Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Bruce Aug

October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

There's usually long wait times when you call, and that is not fun. I would prefer to call in so I could explain the situation to a person instead of using the website. I had an issue with the shower going with the faucets, so I called and scheduled a person to come. The person they assigned to me was probably seventy miles away from our house, but we're in Austin. It's not like we are in a remote place, so I thought it was kind of ridiculous. I asked them to send someone who was closer but they said no. I had another issue with my air-conditioning, and since it's Texas it's really hot. They couldn't send someone that would be there within 4 days, so I told them that wasn't acceptable. They changed it to someone else that was more likely to get down on the same day. It's just frustrating that they don't have a lot of options when you have an issue.

Andrew & Trisha Goldsmith

October 11th, 2017 Kingwood, TX

It has been excellent. I once called Landmark and told them we had a clogged pipe. They arranged for a plumbing company to handle it for us, and it was done appropriately. Their follow up and customer service is excellent.

Andrew Smith

October 11th, 2017 Lehi, UT

We needed too use it once for a leak that we had in our AC pipe. They sent out Ego Air people to come and look at it. Every time they came, they sent somebody different, and each one told us the problem was a different thing. Sometimes they said it was a problem that wouldn't be covered and other times they said it would be covered. Landmark hasn't been able to get a hold of Ego Air yet to come and fix the problem, so we are still waiting on them.

Barbara Raschke

October 11th, 2017 Twin Falls, ID

Everything has been excellent. They follow up with their customers and make sure that everything is ok. I really like that.

Emily Metcalf

October 11th, 2017 Heber City, UT

They are very responsive, helpful, and they keep track of what they have done and what we need. The first time we called them was because there seemed to be a leak. I called them and they arranged for a plumber to come by and check it out. It was all very quick.

Frances Champagne

October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

They have been very friendly, clear, and understanding of what we needed. They were also very god with the follow up. We've only used it once when we had to get the house re-keyed. The call was really quick and informative and they dispatched the re-key service very quickly. The make sure that the services that need to be done get done in a timely way.

Richard And Shirlene Ross

October 11th, 2017 Nampa, ID

So far it has been very good. The air-conditioner was making a lot of noise once and it was resolved fairly well. We also had our furnace serviced and that went well.

Ovenson Louidor

October 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

It is a good home warranty company. It has been really good, every-time I called they've bee very helpful and responsive. Just recently I needed to use my warranty on my AC for tune up and repair and they got someone out here within a day.

Nancy Jo Mitchell

October 11th, 2017 Wimberley, TX

They have been excellent. I used their service recently because my air conditioning went out and they sent somebody. They had to replace the air handler but they did it within two days. Every time I've called for anything they've sent somebody right away, and I haven't had to wait. Everybody they've sent has been highly qualified as well.

Danielle Metz

October 11th, 2017 Tempe, AZ

Customer service was very helpful and they did their job well. Once we called them because the microwave was not working, so they came and fixed it.

Richard And Robin Christiansen

October 11th, 2017 Salem, OR

They have been great. I've used them for years and they've done fine. Usually they just come out and take care of the problem.

Rich Batten And Kristie Olsen

October 11th, 2017 Washington, UT

Customer Support has been fantastic, in fact that's one of the reasons I decided to stay with Landmark. It was nice to talk to somebody that was in the state, knew the area, and could help us. When I spoke with them, they were all on-track, very knowledgeable, courteous and open to service requests. They get things done, assign the contractor, and get the process going right away, and that's exactly what you need, to get things fixed right away. The latest service call we made was probably a month and a half ago. It was about our 9 year old washing machine. It jammed, they opened a service request, and sent a technician out as soon as they could. Since it was a weekend, they sent someone first thing on Tuesday morning and they got here right away and did an evaluation. It turned out that the main bearing had gone out, which was pretty catastrophic. It ended up being a price of around 12 hundred dollars to repair, so we called Landmark after we submitted the response and they answered on the same day. We settled for a buy out for $575, which was enough to buy a brand new washing machine of comparable quality. I was very happy with it. It took about a week from the moment it happen till the following Sunday when the machine was delivered. We have had some 7 experiences and they've all been favorable. They've met and exceeded my expectations.

Raul Arizola

October 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

It has been great. I needed it for our ceiling fan work, they came out and fixed it. They also came when I needed a water heater to be replaced and they got the job done really well too.

Jeffrey Rothrock

October 11th, 2017 Taylor, TX

I don't have any issues with them. During the summer we had some problems with our air conditioners and they got me set up and actually got it fixed in the same day.

Rebekah Sappington

October 11th, 2017 Midvale, UT

I've worked for them before and they're very efficient. They're incredibly courteous, professional, and they get things done in a timely manner. Every time I've had to use it, it's always simple. I just tell them what's wrong, pay my service fee, and it's done.

Ashwin Menon

October 11th, 2017 Frisco, TX

I get pretty good feedback and service from them. I had plumbing issues and I opened a ticket to report it. Within 1 hour, they got me in touch with a company and it all went according to the schedule. Everything was done professionally.

Ashlee

October 11th, 2017 Hurricane, UT

They have been good to work with through some of their contractors. A couple of weeks ago my fridge needed a repair and they were good about getting somebody out here. They okayed the parts that were needed to fix it real quick, but the contractor took forever to do it.

Lutchmin Benson

October 11th, 2017 Meridian, ID

I love it, it has been great and I have no regrets. I've used it about 4 times since I've been in this home. The first time I used them it took them less than 12 hours for them to send someone out here, which was impressive. Later my refrigerator went and the appliance guy said it would cost more to repair it than to get a new appliance. I was very impressed with the way they handled that. They didn't question it, they didn't make any fuss or anything to send me a check to replace the refrigerator. Another time my air conditioner went out and it was a hundred degrees outside. I called Landmark and they called an air conditioner guy who didn't call me back for 5 hours or so. I called them again and they just recommended someone else who was there the next morning. They want the customer to be taken care of, to make sure that things are done right and I appreciate that. It's really impressive.

Terry And Carmen Gilbert

October 11th, 2017 Floresville, TX

Customer support has actually always been very good. Every time I call Landmark everything goes smoothly. They are always friendly and most of the time I get a follow up call from them. The most recent time I used them was about three weeks ago when a faucet in my bathtub was leaking. I called them and told them what was going on and they got a hold of a plumber. The plumber got in touch with me, came out and fixed it. Honestly I never have problems with them.

Nada Alkilani

October 11th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

They have been very helpful and respectful. Once my ceiling fan wasn't working, so I gave them a call and they sent someone out to fix it. The only possible thing they improve on is the time it takes them to send help out.

Audra Powell

October 11th, 2017 Siletz, OR

My customer service representative checked in with me, she was pretty awesome. Whenever I filed a claim she sent me back emails immediately to tell me that someone had been dispatched. She also checked in with me to make sure that the contractor had been out to my place. I used the warranty for my HVAC system once. They didn't have a provider in my area, so they told me to use whoever I preferred. I called a guy that I knew would do a good job and afterwards Landmark reimbursed me. I'm a real state agent and I know they're taking good care of my clients as well. My only complain is that they forgot to bill me for several of my home warranties and ended up billing me for everything later.

Jerome A And Tina J Nadolski

October 11th, 2017 Tombstone, AZ

Dealing with customer support has been difficult. We used it a lot when we first bought the house, but we had to jump through a lot of hoops to get stuff covered. It is very misleading when it comes to that. I don't think it's just Landmark, I think it's all the home warranty companies.

Maggie & Richard Howard

October 11th, 2017 La Vernia, TX

Every experience that I've had has been good. There is one thing that can be improved though. It would be nice if they advertised better which services they won't let you order until they receive payment from the titled company. We had some trouble with re-keying because we had to wait for the titled company to do the payment. It wasn't until 3-4 weeks after we moved into our new home that we were able to re-key it.

Cynthia And John Highsmith

October 11th, 2017 Sugar Land, TX

All in all, my experience has been positive. My downstairs air conditioning unit was not working during the summer, so I called them. They sent someone out here very promptly and he did an excellent job. I was very pleased.

William Moore

October 11th, 2017 McKinney, TX

We had one issue in the house with a faucet that was leaking. We called in and they had people over here within 48 hours. They repaired the leaking faucet and got it all fixed. It was a really good experience.

Cole And Celine Leslie

October 11th, 2017 Cedar Park, TX

It has been good. We've had 2 claims with them. Very recently we had one about a faulty dishwasher. We didn't really like the outcome of it, but they were efficient and it was okay in general. We had to buy a new dishwasher because at that point they wouldn't cover it but it wasn't terrible. When they helped us with our AC issues, it was excellent. Since we live in Texas, AC is important, and so the guy came out really quickly and was very effective. Service was good on that occasion.

Kevin Cobb

October 11th, 2017 Star, ID

Customer service was the worst I've ever experienced. They were not available when they said they would be and I never felt like I had good support. I called one Sunday when we had our air conditioning unit go out. According to the website they said they're available 24/7 so I called them in the evening. It went from ringing, to a recording, back to a ring, to another recording, and then back to a ring. It took 17 minutes and no one ever answered and eventually it hung up. I sent an email but I never received a response. I ended up buying a brand new system for $15,000 instead of staying with them. The only positive is that the company that they sent, Dry Pros LLC, were excellent and wonderful. Though they couldn't fix my unit because they couldn't get anything approved by Landmark though.

Robert And Carole Thombs

October 11th, 2017 Richmond, TX

I mean, it's just standard procedure to just contact Landmark, let them know that I have an issue, and they send someone tot check it out. If there's a problem, the contractors will recommend a solution, send it to Landmark for approval and that's what happens. All of the items that we have had repaired have been covered. There's some items, like air conditioners that are actually broken and don't operate anymore that they won't cover.

Janice Delp

October 11th, 2017 Mesquite, TX

Customer service was very nice on the phone, and they helped me get my hot water fixed. They do need to get a better contractor though.

Joyce Majors

October 11th, 2017 Bandera, TX

I had a microwave that just quit working so I called them. They then called some people that did that kind of thing and they got in touch with me to set up a time. They came out, fixed it, and it was all cleared off. It was pretty easy and they did it all well.

Robin Mccormick

October 11th, 2017 Little Elm, TX

Customer service over the phone was excellent. The person that helped me did a wonderful job just making sure that everything was right and covered. She then got the plumber, they gave me his information, we got in touch and it all went well. She then followed up with me to make sure that it all went well. I have no complains whatsoever.

Joshua & Michele Miller

October 11th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

I've only had to use their service once and they were very informative and prompt with their scheduling. It was just for a re-keying and they just scheduled someone local to come out and that was it. They seemed like a good company when they came.

Walter Hamann

October 11th, 2017 Meridian, ID

It's all been very good. I've used it a couple of times and I've got a very decent response and the problems were solved.

Robin Davidson

October 11th, 2017 Schertz, TX

Their customer support has been good, even though I've only used them once. I had trouble with my hot water heater and they tried to hook me up with a plumber. I never received a call from the first plumber, even after I left them my number. Landmark then tried to hook me up with another plumber, but they never called me. In the end they had a different plumber come, and he came out right away.

Daniel & Debbie Allen

October 11th, 2017 Logan, UT

We got it because the offers it had and the coverage it provided. It has been great so far, we did a re-key that went fine.

Roy Meroniuk

October 11th, 2017 Wellton, AZ

I switched to Landmark after a claim with another company didn't work. They waived the 30 day waiting period, I put the claim with them and in the first two days they covered it. They were just great. When I phoned out they looked for a technician right away and they were out there the next day.

Juliana Hernandez

October 11th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Basically, we had some plumbing issues and they had to cut some dry wall to fix it. They left a pretty huge hole in the ceiling, and mentioned that I would get a $65 credit for the dry wall, but the plumbers forgot to submit the pictures to Landmark. I ended up submitting the pictures myself and he just said 'We're just going to give you $45.' I asked them why, and they said it was because the hole seemed to be 4 and a half feet, instead of the 5 feet that the plumbers had mentioned to them. He wanted me too get a picture measuring the hole, saying that I should ask my neighbors for help when they were all out working. He wanted me to get a ladder, a meter, and measure it, which sounded kind of dangerous to me. It was too much, especially since the plumbers should've been the ones to take the pictures in the first place. In the end I was just like 'forget it' and took care of it.

James Ciaverelli

October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

The service was the best that was available at the time, so we went with it. Customer Service is very good.

N.F. & A.G

October 11th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

Customer Support is just fine. The furnace wasn't working properly once so we called them and tried to schedule something during the weekend. They were there first thing on Monday and were able to help us with that.

Siu Kuen (Candy) Wong Lau

October 11th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT

I've only had one transaction with them. We had recently bought a house and needed to re-key all the entrance doors. I called customer service to make an appointment and they just did it for me.

Patricia Joann Szabo

October 11th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

So far it has been good, they've been responsive, and they follow through with everything. I've only called them twice, once to have a shower fixed in the bathroom. It wasn't working right, so I gave them a call. They have been reliable, efficient, and everything has happened quickly. I haven't had to wait much, which is the most important thing.

Nina Babasa

October 11th, 2017 Houston, TX

My experience with them was great. They really tried to help me out if I had any issues, they did their best to resolve it. This one time we were having issues because whoever was assigned to my problem was not responding, but they fixed it right away as soon as I called them.

Patricia Kirk

October 11th, 2017 Meridian, ID

It's been great, whenever I needed the air conditioner to be fixed, the furnace to be serviced, or something to be tuned up, they've always got right back with me. They call me, get things on schedule, and check back to make sure that everything goes well with every visit. They're just a very good company. One time, my washing machine wasn't draining, so I called them. I got somebody out here right that day, and Landmark called me the day after to make sure it had all been fixed. I've been nothing but pleased with them, so that's why I keep renewing my contract with them. I would recommend them to anybody, they've always been very pleasant and prompt.

Kris And Brianna Fryer

October 11th, 2017 Herriman, UT

It's great, they're always friendly and easy to work with. I used their service for my garage door, so they sent someone to fix it. Even though the warranty didn't include what needed to be fixed, the contractor still took care of it.

Sherrie Spradlin

October 11th, 2017 Cedar Park, TX

I've had this warranty for a short time but I used it for my hot water heater. It wasn't working, so they got someone out to the house very quickly. They were there for just 10 minutes and I thought that was fixed. It worked for a short time, but then the water heater quit working again. The original problem, the pilot light, was not fixed and wasn't working correctly. As for Landmark's customer support, they have answered my calls, but sometimes they just don't follow up. For an issue I had, I had to call them several times because the contractor never sent Landmark the diagnosis. Or at least, that's what I think happened.

Charles And Susan Buescher

October 11th, 2017 Idaho Falls, ID

Customer service has been good and they respond very quickly. I'm really happy with Landmark but I get requests for feed back, emails, and phone calls everyday. It's like they want me to pat them on the back and it's getting too tedious.

Jamie And Edward Mcguire

October 11th, 2017 Sandy, UT

I needed to use the warranty for my furnace and my oven. The process did take a longer time than I anticipated to get fixed, which was frustrating. Their agents are good though. Again I'd only like the contractors to have a quicker turn around time.

Phat Khuu

October 11th, 2017 Arlington, TX

They've got good service and good customer support. I usually just call them and one day later they send somebody to come and visit me. I'm very happy with their service. I will recommend Landmark Warranty to all the people I know.

James And Coludia Welden

October 11th, 2017 Rio Rico, AZ

We got it because we had a home deal when we purchased the home. They have been very professional and always find someone to fix the problem immediately. It's very easy to work with them.

Binxing Li

October 11th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

The service is good. I've used it twice, first for my oven and then for my garage door. Both of them went fine. I would recommend it.