Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Teresa

August 11th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Customer support has been fantastic! I've actually been surprised as to how fast they are and how eager they are to fixing issues we've had. They immediately took care of all the problems we've had with our house appliances. They're easy to get a hold of.

JillJud

August 11th, 2017 St George, UT

My washing machine broke, and the part that they needed to fix it didn't exist anymore, so Landmark just replaced the whole thing. Overall, I think they've been great!

Jacob Yates

August 11th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

They've been very easy to work with, very friendly, and helpful throughout our claims. I had a plumbing issue, and my contact when I called Landmark was great help! He gave me an estimate of when I would hear from the vendors that would come over, and followed up with the process from beginning to end, making sure we were satisfied with their service.

Earl Younger

August 11th, 2017 Mountain Home, ID

It's been a pretty good experience so far. Both of the claims I've had were done quickly and efficiently.

Jay&Wendy

August 11th, 2017 Spanish Fork, UT

We've had nothing but good experience with them. We had 4 claims and they were quick to cover them. They replaced our whole air conditioner!

Rick

August 11th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

Their customer support is mixed; sometimes They're really good, and sometimes it's difficult to get a hold of someone, even after leaving several emails and voicemails. It takes them days to get back to me, so it's been a good and bad experience.

Catherine

August 11th, 2017 Seabrook, TX

My experiences with their customer service has been good. I actually had a lock come out, and everything worked out just fine.

Alex

August 11th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

I've used them for my A/C and pest control, and the people that I've dealt with have been pretty good. Plus, They're the cheapest service around.

Brenda

August 11th, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ

I've only used the warranty once, and they did a great job! They were obviously very busy because we expected them for 2 days, but the technician was very professional. He got the job done as quickly as he could, and we got our A/C working just fine after that.

Robert Kelley

August 11th, 2017 Cedar Park, TX

they've always treated me fairly, and were very professional. They contacted the appropriate people to come out and fix the problem. If something wasn't quite right with the technician or the job itself, Landmark's customer support was more than willing to step up and correct the problem. They just treat their customer well, and overall, I think They're a good company. They do what they say They're going to do.

Brockman

August 11th, 2017 Weatherford, TX

A lot of my appliances stopped working on a fairly new house, so Landmark provided people to come and fix them, and they did a good job. Customer support itself has been good as well.

Jaleene

August 11th, 2017 Star, ID

I had a breaker go down in my breaker box recently, and they had somebody out within 24 hours. The company they sent out was on top of their customer service, and I liked how they solved the problem.

Derek

August 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

Every time I call, I talk to someone very friendly and very helpful. I actually used them for pest control, and they were able to connect me to a company and send a person out pretty quickly. There's one thing that I noticed though; my payments to Landmark were a little more expensive than what the pest control would have been.

Robbie&Joe

August 11th, 2017 Hurst, TX

The website is user friendly, so it's easy to go online and request a service. Also, customer support has always been fast to respond, and they've offered a friendly service. I was very impressed when they came to fix our plumbing leakage. They discovered that the pipes weren't built properly, and that it was going to be a bigger job than expected, so they called Landmark to see if it was covered. Thankfully, it was, and I'm glad that it wouldn't fall back on me.

Bhalchandra

August 11th, 2017 Cypress, TX

I called them to get one of my appliances fixed. They just took down my information, the providers called soon after and came over. It was a pretty seamless process. they've done a good job.

Robert Kasperlain

August 11th, 2017 McKinney, TX

The pilot on our water heater went out, so we used our warranty for that. They took care of it really quickly, and the company that they used was great. I have a limited experience with them, but so far, it's been really good.

Donald&Michelle

August 11th, 2017 Richmond, TX

Their customer service has been great! They just recently replaced a pool filter and swapped it out; it was awesome. That would've cost me over a thousand bucks with labor, so everything's been great. I've had other home warranties that were terrible, but Landmark is way better.

Caleb

August 11th, 2017 Layton, UT

It's a pretty simple service. My A/C broke down and sent over a contractor to get it fixed within a week.

Robert&Virginia

August 11th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

All of the problems I've had have been handled immediately, and their customer support has always provided a good experience. Well recently we had a leak in one of our bathrooms, and they had somebody out to fix it. It was handled properly and rapidly. They've always handled it to my satisfaction and right on time.

David

August 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I used my warranty a couple of days ago, and it hasn't been resolved yet. I was given the wrong answer twice, and the contractor was a jerk. My experience has not been so good.

Louis

August 11th, 2017 Orem, UT

Somebody came out took care of my stove pretty quickly, and that just made me feel like we got our money's worth for that. It's nice to know upfront what I'm going to pay and what the service includes. they've actually done a good job with getting a contractor out here pretty quickly. On top of that, Landmark's customer support is very polite, and They're great with getting me the information I need.

Kelvin Gipson

August 11th, 2017 Katy, TX

I like that you can request a service online, it's very convenient. I actually used it already, and we were able to get in contact with a repair person the next day, so that was nice. This is much better than our previous home warranty company.

Rhonda

August 11th, 2017 Fresno, TX

They're an awesome company, and I like them! If anybody needs a home warrant, choose Landmark. It's the best company out there.

C.G.

August 11th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

I just needed to get my locks changed out for a new house that I purchased, and although my experience with them is limited, it has been good.

K.R.

August 11th, 2017 Humble, TX

Our calls have been answered properly, and they've successfully scheduled contractors to come out and do the work we needed. It's been a positive experience.

Zachary&Carrie

August 11th, 2017 Coppell, TX

Our A/C wasn't working properly, so they assigned a contractor to come over, but after a week without luck, I called them back. They did some research, called around and found somebody for us the next day, so we really appreciated that.

Cindy

August 11th, 2017 Arizona City, AZ

The service is always excellent, and They're there 24 hours a day, so their representatives have been great.

Graeme

August 11th, 2017 McKinney, TX

It's a pretty helpful customer support. I don't remember anything bad from them. I needed to get re-key service and I just called up, they scheduled the appointment, and that was it.

Jamie Frampton

August 11th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT

Impeccable! Landmark Home Warranty is great! I've used them twice, and they had someone over here right away. I'm totally happy and satisfied.

Brandford and Susan Gilbert

August 11th, 2017 McKinney, TX

They're a very decent company. I made a phone call and told them what my problem was, and they set up the repair process for me with no question. It was a very simple process, and so far, everything with them has been good.

Charles

August 11th, 2017 Pocatello, ID

I had a plumbing issue, and although their customer support was okay, their nearest technician was 150 miles away. We were really disappointed because that's just not acceptable. They had me wait for 7 days to get my pipe fixed. They need to have local technicians instead of having them half a state away.

Sindy

August 11th, 2017 Henderson, NV

Although their customer support is friendly and took care of some of my issues in an efficient manner, this last time I filed a claim nobody has responded. I'm not very happy with that. I find the whole process to be a pain and hard to deal with.

Sylva

August 11th, 2017 Caldwell, ID

The representatives have been very helpful. In our first week here, our bathtub leaked everywhere, and they were quick to respond.

Bradford

August 11th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I've had very few issues with their customer support, so overall, they've been very good. Our water heater was replaced the same day we called, so that was great. However, we did call once for something that was not covered, which we didn't know about, and they still sent someone out, and I had to pay for that.

Heung-For

August 11th, 2017 Hillsboro, OR

It's been a satisfactory service so far. Our refrigerator stopped working once, and Landmark had another company come over and fix it. The other company made an appointment with us, and we just paid a trade fee and the service was done. Afterwards, Landmark followed up with us to make sure they did everything correctly, so it's all been good.

Roy

August 11th, 2017 St George, UT

they've been good with sending out technicians that get the job done. The representatives have been pretty good and prompt, they do an excellent job. Everything's been very positive.

David and Nancy Lutter

August 11th, 2017 Goodyear, AZ

When our air-conditioning system failed, we called them and they gave us a number to call, it was for an A/C company. They said it would take them about 6 days to come over and take a look at it, and when I asked what I was supposed to do without A/C in the meantime, they said 'that's your problem'! It was such a negative experience!

Penny McCutcheon

August 11th, 2017 Tomball, TX

Their customer support's service varies. I've used the warranty several times, and a few times they've been fantastic, but one time went bad.

Jim

August 11th, 2017 Bells, TX

I have several properties, and Landmark has been good on all of them. Plus, they had a good price when I purchased their service. I just don't like their automated phone service when I want to speak to a live person.

Richard and Janet Poss

August 11th, 2017 Casa Grande, AZ

The first time we needed to use it was for our shower. I was out of town, and my wife didn't know how it worked, so Landmark was very helpful in getting somebody out there that day to fix the counter faucet. Our experience was a bit feisty, but overall, it was positive.

Heather

August 11th, 2017 Lewisville, TX

After looking at different home warranty companies, it seemed like Landmark had the best deal for the dollar. Usually, they've been quick to respond. They call within 24 hours of filing a claim, so they've done a pretty good job about sending out contractors in a timely manner. We live in Texas, and we were on vacation out of the country when our A/C went out. My sister and mother-in-law stayed at home, so we called Landmark right away. They immediately took care of things, and had a technician over the same day. It's kind of nice not having to worry about that because everything was done in a quickly manner, and I was still able to enjoy my vacation!

William

August 11th, 2017 Dallas, TX

It's a very good customer service. Our fridge went out basically 4 days after we bought the house, and they sent someone out. The technician got the part installed, and did everything quickly; he did a great job!

Kaylie

August 11th, 2017 Manor, TX

We wanted to schedule some test services, so I reached out to them and told them what I wanted to do, and I they found the nearest company for us. That company then reached out to us, we didn't have to call them to schedule anything. Landmark has just really great about communicating with us throughout the whole process. They even call afterwards to make sure that everything went really well, so I'm satisfied with their customer support.

Oscar

August 11th, 2017 Frisco, TX

My experience with Landmark's customer service has been fantastic! They've always answered my question, and always try to figure out the best solution for me. I understand that there's a lot of clients and customers that pay for this service, but I think it'd be perfect if they were a little quicker.

Tammy

August 11th, 2017 Humble, TX

I'm a realtor myself, and I really liked the salesman. He was not pushy, and told me the benefits of using them over other companies that I've used to give to my clients. Plus, They're quick, and can even fill out a claim online. Their customer support is very courteous, and Landmark just stands by their word.

Lynn&James

August 11th, 2017 Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA

Our house was so hot that the renters in our house had to go to a hotel! Landmark has good customer service, and they've sent out good companies to fix our A/C numerous times. It's not their fault though, our system is pretty old, but the times they've sent someone, they've been thorough, very nice and always got to the bottom of the problem.

David and Lela Rice

August 11th, 2017 Twin Falls, ID

Customer support has been very good. Every time I contact them for questions, they call me back and send someone out to look at my problem. I think they're a good and caring company, and they seem like the really put the customer's needs as of their own.

August 11th, 2017 Celina, TX

I use the warranty every yea. It's part of my air-conditioner tune up, and they've done well with taking their contractors that come out. I've also have appliances fixed and I have not had any issue with any of their contractors that they've chosen. I think what makes them even more reasonable is that their pricing is good. It's gone up a little bit over the years, but they've tried to cover more things. For example, they cover, at least, a portion of A/C Freon, and other big appliances that other companies don't cover. Plus, I live in a rural area, and it's really hard to find a contractor that will drive up to my home, but Landmark gets one over.

Cathy

August 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

It was a true hassle to deal with their customer support, so my experience with them has been poor. I live in a place where the weather is 100 degrees, and when our A/C went out on a Sunday, I placed the claim online and didn't get an answer. When I called back, it was impossible to talk to somebody because I couldn't get past their voice response. I emailed them, asking how to get a hold of somebody through the phone, and they never answered them. They just had me answer a lot of questions before giving me the contractor's information. He never called like Landmark said he would, so after trying to leave him a voice message, I emailed Landmark so they could provide another contractor. Fortunately, the technician was able to squeeze me into their schedule and fix the problem that same day. However, my complaint is with Landmark. I asked them on two separate emails 'please tell me how to get to your voice response because I wish to talk to somebody', and there was no response to that. Then they emailed me, asking why I gave them a 3-star rating! After replying with all the e-mail scheme, they said 'oh, you're supposed to 'reply all' instead of just replying to the person that sent you the email', so now it was my fault they didn't answer my questions! They even sent out a plumber once, but it turned out he wasn't really a plumber. He had a technician on the phone, and wasn't able to fix our problem.

Chad

August 11th, 2017 Porter, TX

the customer support's been good. They're pretty fast, polite and everything else when it comes to friendly in need to talk to. They came out 3 times, when all my A/C needed was more Freon. They could've gotten it the first time, but the warranty allows them to check for certain things, so the process slowed them down a bit.