Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Landmark Home Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

How does Landmark Home Warranty's cost compare to other home warranty providers?

Landmark Home Warranty’s plans are competitively priced. Some competitors are higher, and some are lower; however, we believe our generous coverage and limits beat out the competition.

How much does Landmark Home Warranty charge for its service call fee?

Service call fees (SCF) vary by state and plan, and within each plan, there are two pricing structure options. In Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, SCFs are either $60 or $100; in Nevada, there is the choice of $65 or $100; Arizona and Texas have the options of $70 or $100. Plans with the lower of the two service call fees have a higher annual premium, and the plans with the higher SCF ($100) have a lower annual premium.

Does Landmark Home Warranty require a contract?

Home Warranty Plans are sold as a yearly contract; however, customers may cancel at any time.

What is Landmark Home Warranty's cancellation policy?

Contract holders may cancel at any time. There is a $75 cancellation fee, and depending on usage of the warranty, a refund may or may not be issued.

Is Landmark Home Warranty available nationwide?

Landmark Home Warranty offers coverage in six states: Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Does Landmark Home Warranty offer real estate packages?

Can you customize your plan with Landmark Home Warranty?

Are Landmark Home Warranty reviews positive?

Yes. There are also some that are not positive.

Nate & Chelsie Kofford
July 10th, 2017 Argyle, TX

So far, they've been pretty good. They're very responsive, and they don't seem to have any issues. I filed a claim online, and they call me within an hour or so, and had somebody repair whatever needed to be repaired, so it's been pretty flawless. My first home warranty company messed up my home, but this isn't the case with Landmark, so I've been happy.

July 10th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Landmark sent a technician out right away, about the next day or so, when my AC blower went out. I actually had the part in my truck, so they were able to fix it pretty quickly. On top of that, the representatives have been pretty good.

Christa Scott
July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

They generally get back to you pretty quick when you request for help online. The problem I had was that they generally use smaller companies, or just one-man teams, and you can't find anything about these people coming to your house. Besides that, I'd say that during the day, the support team is fine. However, the support at night is lacking.

Gary & Laura Curtis
July 10th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

The main reason we purchased Landmark Home Warranty was because they covered a rekeying on a new home that we bought. They were very nice people, and I was really pleased with the service.

Jonathan Daniel
July 10th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

I put a claim online because our A/C wasn't working well, and they called us within 24 hours. They gave us the information of the contractor, whom we made an appointment with, and after then Landmark called to check-in and make sure everything had gone well. So far, everyone has been very professional, and we've been pretty satisfied. Besides, their representatives were very responsive and polite.

Pamela Hooton
July 10th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

They've been very helpful with getting in contact with a contractor to help us with our refrigerator They made sure that we had everything that we needed, especially with the company, to come and fix our refrigerator. On top of that, they made sure that the company came out and that we were satisfied with service. Landmark is a great company.

Jayson Housson
July 10th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

They're pretty good when you call and tell them what's going on. They get a hold of someone very quickly, and that's pretty helpful.

G.J.
July 10th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

I've never had a problem with them, it's always been a great service. The day our A/C ran out, we had a contractor the very next day that fixed the issue.

Troy Johnson
July 10th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

It was easy to work with their customer support; I got an appointment pretty quickly. Plus, the people they sent out to fix our A/C were very quick and helpful. They were very efficient and friendly when it came to explaining the problem.

Haris Hadzisellimovic
July 10th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

They provide the service for rekey on my home, so I used the service for that. The rekey company came in and worked very well. Plus, their representatives were excellent and prompt on following up with us. They were able to give me a great experience.

William and Wanda Curtis
July 10th, 2017 Kingwood, TX

Everything has been going perfectly well. There was one time that I sent an email request, and nobody got back to me, however, they did answer when I called. Overall, it's worked out very well for us.

July 10th, 2017 Lehi, UT

I would refer them; their representatives were very good.

Cody Cameron
July 10th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

My A/C was not working properly, so they sent out a guy to recharge the coolant. Had I not used the home warranty, that procedure would've cost about $450. With Landmark, it only cost me about $250. I would only suggest that they have some kind of pamphlet that explains exactly how much is covered with each item. For example, the technician told me that Landmark only covered around $20 per pound of coolant that the A/C needed, instead of the whole thing. It would help to have this kind of knowledge before proceeding with anything else.

John Steele
July 10th, 2017 Spicewood, TX

I don't agree with their policies, so I won't be renewing because of that. Plus, I tried to use the service for a plumbing issue, and they sent a plumber from another city that did not resolve the issue. I tried to use a local plumber, and they didn't allow me to do that. Also, they wouldn't refund my service fee of $60, so I just found a plumber on my own to get the job done properly. Besides that, their customer support was fine.

Edward Brunet
July 10th, 2017 Houston, TX

To be honest, I've always been skeptical of home warranty companies, mostly because of things I've heard and read about. However, Landmark has been a pleasant surprise. I had problems with my air conditioner, and I went through the normal process of having somebody come out. It turns out it was a die compressor that was not working, and Landmark paid for the entire air conditioner to be replaced.

M.B.
July 10th, 2017 Layton, UT

Everything with their customer service is very professional when it's planned. They've offered a very positive experience.

Dave & Laura Innerbichler
July 10th, 2017 Eagle, ID

We needed air-conditioning service, so they sent out a company and a technician who did some checking. He refused to go into the attic, and there was a problem in the attic that was discovered later, so if he had gone there to begin with, it would have saved a lot of time.

KB & JB
July 10th, 2017 Boise, ID

My realtor added it to our deal, like our closings. The last two times we've used it have been great. The last situation was an air-conditioning unit and it was pleasurable experience, but prior to that, over the winter when we had a broken furnace, it took to over 2 weeks for the furnace to get replaced, and it was been in the middle of a very, very, very, very cold winter, and it was a horrible experience. Just awful. They said that it was covered by manufacturer warranty, and then it wasn't, and so that took them weeks to figure out, but it wasn't, and I proved it to them on day 1, but you know they still had to do their due diligence. It was a long drawn out process, and in the end we did get a new furnace, but only after a $500 electrical bill using other people's base heaters.

Kathie Holder
July 10th, 2017 Boerne, TX

The warranty came with the house. One time it was a good experience and one time it was a nothing experience. We had a good experience when our microwave died, and they made that right, but when we needed a plumber, we didn't get a callback because the guy really wasn't available. The individuals that answered the phone are very pleasant and tried to be very accommodating but as far as availability of services in your local area, that's pretty dicey. You're gonna have good experiences and bad experiences, and it's possible that no service will be available in a particular field.

Thomas & Robin Haller
July 10th, 2017 Canyon Lake, TX

The contractors they've selected have been very professional, and took care of things very well. We're very pleased with them. Also, their support team is very responsive. Our A/C went out just recently, and they tried to repair it. What was really needed was a full replacement, and that just delayed the process.

SS & JS
July 10th, 2017 Round Rock, TX

Generally, home warranty companies are known for rejecting your claims, but Landmark does a good job telling you what is covered and what not. In my 3 years with them, only 1 claim has been rejected. Plus, their customer support is very good. I can open a case online, or I can call in, and they respond immediately. They also follow up on everything!

Tracy and Keith Gorseth
July 10th, 2017 Nampa, ID

We had to use our warranty for a heater that had to be replaced, and the service was good. They replaced it without a problem. They do a real good job, and do it right away. They get their Johnny on the spot!

Jason and Ellen Giles
July 10th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I had to call them really early in the morning, without thinking they were going to able to answer the phone, but someone did answer. They reassured me that they would get everything taken care of quickly, and the matter was followed up, later that morning. Landmark followed up the next day to make sure everything had been handled properly, and there was good email communication from them along the way.

Gary Gonzales
July 10th, 2017 Boerne, TX

Everything has been good. The person they sent out to fix our pool pump ordered the parts that were needed, and replaced it. Besides that, we haven't had to deal with customer support.

James & Michelle Anderson
July 7th, 2017 Middleton, ID

After calling them due to an A/C malfunction, they had someone call me within 3 to 4 hours to make an appointment to get it fixed. So far, their customer service has been good.

Milton Abreo
July 7th, 2017 Bend, OR

I'm not really too thrilled about their customer support. Sometimes I get somebody that's good, and sometimes I don't. The very first time we had to call was because a pipe had a leakage. The first person said it was covered, but they couldn't send somebody out. I called again, and the second person said it wasn't covered. Finally, the third person said it was indeed covered, so it was finally done, but I was told that I had to pay for the prep costs. That was really aggravating, plus, we had to live without water for 4 days.

Kerry Dixon
July 7th, 2017 Ogden, UT

Our A/C went out during the summer, just when there was heat streaks. Landmark said that the best they could do is get someone out within 5 days, and that's the best they could do. I complained about it, but they would just say sorry. My concern was that if they even tried to do something better. Their customer service was just poor. Besides that, the technician was very knowledgeable, very good, and in fact, I had somebody come over to follow up on him. He was so much better than the person that came over, so as far as the quality, I'm pretty impressed.

A.A.
July 7th, 2017 North Richland Hills, TX

They got someone out within a couple of days the only time I've had an issue. I just requested the service, they gave me a provider, I call the provider, and the provider showed up at the designated time.

Jill Davis
July 7th, 2017 Meridian, ID

I have always received quick feedback. They were able to schedule a technician to come out and get our air conditioner fixed. Initially, there were some glitches on the website, but they've been great when I've had to use this service.

Jonne Akens
July 7th, 2017 Arlington, TX

It's been a very positive experience. Our front door had termites, and after an exterminator quoted around $2,000 dollars, I decided to call Landmark. They sent their own person to look at it, and although I had to pay part of it, they were really good. My neighbors had a warranty with another company, and they just made promises that did not keep, so I told them to use Landmark!

Raul Cruz-Gerardo
July 7th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

One of the motors of our A/C malfunctioned, so Landmark set up an appointment with a pro technician, and he came to my house and fixed it. It was pretty easy and simple, and that's it! It's a good company, and I would definitely recommend it.

Joan
July 7th, 2017 Boise, ID

They don't respond right away, even though they say they will. We actually had a problem with our humidifier, and I called them to see if it was covered. After confirming it was, I explained what the problem was, and they had a guy come out and fix it. Unfortunately, the guy didn't know anything about that particular item, and I still had to pay $60 dollars for him to come over. On top of that, I called Landmark, and then they told me my item wasn't covered. It was just a waste of trip, a waste of money, and they couldn't get the right person to come over, even after I gave them a thorough explanation of what was wrong. I was not happy with the fact that I paid the money, and wasted a lot of my time.

Yi Chen
July 7th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT

Their customer support was very good and responsive. They followed up well, and are pleasant to work with. Plus, the contract is good and in time. They communicate well and get the issues fixed.

Deidric Cave
July 7th, 2017 Tooele, UT

I had the house re-keyed when I moved in, and they offered good customer service. Another time, the warranty didn't cover my leaky dishwasher, however, they put me in touch with someone that could fix it. Overall, it's been a positive experience.

Gary Burke
July 7th, 2017 Twin Falls, ID

We needed to use warranty on our air-conditioner, and do the start up on it. What it needed was more Freon, and they were able to install it effectively. Speaking to their representatives was very good. They were on top of any incident that came up, and had it resolved very well.

Susan Whitehead
July 7th, 2017 Cleburne, TX

The bottom of my pool filter cracked, so Landmark sent over a pool company to replace the filter, and everything went well. Also, customer support has been really good, and very prompt. They work to get somebody over that can help us, and I appreciate that.

Loren Brown
July 7th, 2017 Casa Grande, AZ

They're timely, effective, and balanced! The ice maker in our fridge stopped working once. We called Landmark, they called the repair company, repair company fixed it, and problem solved. Simple as that! I'd recommend them to anybody.

Alfred Buchanan
July 7th, 2017 Friendswood, TX

I talked to a really nice lady, who was very responsive, however, it was going to take them about 4 days to get a plumber over. In the meantime, I called a friend of mine, who fixed the plumbing problem for free. I have nothing against Landmark, but the company they wanted to use was 4 days behind.

Richard Trevino
July 7th, 2017 Friendswood, TX

So far, their customer support has been good. They get a hold of us either by phone or email. Scheduling everything was also fine. They seem to have the best value.

David & April Story
July 7th, 2017 Lehi, UT

They referred someone very quickly when our air-conditioner was failing, Plus, they were good. Their representatives responded to us right away.

Jim Snelling
July 7th, 2017 Bells, TX

Every time we've used it, we've had really good service and they repaired or replaced the appliance that wasn't working. I just don't like their automated answering service.

Juanita Sosa
July 7th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

It was recommended by my realtor when I bought my house. The service representatives have always been great. They've always been really good technicians who come to fix what I've needed. I had my microwave fixed, I've had a hard time getting a hold of them, but I was able speak to a Landmark representative. She was very helpful in getting me somebody to help. It took a long to get that fixed, but the technicians that they sent came and did a very good job. They also sent a very good guy to fix my AC. They had some wire that was crossed when they built the house, and he had to fix that, and then he had to order a part, and he came back and fixed that too. So I've had no problems with them. They were very helpful. I haven't had any problems. When I had to have problems addressed, they took care of it right away.

James & Hyeweon Ross
July 7th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

One of our friends had a good experience and recommended it. It's been okay. Sometimes the companies that you're assigned are little slow to fetch service technicians or bring the parts in, which we are having trouble with sometimes. Landmark Home Warranty itself has been pretty prompt in receiving and trying to settle the service requests, though. We needed to have the faucet fixed, and then it wasn't completely fixed, so we had to get the re-service, so sometimes we feel like maybe the technicians are not at a top skill level. We have oven parts that need to be fixed, and they brought in the wrong part and it's almost been a week now, and I'm still waiting for him today, so it's kind of a struggle. They respond to me quickly, and they're nice, wonderful, trying to listen to the problems, or trying to help out. I appreciate that, but we'd like to have more quality service from the service company.

Chad and Amber Brown
July 7th, 2017 Coppell, TX

We've had good experiences, we haven't had any problems; everyone is really nice. The only thing is that they're not very good with entering the information in their computer, so if I talk to someone, you have to send your house inspection even though it had already been sent before, but that was the only thing. I do like that they follow up to see if everything was taken care of, and they also text, either to let you know or to remind you that someone's coming out, and also to make sure that everything was okay, or if you want to take like a little brief survey, you can, and let them know. We actually have used our warranty quite a few times. We thought our AC was going out, they came out and fixed that, I had pest control come out, and for the pump in our pool; the motor went out so they replaced that, too. Honestly we chose them because they had that option where you could add your pool to the warranty.

James and Heather Richardson
July 7th, 2017 Celina, TX

They were regionally-based, not nationally-based, and at the time 5 years ago they were small, so I thought that they would be able to provide better service. I'm currently using them for my refrigerator so I'm in the process of getting my refrigerator being fixed. Specifically the customer support has always been very helpful and professional, courteous. They're fair to their customers. They're very good.

Edgar Allan
July 7th, 2017 Arizona City, AZ

We had an HVAC failure and 107-degree weather in Arizona; they had a technician here the next day, they had it repaired, after ordering parts by the following week. I think that was outstanding in this kind of weather. Excellent customer service so far; nice people to talk to. It was originally offered by our real estate agent.

Paer and Adrian Bergkvist
July 7th, 2017 Carrollton, TX

My realtor told me to go with them. They've been responsive and timely; I filed the claim and they got somebody out, and everything went fine.

Karen York-Fair
July 7th, 2017 Boise, ID

It was my first house that I had bought by myself, and someone else purchased the warranty as a gift. Customer support is great. They have always responded within a few minutes of my calling. Everytime I've call it's been something a little urgent, and I'd have it resolved within the day. They are very reputable, they keep their word, and they're very customer-oriented. I really enjoy working with them, and they follow up, so that's really important. They follow up to make sure that you're happy. When I was renovating my house and the hot water heater was not operational, and I knew that it had been operational when I purchased the house, they sent the plumbing company out and the man could not resolve the problem. I called and complained, and they sent someone else out right away, who was more familiar with that model and who fixed it. I actually had called someone else, too, and they credited me for the cost, so that was very, very good.They were not stingy about sending another plumber out when the first one didn't work out.

Colby/Emily Allred
July 7th, 2017 St George, UT

Customer support always has been really positive, they get everything always taken care of fast, and I feel like I got more than I paid for. They were recommended by our realtor, and right after we bought the house, the fridge went out and they sent somebody here. They repaired the fridge and then they left, but they sent somebody back out the next day because it needed a compressor. They replaced the compressor and our fridge repair was done really quick so everything's been positive. I would recommend to anybody to buy a house with that kind of warranty.

Leslie Andersen
July 7th, 2017 St George, UT

We got the warranty when we first bought our house, and we just continued with it. Right now we're trying to use it. Our air-conditioner isn't working and we're having problems getting them to resolve it and get the problem taken care of. We're actually a little frustrated with the customer service. We've had people here like 5 times, and we're still having problems. It's just been one thing after another and they just need to replace it, but they just keep sending and more and more people out to try something out, and it doesn't work, and we're a little frustrated.