Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Ann Marie Smith

July 10th, 2017 Cave Creek, AZ

Our faucet broke in the kitchen, and the plumber took a while to come over. He couldn't fix it correctly, so we just had another plumber come and replumb the whole house. Our good experience was when our A/C and pool filter got fixed; they did it like they should have. It was really good. Overall, Landmark is good, however, the contractors that they send over have not done well.

Scott Case

July 10th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

My washing machine's computer board went out. They came over and replaced, then got it up and running again without a problem. Besides, the people I spoke to were easy to deal with. From my experience, they're a good company.

Frank Escalante

July 10th, 2017 Roseburg, OR

I used the warranty to fix my A/C unit, and it only cost me $60. They handled my issue and took care of it pretty much promptly. Also, their support team was excellent.

Jodee/Scott Pike

July 10th, 2017 Rockwall, TX

We've made a request online, and they followed up with it promptly, so their representatives were great. Also, the service calls have been made promptly.

Patricia Gray

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

It's just been a very good service. Also, their customer support was very good. I appreciate that.

July 10th, 2017 Nampa, ID

The only time I've had to use the warranty is when I had to the locks changed in my house, and things were fine. The representatives were informative, and they answered all my questions. Plus, their choice of contractor was kind of easy.

Lindsay Nielson

July 10th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

Customer support was very good, they did what they were asked to do. They just sent over a guy, and fixed my disposal in 2 days.

Lidia McGinnis

July 10th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

They've fixed my stove, and changed my locks. So far, everything has been good. Plus, their representatives were okay.

Luong Duc

July 10th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

I have no complaints about them. I'm very happy with the service they provide.

Wes & Ann Mallory

July 10th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

We've used them a couple of times, and they've called back each time, and followed up on everything that we've requested. Actually, they had somebody over the next morning when we needed our A/C to be fixed. They've just been really efficient and very good.

Corinne Moctezuma

July 10th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Usually, as soon as I put in a claim online, or as I call, I'll get a call from our contractors within 12 hours. No more than a half a day. I've used my warranty when my refrigerator went out, and since it couldn't be fixed, Landmark paid out the max amount that they could for my fridge, and I was able to get a fridge right away. Their customer service representatives have always helped me get in contact with the contractors. Also, they've been very responsive and quick. The best thing I like about Landmark is the responsiveness.

Susan O'Brien

July 10th, 2017 Arlington, TX

My air-conditioner was leaking, and they came out and took care of it within 24 hours. Everything has been extremely positive.

Salvadore Liburdi

July 10th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

Although I haven't had to use it yet, customer support has been great, and very informative.

Mark Meredith

July 10th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

It took them 3 days to fix my problem, but other than that, the service is excellent.

Joseph Palmer

July 10th, 2017 Boise, ID

It's been a very positive experience. They fixed my A/C, and it took them about 3 days to make sure everything got fixed. It was just excellent.

Lindsay Quackenbush

July 10th, 2017 Glendale, AZ

The representatives always answer the phone very quickly, and they put me on hold for very long. They seem pretty knowledgeable as well, and they're just really thorough with their questions and feedback. I immediately get an email with the contractors that are going to come over, so it's really efficient. It was a really easy process. They were here the next day and fixed it. They've just ben awesome!

Ralph McGahagin

July 10th, 2017 San Marcos, TX

I'm happy with the service. I've had to call their representatives already, and they've been very responsive. The service request was filled quickly, however, it's a complicated process to actually get to the service request.

Francesco Rossi

July 10th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

So far, so good! I needed their warranty for the pest control guys, and they came over and took care of it! It's been great.

Vincent Sharp

July 10th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

This warranty was what was offered when we purchased our house. We've had good experiences with customer support, and they're responsive. We had a leakage from our air-conditioning unit in the attic. The drain line had come undone and was leaking into one of the upstairs bathrooms, and they responded quickly, got the broken pipe replaced, and everything worked well after that.

Brenda McDaniel

July 10th, 2017 Austin, TX

The reason I chose Landmark than to the other guys is that they seem to have more coverage, for the amount of money that I have available. They were able to solve my problem, but I hard to sort of yell at them a little. They kept referring me to a company that wouldn't even call me back, so I told them they weren't reliable. After that, they referred me to a couple of real good people, and it worked like a charm. He fixed my A/C within 20 minutes. Overall, I've been real happy with them, but the first experience I had with them was not positive.

RL / SL

July 10th, 2017 St George, UT

It's been very good. I've had 4 claims, and they were able to solve all 4 in a timely manner. They have quality people and quality contractors. They fixed our problems within probably 45 minutes, so their timing on that was very fast. I would definitely recommend them.

A.K.

July 10th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I chose them because they seemed to have the lowest service fee, and some of the most comprehensive service. Their representatives were great, in terms of getting things scheduled, not so much for follow ups. They sent unexperienced contractors to fix my heater, who simply collected their fee and left. They didn't know how to fix the problem. I ended up paying my own HVAC person to fix the problem, without Landmark. They also sent somebody over to fix my garage door, and it was a temporary fix. The contractor recommended a new motor, so I followed up with Landmark, and to this day, I haven't heard back from them.

Sammy Trevino

July 10th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

My A/C ran out, and I called Landmark Warranty, and they had a contractor headed my way within a few hours to look at it; so I'd say it's been an excellent service so far.

Audrey Ference

July 10th, 2017 Austin, TX

So far, their representatives have been great. They sent someone out to fix my A/C when it broke.

C.D.

July 10th, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ

I needed to use the warranty recently, when my air conditioning unit ran out, and they had somebody call me within 2 hours; in Arizona, that's critical. I do have to say that it was initially very difficult to reach them, but they solved the problem. It's been very good.

Tiisaimoyo And Chianon Mutsiwegota

July 10th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

It satisfied all of our needs in regard to what coverage is offered, and we had some good feedback from other people that have used Landmark before, so we decided to go with them. They've been super helpful in making sure that everything is complete in the service call. Plus, they're super responsive, and haven't had to wait longer than 5 minutes to be able to speak to somebody. It's a very reliable service; very good.

Lafrances Ellis

July 10th, 2017 Coolidge, AZ

I would say their support team is very fast. I haven't had any problems with them, and would definitely rate them excellent!

Andres Pena

July 10th, 2017 Round Rock, TX

They've been very helpful and very quick to respond our claims that we make online. and they've been pretty good so far. We've been going back and forth with them recently, due to a leaky pipe, and they've helped me get some plumbers out here to access where it's come from.

Dan and Rebecca Perry

July 10th, 2017 Herriman, UT

I've used them a few times already, and they've offered a very good support. Actually, I had Landmark help me find and A/C group that could come in and fix my system, and it's all been positive so far.

Charles and Dorothy Cook

July 10th, 2017 Cedar City, UT

There was an occasion where one of our garage doors had a problem. They sent somebody over, checked it out, found the issue, fixed it, and now we're back in order. I'm actually happy with the service because they do everything. Plus, I sleep more now.

Shannon Peterson

July 10th, 2017 Magna, UT

Landmark Home Warranty was one of the better warranties in my area, so that's why I chose them. Customer service is really great! They helped me, answered all of my questions that I had, and made it a very easy process. My water heater and A/C broke, and they had someone come out within a week or two, depending on the company they hired. It all worked out very easily. They are just so positive!

Andrew/Jessica Rice

July 10th, 2017 Dallas, TX

Customer support has been good; very prompt.

Michael Consavage

July 10th, 2017 Vail, AZ

My experiences with their customer support has been pretty simple and short. When we call, we tell them what the problem is, and everything is followed up with right away. They make sure everything is taken care of. I've use it twice so far, and the both issues were resolved within 3 days. Overall, it's the exact opposite of the previous company we had, and a we're just happy with them.

Hendrick Gesnik

July 10th, 2017 Houston, TX

So far, they've been very prompt on my needs. They've fixed my garbage disposal and a pump; it's all been good.

Asaf Gonzalez

July 10th, 2017 Forney, TX

I just looked at the reviews, and that was one of the companies that have okay reviews, so I picked them. The first couple of times everything was okay, until actually 3 weeks go it just went downhill. I needed to use it when my AC ran out, and I called landmark, and it just seems that they just don't really care. They worked with this one contractor, and I never got a phone call, either from the contractor or the home warranty company. I had to call them myself, and it was a just a big old fiasco, so lately it hasn't been good. You call them to find out what's going on, and they promise you that they'll get back with you, or they're gonna get ahold of the contractor, which may never happen, and you end up needing to call the contractor yourself and ask what's going on.

Christina Dilley

July 10th, 2017 Layton, UT

It was chosen for me when I bought my house; it came with it so we just stayed with it. It's been a good experience, I'm glad I bought it. Their customer support has been pretty good. I've used it a couple of times and the only glitch I've had was with the technical support. My account hasn't been working online, but when I call them they've been really responsive.

Jon and Gail Coleman

July 10th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I'm not totally satisfied with their customer support. My A/C wasn't working, and they sent people each time I called them, and it was still not working. I had to pay a service fee each time. On top of that, they sent the same company over and over, because they said they had to take ownership of their problem and work. Finally, I called them and told them to replace it, but the person I spoke to said they'd send someone from another company. The person came over, and determined it just needed Freon, and the first company never diagnosed it properly! I ended up paying a lot to get it repaired. It's working fine now, but that was a terrible, frustrating situation. They should've refunded some of the service fees. Plus, they went up on their pricing this year, which also didn't make me happy. I wasn't totally happy with their service, and now I'm paying more for it.

Shawn & Kevin Mccray

July 10th, 2017 Grand Prairie, TX

Customer support is very good; every time I've had to file a claim they submit the claim information immediately. When my AC went out in the middle of the summer here in Texas, which was no fun, they immediately found someone and got me taken care of ASAP. When my unit had to be replaced they didn't gave me a hard time about it, they just work really fast to get my problems resolved. I chose them because at the time, their contract looked like it covered everything that I needed, and I like the annual premium calls. It was affordable. Now I am switching from them because they've redone the contract and the calls now just don't compete with other companies, I hate to move but because they changed the warranty and their pricing has gone up, I'm gonna have to switch.

Glenn and Cynthia Colby

July 10th, 2017 Arlington, TX

It was offered through our mortgage lender. They've been good so far; we've only had to use them twice. One time a spring broke on our garage door. We called them and they had somebody come out here like the next day, and it was fixed.

Rick Luzardo

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

We went with them because it's what our realtor recommended. Our experience with their customer support was very nice. I just called about my water heater, and they sent out a technician.

Dean Bunkowske

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

The warranty was part of the sale of my house. Customer support was very courteous. They got to the point with my issues quickly. The garbage disposal went out and I called and they sent out a repairman right away, and they replaced the broken garbage disposal on that same day.

Jose Lopez

July 10th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

It's a good company that I have actually recommended to another person. They provided me whatever I needed, and I'm satisfied. My experience with customer support was pretty good. They answered the phone and they did a good job. Everything was pretty good because when I call, whoever is in charge there answers the phone, and they send me with the person that's gonna be in charge on the job that they're gonna do, so pretty good on that.

July 10th, 2017 Frisco, TX

We used, right away, the re-keying services that they have. They were here the next day, re-keying the whole house. Plus, the representatives answer the calls very quickly, and schedule whatever is needed.

Nate & Chelsie Kofford

July 10th, 2017 Argyle, TX

So far, they've been pretty good. They're very responsive, and they don't seem to have any issues. I filed a claim online, and they call me within an hour or so, and had somebody repair whatever needed to be repaired, so it's been pretty flawless. My first home warranty company messed up my home, but this isn't the case with Landmark, so I've been happy.

July 10th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Landmark sent a technician out right away, about the next day or so, when my AC blower went out. I actually had the part in my truck, so they were able to fix it pretty quickly. On top of that, the representatives have been pretty good.

Christa Scott

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

They generally get back to you pretty quick when you request for help online. The problem I had was that they generally use smaller companies, or just one-man teams, and you can't find anything about these people coming to your house. Besides that, I'd say that during the day, the support team is fine. However, the support at night is lacking.

Gary & Laura Curtis

July 10th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

The main reason we purchased Landmark Home Warranty was because they covered a rekeying on a new home that we bought. They were very nice people, and I was really pleased with the service.

Jonathan Daniel

July 10th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

I put a claim online because our A/C wasn't working well, and they called us within 24 hours. They gave us the information of the contractor, whom we made an appointment with, and after then Landmark called to check-in and make sure everything had gone well. So far, everyone has been very professional, and we've been pretty satisfied. Besides, their representatives were very responsive and polite.

Pamela Hooton

July 10th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

They've been very helpful with getting in contact with a contractor to help us with our refrigerator They made sure that we had everything that we needed, especially with the company, to come and fix our refrigerator. On top of that, they made sure that the company came out and that we were satisfied with service. Landmark is a great company.

Jayson Housson

July 10th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

They're pretty good when you call and tell them what's going on. They get a hold of someone very quickly, and that's pretty helpful.