Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Landmark Home Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

How does Landmark Home Warranty's cost compare to other home warranty providers?

Landmark Home Warranty’s plans are competitively priced. Some competitors are higher, and some are lower; however, we believe our generous coverage and limits beat out the competition.

How much does Landmark Home Warranty charge for its service call fee?

Service call fees (SCF) vary by state and plan, and within each plan, there are two pricing structure options. In Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, SCFs are either $60 or $100; in Nevada, there is the choice of $65 or $100; Arizona and Texas have the options of $70 or $100. Plans with the lower of the two service call fees have a higher annual premium, and the plans with the higher SCF ($100) have a lower annual premium.

Does Landmark Home Warranty require a contract?

Home Warranty Plans are sold as a yearly contract; however, customers may cancel at any time.

What is Landmark Home Warranty's cancellation policy?

Contract holders may cancel at any time. There is a $75 cancellation fee, and depending on usage of the warranty, a refund may or may not be issued.

Is Landmark Home Warranty available nationwide?

Landmark Home Warranty offers coverage in six states: Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Does Landmark Home Warranty offer real estate packages?

Can you customize your plan with Landmark Home Warranty?

Are Landmark Home Warranty reviews positive?

Yes. There are also some that are not positive.

Ronnie Preston
August 7th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

No customer input on service providers

J.R. Hochstatter
August 7th, 2017 Sun City West, AZ

Everything has been amazing, but the wait time on the phone to report an issue has been no less than 30 min and as long as 50 minutes. Too long. Otherwise a 10 star.

Jessica Kuhn
August 7th, 2017 Weatherford, TX

They were terrible. They were not helpful, not quick to respond to urgent needs. The ac guy they send to my house tried to tell me that stuff was wrong that wasn't so we had to hire someone else to fix problem and they fixed it in 10 minutes when landmarks guys was there for 4 hours. The plumber did the same exact thing. He said it was a huge problem and it took 3 weeks of no water and no calls back from landmark before we called someone else and they fixed the problem in 2 minutes. Landmark was a huge disappointment and waste of time and money.

Jennife&Kevin Davey
August 7th, 2017 Pasadena, TX

Kept us up to date on everything going on. Only needed one service call but was a breeze.

Jay Palmer
August 7th, 2017

Customer Service was extremely poor.

Jathan McDowell
August 7th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

When I have a claim, they pay. They work with me and explain the policy. I would never cancel my warranty. It has been the best investment I made when we purchased our older home.

Brittany Jackson
August 7th, 2017 Liberty Hill, TX

Too much of long hold times and miscommunicated product!

Heidi Sanders
August 7th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

The issue with my AC took almost three months to resolve. While I appreciate it being replaced and glad that I have a home warranty (debated strongly not to renew) I struggled with high temperatures through the hottest part of the summer with nobody stepping in and fighting for me. I had to do that myself. I got a home warranty to relieve myself of having to deal with home problems as I am extremely busy. Instead, I had to fight constantly to get service and Landmark did not seem to work with American Appliance but left me to contact them. I do not want to be stuck in the middle which is what happened and nobody doing anything and blaming the other. The majority of the time when I call Landmark the employees are very nice. There was one gentleman who seemed to take some initiative and was great to work with. He had great service skills and it is unfortunate that I do not recall his name because I was very impressed with him. My recommendation is that if something is not repaired after the second visit then Landmark needs to step in and assess what the issue is. I never should have had four visits from repair and none fixed the solution. My electric bill was double the amount and that was fighting to keep the indoor temperature at 80 degrees. There were some nights it was 85 degrees inside. It was miserable!

Grady Hillhouse
August 7th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Confusing to have so many representatives. Never know who to call. The contractors have not been great. Once, we found out two weeks later that the contractor that was hired doesn't even service our brand of microwave. Doesn't seem like it should have taken that long to figure out (our microwave still isn't fixed two months later).

Daniel Gellenbeck
August 7th, 2017

Excellent customer representatives, fair price, good value

Bobby Benson
August 7th, 2017 Garland, TX

On time service great customer service

August 7th, 2017

They are quick to help get you needs fixed

Eric Trevino
August 7th, 2017 Mesquite, TX

Never returned my calls for approval on repair. Just left me hangin

Erika Polley
August 7th, 2017 Clearfield, U

Quick to respond to customer concerns

Catherine&Phillip Danze
August 7th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Sent me a now fired contractor for an ac repair. Contractor poured freon in which immediately leaked out. Cost over $350 for this one event and now paying for it all over again with another contractor with little end in sight. Otherwise the contractors have been fine.

Erin Earley
August 7th, 2017 Houston, TZ

Slow responses to orders. Vendors are sometimes undependable.

David States
August 7th, 2017 Ogden, U

They are very responsive and easy to work with.

Zahria Thillet
August 7th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

because the 1st request was not prop[erly done and I had to wait almost a month to get my service worked

Bruce/JoAnn Wilson
August 7th, 2017 St George, UT

I've only had 2 claims but both went smoothly and one time

Wilma Whitman
August 7th, 2017 Boise, ID

They are prompt and try their best to get you the best service. I had a few problems with the company that was to service the AC today. The problem was quickly solved by Landmark..and we were beyond happy with the results.

TRESA FLEURY
August 7th, 2017 San Antonio, TX'

I found Landmark very easy to do business with and the customer service is great

Steve Oden
August 7th, 2017 Roanoke, TX

Service promptness and technicians knowledge

Robert Schwichtenberg
August 7th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

Had problem with our air conditioner they had somebody out the same day very pleased

Sandra Burns
August 7th, 2017

Bought house Dec 16, 2016. A/C was out the work was not covered..in fact unit was only covered with a Carrier outer shell..inside it was filed off serial numbers and actually probably no other warranty would have covered..TExas scam apparently with bad batch of pieced together a/ C.Same deal with the hot water tank, made fun noise..warranty did not cover that..we were not sure but we certainly had to call someone to come and charge us 570 dollars..on and on..no matter what the prob..plumbing etc..it is not covered..should be on the television advertisement...probably cover zombie attack..very unhappy with warranty.

Ronald Edwards
August 7th, 2017 St George, UT

Fast efficient use great contracters, overall great service!

Robert Gibson
August 7th, 2017 Georgetown, TX

They have Excellent service and cooperation

Richard Kunz
August 7th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

I see some value in a home warranty, but I'm not seeing nearly the benefit that I thought I was purchasing.

Richard Carter
August 7th, 2017 Arlington, VA

They were effective in resolving several issues in my new home. Good and efficient service.

Robert Clare
August 7th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Overall I'm satisfied. Had a couple of issues with repairs and timeliness.

Ralph Degraff
August 7th, 2017 Chandler, AZ'

Prompt response, I used internet forms for service.

Raymond&Rachel Lopez
August 7th, 2017 Seguin, TX

They don't return phone calls or give a you and expectation of how long the job will take to

Paul Petersen
August 7th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

They have always been very responsive and professional.

Jason Marlar
July 28th, 2017

I have had Landmark Warranty for a year now and will not be renewing. I had three incidents occur during my year with them. I had a replaced hot water heater and two repairs to my air conditioning unit. Landmark did not cover either of them siting a list of things that they do not cover. The conversation was the exact apposite of the one I had with their sales rep when signing up. While signing up they claimed to cover any and all issues pertaining to AC, Appliances, plumbing, etc.. If it fails we fix it so you don't have to worry was the pitch I was given. Well, when things did fail, they did not fix it and I did have to worry about it. That and consistently difficult to get in touch with. They gave me the typical "Its a busy time of year and we are getting a lot of calls for AC repairs." as if it is my fault that they do not have enough staff to cover their call volume. I do not recommend this company at all. I am currently in dispute with them over a recent job. My hot water heater was leaking out into my garage on a Friday afternoon. I contacted Landmark and they set me up with a plumber. I called the plumber twice and never got a call back. Upon realizing that the plumber was closed for the day and would not reopen until Monday. I then tried to get in touch with Landmark to book a different plumber. Despite calling 10-12 times and waiting for 30 minutes on two of those calls I was unable to contact anyone. I went online for live chat and it was offline. I went to Facebook and LinkedIn and tried to start a chat. I sent an email to customer service...... NOTHING. So I called a local plumber and he was out there first thing in the morning. Now landmark is refusing to reimburse me for the plumber I had to use due to their lack of availability. I finally got in touch with a manager to discuss my situation. She said that I should have just waited until Monday for the plumber I was assigned to come. I told her my house was flooding and she said I should have shut off the water. I told her I have a toddler and a baby, we cannot go without water for 2-3 days. She said I should have stayed at a hotel. I lost it!

Camaran Roberts
July 20th, 2017

If I could give 0 stars I would. Horrible company, no customer service care at all. We submitted a claim for an AC issue in middle of summer in Texas. We called out AC guy who pointed finger at electrician (so I had to submit a 2nd claim and pay a 2nd service call fees). The electrician came out and said it was an AC issue. The AC guy came back out and noted that the electrician placed the wrong sized fuse in breaker box, so I had to call Landmark to get electrician to come back out - but he wouldn't be available for 6 days to come back out. So, I am now out >$350 for service call fees and 1 night in hotel as it was 89 degrees in house making it unsafe for family to stay in house (after I paid for the yearly coverage $550), I now have a faulty fuse until the electrician can come back out and the many Landmark agents that myself and fiance have talked to don't seem too concerned about this at all.

Judith Stapleton
July 10th, 2017 Middleton, ID

Customer support has been very favorable. I've had to use the service several times, and I got very good service. In my opinion, I think the providers that they pick are very good.

Del Ray Kunz
July 10th, 2017 Middleton, ID

They've been very responsive each time I've used them. They find the repair people and them out right away. I don't have any complaints about Landmark.

Nathaniel and Stacee Wylie
July 10th, 2017 Austin, TX

I've used it twice, and they were able to find a company to come over and fix our issue. It's been fine so far, no problems whatsoever.

Randall & Chanc Todd
July 10th, 2017 Boise, ID

It was chosen for us, we didn't have an option. They've been mostly wonderful; the only problem I have had was getting ahold of a claims agent to help fulfill a request, and that's only happened once out of the the 4 or 5 times we've had to contact them. Overall they are able to provide, in getting our house problems fixed. On the day that we closed escrow for our home, our water heater turned into a lake in our garage. We were able to get ahold of Landmark, and they had somebody trying to contact us within a few hours after we made the claim, and the guy came out. He was very professional, he fixed it, and we haven't had any problems with it.

Catherine Hatch
July 10th, 2017 Cedar Park, TX

My water heater went out. It was leaking all over the house, and I submitted a claim with the home warranty. They got in touch that same day with a plumbing company. The plumbers came out and it was such a situation that we needed a new water heater. They submitted a claim to the home warranty and the home warranty took care of it; it was no problem. The claim was super easy to do. They had a good price and they covered what I wanted them to cover. I haven't had any problems with getting them to cover the items that are covered under the contract.

Greg Nielsen
July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

My realtor chose it, I did not, but Customer Support was good. Our air-conditioning quit working, and I called them, and they gave me the phone number of the local contractor who came to fix it and then Landmark paid the claim.

Vicki Barnes
July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

I went with Landmark because it looked like it had the best coverage for me. The customer service people are very helpful and they're amazing. They're very polite, and they want to help. My air-conditioning went out, and I live in Arizona. They were quick, they were honest and they were very supportive.

Patrick Antry
July 10th, 2017 Tooele, UT

This warranty was what was offered to me when I purchased my home. I've used it several times, just this week I had to have a leaking water heater replaced, and they got it taken care of almost immediately. The people that they get to do the service have been topnotch, very professional and always been perceptive to my needs. They've been very quick to respond to my request for services, and they've always followed up to make sure the work is complete.

James Bell
July 10th, 2017 Tualatin, OR

As part of the deal I got in buying a home, the seller provided a home warranty, and they chose Landmark. Their customer support has been very responsive. We needed to re-key the new house and the customer service sent them out to do that.

Vince Wilson
July 10th, 2017 South Jordan, UT

It was the warranty that the seller of my home chose when they bought it. I didn't chose them. I've put in a request for technicians to come out with a couple of things; they responded quickly and I haven't had a hassle. Our oven control panel was broken, so the oven wasn't working properly. I asked to have them send the tech out. The tech came out, they looked at it, said they would get a replacement part if possible, or otherwise they'll replace the oven. They couldn't get a replacement control panel, so Landmark paid for a new oven. I've been really happy with it.

Niel and Lettie Weiner
July 10th, 2017 Portland, OR

I needed to use my warranty for my air-conditioning. It was recommended by a real estate agent, and my experience with their customer support was mostly good. It took a couple of times working it out, calling with them, but eventually we did it and they got the work done.

Gerald Hubbell
July 10th, 2017 Park City, UT

the only experience we've had with Landmark was when we needed to change the locks of the house. For that particular experience, customer service was good. It's all been favorable.

Patricia and Edward McDowell
July 10th, 2017 Glendale, AZ

It was a good experience that met my expectations. I just called them, told them I needed a plumber, they put in a dispatch ticket, and the plumber came out to fix the problem.

July 10th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

The customer service is excellent, but the actual policy in what they cover was not so great. I spent nearly a thousand dollars, earlier this week, to replace pool filter.

Theresa & Randal Usry
July 10th, 2017 Meridian, ID

I am happy with everything that has been done. I've had 3 different issues, and I called them all up at the same time, so the technician came over. I was only charged once, which was $50 I believe, and he was able to get the parts I needed. I would actually consider renewing my contract with Landmark Home Warranty in September. Although I will check other companies, I've been pleased with them, so that's a good thing.

Patrick and Debbie Valenzuela
July 10th, 2017 Litchfield Park, AZ

Just recently, I had my dish washer break down, and they took care of the issue. Also, their representatives have always been helpful and positive.