Candid

7.7

Timmy Ng Concord, CA

Great service and knowledgeable staff. Sam was great at explaining the steps and process of the entire plan and treatment. Feels great to know I’ll be in good hands during my journey to better smile

Josiah Chicago, IL

Very surprised at the overall helpfulness of this service. I have had nothing but a great experience within this business. Fully recommend to all wanting to a better smile with a great team!!!

Max New York, NY

Worked with Bri and it was amazingly easy and quick. Really loving the Candid experience so fsr compared to having invisalign when I was much younger and I haven’t even gotten to the best part yet!

Deja K. Houston, TX

The communication with Candid has been spot on and they make the process very easy to follow and understand! I haven't started my treatment plan yet, but I am so looking forward to it!

Chloe Denver, CO

So far this company seems really professional and easy to work with! Customer service was amazing and Shayla was awesome to work with! Look forward to getting my aligners and working with y’all in the future.

Holly Cheree Crestline, CA

From the beginning I've loved the helpful customer service. The treatment is working quickly and the scans have been very easy and quick. The whitener has also made my teeth look beautiful.

Carolyn Spatacino Orlando, FL

I have been with candid since 2020 they have been there for my experience all the way. I have had so many questions and they have answered all of them with politeness and understanding. I am such a great fan of them

Emily Detoro Seattle, WA

I’m not displeased but just feeling frustrated so far. The technology is really cool, the communication and app are okay, and the branding / packaging is excellent but it’s a lot more slow going of a process than I expected as far as the actual teeth progress. It’s VERY hard to keep the aligners in for 22 hours a day. And despite my best efforts and lots of chewie time it’s taking 4+ weeks between changes instead of 2. I’m hoping it’ll get better / easier as we go.

Reply from Candid

Hi Emily. Thanks for your feedback. If you ever need us, call us at 1-844-295-6915 or chat over livechat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST!

Apr. 19th, 2021

Ajay Milan Chicago, IL

Quick consultation and very clean office. Corey was awesome very patient as he explained the process and answered any questions I had. Highly recommend Candid as an option. Other companies are really trying to get over.

Andrea Nelson WI

Zou has been super during the introduction period! Very patient and thorough in his explanations and answering all my questions. Can’t wait to prices through the treatment and see some results!!

Morgan Jeong New York, NY

Bri was so helpful and informative during my appointment at the upper side location on 61st St. NYC. Had a amazing time and feel confident about about my treatment and all thanks to Bri!

Jocelyn Beever Orlando, FL

Sarah from financing was very helpful when the site had a hold on my application. She coordinated everything and got me approved for my candid treatment. She was very patient and kind!

Carrie Morgan Tehachapi, CA

I really wish I could respond directly to the orthodontist at least 1 time after receiving updates on my progress. I understand that the care team is available however when my update comes with a concern I'd like to be able to ask him/her directly about it. Even if the response isn't immediately...

Reply from Candid

Hi Carrie. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

May. 12th, 2021

MB New York, NY

The staff is very lovely. The process was quick and simple and the explications were very detailed. Therin was a very lovely consultant, I would reccomend her help and Candid to everyone .

Allison Franco Queens, NY

My experience was great, I got to learn more about my teeth and how long the whole process would be like. The girl that help me was amazing and very helpful. Bri guide me to the whole process and made me feel welcomed.

Harker San Diego, CA

Set-up is great. The process is fine. Communication is abysmal. One step is taking 34 days as opposed to 10-14. I’ve been attempting to get clear advice from the orthodontist (who I sort-of doubt is real at this point) but can only reach support via “chat”. The chat app is not great. Customer service folks are nice, but they have never provided direct feedback from the orthodontist. There are about 3 canned responses: brush your teeth, wear your slingers 22hrs a day, use the chewies ‘more’ (but not too much). When you’ve been following that advice but your treatment isn’t progressing, it is extremely frustrating. I feel foolish and frustrated at the lack of information. If you want to talk to a robot for months, this is great—otherwise be prepared to feel frustrated.

Reply from Candid

Hi Harker. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. We contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Apr. 5th, 2021

Thu Thu Vblog Hayward, CA

Candid is another level to help people get pretty n it’s save..I love this office in downtown San Jose with staffs Alex n Jordan are really super helpful n make me feel ready to change my life...Awesome jobs n keep it up.

Kim Hannay Schaumburg, IL

I'm honestly pretty disappointed. Part of why I chose candid over other services was the promise of direct access to an orthodontist. What it truly is, is access to a customer service rep who communicates with an orthodontist and then never gets back to the customer. I've been in my first set of aligners for over a month now, and can't move on to the next set until approval from the ortho who can't quite seem to get back to me. My first conversation with a CSR was a week ago. They promised follow up in 1-5 days. A few days later I had another conversation with a different CSR who promised follow up in 24-48 hours. I've still yet to receive any communication 4 days later. Being so early on in treatment, I'm eager to see how this plays out, but it's not a good look so early on. Additionally, After paying over $2,000 for treatment, I'd expect that Candid would provide enough supplies for the entirety of treatment. I recently received an email prompting me to purchase additional bottles of whitening/cleaner for the aligners. After using the recommended amount daily to clean my aligners, I can confidently say I wont have enough for the entirety of my several month treatment. Pretty disappointed at the nickel and dime after the cost of treatment.

Reply from Candid

Hi Kim. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Dani Niemann Los Angeles, CA

My experience was great! The studio was extremely clean and I felt very safe. Morgan was so knowledgeable and comforting through the whole experience. Overall it was an incredible experience.

Chelsea Williams San Jose, CA

Can not recommend Candid enough! One of the best experiences and the entire staff was extremely friendly! I felt like my specialist was my friend, it was so easy talking to her :)

Michelle R Gainesville, GA

I would recommend investing in an orthodontist in person. Candid’s process is streamlined and easy; but, I ended up not being able to chew with my back teeth too well when treatment was done. Also, there was a lot of movement with my treatment with the last trays because they weren’t seating right, and I’m concerned about how healthy that was for them.

Khalid A Frazier Atlanta, GA

My experience with Candid was phenomenal. Kait was wonderful. She was knowledge and patient. I highly recommend you to come in and look for Kait. She is the best. Candid is my new family. Cannot wait to see the end results.

Camille Washington, DC

My visit to the Washington, DC office was great!! The office is clean, the staff are professional and friendly. Melanie was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Fingers crossed that I’m a candidate!!

Denise Valera ,

My experience at the Upper East Side location was outstanding. Brooke took her time to explain everything I needed to know about the process, and the staff was welcoming and made me feel comfortable.

lexie karem ,

Mr. C. made the interaction quite positive and easily explained the process. He took the mystery out of candid and answered all of the questions I had. I appreciate his help!!

Curtis Alexandria, VA

The staff at Fairfax location are courteous and professional. It’s so much easier to get a scan than doing the impressions. We followed COVID protection process. I’d recommend them.

Justine Washington, DC

Very smooth process overall. Melanie took the time to explain everything she was doing and made me feel excited about starting the treatment. Looking forward to seeing the results!

Paul McCall Jersey City, NJ

I went to the Noho Candid Studio today and had a wonderful experience. I was impressed with their covid safety protocols and the way they were able to explain the entire candid process so clearly to me.

Cara Mia Rockville, MD

I am excited about the positive experience I had at the Rockville location with their team. From intake to scan, all questions and concerns were professionally handled. Thank you, Salem and Lee!

Bianka Castanaza South Gate, CA

The staff is super friendly, they answered all my questions. Their payment plan is affordable and it goes out to 24 months, which is ideal for those like me working a part time job and going to school.

Diana Prince ,

Customer service is upbeat, friendly, and eager to be of assistance! They understood my concerns and what I was looking for. They worked dilligently to help me, and we're able to make it work. Amazing customer service!

Abdul New York, NY

My experience with Dan at the studio was awesome, he gave me all the information i was looking for to make me a customer here. Based off my experience here I believe that Candid is the way to go!!

Kayla Savinelli ,

I haven't started treatment yet, but the customer service is top notch! An employee named Patrick did 2 phone calls with me to review my treatment plan and take payment. He was extremely friendly friendly accommodating!

Donna X Cleveland, GA

I am on my second retainer. I have been concerned about a front straight tooth that is now shifting inward. Chat people (not dentists) say it is normal. After each scan I get a ‘canned ‘ response from an ‘orthodontist?’. Always the same response. They could make it a little more personal, that way I could at least think they looking at MY scans.

Reply from Candid

Hi Donna. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

May. 12th, 2021

Shannon Pate San Diego, CA

I like that this is a cohesive treatment plan, but that it is all remote. I also love that it is half the price of other alignment treatment companies. I am only giving it 4 stars for now simply because I have not started or completed my treatment yet, so I do not know what my results will be. But I am looking forward to it!

Camille Thomas ,

My specialist, Mollie was amazing and the whole experience from beginning to end was pleasant. Everyone was inviting, team was knowledgeable and helpful, it was quick and easy, and the office was beautiful!

la hlo San Francisco, CA

Great experience at Candid with Sam & Hope! They worked with myself and my teenager and they were great! They were so friendly and made us feel so comfortable! It was quick, painless and fun! Thank you

Allie Niu Las Vegas, NV

Sam was amazing to work with! I definitely enjoyed the cleanliness and professionalism of all working here. Sam made the whole process easy to understand as well as entertaining

Morgan Kansas City, MO

Easy access, quick response time! Cheapest (and best) option I could find for quick straightening. My treatment plan projected near perfect teeth in 8 months, much faster than anticipated!

Adrian Ilagan Union City, CA

Jordan was very friendly and had great customer service skills. Made my experience at Candid great! I appreciate how easy everything was and how clear she was when explaining my plan. Great work!

Shelly U Alexandria, VA

The in office visit in Fairfax was super easy and informative. Staff answered all of my questions in detail, and the teeth scan was very cool. I feel like the process will be thorough and long lasting.

Jessica Maple Shade Township, NJ

Dan at the UES Candid studio is the best!! Makes you feel like you’re chatting w a friend through the whole process! I would highly recommend this studio location if you are considering Candid!

Jacob Dowell Olympia, WA

Overall I've had a good experience with candid, I had a little frustration at the end, but after talking with a representative I got that confidence in the system back. It's a good product and I'd recommend it to others.

Davina Moore Washington, DC

Visited the DC studio and everyone was amazing. Melanie was awesome and made the experience so easy for me. I’m excited I made the decision to go with Candid and am excited about this journey.

Britney Amedee Brooklyn, NY

Noah took his time and made sure he scanned my teeth perfectly. I was walked through everything and I’m so excited to start my treatment. 10/10 recommending their location to my family and friends

Alisa New York, NY

It was great, very informative. Bri in Upper East Side was very attentive and nice. It was a little too long though in general, the whole experience. But i am happy i came in person!

Jasmine Sripa Brooklyn, NY

I went to the upper East side location and saw Dan. He’s amazing! He made the appointment so great and I would definitely recommend coming to see him specifically. He’s a valuable asset to Candid.

Erik Gonzales Dublin, CA

Very pleasant experience. Isabel and Alex were very warm and welcoming. I was given all the information in needed and pricing was better than I anticipated. Looking forward to enjoying a confident smile.

jataysia ,

I came into the studio and was greeted by such kind people. It was extremely easy and very hygienic. I spent most of my vist with Dan he was extremely informative. I would recommend visiting this Candid Studio.

Cassie Hernandez Los Angeles, CA

Made an appointment during the Valentine’s Day promo period as a gift to myself. Owen helped me with my consultation and x-rays and explained the whole process beautifully. I can’t wait to get started!