few more months of my stages left and I'm feeling absolutely fantastic with the results!

Hilary Lancaster, CA

I absolutely love Candid Co. I researched quite a bit before I decided on them. Their process was super simple and so exciting! Once I settled on my insurance and payment plan, I got everything right away! They were there to help me every step of the way. Candid Co sends you all of your aligners at once, so you never have to call and complain about them being late-prolonging your treatment! In fact, I’ve only contacted them a few times because they make the process just that simple! I do email them, when I run low on their FREE whitening foam. I receive a new one within a few short days. Not to mention their packages and presentation of each product and accessory is impeccable and insanely beautiful. Would I recommend them. Absolutely, without a doubt.

Christian Castro Ruskin, FL

I discovered Candid on Facebook when I was scrolling through. I thought why not answer their questionnaire to see if I am a candidate. I have been struggling with misaligned teeth since my early teenage years. As soon as I hit submit Candid quickly put all my worries aside by pre approving my situation. I always thought I would need to spend a fortune with braces because of my crowded, protruding teeth, and also four missing molars. Aside from all odds that were against me; I received a 3D model of my treatment plan. Pleased with my future results I purchased my Aligners and they are now in the makes! Candid made everything as simple as can be. From the quiz- to the impressions and pictures- to reviewing my impressions and showing me my treatment plan.

Michelle Dallas, TX

I’ve had an amazing experience using Candid so far! It is such an easy to use and affordable option for me. Plus, free retainer?! That’s unheard of and to have it included in an already low price... I’m beyond happy! I was able to get my photos and scans done at a studio which saved me from the diy at home kit. It truly could not have been easier. When I received my aligners in the mail, I downloaded the app (which is a very simple interface) that helps me keep track of which step of aligners I should be on and when to change them. I haven’t experienced any fit issues or excessive pain which is a huge change compared to old school metal braces... the best part for me is that I don’t have to make any ortho appointments! I’m so glad I started treatment with Candid to fix the minor shifting I’ve experienced after 10 years of minor shifting post braces! Wear you retainer after treatment!!

Reply from Candid

Hi Michelle! Thanks so much for the kind words. Don't forget to take lots of photos - you're going to want to document your new smile journey!

Jul. 18th, 2019

Logan Provo, UT

I was originally skeptical of these guys but in the end they were the best option after doing the research. Their pricing options are a little less convenient than the other competitors but they use actual orthodontists and not just dentists and they are a higher class version of smile direct. When it came down to it I observed that smile direct and many other companies are like the Walmart version of clear aligner company while candidco is more like Whole Foods. Its a classier company with excellent product packaging and support. I also had a more complicated case. My front 6 teeth all had gap issues and my whole mouth shape had to be moved to fix my bite. My treatment plan was 10 months long (because it was on the more complicated end) and I have had my orthodontists name and my 3D model for about a year now. They also provide free whitening foam throughout the treatment process and offer free retainers upon completion. Total price was $1900 and I selected the $166/month with 0% interest payment option with affirm. If you have orthodontic insurance that will help pay for the treatment as well. When I first started they told me that if at any point there is a problem with my treatment they will work to fix it, whether that means extra aligners or a new impression process.

Callie Phelps Denver, CO

I have had several issues with my Candid experience. I have also submitted this to Candid, 6 weeks ago, and followed up each week, to receive no response from their team. Please note that if you are unsatisfied with your results, there is nothing to be done and they will keep your money. *Timeline* Expectation setting is so, so important when growing a product or brand. It sets the customer up for success and a good experience. I was told that I may be able to move from aligner to aligner every 10 days, meaning the minimum the process would take would be 4 months. Great! Of course, there's the chance that I stay in a few sets for longer, so I was thinking it would be 6 months at the most. Welp...here I am a year later and still not through all 12 sets. And I *GET IT* - we definitely don't want to move my teeth too fast and this has been the best path for me. But there is just no heckin' way that this process could have been completed in four months. I wear these bad boys every day and every night and haven't skipped a single day or night. If I had known that I would still be trying to complete the sets a year later, I would not have gone through with this process. *Quality of Product* I have had to stay in 3 of my sets for a long time. And those sets that I end up having to wear for a long time do not stand up to wear. They start cracking or fraying, which cuts up my mouth. I use a metal file to file down the cracky places, but why is this even a thing I have to do? *My Actual Smile Composition* Now that I am on the tail end of this whole process, I do not think I was a good fit for aligners. I think I needed to have a few teeth shaved down on the sides to create more space before trying to straighten my teeth. The aligners have pushed my teeth forward so they can all fit and be straight. This forward push has caused the outside of my mouth to look different. The space above and below my lips now sticks out because my teeth are further out. My teeth look GIANT now when I smile, unfortunately. *Messaging with the Scan Upload* I wish I were able to include a message with the upload of my scan to the ortho. I have chatted in when I need to, but it would be so much easier to include a message or question with the scan.

Amber

I'm only half way through so I'm not sure what the final results will be. But I've been happy with the process so far. They are responsive & the app works great for communication. I've had no problems so far.

Karla

Though I'm only on step 6 so far, it's been an easy and quick process. The fact that I started in late September and I'm already half done with my process is amazing.

Glenn Chelius Crystal Lake, IL

I had really great results and the customer service was excellent. My only frustration was that it took 2 impressions and finally a visit to a studio for a scan to get it right.

Paige

I have enjoyed the updates on every step to let me know what's next. The people I have interacted with have been lovely and excited for me with experience of going through it themselves.

Tresh

Great experience. Customer care was always available to address issues and help provide needed advice. Treatment was easy and less painful than traditional braces.

Amy Boos

Because I do not have spaces anymore and my teeth are aligned. Before when I would eat my teeth would sometimes grind and was very embarrassing. Thank you candid!

Sarah

My teeth are straight; service is mostly good. I still have bite issues; which I attempted to resolve, but Candid never followed up after the last time I visited their drop-in center.

Kerry Maloney

My initial treatment was meant for 18 months and by the end of it, my teeth were not aligned. I opted for additional correction which I am currently undergoing now for another 18 months. I am disappointed my treatment was not successful the first go around but am hopeful the second one will be.

Cord' Reed

It was a good company - yet when my treatment was over. I have gotten no other feedback other than this survey. I do not know about the follow up (if any) it to be considered.

llama991 Los Angeles, CA

Good start, but I felt the person scanning me in studio before the start of treatment, rushed through the appointment, and I wasn't confident that I got accurate scans. She didn't seem super detail -orientated. And now 8 months later, I need refinements, so it I wonder if that contributed to that. Plus confusing texts and emails near the end of treatment when I knew I needed refinements, as my teeth spaces had not been closed as promised at the beginning of treatment. Also, the staff at the studio seem nice, but every time I went in there, there were new people working there (and always seemed to be training someone new) so it was frustrating not having a single point person who knew my case and account. Plus, they don't have whitening foam or chewies at the studio, I thought I could walk in and get them, but I had to order them, so it took longer. Also, the robot texts really were confusing, says 'congrats, you're done' when clearly, I was not. And also texts about discussing payment plans, when I had already paid in full 8 months ago. And then texts welcoming me as a new client when I had already been one for 8 months. Not a good look for the company! I really want to like my experience, but it remains to be seen, as I will have to wait and see if refinements work out for the desired result. So I can't say I recommend it yet. Before I started, I paid $300 to my dentist to get scans for Invisalign, but ended up choosing Candid since it was less expensive, but now I wonder if I made the wrong decision, since my teeth are not 'done' in the time Candid promised, and not having a real person/orthodontist to see in person would have been nice. I really hope the refinements work out.

Tyler Boston

Ashley and Sihara were ama ingot attentive and answered all my question I had about the candid process. With their reassurance I’m incredibly confident and trust that candid is going to help me meet my goal of an improved smile! Thank you for all your help Ashley and Sihara!

ashley early Baltimore, MD

Owen I was seen in the north Bethesda office, he was very professional patient and kind he explain everything so well for me and was very respectful and not judgemental at all. I had a good experience. By this being my first time at a place like this I kindly recommend this for orthodontist work for teeth straightening.

Mike R San Francisco, CA

So far everything has been great! Communication has been good, and not too frequent. Sometimes when you engage with a company, they bombard you with emails and texts. Not so with Candid. The process has been very simple, and I'm super excited that I will be able to straighten my teeth without every having left my house!

Amanda Doskocil Los Angeles, CA

So far, my experience with candid has been wonderful—and so much better than the previous aligned company I worked with. Considerable time was taken to make sure my diagnostics and imaging were perfect, and I feel my concerns were heard and considered.

Levi Reicks Phoenix, AZ

It's very convenient to have access to a teeth alignment service that does not require in-person visits. But I feel the need to say that, while my teeth have improved significantly, there is at least 1 tooth that does not look straight in the way that I want. For this price, I feel like I should be getting exactly what I want.

Kyree Mackey-Smith Minneapolis, MN

Andy helped me with all the questions I had before going through with purchasing it. Im excited to start. I will give updates on the progress. If everything goes will I will have the smile I always wanted just in time for my birthday! 🤞🏾☺️

Lori Matthews Fort Worth, TX

I haven’t yet started my treatment but I wanted to leave a quick review on the process up to ordering. It was so perfectly streamlined. I am in a very rural area so it’s difficult for me to get to see a good orthodontist. Having Candid shipped to my house was great and the complete communication with Candid has been impeccable. I cannot wait to get my set!

Dejanai Strassner Oakland, TN

I dont normally leave reviews, but Candid has the best customer service I've seen in awhile. Very quick with shipping, responses, and providing explanations. This process has been so easy and fun and its very affordable. My teeth got noticebly straighter anf whiter in just 2 weeks! Im on aligner 3/15 now and im excited to see the end result. Definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Norman Londono Washington, DC

Mackenzie was spectacular! She made me feel comfortable and put me at ease before the process started. This helped me to focus on the process and the important questions she asked me that were relevant to my future smile. Brooke and Janelle were awesome at the front desk with a stress free payment process and they answered a few last minute questions I had. The office was beautiful, clean and everyone practiced safe hygiene, mask wearing and social distancing. Candid on the upper East side is DEFINITELY recommended!!!

Jaz Wo Fort Worth, TX

I booked an appointment with the Dallas location. Hayden & Brian reached out to me via text messages & were very helpful with the questions I had before my appointment! Brian sent me the directions on how to get to their office. When I arrived, I met with Brian & Amber. They were both awesome! Another friendly gentleman was there, but I didn’t catch his name! Brian met me at the front & explained the process to me, and showed me where the bathroom was for a final teeth brushing before my appointment! Amber did my photos & scan, she explained everything & was a treat to work with. Very pleasant experience overall as far as customer service & quality goes. My only complaint & reason for 4 stars instead of 5 would be the additional cost for the teeth whitening. I may have missed that on the website while doing my research & I apologize if I did, because then I’d change to 5 stars. But from what I read on “how it works” I genuinely believed whitening came with the aligners automatically & would not be an additional fee. So I felt slightly misled in that aspect. But everything else has been perfect up to this point. Very excited to track/show my progress online throughout the entire treatment.

Charde Perry Minneapolis, MN

From beginning to end they are kind and ready to help u with any questions you may have. The guy who greeted me at the office was wonderful and Ashley who did all my scans was so... thorough and kind! Not to mention the price is mind blowing! This was my 3rd clear alignment place and was quoted less than 1/2 of the price! I'm happy to get started -Chardé

Nalejislife Tampa, FL

I came to candid to have a consultation to fix my smile which I've felt a bit self conscious about for some time now. I usually get anxiety over going to the dentist but the entire experience at candid was so pleasant from start to end. From the check in process to my attendant, Jocelyn, & she was so professional & so nice & explained everything to me as it was being performed & made me feel so comfortable. By the end of my visit i felt well informed & confident i was making the right decision to fix my smile. I will be recommending them to everyone.

KEW Austin, TX

Candid offers invisible teeth aligners that cost half of what I would have to pay compared to the last orthodontist I went to see. The staff at the Candid studio were able to answer all the questions I had regarding my treatment plan. I can rest assure I'm getting quality orthodontic care at a great value. Also, the remote monitoring and shipping of the provided products takes the hassle out of going to the orthodontist on a regular basis. I definitely recommend Candid as the quality choice for teeth straightening.

Morgan Lee

Just finished my first appointment at Candid! I couldn't be happier with the whole process. Corey + Zyriek were very welcoming and informative. Cory was kind enough to share his experience with aligners. It was nice getting a realistic take from someone who has gone through it. Zyriek was very patient and answered my questions perfectly. I can definitely say I'm walking out feeling very excited about this journey!

Hideki Houston, TX

Breeya What an amazing specialist!!!! I came in very skeptical as my previous experience with others. Her detail oriented professionalism, passion…. Absolutely amazing. I was not going to get anything today… her professionalism changed all. I am all for Candid!!! Thank you for giving me this opportunity for a bright future!!! Breeya, candid, you guys are changing my world for better!!!

Patrick Huygen Houston, TX

I was impressed with the professionalism and genuine interest in my comfort and thoroughly explaining everything clearly and honestly. Working with Ashley and Omari was amazing, they are truly professionals and love what they are doing. I am extremely happy that I went in, instead, to have my teeth x-rayed and scanned. That made all the difference. I'm looking forward to what my treatment will do for me.

Connie Goldman Northport, NY

I have found working with Candid to be a very easy process. Every staff member that I’ve dealt with has been pleasant , enthusiastic, and helpful. I am about a month and a half into my treatment and I’ve had questions along the way. Candid responsiveness is immediate. I really like that they have an orthodontist who looks at your case to ensure you’re getting the best treatment possible. I would definitely recommend their service. The price is well worth it too. I would’ve paid three times as much locally.

Justin Brits Fort Worth, TX

I arrived to the Dallas studio and a pleasant woman greeted me at the door. I really appreciate how helpful Amber was and how she was able to make me feel so comfortable. She was very thorough in guiding me through the Candid process. She had a smile on underneath her mask the whole time! The rest of the crew were wonderful as well. Amazing company and really cool technology that I have not seen before. I can’t say enough good things about my experience. Thank you Amber!!!

Lea Beatriz Los Angeles, CA

Such excellent customer service! I’ve had Invisalign before, but it’s been years since. My teeth have slightly shifted again, so I wanted to do some adjustments to perfect my smile and bite. I decided to take a chance with Candid. The staff was very accommodating, and Nathan was so great! He kept me smiling, and really got me excited to start my journey with Candid! They’re immensely detailed and articulate when it comes to analyzing your teeth to best fit your treatment. Overall wonderful experience. Can’t wait!

Hayley Hurley North Kingstown, RI

The ability to be seen in the Candid Studio to discuss the process, be scanned and x-rayed in-house was fantastic. Tracey was friendly, professional and put me at ease answering all my questions. She is a credit to the Candid team. I ultimately chose Candid as the whole process is monitored by an orthodontist, and is financially manageable compared to Invisalign.

Anne Sokolich Los Angeles, CA

Overall, I have been very pleased with Candid. The initial visit to the clinic was nice and clean. I got my scans done, and received my trays in the mail after 6 weeks. I did my first scan, started, and have been progressing through. I'm not seeking major changes to my teeth, so the feedback I have received from the attending orthodontist has been minimal other than "keep up the good work". They were also able to bill my insurance so it is 100% covered and I am expecting my reimbursement from Candid soon (woohoo). Any negatives just have to do with my individual experience of the initial visit, but I would still recommend Candid 100% to anyone seeking aligners. Because it was an initial in person visit at a nearby Candid office, they were able to scan my teeth with a new computer based scanner. While it sounds cool and fancy, it took a lot longer and was a little more invasive than trays because they couldn't get good photos and had to go over and over and over the same spot to get a good image with a large wand camera. There was also a bit of a struggle taking pictures of my teeth. They used a tablet to take the pictures and trying to get the right angle with the iPad close to my face was really awkward. I feel like if they invested in a small camera wand to take pictures of my mouth and old school trays + foam for making the mold of my teeth my first appointment would have been a lot faster. These are honestly minor things though. I had spacers, braces, retainers, and even headgear as a kid, and Candid clear aligners are BY FAR the most comfortable experience, while still making me feel like I have care from an orthodontist.

Reply from Candid

Thanks for your feedback, Anne! We appreciate it.

Jul. 14th, 2021

ru story Columbus, OH

Im on step 3. And I’m seeing amazing results. It seems like I even seen amazing results even with the first step. My teeth are straightening and gap are surely closing! Teeth are just looking great overall. If you ever wasn’t sure about Invisalign and questioned if it even worked, I hope this review leaves you with relief and clarity. Cause it def works. And my teeth are otw to optimal results !

Monica Gomez Seattle, WA

My overall experience has been amazing. I had the opportunity to call their customer service line and they were able to help me with my issue. I thought it would be hard to reach them or to have their help, but I thought wrong. I’m excited to see my results. I know it will be a bit painful, but I’m willing to go through the pain for a nice result!

Tonya Fenton Voorheesville, NY

I started my journey before the remote monitoring I think had I started with the remote monitoring it would not have taken quite as long or have had as many refinements. but now that I have the remote I feel like things are on the right track. My teeth are so close to being done and have come such a long way with my bottom teeth being crowded and my top teeth being a little spacey.

Claire Wang Queens, NY

My first time getting aligners and I’m so glad I chose Candid after doing research. The NoHo location is very convenient, it’s located inside the Mount Sinai building. Everyone were so professional yet friendly and sweet. Liv walked me through every step of the way in getting my teeth scanned and answered all my questions. Looking forward to a better smile, thank you Candid!

Dana H.

I’ve had Candid since the end of last year and no matter what any issue or question I have they have always made me feel like a priority and taking care of everything and most importantly my teeth look so good and I love the teeth whitening foam is so easy to apply. I would 100% recommend using Candid if you our wanting to have an easy and affordable aligners.

Reply from Candid

Thanks for sharing, Dana! We really appreciate your feedback.

Jun. 24th, 2021

Kort Kort Hopkinsville, KY

The reason I gave the company a 10 is because of a few things. I noticed a lot of professionalism and a lot of confidence in the knowledge about the product and company. I was very impressed and would easily give it another 10 if I ever needed to call back. I will definitely recommend the company to my friends and family as I know that they would be ecstatic to become a part of a straightening your teeth community/journey!

Cathy Johnson Greenville, SC

Have been held in a stage for 3 times, but they allow me to scan after only 4 days - which is great and not as discouraging as having to wait an entire 2 weeks! Today I used the app chat for the first time and was so pleased. Shanee answered me almost immediately and was able to tell me the exact tooth that is slow to move so I can concentrate my chewie action there. I am early in, but so far so good!

Jeanineann06 Adrian, MI

I’ve struggled with gapped teeth my whole life. Not only did it ruin my self esteem but it’s always made me difficult to eat certain food. Feeling like I have to naw at food in order to take a bite of something. I’m only on step three of my braces and everyone around me and I can already see such a difference. Not to mention how white my teeth are from using the whitening foam. I’m over the moon happy with my results and I’m glad I finally took the chance to better my smile. Thank you Candid for changing my life!

Natalia Sosa New York, NY

I loved how quick I was set up even while being over half an hour early. Today I went to the Candid on the Upper East Side and Brooke saw me and welcomed me as soon as I walked through the door, and she had spectacular energy, her service was beyond excellent, she definitely made my experience at Candid way better than I expected and thought it would be. All in all, I don’t feel like any words can come to express how spectacular she did today with me.

Denise Hudson, OH

The evaluation and impressions were easier to do than I used expected. I'm in my 3rd week, and seeing the movement of my teeth (as well as the improved gum health from more frequent flossing) is very encouraging and motivating! So convenient not having to go to the orthodontist office for adjustments every couple of weeks (like conventional braces)!! And the reduced cost?! A WIN - WIN for sure!!

Deirdre Lovell Plattsburgh, NY

Very impressive assessment and intake. The in-person onboarding process is state of the art slick. Futuristic equipment for assessing and monitoring a patient's status and progress. Everyone that I interacted with virtually or in person was professional, courteous and respectful. I was always given clear instructions or directives and positive reinforcement and encouragement. This company has one of the best business models I've ever seen. My treatment continues.

Bailey Apgar Columbia, SC

Candid was very helpful, they made the process of the startup kit so easy. I had to do the started kit twice and they paid for the second retry which I appreciated. When it came to payment—I thought then I was going to have to decline as I wasn’t able to go through the credit union originally offered.. then they offered affirm and I was instantly approved. I’ve only just started my journey with candid but I am so excited and already seeing some results so that makes me incredibly happy.

. Nashville, TN

After multiple failed attempts with the home starter kit, I decided to visit the Peachtree studio in Atlanta to have my impressions taken. My experience was great from start to finish. The studio was noticeably clean and I observed employees following COVID guidelines by wearing masks and cleaning behind visitors. All employees were accommodating, very professional, thorough and extremely friendly towards me. Thank you Julie, Ryan, Kait, Chakia, and Kiara. (Also, I appreciate the referral to BB's)