Best Company Guarantee Candid Logo

Candid

8.4

Candid knows how important it is to love your smile. The company saw a need to make the quest for a better smile more affordable and convenient than traditional orthodontic treatment. That's why the company strives to make straightening your teeth a simpler, more comfortable, and affordable process.

Candid offers remote clear aligner treatment for a fraction of the price of traditional braces — all without office visits. But that doesn’t mean sacrificing expert oversight. Unlike alternatives, Candid treatment includes remote monitoring, which allows the state-licensed orthodontist overseeing your case to check on your progress remotely. It all starts with a free visit to a Candid Studio or at home by purchasing a Starter Kit for $95. From start to finish, Candid aims to help you get straighter teeth from the comfort of your home.

As an alternative to traditional metal braces, Candid is dedicated to giving you a whiter, straighter smile through clear aligners. For a limited time, Candid customers can receive $65 off when they purchase a Candid Starter Kit using the code ATHOME.

Go Directly to Candid Customer Reviews

The Good

• 6-Month Average Treatment
  • New Smile in 3 Steps
  • Advanced Teledentistry
  • Pricing & Insurance Options
  • New Dental Monitoring Tech
  • Candid Studio Locations Available
  • Positive Candid Reviews

6-Month Average Treatment

Customers can expect their treatment with invisible aligners to take an average of 6 months. However, the treatment time will greatly depend on the severity of your misaligned teeth. Typically, an orthodontist will recommend invisible braces treatment to fix mild to moderate cases, where there isn't much need for extensive orthodontic work or metal braces seem unnecessary.

Candid expects most customers to be treated within six months. This is especially true for adults that once received braces treatment, but since have had minor teeth shifting over the years. Candid does not guarantee a 6-month treatment for all cases but mentions on its website that the treatment plan could take up to 11 months. Length of time will always vary by individuals orthodontic cases.

New Smile in 3 Steps

1. Show your teeth - Take impressions of your teeth at home with a starter kit, or visit one of the Candid Studios.
  2. Get your clear aligners - They’ll come with everything you need for treatment.
  3. Check in from anywhere - Your orthodontist will track your progress with scans you take from your phone.

There are those who like visiting the dentist and those who don't. Candid braces appeal to both types of people by offering two options to straighten teeth. Customers can visit a local Candid Studio office or order an at-home teeth straightening starter kit to take impressions of their teeth themselves.

If you choose to use the at-home starter kit, you'll take a mold of your teeth through the modeling kit and mail it back to Candid where a licensed orthodontist will review your case. If you are approved for invisible braces, Candid will send you an interactive 3D model of your teeth straightening treatment plan.

If you choose the at-home plan, Candid will send the complete set of clear aligners straight to your door along with a premium whitening kit to give you brighter teeth and a set of retainers. If you choose to go to a Candid Studio, you can either book an appointment online or just walk in to begin the process.

You'll receive a free scan of your teeth and be shown an interactive 3D digital model of your teeth. Again, if your feedback indicates that you are approved, a treatment plan will be customized through your assigned orthodontist immediately. Candid will then deliver the premium teeth whitening kit and a set of clear retainers right to your door.

You may need to visit your dentist before ordering from Candid to ensure your teeth and gums are healthy enough to use clear plastic aligners.

Advanced Teledentistry

Because of Candid's advanced technology, every treatment program is closely supervised by a board-certified orthodontist. Meaning you'll never have to visit the dentist's office again to inquire about solutions for straighter teeth, (unless you want to). This helps people who typically fear those dentist visits to receive the proper help they need from licensed orthodontists professionals.

Candid's clear aligners are made with a thermoplastic called Zendura®; which is said to be stronger, more comfortable, and more transparent than clear aligners made from polyethylene terephthalate. Candid's aligners are also entirely free of BPAs, phthalates, and parabens.

To ensure its aligners are of the best quality and that customers have a positive experience, Candid's aligners are custom-crafted by experienced orthodontists and 3D-printed here in the U.S to ensure accuracy and proper fit of their finished products.

Pricing & Insurance Options

How much does Candid cost? Pricing options may vary by treatment, but the average cost of Candid aligners is $2,400. Candid seeks to make their braces affordable through flexible payment plan options and by working with your insurance provider. Customers who cannot afford to make an upfront payment can apply for financing through Candid's financing partner, Affirm. Eligible customers can qualify for installments payments as low as $99 per month for 24 months with 0 percent APR and 0 percent down.

Candid also offers its own payment option. Customers can apply for the new Candid payment plan that provides customization based on individual needs. This plan has a high acceptance rate with more than 99 percent of applicants being accepted. Plans start with an initial payment of $299 down and monthly payments as low as $79 over 36 months.

The cost of Candid treatment can be greatly reduced through insurance providers. Candid accepts HSAs or FSAs and is in-network with multiple insurance carriers including Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Empire Blue Cross. By funding your invisible braces through the use of your insurance and the Candid financing options, you could end up paying just a few hundred dollars for your invisible braces through Candid.

If you have the cash available to pay for your Candid kit in full, you can save money with the Buy It Now offer and get $300 off the normal cost of the Candid Aligner kit. You will get your full aligner kit in one box that includes a free starter kit, whitening foam, and your custom invisible aligners.

New CandidMonitoring Tech

Worth $350, Candid's new dental monitoring technology is included with every aligner treatment. As part of the new offering, when you receive your aligners, they will also come with the equipment you need to take a 3D scan of your teeth through Candid's smartphone app. An orthodontist will use these scans to take a look at your teeth to ensure your treatment is on track.

The orthodontist that creates your treatment plan will also be the one checking the progress of your scans through your invisible braces process, so you don't have to worry about speaking to multiple orthodontists throughout your journey. Your orthodontist will check in with you every 10-14 days to check the status of your teeth, give you instructions on the next steps, and tell you when to change Candid aligner.

This dental monitoring gives customers peace of mind that their invisible braces process is working as it should and the end product they are hoping for is still on track. It also makes sure customers are not alone in their journey and that they always have support as if they were regularly seeing an orthodontist in person.

Candid Studio Locations Available

Unlike most other invisible braces companies, Candid has studio locations you can visit to book a free consultation and teeth scan. There are more than 23 studio locations around the United States with more opening every day. All studios operate in accordance with ADA, CDC, and OSHA guidelines to protect customers and team members. Here is a list of Candid's current physical locations:

• Atlanta, Georgia
  • Livermore, California
  • West Hollywood, California
  • Long Beach, California

Positive Candid Reviews

More than 85 percent of Candid reviews are 5 stars with customers highlighting a quick and easy treatment process, great customer service, and fast results.

The Bad

• No Money-Back Guarantee
  • Does Not Treat Severe Cases

No Money-Back Guarantee

Candid doesn't offer any money-back guarantees options, however the company does guarantee customer satisfaction in a different way. If you feel that the aligners aren't working to give you straight teeth, or you are not getting the positive results that you hoped for, Candid will work with you to develop a new treatment plan, without additional charge — as long as a Candid affiliated orthodontist feels that a new treatment plan is advisable. Also, in the case that you are not eligible for Candid's teeth aligner services, you will receive a full refund.

Does Not Treat Severe Cases

Customers should be aware that Candid does not treat severe teeth misalignment issues, spacing issues and bite correction. If your treatment plan exceeds 16 sets of aligners, you are beyond Candid's scope and the company might recommend you straighten your teeth another way (such as traditional metal braces). However, if you have minor to moderate issues such as crooked teeth, protruding teeth, alignment or spacing issues, or discoloration, Candid can most likely help.

The Bottom Line

Candid is helping people get their perfect smile in a more affordable way. The company's three-step process is designed to get customers approved quickly and on their aligner journey fast, without having to spend hours at the dentist's office. Between the at-home options and flexible financing plans, Candid aims to make the invisible braces process as simple as possible.

Additionally, Candid has a strict policy when it comes to its dental professionals. Each professional must be a licensed orthodontist with at least 20 years of dental experience and at least 2-years of postdoctoral training with relation to teeth movement. Which means you'll be getting a quality product created just for you by a veteran professional.

Be aware that Candid might not be the right company for you. If your teeth demonstrate an extreme case of misalignment and crookedness, then perhaps metal braces, or the alternative, may be more suitable for you. You may require more orthodontic care than the company will currently provide. If you're not a candidate, you'll be refunded the cost of the impression kit.

Candid is a viable aligner company for those looking to straighten their teeth with clear teeth aligners. Although we recommend comparing this company to others in the industry to be sure you're getting the best treatment and price.

Check out Candid reviews below to read what customers are sharing about their experiences.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.8

bookmark

Featured Review

Jessica Bengtson McPherson, KS

I have been working with Candid now for over a year and a half. I love their customer service and their willingness to make sure their customers/patients are happy with their smile! In this time I have noticed that they have updated their quality of products and advanced their technology to better monitor their patients progress.

Reply from Candid

Thanks for your feedback, Jessica! When you're happy, we're happy.

Apr. 9th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Erin D. Allison Park, PA

Everything from start to finish arrived in a timely manner. Directions were easy to understand and there was help given through the company itself at any point you need it. Candid fixed my teeth in about nine months!

Reply from Candid

Congratulations, Erin! And thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Hideki Houston, TX

Breeya What an amazing specialist!!!! I came in very skeptical as my previous experience with others. Her detail oriented professionalism, passion…. Absolutely amazing. I was not going to get anything today… her professionalism changed all. I am all for Candid!!! Thank you for giving me this opportunity for a bright future!!! Breeya, candid, you guys are changing my world for better!!!

Patrick Huygen Houston, TX

I was impressed with the professionalism and genuine interest in my comfort and thoroughly explaining everything clearly and honestly. Working with Ashley and Omari was amazing, they are truly professionals and love what they are doing. I am extremely happy that I went in, instead, to have my teeth x-rayed and scanned. That made all the difference. I'm looking forward to what my treatment will do for me.

Connie Goldman Northport, NY

I have found working with Candid to be a very easy process. Every staff member that I’ve dealt with has been pleasant , enthusiastic, and helpful. I am about a month and a half into my treatment and I’ve had questions along the way. Candid responsiveness is immediate. I really like that they have an orthodontist who looks at your case to ensure you’re getting the best treatment possible. I would definitely recommend their service. The price is well worth it too. I would’ve paid three times as much locally.

Tiana Hollomon San Francisco, CA

I normally have so much anxiety going to the dentist. I had a few really bad experiences that have made it hard for me to go back even for yearly checkups and cleanings. I’ve wanted to straighten my teeth for years but have put it off until now. Alexis made me feel right at ease and explained everything in a quick and friendly way. She made sure to stop and ask every now and then if I had any questions which made me even more comfortable. I was nervous when I first came in not knowing what to expect and I’m leaving feeling excited and ready for my new smile journey! Thanks Alexis for being so kind and professional. I can tell she’s really passionate about the work she does and helping people reach their ultimate smile goals !

Angela Harris TX

I love that this company prides themselves on customer service and making sure clients are happy and assured! My dental assistant was Amber and she was great with walking me through the process. She was super friendly and answered all of my questions! I left feeling educated and excited for the process!

alexis stephens Fort Worth, TX

I came into the office and was met with friendly customer service! My dental assistant was Amber and she was extremely nice and answered all my questions. She made the scanning process easy and comfortable. Overall I am very excited to start my candid journey!

Justin Brits Fort Worth, TX

I arrived to the Dallas studio and a pleasant woman greeted me at the door. I really appreciate how helpful Amber was and how she was able to make me feel so comfortable. She was very thorough in guiding me through the Candid process. She had a smile on underneath her mask the whole time! The rest of the crew were wonderful as well. Amazing company and really cool technology that I have not seen before. I can’t say enough good things about my experience. Thank you Amber!!!

Lea Beatriz Los Angeles, CA

Such excellent customer service! I’ve had Invisalign before, but it’s been years since. My teeth have slightly shifted again, so I wanted to do some adjustments to perfect my smile and bite. I decided to take a chance with Candid. The staff was very accommodating, and Nathan was so great! He kept me smiling, and really got me excited to start my journey with Candid! They’re immensely detailed and articulate when it comes to analyzing your teeth to best fit your treatment. Overall wonderful experience. Can’t wait!

Jocelyn Anthony-Williams Baltimore, MD

The process was easy but thorough, clearly explained, and seamless. It really was a one-stop shop. Lee, our care specialist was positive, professional, and knowledgeable. It really was a great experience.

1 day ago

Massiel Paula New York, NY

My experience was wonderful!! I am so ready for my aligners, thanks to Bri I am now on the right track. She is wonderful and explained everything so good and with all the details. Thanks Bri

Gabriella Valentine Kingston, NY

Sydney and molly at the Broadway candid location were both attentive and patient ! They were very friendly and easy to understand , I had a great experience in the studio thanks to them ! 10/10 would recommend.

Zachary Piazza London, ENG

Amazing experience from the second I walked in the door. All the staff were very professional and welcoming. I would definitely recommend Candid to anyone considering whitening or braces!

Brian Kim Pearland, TX

Ashley and Amari (not sure if I spelled that right) were very informative, attentive, and nice through the whole process. Made me trust my decision in Candid even more and would definitely recommend!

Rex Harrison New York, NY

The best part is the CX & the Customer Service. All company representatives have been friendly and on-point. The app experience is smooth and well designed. Overall, everything is great. I feel the progress with aligners has been fairly consistent, with some steps seeming to be easier and more effective than others.

Brian Reimels Queens, NY

I had the best experience with Bri and the folks on the upper east side location. Location is gorgeous and Bri has been super helpful and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and put me at ease.

Alisha Garcia Albuquerque, NM

My experience with Candid has been life changing. It gave me the opportunity to fix my teeth when no one else would. Also even when I need help the customer service is amazing and they always make sure I understand what the process is and always do everything to make sure it is the best for me.

Reply from Candid

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing, Alisha. We really appreciate it.

Vassilis Tsigourakos Providence, RI

After almost a year of treatment and several exchanges with the team my treatment is not finished and most likely will not for few more months. At first the process seems easy but when the steps are not moving the way it should you always receive the same message which makes me think it’s just a random person reviewing the steps and not a doctor. For Covid time it’s great and if you want to avoid going to an orthodontist every so often and if you want to reduce your cost but personally if I had to do it again I might have gone to a clinic and have a more close contact with the doctor that treats you.

Reply from Candid

Hi Vassilis. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Rhian Driscoll

Daphne was amazing! She was knowledgeable and gentle throughout the whole process of getting started. I could tell she was experienced with the process and knew exactly how to do it and answered all questions most before I had them. I would and will be recommending the Rockville studio to anyone I know interested in helping to get better teeth!

ebony Tabor Fort Worth, TX

My visit here at the studio has been great! I was greeted by Brian. Then Kerrington helped me through the process of scanning my teeth and educating me on how the full process will be while using my aligners. I am very grateful I chose candid and I’m looking forward to reaching my goal of straightening my teeth.

Hayley Hurley North Kingstown, RI

The ability to be seen in the Candid Studio to discuss the process, be scanned and x-rayed in-house was fantastic. Tracey was friendly, professional and put me at ease answering all my questions. She is a credit to the Candid team. I ultimately chose Candid as the whole process is monitored by an orthodontist, and is financially manageable compared to Invisalign.

Anne Sokolich Los Angeles, CA

Overall, I have been very pleased with Candid. The initial visit to the clinic was nice and clean. I got my scans done, and received my trays in the mail after 6 weeks. I did my first scan, started, and have been progressing through. I'm not seeking major changes to my teeth, so the feedback I have received from the attending orthodontist has been minimal other than "keep up the good work". They were also able to bill my insurance so it is 100% covered and I am expecting my reimbursement from Candid soon (woohoo). Any negatives just have to do with my individual experience of the initial visit, but I would still recommend Candid 100% to anyone seeking aligners. Because it was an initial in person visit at a nearby Candid office, they were able to scan my teeth with a new computer based scanner. While it sounds cool and fancy, it took a lot longer and was a little more invasive than trays because they couldn't get good photos and had to go over and over and over the same spot to get a good image with a large wand camera. There was also a bit of a struggle taking pictures of my teeth. They used a tablet to take the pictures and trying to get the right angle with the iPad close to my face was really awkward. I feel like if they invested in a small camera wand to take pictures of my mouth and old school trays + foam for making the mold of my teeth my first appointment would have been a lot faster. These are honestly minor things though. I had spacers, braces, retainers, and even headgear as a kid, and Candid clear aligners are BY FAR the most comfortable experience, while still making me feel like I have care from an orthodontist.

Reply from Candid

Thanks for your feedback, Anne! We appreciate it.

Jul. 14th, 2021

ru story Columbus, OH

Im on step 3. And I’m seeing amazing results. It seems like I even seen amazing results even with the first step. My teeth are straightening and gap are surely closing! Teeth are just looking great overall. If you ever wasn’t sure about Invisalign and questioned if it even worked, I hope this review leaves you with relief and clarity. Cause it def works. And my teeth are otw to optimal results !

Tos Balogun Corona, CA

I am so happy to have been partnered with Shayla is my Candid representative. I had such the hardest time getting my FSA debit card to work and that resulted in several rescheduled payment appointments with Shayla. I would say it took us at least four appointments to get everything squared away, but through it all, Shayla kept a positive attitude and she was super super patient! I never felt rushed, or pressured, and she was so kind and understanding. She even stayed on the phone with me as I connected her to my FSA department on a three-way call. She is such an asset to the Candid team and I couldn't have asked for a better person to kick off my Candid journey with! Thank you thank you thank you Shayla; you're very much appreciated!

Mandi Colorado Springs, CO

Candid is the perfect alternative to in office orthodontic care. From the very beginning, someone was available to help me make sure my experience was top rated. I had a REAL person messaging and offering to answer questions throughout the whole impression process! The person even offered to help me fix and initial photo I took poorly by simply texting it to them and they updated it in minutes! After receiving my kit and starting my process, I had customer service at my finger tips through the app. Although the process of adjusting my teeth itself is painful at times, the company and it's support system are ALWAYS a positive and caring part of the experience.

Luisa G.C. New York, NY

People listen- actually, read here...this place is absolutely amazing! And no, I’m not just saying that to be nice. This is my first time visiting, actually made a last-minute appointment, and everything from beginning to end was exceptional. And, no, keep reading... I am not a fan of any dental visit- just everything about them normally get me antsy. But, this was so NOT the case here at Candid. Just amazing customer service, super easy x-ray done, ridiculously super fast 3-D pictures, the explanation of the treatment, and all. Bobby was super professional, so friendly, super efficient, and just the absolute best! But the whole team was really welcoming and so warm and efficient and everything you are looking for when you go for any service visit. And nope, I am not a paid reviewer or advertiser, or anything of the sort. I am loving this experience. I cannot wait until I get my aligners, and I think I’ll do an update here once I get them! Super excited about all of it! If you are reading this because you’re thinking about it, seriously just make a appointment. You will not regret it!

Hopelin Harrison Dallas, TX

The dental assistant took her time and explained everything thoroughly. She answered all of my questions. The staff both is knowledge and courteous. The process was seamless.

Andrew Yu

Very professional and detailed in their explanations. Environment is kept very clean and nice. Care Specialist Hope was nice and helpful along the whole process

Pam Lane Kissimmee, FL

I am having a very positive experience. The system is easy to use and the videos showing how to do the monitoring are very helpful. Submissions are promptly reviewed which is appreciated. Great product!

Reply from Candid

So happy to hear that, Pam! Thanks for sharing.

Gregogurl Slayton Port Orchard, WA

It's definitely a great product, my teeth are moving and getting fixed faster than expected, and the whitening is amazing, I will totally recommend this to all or my friends and will use it for my 3 kids!

Reply from Candid

Thanks for sharing, Gregogurl!

Tiffany DiBlasi Dayton, OH

It's been perfect. Everything from watching the changes, feeling them. And the quality of care from the orthodontist and customer support. I would recommend to everyone I can!

Michelle McDaniel Palmdale, CA

I made an error with my first supply of teeth clay and Candid was readily available to send me a new supply. I find Candid very reasonable with their pricing and customer service is outstanding.

Kai Lu The Bronx, NY

Went to the NoHo Studio for the consultation appointment. The location is neat, very clean and bright space. The process is very straightforward and streamlined. Mollie and the rest of the staff were professional and courteous. Happy to move forward with Candid and I'm excited to see the aligners and the results!

Tywania Griffin San Ramon, CA

My experience was awesome! Both Eddy and Jae were wonderful! They answered all of my questions and I walked away feeling confident in my purchase. They also provided a great social experience and put me at ease! Give these two a promotion!

Kim Randall Jackson, MI

The aligners are wonderful. My teeth feel better with them on than off. I am already seeing a difference how my teeth are looking and it has only been 4 weeks, I love them so much I recommended them to my best friend and she too is getting them to straighten her teeth.

Lisa Valrico, FL

So easy to follow, comfortable and reasonably priced. Presentations are a big part of my work day. Candid is not detectable. I am confident wearing the retainer and managing public speaking. My only regret is not starting my treatment years ago.

S Cargill - Adewumi Baltimore, MD

In my visit with the DC office, I was greeted with warmth and kindness! My technician, Lee, was so insightful, as well as, thorough in his examination and explanation! I would 100% recommend this company to anyone looking to have a brighter smile!

Susan Ly San Jose, CA

Great experience! Hope was great! She is Very personable and made me felt comfortable from start to finish! Went above and beyond to answer all my questions! Highly recommend everyone seeing her! Friendly attitude, and professional!

Kat Scott Smithfield, VA

Customer service is amazing, just wish the offered 24/7 customer service at times. The ortho that is assigned to your treatment plan does take a bit to respond when you change trays. Also would like to be able to reach to the ortho assigned to your treatment plan directly.

Lauren Sands San Francisco, CA

Experience will Candid has been awesome - love the fact that they have actual office fronts to go in instead of having to do everything virtually. The cost is great, and the weekly scans with an actual orthodontist make everything worthwhile. Definitely takes a while but for a great smile, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sadey Stillman Denver, CO

My experience with Candid has been amazing so far. I’m on my third set of aligners and I’m so impressed with the technology, the customer service, and the streamlined process that is bring me to a brighter, more confident smile. Thank you, Candid! Keep doing awesome things.

Tyler Davis New York, NY

I have generally been satisfied with my experience with Candid; I started treatment to fix a crowding issue on my front teeth, which was achieved. However, I developed an open bite during the first phase of my treatment, and will soon be starting my third refinement to correct the open bite issue. I'm increasingly concerned that Candid will not be able to fix the problem. The Candid team members have all been wonderful to work with, but over what has now been nearly two years, I often get inconsistent information when I ask the same question to different team members about treatment. I will update my review (if possible) if/when I finish treatment, but I have mounting concerns.

Reply from Candid

Hi Tyler. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that Candid and its affiliated orthodontists aim to provide high quality services. However, because of privacy concerns, we can't comment about patient care on public channels. Our customer care team is available at 844-295-6915 or via LiveChat from 9 AM to 7 PM EST. We also contact any customers with public complaints (whom we can identify) in order to address their concerns directly. If a complaint or concern is missed by our support team, we apologize!

Jul. 6th, 2021

Monica Gomez Seattle, WA

My overall experience has been amazing. I had the opportunity to call their customer service line and they were able to help me with my issue. I thought it would be hard to reach them or to have their help, but I thought wrong. I’m excited to see my results. I know it will be a bit painful, but I’m willing to go through the pain for a nice result!

Billy Patterson Mercer Island, WA

Responsive on sending out material and aligners. The packaging and organization for the aligners is fantastic. App experience is smooth and with the perfect amount of features. I feel like the ortho took time to plan out my treatment and gives specific feedback on each of the scans I take

Tonya Fenton Voorheesville, NY

I started my journey before the remote monitoring I think had I started with the remote monitoring it would not have taken quite as long or have had as many refinements. but now that I have the remote I feel like things are on the right track. My teeth are so close to being done and have come such a long way with my bottom teeth being crowded and my top teeth being a little spacey.

Claire Wang Queens, NY

My first time getting aligners and I’m so glad I chose Candid after doing research. The NoHo location is very convenient, it’s located inside the Mount Sinai building. Everyone were so professional yet friendly and sweet. Liv walked me through every step of the way in getting my teeth scanned and answered all my questions. Looking forward to a better smile, thank you Candid!

Dana H.

I’ve had Candid since the end of last year and no matter what any issue or question I have they have always made me feel like a priority and taking care of everything and most importantly my teeth look so good and I love the teeth whitening foam is so easy to apply. I would 100% recommend using Candid if you our wanting to have an easy and affordable aligners.

Reply from Candid

Thanks for sharing, Dana! We really appreciate your feedback.

Jun. 24th, 2021

Kort Kort Hopkinsville, KY

The reason I gave the company a 10 is because of a few things. I noticed a lot of professionalism and a lot of confidence in the knowledge about the product and company. I was very impressed and would easily give it another 10 if I ever needed to call back. I will definitely recommend the company to my friends and family as I know that they would be ecstatic to become a part of a straightening your teeth community/journey!

Cathy Johnson Greenville, SC

Have been held in a stage for 3 times, but they allow me to scan after only 4 days - which is great and not as discouraging as having to wait an entire 2 weeks! Today I used the app chat for the first time and was so pleased. Shanee answered me almost immediately and was able to tell me the exact tooth that is slow to move so I can concentrate my chewie action there. I am early in, but so far so good!